I was away for one week and this comes out of the blue

I was away for one week and this comes out of the blue.

Did they even announce it was coming out?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/839199/048ef4a464/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Use catalog

no questions , no tears only liru now

who is the butcher anyways?

leave.

by watching this, you're literally pirating the game.

We got both furfags beckoning us to go to their STD ridden board, and we have retards like this.

There is room in the oven for both.

>tard

Getting real sick of your shit, you fucking niggers.
I should be getting angry from such weak b8, but after a couple weeks, it's starting to wear on me.
Are we getting raided, or are these faggots who've always been here who are just changing "tactics"?

Uncensored version when?

I think it's faggots from halfchan who think we're a 1:1 copy of their shitty run down site

Never ever

I'd believe it, but I have no idea what would bring them here. Certainly not E3 itself, this shit has been going on for at least a couple weeks.

That's a dead meme, user. Forever ever is all we're getting from now on. Besides, seismic already said he likely might do it.

Here we go again :^(

I would personally blame summer, but if it is halfchan the only thing I could think of that might have drawn them in the right timeframe would have been Boston Salt Party 2.0. There isn't much else I can think of that could have drawn significant attention here in the past month or two, though I may be forgetting something obvious.

He wants to do it. He also doesn't want to go to jail. First we need to change japanese laws.

LIRU IS FUCKING THE BUTCHER

LIRU CONFIRMED NOT PURE, SHE'S NTR-ING THE PLAYER

WE'VE BEEN PLAYED

my heart can't handle this despair

W H A T?

When does that happen?

how is it furshit.
I'm not a furfag, but I know what they're into, and it's not this.

It's just an anime girl with wolf ears+tail. Furries would fucking laugh at you if you said you considered catgirls furry.

But you're baiting for replies anyway, so enjoy the reply.

The screenshot is fake and the author is fucking with you; she makes that expression normally during that conversation.

read his Twitter for yourself, and despair hold me please

The truth is right in front of us user, how can you blindly deny it? I don't want it to be true either, but that doesn't make it less true.

small-time

Eh, it's a very vanilla monster girl. Like catgirls.

Summer has never, ever been a legitimate reason for anything. People simply imagine that the site gets worse during the summer because it becomes an easy excuse for why things are bad. Any children shitting up the board will be doing it all year round, not just during a few months of the year. I thought we all understood this now?

Furries are usually far less uptight about the distinction than the /monster/ folks on the other side. Most furry sites will accept even the least animalistic of catgirls; some even accept things like elves.

Good lord.

More monster girl than elves, and they still technically count.

So, you're abandoning your waifu over an easily doctored screenshot? How pathetic.

Motherfucking poetry.

Gotta protect numero uno, you know? It's bad enough 3D women go around fucking other men behind your back, but now even 2D will?

There's no hope in this world anymore. Now even 2D has fallen

It's bait. I can fap to both /monster/ and /furry/ stuff, most people on both boards don't give a shit about one another, I suppose there is some overlap too. /monster/ is more easily triggered by what's considered furry because they have this /a/-style immune system of banning perceived shitposters and newfags, /furry/ is more everything goes.

liru is hulk hogan's super secret sex tape that no one has

LIRU COMES OUT
BUT THEN THEY FIND OUT

Guys, he's just fucking with you.

Though uh, to be fair, the Liru actually in seismic's game might not be the "real" Liru to begin with, while this one in his twitter may be more representative of the "real" Liru.
seismic's "Liru" may just be a doppelganger giving an idealized performance of Liru, especially considering Liru was honestly pretty shit-tier in the anime, considering she even bit off someone's dick.

DEVILISH

Getting revenge on halfchan for his dead crab.

You misunderstand me. Liru is still pure, it's Seismic that wants you to quit. Are you going to let him win?

If you abandon your waifu then you never had a waifu at all.

nigga she calls herself a wolf IN THE FUCKING GAME

SHE'S NOT A CAT YOU RETARD

wat

The actual Liru was never pure, she bit off someone's penis. The Liru in seismic's games is one of these.

Basically she's this particular piece of friendly and loving autism.

This someone else can legally do it as long as its just a mod or change and requires the base game.
You CANNOT decensor in Japan, its fucking retarded and drives Japanese into weird fetishes, one of the reasons I fucking hate the country.
However someone outside of Japan can.

For the love of god moar

We need to remove anime from vidya to make vidya great again

that's not furshit, this is

GOOD LUCK CUCKS

Now that you know who she truly is, you can appreciate a particular part of who she truly is. She's a magnificent actress who was able to show you a highly romantic and arousing time, and you can be grateful towards her true self for that.

I think he is trying to fuck with westerners since a few keep asking for NTR DLC like cuck faggots.

I see….so she's been showing me my own idealized version of Liru. But that just means I might fall in love with the doppelganger

I missed that bit on his twitter. Maybe he is just shitposting then.

That's exactly what you should be doing to begin with, user.

:(

This is "Penny is cheating you" all over again, and I hope this one is bullshit too.

What happened?

who the fuck is Penny?

I tried looking it up and all I could really find was some big bazonga shit.

shit meant to use this one

Though he's probably just shitposting, this raises a good question.
Why the fuck is NTR showing up more often? Why has it been growing in popularity? It shouldn't be allowed to exist.

Jesus guys, the Japanese under the "fucking the butcher" screenshot literally says "It seems Gaijins want to change the text to something like this…" It's a shop, that's all it is, calm down.

because you jerk off to it

One of the Stardew Valley's bachelorettes. There's a comment from akid that was taken out of context so people started saying she is cucking the player. The dev confirmed it wasn't true, tho, just a misunderstanding from the kid's point of view, supposed to be funny.

Thanks user.

Feminist men who hate themselves can only get off if their girl friend is fucking someone else.

I resent that. I'm no feminist. I just hate myself enough that I don't deserve to actually fuck my waifu. Plus the pain it causes in my chest enhances the orgasm

You are a faggot.

