LOUIS CK DESTROYED BY LENA HEADLEY

"Lena Headey’s response to Louis C.K.’s apology is savage"
Reminder women and feminists are based

such a brave woman. is there a patreon i can donate to?

i bet louie could use some of that. ba-dum-tss

how brave

I don't like it when unfunny people try to be funny.

Neither do we, Louis

that's not "destroying" that's just being bitter
women can't into bantz

Lena is a much bigger star than your fuccboi, Louis, faggot.

clapback??

What did he write? I missed that. It's funny how him masturbating in front of some women suddenly makes him not funny, like his regressive behaviour means you can't laugh at his jokes anymore. Fucking roastie cunts, I'm 100% #withLouis on this one tbh.

"I want to address the stories told to the New York Times by five women named Abby, Rebecca, Dana, Julia who felt able to name themselves and one who did not.

"These stories are true. At the time, I said to myself that what I did was okay because I never showed a woman my [penis] without asking first, which is also true.

"But what I learned later in life, too late, is that when you have power over another person, asking them to look at your [penis] isn't a question. It's a predicament for them.

"The power I had over these women is that they admired me. And I wielded that power irresponsibly.

"I have been remorseful of my actions. And I've tried to learn from them. And run from them. Now I'm aware of the extent of the impact of my actions.

"I learned yesterday the extent to which I left these women who admired me feeling badly about themselves and cautious around other men who would never have put them in that position.

"I also took advantage of the fact that I was widely admired in my and their community, which disabled them from sharing their story and brought hardship to them when they tried because people who look up to me didn't want to hear it.

"I didn't think that I was doing any of that because my position allowed me not to think about it.

"There is nothing about this that I forgive myself for. And I have to reconcile it with who I am. Which is nothing compared to the task I left them with.

"I wish I had reacted to their admiration of me by being a good example to them as a man and given them some guidance as a comedian, including because I admired their work.

"The hardest regret to live with is what you've done to hurt someone else. And I can hardly wrap my head around the scope of hurt I brought on them.

"I'd be remiss to exclude the hurt that I've brought on people who I work with and have worked with who's [sic] professional and personal lives have been impacted by all of this, including projects currently in production: the cast and crew of Better Things, Baskets, The Cops, One Mississippi, and I Love You Daddy [sic].

"I deeply regret that this has brought negative attention to my manager Dave Becky who only tried to mediate a situation that I caused.

"I've brought anguish and hardship to the people at FX who have given me so much The Orchard who took a chance on my movie and every other entity that has bet on me through the years.

"I've brought pain to my family, my friends, my children and their mother.

"I have spent my long and lucky career talking and saying anything I want. I will now step back and take a long time to listen.

"Thank you for reading."

Almost all the news sources have been grilling him, saying his apology isn't good enough.
NEVER APOLOGIZE TO SJWS

my man Louis lets me put my BBC in his wife, what'd Lena ever do for me?

True. Apologizing is never enough. They are also turning it into mini roast sections.

Hey! How dare you insult Cersia of King of Thrones, Ma-ma from Dredd, Lady Catherine from Pride and Prejudice and Zombies and Sarah Connor from Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles tv series.

Kevin and Harvey learned that the hard way

Some of them even came back. This is fucking stupid, he may be a cuck king but shit.

Lena is a method actress and will have him poisoned in a week.

For years, leftists got away with using rules for radicals because they stood for nothing themselves. Now they have opened themselves up to their own destruction.

Always hold your enemy to their own standards. Degeneracy aside, I don't care if some whore makes a listen and believe claim against somebody who alligns more closely with me. All I care about is that faggots who support listen and believe bullshit get held to those standards.

And so ends the saga of Louis the Cuck King…'

You forgot to call us cumskins, meatcucks, drumpskins, post a maisie and tell us that we can live in our heads with rent free

How fucking triggered are you reddit?

Oh yeah forgot to add reddit. Thanks for the reminder.

So

he consensually showed his dick to some groupies? Note to self, never have sex with a woman who admires or respects me, it's a form of rape.

He also reminded you to add triggered.
You really need to brush up on your goon D&C memes.

>rent free

>it's not funny

Forcing unfunny memes is the most Holla Forums thing one can do. He has more of a right to be here than you tbh

He should've said:

I am so sorry that women are unable to make decisions and live their own lives without a man telling them what to do. I believed that women were adults with their own agency in life. For some reason this is not true. Apparently anyone with a slight modicum of power or wealth can literally ask them to do anything and they will capitulate because they are lesser beings unable to act upon their own will without a mans permission.

If the Queen of England, one of the richest most powerful women in the world asked me to sniff her grey dusty cunt, I am confidant I would say no. I believe most men would be able to say no to this. Apparently if the genders were reversed this would be a "predicament" for women. Probably because they believe they might get money out of it, so they would be unable to refuse. Then when they didn't get anything out of it they would wait a few years for a media shitshow hashtag and suddenly remember their lives have been ruined because of a thing they agreed to do but regretted it.

the cuck king must have said no to something pretty important

+1 for Cersei, Louis never once used the word "sorry" in his so called "apology".

The worst part is that he asked, and they freely said yes. Now, I wouldn't fuck my coworkers, but to each his own. I wouldn't have apologized. He's a weirdo, but we already knew that. Now his career is ruined and his daughers know this shit all because some fucking groupie whores wanted to jump on the bandwagon.

There's a line they should never cross and they always end up doing it. Well now we know the whole thing is a lie.

lmfao they want him to grovel even more

that great, goy, but consider going through a colon vaginoplasty instead. Be the braver cattl- person

Gee I sure love how every woman now speaks in garbled twitter ebonics and sassy retorts that they heard on RuPaul, definitely isn't nauseating at all

Very problematic.

What's this current trend of everyone talking like hicks and niggers?

Still jerking himself off I see

meme'd into usage just so English teachers would sperg

rmyt

/ourguy/ Big Harv will have the last laugh in the end.

i always pictured lena as not a feminist because i want her to use those labia to make it hard to breathe and furthermore tater tot nipples and madonna teeth

It's a technical term for when someone has the clap and wants to give it back, infecting the next person with their gross whoreish STD.
Look at that woman and tell me her flappy nut-hole isn't riddled with viruses and bacteria. Shes clapback central.

It wasn't consensual at all, can you read?