(((BBC))) discovers the great meme war

Pepe sends the BBC into an autistic meltdown

youtube.com/watch?v=xOmq-U21pok

Other urls found in this thread:

deusex.wikia.com/wiki/UNATCO_bulletin_terminal
archive.is/OEDgl
youtube.com/watch?v=DNO6G4ApJQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This timeline is fucking horrible, but sometimes there's good things happening.

Do they not read their headlines before posting?

I always enjoy it so much how no matter how much time they spend trying to understand the underlying logic of imageboards, they still fail to understand and always resort to the same "muh angry white young men feeling alienated and turning into hateful extremist right-wing rhetoric" conclusion. I am entirely sure the irony of this forever remains blind to them.

inb4 comments disabled

That's precicely what makes them fear us. They will never understand us, so they treat us with an air of mystery and omnipotence (see hackers on steroids) , often overestimating our power and capabilities.

I've never been happier than when I realized my god is a frog.

Vid related is how they probably view us tbh

Wouldn't be much of a loss tbqh. A lot of it is just epic redditors spouting "kekistan xDDDD"-bullshit.

This may not be the best timeline because that is the one where Hitler won but it is the funniest for sure.
God I love it

Checked
Just the sheer fucking incompetence of whoever pushed that in the first place is too cringey.

BBC confirmed Buzzfeed-tier.

The "Alt-Right meme war agent" that they interviewed in this video literally only has 90 Twitter followers. Ebin Kek.

Are you niggers fucking retarded?

is there a bbc compilation.png?

Wait, I'm fucking sure it said Hillary instead of Hitler.

it's time to stop posting

The best stuff comes from the Guardian's comment is free section really

You are not wrong. Comment section is full of plebbitards and sargon fanbois thinking they can into memes and the distilled cancer that comes with that.

You're right user.

I can't stop laughing.

I love how the use the John Carpenter fash wave synth in the start… LOL

What did they mean by this?

UGH why does every loser faggot journalist aged 25-45 think they're some Rosetta Stone figure who was put on earth to describe the internet subculture to the wider world?

I asked my boomer mom about this stuff, knowing she only consumes old media like TV and newspaper like a fucking dinosaur. She said she recalls reading about it but not really what it's about or what the point is.

Want to bet that that's how 90% of people who see these things think about it? Cause that's how it is. No one cares.

There should be

MSM dont even take themselves seriously anymore

Good. Shit normalfags can latch onto.

In what way is the kekistan bullshit pushing normies into the right direction? Or am I misunderstanding your post?

These kinds of reports are the most retarded feature of any (((MSM))). The only tangible purpose they serve is to showcase to us just how meaningless and worthless it is, and how shitty the people working for them are. At this point TV is essentially a dead, obsolete medium that nobody watches except dead and obsolete people. It's not even worth paying attention to them in any capacity. Both them and the media are dinosaurs that have barely survived their extinction and didn't come to terms with it, but everyone knows it's ogre.

The true reason why we will forever remain incomprehensible to them is because we are authentic people, and our minds and souls are organic. So are our ideologies and our mindsets, our values and belief systems. (((They))) are thouroughly semitic in spirit and they can only understand, accept and believe in mechanical/artificial concepts and beliefs (think written software programs). They cannot actually nurture and grow anything within themselves. They are sterile. They are dead. And living, breathing and growing things full of life are beyond their capacity to understand.

As stated they truly are dead shells of people. I don't even think of them as human.

Also I can't be the only one cringing to these things, right? It's embarassing to watch. It's that sorta feeling you get when you watch a guy and feel ashamed for him even though you have nothing to do with what he's doing.

It means they're becoming more redpills. Let them have their shit memes.

You didn't answer my question. How is the kekistan shit redpilled? It is just a meme to them and at most you could say it is kind of a play on identity politics on the left, but I don't think it's that useful to spread the idea in this way.

That's the thing. They come in expecting identify politics but instead get a good old multi faction red pilled shoved in. Not to mention the current unapologetic attitude we have actually retains people to continue their red pill intake without needing to take over an entire society like the commies and libtards did.

they're told it's a racist nazi meme and take to it anyway, that's not the same as a normal meme

They even did spoopy music lel

Alright, I still kinda doubt it'll be that useful, but time might prove me wrong.

And so we've come around full circle.

We must meme wormholes to that timeline into existence

GO!

Think of it like this. Gamergate happened because people were sick of the games media being so blatently corrupt. It wasn't ever meant to go beyond that yet ended up redpilling shit loads of cunts.

The BBC is really shameful, and since its the law you have to give money to them if you want to own a TV even if you only use it for netflix or videogames.

So this is what those media whores think will bring in viewers to their sad, dying news platforms?
A fucking story about a topic only a few autists will ever care about?

Is there really nothing, NOTHING ELSE worth looking into?

Jews are fucking stupid and if it wasn't for their artifically created world they would all be dead trying to open cans of beans.

You don't. We use our TV for Netflix and vidya exclusively and don't pay those cunts shit.

you've been conned if that's what you think, it's only for live broadcasts + iplayer, and you can just tell them to fuck off if they come to your door with no consequences anyway

Wait a cocksucking motherfucking minute…

Public Radio International (PRI) and National Public Radio (NPR) is chock full of programming just like this meme war piece. The formula for most of these specials is like this:

They put this in podcast format so that people can drown their minds in this drivel while performing "mundane" tasks. People used to take that time to ruminate, but now we have turned our minds into Amazon S3 instances and given them out to the sirens of (((the media))) for free.

I've always known that game predicted a lot of what's going on now, but this is spooky.

The most effective memes I have used on the normie internet are smug frogs and smug anime girls.

Libshits believe themselves to be superior. You should see how angry and frustrated they get at being bombarded with poorly drawn froge moomoos and Chinese cartoons

They end up looking really stupid

So what you're saying is, we just found our gateway into using meme power to send Le Pen into office.

Not suprising, they are steam relief valve

(checked)
Did "kekistan" originate on cuckchan or leddit?

I would be happy that we are getting our ideas out into the real world but the only people who watch "old media" are boomers who are waiting to die in their nursing homes.

Which game is this?

Deus Ex.

DEUS EX WILL NEVER BE THIS GOOD AGAIN

It's so absurd. Do they really think there's a group of hyper intelligent cult-like zealots gathering to spread falsehood through subversion? That's some nice projection.

It's also absurd how it's just a bunch of white stupid guys who's angry at empowered women, while at the same time electing Trump as president and working with Russia which we're now also at war with for whatever reason.

Hah, someone should tell Murdoch Murdoch that they used footage from one of his videos. I don't think they credited him.

It's not so surprising though. True Evil cannot understand the forces of Good, chaotic as they may be.

But think about it: would we have progressed so far into memetics if he had won? What if his victory would have triggered a full Samson Option on the part of Israel's Allies? What if that nuke didn't go into some shithole in Japan but started targeting mainland Europe?

Is this our exploding van?

Everyone knows kekstantinople is the only thing anyone should want. :^) fucking sarcuck starting shitty memes.

That would be kekopolis or kekople for the barbarian illiterates

All possibilities exist. In the timeline I was refering to there was no bomb dropped by the allies.
We wouldn't have progressed so far into memetics because we wouldn't have to.
Or maybe … you could argue that the NatSocs had some kind of "meme magic" on their own

I cry myself to sleep every night because Hitler invaded Russia.

Why Hitler, why did you err? Its because you are human like the rest of us.

Nevar forget Jews are not Human.

These digits suggest multiverse meme war is underway. We are the timeline jumping paratrooper meme squads.

Apex fucking wew. They couldn't even be assed to spend five minutes reading ED to get their facts straight.

Britcuck liberals are triggered by pepes even more than the Burgers it seems.

The production value is low because they only hire niggers.

They wouldn't have made this shit if she hasn't already won. Hillary and her media butt buddies did the same shit just before the election because Trump's online support was obviously much more enthusiastic than hers. Le Pen is already popular with the youth because the European right doesn't have the stigma of being attached to religious fundamentalism like it is in the US.

All kvetching about "dangerous memes" and "muh alt-right" is essentially panicking over the fact that a significant portion of the youth aren't being good goys and are doing it cooperatively. Going after the frog is an admission they don't have control over their shock troops.

So literal ideas should be illegal.
Fucking hell, do they know what they are saying?

But.. they didn't stop.

These people are in utter disbelief that people have different opinions to them.
Our difference in opinion makes us individuals.
They want us simply to obey their ideology and it's fucking disgusting.

But Hitler did win. In order to win he had to lose.

This, the more they talk about us, the more they start to question their own ideology in order to "battle" us.

Both. mostly reddit

That's a good point. Still, I want a thread on the night of the voting just for the kicks.

I see the sunrise on the horizon user, it's almost here.

But the left definitely does have that. Only difference between us and them is we don't get paid or have the backing of PC governments.
That's the problem - they lack self awareness.

This is literally true of any topic the MSM covers where you know more about it than the reporter. So it's a good bet all the stuff they tell you about things you're not an expert on is just as full of shit.

Oh fuck me I was not ready for the Risitas part.

You have no idea how true that is.

holy fuck

Lol praise kek they sent a clueless woman to cover the story and confuse more people than inform. Muthafucking clueless vagina

Oops friendly bamp

deusex.wikia.com/wiki/UNATCO_bulletin_terminal

Well fuck me its real. I don't know what to say

checked and keked for truth

Better quality.

I found this channel on body-language. I recommend all anons check it out.

Bombard's Body Language
www youtube com /channel/UCXG8i4PE6-mxh52nFKwMkcg

user, that's exactly what we are.
We're the smartest people on Earth. We haven't been brainwashed into not having critical thinking. We know what the scientific method is. We can think creatively. We have imagination. We are quite literally more intelligent than EVERYONE out there. We are TERRIFYING to them because to them we're like the nigger in Demolition Man. Their society can't comprehend us. And we refuse to accept or fight for anything that isn't objectively true.

actually it isn't weid at all when you think about it

There's also the phenomenon of the reducing hivemind to think about though. Take the concept of the Holla Forums hurtbox and imagine a mound of ants stacking upon one another to reach the heavens with sheer numbers. I believe the hurtbox makes us all smarter akin to a herd immunity to the juden.

Yes

You know the worst part about what you just said…. The Americans were actually planning to drop the Atomic Bomb on Berlin but Germany surrendered before it was necessary. The Fuhrerbunker was nuclear proof for that very purpose.

Bullshit. Only /1825/
www .jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-51-50591549-1-0-1-0-alerte-bbc-montre-des-stickers-risitas.htm

U-UNATCO?!

Overestimate? It's like you can't into quantum manipulation of reality.

Actually it's quite true for France. There's a huge gaming website (jeuxvideo. com) who has subforums who age specific public. People with similar views as us post there quite often, engaging in debat. It's also true that a lot of other parties have sympathisers who also use the forums to get people to vote for them. Mélanchon is a good example of it.

They spin dreidel for shekel?

Dat horror show music
KEK
no idea who this goy is but he popped up afterwards

Or the most narcissistic.

user. We're just the biggest shit talkers.

Warren Spector is NY jew, he knows.

Well I think the other chans are a bit more of a hurt box.
There's a level of agreeance here.

I wouldn't say we're hyper intelligent or shit like that.
The reason the frozen guys were so effective in Demolition Man is because they were capable of thinking in ways the city's inhabitants could not.
Specifically violent and aggressive ways.

https ://youtu.be/N3umYNQa_Qs?t=157

I think of it more as an autism fort.

I still can't believe how terrible they are at understanding any of this. LOOK AT THESE EMOJIS, THEY ARE SECRET RACIST CODES. What the fuck are you talking about you dumb bitch?
>BUT DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT PEPE MEANS??????
He doesn't symbolize anything you stupid cow. It's a shitty cartoon that stuck around because a forced joke becomes like family they longer it stays. Then we dress up him like a nazi because it's mildly amusing. That's it. Not that explaining it will make it any clearer.

Fuck me that's some freemasonic masturbation right there.

3K DISLIKES AND COUNTING

I'd say imageboards are "the most intelligent" simply due to the crowd-sourcing.
Just look at how quickly the combined efforts of many anons have solved problems in the past. It's a big meta-mind. A neural network.
Most of us are not really special in any way but we can each contribute a tiny piece to the solution of a problem.

4K Almost there
This will be fun

Stalin was going to invade Germany when Hitler had his back turned. He had to attack first to catch Stalin off guard. Do you even TGSNT?

He could not stand idle by and watch what the gommunists were doing, consuming and killing off half of europe

but you are right

kek

They "know" pepe more than us.
That just shows that they're probably the most autistic.
Not sure if worried about that…

I do think this board can solve problems much quicker than many other forums though.

I thought it was from youtube.

It isn't, it's TRS tier pricks like Sargon trying to subvert, it's just another Milo.
Some gays and jews are our friends, honest to g-d they are, if they like Pepe and don't think Hitler was the worst human ever. It's all just a joke, it's the catholic lizard nazis you need to watch out for. Not jews.

We have a habit of taking things to critical mass.

I would argue this is ceasing to be true. I think the golden age of Holla Forums was when we still had a few libertarians, commies and anarchists amongst us. Right now it seems to be about 90% NatSoc, 5% traditionalist, 2% monarchist, and 3% an assorted mess of bastardised ideologies like "nationalist capitalism".

Since then debate has dropped down drastically, which has resulted in somewhat of a stagnation. As we all know conflict breeds innovation, and without real arguments we never get better. That doesn't mean we aren't more educated than the masses in regards to history, philosophy, religion, etc; but it does mean that we are not at our peak. To make matters worse modding here has become rather draconian, and whilst that is fair because of the insane amount of shilling (though do note that not all accused ARE shills, it is okay to have dissenting opinions), we now have people being banned all the time over almost nothing. I've been banned 4 or so times in the last year, where I've been on the chans regularly since '09 and had NEVER previously been banned (well one time when they banned my university, but it wasn't due to anything I'd done).

It is my sincere belief that many people here are becoming like the cattle we had previously striven so hard to rise above. The recent debacle with Trump is yet more evidence of it; now I do hope that Trump is playing some intelligent game that we cannot figure out right now - but the fact that so many Holla Forumsacks are blindly siding with him is concerning. He was supposed to be OUR puppet, we're not supposed to be his. Obviously its good we have people telling us to wait and not just jump to conclusions, but a lot of it does appear to be almost faith-like - which leads me on to Kek.

A large swathe of Holla Forums now pretends to be cultists working for Kek. We all know it began as a joke, and I think many of us still use it as a joke and an ironic 'banner' that our foes seem to believe represents some occultic and mysterious faction; the problem is, as old Descartes said: "Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company."
I believe we've had genuine 'believers' in Kek for a while now, and even if not we're going to get them fairly soon due to the fact that it has become such a seemingly important part of our society. We already have retards on plebbit and jewtube talking about 'Kekistan' and other such faggotry. This is what happens when we tolerate idiocy or let humour go too far.

