THERE OKAY! I FIXED IT!

itt post comics you edited in rage

Oh look another newfag, with an unoriginal OP, how exciting.

why? its a really good story

Does anyone have the original?

Of all of them really, would be nice to see the comparisons.

How can OP have been mad at this? It's a genuinely touching piece of art. The last three panels are one of the most human things I've ever seen.

I don't get it, what about this made OP mad? I was expecting legit [UNSOLICITED OPINIONS ON ISRAEL???] tier writing atrocity, not an alright non-verbal tragedy. For that matter, what's wrong with the first pic? Seems like run of the mill "Humanity's sins" to me.

She isn't human user.

And some people just find pain-dolls unbearable. I happen to be one of them. As I personally find such characters disgusting and deserving of a swift and callous death.

A what now? If you're saying you find it excessively maudlin in the vein of Oscar Wilde's famous quip:
that's fair, but that doesn't seem like it would inspire anger. More like boredom with what you felt was trite characterization.

It's lazy story telling that is actively insulting my intelligence and trying to elicit an emotional response. As such, I don't give a fuck about the character and the insinuation by the story that I should just makes me actively hate them and want their demise.

That's a pretty strong reaction. I'd argue that a short, simple story like this isn't lazy, it just evokes the stories and feelings we've already heard or felt. I think that's one of the strengths of a visual medium like comics which otherwise tends to struggle with the kind of detailed setup novels and prose excel at. What would you say are some examples of comics doing tragedy or melancholy right? I'd suggest Beautiful Darkness if you're looking for something more subtle with more build up.
>>>/storytime/3991
Pic related is a legit spoiler for the story.

I hate to go full orbital bombardment, but I find few attempts at tragedy or melancholy work well. Real pain isn't something you can just insinuate with any real pay off. You HAVE to build up and understand the character beyond just their pain.

If all the characters in a story were happy and everything always went right for them, you could say the same thing. It's trying to make you feel happy by manipulating your emotions and showing you nice things to elicit and emotional response.

You're an idiot.

You are right. If every character in a story were to just exclaim just how happy they were, and that were all that ever happened, I would find that to be a rather lazy attempt to get a happy emotion from me. I never even insinuated otherwise.

what more build up would you want for that dragon slayer layer?
do you need to explicitly see her go trough dragon slaying school to understand what she was trying to do in the first panel?
do you want to see the entire relationship with the figure in the doorway in panel 6 to understand why she might be a trifle upset about him bailing?
Sometimes less is more but if you are incapable of inferring the rest of the pieces just because you have the 'tism and need it all spelt out for you then you have my pity.

She should have finished strangling

What a shit comic.

*spawn

It appears you have a defective key user.

>half-dragon
Now, I'm against race-mixing as much as the next Holla Forumsak, but objectively speaking, dragons that can interbreed with humans tend to be racially far superior on a number of levels.
Would be a fallacy to call it beneficial to the human gene-pool, though, because it makes the gene-pool less human.

Reported for unrelated political bullshit and board wars faggotry.

go back to your containment board you pinko

But it was who brought up miscegenation. And there's no conflict between board here.

Every time someone mentions either board whether in context or not, it attracts every autist around and derails the thread into political shit flinging. Oh look right on schedule-

Seems like it was you who started the derail about boards and derailing. And the whole thread has been pretty off-topic since the OP.

that's a fair point. technically she's a filthy sub-dragon