EGYPT HAPPENING

ISIS Attacks on Palm Sunday: 43+ Dead, 100+ Injured

At least 43 people were killed and more than 100 injured in two separate Palm Sunday attacks at Coptic Christian churches in Egypt, each carried out by the ISIS terror group.

The first blast happened at St. George Church in the Nile Delta town of Tanta, where at least 27 people were killed and 78 others wounded, officials said.

Television footage showed the inside of the church, where a large number of people gathered around what appeared to be lifeless, bloody bodies covered with papers.

A second explosion – which Egypt’s Interior Ministry says was caused by a suicide bomber who tried to storm St. Mark's Cathedral in the coastal city of Alexandria – left at least 16 dead, and 41 injured. The attack came just after Pope Tawadros II – leader of the Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria – finished services, but aides told local media that he was unharmed.

At least three police officers were killed in the St. Mark’s attack, the ministry told The Associated Press.

ISIS claimed responsibility for the attacks via its Aamaq media agency, following the group's recent video vowing to step up attacks against Christians, who the group describes as "infidels" empowering the West against Muslims.

The blasts came at the start of Holy Week leading up to Easter, and just weeks before Pope Francis is due to visit Egypt, the Arab world's most populous country.

web.archive.org/web/20170409161232/http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/04/09/palm-sunday-attacks-43-dead-more-than-100-injured-in-church-bombings-carried-out-by-isis-in-egypt.html

Just your daily religion of peace strike, goyim. Get used to it. This wouldn't be happening if you took more refugees! Or if you didn't say "radical islam" was to blame, as a bigoted islamophobic. Oy veyyyyyy!

By all means, don't talk about this or how the Swedish attacker was a refugee from Uzbekistan (clearly a war-torn countrie because of white soviet imperialism), lets focus on attacking Trump!

Holy shit, if they had killed the Coptic pope, there would have been such a shit storm.

Daily reminder that the Muslims tore the fucking capstones off the Pyramids at Giza to decorate their mosques. All of the pyramids should look like the top of Khafre's pyramid but these faggots don't care about their country, their people, or their history, just their religion of peace.

And they sold the colossus of rhodes to a fucking jew

The ancient Eqypt people have nothing in common with the current sandnigger mudslimes living there. when all that was build (As far back as 10.000 years, with technology we dont even understand) Eqypt was purely Aryan. It was ruled by Aryans even after Christ but the population was mixed by then and then later they got overrun by sandniggers

It's such a cohencidence that the pope just finished his service as the suicide bomber made his death run.

Jesus Christ, this is why these people fucking repulse me. They just don't care about ANYTHING other than their religion.

Did the English kings ever destroy Stonehenge?
Did the Koreans destroy all the Buddhist temples after they became Christianized?

You don't have to fucking believe in ancient pagan belief systems to take some pride in the fact that your ancestors did something great, like build the FUCKING LARGEST STRUCTURE ON EARTH FOR 3800 YEARS

Like Jesus Christ, they live in what was the greatest nation on earth for almost 3000 years, which is essentially the ultimate birthplace of western civilization (the Greeks credited most of their society to the Egyptians) and the only fucking thing they can take pride in is their god damn religion

When I was a kid I used to want to visit Egypt and Europe, now with all the problems caused by Islam I think I'll pass.

No, see, it's not the egyptians. It's the immigrants that have displaced them. They don't care about "their" ancient culture, because they aren't, and never were, part of it.

You can't coexist with people who want to kill you.

Until the day its capital is at least Alexandria again instead of Cairo, Egypt will not be Egyptian again.

Reminder that what the modern, radicalized Islam is doing today is no different from what the radical left is doing not only with western society as a whole, destroying their own accomplishments for their "just and equal system that has never been tried before", but even the accomplishments of their own people.

What the fuck just happened. god dammit user i just realized it was a gif

(checked)

I will just never understand these people I guess. Maybe it's because I don't hate myself or my history, and I feel no special desire to purge people just for wrong think.

That meeting by Trump with that ineffectual leader of theirs better produce some results. The Suez Canal is the only reason they are tolerated, fucking mudslimes are not reliable, and you got a fight for influence by Israeli kikes, Russians, Iran, Saudi Arabia, and the CIA for influence there, shithole indeed.

There are no longer any pure "Egyptians" ever since the Hellenistic rule and the Arab invasions, so you got mudslimes who don't give a shit about Democracy, Human Rights, or Cultures aside from their own.

But this is where you're wrong
They don't HATE themselves or their own group, no more no less than what other people do. They want to feel special, but their revolutions are maningless and self-destructive. But they don't care, because in their hearts they believe that, a hundred years from now, they'll erect statues to their image, they could proudly say that yes, they made history happen, even though that is the single most tragic event in Western history. Even in Iran, people were having the time of their lives experiencing modernization and westernization, until commiefaggots had to go there and ruin it for everyone.

Not trying to say anything, but the christians in Europe destroyed or built churches all over the pagan shrines. Most of the surviving ones, like Stonehenge, were buried (like it), hidden, or already partially desecrated (most of the city of Rome). They had full hatred for most of the pagan european culture at least untill the Renaissance, which never extended to Islamic countries.

Why are semites so self-destructive?

Pardon?

Oh wait, than means muslim are the true good and christian is the real evil?

There are no good Semitic belief systems.

Maybe but I have your "dubs", buddy

Keep em. Kek is a traitor.

Nothing of value lost.

Kill yourself my man.

it's the only thing they are ALLOWED to take pride in
all that old historical shit is evidence of pagan idol worship and must be purged

Yeah, and black too.

The implication was for the user who happens to think "Kek is a traitor" for how Trump turned out.
I'm sitting back and waiting to see how this all turns out.

Saracen desert dogs.

false sage from bully

Arab Peninsula is not in Africa, silly.

Don't exaggerate. They were built around 4500 years ago and we don't know anything about their race (we know for sure they weren¨t Kangz though) It's likely they were similar to the Copts though.

´´kek´´

kek