What went wrong?

What went wrong?

All of it.
Dinosaurs are gay.

You posted a pic from jpIII

Cunts in charge cut out animatronics and well placed prop work and just filled in the gap with more cgi.

On the other hand you only notice CG when it's bad. A lot of movies do it so well you don't notice and think you're looking at practical effects.

they removed feathers

They even traced the shots from the previous JP films. And yet, it still looks worse. Absolutely disgusting.

B-but it's so nostalgic!!!1

Seriously though, do the director and screenplay writer have autism?

WHERE ARE THE FEATHERS
SCIENCE PROMISED ME FEATHERS
I WANT MY GIANT BLOODTHIRSTY CHICKENS

Weebs got a hold of it

Hey feathercuck poster how's it going, your autism still at maximum levels?

So it was improved then.

Why?

Why the F*CK did gookshits like this garbage film so much?

It had a raptors help and a mosasaur finished the job.

Dinosaurs didn’t have feathers. They found that awesome fossil in Canada and it looks like a dragon from GoT.

Ant drones have no taste

Shut the fuck up.

Japs like dinosaurs that's all.

I think all autist like em.

I stand firm in my belief that dinosaur movies should return to stop motion dinos.

They wouldn't stand a second against that big ass evolved dino. It's poor writing.

tbh of all the modern (soft)reboots this was one of the better ones, at least most of the movie actually involved dinosaurs, unlike that fucking legendary godzilla

2014 Godzilla was better than the retarded rubber suit faggotry or annos abortion tbh

t. deddit

>>>/oven/

Enjoy your clunky rubber suit

Can confirm.

t. On the Autismo spectrum

Good taste, but animatronics are also nice.

Nice trips but the 2014zilla was actually pretty okay. At least it didn't have the autistic multiple branching subplots that Final Wars had. Well it kind of did, but not to the extent of FinalGoji and its retarded muh ayylmaos schtick.

the best thing about FinalGoji was Keizer Ghidorah tbh, if only because it had a quadrupedal design

How does it feel to be this wrong?

It was all about alien invaders mind controlling the monsters. What subplots are you talking about, that psychic mutant gene thing? because that had to do with the aliens and monsters.

If you liked legendary godzilla so much, why arn't you watching the day after tomorow? Literally the same movie without 15 minutes of cgi godzilla fuckery.

Unlike your legendary shit, GFW actually realized people like the parts where the monsters fight, which is what they mainly focussed on and threw in a schlocky human plot about an alien invasion to keep the movie going.
But I'm sure Mark Wahlburg jumping over debris for 2 hours is much more engaging.

That fight in the end of Godzilla 2014 is still the best Godzilla fight.

Allan?

Best scene from that one tbh.

So when will Toho make a film where Godzilla fights Hell?

this tbqh

Jurassic Park and the Lost World are the only good ones

Example?

I'd rather see a film where Godzilla gets his ass handed to him by Cthulhu.