Ok. now that the dust has settled...

Ok. now that the dust has settled, was Trump's response to the CIA's false-flag-war-trap gonna go down in history as one of the greatest examples of political finesse or is he just getting started?

He seriously took a WW-starting catch 22 and flipped it into a triple win WHILE managing to set up for the elimination of ISIS in the process

The e-celebs will understand this now and spread this for people?

False flag gas attack sets up Trump for (what they thought was) one of two options:

So in a stroke of brilliance he does option 3

I've been thinking on this all day and, well fuck man, I really hope it's true.

It seems everyone on the right is having a crazy kneejerk reaction. Nice to see someone else is trying to be levelheaded.

5D chess meme

Trump seems to be the master of strategy despise the DNC tried to show trump being dumb when they had hope of put Hillary Clinton in the power and tried to manipulate the media and propaganda against trump trying to show him being dumb when Trump can be a master of strategy in the same way than Putin handled the end of 2014 in crimea against Obama.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/IMIW3
archive.is/v4OPH
archive.is/Rluss
archive.is/67Tqu
archive.is/dwlih
archive.is/cISpK
archive.is/Ep6Vf
archive.is/8kNHU
archive.is/GrT0r
archive.is/Qdw2t
archive.is/JO8rV
archive.is/tzK8O
archive.is/WJU26
archive.is/p4U99
archive.is/Ix6ih
archive.is/Lc6Zh
archive.is/c4fdE
archive.is/eLTjf
8ch.net/leftypol/res/1552723.html#1553493
youtube.com/watch?v=fQl9H-gi9NE
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-extremists-program-exclusiv-idUSKBN15G5VO
archive.is/kK28i
archive.is/KonxE
archive.is/Ii3wg
archive.is/10UoU
archive.is/IyfEq
youtube.com/watch?v=2hjOKtfoAFY
wtop.com/dc/2017/04/white-nationalist-alt-right-face-opponents-during-syria-protest-outside-white-house/
archive.is/HyIyq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop sucking your own dick

FAKE NEWS

Of course this is what happened. The mods and the e-celebs turned on Trump first chance they got.

The real question is what is going on with all these replacements and resigning. They had something on Flynn.

How to Make C4 with RDX

Unlike other high explosives you can make RDX with this simple method, with the exception of the ammonium nitrate. All necessary precautions should be taken to prevent injury or death. Below I’ll list the equipment and materials you’ll need to make RDX.

Equipment needed to Make RDX

500 ml beaker

Glass stirring rod

Funnel and filter paper

Ice bath container

Thermometer

Blue litmus paper

Protective Eyewear (DeWalt)

Protective Suit

Face Mask

Materials need to make RDX

Hexamine (can substitute with Methenamine)

Concentrated Nitric Acid

Distilled Water

Table Salt

Ice

Ammonium Nitrate

How to make RDX

Place beaker in ice bath and carefully pour 550 ml of concentrated nitric acid into beaker.

When acid cools to 20 degrees below centigrade, add small (pea sized)amounts of crushed hexamine tablets into the beaker.

The temperature will rise after adding the hexamine; continue to slowly stir the mixture with your glass stirring rod.

Do not let the mixture go above 30 degree centigrade or you’re fucked. Add ammonium nitrate to the liquid bath to cool it down faster.

Add more ice and salt into the ice bath to bring the temperature of the mixture to below 0 degrees centigrade. Maintain the temperature for twenty minutes (set timer)

Pour mixture into a liter of crushed ice, shake and stir mixture like a martini.

Allow the mixture to melt, once melted use your funnel and filter paper to extract the crystals while disposing of the corrosive liquid left over.

Bring a half liter of distilled water to a steady boil and add the crystals.

Immediately filter the crystals out again and test with blue litmus paper (you want it to stay blue), repeat steps 8 & 9 and the blue litmus paper stays blue.

Allow RDX crystals to be thoroughly dried before storage.

How to make C1 and C4

You may opt to make C-1 which is a bit easier to make than C-4. C-1 is made by using 88.3% RDX, 11.1% mineral oil, and 0.6% lecithin by weight. Kneed these materials together in a plastic bag to desensitize the explosive

C4 can be made with the same technique while substituting materials such as; 91% RDX, 5.3 dioctyl sebacate as the plasticizer, 2.1% polyisobutylene (or synthetic rubber) as the binding agent, and 1/6% mineral oil.

BRING DEATH TO THE DRUMPFKINS

When did that happen, we all know Kushner has been paying for their hotpockets for well over a year?

Yeah, even though i think most of it on this board is from the extreme shilling after the attack.Like just look at ,>>9678714 and
Even though we will return to normal function after a while anyways.Not even the payed CTR could stop us, so this wont be long untill its over

What scares me is the aggresive reaction of normies and some e-celebs i know they are worthless but they are one of the best ways to enter a normies head. They are a key part in meme-combat, as 50.000 People watching a video and consuming a message they expect to be true is a great way to insantly redpill 50.000 people if done correctly

Let the massive influx of shills answer that.
Would they go all out this hard if they weren't TERRIFIED? That coupled with the recent report of Cunton early retirement, it's really a terrible day to be a Shariablue min wage slave

you seem upset.

You have some seriously powerful rose tinted glasses OP. Trump cant remove assad as then there is no guarantee russia keeps latakia and we know russia wont allow its warm weather ports in the west to be compromised. So he did a shitty strike and told russia as hes scared of putin. This was the only thing he could do and he ends up looking weak as fuck.

See how easy it is to paint a narrative?

Take this insane retard per example
This sheer idiocy only tells the pathetic state the kike handler's mental health is like right now

This thread is incredible.

This guy looks like a bot just designed to bait a response. And he replied to a completely off-topic post that clearly was made by a bot.

I'll just pick up a can of that next time I'm at the acid store.

I'd still like a comprehensive analysis of everything that went down. Maybe once more dust settles.

Supporting trump and his kike family is no longer going to be a tenable position without accepting globalism, zionism and american empire.

It's cool dude. Just wait for Hitler.

All of this while absolute chaos roams around the heads of aut-right,normies and lefties, and while we get shilled by a bunch of redditors.

That's why I voted for Trump, so he wouldn't bomb random countries halfway around the world and put America first.

Not according to the Russians.
10 dead, and hit the airbase that was responsible for shooting down the Israeli jet a few weeks ago. Hmm wonder why they targeted that airbase??
Like they give a fuck about being warmongers, they're calling for more war right now.
Maybe not directly, but we'll have to see where this goes. Hopefully it will just blow over.

To supplement this, isis has commited multiple chemical attacks. Assad had nothing to gain and everything to lose. Isis is in the opposite position.

It's more likely that the Mossad is the culprit.

Source?

Mods dindu literally nuffin. It was just that all bans were lifted after the hack and the shills flooded back en masse.

archive.is/IMIW3

Enough with the chesscuckery.

Thanks for your hospitality but seriously get the fuck back to endchan.

I hope this is true, but since many of the e-celebs and (((Alt-Right))) have turned their backs on Trump I don't have great difficulty in having faith in him. I don't want to be where Dicky Spencer is shoving his rainbow dick.

My guess is that it also was enough to push Gorsuch over the line for the senate vote. The timing was no coincidence.

That's not a rational reason to support someone, especially when neocons and kikes are supporting these actions. You are doomed to be in the same camp as some other faggots , and if there's any person worth supporting, it is Assad.

Why the fuck was this stickied? Its a shit thread of no importance.

>>>Holla Forums

Seems pretty standard for /trump/

It wasn't Sarin. It was chlorine gas.

Why don't you use the ol' Tor posters special blam sauce and solve the problem?

Massively shit for a board thats supposed to be about politics though and one of the very few places with free speech.

enjoy getting v&

Correction 10 million brown babies dead.
WHY CAN'T YOU FEEL FOR THESE POOR INFANTS FROM THE RELIGION OF PEACE

I'm still not certain it handled as well as it could have been, but being able to lay his dick on the table and suffer no consequences for puffing his chest and talking a big game is not as easy as it would seem.

Either way, there was certainly a ton of shilling and bullshit that came from it. We learned that people are still desperate to drag Trump down, even if it means dropping every other tactic and just going back to trolling and falseflagging a consensus. They outright dropped a lot of their current schemes without hesitation after the bombing, and when they couldn't think of anything else, they flooded in here and to youtube, to whine and cry and insist that Trump's supporters now all hate him.

They're running out of ways to convince themselves that Trump is a bad President, so now they've turned to trying to convince us that we should hate him.

I still feel like it's too early to claim 4D chess or that Trump's a neo-cohen. People seem to be making up their minds not with the addition of new information but by framing old information in a way that makes them feel comfortable.

Hey fam, inventor of the word chesscuck here.

In short, the pathological side of kekism.

It'd be funny if mods locked this thread so these shills cannot revoke their pathetic attempts without outing themselves.

Do you feel in charge?

Found the jew.

I'm taking a wait and see approach. If Trump fulfills his campaign promises the strike will be forgotten. But the cheerleading is getting ridiculous. Are we a movement or a man? Are we focused on securing the existence of our people and a future for White children? Or are we focused on backing Trump at all costs?

You know what's rational? For you to go back to your March Against Trump subreddit!

why was this pinned after only 35 posts?

You also forget the effect this has on chink president. Probably why they're saying nothing as we move a super carrier group at their pet.

If you don't understand then you're not as smart as you think you are.

I hope Putin nukes turkey and our turkroach mod dies in the purifying flames of justice.

Probably because a mod or one of their entourage made it. Either way, "wait and see how it plays out" seems to be the reasonable response to this situation.

You are definitely not as smart as you think you are.

I think I'll let aptitude tests decide that, rather than internet idiots.

Holy shit it's true what they say about you retards. Fucking top kek.

Looks like it was basically dick waving while giving him an opportunity to shit on king nigger and to send a warning to china and best korea to be on their best behavior.

If I noticed, and three other anons noticed - then the Mods are getting stale with this artificial consensus. I mean, 35 posts? at least they waited 5 hours to activate it.

tough rocks

Reported for ban evasion, try and act like an user who's merely concerned next time faggot.

Making posts with no content, but accusing others as shills is nothing but thread dilution. There's nothing to gain from it, even if you actually get it right. I want to remind anyone reading this to stay calm and don't fall for basic cointelpro techniques.

The people claiming that there are pro-Trump paid shills all over this board is the part that really amuses me. Accuse your enemy of doing what you're doing I guess. It's obvious that the attack on Assad is bad for Israel, and they're just in massive damage control mode on the chans.

That post was more about how Holla Forums is dead and not how we should be against Trump because he's making moves that favor Israel. It also looks like it was formatted by a 16 year old Australian memelord. You're getting too high on your own supply.

Trump is a Neocon just like every other candidate but muh 8D Checkers tho right

Yeah they told you there were WMDs in Iraq too.

The whole media that despised Trump is praising him for this but it was the right thing to do huh? Bannon is fucking out. Wake the fuck up, you're getting played, cucks.

Dude calm down.

dude, you're gonna eat up all my vpn ips

Having a giggle, m80. We didn't have this much fun since the election. But deep down, we all actually hope this is a bad joke. and Kurshner is found dead tomorrow

pottery.

Don't do this. It makes mustard gas

It's because someone like YOU needs to become an e celeb to redpill normies.

Shills want VPN IPs b&.

I was about to ask you what Kushner has done other than be a kike but then I realized how retarded that was.

The screenshots about the "shill campaign" have been proven fake. It's /r/The_Donald doing damage control.

In principle and at face value, intervening in Syria is undesirable. Information about the situation isn't complete. Disapproval for further military action in the Middle East should be voiced so that the administration is made aware of the lack of support for it. Obviously, not agreeing with a single action isn't grounds for desertion, but care must be taken that it doesn't become part of a trend.

Just thought I'd drop this off here. I've always liked the folk music of Paddy Tarleton. This is his new song about Trump and Syria. Enjoy.