I do not. I despise this fetish with a burning passion and I'm disgusted that you even think I masturbate to it.

That's not healthy. Your waifu loves you and wants you to be happy too.

Go on.

I'm not too sure about that. I wouldn't say feminist men hate it, but they don't specially like it either.
I'd say that weebs that hate themselves and constantly bring them on are the ones that enjoy it the most. The ones being vocal about liking it just like hentai in general.

wew

What if your waifu hates you for being an NTRfag and wouldn't want you to be one? Do you really think that she's the kind of girl who would willingly fuck another man in front of you? Do you actually appreciate your waifu for who she is, or do you want her to cheat on you? Pick one.

Guy's trying to sell his game, the last thing he needs is NTR, dumbasses.
Yes, he's fucking around with the NEVER EVER trolls.

I'm just broken inside.

I like to think that. But some days I just can't deal with it.

You ever been hurt really bad emotionally, and you get this dull pain in your chest, like someone's squeezing your heart? As long as I can remember I've gotten that in times of extreme emotional distress. The contrast between that pain and the pleasure makes it better when I finish.

She doesn't even exist. It doesn't matter. I wish she did, though. It's been a long time since I've had any intimacy, and I could be happy just being able to hold her at night.

I agree that mixing pain and pleasure is hot, but I question why you would go to such emotional lengths when you could just scratch/cut yourself.

Because I also hate myself, and cuts leave a mark. The only scar NTR leaves is on your heart.

Because we've memed cuck too much

That is the price we're paying

Yeah because she wanted to preserve the race, and also have some romance.
That guy basically whipped it out and was about to fuck her ragged when she is a petite wolfie, and a virgin and his dick was 12 inches and covered in inch long studs.

And here I thought we could have been friends, when all along you were just a whiny emo cunt.

Come on guys, what the fuck.

see

I don't want to leave a mark. I just like the pain.

There are a bunch on Gelbooru if you just search "Liru webm".

user, if she wanted to preserve her race, she was already agreeing to sex. You don't just bite the guy's dick off like that. It's an idealized portrayal of Liru rather than the "real" Liru, thus making her a doppelganger.

Even that shitty 5 minutes long visual novel about patting a slut in the head had a long meme spam life than this one

lmao, you faggots and your meme "games"

You fucking pussy
Emoboys from fucking 2007 were more manly than you
I'd insult you more but you'd probably jerk off to iy

So is that the only kind of pain that can get you off, then? Because you're missing out

Stop.

Try it.

Cutting isn't about pain, it's about getting attention from everyone else.

I'm pretty used to physical pain, being really clumsy. The pain caused by the emotional trauma is a lot stronger to me, for some reason.

I'll stop when I finally stop missing her.

Finish the job

Why don't you just end yourself now?

If you truly hate yourself, why not end the suffering? No longer having to deal with the pain of being you and being able to truly get back at the cause of all your suffering, yourself.

Why not just cut a little deeper each time. More & more, until you end it.

Yeah I don't think she is impure for wanting to make loli and shota werewolves.
I don't think she is impure either from protecting herself from death by internal bleeding.

I wasn't whining about anything m8

Christ, you really are broken. Give me your address, I can come take the pain away

There's also the physical matter of seismic's Liru having noticeably thinner eyebrows than the "real" Liru.

Just keep going
That sweet release, the ultimate pleasure. Maybe you can even hang a rope around your neck while you do it, too.
You little fucking masochist bitch boy.

You ever been watching tv, and the show's really bad, but not quite bad enough to make you get up and find the remote? That's my life right now. I'm just waiting for that moment to get up and shut the tv off.

That's alright. I figure I'll probably drown myself within the next few months.

It does, faggot. Thewhole point of a waifu is being a source of happiness even though it doesn't exist.

Those are the ones that never leave, faggot.

So hold on, was it an attempt to prevent forcey-fun-time, or did she agree to sex and then bite the guy's dick off? You say she was "already agreeing to sex", while makes it sound less than consensual.

Go run into traffic on the Expressway. No effort required on your part.

Or take a shitload of heroin.

Hey that's not fair, I also jack off to other people getting hurt

Pfft. At least hang or shoot yourself and go out with some drama

INB4 Venom Liru

Sometimes I just need her to make me happy by letting another man cum inside her, I guess.
Oh, my heart was pretty scarred already. That's how I got to the point where I actually enjoy netorare.

No expressways nearby, and heroin's expensive. I figure when the time comes I'll walk to the park where I used to hang out with her, and just swim into the lake until I can't swim anymore. Then all I have to do is let go.

's post already contains the contradiction of her agreeing to preserve her race to begin with, and additionally wanting romance. So, she was already agreeing to sex, and being passionate is a part of romance, user. And thus, the "real" Liru was shit for similar reasons to what the Talmudic Lilith was.

A doppelganger doesn't need the DNA of who they transform into, user.
But I do imagine the doppelganger having blonde hair and blue eyes, along with a sharp crocodile smile of sharper teeth than the "real" Liru. I think she's more of a smug but sweet loli, though.

Seismic must have hired Kojima to help out because we're on another ruse cruise

The screenshot is edited, you dumbfucks. She doesn't actually say that. The guy is just playing along.

I like watching the MC get fucked over through his sheer idiocy. Plus it means I can fap to Shinjugai now.

Cuck.

What kind selfish piece of shit would do this? That is literally the worst possible way to commit suicide.
How about you not make your last act on Earth to permanently traumatize an innocent person? To kill someone in a car crash, even if they person wanted to die, might never leave their conscience. Plus there may easily be children in the vehicles for you to traumatize. Or what if the driver loses control of the car due your brains being splattered across the fucking glass, and the occupants are injured or killed in a further crash?
At the VERY LEAST, if you get very lucky and happen to get hit by a psychopath who can manage to not care that they just KILLED someone, and they keep completely in control of the vehicle, you still cause thousands of dollars in damage to the vehicle.

