It was just a metaphor, goyim!

breitbart.com/video/2017/04/06/gop-sen-johnson-trump-border-wall-metaphor-securing-border/

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2017/03/28/gop-leaders-may-drop-wall-funding-to-win-democratic-approval-for-other-priorities/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let's totally trust the GOP to give us accurate information on Trump's intentions. They've never been wrong before, right?

One guys says it's a metaphor therefore it is. Nice try though.

I don't know, I think Trump made it pretty clear that it was a physical wall.

wtf why did we elect Ron Johnson for president??

The GOP is trying to weasel their way out of it.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2017/03/28/gop-leaders-may-drop-wall-funding-to-win-democratic-approval-for-other-priorities/

So what? They were always against it. The GOP was never for Trump. They could cry all they want about it being a metaphor. That's not Trump's intention.

This is how you will know who Trump really is. If he doesn't find a way to make the wall happen then it's over.

Let's see if they survive this.

Lol they've already been taking bids from contractors for real non-metaphorical walls. Get this faggot out of here. What the fuck is wrong with Wisconsin anyway? Paul Ryan and this guy?

They don't want to survive it. GOP wants Dems in power.

The GOP doesn't speak for Trump and never did.

As far as I know Gen. Kelly has been working hard on that. He has visited most of the border states and mapped the area with the help of Border Control and ICE. There are also some possible designs for the wall flying around in the media for days now.

There will be a wall. Maybe not the one we expect or want but there will be something.

What the fuck is this bullshit clickbait, you put the second quote outside the OP to bait people into thinking its about some guy opposing the border wall, and then in the second post your greentext shows he clearly says hes happy about it, and we need barriers, and was just thinking in a defeatist way beforehand.

(Checked)
Ann Coulter has been saying it for a long time now. If you give up or compromise (same thing) on immigration and the wall then you guarantee a violent revolution or civil war. There is no coming back as this was the last true final opportunity.

They don't care. It's the same party controlled by the same kikes.

I think this is actually a Breitbart shill thread…. he just wants us to go to the actual story. The second post in the OP shows he is not opposing the wall at all, and is for it. He didnt include it in the OP so that you post angrily, or just go read the story.

It's a uniparty dumbass, it doesn't matter which group wins, they're all on the same side.

They have already showed they are willing to implode themselves - just look at the Obamacare repeal. That is their role in a "two-party, one god's chosen people" system. They don't care. They have always been turning right-wing agenda into globalism, backed by their (((financers))). If wasn't for this, right-wing politics would dominate America completely.

Luckily, it's almost impossible for them to get more impopular than the retarded "muh feelings" touting democrats, and they are almost guaranteed to extend their majority in the senate during the midterms. The great meme war has put us into a necessary position in regards to legislature and the supreme court.

PRAISE KEK

And they will do this to prevent Trump from getting any credit from helping the people.

I was foolish to think that we could solve our problems through the existing democratic processes
Revolution is the only thing that will save us, and revolution will be inevitable.

Color me shocked.

*are saying

Yeah he also said intervening is Syria was stupid as fuck on the campaign trail. How'd that turn out.

I hate that I voted for this fucking cuckold, but it was between him and the ultimate kike shitlib.

Call me a concern troll shill, but after this week's events, nothing Trump said can be taken at face value anymore. His reversal on Syria calls into question whether he'll do ANY of the things he said he would.

Like giving more billions from taxpayer pockets into military industrial complex to make Isreal Great?

The metaphor for securing the border just got analogically ten feet higher!

Sure are a lot contractors looking to build this metaphor

What the fuck is it with these cucks? How hard is it to understand that the Democrats will NEVER work with you no matter how much you give them? They're simply not good people…

Been thinking the same the past few weeks. We need to start making politicians pay when they fuck us over. It really should be a capital crime to use jewish tactics to weasel out of what got them elected.

Damn straight. In the event of a total revolution, I doubt the future government will be a shit-tier democracy like the one we have, but in the hypothetical event that we kept with a democracy, there should be some sort of new rule where candidates have to sign a legal "contract with America" where their campaign promises actually become a fucking CONTRACT. You MUST abide by the exact promise you put in the contract, or you get thrown the fuck out. End of story.

I'm so fucking tired of politicians lying their asses off to get into office just to turn around and do the same old shit. Even going back through the last few presidents, what have we got? Bush W ran on a platform of "muh small limited gubmint" and yet he broke the record for largest expansion of government we've ever seen, and didn't downsize any of the bullshit bloat. One of the main platforms Obama ran on was getting us out of Iraq and ending the ME bullshit. And yet he stayed in there and also started shit in Libya and Syria in addition.

We made the mistake of thinking Trump would be any different. "yeah, politicians always lie about what they're going to do, but Trump is different! He's a total legitimate outsider and not an actual politician! He'll be the one that actually fulfills his campaign promises!" And yet here we fucking are.

Haha, she literally said death squads for the people who wrecked America.

Lmao guys c'mon. Ask Trump on twitter you got a better shot there of figuring out what hes planning if he ever notices you.

MINORITIES ARE THE FUTURE GOYIM!
This is why civic nationalism is a shit.

