Reminder that if you like the Empire, you are a bigot

Reminder that if you like the Empire, you are a bigot.

Other urls found in this thread:

lightspeedmagazine.com/nonfiction/guide-to-star-wars-canon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ok

Most people would rather be a Stormtrooper than a rebel soldier.

I would most definitely be part of the Empire. Fuck those dirty rebelniggers.

wrong

The empire was a homosexual organisation but the jedi were a cult of pederasts…I'm torn between who to side with here…

That numale gets to write canon fanfiction for Disney's Star Wars.

True love every time. Only girls though.

Does it mean Luke should try to cure their faggotry too?

Works for me. Fortunately, in real life, we've all learned the harsh lesson of Star Wars: don't build a fucking Death Star.

That's such a reddit thing to say. Do you secretly visit reddit too?

Wasn't the Empire preparing the galaxy to defend against a massive muslim invasion?

That sounds like EU retardation.

Its all retarded.

Makes sense, Muslims hate fags but would be a naturally ally of the jedi boy raping cult. I buy it.

So I join the based third position dark jedi?

FIGHT THE SYSTEM, MAN
until you find yourself in trouble and cry to the system for help

t. nu-Holla Forumset whose only world interaction is on made up Holla Forums threads

i dont like the empire

Palpatine did nothing wrong!

liking Empire is fine. Liking Empire over A New Hope is fine (but wrong). Liking Empire over RotJ is pure reddit trash and I could predict your opinion of everything from that little piece of information alone.

The Empire was never pure evil. Often times, you would see its soldiers and officers in a professional or sympathetic way. Soldiers were precise, builders grandiose, fleets respected and feared by all. Because it represented the british empire, and not nazi germany.

But there is no concept of honorable enemy, in jewish narrative. Every antagonist to the chosen ones is a monster to be destroyed, and cursed in name for all eternity.

I am sure Beru & Owen Lars, and the entire population of Alderaan would disagree with you if they could.

But the Empire are progressive now. They have strong women and people of colour in positions of power.

Alderaan were basically space canada so they were asking for it.

Alderaan was an inside job. As for Beru and Owen, they chose to live with the sand people.

Beru & Owen were pretty much like early settlers in the Wild West, living with the constant threat of sand people/Indians.

Literally american. No, you fucking 10% mixed nigger: you can portray a ruthless organization with still room for the different virtues of his players. But of course you wouldn't realize this, if all history and literature you have absorbed is comics and videogames.

wasn't scalping a thing the settlers did too?

It was a mix of both. Lucas took inspiration from all over (there's some samurai in Vader's design also). They were never supposed to be just pure cartoon Nazis though. Watching them march around with red banners is comical, and a total misunderstanding of what Lucas was trying to do.

Is that what they're teaching kids in school these days?

I wouldn't know, I slept through or have forgotten most of school.

That would explain a few things.

If this is canon and the male fans still buy it and go pay to see the films then

THEY ARE FAGGOTS LIKE I ALWAYS SAID

Yep just read it too.
lightspeedmagazine.com/nonfiction/guide-to-star-wars-canon/

FAGGOTS

still, colonial government gave you money for bringing them Indian scalps

They had it coming

I heard the Empire was actually supposed to represent imperialist America of the 50s-70s, with a lot of it meant to be a "muh Vietnam" allegory. Lucas was an extremely anti-American, anti-war pacifist typical of left wing hippies of that era. Either way the empire was most certainly never supposed to be nazi's in space.

The Empire represents the Empire. Every Empire. The archetypal Empire.