(((Ivanka))) or should I say Yael Trump

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivanka_Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

purple.fr/magazine/fw-2009-issue-12/ivanka-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We should start altering her wiki entry and other such things to use her real name.

There is no "Ivanka Trump", she no longer exists - there is only Yael.

I still would, tbh.

this. let's get people to called her yael.

loll wow semen

wtf I love israel now

Why are you pushing this low energy topic?
At least post some of her tits.

Here is some of her tit.

So her blonde hair is dyed? Typical Jewess tricks.

Yea, and her jaw appears to be shaved off, and a mouth job, and a nose job.. and probably other. The mother didnt look like a flaming kike or anything, shes supposed to be eastern European. She probably had a lot of changes herself.

What's the bypass for?

SHUT IT DOWN
H
U
T

I
T

D
O
W
N

Its in another thread.

That's one of the jewiest faces I saw in a while. Could Trump family be crypto-kikes?

her mother is a jewess . Trump's grandfather is also a jew.

jewish as fuck

Ivanka has daddy issues

YAEL IS THE NAME OF A BIBLICAL MURDERESS

Jael or Yael is a woman mentioned in the Book of Judges in the Hebrew Bible, as the heroine who killed Sisera to deliver Israel from the troops of King Jabin.

YAEL WORKED FOR BARAK AND KILLED THE KING AS HE SLEPT

This is the way kikes win their wars.

It all makes sense now. Yael is a Jewess, who lulled the enemy of the Jews into a false sense of security, then killed him in his sleep.

It's exactly what they are doing with NatSoc movement.

sauce?

I never trusted that bitch. Too sugar sweet, not authentic in her voice or her goody two shoes way. I want to slap her across the face tbqh.

Protip: Real blondes don't have dark hair at the scalp that after one inch magically turns blonde. If you see any hint of darkness, it's was certainly dyed. Ivanka, Ann Coulter, Lauren Southern, Tomi Lari etc are all fake blondes.

JUST

well its not like trump doesnt also bleach his hair and fake tan his face.
the family is well known cryptos but fucking hotpockets kept deleting any evidence and we kept getting spammed with tens of >shill spotted whenever any evidence was posted
like this here >>>/pdfs/5718

It's not like we didn't know that or expect that.
The choice was either Trump or Clinton. I was secretly hoping Clinton would win, so the Trump supporters would sperg out and start a civil war.
Or in the worst case scenario Trump would win and the Trump supporters would be disenfranchised after a while and see no other way out than an armed uprising.

Didn't expected the government to be jewed that hard and fast tho. But maybe it's a good thing. Kek works in mysterious ways.

indeed
truth detected prepare for anchor

purple.fr/magazine/fw-2009-issue-12/ivanka-trump/

Jesus, just don't fucking shill, you're making yourself disservice. We were bound to part ways with Trump sooner or later anyway.

what the hell is that? some kind of Ultimate Pennypincher?

wew top kek it's ironic

What did her mother look like?

Fuck off Sinead

like this

Like a typical lizard-kike deformity.

DOTR WHEN?