Remember when mods added ban messages instead of deleting things? This thread is confusing as fuck now.

Where?

The fuck difference does it make, if we don't agree with the bullshit 23424234D chess narrative on striking Assad, or speak too strongly against Trump for doing this stupid shit, we get b&.

fuck that noise. what the fuck happened to raw expression and hating anything that helps kikes? Why are mods pinning such inane shit as opposed to a real topic on how we can turn this ship around?

Except brigadier general and base personel

it's 2014 all over again

No it isn't. It's just not here.

Then why is Netanyahu publicly supporting it?

Somebody went into the discord and made posts about a campaign to shill us, then screenshot them and made it seem like there were made by the faggots running the discord.

doesn't justify b&ing all of fucking Holla Forums that's pissed at trump for striking assad. fuck off with the false dichotomy

Why is this fucking retardation stickied? No, look at the reports even Trump got jewed by McMaster and the cia didn't want to go full bullshit mode.

wait nevermind i misread your post while i was in rage mode

Unconditional support of Trump was always a meme. You just sound like a retard.

Hey mods, never interrupt your enemy when they're making themselves look stupid.

look at the b& list, we're getting purged

If they were there, wouldn't that mean that Russia and/or Syria wanted them dead, since they were forewarned? I don't know anything about the officer, but if he was seen as a problem for them it could be precisely why the strike was allowed.

the fuck are you even saying?

I got b& yesterday for creating a duplicate thread of a thread that was made 2 minutes before I made mine.
I don't know if this place was a shill operation for Trump this whole time or if the mods are just retarded.
Both, probably.

The fuck are YOU even saying?

I guess you'll just have to go regroup at freech or endchan or where ever the fuck you came from.

U WOT M8

This is what a pro-Trump shill looks like. Just filter him.

that b&ing people who disagree with Trump's pro-kike behavior against Assad is really shitty and warrants death. lrn2content
oh wait, mods are deleting posts, I forgot

4chan 2014, how about you? /r/the_donald?

lol fake news.

We can only hope

You're ten years late to the party and it shows.

Well my posts haven't been deleted yet so you can see for yourself that I'm not.

I don't know why they are deleting shit. If you don't agree with someone don't censor the, just make them look stupid. And dude, the content of your initial post was barely recognizable as language. Proofread next time. I don't disagree entirely with the content of it but it's pretty hard to have a discussion at that level of vitriol.

sure whatever the fuck that means

this week is going to be a fucking exodus if they keep this shit up.

they cherry picked the most pissed off post as a reason to ban, look at the time it was posted and when it was b&, that was from hours ago. other posts from that IP were mainly asking people to justify fighting Assad.

I thought the mods were letting it play out, it's obvious this isn't chess and is bad for us, of course we are going to get trolled over it, that doesn't mean anything but people want to gloat, no shit, people hate that Trump won and that he is fucking up his base over dead chilluns.

Just ban shit bait threads gloating, I can't see anywhere near 25% being pro intervention or pro McMaster and Mattis now. The mods need to go with Holla Forums not blind chess nonsense.

Would it hurt you terribly to press the shift key once in a while?

But that's the post you felt pride enough in to display to the world as evidence of the moderators' misdeeds. Have some self awareness.

Thanks for outing yourself as one of those shills.
I don't support it and I don't use reddit.

What's the matter goon? Is your shitposting not working out the way you'd hoped?

imblyink that Holla Forums aren't overwhelmingly natsoc and therefore radical centrist
imblyink that Holla Forumsacks aren't being levelheaded and that all of the hyper-inflammatory bullshit is coming from shills.

All of those 'don't question muh based G-d Emperor :^)' threads getting sticky too…

TOP KEK
The self fulfilling prophecy

this

there's already a reddit page for moronic blind followers who can't see the WMD narrative of yesteryear repeating itself.

if you're entire argument is "that post is too mean" you really don't fucking belong here. How about you explain the pro-Assad/Trump criticism threads that got anchored too?

Anyone who thinks "regime change" in Syria is bad for Israel is worse than a redditor. You're fucking retarded or a kike if you legitimately think anyone here will believe that.

The guys was spamming about how he was evading bans. It shits up threads and ruins VPNs for anons.

Hilariously enough, yeah, the mods didn't fuck up this time. It was the site going down that deleted every single recorded ban, allowing more or less anyone that ever shilled here to come back.

trump and his family are kike shills sorry everyone get over it lets move on

Yeah, good luck with that.

At least lurk for a few days before posting.

It's not too mean, it's just garbage. It is a shitpost yet you are so proud of it. And you still refuse to find the shift key. And you're viewing me as this imaginary strawman. And you think you're the judge of who gets to stay here.

Look at yourself.

I have to believe this is a falseflagging goon.

The posts were
And repeat.

At this point your bullshit is just noise and it gets treated like such.

it's amusing how anyone who criticizes Trump now gets the same copy-paste response. How long do you damage controlling faggots expect this to last? an entire Syrian war? I would say fucking gas yourselves but I don't want Assad to get blamed again.

People have been saying Holla Forums is dead for months now yet all the best quality posters are still here.

We need to speak with honesty, that they're all friends and working with each other under the table is mostly wishful thinking, they are announcing that sanctions are coming while claiming that the official position hasn't changed but the other side is not saying the same. And the other side has its own narrative it wants to push, you can never forget that.

Not everyone on this board is a burguer, for burguers the idea of expanding the Empire maybe it's appealing, I understand that and I can't blame you for it. I still think you're expanding the Empire of the people that control the Golan Heights. Unless you say Israel and Saudi Arabia are part of the American sphere of Influence and that you're OK with it I don't know how you can make a good argument for it. Personally I think you got Cruz in a different costume but the move seems very popular with americans and I can't deny that. Maybe Cruz is better than Clinton but I can't jump with joy for him and other stuff like getting the travel ban blocked, Obamacare staying, increasing amount of jews getting his ear… should make you question what exactly it is that you wanted and what you got. So even if you don't give a shit about brown children, think about what MAGA means and if you're getting it, because even if they write articles about how ICE is separating families the amount of people being deported is almost identical to the one under Obama and maybe they try a fastball about how it's necessary to import gassed children that are fleeing Assad. Consider if you're actually getting MAGA friendos.

nice circular logic retard. they were initially b& for criticizing trump. some of us saw the caps.

Yeah, the people who are criticising Trump in great detail are still here, which is good. The mods are now banning us?

Your shift key is lonely.

I'm totally against any action in Syria and am waiting what's next before I really decide my feeling on Trump.
I am not in any way pro-Trump at this time and have serious doubts that there is any chess game being played. Right now, I believe Trump has been either compromised or he is a con artist. Not sure that post applies to me.

This is how mad they are about it, it's the shit I can't stand.

You want to know what's really fucking happening?

I think he's been comp'd personally with bad advice, but if people don't call him out for it nothing will have a chance of changing. This fucking blind-following complacency is what's dangerous. Not being able to call him out on this shit will bring everything to fucking ruin, I'm praying that him being a populist has a chance of avoiding WMD 2:electric boogaloo.

Is that better?

How does that change we are actually fucking angry over this? That McMaster was the person the Neo-cons danced on Mike Flynns grave with? Who gives a shit what shills think, if it is influencing your decisions on Trumps actions you are fucking retarded.

meh, some of us are pretty black or white when it comes to shit. That's why TRS calls us purity spiralers.

And do you know why they come and do this? It's because they at least are informed enough to know Holla Forums is freaked at the moment, that if they push the mods will start saying everyone is a shill, and then destroy the board fighting some gloating faggots when the reality is most people are not on board with this action, never will be, and unless Trump does a 180 and outs some neo-cons in his cabinet, never will be again.

kek'd

+1, user.

Purity spiraling aka having principals.

If he stays this course, yes you fucking kike, that is how Holla Forums will react. Number one rule is no Jewish wars, so alienate the base at your peril, that goes for Trump and the mods here.

I speak only for myself, but I'm not trying to push anyone to drop Trump immediately. That's pretty much a strawman.
As for people turning their backs on him, they are. Nearly every e-celeb that helped get him elected has questioned this move with seriousness. I'm not saying you should follow them, but perhaps keep an open mind.
As of now, there are many more people crying
than there are saying
And the latter is probably a healthier approach.
The honeymoon is over. There is no plan to build a wall. No plan to replace Obamacare. There is a lot going on that mirrors the Obama administration. I'm not going to suck Trump's dick because a few illegals have been deported and tranny bathroom rights have been handed to the states to decide. Not gonna suck his dick over Gorsuch either.
Fact is that now he fucked up, it's completely legitimate to question everything else, too. This is a pretty big fuck up.

this

going the rout of "omg the atmosphere is changing BAN BAN BAN" will be fucking suicide. Mods need to understand image boards existed long before hopeful politicians, and we will exist long after. Just don't fuck with the natural progression of ideas, we're pretty immune to shills.

Oh look it's another episode of mods pin another Trump ass kissing thread. 3 dimensional Trump shilling in action.

What you don't get is that things have been getting better and better since the election. Everybody the mods have banned so far in this thread was openly shilling against Trump. There is no alternative to hate/pol/ - unless you want to go back to 4cucks or sit around on endchan getting blackpilled by goons.

I agree with the whole we should question him on things shtick but don't try to sneak lies into a valid point to legitimize them, it's because of dishonest sods like you that we're all so justifiably worried about shills

how many god damn thread do we need on this, we've been arguing about the same few incomplete bits of information and rumors non-stop for days

I'm literally giving Trump a week. If he doesn't do something in that time, which is way more than enough, it's going to pretty much show us what the next 4 years will look like.

I volunteered for the campaign, I put hundreds and hundreds of hours into this, and that's why this hurts me the most. Sorry if I sound like a blackpilling faggot but I had friends die in Iraq over non-existing gas weapons.

It really is. Nothing wrong in people still hoping Trump is fully aware and knows what he's doing wrong.

Obviously kikes use this chaos as a chance to shill against us but it's also equally retarded to claim normal Holla Forumsacks are shilling when they are just pissed of the situation. Getting doubtful is a logical response, it's not shilling.

Also this. As the situation is right now, Trump may very well be a liar but I don't think there has been a word of him not wanting to get the wall built.

If you're saying that there are plans for those things in writing somewhere, I'll take it back. If you're calling me out on the idea that somewhere exists a plan to build the wall without it being turned down by congress, I am actually very interested.
As far as I know, any plan he gives is going to be turned down. He can't even get the Muslim ban going, despite it being within his power to do so.
So what it looks like is he will just keep submitting ideas and congress will keep shutting it down. At the end of 4 years, he looks at us and says, "oops! Well I tried! Trump/Pence 2020 tho! Maybe next term, y'all :^)"
Keep in mind that we elected him to produce results. Don't give me the excuse that Obama had the same problem. We didn't elect Obama. We specifically voted for a winner who knows how to get shit done. Or did we?

is this supposed to mean anything? you replied to me and you're mostly talking to yourself faggot

Looks like goon-kun is mad mad-sama won't let this board turn into reddit. Afu-fu-fu~

sorry

thanks for giving me a reason to filter

I'll wait for the other shoe to drop before passing final judgement but I've been thinking the same since the attacks. Having everyone in DC and the MSM scream about "muh chemical weapons" is going to be hilarious when it turns out that it was actually ISIS because Trump is going to have a free hand to glass them all (or you could say "bomb the shit out of them") with extreme prejudice and nobody is going to be able to say shit about it. I hope to god some of them try, though. I would love to see McCain get up in front of congress and try to argue that bombing Assad on the suspicion of using chemical weapons is all well and good but that bombing ISIS back to the stone age for actually using chemical weapons isn't. I would literally go to the liquor store, buy a bottle of champagne and drink it while shitposting with you all about it.

Keek up the good work mod-sama.

that's on paper at least, I have faith in that.

You made your bed now lie in it. Mods want Holla Forums to be a Trump board so let it be a Trump board. Lets see how this ends. You are all now tied to Trump so when he goes down crashing and burning you better defend him. No matter how many times he stabs you in the back you better defend him.