Not really. It's more sadism than masochism.

There was one NTR where the MC gets cucked over and over again.
Then at the end he loses his mind and goes on a murder/rape spree.
I want more doujins like that.

Guess what?

These people don't value their own life. How can they value another life? The best thing they could do is gassing themselves with helium.

That's not a happy ending, user. He became his father in the end. Do you think The Godfather has a happy ending to it, too?

There's one I like where the girl MC loves has sex with her foster father so that the MC can perform on stage at his circus. It ends with the father showing MC the girl pleasuring basically everyone else who works there at once, and then MC just vanishing, and the girl being so obsessed with cock that she can't even remember who he is.

If you can't enjoy the sight of a pathetic bitchboy getting his girl stolen, then I have bad news for you. No user, you are the cucks.

wew

Reminds me of a game I played of Crusader Kings II. My son NTRd me, so I NTRd him right back. He never learned who "his" son's father really was.

LOL NAME?

See? You don't want to die. Get your shit together, motherfucker.

No idea, I never seen godfather.

That's just some sick shit user.

Why does that not surprise me? I bet I couldn't get any emotional reaction from you if I told you I wanted to rape your waifu, then murder her, then rape her again.

You should just become a sissyboy, user. I'll be your daddy.

exhentai.org/g/839199/048ef4a464/
Domestic.

I want to. It's just not quite bad enough for me to actually do it yet.

I guess.

Probably not. It's tough to faze me with that sort of thing. My ex could probably hurt me still, though.

No thanks.

This, just let someone fuck you in the ass already.

Yes nigger.
That movie changed my life.
I am not here to have a pleasant life, I am here to push my family to power, to ensure the survival of my off-spring and maybe do something that puts my name in history books.

Man is not here to indulge in the fruits of nature but to look upon the gifts of life and see room for improvement.

You fucking faggot, I kill my emotions for advancement, do you even autist?

The only cuck here is you, kiddo.

Let me restate: You react so violently to NTR because you self-insert as the cuck.

I want to rape your ex, then murder her, then rape her body. Imagine it.
now tell me true, that made you feel something

THANKS

Nope. I've been on this sort of imageboard far too long for that sort of thing to get a reaction from me. It would take her actually saying something hurtful to me to have an effect.

"Those who ascribe to NTR have a deep sickness rooted in the suffering of others. A twisted mind who's only sulcus of compassion lay within a deep complex of demented wants and desires. Where a healthy mind would give their blessing to those that have found happiness, NTR wishes to destroy that. To revel in the destruction of another's happiness, to urn for the demise of that which is pure, to scorn others"

Well, I tried. Best of luck to you my nigga

Stop trying to defend your shit-tier fetish, faggot. The only time NTR is acceptable is when the MC is going on a fucking spree and manages to fuck a few girls. You are meant to self-insert as the MC, which is why you follow the thoughts of the MC. If you are self-inserting to a cuck, you are a cuck. If you are reading something with a cuck MC, and not self-inserting, you're instead acting as a voyeur, which means you're isolating yourself from the action and making yourself the cuck. Either way you're degenerate trash.

You should reject your degeneracy and start coming to terms with the truest sources of sexuality, which can arouse any man to violent action: the arts of hugging, hand-holding, and passionately kissing a woman while violating her in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation.

I am referring to 3.
His son is now an opera star.
His stupid harlot of a daughter is dead.
The cousin now has the anger and drive that made Tony great when his wife gets blown up by his own bodyguard.

His sister is finally grown as a person and at the end is the only one who understands and respects him.

His wives are of course pieces of shit but what can you do about that.

He dies alone, sad, dejected but that is the price a man pays to do something great.
Its the blood price of immortality and the blood price of advancement.

Man can only improve himself out of great pain for man is the marble he shapes himself out of.
Or some shit like that, too lazy to find the actual quote.

I like to self insert as the girl. I have no desire to hurt the person I love or betray anyone.

The faggot is you. The second you forsake all enjoyment of life is the second you forsake all past efforts of the family you claim to care about. Somewhere down the line, among all of our ancestors, there has been someone who decided to fight and work for the future happiness of their offspring. It is by throwing away the gifts they worked so hard to give you that you let their efforts and deaths be in vain. FUN is an important and powerful form of good autism, one that should be coupled and coexist with noble and true purpose. Do I even autist? You can't even imagine, kiddo.

I find it degrading to women, I like seeing them overcome with their cock lust they they will fuck anything that looks like it could be pleasurable.

Also I hate pussy feminized men, which every NTR MC is.

Thats a circular argument without end.
That guy forsook happiness so I could have some, so I am guilty for not indulging?
Wouldn't you say the same about that guy? I mean for him to be in a position of choice his ancestors must also done the same.

You can balance it, but the broad majority of people are shit and jealous so once you start becoming something more then there opinion of you changes to the degree even what you do for them is criticized and hated.

user, NTR is a foolish fetish and all, but don't be silly about this.

Those things are okay too. Do you think that because I'm a degenerate I can't appreciate purity?

I enjoy watching the MC continually fuck up, for much the same reason I enjoy reading SJWs. Their failure and worthlessness makes me feel better about myself. understands.

I'm going to stop you there, user. That's exactly what you should be doing, or at the very least be gaining happiness out of your own work, keeping up a "sunny" attitude that leaves you hungry for more JUSTICE.

You also understand. NTR MCs are trash and deserve everything they get.

It is, many fetishes have things lurking in the background.
For example many BBC cuckold is less about degradation of the self and more of bestiality-lite.

I am happy making progress, if I absolutely didn't indulge in happiness I wouldn't be here would I?

THIS.
All those years of reading unbelievable love stories of how some faggot gets worst girl and now I can fap to stories that are closer to reality.

I'm degenerate scum but let's not go too far.

Then you were being pretty misleading before. It seemed like you were forsaking your own happiness for others.
My bad, then. Good on you, now get out there and oppose NTR in all its forms, both standard NTR and netori alike.