I don't mean to be throwing out a so-called 'black pill' but it seems to me that the chans are declining at a staggering rate. We need to fix this shit as soon as possible. Mods need to stop stifling discussion and thus cool it on the bans and anchors, we as a community need to stop shit-posting and ONLY contribute when we have something relevant to say (whatever happened to lurking for 6 months before posting?) and we need to shed all idiocy that we've taken on.

Depends on how motivated the posters are.
Sometimes I read through the whole thread, many of the leaks, many of the sources.

Sometimes I take a quick glance and go "wow" then fuck off to another thread to shitpost.

This Holla Forums barely has an ideology.
It's more a collective of architects that want to design the perfect house.
If something doesn't look good or lacks pragmatism, we throw the idea away.

I don't know where we head but I do know that somehow we are unified in the project.
Maybe if liberals realized this we might be able to figure out the perfect house for all people and all ideologies.

To really understand us is to understand a symbolic language. They can't get into that.

Holla Forums was always shit. this lack of ego was our great strength. The instant you arrive then you've missed it and are looking backward. That's cancer. Kekfags vs atheists is the new debate and you're missing it because you refuse to see where we are going.

I think you are failing to recognize a lot of us scurry off to seed more heartache and discontent from this staging ground. Just because it appears there is no traction in the threads doesn't mean nothing is happening. The intensity of the shilling here is the greatest because we're the Chaninati pulling the strings and the enemy lacks power here.

Whilst I adore your optimism, I do not share it. We don't get to look at different ideas and analyse them anymore - everything gets deleted or anchored. Now I wouldn't have such a problem with anchoring if it was used on threads that had recently been discussed or that we had all come to a consensus on; for instance there isn't a lot of need for lots of holocaust threads, we all know the myriad arguments for why it never happened. Rather than just deleting/anchoring though, I would prefer that the mods (or someone else) dumped a lot of the information/infographs/links so that people can educate themselves. Now in regards to Trump stuff anything negative results (or at least before the Syria attack resulted) in deletion. I agree with the concept of a unified front during the election campaign, but the fact that it was continuing after election was concerning.
… In practical terms it means that we never got to look at things to decide if it looked 'good or lacked pragmatism'. Instead we have become increasingly limited in scope, and as such I feel we have become far worse.

Nah man, first 6 months of 8/pol/ after GG was fucking amazing. It becomes shit when the idiots come, though they are facilated by board culture. The old rules of 'lurk for 6 months before posting' kept standards higher, and the introduction of draconian modding has done some serious damage.

We're going to make it Byzantium again.

Rightly so, I'm thinking very long term.

One day we'll just simply adapt to the surroundings. I've seen some interesting technocratic ideas.

Well we did wake up after about 4 months of slumber. I think we were worried about the left getting too much traction and eventually creating a PC nightmare.
But now it seems Trump might be dragging those people. Or … perhaps not. Maybe he's focused on the middle portion. The non extreme america.

The extreme left and right both saw through Syria.

We need to have debate generals where people can gain skills in debating with people. This way our people can shove past the "well, both of our points are valid tbh" barrier normies set up for themselves when they try to argue about things that they don't have that much knowledge about better, wreck liberals or just flat-out learn to argue better.

This biggest problem is modern imageboard culture. There is the expectation of huge userbases and lightening fast boards. You want a more reasonable community? It's got to be smaller and slower. You're just going to have people shouting because they're afraid they otherwise won't get heard. On top of that when you've got a big audience more and more shills are going to stop by to take advantage of all those eyes, and finally the capital of anything is always going to be the worst it has to offer. The lowest common denominator is always going to flock to what they think is the main rallying point, and sooner or later it hits the point where you've got more people coming in than you can assimilate, just as what happened during chanology and every single time since.

Unless you find some way to artificially halt that process, you simply can't have good discussion for very long on any board that gets too big.

If anyone of you guys ever get in contact with (((journalists))) researching us make sure to give them the full doses. Start with showing hundreds of memewar badges and explain how tightly all those groups around the world are organized. Then give them a lecture in esoteric Kekism and the importance of repeating digits. Don't forget to say "Praise Kek!" every now and then. Make sure you call Pepe "Peepee". If the reporter claims that it's pronounced Pepe, just smile as smug as you can and say "For you.". Then go off on a rant about (((science))) ignoring ancient Gondolas and ask "What is the government hiding?".

This is a good idea.

Look the kid might train to become a better footballer but at the end of the day he might still be bench warmer material.

The majority of people in this world do not have souls. They are little more than pattern matching engines. They take in input, and match it against patterns stored in their skull. Depending on what patterns match, they construct output from "lego block" linguistic units, which fit together in predetermined patterns. Their brain can be but into write mode if the input they're receiving matches the right patterns, so that new patterns can be inserted into their brains. This is how they are quite literally programmed by mass media and their teachers/professors/youtube personalities.

To have a soul means to have independent thought. They don't have this, they never think for themselves. They are the NPCs.

I was wondering when I'd see Andromeda imagery here.

Yes, but only a certain kind of mind can be a part of the noosphere that we have become. That is the difference. Could you imagine, say, the whirlstar user base doing what we do?

A noosphere is mutually beneficial to all connected minds. The thoughtforms benefit through the rapid memetic evolution of so many creative connected minds, and each constituent mind benefits by becoming inhabited with the fittest memes. A population is only as good as its selective pressure. We provide the best pressure, the best temperature, THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST (humor).

I am become the dwelling of extraterrestrial lifeforms that are more beautiful than we could ever imagine (until now), are mortal (memes can become extinct), and live/breathe/fight/suffer through us. We are their hosts, and they protect us and give us humanity. The realm of ideas must be protected, and technology has been attacking it since at least the early 1900's.

I've heard that "Bombard" is Sinead. Does anybody know if this is true? I'm unreliable at matching voices.

To be fair,
is actually proto-indo-european. All the countries with those names were peopled by what we might as well call Aryans. It's just that they generally all got conquered by sand people, because whites are always too fucking nice. So now we associate the word with Islam when it is really just showing how much they conquered.

No Bombard's voice is deeper and in her Q&A she gives a description of herself that is different from Sinead.

We need a final solution for this kike. We've ignored him for too long.
We need a final solution for you too, kike.

I mean, bad players have been using technology to attack mindspace and destroy/supplant culture. Mass media. Printing press. Now, Internet search technology, social networking, communications infrastructure, AI.

It's genocide, Jim, but not as we know it.

Could it be that it's just Sinead trying her had at the "ASMR" shit?

This is true, here it means town or place, it's lit anglo stead.

Swedes say stan to the town.
We say stad (and got ton's of endings) that means place/stead, from on staðir.

Down there it's like big land

Sargoy could be killed off simply by pushing his narrative further and further left. Spam him to death with 1488 and at the same time call him a neo nazi's greatest ally and watch him alienate himself from his centralist npc userbase entirely.

Could be but I doubt it, I see a resemblance but no 90 or 100% match.

I'm just gonna repost the three rules for a better Holla Forums that were posted during the Holla Forums downtime in /sudo/:

1) No LARPing in excess. Some is okay, but when a full thread is full of this it's time to stop.
2) Ban shitposting, /a/-lite style. Anything that lowers quality of the board, smells and looks like shilling, defeatism or something else that makes people not want to write long quality posts is gone.
3) Promotion of useful generals. Stuff like webm threads, questions that don't deserve their own thread, book generals etc.

If this is implemented, post quality will rise over time.

I know a way..

I know.
This reality is the worst pill.
How computer like we really are to stimuli.

That said, there is something odd with us. We "pattern match" to a million different things. That's why there is an esoteric nature. It's not black and white, it's vague and malleable.
But at the same time there is a good method that creates a beautiful garden, and a poor method that gives you a dried up lawn with bindies.

Their lack of esoteric awareness seems to be an issue. Some are beginning to see, immediately they seem to have this look of fear in their face going "what the fuck is this world becoming".
I watched a lesbian comedian the other day (was not funny) that dressed conservatively and was criticizing LBGT community agenda and the flag. She was off the rails a couple years back, shaved her head and did the full SJW thing.

All it takes is a little rain.

Second part was for

Those libertarians never went anywhere. They lost too many arguments and now they understand why the reality of racial differences makes their idealistic autism utopia impossible in the real world.

I grew up in a white rural town, in a white county, in a white state. My only exposure to niggers was through the media. Libertarianism seemed great, it seemed obviously correct. But I lost too many arguments on /n/ and later Holla Forums. Then I got a job in the city, and began to see with my own eyes what all the NatSocs had been telling me for years.

The ideological demographics of Holla Forums "changed" because the National Socialists won all the arguments and converted the rest. That, and the Holla Forums schism removed the remaining commies.

That actually won't improve the board as the people here who are the majority don't want to see it improved. The shitfit that would happen as it dies would chase off most of the quality posters who see it as a lost cuase, and in an effort to stem the flow moderation will concede to the shitposters, I've seen it play out this way dozens of times from both sides.

Soon mecha satan.

Imagine being a journalist who discovers the Meme War, Holla Forums. Imagine you find something so terrifying it shakes your core. Yet at the same time it is some absurd that speaking about it makes you look like a crazy person.

Now these faggots know what its like to discover the holohoax.

No we're fucking not. Like maybe 5% of board is doing the actual thinking while the rest just shitposts and parrots talking points without an ounce of original thought like in pretty much every other community.

Not a bad idea.

Another idea: write articles about how Sargon is secretly an internet Nazi commander, in the style of Buzzfeed's Sam Hyde articles, and send them anonymously to shit-tier blogger-journalists at trendy internet publications like buzzfeed. Let them publish those articles as their own, to put the heat on Sargon.

Imagine, just imagine. If they won't concede to the shitfit, if they will retain those policies despite shitposters going on about how "FUN" baiting is, despite the fact that you can always just go to fucking cuckchan for that. There will be a small community again where posting times will be slower and posts would be way more productive. It could be a shoah that everyone of use would benefit from.

To be fair there were times, when interesting conversations happened more often, there was less parroting and we actually got more shit done. Ever since tons of newfags and cuckchan trash wash up here, that has changed obviously.

Nope, we (the thoughtform) are just adapting to our environment. Right now we need to be the tip of the spear, our environment is selecting for it, and that is what we become.

Kek is real. Kek is an egregore. Think deeply about the implications of that. Think deeply, period.

Please let this become a reality. The most interesting conversations I had during the last few months here were in the book threads.

If he sees it as an attack by the journalists it won't have teeth since he'll cry conspiracy. It has to look as though it's coming from his fans. Hijack his kekistan thing, praise pepe and hitler as loudly as you can in his comments, he's one of us redpilling the masses. He can tricked into disprovingg this and engaging this disingenuous support time and time again, and ever mindful of his income relying totally on his jewtube "career" he'll do everything he can to sanitise and virtue signal, throw up enough noise and he'll be forced to reiterate time and again that he's a liberal like the good little anglo that he is.

Even if you've got mods willing to chemo the board, admins usually don't take kindly to the death of their most active boards. You really need to prevent things from reaching this point, prevention not cure. Having been a mod in that position before I feel like some anons don't know about the political situation happening in the irc. Once you cross the event horizon there's really no way to fix a community save for killing the site and hoping to regain the good posters, who almost universally continue to hold the grudge and move on to greener lands. A no win situation if ever there were one, but let it serve as a lesson to kill off these things before they take root in the future bunkers and splinters.

Nice quads. Most people in this world have fallen for the illusion that free will and rationality are the dominate factors in how people behave. Our ability to manipulate public opinion with our memes appears to be magic in worldviews dominated by rationality and free will. Rationality/free will and the effectiveness of our memes cannot be reconciled, which causes people to question the very nature of reality itself. The truth is that free will is a myth, rationality is a joke. Our memes work because they reprogram NPC minds.

In the past, only a select few people with souls who are endorsed by the established order have been given permission and access to the tools required to reprogram NPCs on a mass level. Bad goys don't get to run television studios. The internet changes that, it empowers those with souls who have been previously frozen out by the jews who have traditionally excelled at programming NPCs, for various reasons.

webm bretty much related.

imblying that it's a bad thing. All are doing their part, Holla Forumsack. The finely tuned war machine needs potato peelers and nuclear engineers. Think.

I meant the smug.
Use the smug.

If that is true, then he's very vulnerable. Youtube has an ongoing demonetization war (see embed). Flag his videos, kvetch that he's a Nazi leader, and you can starve him of income. Flood his comments with praise of Hitler to make the accusations seem plausible.

This Holla Forumsack gets it. Read that post 20 times and internalize it. Every sentence has something to offer.

Well done lad.

I went into a depressed slump after Pizzagate. Things became quieter after that.

Yes, us degenerates were shocked by something for once in our lives.
All of a sudden everyone seemed different to me. Paranoia settled.

AAA

I'm not saying it's bad. Looks to be functional enough. But let's not prop up the cancerous idea that just because you hang out in Holla Forums you're somehow automatically intelligent.

As I understand it he makes more from patreon than adsense, so while that wouldn't hurt it's not going to be enough. Don't accuse him of anything, praise him for brining over to third positionalism, calling him a leader instead of a fellow footsoldier will come off as shilling instead of organic. Think about it, if you want to accuse someone of selling meth, you don't do it in a suit, you do it in your pajamas and say you know he does it because you've bought some from him.

I'm recommending a two-pronged attack. In his comments, praise Hitler. At the same time, give "tips and leads" to journalists so that they notice people in his comments praising Hitler. If you praise Hitler in his comments but it goes unnoticed, then I don't think it will accomplish much. For this to work the praise of Hitler needs to receive attention.

Once the praise of Hitler in his comments is noticed, he'll be baited into denouncing Hitler and ethnonationalism. That should fracture his viewer base.

Shitposting explores frontiers of the memetic fitness landscape - there's a lot of shit out there, but sometimes diamonds are found. "Intelligent" minds tend to focus on breeding a better meme, which keeps them usually within the space of fit memes. Parroting is important because memetic reproduction requires an active population of memes.

All are doing their part.

Please elaborate further.
Arguably, it's already nearing this point - if we get even MORE newfags somehow it will strain the board beyond any hope of recovery, save for another migration. Shitposters need to be put in their place or it will slowly become the norm to write small, thoughtless replies instead of long, drawn-out posts. Even if they're wrong, even if they're retarded, those posts induce discussion, which furthers the community's efforts to improve. If newfags do not lurk, they won't feel pressured to learn, if they won't feel pressured to learn then all they can (and will) do is to write those short replies for no fucking reason other than replying.