You have to say 3D chess when Kushner takes over the entire administration and fires Bannon. You have to say 48th dimensional Go when Trump enacts amnesty. You have to say 3D underwater backgammon when Trump declares a general war to expand greater Israel and an American offensive into Iran. You have to defend it until the end.

One more point we never discuss because we always go in circles. Whether you support him or not at this point in time it means nothing to him. Maybe he cares about you, maybe he doesn't, but all he needs from you is a vote and he already got it, see you in 3 years.

t. animeposters

inb4 le (1) may-may

I'm hoping best case scenario the people who fed him disinfo get trialed for treason, assuming this all turns around.

look I get that the wall and the obama care repeal didn't kick in on day one like he said, I get that there's been talk about it not being end to end and being a fence in some areas, and I don't really fucking care as long as it keeps the bean niggers out. As far as obama care since he threw in with the GOP's dumbass plan he's probably just going to wait until obamacare itself implodes so he can rub it in everyone's face, but eventually obama care will be replaced no matter how retarded paul ryan is.

I'm prepared for a civil war, and I got plenty to drink in case there's cause for celebration, no matter how much defeatists, faggots, and shills twist themselves around I'm still not fucking worried because any non-retard would already be prepared for the worse case and the best case scenario. Hell you should've already been prepared for it going either way by the election.

How's that for you?

I can guarantee you if he goes all out in Syria he won't get elected, it will be some faggot who runs against him promising to "end the war" ie: Obama 2.0

Thank you mods, for stickying this.
I am now 100% certain that none of you can be trusted, especially this 'HotpocketX'.

Feels good.

imkampfy mask slipping
archive.is/v4OPH
archive.is/Rluss
archive.is/67Tqu
archive.is/dwlih
archive.is/cISpK

Board log
archive.is/Ep6Vf
archive.is/8kNHU
archive.is/GrT0r
archive.is/Qdw2t

Mods supporting porn
archive.is/JO8rV
archive.is/tzK8O

imkampfy being a faggot again
For the archives:
archive.is/WJU26
archive.is/p4U99
archive.is/Ix6ih
archive.is/Lc6Zh
archive.is/c4fdE
archive.is/eLTjf

WEW

not all anime lovers are inane kike posters. I'm not a die-hard fan just saying.

has shitting on anime ever worked for (((you and your ilk))) before? come up with some new fucking tactics we're bored

You should join me when /polmeta/ is back up, user-san! Ku-ku-ku~

I could maaaaaybe see a scapegoat or two being made an example of, but I think that most of the CIAniggers responsible will either learn that trying to play Trump is a losing move and knuckle under or be quietly removed. A general crisis of confidence in US intelligence serves nobody at this point in time as far as I can see.

I always thought it was a negotiating tactic with secondary domestic benefits. Trump is eager to show that he's not Obama and needed to display to Syria/Iran/Russia that he's different.

He also needed to show that he wasn't afraid of using the US military, and this is because Trump's specialty is negotiating. He wants peace in Syria, and at this stage it seems inevitable due to the strength of the Assad regime and the Russian support, but if his enemies thought he wouldn't play his trump card (the massively powerful US military), then he would have been forced to negotiate with one arm tied behind his back.

The fact that the target was an Air Force base also shows that he's prepared to hit Assad where it hurts, because his Air Force is what separates him from Iraq/Libya/North Korea, and has given him the edge over ISIS/Al-Qaeda while deterring American and Israeli air strikes. So it has that extra persuasive edge.

Finally, it has all of the benefits listed in the OP (wrongfooting the media mostly) while also going some way to confounding people who thought Trump was in collusion with Russia or who thought he was an ineffective leader.

Of course, this all goes to shit if he keeps attacking Assad, but I have faith in the God-Emperor. He's never let us down before.

how much you want to bet most of the "dismissed" reports were on anti-Assad faggots trying to justify shit?

It seems like the kikes have gotten a hold of this place as well.

I thought we were at that point already. He fired an entire floor of the state dept. lol

provide TL;DRs

Aww, kike-kun is so cute to think he has an impact on anything aside from oven sales! Afu-fu-fu~

Holy shit this place is a joke. You're not even up to speed on current events? Do you even take a break to check the news while shilling for this shabbos goy?

I'll just assume the site is compromised I guess

Not that guy, but…. I love anime, but those who've taken to anime smug posting really are a cancer, a cancer that has grown in the last few months. It began as a response to overt and intense shilling, but even once that stimuli receded, they remained.
Never good arguments, often derails, rarely effective.

Knowing the odds, I'll hold off on that bet.

Remember to change your file names.

Oh I'm prepared. And I sell milsurp items to help others prepare on eBay and Craigslist, not that that matters.
I didn't throw away my firearms and ammo when he got elected. I just purchased more.
I still respect Trump supporters who are at least open minded to the idea that he fucked up and maybe we didn't quite get what we paid for. I was never under any illusion that he was Hitler, but this crosses a line with me and takes me right back to 2003. Maybe some don't see the connection yet, but it's there for me.
Everyone should have at least entertained the idea that we've been had. There's a lot of room to call him "just another neo-con globalist" now that there wasn't before.
And I wouldn't give a shit that he's another neo-con Trotskyite globalist, but that means we were sold a bill of goods. And I take exception to that because I did a lot more than I should have to help him get elected.
How many rallies did we ALL watch and wait excitedly for the election? How much time does everyone have invested in Trump? Much more than we should if he's another neo-con globalist.

samefag

A new administration cleaning house is one thing, publicly and officially revealing that the CIA is a rogue agency is another thing entirely.

(checked) oh and btw;
FIRE KUSHNER

That still gives him 3 pretty good years. If he goes all out in Syria, pretty unlikely he gets impeached.

It must really shatter you shitter that you'll never be white, fucking turkroach.

Post quality here is approaching Holla Forums tier. I'm disappointed but impressed.

this is what triggered me as well. I don't think people are too dumb to see this, I realize now there's an age gap that's preventing people from seeing history repeat itself.

You sound like a TRSodomite tbqh

At least I'm not a retard who's trying to sage a sticky.

of course he won't, not with praises from Cuck Schumer and Nasty Pelosi

Nope! Guess again! Literally anyone can save an image as the original file name!

Are you mad that jews aren't white, kike-kun? Too bad! You'll never be anything more than an oven magnet! Ku-ku-ku~

Symbolic saging

Damn right.

All I know is I haven't laughed so much in a long time. Everyone on both the left and right reacted to this like complete fucking morons. People I thought were controlled, people I thought were not controlled, people I had no respect for, people I had some respect for, people I hate, people I love, people that I thought were idiots, people I thought were intelligent… they all have reacted to this like utter mouth breathing sycophants.

If I wasn't already such a jaded cynical bastard I'd be upset that everyone is such a complete fucking retard, but I'm just laughing at them, along with all the shills who think that this is some sort of way for them to actually accomplish something. You can smell the sweat of desperation through the screen. Poor fuckers don't realize how impotent they are forever doomed to be.

4d chess xDddddddd

thanks for the universal pasta

Weak narrative.

So what exactly are you saying?

;^)

pic related

You're going to the gas chamber, kampfy. Do you think that once the nat socs, that are the true inhabitants of this board, win they'll will permit any non-whites and kike tools to live?

TRSodomites fought tooth and nail to defend their cult of personality just like Trumpcucks are doing now.

being this trs shill smh XD

I just see narcissistic personality disorder: the post. Should prove useful to shit up threads on Holla Forums. In fact I'm going to do that and cheer myself up.

Because doing well on an aptitude test proves anything other than your ability to do well on aptitude tests. "Intelligence" isn't that easily measurable.

Oh, now I see

Indeed user-san. I think the best course is to wait a few days. If things haven't escalated by then, it's probably safe to assume this was all just a huge ploy for a deeper purpose.

The only one going in an oven is you, kike-kun! No matter what happens with this administration, Holla Forums and the white race will carry on. Your fate of getting gassed will not be escaped! Ku-ku-ku~

wew laddie

8ch.net/leftypol/res/1552723.html#1553493

lets see what happens

just filter it, he's been proxy jumping all day

here you go: >>>/trs/

If there is a plan, which there might be, then these people are the most important than those who see the jig. Without their reaction any chess move would fail immediately as another user posted the day after the strike.

If this is apart of a grand strategy then it depends on the lying press and warmongering politicians from left and right to praise him, as much as the people from his own base and his opposition raising a shit fit. Just because one is a useful idiot doesn't mean they're idiots overall. It just means they're useful by either the forces of good or forces of evil. Beyond 10% of the population the rest will always be the general masses that are meant to be swayed.

that's not how you direct link a post, you fucking retard.

anyway, found this on Holla Forums, now I'm just pissed off again

What exactly has he done that helps Holla Forums ideology, though?
No muslim ban, no real plan that I know of to build a wall, 947 Muslim refugees have entered this country since Feb. 1st, calling for regime change/bombing Assad, taunting Russia, and now possibly war with NORK. He specifically said, by the way, that he would get China to handle FattyChink and company.

So I am seriously asking… what has Trump done that Holla Forums believes in?
Is was us that were triggering the faggot hipster liberals. I didn't see him taking any punches from antifa and beating commies.

It's now time to ask yourself, "what has he really done that I can stand behind?"

Looks like my post really activated your anuses.

Nice narrative you've got there…

I really hope you're not doing it for free, after all, anime posting is the only thing you're good at. Don't worry, we'll free you from your pathetic existence soon enough.

This is why bunker chans are becoming increasingly popular. Neo-Holla Forums is just for shitposting with shills shilling against other shills who were hired by kikes to play both sides.

This is proof of where we are at. They have us by the emotional balls. They know just how to keep us in line. Perhaps enough people will realize one day that republicanism/democracy has truly failed. At a certain point you must admit you are an empire and act accordingly or end up as just another story in history of what could have been.

what the fuck

You're not wrong, Hitler was too moderate imo.

not interested in your introspection

yes I'm upset even though I have no idea what the fuck you are even saying.

he deported loud SJW spics, that's a fucking feat compared to the last 8 years

They cited the governor of Homs you massive fucking retard. What source do you want? Footage from a go-pro mounted on one of the missiles?

You haven't provided any real argument. Having Trump doing this shit is sad for many, just because you are a jaded cynical degenerate doesn't mean everyone is.

he was basically Controlled Oposition: The Candidate

remember how everyone was saying that if shillary steals the election then it's SHTF RWDS time? Based Trump is the pressure escape valve that'll keep the march of tyranny going for another decade at least

Trump has done absolutely nothing but Trumpcucks will come up with a million and one excuses for it.

Nice filename kike-kun! You blend in so well! **I know you're not doing it for free.* Afu-fu-fu~

Did that even make a dent with the problem of America being 60% h'white?

Don't get me wrong it's certainly a step in the right direction but nothing to lose your mind and forgive any globalist tier actions over.

Nothing really that is why people are actually pissed off and getting ready to abandon ship. He really hasn't gotten anything important done.

ofcourse not, that's part of the fucking plan. You think they'd admitt that?

W O W Z E R S
N U M B E R S

and you cucks still don't believe it exists

So he was doing something that should have been done all along under any president. Thanks for proving my point.

I would like to see what that would look like, actually.

Nice digits.

Well put.

If you two aren't just shills then you're weak faggots who let their emotions get in the way of their rationale. You should work on that.

oh god dammit user

What's the matter kike? Your fat fingers have completely ruined your keyboard?

just filter the "it's nothing" faggots, arguing with them seems to get you b&

I only saw Bernie as this tbh, as he tried to pass the torch to Hillary, whereas Trump crushed much easier puppets to control.

It did boost morale a bit, you have to admit. Also I don't see anything that implies it's going to stop either. He might keep up with the great de-spicening to try and keep antiwar faggots like us passive. I myself still see the bigger picture and hate this shit with Syria.