I never said racemixing.
To me watching a female fuck a nigger is like watching them fuck a donkey or gorilla.
Also it would be technically coal burning, racemixing is only if a baby is the result.

Women overcome with cock lust are disgusting. It is the purpose of a woman to love only one cock: Yours. The thought of a woman with any other is absolutely disgusting.

It's not about what's pure, it's about what's natural. Sex is about the creation of children through spreading your genes. It's a primal urge deep within mankind.

I don't feel the need to watch the MC fuck-up because it doesn't arouse me, it disgusts me. Just as reading about SJWs disgusts me, though they at the very least have the decent to fuck up so badly that it winds up unintentionally humorous. But then, I suppose I've never felt any need to use others as a way to feel better about myself. I've had an ego the size of the fucking sun since I was a little kid. Ain't confidence just a wonderful thing?

Reading NTR can't arouse me because I can barely comprehend the existence of a person who would allow themselves into such a position. It breaks my suspension of disbelief. Or, more accurately, it allows the reality of such people existing in.

You're the problem, user.

Although I do agree thatI hate pussy MCs that everything they do is cry, I also hate NTR fags that think they're entitled to fuck someone else's wife/gf.

The first line is entirely wrong as long as they are acting in accordance with the second.

Is there an english translation for the game?

Completely false. The woman should crave cock for one purpose only: Producing children. As many as possible, and for the purpose solely of producing them. The children must then come first.

Yeah, it is in.

I don't think you understand nigger.
I hate shonen, it is so far removed from reality, now Shonen is basically everything.

It fucking horrendous, I have read manga after manga that basically could be the same story.

Now I fap to NTR envisioning their women fucking behind their back because being a naive pussy does not in fact keep women interested in you.

If it was some honest working blue collared guy who didn't mind throwing a punch I wouldn't get a hard on, but then again NTR doesn't happen usually in that situation.

They should also only were lower then ankle dresses and lay completely still during sex.

I don't disagree with anything that you've said on the purpose of sex.

However people who could possibly get into a situation like an NTR doujin do exist. They live in San Francisco and other SWPL-infested cities. We'd both like to ignore that such people exist, but you choose to try to do so while I choose to laugh at them and fap to their misfortune.

This.

Where can I find it?

I imagine in the usual places. nyaa, pornolab, you know.

Is there a video or something with all the scenes? I'm only on mobile for the next few days and I need muh liru

I've been waiting to use this image.
I'm glad it was my brother in smut that I get to use it with.

This is the most naive thing I've ever read.

If sex is solely for the production of children, why do you bother with porn? Jerking off will never impregnate anyone.

I dunno what's going on in this thread, but the only NTR worth jerking it to is the one where you're the guy fucking some dumbass beta's girl.
The ones where you're the cuck are just the worst.

This thread is shit for bait, NTRfaggotry and even a retard blatantly fleeing from neo-Holla Forums who doesn't even know the difference between furry and monstergirls and immediately flew into damage control.

Move to the other one if you want a Liru thread, dumbasses.

In real life or in NTR manga?
Because I was talking about the latter.

There is nothing pleasant about a good man being cheated on, however I will roll around in the misery of some betacuck like a dog in a rotting corpse.

I actually like that stuff.

Someone please hunt down and kill this pathetic little shit.

Eh? I work in a douche factory, I replace all of it with base liquid and cum.
I've been doing this for years, some of you may be my children.

Why would someone want that this day and age?

You lost me there. I might be dead inside, but at least I still want to be happy. Since I know I can't in this reality, I just use escapism, such as shonen.

It should. That's why real women are disgusting, user. 2D women would love you no matter what, that's why the existence of NTR is pretty stupid. You can get 2D women to be whatever you want, completely perfect in every way, but you don't only choose to make them more like their imperfect 3D counterpart, you also choose to make them in the worst way possible. That's pretty stupid if you ask me.

There aren't that many villians in shounen who make this.

Your definition of "a good man", is terrible, user. I said it before, I don't like feminized men either, but your definition of a good man sounds like a douche to me. Maybe you're projecting.

I did too, when I was 10.
Then after 8 years of reading that shit, realworld experiences and meeting other people who read that shit I realized its infantile mind cancer.

The industry is ded, all that remains is the parasite that burst out of the body which has 2 big googly eyes and is named "moe"

What does the love level and voice pattern thing do? How does it work. It does not seem to change anything.

Sometimes it's cute, but more often then not it justifies an MC who literally does nothing and takes no risks.

Shonen is shit, you admit you have shit taste.
You read the same basic fucking story over and over again, with probably none stop POWER LEVEL bullshit which removes any actual story or character development.

Meanwhile there are good non-shonen stories that are a better reflection of real life.
Stop defending escapism and self-delusion.

Reminder that the jews are the ones trying to keep whites from reproducing.

Putting up with the real world only makes me cherish light hearted stories even more.

See, losing sight of what you liked as a child is what make you a shitty adult. That's why most people on Holla Forums don't enjoy video games anymore, although it's justified when they paid for it. They just shouldn't.

What's wrong with that?

When people like you stop making the world a shit place to be in I might do it.
Give me one good reason as to why I should like the world I live in when there's people like you on it.

In this day and age where things need to be dark, gritty, politicized, and edgy, I welcome it.

I see nothing wrong with it no matter how many times that Miyazaki 'Anime is a mistake' image gets posted (Which is funny coming from a otaku like himself who had a waifu)

Really?
Relating to a character seeing their growth and struggle inspires me to face reality with strength.

Oh the spoiled meme,
There is something called objective quality, when you have a story that other then hairstyle, females look and that universes superpowers are identical in themes, pacing and ending then its objectively shit.

Japan is a country that constantly lives in escapism, which is why weebs think its all sunshine and KAWAII.
They have politicains who release blood with Hep C, build highways to nowhere and generally fuck there country up.
Instead of doing anything about it for the last 30 years they have watched their animus of ever decreasing quality and ignored the elephant in the room.

