E3 is up and it's a firestorm of shit

E3 is up and it's a firestorm of shit.

What are you playing inside your bunker Holla Forums while it subsides?

I'm just playing Duke3D and pretending we never went into this dark video game timeline.

Civ's 5 with friend (holy shit this game sucks) and Dark Souls.

Nothing.
Quakewatch killed all inclination I've had to play vidya.

IS Defense. Surprisingly fun time waster.

Playing DMC4SE.
I stopped twice for both conferences yesterday and it wasn't worth it. I could've spent that time beating Devil Hunter.

WWE 2K16

New Vegas.
I shall finish it this run

I'm trying games off the beaten path full of shit piles.

I started Avernum yesterday and I kind of like it.

I redownloaded dark souls 2 because pvp in there is actually more alive than in 3 and is way less broken.
Thought about installing witcher games just to try and remember why i dropped the first one so hard.

Devil May Cry, the first one. Never played the games, really enjoying it. I've heard the 2nd one isn't very good, is it worth my time? And what's the 3rd one's most definitive edition (outside the HD edition)?

Playing is an odd world to describe being completely obliterated, but Gradius II for the nes.

Dark souls fags should play this a bit to get a grip.

what's the best game for baneposting? I know in sims 1 you can add your own photos for the faces and any game with a character creator is a good.

I've never liked E3. It's nothing but a week of commercials, advertisement, hype, and marketing.

Someone tell me when it's all over. I'll be playing Warband until then.

I'm done with videogames.
It's only shitposting now.

preach, brother
Be sure not to skip the Salamander games, 2 is one of the few shmups I've 1cc'd

I will play em all, eventually.
But now quite enrolled on this one in particular, because it looks advanced as fuck for the NES.

Metro 2033. I love this game to death but Jesus Christ man the English voice acting and the animations are fucking shit.

Nice blog post you fucking faggot, no on cares.

Dark Souls, Fallout: New Vegas, and Oldschool Runescape.

Various FPS games with bullet time such as SMOD and FEAR

Just really got the urge for some reason, taking recommendations too. But only if they don't have regenerating health, I hated Timeshift.

Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, Deus Ex, and R6: Siege.

nothing. video games have destroyed my will to go on.

Witcher 3, now that all the DLC is out and I could safely pirate it

Bitcher 3 with all the shekeLC also autistic spessmen and subduing barbarians in rome 2

Until just recently, I was playing Skyrim. I wanted to see if I could use Ordinator's Hotwire perk to recruit one of the unkillable apocalypsebots from The Forgotten City.
You can, but your apocalypsebot vanishes when you time travel.
Scientific experiment concluded, so I'm back to playing that PSP game from the Yugioh thread. Currently trying to decide between running Qliphorts, Stellarknights, or Shaddolls.

sleeping dogs.

when e3 is on i watch broteampill drink himself to death

I don't care for hype and lies aka E3. Currently playing World of Tonks and listen stefan molyneux.

I do believe the best version of DMC 3 would be the PC version, for the mod that lets you switch styles mid fight like in DMC4

I got the Goldbox D&D games from the gog summer sale, geting owned by goblins at the start reminds me of my first linx encounter in Etrian Odyssey 3

I want to go back and play TS:Firestorm, but I'm ass at dealing with those riot groups in GDI's campaign. How do I git gud?

I usually keep a few at base to defend and take a squad to hunt their leaders down.

Zoo Tycoon, Age of Empires 2, Gothic, Dwarf Fortress and Rome: Total War with EB

Dawn of war Soulstorm
Apocalypse mod

Sky Rogue.

The core gameplay is passable, but the procedurally generated levels get stale quick.

Looks fun

Can't do anything about animations but the only reason to play in english is if you're an illiterate nigger. Are you?

Im switching to playing table top games like Warhammer 40k. Death Standing was the only highlight of E3 to me, that and south park.

"Replaying" Brave fencer Musashi, never really got around to finishing it back in the day, my CD broke due to what I assume was my Mother misshandling it.
'Tis fun.