TRS you need to go back to your cuckshed.

wasn't arguing against you

Sorry then. Misfire and I apologize.

If he removes Bannon, I'm done with him.

fu-fu-fu =^_^=

it's the thinking man's fetish, you neanderthal

Saved. Kekles.

Good, as long as we stay rational and keep in mind that our sole interest isn't supporting Trump no matter what he does like we're r_D but ensuring the survival of the white race, good things will happen.

What's wrong, kike-kun? Too stiff with 25cm of wood up your ass? Afu-fu-fu~

TRSodomite, user is right, Hitler, for CY+2, would not be radical enough.
Now please, faggot enabler, accustomise yourself to the concept of having principals to strive to.

I see you posted your shit on Holla Forums too. Explain?

lets see if I get b& for posting this gem I found

no, that was me. I was bored and wanted to use newly acquired pasta on them

Wonderful response with digits to boot.

WHITE RACE > EVERYTHING ELSE, INCLUDING TRUMP

Fucking kekd & stolen.

This tbqh

Trump has nothing on Merkel's 4D chess game. She's playing 88th dimensional chess and by letting in millions of shitskins she's going to bring on the 4th Reich.

Just so you guys know the faggot who posts anime girls while "Afu-fu-fu~" laughing is imkampfy. He does the same thing on /polmeta/.

Cmon you jew shill, I know you're embarrassed to have everyone see that you don't even have the capacity to proofread your posts in your impotent rage and thus forgot to spoiler properly but we won't hold it against you if you'd like to try again.

fucking saved.nice!

Really? the "hi imkampfy" didn't tip me off the first 100 times. just filter dude.

Prove it.

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

/lefyfucks/ are just that fucking retarded.

Basic lesson kikes.

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/227936

These jews know something you Trump cucks don't

Golan Heights belong to Syria

Been away for a day or 2.

Is Holla Forums still fitty fitty on
or
??

OP makes some good points, but then other anons make great counters as well.

Im probably in the >>lets let this play out more. Group

Everyone is with jews. Whole world is with jews. We are just pawns of the jewish game. Name a person and you will find him hugging with jews. Anyone.

8ooga booga Holla Forums wher da whayt womyn at?

read the thread, mods calmed the fuck down with the b&ing we're mostly on the same page now, also filtering retarded one-liner spammers does wonders.

Basically. None of of will know 100% for a few more days. And our enemies are using this chance to try and break us apart.

Trump can reel me back in any time he wants. All he has to do is knock this shit off with Syria and start wall construction. Also, he needs to quit accepting refugees.

yeah I was here for the initial /leftyfag/ incursion.

But it only seemed to unite us more kek

Im in the "stopping b&ning Trump critics who don't want to die for Israel and maybe we can change this" league

All these end spergs trashing trump now have been waiting all election for him to do anything that fits their narrative to jump on the God emperor and discredit him.

Anyone criticizing trump hasn't been here for the election they're newfags who haven't seen his miraculous pr moves. This is a how he gets rid of the muh Russia shit.

Fuck off you blackpilled anti trump kikes, Holla Forums is no longer yours

Holla Forums is wait until we can make informed and rational choices, while still supporting Assad, still supporting Trump, but decrying pointless conflict escalation in Syria.
Shills are:
and

I'd a have to agree with you on that, I'm also in it. But either way there isn't much we could do in the first place but wait and see what happens. I say you get busy prepping and stockpiling.

maybe at this point we need to make room for the possibility that MAGA can coexist with the Greater Israel project. The NatSoc vision for the world is every country advocating for the interests of it's people; Israelis are no less entitled to nationalism than the Japanese or the Italians.

Are the faggot (((mods))) actually doing this??

justify fighting Israel's enemies in one post or get filtered.

Here we go again
You are ruining this place.

check the first half of this thread and the logs. They stickied damage control threads like this one with less than 40 replies.

I don't care on what side they are I really don't want reddit here.

Basically mods have decided to ban everybody that doesn't worship Trump. They're going to end up looking stupid as fuck shortly when Trump does an even bigger betrayal. The fate of Holla Forums is now tied to Trump. We civic neocons now.

It doesn't mean you're a shill if you prepare for the worst and hope for the best.
Prepare for ww3 and hope it's (((4d chess))).

Shut the fuck up with this God Emperor shit you fucking reddit dwelling nigger piece of garbage. There is one god emperor: Hitler.

Problem is that if he could be tricked/blackmailed/kiked into a missile strike on SAA it's now entirely possible to see him cuck out of accepting refugees because muh chillinz being hurt by evul Assad.

Sure let's wait and see if he commits to any further retarded shit like the missile strike. I'm not proposing Holla Forums figures out a way to impeach him just yet but I think we should prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Been on the train since September 2015, and this still looks extremely bad. Anyway, what said.

Nobody does.

You fucking bet I hope it's all just some advanced move, but things just aren't looking up right now.

accept that's equivalent of taking no sides. It's easier for me to jump on the Assad-wagon (aka Holla Forums since 2011) because the shit I'm seeing with these (((gas weapons))) reminds me directly of Bush's 2003 WMD speeches. Something that Trump criticized the Bush family for during the primaries, ironically.

Sieg heil to that. People being rational, and based I would say are not shills as well.

Thats fucking disgusting.

I know the mods on 4fag are all antifa and Holla Forums but do we have that infiltration here? Or are these just ardent Trump supporters who can handle ANY critiquing at all?

I am generous. If you're a spaghettinigger, I will also accept Mussolini.
im not a spaghettinigger tho

Do you know what the CIA does, you don't think CIAniggers exist?

The election is over

They're sand niggers.

Go back to endchan fag

The emperor has done more for whites than you ever will. SAD!

Name one thing he has accomplished for whites.

Is this nigga serious.

Can this kikes be more obvious?

How about not going there at all and letting them eat eachother up? Plebbit.

Filtered.

personally I think they're in denial and panicking. We fill the niche for rogue-minded pro-Trump supporters, and in all honesty, if Trump loses us he's less influential online.

I'm not saying everything is doom and gloom, I'm just calling it as I see it. I honestly feel like Trump needs us more than we need him when it comes to being re-elected.

youtube.com/watch?v=fQl9H-gi9NE

MEME, faggot. These fucking reddit niggers take this shit deadly seriously and are a plague on this board. Dribblers with mindless allegiance.

I would say that having a staunchy anti-interventionist stance as well as supporting Assad and decrying Trump (((administration))) actions, while not explicitly decrying Trump, is siding with Assad against the kikes.

I have a message for you faggots.
Real anons are not warmongers, I don't care what your boss tells you, you underestimate anons, nigger.
I supported Trump, I defended Trump, now he comes out supporting CIA nigger shit?
Kill yourselves niggers. I actually still believe Trump wanted to do good, but if he actually attacked because Ivanka told him so, like they are telling in the "news" then he is a fucking dumb nigger.
I don't know how many of you are even real any more.
The attack was planned for a long time before this, you don't just hit launch on your macintosh and the missile flies to the target like its Civ VI.
Do you know what it would take to MAGA? It would take a full scale military coup and arrests and assassinations and a government redesign, which obviously has no chance of happening.
The world is not as black and white as you faggots try to paint.

I still like Trump, though, and wish him good luck in not getting deleted
AND ALSO,
GOOD LUCK, ASSAD

kek great pic.

and filtered, congrats on answering a trick question faggot.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-extremists-program-exclusiv-idUSKBN15G5VO

The program, "Countering Violent Extremism," or CVE, would be changed to "Countering Islamic Extremism" or "Countering Radical Islamic Extremism," the sources said, and would no longer target groups such as white supremacists who have also carried out bombings and shootings in the United States.

You kike-kuns were very upset about that move! Afu-fu-fu~

Winning the election redpilled countless normies

Name on an an thin he done

Killing sandnigger doesn count why we meme him . I you cuck

I'm mad fuck autocorrect

all we can do is wait and see

Trump basically:

screencap this
If this turns out to be Trump pulling another 88d chess move I will apologize to all of you my fellow Holla Forumslacks for ever doubting my GEoM.

If we invade Syria, I think we need to admit we have been had.
And that 2018 and 2020 are NO LONGER relevant.

Based post, but
This is nihilistic faggotry user. And we cant have that!

It becomes a problem when a lot of people bought our kool-aid and lost their ability to think rationally.

Trump has always been just a stepping stone for us and now that he's doing something he's not supposed to we must partially reign in the memetic powers we bestowed upon him and let people remember that it wasn't just making America great but saving the white race from the kikes.

Gas yourself, Assad is probably more white than you are.

List the ways in which he has personally benefited the white race. Reminder: jews aren't white, Shlohmo.

I think all sand niggers should die in nuclear hellfire along with kikes.
Your big marquee for Trump is that he added a word to CIAniggers' terminology for violent sand niggers?
I guess I expected a little more than that.
Only niggers would settle for something so marginal as being an achievement.

Kill yourself, kike.

I'm not hating the man either (yet) just his current actions. I think most of us will have our minds made up by the end of the week.
Im also worried about Trump stagnating his stance on Syria hoping the drama passes and he thinks he can move forward against Assad unnoticed.

kys

funny how human botnets can get out of control, isn't it?

also
if Trump is being forced to do (((their))) bidding
I would feel sorry for him but its just as bad as if he sold out.

t. Netanyahu

It has a chance of happening, but with the current surveillance apparatus and all the traitors in the WH its pretty low at the moment.
It would take a Night of the Long Knives

ditto

agreed

I'm just glad the anti-Trump crowd got BTFO. The mods should start banning them on sight again like they used to banned some who used "Tumpcuck" or "Trumpkin", honestly it almost feels like those come straight from Holla Forums.

Hitler-sama was right about every single one of you sub-humans, kike-kun! The world will be so much better with your entire race gone! Ku-ku-ku~

God I fucking love this guy

This.
You have to be focused on results. He either produces or he doesn't.
There is no "BUT THE KIKES AND HIS DAUGHTER WERE PULLING HIS STRINGS" or "CONGRESS WONT LET HIM DO ANYTHING."
We elected him to overcome obstacles. If he can't, you might as well elect king nigger to a third term.

saved

are you saying ban everyone who disagrees with Trump or use shitty dated anti-trump memes?

Did you lose yourself on the way to /a/?
Why do you post like a retard?

Jesus fucking christ what a fucking amazing man.

All the anti white losers who do nothing but shitpost can can can offback to endchan

Trump has done more for whites than any of you, toppling a sand nigger dictator is nothing to him, you'll s eventually

Trump can do no wrong and will save the white race

None of yo losers will ever #MAGA

I miss the days when 8/pol/ wasn't filled with fucking lemmings/NPCs. The anons who said the election killed Holla Forums through the influx of plebs weren't completely wrong after all.

Did you pay any attention when we were telling you that he signed a bill that lets ISPs sell your data? This doesn't mean you can't shoot niggers in the streets. Soon you'll be able to call trannies he without being expèlled from college and fap like crazy to it. If this is the best you can find whites are dead.

every individual circumstance may be different

You can't blame Trump for the travel ban being held up in limbo because some faggot liberal judges overstep their authority to push an agenda.

Checked

Something I'd considered as well, especially since US envoy to UN said that "removal of Assad" is still the end goal (or something).

Lurk more

Filtered for obvious shilling and generally terrible quality posts.

That's exactly what he said saying.
This is really starting to look like it's more than Reddit shilling.
I'm starting to believe someone is being paid to shill the pro-Trump narrative.

No, kike-kun. You are!

I noticed it as well, but I'm an "ends justifies the means type" of person. I sincerely believed we wouldn't even have Holla Forums if Hillary got elected. Now I want these useful idiots to fuck off back to the lesser sites like reddit, voat, or social media until we need them again.

…with international partners no less.

What would fit in here would be a long post from one of the threads that poppsed up in the last few days, a long one with lots of greentext detailing all the different angles that Trump navigated through. I lost it, it's not in the cap-dump I have from that day.