You are literally defending the casualization of the Anime industry, all the problems with vidya industry are repeated there.
The only difference is that we have weebs like yourself who identify with their shit taste and believe themselves to be Otakus, which is like a newfag calling himself an Oldfag because you don't understand the term completely due to not living in that culture or understanding the word.

That is shit. Everyone knows friends' actual teamwork and not useless shitty cheerleaders is what gets shit done.

That's actually realistic. Whether or a friend or a crush, they can trust that person to be there and help them.

Understandable. Things like just saying compliments You know what would make a girl want to fuck an MC? Saving her ass from getting gangraped singlehandedly and letting her live with him after she loses her job.

That is absolute indisputable shit and it's the point Naruto never recovered as a character and especially as a series. A proper protagonist would show he's right with a proper blend of idealism and common sense after kicking his shit in.

Just because there's so much edgy shit out there doesn't mean either extreme is preferable. When some complete undeserving "EEEEEH?!" faggot winds up with a ton of bitches who want his dick when plenty of other potential characters in that setting blow them the fuck out, my immersion shatters. The kind of bro who actually loves titties and has a backbone shouldn't have them stolen either just because he can't fuck as good as some fat old faggot.

I will never understand why otaku don't always expect the same kind of protagonists from VN and eroge in anime when they're all mostly self-inserts anyways.

Fiction is merely a way to tell stories. Stories in turn exist merely as a way to portray heroes. Heroes are something that everyone should aspire to be. Good and evil are very real things in the world, so why should anyone opt to stand by the wayside?

Now I admit, the "friendship is magic" or "peaceful resolution" stories are ones I can't stand, principally because I find myself disgusted with a protagonist who allows a villain to walk away from their crimes without some fairly severe redemption taking place. But if you reject the ideals of heroism completely, you're just another part of the subversive cancer that is leftism and subjective morality.

And why should I not? Ignoring reality is the only way anything ever gets done in the world. In truth, that is the ultimate nature of humans: While other animals understand the world around them, humans constantly ignore accepted facts - "I cannot fly", "I cannot lift this car", "I cannot survive this disease", etc. - and reshape the very reality they live in.

Because I myself am a degenerate who finds it easier to jerk off to visuals than sit in the bathroom and clear myself of emissions. That doesn't mean I should attempt sharing my degeneracy with others.

Fuck off schlomo, I plan on having four sons and two daughters, and nothing is going to stop me on my quest.

Your tears sustain me. You mad.

You are changing the definition of both those to fit your narrative.
Both fiction and stories have protagonists, good stories which portray struggle and rising despite faults.

There every shonen animu and mango.

what would make for a good shonen?

one where everyone dies in the end and noone accepts their death except the audience

create a generation of coldsteels

that sounds terrible, why would anyone want that?

liru isn't skinny enough in the game as she is in the terrible anime

also she looks too much like a carrot in 3d

at least there was meme magick

Did Miyazaki actually said that? I thought it was just some edit people did.

I actually am, but more at the fact that there's people on Holla Forums right now comfortable with what the world is. Wanting to change it is alright, but you need vision for it. Realist people usually don't have that kind of vision.

Watch or read Magi: The kingdom of Magi.

What's that again? Look at it this way, user, when you were younger and you didn't care for the price of a game, the price didn't impact how much you liked a game. Now that you pay for games, a game being too expensive automatically makes it bad or less worthy, and that's a reality, unless you don't pay for it.
In this case, you loved those things back then because you were probably ignorant of how reality worked. But here is the thing, now I know, but I don't like it, and I don't have any hope to change it in my max 70 years of life, since it changed little in hundreds of years, and there's where escapism comes to play. Is enjoying life without living it, and that's ok because life is shit anyway.
And why should you care? Is bread and circus, they're actually doing good their job. And so, weebs enjoy their life in escapism and politicians enjoy their life in the real world. Is a win/win situation if you ask me.
user, do you understand what casualization means, right? I don't think it can apply to the anime industry or something that you can only watch. The anime and manga industry is pretty diverse, actually, but Shonen Jump happen to be the most popular, even if it's the shittiest in most ways.
Stop projecting, user.

I actually find this infuriating. I like harem animes, but I'd love one wherethe MCis allowed to be more than an "EEEEEH?!" faggot, like in Wanko To Kurasou at some extent.
I guess that's because you can turn an anime full hentai.

Good luck raising future liberal thrash for the jewish army. See, if you have kids, you're helping the jews. If you don't, you're helping the jews. There's really no passive way out of this situations, and there's little your parenting can do to change it unless you try isolating your children.

That's your definition of a good story. It's not objectively true.

Holden take your dubs and go to fucking bed.

Man, that was a really big wall of text that came out of nowhere.
To compliment about what I said about realists, revolutionaries, people who changed the world a little before, that I hate such as Simon Bolivar, were actually delusional, idealists and hypocrites.If they had some kind of escapism like we do now, they wouldn't have bothered to change anything, and that's alright.

I enjoy the exact same games I did when I was a child. If a game is good or even just decent, it doesn't matter what age you play it, you'll still enjoy how it plays, looks, sounds and how much it has in it without too many unavoidable complaints.

I harshly judge games that either uninterestingly retread previous games with insignificant additions as well as games I think don't have enough overall quality in their gameplay and enough content to justify shitty $40+ prices when you use that money for food or other interests that eclipse what they ultimately have to offer.

All is right with the world

Silence thyself fool, and leave this place

Does writing like this actually get people hard? It just seems unrealistic and forced and tacky. Makes me uncomfortable as hell.

It's reasonably sexy in Japanese, it just comes off as really tacky in English.

What the fuck is happening

The japanese have a weird ability to make horrid dialogue passable just by being foreign

By that do you mean it translates poorly, or that it's sexier when you don't understand what the fuck she's saying?