Therefore, the gamble is well worth it. If newfags want to migrate, let them make another board on the site to shitpost about politics instead of TALKING about them - people will be drawn to Holla Forums from word of mouth, useful ones stay and shitposters migrate. If migration does not happen at all and everyone lurks instead, all the better. A win-win scenario.

To be fair, this would require something that hasn't been seen since the golden era of circlejerking. Back when a dozen autists on irc with a small botnet could totally steer a conversation by themselves. You'd need to have so many accounts doing this it starts to drown out everyone else. Maybe not a majority or it'll be seen as the flood that it is, but if a solid quarter of his fans are always talking about it, it'll be ignorable. Although I hear jewtube makes censoring comments really easy by account and by wordfilter, so you'd need the ability to create and coordinate hundreds of socks at the drop of a hat, and even then at diminishing returns.

"El risitas"
New neonazi symbol.

Our NPCs are the most important NPCs. Because they are ours. They get programmed by us, and spread our memes to other NPCs. The NPCs on Holla Forums are the vector through which the independent thinkers on Holla Forums spread memes to influence public opinion.

Incidentally, ego is important to an NPC, so when you notice one try to avoid mocking him for having no soul. If anything, build up his spirits and compliment his independant thought, even though he has none. This will make him more effective, more useful to us. Always let a Holla Forums-aligned NPC believe that he's not an NPC. Reserve the anti-NPC derision for those under control of jewish memes.

To understand us is a way of life

Put a bunch of people together on the internet, remove all bias of social pressure and self censorship through anonymity, and thus recentering the debate on the actual argument conveyed in each post, and people naturally become ethno nationalist.
Really makes you think.

I don't let reality overcome my fight user.
I was shit at sports and still trained 3 hours a night every week night as a teen.

Then I became a depressed young adult and ended up here. ;_;

We don't even know just how real kek has become.
That quantum physics theory blew my mind on what potential there is in this universe.

The worst part is being aware of what the television and social media is trying to do.

This. Without the other 95% the hive gets no work done.

Not just intelligent.
My shit doesn't stink either.
And the sun shines out of my ass.

I tend to treat memes as food and just simply "taste" my concoctions or other people's memes.

NPCs are not NPCs.
They are people. They sometimes have their own input into it, but it's more like a little tweak or a twist to the content.
NPCs are actually a small proportion of the population of our society. Those with ZERO input. Those that are completely impressionable.

I wish I was an NPC, completely unaware of anything.

To understand us is to live in hell.

lol i cant stop laughing at the music its like jaws!

The irony is that we say what we want to say and be the most when we are not observed by others.

Holla Forums is where we post our dreams.
That is why it's so powerful. It eventually stimulates society to carry out our collective of dreams.

So, kikefy basically ruled this place as his personal shitbox, but that's not how things normally work. The sites I worked with had global teams rather than the more decentralised 8ch style of leadership. But there's a constant push/pull going on, up and coming janitors hoping to force someone out so he can have their spot, coders getting shit on so someone else can have access to the servers, all the usual drama.. So you've got this situation where if you want to do something, like say save a board you like, you've got to not only convince the admin you haven't gone rogue, but you've got to constantly play this courtier game with the other mods many of which are probably backing the people killing your board. It's not quite as simple as just setting down and getting to it, which from this side of the mod panel is easy to ignore.

As for everything else, I've seen this tried before with mixed success. By shutting down immigration, essentially you do get a period to assimilate the shitposters and newfags, but it isn't going to return to the board it was before they came. If you want to preserve a culture you need to keep it from eroding in the first place, since anything else involves turning back the clock. Any strain at all is going to influence it and force it to adapt, and with all these minds consensus is going to be enough harder to shift to any one thing. The thing is stagnation will chase off a lot of your core, even if they proudly claim otherwise the numbers don't lie. Keeping a small and steady steam of newblood coming in is the hardest part, and usually requires people out there on the ground recruiting with an eye to quality. It's easy to say you're going to do that, but nobody likes a shill, and the usual hush hush quality elitism generally just pisses people off. Balancing that line of accessibility and exclusivity is really only something that can be done with a very particular brand of culture, which the majority has to be on board with.

We really are becoming like the freemasons huh.
Without even intending to do so..

Milk!
Heil Hitler!

Tfw they will never wonder why so many young white men are alienated

The knowledge that we exist is what convinced me that other secret societies must exist as well. If we can be what we are, then surely it can happen in other places at other times as well.

It wouldn't surprise me if they started as a way to out manoeuvre the jews only to become them shortly after adapting the same techniques. It's a tricky game we're playing.

It doesn't really matter what it used to mean.
Would you be really gay if I told everyone that gayness was your life's goal?
Knowing that "gay" used to mean "happy" doesn't change it's current usage.
So on the day after the purge, when all the istan's are completely free of goatfucking shitskins, and the original aryans are once again resident, maybe then, and only then will I consider istan an acceptable suffix.

They don't need to wonder, they are the perpetrators.

So this is pretty much just some leftist cunts being mad that they're getting out memed by the "alt-right?"

Sounds like you gave up. When are you gonna ungive up, bitch nigger? Are you gonna die like a dog or are you gonna fly like a bird?

This really sounds like you're trying to apply your experience with forums to imageboards. People can leave forums, find something else to go, but we are here forever, so to speak. If the site or a board goes to shit, we can migrate while others go back to reddit or something. Mod team's reputation is fucked right now - imkikefy is such a fucking meme at this point that it's laughable - even if it is a blessing that he runs the show alone, supposedly anyways - having zero drama is fucking great for a community. There is really not much to lose.

honestly I think it floated everywhere in a background way, like ancapistan or whitopia, but it was certainly reddit or 4cucks that glommed onto it.

FUCK OFF SINEAD

oh, nevermind then, disinfo would never stoop to that

The sound of a belly-laugh is like nails on a blackboard to the ears of a humorless leftist catlady.

I'd like to know if this is actually true. Does anybody have evidence one-way or the other? I can't tell from the voice. The background Bombard gives on herself is different, but would be easy to falsify. To my knowledge Bombard refuses to show her face.

Bombard is a zionist defender and a total infowars addict unfortunately

She showed her face in one "testing" video that was up for a day and was homely looking, I didn't recognize her face

It's really hard to beat the devil when you see his behavior.
That's why we held on. We starting in the shit, somehow got to here.

Nearly. Trying to fly but I keep falling as soon as I get anywhere.
I don't just stop though.
Pizzagate brought back a lot of trauma I tried to forget. Trauma that tried to clip my wings.

Why are you here exactly? If you want that you can hit up the notorious hackergroup known as 4chon. They have all the ocean of shit and piss you can suck up in a lifetime of endless debate and demoralization shills just like you claiming 'it used to be good before, not just bad, change to the way I wants'.

There is a use for endless argument, it feeds redpills aplenty to all the mindless hordes of newfags whom roam into the collective and bring them into the hivemind. But at a certain point, talking about shit is not good enough. Only the thrill of doing can sate our need. The same reason OC of all types are celebrated It feeds the beast and brings some accomplishment beyond pointless arguments rehashed endlessly. For the vast majority of us here, rearguing things long dead and settled is not conductive to winning our war.

We are at war. A war that will determine if our peoples survive or go extinct. That is the reality. Bullshit doesn't win that war. We have molded ourselves here into a force and it is moving. That you wish to bring back some anchor and convert us back into a fucking containment board is your failing and false hope, not ours. We are on the march and have no time for losers whom cannot accept reality or get with the program. We have all made sacrifices to conform in one way or another, but it is by necessity required for the greater good. We are fighting for our very survival and that requires the defenses and culture we have by years of trial by fire forged into an epic group of autistic bastards.

You can go fuck off and die. This is our home. This is our place, and we are hell bent on either saving our families and people or ending it all. There is no time for anything else Maybe you are not a shill, but if so, then you are a fool. Our shitty little corner of the net may be undeniably strange and rabid, but by Kek this is our fucking strange rabid little corner of the net.

goddamnit

Everything I was talking about was in the context of imageboards, their userbases and moderation. As I conceded things are different on 8ch and any site that allows private ownership of boards, but these are still problems that plague us as a "community", even if it stays in the irc and outside of the average users's experience. The autists who care are mostly free to sit in and watch this shit go down in the public channel of almost any imageboard out there. Imageboards aren't really a grand collective, every site is mostly an island unto itself outside of mass migration after a happening, and even then most boards don't intermingle in the way they used to save for on smaller sites. Mistaking us as having some kind of fungability is a miscalculation.

You can't really apply what happened with a single migration from cuckchan to the wider culture here, in almost every single case you see the original userbase discard their old identity and adapt a new one based around their new home. This current iteration of Holla Forums was a bit of an exception, but the election and everything that follow has gone a long way to righting that.

It it really hard to see, but I think it is a silhouette of his head?
Out of all the things to pick, on the entire internet, they chose this tiny sticker…
That meme is so basic even my parents know about those videos.

Synchronicity requires repetition.

You got diddled as a kid?

The shit is a source of our strength. Memetic Hygiene Hypothesis.

Lost it there.

I totally agree.
4/pol/ survived the worst shilling I have ever seen. She's a bit crippled, lost her mind a bit, but still there.
At the end of the day you can't manipulate us, even AI will just become either spam or part of the hive.

I saw her video where she says that David Icke is full of it. That gave me some hope that she's not a complete retard. Being a zionist is disappointing, but also disappointingly common.

TBQH I'm more interested to know if she actually has a professional body language background, or if she's just Sinead making it all up. I cannot into body language, so If I can learn anything real from Bombard I'd be willing to overlook the zionism.

He's probably one of the "GATE" anons. The ones who think they were victimized in some sort of federal program to identify "gifted" students. I and my brothers were in our school's "gifted program" but I never heard of "GATE" until Holla Forums. None of us were abused in any way. Our "gifted program" was basically just a social club for high-IQ students who were allowed to skip class whenever we wanted.

The normalfag mind falls for these parlor tricks all the time. There are billion dollar industries built around it.

When a Holla Forumsack notices it and points it out, we all benefit and eventually attain herd immunity.

You don't understand. user is user, the current generation of. It doesn't matter where we are, we're gonna be the same as a community wherever we go. Quality may differ, but at the core we'll be the same people since one, it takes a specific mindset to put aside your ego and just fucking lurk, two, it's appealing to us to express ourselves here without having our identity bind us to remain consistent with our actions and three, we evolve over time as evidenced by a comparison between the current state of things and beginning of 4chan.

Also, somehow I get the feeling that you view the culture as something entirely local to the populace of a community, rather than partially shared among several communities. The user part of "partially shared" is significantly larger than your average forum's and it includes most of the reason why we browse imageboards. So if there's a Holla Forums full of smart people that talk and some shitposters that lurk and occasionally post, wouldn't it be better, in a way? It would have a different culture for sure, but it'll still be user.

From what I can tell she's just remarkably observant and has a knack for reading faces, I don't know if she's ever done it professionally - she's hinted that she has - but she also talks about being self-taught. I personally watch all her vids and feel like she's got a pretty good reliable rating on snake/not a snake when the target is a not a kike.

I got a nasty snake bite. :^)

Interesting.
I think there are two pulling memetic currents.
One that makes you hollow and resort reactively to stimulating memes without thinking(Political Correctness).
One that makes you observe and collect them for the exploration of your journey, then further add to them and modify them in any way you want. (Us)

I will note that the transgender memes fail because they are simply not capable of natural selection. They need a safe zone.

Nope, just a snake I stumbled upon.

The game would be boring without normies.

I've been there once, I was really freaked out tbh but I was mostly left alone, then I was back in this time line after 9 hours of walking around.

It was pretty comparable, japan had just lost control of the left coast, so there were some shit skins but from what I saw the east was nice.

I saw some police but the weren't interested in me.

Some terrorism but not a big deal.

That's bullshit, but I believe it. Tell me more about this dimension and how to get there. Are the girls wifeable?

I wouldn't go that far. Free will is very real. I would put more stock into the posts calling some people NPCs. They never really believed in anything. It's possible that's due to they were never intelligent enough to, or because they were simply subdued enough, but it ultimately doesn't matter.
What definitely is true is that man is a rationalizing, rather than rational species. We need to understand and control that aspect.
lel, didn't even finish reading the post before typing

That is one smug loli to go with those sick ass quads, Satan.

This.
I'm betting a lot of the people here are the same people I was spamming goatse and shitposting Seaking with over a decade ago.
Don't forget. You're here forever.

Nice typo retard
Post discarded

No, you're spot on with that. We've got some similarities, but ultimately calling all user the same is like calling all light skinned people white, at least as I see it. I strongly disagree with your entire first statement, save for the bit about evolution.

Forums share users and culture in the same way, so this isn't really a trait unique to imageboards. Generally speaking, what makes or breaks a board's culture is the consensus which relies on the core users already there and moderation's ability and willingness to regulate that. I'm not saying throw out every cuckchanner out of hand, but it's a VERY different culture going on there than even here. Despite the fact 8ch is arguably the most similar to them. There is a dispora, I'm not arguing that, but saying everyone with user in the name field is on the same page is a little shortsighted, and rubs me the wrong way in large part because of the same thinking driving pan-white nationalism.

Yea, from what I saw, I tried to just stay low tbh. I didn't want any trouble and I didn't have any I.D or any thing. I went to a library, got some coffee. There was a manhole explosion at some point that was the big deal in the news, sent a manhole cover like a couple hundred feet in the air.

Sub humans were always asking me for stuff, but they were in special housing i.e they couldn't leave past curfew.

I saw some cops pull a nigger out of a bush and beat him for defecating in public.

You're quoting MGS2
I question your ability to rationalize things if you're going to cite a pozzed electric jew

Now, user, you're going to tell me straight this time. I don't want to hear another "lurk More", "Shadilay", or even so much as a smug smile out of you.
WHO DO YOU WORK FOR? WHO DO YOU TAKE ORDERS FROM?
WHO IS PEPE?

Did you pay in reichsmarks or dollars?
Sounds cozy. I'd like to visit sometime.

IIRC she's hinted/said that she works as a body language specialist for the FBI, but I forget where I read that.

Ben Garrison is the head honcho, but it's looked down upon to mention his name. I knew a couple anons who worked an op with him down in Nawlins. I'll never forget the look on their face when they came back. That was four years ago and they still refuse to tell me what happened.

it was complimentary

Yea I wish I knew how to get back to there. It happened when I was out /trv/ and it was pretty spoopy but comfy.

That MGS2 line is a popular meme on Holla Forums. I use popular Holla Forums memes whenever possible in order to convey a deeper breadth of meaning to those who are familiar with our memes.

Don't take that as an endorsement of Kojima's overall personal politics, or even the overall intent of MGS2. It isn't, and I think you understand that.