It's not sucking one's own dick when he's claiming that he isn't going 'Trump betrayed us all abandon ship now don't think or talk or read about this'.

That's like saying 'I graduated high school' is sucking one's own dick.

I cant help to notice but point out how every single person against Trump now are all spamming these low quality MS paint pepes everywhere.

Trumpcucks pretty much fucked Holla Forums by tying us to stale memes. All the Trump memes are posted all over Reddit. And Pepe is pretty much cringe material now. Everytime Trump falls on his face or stabs you in the back people are going to come here to laugh at us and say it's 4D chess.

We are going to be the butt of every joke for the next four years because of this shit. I remember when Trump first announced for about the first week here it was evenly divided then Trump supporters became more numerous. Then, after about a month Trump bought ads on Holla Forums and the mods purged everybody exposing Trump's Jewish connections. And now it has come back to bite Trumpcucks in the ass with Kushner pretty much being president now. Are you surprised someone that would give his entire family and estate to the Jews would also give his country to the Jews?

It would be better had Hillary won.

As opposed to the high quality ones?

Defending this neocon Machiavellianism is like making excuses for why your wife is naked in bed with some nog named Tyrone - it's the definition of a cuck. That's why all you Trump defending faggots trying to equivocate over his recent (((actions))) are literal cucks

It's not just for the anit-Trump thing. I remember the people who used to come here and write like had an ultra contrarian air to them. Like no matter what you would say they would keep insulting and just being a general pain in the thread.

It's /r/The_Donald
archive.is/kK28i
archive.is/KonxE
archive.is/Ii3wg

see

Trump is president now, all the CIA/government shills will come out especially when it concerns a military action

It's not the election anymore , there's not even a reason to shill for Trump …

also, you don't think there are Israeli shills ? This conflict is their dream come true

you missed the drama earlier where anons where flipping out for getting b& about disagreeing on Trump and no longer buying the God emperor shit.

Shit like this almost makes me wish this place had an anonymous forum system with the capacity to remove all users who joined after a certain date to trim away the cancer. Almost.

Check my ID and you'll probably find me posting lots of high quality rare Hitlers too. Save them user, my treat.

I think he's implying that I'm posting thumbs but I'm not really sure tbh. Could be (1) shilling.

Is this a woman or a bot

They will tire eventually then. Or if they succeed, pro-whites will move to another chan and this will become the-(((donald)))'s second home and the mods can finally have what they want.

And we may just get that :^)

Replace "Trump" in their posts with Mike Enoch or Evalion and you wouldn't be able to tell these threads from TRS shill threads we've had months ago.

Saw that last night.
Sam Hyde: still /ourguy/

and people wonder why I really really really hate fucking reddit

citation needed

Are we talking about an actual division, or (((consultants))) left over from Obama?

almost like they were trying to control a narrative.

was meant for

No one posts Hitler here to prove something about themselves.
There are many people who disagree with Trump on these issues but there is no doubt that shills are here attempting to capitalize on whats happening.

You can not hold Holla Forums. You can only pray that we stay contained.

If you don't want to even try to understand I can't do it for you.

95% is exactly this, 5% are people not actually braindead.

i had to pretend to be outraged at work, but what he did was brilliant, distanced himself from russia in the lugenpresse, did a little meaningless damage to his ally, and let off a show of force to anyone who wants trouble that he will not hesitate to drop bombs, well played i say

t. John McCain

I didn't think I'd see shills get THIS assblasted, and now I'm being proven wrong once again. They just can't fucking handle the fact that we have a president that genuinely might be able to see the future. I honestly don't know how I'll be able to handle being so smug for the next eight years.

HELLO t_D, WELCOME TO Holla Forums, NOW GET OUT

no, user. they didn't say Holla Forums they said /pol
This alone left me fixated on first degree murder as a solution.

FUCKING BRILLIANT!

most definitely an argument when

Is plebbit stepping up to be the next TRS?

And suddenly reddit is here

explain why we should fight Israel's enemies in one post or get filtered.

honestly I'm not even going to fight with people anymore on this fucking board, but I'm not going to full autism and mute people I disagree with at first like a fucking faggot. So I'll give you a chance.

Good one.

Absolute faggot.
Have you ever seen a shill post a rare Hitler?
Well done, you've managed to make the most basic, shit-tier observation that any Holla Forumsack whomstve has an IQ over 95 is capable of making.

I am sure all the anons who actually read books and enjoy discussing them couldn't wait to effort post after mods continuously belittled them with

Making fun of your members for reading must be "BASED" now, if you don't make fun of reading you must be a kike/shill/CTR/Goon/Leftypol/INT/(insert boogeyman here)

Unpin this, it's barely an effort thread.

You are doing D&C though

We memed trump into office and now you fucking blackpilled endchan faggots are trying to go full DRUMPF IS LE SKYPES on everyone

Like you think we don't see this crap? It's cle as day, and you just want to blame plebbit because it's a convinient scapegoat

Just like whites are to SJWS you scapegoat the few well intntioned redditors to discredit trump

Fuck you. Go back to endchan

my guess is we pushed them to reddit for their shitty recruiting efforts. You have to remember we're the toughest skinned motherfuckers on the internet. You can handle mean posts, others can't and flee like faggots to safer spaces.

I don't care what side you are on, it is the ultimate distraction. If you want to see the whole corrupt sideshow as far away from the controls as you can get them, then you need to start convincing everybody how corrupt it actually is.
And Trump is helping us by being corrupt. Use it you fools.

>implying kikes fight their own wars traditionally

We've got a live one here, niggers.
GO BACK, FAGGOTS

problem with that is people will feel cornered and refuse to accept reality, like these idiots:

We owe him our suppor for memeing him into office

Go back to endchan anime hating goon

This post is sound.
All of these "make a decision instantly faggots" need to be roped.
I'm gonna wait and see what happens. Its not like we have an election coming up.

Wrong.
HE OWES US, you literal faggot.

If the US invades Syria ALL BETS ARE OFF

That's what I'm saying. Use his corruption to force an investigation, tie him to everyone, he is sacrificing himself for us to be able to do this.

fine but not making it heard that we don't want another Iraq war is universally stupid. you have nothing to lose by expressing this online for his people to see.

Can I ask something how is this man this smart I mean he puts the show on, Russia is secretly working with the us to set up in new areas to topple isis, all while keeping almost every normay in the dark. Like is he actually like the god emperor of mankind because the way he's going about covering all this up is seriously like everything the fucking inquisition does in his name all while everyone goes unaware of what happens.

No he owes us

we are not forever cucked to his kike daughter and son-in-law who have apparently supplanted the dimwitted old man (who is a shadow of his former self tbh)

looks at this, it's like they want us to rape them

I doubt that
Its not like he came forward during a televised speech and dropped pizzagate/epstein plane bomb.

We shouldn't, obviously. The claim made in the OP is that there won't be anything past this strike. All you have to do is wait and see.

Holy fuck, don't waste a bullet. Just drown yourself in your bathtub.

Trump is confirmed for Hillary supporter BEFORE and AFTER the election. Op is talking shit, his sentences can't even been understood. True American patriots AGREE to fight against the Syrian fascist government–everything else is proof of stupidity.

Sorry, I must have forgotten my appointment. who fucking gives a shit?
Do I have to spoon feed you? His bombing Syria is neocon Machiavellianist policy. It goes against everything he stood for re: foreign policy in the election, it's WMDs all over again (again, which he supposedly stood against), and he over stepped his war-powers act power, because the attack was (if you believe the narrative) Syrians gassing other Syrians, no American lives or interests were involved. The second point is that anyone defending this disgusting act calling it le 88d chess is exposing themselves as a spineless cuck. It's ok to hold policy beliefs that differ from the Don. It's not ok to cuck to another man. like most of you faggots
What High School do you go to?
wew the paranoia runs deep

yea nah I think i'll make sure they all know how WMD 2.0 is fucking stupid before this shitstorm becomes irreversible.

Holy shit. CTR were professionals compared to this shit.

there is more dust
it's a dust storm
archive.is/10UoU

notice the retarded 234234234234D chess influx now? look how unnatural this shit is.

No we owe him for being an implicitly pro white president.
he di this to get the media off him

Why is this hard to get for goons, establishment is happy so he can sneakily do pro white shit. No way it isn't 88Dchess

Fucking shills hitting this thread hard

No yous for the shills, and you always

MODS = GODS

As always muh exodus d and C KIKES wil shit on them for it lmao

The only part that confused me is a story today in the (((Washington Post))) saying that Tillerson and Haley are giving Russia flak for its continued support of Assad; and the former are still leaning hard, at least publicly, on the "Assad gassed babies" narrative. Is it just tactics?

Public ban messages encourage threads to devolve into everyone quoting the banned post with reaction images and

that fuck are you talking about?

Where do you think you are?

Smashing entry to the thread, user, better late than never.

pick one

This about sums up what I've been sitting here trying to put into words. There are people, presumably from reddit, trying to explain why trump can do no wrong. Then as a consequence someone will reply that trump is a zionist shill. Then another will reply with a massive sperg out. The thread is now derailed.
Trump is not your mate, he's the most accountable man in the world right now.

Now you learn a lesson.

All you Holla Forumsacks who have been a bit on the fence when it comes to Trump. All of you who have let yourselves be placated with the "pull together during the election" and "hurr wait for hitler" shilling. Who stood by as people were being banned and spammed by Trump shills, waiting and seeing, hoping for the best.

This is the thing: people can't admit having been fooled. It's a fucking pathological thing. All the Trump supporters, they've been promoting this brand to their friends and families, heartfelt and with vigor. To now accept that he's a shill is literally impossible for most of them. Only the very strong with a sizable bucket of integrity will be able to stand up, look all the people they've shilled for Trump to, and say "I was fucking wrong, they fooled me." That's why you see this happening. Every step on the downward spiral will be more delusional chess.

You think 8/pol/ memed Trump into office? No, the media memed Trump into office. The average American voter voted for him, people who wouldn't know a pepe if it hit them in the face. Most of them aren't on the internet beyond reading the newspaper and checking their bank balance. They heard from the media that Trump was something new and fresh, someone that scared them, and they voted accordingly.

Who told YOU that Trump was in opposition to the establishment? The media i.e. the Jews.

So that's the lesson.

Always do the opposite of what Jews say

Sort of like how it was unnatural for the MSMall all the neocons to suddenly start praising Trump the second he bombed Syria

The 'neocon' agenda control both parties, the MSM , Intelligence communities, obviously they have internet posters to

damage control, its a hell of a thing

nigger none of us talk like that
you are definitely not from around here
next you'll be saying "take ur medz"

Even your pic is some shit I've never seen around here.

Kike-kun are you ok? Do you smell toast? Afu-fu-fu~

Friendly reminder for anons to not get too agitated by the zionist shill pretending to be a mindless Trump supporter. There is still hope of correcting Trump's course.

Yeah, that's why there's a troop surge in Syria.

Yes you dumb nigger, why wouldn't hey have access to it?

You're talking to a forum full of literal fascists. Lurk 2 years before shilling, faggot.

You'll be right if Trump continues to move against the Syrian government. I don't think he will.

Gays will always be around and they are good PR

Stop trying to equate Trump with your nazi fetishist fantasies

Hitler probably wasn't a homophobe, I bet you think he had one ball and did meth too. Kike.

It's for ISIS retard.

a bit hard when mods blanket ban posts criticizing him and pin dumb shit threads like this one when there's only 35 posts.

All this does is enable bad ideas.

There is no logic to the chess meme here, there has to be an out for that, and Trump has none, by his own doing. Chess is a game where you have some control and knowledge, like Trumps instinct with the media, he is a natural.
In Foreign policy he is an amateur, and the reason he was ourguy was the simplistic foreign policy stances he took, they were black adnd white, that meant less room for him to get jewed in the situation room. Every policy should have flowed from the simple isolationist principals, terrorists get it, everyone else can fuck off unless a war of defence, in which case the massive increase in military comes in, a shield as a warning don't fucking make a move or China will be wiped off the map if they try. Russian tech will be btfo etc.