This, doppelganger or no can we not have this one fucking thing without you faggots ruining it?

I don't care if it's Liru or Fake Liru or fucking Vampire Ghost Liru, we get to fuck SOMETHING that looks like Liru and that's all I fucking care about.

Begone fool

I'd say plebbitors who started browsing the site after boston salt party 2.0 after redditors who already come here introduced them to the website. Concidentally plebbit threads and butthur tleftists have also gone up with it.

It's like a mini project chanology

Clearly not by these rules, this is dedicated.

But you can still have it if you don't bother listening to them, seeing as it's pretty meaningless to do so in the first place.

No, but is she a fucking doppelganger? I'm actually really confused

There's a fuckton of retarded elitists on reddit (and, frighteningly enough, youtube comments) who talk openly about how Holla Forums is so much better than "halfchan." Makes me fucking sick.

I think it's just a matter of what sounds natural and what doesn't in one language or another - there's a lot of phrases that if you translate literally just sound awkward even if the general meaning gets across.

The latter - I'm not a native, but well versed enough in Japanese that I can groan at cheesy dialogue.

Nice get

The redditors and other retards are fucking garbage and typically dilute the post quality, reminder that coonspeak and "normalfag" are something used by redditors with normalfag being a "PC approved" version of normalfag

It's a version of LIru that wants you to hold her and love her tenderly

why pupper has a scar on her waist

プレイしてくれてありがとう!

though she does mention the butcher, and doesnt answer your question when you ask who the butcher is

you're trying to fit in way too hard

でも、私は筋肉男とビデオを理解していません。 (´・_・`)

It was pretty great

how do you get the car scene?

Collector's edition

サポートを見て満足 ⁽ íᴗì⁾
除きます never ever ⁽ ´-`⁾

FOREVER EVER

Does it include other cars?

NEVER EVER BTFO

LIRU IS FOREVER EVER

Only the best cars.

this game is the real "watch_dog"

liru's happening!

awoo > liru

liru's happening!

thank you for Liru. Your Patreon hit $666 a month today. You are now Satan, so congratulations!

Who do you want to be the next American president?

Fight me

now is not the time for dogfights. regardless of who you think is the top dog its lirus time in the spotlight. every dog has its day.

Make love, not war.

Truly, the dark age is at its end.

there goes my boner

Okay fine

I think I like the sound of that.

hot dogs get your hot dogs here

that's basically what it is, subtle nuances of what's being said in the original language being lost in translation.

i mean when she says "sugoi," yeah, that's japanese for "amazing" or "incredible," but while that's the literal translation and would sound kind of strange or forced to say that in english while fucking, the kind of thing best conveyed by what she really means is much closer to moaning "oh my god." A word/phrase that just shows how intense it is for her.

I'm sure if you tried to translate "oh my god" into japanese and throw it in a sex scene, it would sound strange to them too if you think about it literally. It's basically like "wow, my deity" and doesn't sound like it has any place in that context but we know different.

This is Isabelle from Animal Crossing being confirmed to have a bf all over again.

They don't.

Furries are into animalistic shit.
Elves don't have any animalistic qualities.

Catgirls usually have minimal - tail, ears, fangs). Sometimes eyes. And the personality to match. There are more "furry" variations with fur.

Furries generally fap to antrophomoric animals, not humans with an animal feature or two.

what if it has something to do with yellow fur, is there another yellow dog with such a controversy?

The thing that stood out the most is how well it was animated
Disney, CN and Dreamworks could learn a thing or two from its animation

By the way, that tweet is just the creator shitposting.

If only i crashed my bike and spent my life up to old age in a coma

This is a level of fucking with people that all should aspire to

This. So much this.

Have some trips, Guts.

dicks

Fuck that's glorious

Post dicks, I meant.

B-but what if I have no interest in Liru ducking other guys and I'm actually into imagining that it's my boyfriend fucking Liru while I'm watching them?

Some pure waifu please slap that whore mouth.

They do have longer ears and enhanced senses some times.
Monster girls doesn't exactly have to be animalistic, there are book girls and shit like that, so a girl with a few animalistic traits is indeed a monster girl just by correlation.

ntr fags confirmed for sjw cuckholds.

What the hell happened here? Liru, help me out of this mess!

cuckchan is actually cuckposting on Holla Forums. The redditors are made their never ever meme is dead.

I've always felt that those so vehemently opposed and/or disgusted by NTR are the ones with the problem.
In reality you should have enough confidence in yourself to know that your woman will never go to another man.
If that's not the case then pick a better woman or remove yourself from the gene pool.

That has nothing to do with people hating see it happen to someone just because they're inexplicably too much of a faggot to do anything, dumbass.

As well as actually likable characters that don't deserve it, but have a hot girl NTRshits latch onto, so they get fucked over anyways.

Quote from the intro scene:

What? She says nothing about cats, the only line like that is the one where she says she's not a maid.

Holy fucking shit, japanese dev-kun.

I know you're still mad for your pet crab but that's harsh.

Are you living in some eastern country where women are stoned if they commit adultery? Because if you don't you should know that women tends to jump in dicks given the opportunity, specially since some anons here are pretty pathetic, like me.

That would be a problem because if you can barely score with a shit woman then…

Oh, I must've missheard the word then.

I don't know how to read moonrunes but I live near the Okinawan community hall and I've been taught to speak.

sounds like you have no control over your woman . a real waifu would NEVER DARE commit adultery

Fair enough. If it's the one I'm thinking of she says something along the lines of "Welcome home Master! …eh? Not a maid, I'm just a loyal dog!"

You're inexplicably too much of a faggot to make sense. English must not be your first language

Men are providers. Provide everything that your woman wants and she has no reason to go anywhere else, it's pretty simple.
You're agreeing with me. Uppity virgins are the problem. Sorry to break it to you

Yeah, that one.

Nice reply, you insufferable faggot. You can't even admit you're a projecting dumbass who completely miusnderstands why people hate NTRshit but talk shit about them anyways.