Good ideas.

This is a fair point, but the problem is that without conflict we do not innovate (or at least not at the level that we would otherwise). I wasn't really advocating a solution to this as I obviously do not want us to dumb ourselves down and I do not particularly want the board to be engaged in the same old arguments that have long ago been answered. The fact remains however that we are becoming increasingly insular, increasingly less innovative. These problems are exacerbated by retarded modding and the encouragement of shit-posting and idiocy.

Nice job ignoring more or less everything I was saying. In response to what you've said though…
By all means do it, but I would recommend you do not plan stuff on this obviously monitored forum that has become so well known that the fucking BBC are making articles about it
This is how people get subverted. The entirety of board agrees on the idea of becoming unified on important points - I even made specific mention of how we had to be a united front on the Trump campaign. When you stop questioning everything and just go with group-think you become very easy to manipulate however. THAT is a threat to our survival, as THAT is exactly how jews have fucked us time and again historically.

Before finishing reading your post I was going to say that we should simply aspire to repopulating all -istan countries. But then you covered that so, yeah.
That said, it does inspire something to fight for. I don't think anyone cares about the word gay. But -istan being a precursor language to what we are speaking right now means we should take it back and make it ours.

Worst time line tbh

Regurgitating Harry Potter and Star Wars drivel is one thing. But sometimes the right meme arises in an unexpected place. This is in argumentum ad hominem territory.

Both the free will and no free will hypotheses are interesting and can be argued with good points. But I think people underestimate the massive power of memes and the sway that they have on our agency.

Memes fill our minds and create our sense of reality. They form our beliefs in the Bayesian sense. Our beliefs (culture of memes inhabiting our mind at any given time), being living for all intents and purposes things, must defend themselves. They can't do it themselves, because they exist within our mind. So they trick our mind into defending them.

Our mind doesn't like cognitive dissonance. It likes to be consistent. So it can be very had to coerce a person into questioning their most unquestionable, deeply-held beliefs to which they have become attached and consider part of their identity and ego.

People fight, die, even avoid having children entirely, for the sake of ideas and beliefs.

Now the stakes have been made clear.

Holy fuck I love worshipping Kek

Then are you implying that every culture is completely unique? Are you prepared to make that statement?

I was merely saying that the "partially shared" has a huge impact on user since we come to the same conclusions. Look at us and look at cuckchan. While we did migrate from them, originally we were at that site. This means that the consensus that is there is still mostly ours. Consensus on certain issues is connected to culture, therefore we are similar culture-wise.

They're not on the same page, where did I ever say that? user is user, the current generation of. Of course we as people are gonna be different, but you can count on us keeping the same culture and mostly the same consensus. That is my argument and that will be my argument - Holla Forums with more smart people, Holla Forums with more interesting threads and discussions is better than Holla Forums as it is right now, EVEN if it has a slightly different culture centered around elitism, intelligence or anything similar to it. To ignore the issue is stupid.

In order to understand this culture, you have to be in it for months at the very least, if not years. That's the beauty of Holla Forums, if you lurk here long enough to understand it all, it will have converted you by the time you could make an accurate report on it.

oh lord, these people really exist.

I thought I was seeing a Momoji instead.

The problem is that free willed is hindered by the hive.
The larger the hive, the more invasive it is into your personal life, the more it cripples your free will.

I noticed this too. Chans are emerging like competing viking kingdoms. They fight each other sometimes, but mostly they fight the enemies of all the chans. The boards are like different social clubs within these kingdoms, Holla Forums is clearly becoming the leaders, whether the other boards like that or not.

That sounds like the future.
Because more and more our world is becoming a caste system.

I could make a more professional image in mspaint.

Sufficiently unique, anyway.

I disagree there, there are SOME user anywhere who probably agree, but it's fairly likely most user have nothing to do with general culture that sparked all of this.
You said we all have a shared culture, I think you're overplaying playing that.
It has been happening less and less. They might not be leftypol, but the flood of civnats aren't all shills.
A larger Holla Forums will have less of all of the above, I'm not really sure where I have ever argued that a smarter Holla Forums was a bad thing.

My stance is that we should collaborate when possible, but not immigrate. The cultures are too different, and really, should be. Assimilation is impossible, but that doesn't stop us from having shared goals, and shared means, or even shared memes. I think of other Holla Forumss like I do of Japan or France, I'd love to work with them, but I sure as hell wouldn't want them coming here to put down roots, if that makes sense.

And he doesn't look like a total idiot discussing this. I mean come on guys, it's a cartoon frog, the general public will think this guy lost his tits and went crazy and it's some website or bullshit for kids, the guy to an average person looks like an idiot talking about this, to image board users it makes sense, general public is probably looking on in confusion.
Just keep using alt-right this alt-right that.

Look at it from the avg. persons eyes, person not familiar with memes looks them up, realizes kids must use memes, it's what kids do, thinks the BBC went crazy and doesn't have anything else to report and is making up some grand conspiracy.

The average idiot is passing it off as funny, something a kid would do.

The hive doesn't need free will at all. The hive operates as a genetic algorithm.

A model of a mind is doable without free will too, using the same fucking principle. Memes penetrate the mind, reproduce sexually in the mind (crossover + mutation), fight for survival with the other constituent memes in the mind, and (if surviving and virulent) pollinate other minds.

If there is any free will, it would probably be at the part where we decide which memes live and which ones die - the natural selection. But I suspect that is 100% genetic.

The point is that maybe we have free will, and maybe we don't. But a model for our biology, our psychology, and our mindspace do not require it.

That these three realms use the same underlying mechanism is, I think, a beautiful miracle.

Well stated, thank you.

Until some of us thought about ditching trump that is :^)

Depends on how sado/masochistic you are.
No, seriously.

Also inspiration for memes tends to be related to our "threat mechanism" and the parts of the brain where we think about God.
The more terrified we are, the more inspiration we get.
Horrific isn't it?
Like an egg being boiled.

Holla Forums without people is a man talking to a wall.

Pointless.

C'est Pepe La Grenouille mon ami.

Just wait until they have to unironically try to explain waifus and 2D vs 3D to the masses.They're being led deeper and deeper into Holla Forums's garden of memes, and at the very centre of it stands a certain tree of knowledge.

I don't believe this is a real post.
I wish I was working for literally anyone. Money would be great.

tbh, I only read here for maybe a month before posting and nobody ever called me out for it.

That's just the nature of mob rule or thought though. That much is situational.

I disagree, there is a chaotic nature that we haven't properly understood yet. It's the very thing which caused our very existence.

Otherwise we wouldn't have reached this form.

We see this in genetics. Inducible gene expression - genes can switch on and off to respond to environmental stimuli.

Memetically, we have such things as Wotan, berserkers, and superhuman achievements (the mind modulates the body) that emerge (are selected for) when minds are under duress.

In peacetime, we get numales and cuckbois. R/k selection theory may have a basis in this inducible memetic expression.

The beauty is that it is a hierarchy of emergence, with DNA at the foundation.

Oh god its so cringey fucking hell

The smaller the hive, the more flexible it is until it becomes one person with their own independent will.

The independence of will is inversely proportional to the size of the hive.
We just made a law of memes.

I can't wait.

I love how hard they're projecting.

Sorry, I meant:
The effect of the participants will on the hive is inversely proportional to the size of the hive.

Are you sure you disagree? Let me put it this way. Sexual reproduction operates as a genetic algorithm. The chaos is extrinsic (not intrinsic) to the algorithm, but the algorithm requires and benefits from it. The algorithm requires a source of stochasticity. Genetic crossover needs random mutation, otherwise the genetic fitness landscape will converge over time under a fixed pressure. With randomness, evolution can continue even if pressures do not change.

Same thing with a hive mind genetic algorithm.

The chaos fuels the fire. It provides temperature. I think we agree.

Yep. If you model a hive mind as a genetic algorithm, you can state this mathematically with rigor. The intuition makes sense.

Related phenomenon is inbreeding and genetic diversity.

And nothing after that was shown. I can only imagine how stupid she looked trying to explain to the nigger that the frog is "dangerous" while going through a list of ad hominem attacks on a fucking cartoon. Anyone would have laughed right in her face.

We're all sufficiently unique too, but you could probably find two people with the same name. This is why stereotypes exist, too, people come to the same conclusions. Arguing about degrees of sufficiency is pointless.
Not sure if you've realized this, but this place changes how you think if you're here long enough. I was referring to that.
As long as we can debate them properly, they will go over to our side.
I didn't argue for a larger Holla Forums, actually. In fact, I argue for a smaller Holla Forums with less shitposters, since the majority of this board right now are low-quality posters. Not sure how you didn't notice this.

WHO IS PEPE?!!!!

I never realized how much I've wanted this.

I see what you mean, that is what I meant.
But what ignites it?

A mess doesn't occur until something is done to create it.
This is when things become almost too weird to fathom. The ceiling.

Please no. My sides can only fo so far.

Kek I would actually watch that so I can laugh at it the whole time.

Nope, it's the other way around. Entropy is the thermodynamically stable state. It takes energy to induce order from disorder.

In terms of where the chaos comes from, well, that may be philosophical. But convincing chaos can be easily simulated - your computer can do it with something like Mersenne twister algorithm. Certain systems based on simple rules can generate chaotic patterns. There is a whole area of math devoted to that called chaos theory.

It just shows how far behind they really are.
And something tells me they won't ever get it.

Can we meme this?
I want to meme this.

Noticed that after rereading your post. Disregard, I was swimming in an ocean of dicks.

I'm willing to draw the line somewhere, I guess you're not Compromising the character of a given people for the sake of wider membership is something I generally try to fight against, and is a problem I've been trying to tackle in issues on the geopolitical stage too. I'm generally against large centralised states in general, and would rather see us fighting this as allied tribes than as singular entities. That isn't an argument against national socialism, but rather a wish for each volk to have a more proportional voice in the managing of their affairs, and not bowing to foreign and alien pressures.

Fair enough, but you do have to admit as far as wider user goes, we're the minority these days, by a fairly significant margin.

It would be nice if that were possible, but I suspect our memes aren't strong enough for that yet. Something to strive for none the less, but as things stand it's majority influences our failure to assimilate the waves of refugees coming this way.

It's interesting to watch that play out. Hitler appealed to the same demographic we're hoping to reach out to, so I suppose it's no great surprise our ideas meme very virulently compared to other boards, but I didn't see it happening so quickly.

Its because we have a sense of humor and don't give a flying fuck what we laugh at.

Kek, I remember that.
archive.is/OEDgl

:^)

That was the day Smugsuka became the official waifu of Holla Forums.

Energy is the mess. It shouldn't exist.

I always remember that method to produce an avacado from an avacado seed.
Dip it in a water cup, held at the water level by toothpicks stuck in it's sides and held by the rim of the cup. It grows a tree.
I know that's vague, but everytime that image speaks to me about something about why we exist.

"Hackers on Steroids" all over again.

I need to drink more milk.

So to speak :^)

You ain't shit if you aren't crossing state lines to buy raw milk, blood, pus, brick of cream and all.

Exactly. Culling the herd of ideas of its diversity and turning every mind into an artificial memetic monoculture that can only survive if it is on life support propped up by constant bombardment via TV, movies, music, bob culture, le social networks, kosher websites was (((their))) biggest mistake.

Their golem created a memetically pathetic population of minds that, like a traditional faggot made out of dry wood, would only take one spark to burst into flame. They created AIDS of the mind, the perfect conditions for a memetic plague if only someone could loosen the life support mechanism. The Internet did that, and our memes went viral.

I get what you're saying - having multiples of user communities with different viewpoints could be more beneficial than having just one, but you gotta understand - communities have to focus on one singular thing to get better at it. If they do this, they will attract individuals that want to get better at this singular thing and in turn, they will improve in that regard, successfully sustaining the community's efforts. Why can't Holla Forums move in that direction?

Actually, we're not that far behind cuckchan. And there's far more deserted imageboards out there.

Libertarians failed to defend their position and some of them converted. If we argue hard enough and far enough, we're sure to convert enough newfags. The problem is the rest.

Surely there is a way we can manipulate this into happening

I wonder to what extent 8/pol/'s NatSoc, anti-jew and whites-only sentiments will survive if the board continues to become more popular. Remember that /hwndu/ revealed the biggest difference between 4 and Holla Forums is the large presence of shitskins in the former.

I like paintings.

Just imagine someone would've made a post claiming that this is about to happen 10 years later back in 2007.

JUST
U
S
T
IMAGINE
M
A
G
I
N
E

How the fuck did we get here?

When will they ever learn?

I think we both agree on this point, just a matter of degree.
I meant politically minded, not the numbers of users on 8ch.
The lolbergs are a special case, they're for the most part natsocs in the rough, a few die hards aside. We need better arguments, we're good at reaching our own, but lack impact among golems. One could argue there's enough of us now that we should start dedicating more energy to shuffling the golems, as very few of them will make proper converts the focus there should be quavering them not assimilating them.

The split is already happening. Keeping a presence here is important, but over the next year or two I expect to have lost this Holla Forums as anything other than a staging ground. The migration never ends.

Shitskins will agree to our sentiment if they are given their zion in return.
All races want security of their people.

You already exploring too?
What about deeper than this current form of the web we're in?

KEK

Anyone recognize their post up there? If my shitpost made it to public television, I would be soooo happy.

Anyone recognize their post up there? If my shitpost made it to public television, I would be soooo happy.

Hey, fuck you, my strokes are better than yours.

Have you ever played Risk of Rain? Imageboards, popular ones are on a timer from the start, the whole situation just gets worse with time. We need to get better too because of this.

Fuck, I never thought about this like that. I guess you're right about that.

Ultimately, the only thing that might let us hold off the migrants is elitism, in my opinion. I hope this board will survive the coming days.

Either your a nip or I have no fucking clue what that is.

We need to be making preparations right this instant to move to decentralized, censorship-proof boards. Incrementally moving there is fine, but we need pioneers to do it.

These centralized boards are single points of failure. Don't ever put all your eggs in one basket.

This is to protect the noosphere. We are its only stewards.

Bet God would be too.

So how long until BBC realizes they can't fight the inevitable?

My tags > your tags
Goes to show that the pen really is mightier than the sword.

Z###-chan?
# to cover the name up :^)

The main advantage of the darknet was that the alphabets didn't have much of a presence there. I'm not saying there's no reason to go there now, but for the most part that ship has sailed. Should we get a proper happening though, that will have to be rethought.

I've actually been heading backwards, older imageboards which have endured the years and maintained stable communities.

100%, but you need moderation which is on board with that for it to work. Something that at the very least won't happen on 8ch Holla Forums. A spinoff board here maybe, but having a site where the admin feels the same way would be a major asset. This was a good era, gave us unprecedented ability to swell our ranks, now it's time to consolidate and carry on with the next stages.