Now without that premise, and McMaster and Mattis pulling their neo-con fantasies, we have a military budget that is now our enemy, without the pure isolationist premise behind it. This is not chess, there is no control for Trump, he has given all the tools to the falseflag operators and is now at there mercy.
He would have to fire everyone in his cabinet and NSC and Pentagon to regain it, every single person is working to push home the advantage over him, and he has no defense, not a single ally does Holla Forums have in Government. So shut the fuck up about chess you are embarrassing Holla Forums with your lack of fucking basic observation skills.

Feel free to start arguing against my legitimate criticism at any time.

hello, mods

This is the new shill tactic then?

another faggot dismissing what Rex Tillerson said earlier. What's the excuse this time? Let me guess, 404D chess?

Lol. That's why Russia was pulling out right? Because ISIS pushed them.

This is what bothered me so much

There were actual pro-Trump / pro-Syria war shills attacking Holla Forums and the 8ch mods were helping them out banning anyone calling him out for going back on campaign promises and being a kike

I can't believe people read shit like this and just fucking dismiss it as nothing

its shit like this that really makse me question the real narrative here

What happened with this thread?

archive.is/IyfEq

All I saw earlier was Tillerson confirming we would be working with Russia to take out ISIS in the Syria region, while also advancing our ships towards North Korea. Should update your info shills.

this meme is getting stale. Russia's not pulling out.

damage control. this weekend Holla Forums has been brutal on Trump and defending Assad

b-but one time Fred Trump wouldn't let niggers into his apartment buildings because they ruin everything and it probably would have cost him money! So he's still Holla Forumstier, right? :^)

Yeah, name somebody Holla Forums ever slightly respected that backs Trumps hand here, they know he gave the power away, and every kike Holla Forums despises is delighted. There is no fucking way out here bar Trump going rogue on them and causing a constitutional crisis.

Of course it's not pulling out now you massive faggot.

When has Holla Forums ever been anything but pro-Assad? Where do you think all the Assad memes come from, you fucking kike?

Gas yourself.

see

I actually agree with you but FUCKING WAIT

In the meantime you coming in here and autistically screeching about U ARE ALL CUCKS isnt fucking helping. It adds to the confusion from the VERIFIED shilling that is going on. And it makes you sound like one of them.

No I am right, because he already "moved" against the Syrian government. I'll be even more right if he keeps this kike garbage up.

Can you fucking believe that ImKikey anchors self improvement threads and blatant neocon shills like this are not banned?

lol reddit thinks they have any power on the splintered Holla Forumss.

There you go windowlicker.

I think you've got the wrong end of the stick there, user. He's saying that Holla Forums has stood by Assad and scudded Trump for bowing to neo-cohens.

So you mentally filtered out the part where he said we need work with our (((partners around the world)))) that would lead to Assad leaving?

youtube.com/watch?v=2hjOKtfoAFY

Do shills just never use updated information because it destroys their narrative?

If Trump transforms into GWB 2.0 he'll lose all support (except from goldman sachs, cnn, washpost, nytimes, buzzfeed etc) and I'm sure he knows that. At the same time though he has pressure from the establishment on him. The strike on the air field seems a compromise.

This.

Everyone please be aware shills are posting 3rd Reich images, and they are reasonably fluent in baneposting, too.

Identify shills as extremely agenda-driven, quick to attack, eager to justify their supposed anti-Semitism and prior suppoet for Trump–i.e., trying a little too hard to fit in. However, they tend to display disinterest in meme energy, dubs, esoteric kekism, and practical wizardry. Be suspicious of post numbers where the last two digits are not matching (not a confirmation per se, just a shill indicator to be considered among other factors).

Oh again, sorry. Hard to tell who is jewing whom here.

The damage control is pro-Trump damage control; lots and lots of ridiculous "never question the G-d Emperor :^)!!11 Anti drumpF BTFO!" threads got stickied.

He moved against the Syrian government by barely hitting a small time airbase and warning Russia and Syria ahead of time? Why not level it to the ground if he was being serious about it?

They try the Assad is a gommy and a muslim shit, it's embarrassing. Yes I take an Alawite leader against a jew or a neo-con any day.

If he's not serious about it, why not stay the fuck home and keep the tomahawks in your pants?

he said it, it's on tape, get it through your dense fucking skulls

The mods here are compromised, there's no longer any doubt about that. It's good that there are alternatives one could use.

I believe so, there's no doubt that TRSodomites have shilled here in the past but I theorize that some of those shills were a third party making those who looking favourably on TRS look like idiots/homo lovers. Similar tactic can be observed now with Trump supporters instead of TRS supporters.

Basically think things through for yourself based on the evidence you have and keep your emotions in check.

these are the types of discussions that can't be had because of the people described by

This. Shills continually ignore the fact we basically did fucking nothing to Syria, and even contacted Russia ahead of time.

Reminder that anyone who tries to convince you of anything else is a shill and should be filtered.

Assad never called me white trash.

He's sure serious about chemical weapons being bad though, right goy?

yea you need to slow down son same team here.

The collective IQ of Holla Forums how now reached room temperature.

All these faggots in this thread saying trump hasn't done anything good since he's been elected are shills through and through

Fucking MAGA!
I'm stoked.

You say that like you didn't suddenly show up in the last week or so.

I apologized and I apologize again. As I said, and you have to admit, it's getting difficult to see who is shilling what.

It doesn't matter what he thinks, his reaction is his his rope, he put the noose around his own head. He cannot just say job done, because they have been waiting fucking 7 years for this chance, and all the players are ready to go. There is no way they won't push their advantage home, and at the same time destroy Trumps presidency in one go.

Indeed.

Not that TRS needed any assistance but yes this is undeniable.

Stop apologizing to shills. Filter and ignore.

I swear you faggots are pulling all this shit from the "how to defend Israel attacking Palestine" shill manual.

Many people have withdrawn to the bunkers.

This poster is a filthy muslim.

Fuck Islam on all fronts

A few dead shitskins is no deterrent of my support for trump.

notice how faggots like just completely ignoring the fucking videos of Rick Tillerson flat out admitting a globalist agenda to push out Assad? They're just fucking cheerleaders regurgitating shit ad nauseum.

it was TRS that organized that anti-war protest outside the White House.

wtop.com/dc/2017/04/white-nationalist-alt-right-face-opponents-during-syria-protest-outside-white-house/

Meanwhile /r/the_donald and Holla Forums Holla Forums took a favorable view of the strikes.

This is what a JIDF post looks like.

Obama deported spics too.
Nope. The states are just handling the issue
Any neocon would have put in a guy like Gorsuch
How is any of this good? So he deported a few spics. So did every other president. Obama even more than Bush.

GAS YOURSELF
CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

I agree. TRS are fags, but they are against this action in Syria. At least they are ideologically consistent. Unlike fucking redditfags.

Quick response for a shill

I can belittle every accomplishment in your life too, you're twisted and warped view represents how much of a faggot you truly are.

Pessimistic fuck.

v

Toppest of keks.

Start arguing any time.

Here we go again. Yesterday I had a kike call me a Russian agent, lets see if we can get it that far again tonight.

user you are drifting dangerously close to the bullshit boundary

Because then any old western power with an in for Assad and a rocket in their pocket can try and push for something far more dire. They're placated by this move. Not only that but it makes the Russians move in on Syrian territory as well which helps against the ISIS front. If Trump decides to level Damascus and put an end to Assad then I'll be with you, but this was hardly any real damage.

Every board with heavy moderation turns Left wing and every board without heavy moderation turns Right wing. It's how the Internet has always worked.

By the way, the amount of shills on here means only one thing: World War is coming.

you have to go back, faggot

Nice argument. Is this the part when you feed me days old information in a lame attempt to paint Trump as the bad guy?

no actually he did, just the MSM didn't cover it. it's fucking odd tbh.

It's factual, even though I hate king nigger. I hate to say it, but he did deport more spics than Bush iirc. If I'm wrong, let me know.

So glad the mods are taking a hard stance to BTFO the anti trump and therefore anti white shills

You losers are too used to obama and WANT the system to be fucked

Only trump can fix it, get It through your head

Everything he does in line with keks master plan, have faith we must keep memeing him

that's interesting actually. now that you mention it, does sure seem that way.

He's leaving out how Obama basically let them just walk right back in.

He deported but he let them right back in.

No, they're just trying to save their dying platform after putting all their eggs in the Trump basket.

Eunuch's out of a job. Who's going to support his kike wife once the donations dry up?

must have reminded him of some very bored AoE days where he sat at his computer for hours fucking with the villagers.

=/=
http:// www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/4/illegal-immigration-down-67-percent-under-trump/

He actually didn't, he counted border turnarounds as deportations, he fought in the Supreme court to stop Federal Law being implemented. Not that this has anything to do with Trump going neo-con, it's irrelevant.

I support everything trump is doing.
He's deporting mexicucks at a much higher and faster rate than any other president you mentioned at this point in their term
He's completely taken the chain off ICE agents unlike Obama who put them on
He's building a fucking wall yo keep them out and employing thousands of more agents (read good white poeple jobs)
He's elected a republican justice and you say hillary would have done that? Hahahaha You're truly delusional if you think she would have elected anyone who would hold the 2nd ammendment up like Gorsich will

You're a fucking shill

It's not completely false

this

he looked like a desperate sweaty fat man. He knows a Trump war will be the end of his shekel grabbing for good.

Fair. But to my point, EVERY president deports spics. That's really nothing.

[citation needed]

Since you clearly aren't from reddit, can you tell us about good jews? Maybe name a few?

shhhh

Let's not forget the times he's outskilled the jews in washington.

I swear to God, it's like people fucking forget just the past three months.

Also,nigger I said any neocon would have put in a guy like Gorsuch. Any Republican piece of shit would have put in a conservative SCJ to replace Scalia.

yes it is. Holla Forums backed Assad for 6 years, it's just the The_Donald shills trying to "save" Holla Forums with talking points they knew nothing about.

archive.is/KonxE
archive.is/kK28i
archive.is/Ii3wg

the posts in the thread claiming there's a reddit raid are not wrong, at all.

i haven't been bothering reading this stupid GOY thread but yeah I guess you goyim learned your lessons. I'm happy you all voted for a goy, eretz gowyim trump.

I hope you realize your place. This time we let you learn your lessonl. GUATLEMALA is deep for you who try this again. bOW TO YOUR MASTERS SHABBAT SHALOM

You need a solid ban you fucking retard

The supreme court was at a tipping point and any cunt hillary would have elected would've fucked our country for good.

THAT ALONE IS A GOOD ENOUGH REASON TO SUPPORT TRUMP

I can shoot motherfuckers who try to rob me to death legally still, you cuck.

We're still choosing a contractor for the job you dumb faggot.

You entered thread with
Which is one half of the autistic false dichotomy being peddled by shills.
Now you're accusing Holla Forumsacks, who have had civilised debate the entire thread, of being shills.
Settle down, retard.

see

just stop

Any NEOCON REPUBLICANwould have put in someone similar to Gorsuch. Still waiting for your argument against that.

This seems too much hopeful thinking. I'll wait for his next move but I am cautious. Remember we're not in campaign anymore, he's in power. No cheerleading please

I'm not getting this autistic false dichotomy where we have to support a strike against Assad for all the bad shit Trump help avoided domestically.

what's wrong is wrong.

I know you're here to dovide, I done arguing with you. Not worth my time.
I support trump 100%

I read that article too. Did you?
Describe where they got that 67% figure from.

Okay. Then go back to Reddit and suck his dick over there.

Well if the people who've been having this civilized debate feel like debating me with updated information, and not days old shit from the MSM, I'll be kinder to them.

I will cheerlead all I want faggot. Until he does something genuinely concerning like send boots on the ground against Assad in a public proclamation of war, I'm not worried.