Or then you're just like me and hate it when characters you like literally have their fictional lives ruined.

Sure, it "triggers" me. Not so much that I'd censor that shit, but if I met the authors in real life I'd sure be tempted to knife them in a dark alley.

2D lives > 3DPD lives

you could also just lock her in a tower like a dragon

Defending shit taste.

You should go back to /r/gaming.

LITERALLY A CUCK

CUCK
C
U
C
K

Yeah, but that only happens in 2D. Not 3D.

Problem is, women want assholes, and I'm not, at least not the kind of asshole they want.

Nope, providers are the problem, since you're spoiling women, and then women who jumps in the bigger dick are the problem too.
Is way more complex, money alone don't make a women like you if you can satisfy her sexually or emotionally, and if you can fill just one or 2 of those, they will probably find or be interested in a man that can fill the one you can't.

Basically, you can't always provide them with everything because they will always want more or different.

That's not a bad idea. But a robot would be better since you don't have to do anything against it will.

Agreed.
Nah, they usually do it for easy bucks and coverage.

there was a time when i was as foolish as you, i miss it

Define getting "triggered". Those retards get offended by drawings and polygons more attractive than they'll ever be while NTRshit angers me for being edgy bullshit and injustice happening to even characters who can handle women.

he is just mad that people wont be a burchlord like him or like his nasty jewish pushed fetish.

Hey yeah, does she have a scar like that in the anime?

Do you guys actually relate to the bitchboy, how fucking pathetic are you?

The only correct form of making sure your woman will stay with you is to marry around the age of 37, have a kid and then systematicly make her loose her beauty trough a shitty diet so nobody but you will ever fuck her want to fuck her.

Have in mind, niggers fuck only degenerate women with fat asses, so have her really skinny.

Nice thread derail btw

You should go back to /r/cuckholding, redditor.

Why did that talking dog name his kid "weed"?

Is Anthony Burch browsing Holla Forums?

They want someone who is decisive, strong-willed, principled etc. sometimes in order to be that kind of person you may have to act like an asshole, sure, but that doesn't mean that's all that you are.

I don't agree. Spoiling, like with parenting, is all about balance. If you are truly in love and in tune with your woman then you should be able to keep track of her wants and needs, and know the difference between the two.
I never claimed that money alone would keep a woman around. Of course you have to satisfy her emotionally and physically.

An easier method is to not date any woman who is less interested in you than you are in her. Age doesn't matter

Oh shit nigga, did Lil B fuck yo bitch?

First time I ran into NTR of characters I liked, I got emotional and had trouble thinking straight for a few days; wanted to brutalize the author, fantasized about censorship and ruining his life somehow.

Basically, I was a huge bitch about it. I exposed myself to some more later to toughen up and got over my issues, but it still pisses me off.

I'd define NTR as something that is actually, truly and almost wholly Evil. In-character, If you're setting out to ruin fucking Love of all things, especially for just shits and giggles, then you're a piece of shit. As for the authors, I see the whole "hear the lamentations of their women" point, but I can't morally agree to it and find people who do like it to be immoral.

Cuckolds I just disregard, people like that aren't worth even thinking about.

See this guy: Immoral piece of shit, probably can't sympathize with people and thinks crime is okay because laws are things for other people.

I've found out many girls end up crying if you empathize with their current problem while also not really caring.
Apparently it looks like you're being kind to them, more so than going forward and proposing your help.
It's more like girls avoid overly kind people, not that they like assholes.

No, I actually Wrecked a marriage once, and it didn't worth it anyway just think that doing that to someone is wrong. That's the nigger way of doing things.

Assholes aren't principled, user.

So providers are now fucking magicians. The problem with providing is that cut communication which men are specially bad at and preventing women from communicating by giving anything she wants or need when she wants and need makes everything worst, so yeah, you're the problem.

At least we agree there :^)

That's an ugly nigger.

Then is women problem?

As far as I'm concerned, the pathetic edgy pieces that want to destroy love illogically just through the power of dicks are subhumans.

And yes, it's truly evil and shit at that in concept. Not the actually good entertaining kind like Joker and Kefka either.

atleast im not a nigger you disgusting jewish halfbreed wigger.

Yeah, lets all get into med school and fuck that one 14 year old girl that wants you to buy her shit, that'll work nicely.
There is no woman that is interested in anything more than herself- There is no fucking human who is unironicly interested in something adove themselves

By the way the medschool part is based on reality, she was actually 16 and a self centered cunt.

Never date girls when you're under the age of 27 or are absolutely sure nobody will every go wrong.

If you can't see that coming from a girl it's your fault as well.

well, you can't learn if you don't make mistakes.

I didn't say they were. I said that women want someone who is, and sometimes as someone with strong principles you will have to look like an asshole depending on the crowd.

You don't need to be a magician, you just pay attention. You're making this a whole lot harder than it needs to be.
No matter what you say "providers" will never be the problem. It's a basic contradiction to say otherwise. Our society would not function without them, no matter what affirmative action female firefighters would have you believe.

Fair enough.
I know from personal experience that some guys take 5-6 experiences like that before learning anything, and some end up with a pregnant gf and an unwanted marriage even before .

That's wrong, friendo. Men understand honor, duty, and sacrifice, especially Christian men.

I disagree, but I do think that the majority of people are like that, so much so that those who aren't are the exception that proves the rule.

ZOINKS

Arguably, many men who act for the good of others are doing it for pride and self-satisfaction, though.

Whether or not motivation truly matters, is entirely other question.

Yeah, my big brother is like that.

He got his first girlfriend at age 22 and he got her pregnant

Haku Zynkyoku may be based as fuck but his ideals are pretty fucked up. He wants to recreate the shogunate when samurai was the most decadent society ever.
What we know about samurai is what the japs wanted us to believe about the samurai, they were actually a bunch of self centered faggots that did nothing but war themselves over personal power and prestige; and I feel disgusted at such a man calling himself christian.