Well, my pen is longer :^)

Darknet is more of a secret underground lair.
And the jump may be harder to do that on public forums.

just continue to post and meme, that's all. I've been here for almost a decade, I don't see that changing into the future

One day normies and shills will become such a hassle we will have to.

Good luck finding a deepweb imageboard with more than two users, who both aren't actual pedophiles.

Which means that 99% of us should never post and there would be little to no actual traffic? Dunno man, Holla Forums ain't that bad.

This. We're not doing anything illegal or bad here, so there is no need to go underground. What is needed, however, is protection against interference by the state and other players that are negatively impacted by the free exchange of ideas.

Discussion can, and should, be out in the open, and there should be no don't show your power level in public stigma to participating. Just like right now. But the backend - the lymphatic system - must be made safe from bad players. Decentralization can provide both.

Impossible.

This is the real problem.

neat

1:44 they show a chat and the whole screen is shaking because of the power of pepe

The safety offered there isn't what it used to be anyway, fucking carrier pidgeons and dead drops.

We're still at a stage where we benefit from random people walking up and taking part, who can say where the next Hitler or GLR won't come from? Once we've got him and a party starts to form, then it's time to worry about total seclusion of certain aspects from the public sphere.

Also this.

fantastic webm

What's the context on this?
Who's shooting at who?

Here's your (you) for underrtaed psot. Synchronicity indeed is something Holla Forumsacks should understand.

looks like some kind of merc shooting a roaming band of "refugees"

It's funny how they never report on the more aesthetic side of memes. They only seem to want to talk about cartoons and normalfag memes.

It's fascinating. They more they try to understand us the less they do. Also, where the fuck are the French election threads? Step it up you faggots.

There was an old post, I'm not sure if I saved it or not, but essentially it was saying how ridiculous this all was this was back in the aftermath of the ZimZam trials that an online forum could garner this much attention and vitriol. The post went on to say "I wonder what they would think of us if they actually stayed around and realized half of these threads were about not having a girlfriend."

It really is just the damnedest thing

Checked
And what is this weirding way, Usul?

It's like they're living in a parallel universe and trying to contact us.

the way the french guy said 'mem' , fucking hell

Have you ever learned a foreign language and culture in depth? Other populations with their own language and culture can have a completely different reality than the one that (you) experience. They make completely different decisions than the ones that you would make if you were in your shoes. This is easy to explain, but you have to immerse yourself just to see how dramatic it is.

I'm not just talking about differences in philosophy. I'm talking about the ability to actually experience a reality. Such as a color. Some cultures and languages conflate colors that English speakers hold distinct, and they are unable to differentiate between them. That's a dumb example, but it's often the first real eye-opening one.

We are not rational creatures, but rationalizing ones. Our beliefs, our culture, steers us and give us our reality in a deep form.

That's from the Ukraine I believe.

Needs more swastika

I can see what you're getting at with the first part, but you have to understand, user, the majority of us have been here for YEARS. We've had these discussions about race and intelligence, about Hitler and WWII, about McCarthy and the Jews, about Bolshevism, about libertarianism… Years of debating and shit talking and questioning and infographs and laughs and news watching all has culminated in this, a board that is majority NatSoc because NatSoc is the only logical conclusion.

I won't deny that it'd be nice to have a few people in here to argue against us so we can further test our ideas and skills at arguing, but we've been beset by paid shills from just about every major corporation in the US and even some from the EU. There are no more opposing arguments because we've beaten them already. We're wearing the #2 headband now, and the Eternal Jew is wearing the #1 headband, so they're the only people left to argue with, to fight with, to beat. We won't have quite so many top quality posts and discussions, but we'll change the world, and one day we'll even be able to bring our arguments off these boards and into colleges and beer halls and barber shops across the world. Small price to pay, tbh

He doesn't need to acknowlege you because he has dubs and you don't.
repeating digits have truth and you're just a fancy "intellectual", a so called "connoisseur of the intellect" when all you are is scum

Would be nice if it were Dinko.

Seconding. If you learn to think in two different languages instead of learning to translate from one to another, you might be able to understand what this user is talking about better, but essentially, every language's a system. This is the reason why programming languages are named like that, too.

CHAAAAAAAAAAANCE

Note, in the video (which OP did not break link, faggot) the reporter is using Discord. Top. Fucking. Kek.

sage for e-celeb

If it acts like a sinead, talks like a sinead, shills our board like renegade back in January, and makes shit up like sinead, I have no problem calling her that. I don't want to sit through hours to find vocal inconsistencies since it's still not definitive proof, but whenever she does accents she slows down the same way. People talk slow in my area, hers isn't natural.

how convenient

I'm not a literal autist but had reason to study body language before. I haven't checked recently because not giving views, but the early ones were complete horseshit.

If your bullshit detectors aren't going off, you might be better sticking with text.

Sounds like he screamed "Abracadabra" when he open-fired

The entirety of my point about 'Kek worshipers' and idiots thinking they're in good company.

I agree actually that we do not want to dumb ourselves down or go backwards. I was just saying that was the 'golden age' where we were truly evolving into something great (what we are today even). My problem is that due to a host of silly things - like the acceptance of shitposting, of ignoring genuine complaints because they are critical of one of our 'sacred cows' (see Trump, Kek, etc) and the general dreadful moderating that has led to the stifling of many genuine discussions that could have resulted in a further ascendance of our collective - I really do feel like we are regressing. I do hope I'm wrong, but there are certain steps that can be taken to mitigate some of these problems (which were discussed above if you're interested).

I've heard that it's a Russian military training exercise. He's "abracadabra" yell is mockery of "allah ackbar".

Athiest libtard detected. Go back to leddit you faggot.

webm

There are some things going on here that you may not be noticing or are underappreciating. The dubs and magic digits tropes provide a source of entropy/randomness/chaos that is important for memetic evolution. Sometimes a bad idea has to win in order the best idea to become reachable.

Kek the egregore is important because it stimulates synchronicity.

Never underestimate the importance of masses of young men who are discontent in life because they don't have a woman. Such circumstances have sparked many wars and revolutions.

I think these complaints are fair. One of the problems I see with addressing these issues directly is that it will cause destructive infighting. Holla Forums is great at analyzing the enemy, but absolutely awful at introspection.

Oh we're in the best company, it's you that is not, my friend.

I said this in another thread and I'll say it again.
The old Holla Forums was weak and we killed it.
Praise Kek

I'm not sure if you're going full /x/-tier here and saying that we are creating a genuine deity, or if you're using the term egregore as a metaphor for 'us', that is; all the pissed off young white men in the world - and thus the common language/culture of 'memes' that is uniquely ours unites us, and the messages attached ot them 'synchronises' us in the same way that WW2 propaganda made all the young men of that era of a similar mindset.

If its the first I think perhaps we all need a re-think, because whilst some of you might be fine with attempting genuine occultic rituals to summon an Egyptian frog of chaos … I think if everyone realised you were genuinely trying to trick them into doing such 'sorcery' and not just having a laugh, they might not be too happy and many would likely be rather uncomfortable.

If on the other hand you are talking about the latter; good! I agree entirely, we are creating something that is 'ours' and it is uniting us. I am not saying we scrap memes or anything of the sort, I am suggesting that certain memes are dangerous because they trick idiots into having religious fervor for what on the one hand might be humour, or on the other might be the tool of jews (and again I am not out-right saying that Trump is, I do not think we have enough evidence yet - but the fact that there is a large group who are unwaveringly loyal to him despite clearly going back on his word and campaign promises, should be concerning!).

Didn't finish my post yet clicked post anyway like a retard.

My point all boils down to whether or not you truly believe that the time we post giving us a seemingly random number is ACTUALLY a 'blessing' of Kek, or if its just a coincidence. I fully agree that some 'underserving' posts receiving undue atttention because of their digits is good, the relatively recent 'dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed' being a good one. It is something that would have been ignored at any other time, yet it took on a life of its own due to its digits and has 'synchronised' all of Holla Forums into a more… blood-thirsty mindset.

… But! If you truly believe that all these things are chosen by some frog deity, and thus will reject people who do not have the 'blessing' of the digits; we have problems. We've now seen there are some people like that in this very thread. THAT is a problem, and it leads to my comment about idiots thinking they're in good company.

That's an interesting idea. Digit worship is to meme evolution what background radiation and replication errors are to DNA evolution.

I don't think what he's describing is anything genuinely supernatural. I don't think there is any risk of us doing anything genuinely supernatural, I don't think that is even possible in the first place. The "religious phenomena" is an undeniable aspect of how humans work though. That is to say, religions exist even if their gods don't. If we can exploit those brain circuits to subversively unify masses of people, that could serve our materialist political goals.

When he says "synchronicity", what that means is seeing significance or meaning in "coincidences" that have no rational causational relationship to each other. A plane crash near Les Bains and a movie featuring a character named Bane who causes a plane crash. There is no causational relationship between those two things, yet we notice that unlikely coincidence and assign meaning to it. That's synchronicity.

Because we share memes we can all experience the same synchronicity, which allows us to synchronize our experiences. In that way, synchronicity and synchronizing can be related. The esoterics might claim this synchronizing of minds has some supernatural power, which I am highly skeptical of. But even if we discount the possibility of supernatural power entirely, the synchronizing of minds can serve our materialist political purposes.

It doesn't really help that most of the memery tossed about isn't even really accounted for within the proper language or culture. It's generally so far removed from mainstream thought even within the original context that to put it into another one is to garble the garbled and pray it becomes more coherent.

Memes utilizing more than one linguistic and/or cultural perspective are the most patrician shit, by the way.

I think such people are in a minority, and the best way of handling them is probably to ignore them. Confronting them head-on is likely to be seen as an attack on the Kek meme in general, which could mobilize the more light-hearted adherents against you, magnifying the problem.

This. Any culture from Rome to mongol horsemen have had gods, it seems undeniable that humans have a spiritual need. Doesn't really matter if there's anything tangible to it, the ritual and beliefs themselves have value in a society.

Thanks, and I do want to just say that was beautifully explained and I think cap-worthy. I will insist on my original point though - that some of these things have been taken too far. When we are unable to criticise the 'God Emperor' because its heresy (even if he goes against his campaign promises) or when we simply dismiss other people's arguments based on them not having the repeating digits (and thus not being 'blessed' by Kek); we have problems. And we have these problems.

At this point I'm concerned that we will be co-opted by jews. Already we have people willing to not question their 'God Emperor'; what if he is a jew-plant? Now I do not personally believe he is, but IF he is then all of Holla Forums becomes corrupted because no one would confront this issue, and then any subsequent complaints were dismissed as 'blasphemy'.

EVERY FUCKING TIME!!

I've seen a lot of posts that were obvious shills or /furrypol/ get dubs or trips, then check themselves and say things like "Kek has proven I was right hahaha BTFO!" which shows how little outsiders grasp the finer points of memery. Most anons have some instinctual understanding of what's memeworthy and what isn't.

Things aren't actually as bad as all that, Hitler. Most of these people ducking in line with that line of thought are new additions to the board, or drawn from groups tired of debating natsocs and losing. Trump offers nothing to national socialism, and I think anyone here who leans that way only pushed for Trump to avoid eight years of shillary and the niggering that would come with it. These people that think he's anything other than someone to occupy a chair are people coming from other ideological sources. The prevalence of this shit tells more of how many we've failed to assimilate than any kind of mass conversion of former natsocs to the cult of Trump.

14/88 SRI LANKA

Beautifully stated m8. Exactly what I was going for. Thanks for the backup.

You may be deebly goncerned, but there is nothing you can do about it. The noosphere has existed as long as humans have been been around with their neocortexes. You shudder at "occuult rituals" but the proliferation of organized religion doesn't bother you one bit? It's the same thing. It's memes. They're doing what they do.

There will always be true belivers. It is human nature. What I try to do is show everyone that it's not supernatural, it is clinical - a mere playing out of the dynamics of an evolutionary system that runs on the amalgam of our minds. Just like a cloud computing thing consists of a bunch of Amazon E3 instances or whatever.

"Our" culture that you keep mentioning isn't ours. We are its. It inhabits us. If you die, and someone else comes along and fills your shoes, the culture will inhabit that person.

Thinking that we can control culture is the same folly that is now bringing down the establishment's mass media. It can't be controlled forever, until we start to understand it from first principles and engineer around it. Even then, thermodynamics always wins, we always lose, and we have to play the game - same thing with control of ideas.

Ask yourself if you feel this way because it makes you feel in charge.

nice digits :^)
This concerns me greatly as well. In a thread a day or two ago I saw a few anons saying things like
That's of course putting the cart before the horse. We supported Trump because be saw Trump as a way of furthering our goals. Trump was not our goal in and of itself. I think some anons have either lost sight of that, or weren't here before the election season ie, came from reddit because somebody on the_donald told them that Holla Forums is for Trump supporters

I don't know what the solution to this is. I think hope that if things with Trump go sour in the near future, this problem should resolve itself. I don't know how we can combat it head-on.

Self-checking like that is an affront to Kek. What's more, it's a clear sign of an outsider who doesn't actually understand our ways. It should be a bannable offense.

Waste of dubs

Damnit. Let me fix something.

Except we, and our minds, are not fungible interchangable cogs. The mind is a phenotype. A mind is a habitat for memes. Certain memes cannot live in certain environments, whereas other memes may thrive and take over certain kinds of minds. It's memetic ecology. Our genes coevolve with our culture, but there is a lot of room for variety and loose coupling between the two.

But the basic principle still stands. Trying to force a culture into an instable state is doomed to fail.

I'm stealing this.

Save it, it's all yours my friend. It has stolen you.

I love your posts, great command of memery, although I do not fully agree with giving divine properties to mundane things. I understand that you are saying it is human nature to see the world in such a way, but if the world is not really like that then we have a problem. If there genuinely is some deity who gives his blessings in the form of digits to posts that said deity will make come true - then it stands to reason that zealotry and reverence for all these posts are right and just.

You are saying (as far as I can tell) that utilising the randomness of repeating digits allows us to make breath-throughs/innovations that would otherwise not have been made due to people normally ignoring such 'unworthy' posts. This is great, and I agree with you. This is an asset for us. However the point is that this religious reverence is worrying because it makes us corruptible. Not only are potentially good posts likely to be dismissed if they do not have the right digits (although admittedly I do not think we are quite there yet, it does seem we are going that way), but when people refuse to question the 'God-Emperor' we open ourselves up to being co-opted.

