W
r
o
n
g

FUCK YOU

Reckless raptures just want to take back the earth for their own people
Dinosaurs and humans can't be friends

Not only are you wrong, you have shit taste in villains.

zero did nothing wrong.

A reminder that "dindu" is a cuck mentality.

No user, you're the one that did something wrong.

My nigga. Also had the best toys.

I wouldnt say he did literally nothing wrong, but fuck Borderlands 2's "fuck corperations amirite xD" writing

Buzzwords; The Post.

The Guardians are mad deities sustaining nonsensical reality bubbles that shouldn't exist. More a rabid dog than a villain.

Strong word, user.

I think 'scribblings' or 'crayon scratchings' would be more accurate.

We must secure the existence of our species and a future for theropod children

Checked.

Thats some guy in the Telltale series actually, Handsome Jack is nothing like Burch

Fun fact, the reason that his lines are so much better "written" than everyone elses is because the VA ignored his script and just did whatever

Burch claimed that it was based off him 'when he was an asshole'. When exactly he stopped being one is unclear.

And what buzzwords might those be, nigga?

He's more of a giant pussy than an asshole.

Well he died cold, alone and realizing that everything he worked for was hated by those around him, so you can probably see some comparison.

Which is why Jack isn't Burch. Burch actually was pretty pissed after the game's release as Jack became the most popular character. He was the only character Burch wasn't heavily involved in and the only character Burch intended everyone to hate.

I just realised that Breen looks like Nick Denton

Zod was retarded in that movie, why would he attempt to terraform earth to be more like krypton when being on earth normally gave him super powers? I'd savor that shit and start a race of super beings

Well technically the gravity of earth and shit have his race super abilities. Back in their home world they lose all the powers.

That's why his plan to terraform earth was dumb if he kept it as is he would have had a race of super beings

Because his job was to protect Krypton, not Earth. Incidentally that's what makes him the antagonist because Earth's natives kind of stand in the way of that.

You forget: Kryptonians aren't as intelligent as their crystal spires and sparkling seas would have implied. They're probably the dumbest Red Sun species in the universe, in addition to being the only one weakened by red sunlight.

Well Earth's natives would be a lot easier to steamroll if all your population has the powers of superman

While he might be not strictly classified as a villain, the MPD Detective Manuel "Manny" Pardo might have done some villainous act, but they were worthy sacrifices in the larger plan the clever and handsome Detective adopted to capture the dangerous, crafty and definitively villainous Miami Mutilator

At most We probably will get a Street sharks movie. But a dark edgy reboot of course

anyone who doesn't see that S3 is a good thing should be sterilized

you clearly didn't pay any attention to the story

Fuck you and your shit opinion

I did pay attention to the story and he is a backstabbing traitor cunt who deserve no sympathy.

If there's one game ending i will remember forever it's when i first time actually managed to finish VTMB with a fem Ventrue brown-nosing Lacroix and then.. well he opened it

Didn't Burch get pissed off because the voice actor for Handsome Jack ended up totally rewriting him?

NOTHING WRONG

well apparently your sense of right and wrong is just shit, because he saves your ass several times.

Probably. He's exactly enough of a cuck to do that.

After killing you, allowing your wife, his sister, to be killed, kidnapping your daughter and helping the Devas to kill so many humans that makes using Hitlers as a measure irrelevant.

Fuck him and his "Ok, now I'm a good guy".

1. Murders several people in cold blood because hes jealous of jacket's fame

2. Hides like a coward in his apartment after fantasying wanting to murder his fellow cops

Di Revello, a man only defeated by the incompetence of his own men and the betrayal of the Black Hand along with a crap ton of bad writing.

He did nothing wrong and his replacement wants to end mining and use of a rare mineral that is their nations only chance to rise again.

Is JC3 better than JC2?

He was doing hits and body disposal for the russian mob. That's why in his introduction he were bitching about the supermarket full of dudes he was told to kill, and why he goes to The Son's office near the end. Delusions of fame and grandeur are more of a side factor.

HA HA HA HA no.