Another thread
archive.is/HyIyq

lol god I fucking hate him

We already voted for him you fucking cuck, he works for us not the other way around. He was voted to do things, not just as a red team leader to support, he won't get re-elected because he fucked us over if he doesn't back track with extreme prejudice.

this whole bullshit can be solved simply by looking at the left, their memes, and the bullshit the CIA is trying to push now. Now they are trying to act like the good guys and claiming they told Trump about the gas attacks being a false flag, yet I'm almost certain the CIA and mossad are the ones that did it in the first place. So there is some serious kikery going on, and my bet is its bigger than Trump. and its plainly obvious we have shills from everywhere trying to take advantage of this situation, so it makes it even harder to make any type of conclusion. All I know is, if the CIA says something they are usually lying. Another thing that doesn't add up is the obvious controlled op's all jump ship at the same time without even giving a second of thought to anything, thats concerning to me as well. Just because a broken clock is right twice a day doesn't mean the controlled op is correct right now. Another thing that is strange to me is all this false narrative reporting and increase in 'unnamed sourced' being used, and even worse Holla Forums for the first time buying a narrative the kike stream media has been putting out at face value. Then we have people like pushing this fucking narrative, makes me question what is really going on here. The best course of action here is probably, hold Trump accountable, push the Kushner being removed, and stop playing these shills games, you will never win.

If only they would.

Again, feel free to start making substantive arguments at any time.

they got it from illegals caught crossing the border (numbers of arrests)

a good yardstick for how many get across

6 million times this

I want cuckchan to leave.

like bombing the only hope for stability in syria for what appears to be a false flag?

I'm not arguing who would have won.
Fact is that any other Neocon would have put in a guy like Gorsuch. You know that. Stop acting like Trump is anything other than a neocon who told us all what we wanted to hear and threw us the smallest of bones.

He's done more good for the American people in >100 days than any other president in my lifetime.

You can fuck right off.

Do you think that line works on Holla Forumsacks who have a fucking brain?

Justify striking Israel's enemies in one post. I want to see if you can try.

Along with your false dichotomies, you've got a pretty kikey debating technique, (((user)).

Oh look, another one ignoring the rest of the facts revolving around the situation. Filtered.

It doesn't have to. They're not retarded faggots whining because the jews haven't been completely exterminated after three months of Trump being president. They understand there's decades of kikery to undo, and it's going to take time.

There's three ID's here that are coordinating response attacks on anyone who says pro trump stuff.

Quite hilarious, these shills think they're smart.

you mean less than a hundred days (

>acting like I haven't been here since 20 14.

This pic still confuses me. Is it real? Is that a controller? Is he playing volkswagen racer?

go back

its a shoop

God I fucking hate plebbit with a passion.

The Tommies did fuck all.

can any of you /r/The_Donald faggots justify striking Israel's enemies? I mean come on, you made it all the way here for a fucking reason. prove your salt.

I was personally hoping for the beginning.

I feel this sentiment.
As long as we are being raided. I'm not gonna budge. I'm not conversing with hysteric faggots.

There are no good Jews. However I still prefer Trump goy over gooder goy Clinton. No one here expected Trump to be Hitler 2.0 and start gassing the kikes. He is a civilian.
Before Trump came into the election cycle Holla Forums had much smaller expectations and goals

Look, reddit-chan, I know it's hard struggling life with your two digit IQ, but not every Holla Forumsack who is criticising Trump is anti-Trump; mindless allegiance helps no one. Think critically you retarded faggot. Either way ==you need to go back.==

Nice to see someone keeping their composure unlike faggots here yesterday and on 4/pol/.

fml that redtext fail.
time for bed.

Hot take here, but it's the fact they keep showing shots like pic related, with the missile lighting up through the flag, that really makes me feel like this is one giant propaganda campaign to psyche out North Korea before an attack. We already know Trump and Xi talked about North Korea, and that Trump basically made Xi bend the knee regarding not fucking with us while we go after North Korea.

Maybe it's just me, but it all reeks of a propaganda campaign before a big move.

In some ways yes, he did. All will be meaningless because the people he has ceded power too despise the ban and deportations. I do not have to support the shit to still pressure him to follow through.
It will be pointless it he doesn't regain control. He literally only has Sessions, if neo-cons get their wishes as it looks likely on FP Trumps anti-immigrant work will be undone in 4 years, and the neo-cons will already have fucked him on Foreign Policy. If you are not looking at the long game, what is the point? Short term deportations mean nothing when he loses in 2020.

ok, yes, we heard this one before. Also used to defend Israel when they strike Palestine.

filtered, who's next?

I try not to think that this level of stupidity is possible.

Look. I'll agree with you and say that fucking Assad is a dumbass move. That's obviously the case. What I'm saying is that the attack Trump made is essentially the bare minimum of a response. If he didn't he'd be told by every goddamn idiot who either swallowed the bait or perpetuated it for their own ends to put boots on the ground. He's made himself look like he's attacking Syria while doing shit all and both Russia and Syria know it.

This user gets it.

you

How about you give the man a solid year to figure out where we're heading instead of judging things at face value in a micro view?

Yes, such level headedness.

Do you have a mental illness?

If you support toppling Assad so fucking much go to your local recruiting center and find those WMDs user, god's speed!
and hopefully you catch a 7.62 to the noggin from Assad's guards

BASED MODS

Fuck Israel

It's time for you to go back home now.

Omg three people on Holla Forums don't agree with kike shit. Listen up dickhead it's about 3/4 of the board who don't fucking agree, it doesn't make a difference to us if shills are gloating about it, the issue is black and white for most people. Some are waiting to see if a miracle turnaround happens, others are realistic. The chess crowd are fucking retarded though, and probably very young and their first election.

To add to my post, in this small snapshot of his presidency so far, I feel the American people are regaining power from the government. He's literally threatening funding to shitty states like Cali which again is 100% awesome. To recap, WALL, GORSICH, DEPORTATIONS, FUNDING CUT TO RETARD COUNTIES/STATES

MAGA!

pigchan is lost.

Sure thing bud

this.

clearly none of these fucksticks remember Bush's autistic gas weapon speeches.

59 Tomahawk missiles was a bare minimum of a response? Even Obama didn't to act when they did their false flag chemical attack.

Trump managed to flush 49 x 1.5million dollars down the toilet to make the Neo-cons shut up?

That's not chess, that's fraud, waste and abuse friendo.

What if we invade North Korea?
I hope people would be just as much against this as Syria.

JIDF does the same shit if you post something about Palestine.
Its like a child who just discovered how to be snarky

Reminder that Holla Forums has been playing us for months.

and that means fuck all if we just go off and die for Israel over a fucking false flag.

Because the whole game was a race against time to stop neo-cons, Trump is in some way's the least powerful President on foreign policy, he needed support, he only had Flynn. Once he went Trump was under constant pressure and now that he gave in, I don't have to give him time, it's over on that front, unless he fires McMaster, Mattis, and cause a constitutional crisis.
I don't need to support Trump to support the wall and deportations.

time to become a refugee. isn't it ironic?

ya, it's done. i'm celebrating with shitposts while deciding whether it's more funny or sad.

He did one thing controversial.

I already stated 5 things competely favorable.

Wall, gorsich, deportations, wall, sanctuary city funding cuts
The way I see it that one unfavorable thing may turn out to be good (I don't even care about Muslims anyways).
He's 4/5 and you're saying jump ship?
And I'm the shill?
Hahahaha

BEST PRESIDENT EVER!

gas yourself

Clearly you're the smarter one.

Uhh yeah you do, who else is gonna do that shit? No other candidate is who

Nice to see anti-Trump shills getting BTFO again. I was starting to worry Holla Forums was lost.

These snarky children are having their first raid

if there's one thing the shills have actually accomplished with all this, it's bringing the board quality down so low that i no longer enjoy lurking here. hopefully we bounce back sometime soon.

All you faggot warhawks should take selfies at recruiting centers, that way we can know for sure you're getting yourselves killed for kikes and will eventually stop posting here.

This is what chesscucks believe.

gtfo boomer scum

I know exactly how you feel user. At least the Spicer thread tomorrow will be comfy.

That's not how being anti-globalism works, you don't take out the biggest load bearing pillar, and then say look there's still another one there. You need them all or it's a fucking sham.

this. this is yuge. yertle was showing support for trump this morning. gorsuch gets in, we have power for doing all the things trump said he would and for long after trump's 8 years are over because supreme court is for life.

How cute.

A competent shill would hop proxies, tbh.

The mental gymnastics rationalizing the missile strike is concerning. We're not fighting for upvotes by proving our idealogical orthodoxy here . . .

Good point, bad formatting.

Wasn't there some recent talk about him saving $180B of regulatory costs . . . ? I wonder how much wall could have been built with the money he pissed away on neocon appeasement.

another one.

I swear you kikes are just copy-pasting 5yo pro Israel vs Palestine posts.

GO BACK TO REDDIT

Sure thing. Tell us more about the porky menace? Is there some nasty spook we should be scared of? Seriously, go cry moar to your tranny BO. Maybe xhe'll let you nuzzle his mutilated boobs.

The fight has been lost user. You know it's been over for awhile, though. Let it go and migrate with us. You're pissing on a corpse thinking it's starter fluid.

you should call us Russian agents, maybe that will work again.

He replaced Scalia. How much got done while Scalia was alive? Didn't fag marriage happen with Scalia?

What the fuck are you on about, I treat him like any GOP President of the past instead, agreeing where I agree, and shitting on him when not, not like before when I was engaged in full scale propaganda because he was literally the only hope to save the world from global disaster. Without the isolationist foreign policy he's another sell out, it won't matter about the rest because if voters want a neo-con they'll get one who knows what they are doing regarding being a real kike, like Hilary.

A year you fucking nitwit? How about no. The first "Report Card" is supposed to be after 100 days, but since Trump has been forced to deal with unprecedented bullshit since his inaugaration I am willing to wait 130-160 days before publicly critiquing him.

BUT - that goes out the window when he goes NEO-CON 2.0 and starts shit with Syria AND North Korea (along with troops in Yemen) when his platform was AMERICA FIRST and MAGA.

Unless 500K spics get deported, I don't want to see another "surgical strike" outside of Iraq or Afghanistan - where we are still at war.

POLITICIANS DO NOT GET FREE PASSES.

kill yourself

Earlier you were diminishing/marginalizing Trump's deportation of spics.
Now you admit it and change the subject to muslims, knowing that liberal judges are stalling the travel ban.

If you were a leopard your spots would be showing.

Christians can't live alongside capitalism because they're too busy giving their life savings away to Judiasm.

I know what you mean, but as for as posts go things were at best divided and think about what got stickied.

No. It wasn't just a "dumb move". Let me lay out the gravity of that one little, "bare minimum response".
1. It's a violation of the War Powers Act.
2. The attack was clearly a false flag and there is no legitimate reason why Assad would do this type of thing so publicly (considering his continued victories in the civil war and it being a clear trigger for ZOG countries to kvetch).
3. This is neocon inverventionalism incarnate.
4. This is exactly how the WMD story was sold and exactly how the (((Iraqi war))) started.
5. John McCain and Hillary Clinton supported it and hope more is done.
6. You don't violate your Constitutionally restricted powers - or violations of invernational law - because you don't like people calling you weak and a russian shill.

People will just have to figure shit out on their own, for however much time we actually have remaining.

I meant the fight for here, lul. See what this idiocy has done to you and how little it has accomplished?

Okay, you want me to do jumping jacks because he deported a few spics? Then tell me how you feel about every other one of your points being BTFO.

I'm all for the show of force

Look it puts these ass hats (north korea, china, and yes syria) in their place.
We are, whether you like it or not still the peace keepers of the world (we have military bases EVERYWHERE). and these fucks were all getting a little too comfortable with acting a fool with their shit ideologies.

They need to know who's the big dog in this house and trump put them all on edge

About 7 years and 9 months.

Wait, did you honestly just try to justify the fucking Rothschilds?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If you care about killing Commies so much why don't you put a stop to them here in our universities.