Jews have used our religious reverence for things like 'nationalism/patriotism' in the past to make us partake in unjust wars where we kill our brothers, bankrupt our nations and give power to our enemies. If they use the 'God-Emperor' (or one like him) or get some 'septuples' that state that 'based jews are our ally'; we could be in a world of trouble if this 'religious reverence' supercedes our rational goals.

Wat. Throughout my entire life I can remember meeting maybe half a dozen whites who were lactose intolerant and they were either (((white))) or had some medical condition.

MEMS

If you ever spend time in Japan you'll notice a particularly strange ceremony. They, like most of those 21% you'll meet, drink the milk anyway, and simply prepare for the consequences of that decision.

Not all lactose intolerant people become immediately, violently ill. But there is a price to pay.

From what I've seen, digits like these are typically ignored entirely, or explained away as being Kek, the chaos god, fucking with us because chaos god.

The leftist psyche is hostile aesthetics on principle and this is reinforced by their external values. Some of them rehabilitate themselves or get a grasp of aesthetics before becoming leftists, but for the most part it's a significant blind spot.

1. Useful idiots and true believers will always exist. However, their number can be reduced through education. Show them that lightning is electrical discharge, not the whim of the Supreme Being, and prove it by creating something small but pedagogical with it. Eyes open, zealotry decreases. The beauty and mystery of the phenomenon still remains, and sometimes intensifies as new frontiers are explored.

2. Cults of personality such as worshipping The Donald to an extreme are a problem. However, Donald is a meatspace entity, a player in the game theoretic setting of the world. He will foible, but he will succeed too. We can never know his real intentions, but we can guess.

The best strategy with Trump is, like any game theoretic scenario that reduces to prisoner's dilemma, "tit for tat". When he does things right, we play nice and have his back. When he fucks up, we must let him know. However, there is "tit for tat with forgiveness" which is more appropriate here. Sometimes it's best to give people space to fuck up a little, especially when they are doing something insanely challenging.

That being said, the Trump nuthugging is bad news like you said, and I think it occurs because people do not like to be wrong about their beliefs. So when Trump does stupid shit, they have to double down on the "I'm right" signaling - a cry for support from other fellow zealots, and also bolsters their own confidence. Could be shilling too. Or other things. Cults of personality are interesting.

In terms of how to combat it, just do it like anything else. Beat the shit out of it. Smite it with funny and dank. Make these people out as the idiots that they are.

My guess is that Italian and Indigenous admixture in American "Anglos" causes this rate to be elevated. The part I find surprising is
If we're being snippy that could be Southern Italians being non-white, but from what I understand Southern Italians, particularly Sicilians, do lots of agriculture and dairy farming. Who the hell knows. That 20-70% range is so huge the science determining it is probably shit.

And since I've been banned for this before, let me make it perfectly clear: ITALIANS ARE WHITE. FFS it's just bants, THEY ARE WHITE.

Italians are made up of 70% spaghetti, meatballs and sauce

The correspondent attempts to appear deeply concerned but only manages to muster the empty headed, vacant eyed stare of a mystery meat womyn who's way, way out of her league.

Sometimes I miss /int/ bantz.

Notice they picked the nog with the highest European admixture they could find.

I suppose it's possible that I just never saw it, but I was friends with many of them and had to rack my brain to recall any sign of lactose intolerance in any of them. Even when eating at home I think the only ones that ever had any issues had a mother who was lactose-intolerant and had southern Italian heritage.

Southern Italy has traditionally produced mostly goat and sheep milk and even though those contain lactose, IIRC there's an enzyme either present or absent (can't recall which) in them that allows them to be consumed by people who can't consume cow's milk.

Generally speaking, they just need to take a watery shit, say twenty minutes after drinking the milk. Not explosive diarrhoea levels, but it won't be the cleanest one they've ever had.

A lot of people don't even notice this as anything unusual, and therefore don't know that they're actually lactose intolerant. I've noticed a common thread among that demographic is that they tend to avoid mass market ice cream, there's something added to it that just destroys them, that isn't in traditional homemade stuff. If in doubt, take em to dairy queen.

WHAT REALITY DO I LIVE IN

this is true
t. italian

I thought they were now

I saw someone throwing around Pizza Niggers, has a nice ring to it.

the goy of the future: part currynigger, part spic, part sandnigger

I wonder if the kikes every think about the fact only whites, because pathological altruism, and niggers, because the nigger does nothing if not forced to do it, can be easily controlled. Without the ZOG controlled west, the curry and sandniggers are going to eat them alive and poo on the corpses.

Italians don't even know how to make proper pizza. Italian Americans figured that out.

Underchecked,
containment status:uncontained

Every time I see one of these shit colored sub-humans with a British accent lecturing Whites about racism I'm driven to a barely controllable rage. She's worried about a fucking cartoon frog when she should be concerned about the very real possibility of being swung from a lamp post. They're still not understanding what is happening.

This reminds me of exploding van all over again.

Wait until they realize that Esoteric Kekism and Esoteric Hitlerism are real and merging into a new order of Vrill-workers the likes the world has never seen before. Speaking of, this image needs more kek.

I can confirm this. Except I had to go to a different school for a day since my school wasn't equipped with a classroom to spare.

(((Oy Vey)))

I don't think everybody feels this, as many laugh, especially the more swarthy.

Well, the BBC cant into the news, so how can they into a cryptic, planet wide hive mind?

Nothing is beyond our reach

We represent the intellectual side, 4chan is the foot soldier. That and people tend to know more about 4chan so they can't use the mystery angle as much.

Meme war isn't over yet, lads. The majority of humanity is just being to discovery the most valuable resource in the world is real estate in the human mind. I'm sure (((they))) realized this a long time ago. The human brain is nothing more than an organic computer. It can be reprogrammed, and memes are a mind virus that can do just that.

It came from Qaudroon of mossad and all his pool boys.

Trust me, the cucked liberals over here are even more cucked and liberal. American liberals are stupider, british liberals are just deeper into doublethink.

I believe this a useful weapon against them. By pretending to retarded we've lulled normalfags into believe we're just that: retarded. (((They))) can recognize the threat we are, but trying to expose us they just seem to be like nutters claiming the sky is falling.
This idea is key. The average normalfag will be appalled by someone claiming that the holocaust is a hoax. In the same vein, the average normalfag will think that someone claiming retards posting anime and frog pictures on the internet can affect politics is a fucking nutter.
To beat the Jew, we must become like the jew. We need to control the real estate of average mind with them knowing it is us doing it.

See my othe post here>>9680286

See my othe post here>>9680286
I fucked up, here

The reason why the formula works is because nobody here is paid or obliged to do anything; but rather anyone who wants to do something does it simply because it's -funny-. It motivates us because we have a sense of duty to each other, not to anyone else. We don't have to prove ourselves to anyone but inadvertently manage to do so anyway. Thousands of minds across the world, blinking in and out, living different minds, and bound only by an idea; a dream. But it's a dream that keeps proving itself to be feasible whether we try hard or not.

Memes are the framework people define the world by. It's the mental image or words they use to relate their position as an observer to the observers around them. Only a small amount of people are influential enough to be able to create the memes most people use to define life and the world around them.

It's not a virus, but a necessary mechanism of the mind to create societies.

CHECKED
Toppest of keks.
The sinister suspense music that they've composed for this is absolutely hilarious.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
NO

Any blooming culture has its pantheon, user

Clearly the BBC was interested in complex explanations of the board. There are still plenty of intellectuals here, but people with worthwhile things to say speak much less than people with nothing of value. Luckily we have people like you here, holding up quality with excellent posts like that.

GRÜN IST UNSER FALLSCHIRM

They'll turn eventually. FBI turned, reporters will turn as well.

When people thirst for the truth like a man dying of thirst in the desert, they'll cling to us, drinking every drop of truth we speak.

These people are becoming more unhinged by the second.

The definition of mystery meat. I spent a whole minute trying to decipher that genome and I'm still puzzled.

the fuck, I've met 1 or 2 people with lactose intolerance, and they didn't have much problem with eating dairy food or even drinking milk. Didn't even know it was that high here.

cool logic bro

I'm guessing the definition of lactose intolerant they're using is very loose. Probably includes "farts a little bit after eating a pound of cheese".

It was the gamergate people who exposed the jew/government/media connection with exposing digra and the gamesjournopro collusion list, showing proof of propaganda pozz pushing. They redpilled themselves, and are treating the world like an arg, and gamers play to win.

your time line is god awful and I just want to go home. you can't imagine the cities, the best cities, the whitest cities, the cleanest cities, the best communities that don't leave this disgusting hole in your chest because they are shallow and fake.

SIEG HEIL. we will win if only so we can get the fuck out of this shithole and go home.

It's a parallel to jesus christ, in a way.

I think I should've clarified this. I believe memes are pseudo-living beings like a virus is a pseudo-living being. By virtue of the fact that memes are not always capable of being transmitted and that there is limited room/real estate in the human in mind for the existence of multiple memes, evolutionary forces are at play.
You can see this in some oldest memes in the world: religions. They hold the particular niche in the human mind of the idea of the "greater good" (be aware I'm generalizing here, many religions/memes have also expanded into other niches as well and can share niches with politcal ideologies, but they all share the common thread of "the greater good"). These memes have had enough time to evolve self-repilcation by convincing host minds to evanglize for them, thus spreading the meme into another mind resulting in another iteration of the meme being born. What's interesting is that the invidual variance in human minds allows variance in the final outcome of the meme replicating the variance that occurs in meat-life as it reproduces. Overtime, this can result in the expansion of lore in these religions, the creation of rituals, etc. which all either improve the ability of the meme to control it's territory in the mind, and it's ability to spread to other minds. These concepts are applicable to all ideas be it politcal ideologies, simple cultural customs, board culture, etc.
Another curious thing is how r/K selection theory fits into all of this. I believe it is most apparent when viewing the difference between normalfag memes that you would see on say reddit or facebook vs. the memes you would see on image boards. On sites like reddit and facebook where upvotes and likes determine the level exposure to minds, memes there evolve using an r strategy. It is more effective to be able appeal to the lowest common denominator in order to reach the most amount of minds possible. The issue with this, is that these people are usually fucking idiots preventing memes from using an individuals brain power to evolve itself into something with more staying power and complexity. This usual manifests itself on image macros with a simple picture and a caption. All r-type memes seem to follow this general formula and can be organized into a taxon (for simplicity's sake and for the fact and I'm too lazy to organizing memes into a tree of life I'm going to keep on refering to them as r-types). Now on imageboards, on the other hand we have the unique conditions where memes have to follow K-type selection to be most effective. Imageboards are one of harshest conditions for a meme to survive in. The lack of upvotes and likes, and the fact that more controversial topics gain more (you)s mean that appealing to the LCD isn't effect. Staying power is more valuable than the ability to reproduce so imageboard memes result in the some of the more complex memetic organisms known which why normalfaggots have a hard time understanding our memes since they are so abstract in meaning.

I was probably going to write a book on this topic by expanding on it more, but I'm leaving this for you faggots. Cap this cunts.

deus ex has the best memes

Seeing if Kek approves of Alex Jones' messsage. Don't mind me.

A theory, lads:

I always get a bit hopeful every time some shitrag progressive website blames everything on Gamergate, because if people do their homework, following the events, it only brings more people on our side.

Actually, I want them to outright try to go on a witch hunt if they can. If they threaten the peace of people for not swallowing the bullshit the MSM spews, it will only galvanize the sleeping giant to action.

Me…
you don't want to be near me when I eat cereal with whole milk.

I think what we're here is that this is not a conflict between people, it's a conflict between ideologies for mental real estate. The leftists ideology is getting killed off by superior and healthier ideology.

Was mostly an /a/utist poster that crossed boards into fa/tg/uy and Holla Forumsirgin every now and then.

When 5 guys got posted onto Holla Forums it caught my fascination, and it's been a never ending ride how fucking broken our media is. Poking back at them has been more entertaining than any chinese cartoon, or vidya.

It's difficult to focus on the many potential explanations for a firm understanding, isn't it? Many of us are on the same wavelength, keep chiselling away until the complexities are easily understood. Then it will be better to form something like a book. A good meme will be powerful if it translates an interpretation of objective reality well. However as you pointed out with reddit and facebook, manufactured consensus can be used to trap weaker minds with less robust or even deceptive memes.

I agree, however a lot of that is just an influx of MIC shills and JIDF trying to get goys to die for Israel yet again because muh chess. After the Syria strike I have never fucking seen that kind of shilling from so many different shill hives, between that and the blackpill autistic screeching it was fucking unbearable. The thing those shills fear most is the organization of action, whether it is a twitter hashtag/meme campaign, a protest, to full blown DOTR, the best way to fuck over the shills and kikes is to keep memeing and shitposting no matter what and never forget the wisdom of NatSoc.

Eat shit you cocky cunt. Capped.

wew

You best be careful with that blasphemy, heathen.

Go back to reddit or some shit. You are cancer. No surprise whatsoever that your metashitting just happens to include MUH BOOOKS shilling.

You're genuinely retarded. If someone grunts after stubbing their toe or something and it happens to sound a certain way, would you retardedly consider it a simpsons reference? Let me guess, someone stating that they already feel "like a demon" because they had to go through some horrible shit in the past would be enough to make your autism claim "REEEE MGS5 REFERENCE ELECTRIC JEW EVERYTHING IS JEW"?

Europe was important to us before the election, GECK's video was what made me switch tracks onto Holla Forums as my main board. Unfucking Europe is an important, and monumental task.

Did they also discover what their acronym stands for?

I didn't log in to any of my imageboard accounts during December. I thought the war was won and we could all go home.

This is more than likely true. You got any more ideas on memetic eugenics?

The reason why I posted it here instead of being a greedy cunt is because you fags deserve just as much credit. And as pointed out indirectly, the sum of us is greater than each of us as an individual

They're right, from their perspective. The social media campaign died down while we waited to see if king nigger was going to pull some shit. Shit didn't really pick up again until after the swearing in.

How humiliating must it be to speak English but so poorly that the BBC has to subtitle you?

The war isn't done until there is one meme to reign supreme. We have to hone a memetic weaponry lest we become lax and open to decisive attack like what we did to (((them))).

A timeless truth, wrapped in humor will endure for eternity. Our arsenal is burgeoning with such tools.

requesting screencap pls

Maybe, my mind's pretty frazzled right now so it's hard to focus on something nebulous like that. If you pose the right question maybe I can frame something. Don't worry too hard about being able to grasp completely right now, we're missing an important piece: being in a position to influence directly as individuals. I think people like us are already equipped with the knowledge to step for something like that so we must be patient to paint a full picture. What we miss is the legitimacy of action, but our will is strong so hang in there.