Imagine taking everything that was moderately fun about Just Cause 2, the chaos requirements, destroying buildings, ect and then cramming it into a ubisoft cookie cutter game.

The game will pass your time, but that's just it. The ending was a let down, the DLC is obviously being made because they sold a season pass and know they have to (it looks like it's being developed by a skeleton crew).

The only thing that really is redeaming about this game is the main villain. He's very charismatic, but it honestly feels a great deal of the story was gutted. Especially since Di Ravello makes mention of cleansing the world in Balveranium fire, builds super weapons and according to previews was supposed to threaten the entire world.

I'm glad I didn't pick up my Collectors edition. It sat in Gamestop and when I went to pick up another game they said they actually still had it. No one wanted it for months and I snagged it for 30 dollars off.

It's worth a pirate for what it's worth.

Aw, for shame.
Just Cause 2 is one of me and my brother's favorite games.

Wasn't in love with it, as it had a lot of short comings (lol) but it was fun enough that I was excited for the sequel. Really disappointing that it was so lackluster in almost every way possible.

I honestly suspect it was because they had to get it working with online check ins and Denuvo

Grigori
Seneschal
Daimon

Antagonists.

Captain Price and later Makarov

Both were nationalists who were tired of watching their countrymen bleed over numerous pointless wars with no end in sight. Both wanted to end it all with the total conquest/destruction of the other in the hopes of stopping the constant fighting.

denuvo says no. I really wanted to play it but I am not going to spend any money on it.

There was a dance thread a few years ago where everyone was laughing about how denuvo was cracked within 5 hours of some game's launch or whatever.
What happened with that? Were piratefriends just playing pretend and laughing through their bitter tears, or what?

There's been a cracked version without denuvo for months now.

Without Denuvo or bypassing denuvo?
Because Denuvo kills SSDs.

Is there any reason to use SSDs beyond the "loads so fast" meme? Does it actually significantly improved in-gameplay performance? Or is it just pre-gameplay load times that are affected?

Tuning your shit for loading times seems like tuning your car to fill up really fast at petrol stations.

Some games benefit from it, not many but some.
Civ 5 is one of them for example.

Ah, yeah, I can see how that would be nice.

Kerghan do absolutely nothing wrong.

Well they cracked Denuvo so without it I presume.

Even if he did just want the technology to himself it would've been far better to have one group controlling cloning than literally anybody

Looking at how magnificent Fantasia is it's almost worth it but he's still a massive piece of shit.
I will live every day smug and satisfied when I get to read the volume where Falconia is burnt to the ground.

I know they are antagonists, but I can't call villain someone who is encouraging you so much to fulfill your destiny.

He wanted to make a buch of defective clone killers like Mark Parchezzi in order to assassinate political figures.

It's been a while since i've played this game all the way through a dozen times but that sounds like it's just encouraging a government monopoly on cloning.

You can't deny he made the world a better place for everyone.

You do realize she probably has a swastika carved into her forehead?

Everyone like Guts, Casca and everyone not in Midland after the Fantasia event that got raped and eaten by hundreds of thousands of monsters pouring out of nowhere?

You say that like it's a bad thing.

How do you figure?

I fucking knew one of you fags would be here. Griffith is the fucking worst, shut up.

Yeah guaranteed replies for you as well as for the Griffith guy. Zero is a globalist and in fact its hinted many times he's Jewish. He's a reference to George Soros.

Some games have loading all the time or very often, so an SSD makes it run incredibly well. Strategy games for example.

Yes, so magnificent of Griffith to let Kushan deserters and other foreigners into Falconia to live with native Midlanders in multicultural society, and surely nothing bad will happen from having hundreds of Apostles in that same city, who haven't eaten humans in months and are getting agitated.

Griffith is a globalist.

Hellscream's eyes are upon us all…

By everyone do you mean the small amount of people who made it to Falconia? The entire planet got transformed into Fantasia, and mythical creatures rape murder and eat humans everywhere outside of that city now.

Also, he lets Kushans into Falconia.

