WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

Ok, something really fucky is going on. Cap of the post related was disappeared all across the site, there were multiple threads on different boards all either having it in OPs, or in replies, all threads either disappeared, 404 when you click on them, or just the picture and the webm disappeared from the posts. Another file in the same post always stays, saying this was done through some other method than manual deletion. I bet on those files being marked somehow and deleted all across the site.

The only place left I managed to find it was in archived original thread:

archive.is/xMdkI

Post in there is >>9419844

I made another cap from it, seriously now, please help me Holla Forums m8s figure out what is going on with this shit. Original thread was about GATE on Holla Forums, look up in the archive I linked.
I seriously hope mods won't delete this ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

timecube.2enp.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>>/Christian/
Go be a cuck somewhere else.

/christian/ was just one of the places the thread was made on, you D&C shill

nonsensical garbage

Then why is every single screen shoot you posted from their board?

>>>/x/30848
>>>/polk/5750
How 'bout now faggot? From others the whole threads just disappeared, I can't link to them or cap

So what's even your issue then, the Christcucks are deleting your thread while the rest of the site is leaving it up, who gives a shit.

??? The cap is gone everywhere you faggot cuck, not the posts itself.

Gee, I wonder why it got deleted. Try again on /fringe/.

It was posted on /fringe/, had like 20 replies, disappeared during the "hack"

A weird thing happened that's similar. The thread about Sven Longshanks is missing its subject. I used to find it in the catalog by searching that name.

You E-evangelicals are hilarious.

Bump longlive /xpol/ the real Holla Forums

So post about it there instead of killing a thread here. This has butt-fucking nothing to do with Holla Forums.

What are you the thougt police?

Well shills are here

It has everything to do with Holla Forums, the cap is from GATE thread that got outright deleted here with 300+ replies just a month ago.

I think you mean /christpol/ and don't worry coonman's not letting that go anywhere.

Fuck you nigger. Post your shit where it belongs. People will report your slide posting. And I'm reporting this for sliding as well you fucking faggot.

Everything is related, politics, religion and the occult, shutting down discussion is damage control to stop the truth

Btw mateys,
>>>/gatebreakers/
the whole fucking board just disappeared aswell… Don't worry about it…

If someone has Gate archives pls post to a bunker and /pdfs/ pls

What a fucken cohenidence

Thats thats you get for trusting a mason nigger

I have the original ones, i will post them later

After 30 posts this thread will be either bumplocked or deleted, that's when mods review them.

Oh wait, nvm, 20 was enough

Hello Trinity, how's it going at GLP ?

>>>/x/

If you want to have a discussion, start an actual discussion:
• Do it in the right place; i.e., on the proper board.
• Break up that wall of text and format it into coherent, concise paragraphs that flow.
• Ditch the stupid Matrix/Omnipotent AI references, as this is not 2005, and nobody's buying that shit any more.
• Trying to self-reference your time loop theory into existence is a logical fallacy
No.

Twenty or fifty more pages of insanity and you'll be the new
timecube.2enp.com/

Once you've stared into the abyss, you can't into PR, but good advices nonetheless

I'm entertained by this shitposting but I can see why the mods delete it.

I've read a lot of stupid shit over the years but even I can't make sense of that clusterfuck of a post.