We're all going to die for the kikes anyway, but at least a few of us have the decency not to like it.

Jesus Christ it's a literal reddit shill from fucking SRS, not even the Donald.

How big is your nose OP? Are we not allowed to shit on Trump when he makes a single bad call?

Suppose there is nothing to do but wait and see what will happen now though

Bibi defended the strike, Jews are in overdrive mode trying to get people on board with this shit

Depends on what you make of it.

The guy who replied to you is shilling hard here, just ignore him.

no, no, shooting rockets at North Korea puts North Korea in their place. Shooting rockets at Israel's enemies helps Israel. Obliterating ISIS makes us looks strong.
Serving Israel doesn't make us look strong to the fucking chinks, if you sincerely believe this then you need more exposure to the world.

==I get the distinct feeling Rick Wilson is ITT=

filtered.

Hi. You must be from 2003. How was the trip? Did you eat all your Freedom Fries?

So you support shitskins killing white infantry
Another limp wristed lefty is larping on Holla Forums. Do you shreek in the face of riot police doing their job as they pepper spray your mulatto friends?

Watch out user, looks like you're pissing off shareblue.

look at the pic filename

It's back to happening:30 user, and I couldn't feel more free

Quit being a pussy, unless you wanna be bowing to mecca 20x a day

Here is an example of
look at this shit, they own mental gymnastics paints a bigger truth then you think it would

another anti-Assad post
you faggots really have no chance here.

be that as it may he has a point. We have plenty of commies here that need curb stomping

he looks like he doesnt even want to touch that flag. look at all the wrinkles on it. it's clearly not been taken care of properly. and then the handwriting is disrespectfully shit. not to mention it probably smells like buttsex and has aids all over it

You're right. Apologies, the maddow poster has made me flinch upon seeing her face pop up.

>cant you see that anarcho-capitalist-nihilism is the only way we can ever achieve true white paradise goys? Its what Marx Hitler intended!
Keep trying shill. Seriously, you guys, we know what you're up to. Divide up Holla Forums into even more factions, destroy us from within and take over, and FYI, its not working you silly rapefugee loving queers.

That's the easiest fucking shill to spot in the thread you gibbering mess, he used the word Assshat, he's not even just shilling a misguided pro-attack stance, it's a literal shitstirrer from Reddit.

They are fighting for ISIS when a white ginger from Bongistan joins the caliphate I also want him dead.

Oof, you tried.

Nice rationale right there.

shills come and go, nothing that won't pass.

This has dissolved into "angry furfag desperately tries to defend his homosexuality" tier.

It's quite obvious at this point

Trump has done one controversial thing and they all jump shit and smear him, trying to convince others to too.
Meanwhile he's done many good things for the American people.

This is the best anime ever

yea, we hate kikes, welcome to Holla Forums you fucking idiot.

This so much, and nice dubs too. What the fuck happened to "defeating ISIS"?

The alt-right on twitter is basically starting to sound like antifa at this stage. It's fucking ridiculous.

Pick one.

That's your own monologue in response to his post. Snarky snarky kids

I wasn't aware that Israel targets outdated Palestinian military aircraft after giving prior warning in response to an obvious false flag which attracted the ire of basically every warmonging neocon in the entire western world. I was almost certain they did it for entirely expansionistic reasons in line with their previous zionist policies toward Palestine and the wider middle east. I'd imagine those rockets actually dealt some damage though, so I can see where I went wrong.

Want to know how I know you aren't from here?

It's basic war tactics user. You make your enemies think they're in control of you, and then you blindside them. He's done this a few times already.

Not when the shills are mods. Remember why we're all here? Celebrate user, it's the dawn of a new era. We may even have the first couple months of 8/pol/ again

Oh fuck off, I only call them that because it's easier to label them. They're not outright antifa, but they're not anything else either.

RDX is not worth the effort. ETN with HMTD primary. Both are easy to make and ETN is very comprable to RDX/Comp B/C4. :^)

Dropping ~$150M to kill a dozen people . . . we showed them, alright.

we're being raided by reddit. posted links but that got drowned out with all the cheerleading, fight Israel's enemies, 4d chess noise

archive.is/kK28i
archive.is/KonxE
archive.is/Ii3wg

its been 3 months you impatient child
PROVE IT
as well it should be, if the feds go authoritarian on things like this it creates precedent for future federal overreach

you seem upset

What makes you think they aren't in control of him, to some extent at least?

Meant for Mr. FBI here

nice narrative shift

Did you not pay attention the entire time he campaigned? Clearly him winning was the last thing they wanted.

=So are the shills taking arguments actual anons threw at them and making them sound retarded so their discord friends can call them on their retardation?==

no, no. Funding and training and running arms to Wahhabist terrorists makes us look like a bunch of international war criminals. Having our alphabet agencies spark another Islamic revolution in order to destabilize their leaders and let Wahhabisist take control makes us look like even bigger war criminals. Subsequently invading countries to fight the terrorists we create, proves we're a bunch of full-spectrum-dominance, Soros-tier, economic hit men, and probably deserve whatever we get. Defending all this insanity exposes you for the :^) you are

You don't understand what being a globalist is, there is no a-la carte menu for Trump on core issues, he either is isolationist, or he's not. It does not fucking matter if all the principles aren't fought for, there is no shame in Trump losing a battle, we all knew he would give some concessions on shit to the GOP and let them kike it up, that is part and parcel.
But he got elected as the most hated candidate, he had no reason to kike on foreign policy, that is unforgivable, and cannot be separated. It means his whole platform for what we hoped for, why we were so fucking excited, is redundant. The rest is now to be supported like if it was Mitt Romney as President.

Wow, you guys really drank the kool-aid. Well, no matter. WWIII will be fun.

Hello realmoonman.

Sheldon Adelson, who the jewish press admitted is like something out of the Protocols, endorsed him.

Your 70's are gonna be bleak pussy

I would argue that is because they weren't SURE they could control him, as opposed to someone like Clinton or Bush who they could be entirely certain would be controlled.

You really didn't think at least SOME of the jews would try to get on his good side once he won?

He gave ISIS the impression we attack their enemies on false flags at worst, or if they punch though human shields at best. I love how none of you fucking cheerleaders can give one solid argument that validates us targeting Israel's enemies.

Israel astroturfs how bad the rockets hitting them were in comparison to their own out of proportional killing of Palestinians.
What the literal fuck are you talking about you shilling kike faggot

the mods seem to have taken the side of (((neocons)))

This was pretty much nothing, it was just some minor regulation that wasn't even in effect yet being repealed.

too much shilling for me. If anons can't see whats going on here, this post here should help. Both sides are being played, its to confuse and divide, and guess what, its working.

Can you please explain to the class how any of those countries listed pose a credible threat to Americans? I'll be waiting.

Sure, but look at how much he's made them kvetch. I really don't have to bring up national holocaust day again, do I?

what difference does it make, he's doing shit that's getting praised by chuck schumer and nasty pelosi

seeing as there's archive evidence that this was only a intimidation tactic and seeing how Russia now has more room to explain into Syria with more than just cause.

This could be two things, could mean chess meme is a real thing,

Or he's a neocon, but again everyone kinda blowing the fuck up here, I mean is that doing anyone any good, just because you scream at a wall doesn't mean it will just do what you want to do.

And your all, well, ,acting like self entitled kiddies. As long as we don't get nuked to fuck. Then we should focus our ability to use memes and spread the proper narrative

Honesty given how trump has ran his campaign, I say we wait and see if this isn't just to further a move towards killing the cancer that is isis. while improving are lives here in the usa.

That's all I really have to say. Was the missile strike necessary, maybe we don't know the actual story on every thing yet. Plus trump made a statement within the 48 hour ruling on his action.

And everyone saying he's off to start ww3 please shut the fuck up, he and everyone else knows how stupid a idea like that would be Monday is tomorrow okay everyone.

breddy good start :DD

Oof, keep trying. Maybe if you Holla Forums shits stopped announcing all your plans publicly beforehand maybe so many wouldn't be aware of your dumbass D&C kikery.

Nice try there commie.

I honestly don't know who is shilling who anymore, I haven't seen a disinformation campaign this good since the assange is dead shit, hats off to the whoever is pushing the buttons right now

Look at how the board is moderated, of course they swing Left.

What he does will change the entire world.

You know how much Obama spent on munitions and military expeditions?

I see Israel getting their enemies targeted, not getting what so confusing about this.

Did you mean to reply to someone else user?

I don't ant that change to be something that puts a smile on Chuck Schumer's face.

It's a shill pretending sort of to be retarded, so his discord faggot friends can call him retarded. Actual anons know to filter and report bait.

And the others? Quadruple lindies, clearly.

It's just so blatant. I can't stop laughing

don't want*

Which is why it's odd that this post is stickied.

*thread

Hey how much do they pay you guys? I'm in the discord, have Sass give out the shareblue link like he did yesterday.

I don't get it. Assad down = tougher ISIS and Russia. Trump is doing what the Kushner and every other jew wanted.

that posts that say the "rocket attacks are nothing" sound exactly like the fucking kike shills Holla Forums dealt with for 10 years?

fuck off and lurk more faggot, preferably a decade.

That awareness is spreading just not really here.

I don't give a fuck about Assad enough to even be anti-Assad. Has he gassed Israel yet? I only care for the Christians he shields.

Don't even feel bad for you anymore. It's like watching a dog eat it's puke for the tenth time after consuming shit.

"Archive evidence"? So, somebody wrote something down somewhere on the internet? Clears that up. I guess the 82AB 2nd BCT chilling in Kuwait a month prior was part of that intimidation ruse?

Trump dipped his toe in the water to see how his base would react, and we sent a clear message that we voted for reform, not another neocon.

correct

heres a bump

The amount of shills in this thread is very telling
No level headed person would completely disavow trump when he does one controversial thing that didn't even do much harm. They see a crack and are actively trying to dismantle.

But we have iron will and steadfast conviction.

They have nothing.

oh fug

:^)

Pretty much anyone who says "neocon" is a shill here.

>no followup attack, even though the window of opportunity for a successful strike was probably

immigration/travel bans were held up by liberal judges

lul purityspiraller

Very few people have forgotten the reasons why the Iraq War started. If Trump takes this move any further he might get Julius Caesar'd. No one here wants another Bush.

then fuck off tourist

fav

He hardly had done so, is what I'm arguing. Of course there's no argument that validates targeting Israel's enemies. We already agreed on that. Fact of the matter is, if he really wanted to he'd fuck that airbase to hell and back. He didn't which makes me think it was all for show. I like how you just sort of ignore all of my points on this matter though. Reminds me of an old quote.

what is bump limit

Please justify targeting Israel's enemies in one post.

is this what it feel like to be surrounded?

Sadly its not just shills. Some are the more weak-minded extremist posters on Holla Forums who have been easily manipulated by the shills and the media. Some redpilled folks I know personally are now talking about wanting to commit suicide because whites are doomed or some shit. The left is playing at their weaknesses and they're taking the bait hookline and sinker.

What do you call a Republican who only advances the agenda of the MIC and ZOG? Oh, right. A fucking neocon.

How much does Project Alamo pay? Heard Kushner burned $70M/month for a time.

man i sure love zyklon

*feels

if you kill your enemies they win. hello Justin!

Speaking of her, they were all degenerates and deserved what they got.

If Trump doesn't ban Muslims and/or have at least acceptable progress on the wall by 2020, that means one of two things. Both of which lead to the same conclusion.

either
or

Either way it means there is no political solution and that the only thing we can do is Ride the Tiger or put it down with bullets and napalm.

OHHH

With all the replies you're getting it's almost like these motherfuckers think we're influenced by peer pressure or something. It makes me so fucking hard to see them squirming and kvetching like never before.

HAHAHAHAHA YOU FUCKING KIKES, WE ARE A HIVEMIND BEYOND YOUR WILDEST FUCKING IMAGININGS. YOU WILL BE THE FIRST TO HANG