It was not a metaphor, as anyone who listened to him talk about the wall would know. You don't discuss the materials you'd use in a wall if you're just talking in fucking metaphors. But because this guy said so, expect Leftie faggots, being the herd filth they are, to run around screaming "hahaha ur not getting a wall!!!"

That's just a pretext. The fact is that there are a bunch of (((globalists))) in both parties who have a much higher allegiance to (((globalism))) than their parties and/or voters.

Looking back on it, you can see the neocon shit bubbling just under the surface of Trump's campaign. Then when he started to flat out bullshit about things in his personal life, the red flags should have went up. Hindsight's a bitch.

4D CHESS
D

C
H
E
S
S

He better not fucking fold on this like he did with the travel ban.

nigger, he's folded on literally everything he's touched. What makes you think he won't fold on this too?

he hasn't "folded" on the travel ban, it's still going through the courts in the next couple of months. nice shilling, schlomo.

It turned out that he bombed a piece of asphalt that nobody but shills give a shit about

Ron Johnson was the biggest cuckservative of the 2016 elections, he was practically McCain tier. The only reason he won was because he was up against a disgusting slimy literal kike in a midwestern state fed up with the status quo.

"I will ban muslims coming into the USA"
he folded on it hard

shill harder

"I will ban all muslims coming in the USA"

Nice try, Bill Kristol. You aren't going to subvert our movement.

The cucks have been saying this shit for some time now. We all saw the memo that showed actual plans for a wall. In any case, I don't mind them saying shit like this since it should rile people up and get them to pester Trump and so on to keep his other promises.

Wake me up when we actually start winning, because I'm feeling a distinct lack of fatigue.

lad, time to face it. Trump is the zionist here

what movement is that? the neocon movement? also lol at you calling me Bill Kristol, when he's now getting real friendly with Trump. Something about starting wars in the middle east that gets those neocons excited.

Keep trying, Scholomo.

No war was started. It was a dick measure moment to see who would cuck first. Trump won.

We are winning. Don't you know that throwing all his campaign promises in the trash and just adopting GeorgeW/Obama neocon policies is a part of 4D chess? :^)

You are not from here.

You're just making it worse, idiot

1. Get on phone, email, letters, etc.
2. ==BUILD THE WALL YOU CUCKS==
3. Repeat x9001

He attacked the only government in the war that has a chance of winning. He's threatening to remove Assad, a strong nationalist leader, and relace him with literal Islamists. He did this because Ivanka saw some sad images on her facebook feed.

He also pissed off everyone who may be a threat to the US and stregnthened the neocon position at home by firing anyone who doesnt tow the line, and replacing them with banking Jews. If this is winning then just fucking kill me now.

fucking neocons man

Are you even trying nigger

Listen, you may disagree with what Trump did… I understand that. To abandon the Trump Train and to have this infighting though, is exactly what the kikes and dems are trying to get you to do. Don't jump ship because of a single action. Trump has shown that he will listen to his base, if we make enough noise he will listen. At least give him 3 strikes before you go full "He's a zionist".

Have a look back at the 100 day pledge he made and tell me how many of those promises will actually be made good in the shape and form that people wanted them to be as well as being on time.

He hasn't done enough for me to just close my eyes on the retarded shit in Syria. He's suffered delay after delay on the home front and has done something that we expected Hillary to do if she were elected. It paints a very bad picture for me.

I don't care about him as a person, as long as he's doing what we need him to do. Fine wait out a little longer. I'll give it a few weeks to a month before you see he's being manipulated by neocons.

protip: he's pretty open about being a zionist, just watch his AIPAC speech

We're going to always be this way.

There was never any hope. I was right, the whole time.

Ashes and Echoes

Clearly you don't, because then you wouldn't be parading "syria rekt" as a positive thing. It's a sign of zionist sympathies that he's already vocal about, which, if you've been paying attention, are like a black mark on the palm of all who display them.
It is absolutely a negative, and while I'm not going to play that bullshit "donald drumpfkin" tier kike manipulator card, how he's handled things so far has aroused very uncomfortable suspicions that Trump may likely continue a trend of not only avoiding what he promised us, but instead doing the exact opposite.
If he negates those exact things we supported him for, why continue supporting him? Generally posters here consider him a stepping stone in the first place as a way of shifting the overton window, on account of his civnat attitudes. And I think I speak for most here when I say that our end goal was never getting Trump elected, but rather gaining a net benefit for the white race whose generation currently being born is already in a US minority.

Then let it simply be the End.

Let it be over. Let Nuclear Fire cleanse all things.

Ashes and Echoes

Which will never happen. Women are ruined forever. Nothing good will ever happen again and the world will burn in Nuclear Fire.

I saw you posting on .pl, assholes and windows.
Good timing on the demoralization you depressing son of a bitch, why haven't you ended yourself yet?

I guess I was so all in on Trump during the campaign, it's hard for me to just abandon him because of a single action. I'm still holding out for the Wall. Time will tell whether I continue to support him, but I'm not going to start speaking negatively. I don't want to spoil any chances of winning 2020.

If you're invested into Trump more than the goal of saving the white race from the kike menace I recommend you fuck off to t_D where you'll belong.

Because I haven't seen the bomb flash.

Eat shit reddit faggot.