Nintendoland NX

picosong.com/ZK3b/
picosong.com/ZKwU/
picosong.com/ZKw7/

Who else is legitimately wondering about/looking forward to the obligatory successor to Nintendoland?

Also this is IMO a better collection of overworld themes than any of the 3D Mario overworld themes.

How do you think this game holds up in general? Ever cared to boot it up once in a while and embrace the comf?

if they are seriously making a Nintendo Land 2 as a flagship launch title then the NX will be an even bigger failure than the WiiU.

What is this shit? Iwata promised this year to be better, now they aren't doing E3, fuck that shit.

If there is an afterlife, Iwata is probably very sorry for how everything is turning out.

he probably also promised his wife that she wouldn't have to spend the last 30+ years of her life waking up alone.

I think it's dumb to do ports. You already have hundreds of thousands of WiiUs that haven't been sold and the only people that bought them are huge fans.

Release the new console with automatic retrocompatibility. If you don't you not only fuck over the WiiU users, but the new ones too since they're not going to have anything to play.

It's so fucking dumb I can barely believe it

If you have buddies, it's better.

Sounds better already
Go back to neogaf if you want to get shilled at, normalfag

It's fun, and I really like the idea of a virtual Nintendo theme park.
Of course it'd be great to see stuff like a Kirby and a Star Fox attraction in a Nintendoland 2, but something tells me that won't happen.

I want to fuck Monita.

Neet. The last hardware Nintendo makes before they go the way of SEGA.

It's criminally underrated. Fucking ace couch multi and the singleplayer holds up decently too.

This broke my heart. I was expecting a modern murasame castle. Of course, this was when I still expected anything from nintendo.

I actually had a lot of fun with the original Nintendoland. Played that Luigi and Mario Chase thing with my bros and sister for hours. Lots of fun.

Nintendo aren't going to show anything interesting. There's going to be nothing worth anything at E3. And just when we think they're dead they're going to announce a new Nintendo Direct in a slightly new, post-Iwata format, and it's going to blow everyone away because if it doesn't then life isn't worth living anymore. The end.

does anyone have the dump of nintendo land
i want to have fun with my friends

I won't be suprised when the E3 direct has less content than the one that showed Kirby
I bet Nintendo will straight pull out of E3 but 2018
E3 could die by 2020

I have never played Nintendoland because

At this rate E3 itself will be dead by 2020. It seemed like everyone was just treading water this year. I wouldn't be surprised if individual publisher specific mega events like QuakeCon or Nintendo Direct become the new norm.

Can't we just skip the redundant parts and just get a game where we can pretend to be the hero?

How much do they pay you to use the term "IP"?

It's even worse than you think. They do it for free.

I kind of don't care because I know Nintendo is going to fuck it up, and not just the consoles specs with stupid shit, no they are going to release less games as is the trend for the industry.

I'm probably going to just buy Zelda for WiiU and then wait until Nintendo turns to dust, they aren't going to recover because they are too stupid and too arrogant to look inwards and realise that they are their strongest enemy.

Some games in Nintendo Land deserved to get fleshed out, like Balloon Trip and the Metroid Prime game.

I'm still fucking salty over Star Fox Zero ending up with a shit implementation of what they did in Nintendo Land

i dnot understand this webm

FTFY

Nintendo Land was quite possibly the worst pack-in game since Keith Courage. A sequel would utterly doom the console.

The smartest thing to do would be to launch the NX with a pack-in that people actually want to play, like the new Zelda, a new Mario game, or a half-assed Splatoon sequel. It's worth the loss in profit vs. another casual shovelware pack-in if it moves consoles.

what the fuck is this webm

I really hope they make it backwards compatible with WiiU and 3DS. It would also help them sell the copies of games that they can't shift anymore. They make more money from the games in the longrun.

IP… freely?