And they all do it for self glory. Is a human condition to be selfish. Is survival.
There is really not an act that isn't selfish. Although, I admit some soldiers are admirable in that regard, even when they act like robots.
But it's the same with women, robots could be better in any way. I think what makes us humans a shitty race is just being humans.

You can. That's the whole point of knowledge, so you don't repeat mistakes others did.

You don't. You won't always please everyone but that doesn't make you an asshole.
I think I'm proving you wrong because
That was when women where submissive and the only thing men did was provide. Now men don't provide for various reason and women aren't submission and even want more than before, that's why society is in decline in the west, and denying that would be pretty stupid, even if it's sad.
I think divorce rate and women laws over men do a better job at making me believe that.

Once again I didn't say it does, I said you might have to look like one. You know how people get triggered in current year.
And it sounds like you're saying a decline in providers is to the detriment of society. I thought they were the problem though?

If your arguing from a evolutionary psychological point of view, then most psychologists agree that a certain level of altruism is necessary and does exist.

So you haven't ever done anything nice for someone, just because? You've never done anything small, like lift something out of the rain or close a door, because you know it would be annoying for someone if you didn't, without telling anyone?

People aren't pure hedonists.

why is NTR even an arguement

NTR happens on a daily basis IRL if you like it so much go be a beta-orbiter on some girl and get off to it don't stain this piece of revolutionary art

So just like European knights.

Why? That sounds exactly like what you'd expect out of a Christian

I wasn't implying he was Christian, user. It's a meme.

It's not just faggots who wanted to be cucked, it's also faggots who want to do the cucking or see it happen to guys who did nothing to deserve it.

sup reddit

No, European knights tended to solve their personal quarrells with general discression aside from a few extraordinary exceptions becauss it would otherwise make the entire kingdom look weak, which in turn would make other kingdoms attack you and burn/take over your shit making you loose medieval sheckels.

that just seems autismal
there are already plenty of NTR-simualtors probabbly coming up for VR, why ruin this one

Liru's happening!

I'm not from reddit.

Hey don't look at me, I'm just waiting for rare momiji on liru porn to pop out of the ether and get posted in this thread.

At this point i just assume newfags are from leddit. do lurk more though, fag

Blame the creator shitposting on Twitter.

That body was made for dicks. Keep it the fuck away from anything but.

Of course, otherwise we would perish as an specie AND individuals, so ultimately, we do it for ourselves.

Nope, there's always something in between. Like I done something nice for my mom, because is my mom. If she wasn't MY mom, I wouldn't have done it.
Never said we are, I just said we always act for our own interest even if it looks like altruism. That's not necessarily hedonism, just a human condition, it's not for survival anymore, is just there like our tail bone.

The contrary, the increase of providers makes women want more, they're both the problem. Women before weren't as spoiled and you didn't need to provide much, once you married you only needed to provide a little and your wife would be satisfied by it, now that they know someone can provide more than you at any moment you have to provide more and more until you're a shell of a man.

I'm not a newfag either.

But if we're doing something for our species or community, with no gain for ourselves, how can that count as selfishness?

You've never helped an old lady across the street, never showed a stranger the right way, never done anything because you think it's the right thing to do?

Semantics. You're explaining away something because it doesn't fit your worldview.

Thank you, user. I'm sad nobody actually wanted to talk about it and continued to fixate on male cuckoldry aka the worst fetish.

Explain the subject further

That's the thing, the gain is for ourselves one way or another, otherwise we wouldn't do it. Even if it's for our children that is also selfish in the way that evolutionary doing it for our children is no different than doing it for ourselves, since that's the point of life, preserve our genes.

It sounds like anything we do is for our gain, and that's it, now what kind of gain vary, but it might very well be subconscious.

There's the gain. Otherwise I wouldn't have done it. It satisfied me knowing I did the right thing and it would have done it even if I didn't acknowledge it.

Not really. Hedonism would mean you live only for pleasure, and also you have to be aware of it.

They're both bad. Although I admit is hot to think that my girlfriend would enjoy watching me fucking another woman.

Read above.

Circular reasoning.

"We're selfish because everything we do is selfish, the things that aren't selfish are done because they're done out of selfish reasons."

You're using semantics to justify a narrow and simplistic view of people, trying to fit everyone into a single mold.

Being circular reasoning doesn't make it any less true.
Also, I hate the semantics scapegoat. We have 171,476 words in current use, and 47,156 obsolete words. Even when a wordseems like mean the same they're not. Anyone who uses semantics as a counter argument is probably too lazy to differentiate the words or attack the argument instead.

And finally, people are simple as people, individuals are more complex but they have similar patterns. Being selfish is not even a pattern considering that everything we do is selfish.

Jesus fucking Christ.

user, like itself is circular reasoning.
You are born from a father that had the necessity of having kids so you will have the necessity of having kids so your kids can have kids too.
That's life.

That's not circular reasoning.

It all comes down to having kids for the sake of your kids having kids and repeat. How it isn't circular reasoning?

Because that implies that your father had kids for the sake of having kids so the kids could have kids. Your assigning motive, there is no logical fallacy.

Wait, that's wrong. It wouldn't be a logical fallacy by itself. What I meant was that arguing that something that is not-something is something, because it's something, is a logical fallacy.

Convoluted was right on the money, though.

We all know how reddit can't use any "mean words" normalfag is the reddit approved version of normalfag, how hard is it to understand

/cuckquean/ pls
you made the same exact post on /monster/
>>>/monster/187346

holyshit you are an actual cuck.
you are probably a fat retard atheist/pagen who thinks all woman are whores and "woe is me why cant girls go for a le nice guy like I"
there is no way you are over 18, i fucking hate summer

incase you fags cant see that reddit is shitting up threads with their cuck posting because they cant post porn on their gaming subreddits.

thats good enough isnt it?

so they come here to shit up the place instead of just enjoying the freedom it offers?