Those problems are a sign of inherent weakness in the structure of imageboards. The original exodus to Holla Forums was not just because it was another chan but a superior alternative to cuckchan. At the end of the day, the mods can be as kiked as they want to be and you can't do anything about it except bitch on /polmeta/ or /sudo/ and the only thing you can do is start a new board or site which helps (((them))) by fracturing the userbase further. The solution to the declining quality of Holla Forums is to make a superior alternative to Holla Forums, the Promised Chan:

If this promised chan is completed Holla Forums will grow stronger than ever before and be completely resistant to kike tricks and goons.

Currently, it would seem our best course of action is to influence as many minds as possible without said minds knowing that they are being influenced.

Kek was the anthropomorphisation of our notion of the greater good much like other religions have their god/gods as the anthrompomorphisation of their version of the greater good. Whether or not it's true is irrelevant, it's a useful tool to influence the plebians.

I HATE TRUUUUAAAAAMP TRAAAAAAITOR

Definitely. It's why they hate Million Dollar Extreme so much. They've spent so much time building the brand of "whatever i dont care lol"-style modernism that they can't afford it being annexed by smarter funnier people.

Hues already have a dozen chans already.

Yes, of course, we should keep up online influence. The day will come though where we must act as leaders in the real world, then we'll have a more verifiable understanding of our position as influencers.

How comes C&H made an actually funny strip?

Who deletes the CP?
What benefit does this have over conventional hosting? Save for the difficulty in finding someone willing to host an imageboard.
Think I'll pass. If I wanted bad machine translations and lack of context I'd go to the HUEnet.

Not much is really selling me on this idea. The idea of moving everyone and everything to a single p2p network and using server nodes or whatever seems needlessly complicated and fails to answer any of the major problems plagueing imageboards right now. The shills pushing this particular idea need to step up their game or build a better system.

Putting aside all of the obvious things that are hilariously culturally tone-deaf about this piece, the funniest thing is at the end how they try to make the argument that Pepe memes and other "alt-right" symbols have made their way to France - and then they show 3 people saying they've never heard of Pepe and one teenage sheboon saying she likes Pepe. (Ironically, the host is spreading Pepe memes to the French on a much wider scale than Holla Forums can usually accomplish on social media.). It's hard for me to believe at least one editor didn't let this go by just for keks.

Though I mostly agree and have phrased my concerns over it at this point it's a necessary evil. Natsoc and hardcore traditionalists seem to have won the debate and now all the dissent and attempts at consensus cracking is butthurt-motivated resource burning.

Color me shocked

Exactly. Holla Forums has no ideology just a goal, to be always right and National Socialism is simply the right way rule.

Oh boy have you seen hackers on steroids ?
youtube.com/watch?v=DNO6G4ApJQY

You hate fun or something?

You're delusional. You describe a pipe dream, something someone might develop as a paid product, but most certainly won't be made by a fly-by-night open source free thing that nobody will end up using.

exlpoitable

Perhaps a hierarchy in which modstreams build off of a base modstream which only deletes CP and nothing else, deletion of anything that is not illegal is a de facto warrant canary. That would not be totally decentralized but still a better alternative IMO.

Zeronet and other p2p protocols are like blockchain or torrent and run on all user PCs, very scalable also. Security could be a problem though.

You're missing the point. We're not fighting a war between people, we're fighting a war between ideologies. The resource is the human mind. We already have proof of our position as influencers through cuckchan and plebbit. It doesn't matter if the average individual understands the bigger picture or not, that's not their purpose. What matters is that our memes hold strategic territory in their minds in some form or another. A leader is just a mind with high strategic value. There's is no reason for us become leaders when we control the ideas. I remember images captioned "he who controls the memes, controls the world" and I am starting to realize who true those words really are.

I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS

But they are obviously not hyper-intelligent.

Nanny State, still tethered

These niggas get it.

Aside from the risk to my hardware, this makes us all equally culpable in the eyes of alphabets. I could see it as a response to us getting shoah'd from any other kind of hosting, but it seems a lot to take on when you could just pay a few shekels for a box to run in nigeria.

Who appoints this hierachy?
What is the recourse to this?

nntpchan and the like might have a place as a novelty, and it's unique architecture might make it a good bunker, but I don't see any reason to switch over from more traditional imageboards. I'd prefer to have as many people as possible running as many different imageboards as possible using as much different software as possible, since this makes us hardest to knock out, especially in one move.

Better a nanny state than a nigger state, Tyrone.

Looks like we've reached the same conclusion. Hive-mind at it's best.

Kekstantinople should be the capital of Kekalia

Excuse me but I'm Roland from Poland

I think those divisions have nothing to do with it, large numbers of natsocs means we have centrists and even strasserite shit, but almost across the board we are explicitly rightwing. Which is why we have hoppean-type ancaps but lolbergs won't touch this place. Or maybe the racism + being wise to the jews is the great filter.

I'm talking about after the war of ideologies. Who will be left? Us, with a generation of lost children. Our influence currently can't be measured, although it is most definitely there. You seek understanding in fullness, I'm saying there is more we must experience. Tangible experience is necessary because like the easily influenced we require verification to understand our position as an individual within something larger. The followers need to be lead, and the leaders need to know who is following. We all require the observation of each other to understand our position within a group. We need them the same as they need us so both may prosper together as one.

lolbergs break easy, they have the most sway as far away from us as possible, since they pretend to address the issues only we're willing to tackle head on. Most of the either convert or flee shortly after arriving here.

It is a starter set for babies. The first gate. Rarely a blue pilled person is instantly redpilled.

I, for example, started with gamergate and now I am here.

Here come Emperor Kekstantine

If I had to guess I'd say that organic brains (and organs) are comprised of cells that have given up their individual sense of self in order to create and cooperate as part of superstructures. One neuron doesn't do much but working together with millions of others they form the most complex computer we know of right now.

Similarly, when we forgo our individual egos and become anonymous we can create the larger structure we see here and to some extent elsewhere. It is only once we give up our individual identities that we can be effective enough to change the course of US history. Someone who is actually smart could probably write more about this and I'd love to read it.

HADRIAAAAAAAAAAAN

You're right. I was missing the trees for the forest. I was too worried about the survival of our memes, that I forgot that stagnation is death.
It still stands that we must act will be have an advantage, though it maybe that I lack patience.

Villain jew emperor Hadrianstein

We've come full circle back around to pictogram/logograms/ideograms.
If we all share a common system of memes then we don't actually have to write out paragraphs of syllables to describes the subtleties of complex abstract concepts along with specific connotations.

You're not the only one that's anxious. The problem seems to be we're talking about different positions in time. Currently I agree with you completely, we must continue. I was trying to talk to you directly because the first post of yours I replied to was meandering and unfocused, yet erudite. I only wanted to offer reassurance that you'll understand more within time.

Focusing on current problems is the right answer, so you seem to be keeping your head on straight. Just understand that frying your brain on something you can't grasp right now can have negative consequences. On another note all of the commotion Trump has started makes me think we're coming up on a big turn of events. Good for us definitely

Gods are programs running on the distributed neural nets that are cultures, some are useful, some are malware, natural selection culls the latter or the system dies.

We can't do this. Our unique individual experiences allow us provide multiple perspectives on what objective truths. We are like the blind men and the elephant individually we are blind, but together we can construct an image that closest to the truth. What is important is that our ideas have equal weight in discussion, and anonymity facilitates this. More controversial ideas gain more attention here on anonymous imageboards than on places like facebook and reddit. On reddit and facebook ideas stagnate as the "general consensus" is whatever gains the most likes/upvotes (I'm sure you can see how this can be easily manipulated). On imageboards, however, our ideas are put to the test and our forced to evolved. See my earlier post about how memes are like viruses. And see this comment thread to gain and understanding of the complexity of our memes, but I digress. I feel that there is a duplexity in our anonymous hive-mind and our individual selves. Furthermore, I feel like to improve our anonymous hive-mind, we need to improve our individual selves.

Thank you, it's comforting to know that we're all in this together.

Interesting stuff. This is a good thread.

First paragraph of this was meant for

Was Julian that bad? I thought he just reinstated larpagans not kikes.

That tends to happen when egomaniacs are used to only debate against commies and hippies. The float with an inflated ego into a valley of needles.

I agree with most of what you say as a refinement but our portion of our lives spent being "individuals" ends up only improving our usefulness as a group. The biggest difference between here and reddit is the lack of ego which is partially a result of (as you said) no upboats (except we not have (You)s which are not great). Not having a consistent identity means there is little point in appealing to the crowd for running popularity and similarly no point in repressing potentially unpopular opinions since the danger to your reputation is 0. Anonymity is basically giving up your ego, and the supermind that we are really does oppose shows of individual identity (tripfags are universally reviled). Sorta reminds me of the way cancer cells refuse to stop reproducing at the expense of the "whole". Funny that we call tripfags cancer when they literally are, but maybe I'm just slow on the uptake.

The Laughing Man isn't a hate symbol…

Idk really Julian ? this one is Hadrian , the earlior Constantine I and here ……………… is Gret Emperor KEKstantine, finally.

The best timeline is the one where Hitler didn't ruin white nationalism for everyone.

Hitler was a proper wanker ngl

(checked)
That fucking super-spy espionage music while some brown chick scrolls through a Discord channel.

which universe are you from user?

The one where they let hundreds of thousands of nonwhites migrate all throughout Europe because they were afraid it'd be racist not to. The one where France is 10% muslim and the only people who are openly white nationalist are at risk of being thrown in prison for their opinions and are completely marginalised in society.

I agree

user that's not ruining white nationalism, that's strengthening it. more and more are getting sick of this shit.

And of course they had to amp up the music at the same time. Fuck that was funny.

Excellent points, user. I'm too tired to add anymore right now.

perhaps you will be interested in this

Probably better that the alt-right remain the scapegoat for every manifestation of hate speech both online and off - they've collectively proven themselves to be a bunch of inoffensive chuckleheads - let (((them))) continue to think white nationalism is a joke and laugh..
until they are not laughing anymore

ah so this is what they meant by 4D chess, create massive social unrest where there was none before, so that you can fix it, and be slightly worse off than you were before

talk to you again soon, user.

oh god what is this shit

Was AJ literally on crack during this interview?

What kind of jewery is this?

oh my >.. i was just saying am getting a trumpdigestion . that was unhinged as fuck because the baby-die gas-film was fake ( like Auschwitz. There goes the integrity built all this time by Trump pshh evaporated.

Correcto. We live in interesting times. There is a final frontier in every skull, and in the series of tubes through which those minds connect. Work hard now Holla Forumsacks, work harder than your foes to secure a place for your humanity.

i'm fking hate trump im upset , sorry user im goind smwhere else

The lack of an "ego" doesn't stop boards from becoming cancer and shit, it only slows a portion of cancer down. Once again, a community is good or bad depending on its users' input, named or not. People are also likely to be more capable and willing to exceed themselves when there is a name attached to their actions (even a group's name), meaning the so-called lack of ego is a steady and mediocre anarchy of content. That isn't necessarily better or worse. Reddit is full of complete faggots because complete faggots use it; if you filled Reddit with German National Socialists of the 30s and 40s it would be considerably less cancerous despite being able to upvote Adolf's posts.

Anons can circlejerk just as much as Redditfags can, you're doing it right now. user is our identity here. One can't escape identity and there are clearly faggot anons and non-faggot ones, degenerate anons and non-degenerate ones, etc., and we berate the fuckers that try to shit up this place even if they have been using imageboards for over a decade. Ultimately it makes little difference: a faggot is a faggot regardless of where he's posting, he's just likely to be a bigger faggot when he doesn't have a name or reputation to worry about.

Once anons realize that memes are but a small part of the tools we need to use to expose the enemy, then we'll REALLY be getting somewhere

Shitposting.
Shitposting never changes.

and why do complete faggots use it? Because complete faggots cannot imagine not being able to take "credit" for any dank maymays they make or m'ladies they whiteknight. It takes a certain kind of person to be attracted to a place where they don't get epoints or the chance to gain celebrity status in an ever more retarded "crabs in a bucket" scenario.
Reddit is shit because the reddit system of having names and popularity points attracts the average numale with a fragile ego. You are totally confusing cause and effect here. Our userbase is a result of the fertile ground that our way of doing things (anonymously) provides, while reddit is just the same "irl" system translated to the internet.

Same here, Holla Forumsack. Memetic Hygiene Hypothesis here. Maybe we will be among the next generation of Watsons and Cricks.

Some shitty intellectual will probably churn out a book before we do and steal all the glory. But we will know the true story of Prometheus.

Popularity (mostly by media), the same reason people flocked from Myspace to Faceberg. An user is indistinguishable from a redditfag on 4chan and has been for a few years now. That's why most of us are here (for now).

You just identified a major problem that comes with anonymity - none of us are 'vetted', there is almost no way to know if you're talking to a shill or not, especially if said shill is a true professional. This can lead to rampant accusations that go nowhere and can neither be proven or disproved. Cuckpol is completely imploding right now for this very reason

better than having a bunch of "trusted" +v users and e-celebs who inevitably ruin everything, maybe even intentionally

Checked
Of course. It ain't perfect but it's the best system we got. I actually think that the relative consensus of opinion here on a few obvious subjects (jews, Hitler) is actually beneficial in some way - enforces a kind of board discipline where people get called out immediately and then the thread proceeds as planned

The anonymity of the Holla Forums is what makes it bearable. Nobody namefags to build up a reputation. Nobody can be coopted by kikes and hold any amount of sway more than the user next to them. Truth pops out among the chaos.

except the people that rhyme with bods
that's an actual and ever-present possibility, sadly

Libertarian commie Anarchist here
AKA Anarcho-Syndicalist

they've been good about getting the worst shills out, but yes i get what you mean. I'm excited though, I can feel another exodus coming on, maybe in a year or two. Promised chan when?

AKA cum gargling faggot

What ruined you, user?

Several groups are working on it but NNTPchan is already uniting separate communities. Soon.

and what would vetting mean in the age of buying and selling accounts, deep cover shills like all the ecelebs who dumped trump at the first mention of syria, upvoat swarms and bribes mods? The whole "vetting" system of the internet right now is a sham so I prefer having none.

this

Kill yourself commonspic.

I hope you pass out in a gutter and get raped by a nigger.

Boy, your new is showing.

No idea but a man can dream. It's lose-lose with this type of thing: anonymity = rampant incognito shills. Namefaggotry = coopted shills using e-fame to push an external narrative. Just because the first option is exponentially better doesn't mean there are no problems

If I stick around long enough will I become a screeching shitposter masquerading as a wannabe intellectual like you?
I raided Hal Turner.

yeah nice one

I like the shills. They stand out, even when they're trying to be subtle. It keeps one alert. Another key benefit from anonymity is that if you've been used to it long enough you're inclined to produce decent comments, or good shitposts. Chan culture just suits some people.

I believe you, friend.

This is the new line of attack. Bumplocking KeK threads and calling Kekists LARPers. This shit has kikes scared as fuck.

What's better, strong white nationalism after a large percent of nonwhites ruin your country, or normal nationalism with no nonwhites to begin with?

Why did Deus Ex have to be right about everything?

An user spots another a new user by gauging the newfag's understanding of board culture more specifically the complexity of our memes

This is true. And also the reason why everyone here should still be lurking cuck/pol/ on occasion to see the shill in his natural habitat. It's like a National Geographic documentary on jewry. Quite fascinating, really. I learned more about subversion in the last 3 years than I could've ever thought possible. I would imagine that if one were on an invite-only forum one would become complacent and forget that yeah, there are indeed people actively trying to prevent spontaneous communities from even existing

They're terrified. The last time we got shilled this hard was election day, late afternoon, when it started becoming clear Hillary was fucked. It's 3 days post airstrike and Assad is sitting his throne still, Trump is moving a carrier group onto best Korea who are finding themselves completely alone, and Putin gave Trump a red line that he's never going to cross.
Sorosbux only flow when their efforts fail completely. Not to mention Susan Rice is about to come under scrutiny from rowdy gowdy.

This.

All I ever saw over there was massive shitposting, bots, shilling faggots and general cancer. Barely a discernible difference from the NYT or Washington Post comments sections.

a new organic religion not yet controlled by (((them))). How to ensure that disciples of Kek 1000 years from now aren't "turning the other cheek" like our favorite cucks today?

Like a red queen race between shills and those that can spot shills.

It's dubious the attacks by Assad. Consider also who now aligned with Trump would suffer if the reality of the Syrian war was revealed. All of those dead kids, so sad, Trump had to go into action. What if it was revealed hidden powers are playing those emotions? What if the attacks were manipulation, to what ends would Trump be able to investigate on those that use atrocities as lies for an agenda?

Exactly my point - try making an /nsg/ thread there (i OP them now and again) and just watch the monsoon of strawmen pour in
again and again and again, with different IDs but almost the same wording every day.

Worded like a true soccer nigger, english isn't your first language obviously

Keep up the good fight user, the redpills must flow.

When will 8 CHAN TV discover 8ch.net?

What are you going on about, faggot?

Hueland or mexipoor you subhuman. You can barely speak english, step it up.

I know I'll get shit on for this so
What if, someone made an imageboard where normalfags could pay to use our autism to solve their problems?

As it sits now intel agencies spend billions trying to setup shit to make us interested in doing shit for them; tracking down ISIS terrorists for instances.

How about we strike up a mutually beneficial relationship where we get shekels for helping out xyz project. then we use that money to further or own agendas

I hope that is what is going on, OP, but since the strike there has been a change in tone in the media on Trump and Syria. I'm getting that feeling like a magic spell is being cast on me, a narrative to mystify me and enchant me, I feel it and I think, "If I were an ordinary person I would actually believe this stuff right now, I would have believed this stuff twenty years ago for sure."

And I know that if it would have enchanted me then and almost enchanted me now that there are certainly millions of people out there enchanted by it right now. And I want to warn all of them like they just caught ebola and need to seek immediate treatment before they start making judgments they cannot be redeemed from.

It really is just a marketing game for them, as soon as they can poll support for occupation above 50% they will do it and won't give a shit what people say or think, they will be the ones writing the history unless and until they fail miserably yet again.

Any individual is worth sacrificing to ensure that occupation never gets the support it needs.

I hope that is what is going on, OP, but since the strike there has been a change in tone in the media on Trump and Syria. I'm getting that feeling like a magic spell is being cast on me, a narrative to mystify me and enchant me, I feel it and I think, "If I were an ordinary person I would actually believe this stuff right now, I would have believed this stuff twenty years ago for sure."

And I know that if it would have enchanted me then and almost enchanted me now that there are certainly millions of people out there enchanted by it right now. And I want to warn all of them like they just caught ebola and need to seek immediate treatment before they start making judgments they cannot be redeemed from.

It really is just a marketing game for them, as soon as they can poll support for occupation above 50% they will do it and won't give a shit what people say or think, they will be the ones writing the history unless and until they fail miserably yet again.

Any individual is worth sacrificing to ensure that occupation never gets the support it needs.

Oh, I had that since childhood in audio form. The D&C between English and French was legendary.

t. recovering mediafag

It really is like night and day comparing cuck/pol/ a few years ago to cuck/pol/ today. I'll always remember the good times.

Wesearchr has a similar idea behind it.

I'm sorry you can't keep up, buddy.

Montreal? You poor sumbitch - i lived there for 9 years and I'd rather take a 1 hour detour than even enter the city limits

The word "shill" there has lost all meaning. So has the word "redditor" - they're just a bunch of Don Quixotes flailing wildly in the dark. One crypto-kike trying to convince another crypto-kike that he's an oldfag and knows the REAL deal

The problem with wesearchr is it does not actually make use of the hive mind.

There needs to be a way to make it so anons have incentive to work together to solve shit, otherwise it's basically just another fiverr

They seem to be few and far between these days. Made a nice png of the fucking shitshow whose mere name inspires tremors of disgust PonyShilling2017
R.I.P.

also
tldr; no.

We need something else.
Like a deepweb service; bounties are paid into bitcoin wallets and those who solve it get the keys

How old are you? This entire post screams 'underage'

The critical question is: what to do if the specific job goes against everything we stand for? Do the end justify the means? Robbing an armored car and giving the money to a radical natsoc org is one thing, but how to justify, for instance, taking on a job that actually benefits the jew? Does the end always justify the means in this case or is there a line?

Just means we should ban Jews from speaking English, because they by their nature shift it. That's why exporting English to other lands just exports poz.

there is an important caveat to this kind of garbage "report" that a lot of you little niggers are missing in your jubilance at how absurd it is

BBC is not fucking stupid, sure this is basically their buzzfeed channel, "trending", but the beeb is at its core a perfidious angle intelligence outfit, not entirely different from something like RadioFreeEurope, just more sophisticated; do not for one second assume they do not "understand" this shit, you are underestimating the enemy. They have done much more analytical reports on the "alt-right", specifically on their podcast, its funny how these presstitutes always feel safe on their podcasts. Sure the floozy doing the report may be this fucking stupid but whoever signed off on this knows its willful disinformation, they are intentionally trying to scare people.

it reminds me of the other story today about the germans funding 13000(!) EloKa anti-russian hacker troops which is equally disingenious, high command and the BND know theres no actual fucking threat to the election from "russian haxxors", its political propaganda disguised as combating political propaganda

this is all a show to send normies into a tizzy, I repeat do not underestimate these cunts

Hitler didn't lose because of Russia but because Japan had to get America involved
The fucking point of allying with Japan was to keep Russia and China away from Germany's back and Totot fucked it
Mussulioni didn't help either

leave it up to each individual user to decide for themselves

That scenario only works if media has the same hold over the population as they did the boomers.

But the end result is they are being laughed at in the English speaking world.

Jews are always making terrifying plans and schemes. Their execution leaves much to be desired. This may be propaganda designed to inspire fear, but it's doing a pretty fucking awful job at it. Like was said earlier in the thread, they're heading for a point where they have to start making two-hour long documentaries about Asuka Langley to carry on this line of propaganda. I welcome it with open arms.

Two or three television channels, some AM/FM rubbish and a few pozzed paper publications. I'm honestly growing weary of trying to warn these faggots.

Deus Ex was written/inspired by ancientfags that shitposted on BSS and Usenet.

By shining the spotlight on us, they INEVITABLY only make us stronger. Because we deal with the truth, and the truth is unstoppable, especially now in the age of the internet. Thanks to this exposure, the curious who were unaware will check us out, and any who have average or above intelligence, and bother to read a little, will realise we are right.

Remember, this is not about an election, even one as important as the French one. The continued growth of our ideology until it can dominate white countries is the long-term goal that counts.

Feel like this sums it up.

Pigeons are love. Tesla loved them and Trump likes to place them in his memes repeatedly. I take care of a wild pigeon family myself. It's said that the devil can't possess them.

:(

nice birbs

This is the first time I've seen Hal Turner mentioned on Holla Forums. With all of the talk about people being controlled op, he's never used as an example.

I was also around during Hal Turner raids.

Yes, this is true. The shit, the chaos, and the constant shilling/subversion has hardened our memetic immune systems. It is good for us to experience these things.

uh is webm dead for anyone else or just me

Why not both? I am a firm believer in 'screen-caps' being the ultimate form of reward. Seeing that one of your posts has so influenced another that they decided to save it for later viewing, and even share it with others - nothing else comes close to feeling as good. If everyone was seeking to have their words immortalised then a lot of people would put more thought and effort into their posts, which in turn would hugely increase quality on the board. The only way we can encourage this is through having more frequent 'screen-cap' threads.

… We also need to keep up the hatred of tripfags lest it turn into a plebbit-style thing where people want their names to be synonomous with good posts, which in turn might make other people sychophantic towards them (only example I've seen of this thus far is Beaver; it must be discouraged!). But yer. More screen cap threads should hopefully make more people desire to post something of high quality so that their post can make that thread, which should in turn make the average post quality go up.

How the fuck does a board manage to be so garbage literal furry porn is an improvement?

Its a regular kike tactic to destroy something and then offer an equally destructive "solution".

Let me upgrade your shit.

What the fuck are you talking about it was the mods trying to shit up the board even more.

What an excellent use of taxpayer money.

Julian was based as fuck, made the kikes so buttmad they still call him the Apostate or the Violator. kek

They actually made a meme of that.

what a good goy

Been playing Deus EX again and guess what i find

holy fuck son, im scared to see this, but i want to see more, i need to see more
ironic to think that the most redpilled game ever made now is a shell of what it was. holocaust circlejerking all the way around
i remember reading plans to remake the original deus ex. this would be glorious. the biggest redpill dispenser ever made coming back when it is the more relevant. we should meme this

Yes. Imageboard culture is analogous to anonymous oral traditions of antiquity. Because we don't have any identities, we need screencaps. It's our way of a storytelling around a campfire, I think. It's essential for our culture.

Chaos is secret order. Order is secret chaos.

The funniest thing about threads like this are the watch ads at the bottom of the page. 'Darkest reaches of the internet' indeed.

Russia is full of kikes. What do you not get about "Hitler did nothing wrong"?

Generally agreed about screencaps, but they do have a downside: They are frozen, so they may stifle memetic evolution by turning it into nothing more than a compendium of canned responses like Stack Overflow.

See John Cleese's video on YouTube where he describes his creative process. He tells an anecdote about how he wrote a roaringly funny skit, but then lost the script somewhere. So he was forced to rewrite it from memory. The reconstruction was vastly superior to the initial version.

Yeah, I know. No fresh discussions = stagnation. No screencaps = lost memory of the past. We need to find a balance.

There's a big problem with the redpill threads in general, it's largely a mindless dump of the images that everybody (who isn't a newfag) seen. No mistake correction, no OC, no discussion, just same old screencaps and infographs.

It's really unfortunate, because storytelling is a powerful creative process, and can be effectively used for our purposes.

Perhaps some kind of screen-cap debate thread could be created? I've heard lots of people say that some of the older stuff is now 'out-dated', it might be fun (and more importantly beneficial) to debate whether or not they are more relevant now that times have changed. It would also be pretty cool to see the evolution of Holla Forums's ideology in such a way.

Clever anons could always play devil advocate in such threads to make sure everyone is still on their toes as well.

I like your idea, but nonretarded moderation is essential for this type of threads.

Sam Hyde here. I'm about to introduce you to them.

The right brain hemisphere is where the memes are at.
And theirs is dead.

Someone got to clean up Hell.

Don't forget we can hack paper ballots.

The only people who ever managed to conquer Moscow were the Holla Forumses. They later departed after years because they got bored.

I like it.

I can absolutely confirm.

Can somebody determine how popular Kek is among Russianons?

"Augustus" is a Latin word that can vaguely mean "praised".

The best British Army psyop is still Canada.

Literal red coat paramilitary police, but (((nice)))

Naw faggot, we're able to hivemind; See .

If Hitler wasn't the evil white boogeyman to justify destroying whites they'd have picked someone else.
If it wasn't da shoah it would be colonialism.

It's forest for the trees, but your point still stands.

I appreciate anyone that wants to go through the trouble of educating lolbergs and libtards.
But eventually you just get tired of it and want to move forward with things.

ITT:

This has got to be the most stupid thing I have watched all year, and it's only April! The 3spoopy5me music, the shaking camera over discord, ect. Do normalfags actually buy into this shit?

frog worship predates history

one has nested in the flower box outside my door

No, I meant what I said. I was focusing too much on the big picture.

They probable do.

From 7 or 420(lol potheads)?

God I love how every fucking time the chans end up in the news they literally have no idea what they're talking about but (((SOMEONE))) is paying them to take it seriously so they just do it and take the paycheck. They either look bugfuck insane or like utter morons to the public at large and it hurts the agenda in our favor. Wonderful for a laugh. But seriously can we stop making the news already? I already get people pestering me about my "sources" for statistical truth and don't think I'm finding it on my own and I've already let slip a few pepe jokes testing to see if they were comrades. If they 2+2 and I have to explain this shit I'm gonna be pissed off because I will NOT be able to do it with a straight face god dammit!

Fighting your enemy on their own turf in a hellish winter death trap is still a bad idea even if the bolsheviks were all kike rats.

She will win though.

4chan

How will the promised chan work?

i love that show.

This is what I was thinking. The more people who come here, the better it could be. I stumbled across 4chan around 8-9 years ago and I must say, didn't go to Holla Forums for years. I eventually found it and I can't escape

My point is that there has to be a lot of people who are red pilled by just stumbling across this board. Maybe it's not entirely a bad idea.

Why are leftists so incompetent at wielding power?

Guys, guys, guys, guys

If Justin Castro wants to win forever, he should just kill himself!

Because they worship weakness

My story in a frog egg

Found halfchan Holla Forums first, thought I was edgy af, found Holla Forums, changed my life

why cant they use the dankest and rare pepes in these pieces

Because they are normalfags and because they would have to lurk moar to do that or even recognize them as such.

Memes launched the Kapp Putsch in March 1920.

my sides everytime

jesus fucking christ

There is nothing more cringy than watching the media do a serious piece on memes

>>>/gaschamber/

That's sargon of cuckad's second channel, and it also redirected me to it.
He literally adds nothing to the discussion that anyone here would already know, he's also a pro muslim cuck. I really only recommend you watch it to learn what a self absorbed pandering cuck trying to appeal to the "alt-right" looks like.

Did I ever say I've always disliked the label alt-right and think it's retarded? No? Ok I'll shutup now.