Warcraft is full of em.

the game isn't even released yet. but judging by the trailer it's literally just a clone of Trump and the "rebels" trying to save democracy want to do so by destroying democracy

Nah, Batter was the one who did nothing wrong.

That only makes me like her even more.

I meant the dragons and crystal spires and shit.

The dragons are hostile to humans, and the people inside the walls of Falconia aren't safe because the Apostles will chimp out.

Nigga fuck traitors.

Everything in Berserk is hostile to humans.

I wonder who could be behind this post.

Nice joke

Hellscream is a retard, he basically single handedly fucks over his people because the Nigger can't into diplomacy and backing the fuck off from Night Elf territory.

the dumb part was he had an epiphany in the reworked stonetalon which was supposed to mark the start of his return to sensibility

but then CORRUPTION

You're constantly told about how evil she is when she is nothing but respectful and reasonable when you're interacting with her, even after you literally burn her community down.

Is it worth maybe five-ten dollars on sale?

Remember when Hitler almost kills him by mearly existing?

Dude was a power hungry maniac who basically overthrew the Camarilla who held together Vampire society from being royally fucked over.

That and his obsession with the sarcophagus caused a citywide war with vampires actively breaking the masquerade in the street.

I stole his color combination on his suit for my real suit as an alternative color scheme.

Sounds like he's incompetent to me

Perhaps the most tragic villain of all is the villain who is so irredeemable, so vile, so evil that we can only recoil in horror at him. For he is but a reflection of our selves, the feelings of rage, anger and hatred that we hide away from our fellow man. We reject him, denounce him and mock him; because the truth is that deep down in the lowest depths of our soul we are him, restrained only by our own fears and cowardice we all have the potential to become him.

What was his crime? What is he really guilty of? Is not the true guilty party we as a society who failed him? When a man is driven to the brink, don't we all share some of the responsibility?

He could have terraformed Mars instead.
Zod had the right motives, but his reasoning was fucked up.

What? Where? I haven't been able to find shit and i check like once a week.

Bread and circuses are alive and well gents.

Griffith wants the world to be full of dangers so that adventurers can go out on exciting adventures, but keeps Falconia safe enough that anyone wanting a quiet life can just live there.

Too bad consorting with demons sends you straight to hell, including arbitrary association so pretty much everyone in the city is probably damned.

I'm not sure how heaven works in Berserk, but Schierke and magic wasn't it I would've said that everyone in Berserk goes to hell anyway.

That must be why his coming was prophesied as the age of darkness. Humanity was already getting buttfucked by all the constant wars. Guts and his current comrades are probably one of the few humans on the entire planet who can handle demons. All the other billions of people are chump chow.

If the God Hand summoned me, I'd sacrifice you first.

Holy shit fuck that bitch

What happened to liking characters for what they are?

Remember how much fucking fun Dragon Keep was? Even with all of the Facebook-tier bullshit and playing up the "haha shy gamer gurl neerrrrrddddd epick XDDDD" with Lilith talking about how hard it was to like teh games, and even with the whole thing being actually all about the shittiest most annoying Reddit mascot character having an emotional breakdown, and even with all of the fucking bullshit….fucking bikini mail "thoughtful choice" proselytizing with the "massive landwhales are attractive" shill thrown in again simultaneously…even with all of that, and it being a DLC (though, not being a retard, I just waited and bought the complete edition on Steam for cheap), that was still enjoyable just because of the token effort, because people who had actually played tabletops did design work, because it was fun and had actual content.

Even the Pre-Sequel is fun to play, it's just…fucking ruined by all of the utter bullshit. Like the game forgets it's there to play not to push some retard's half-baked, unoriginal social agenda. If it were just about gameplay, I'd buy the next Borderlands in a heartbeat, but unless it ends up being a major return to form of the first game, I'm not giving Gearbox another penny.

He only wanted to save his daughter just as much, if not far more than Nier did

May as well post Adrian Veidt or Mao.

Elves are irredeemable terrorists. Fuck 'em.

This from the nigger katana season?

You better be fishing for replies.

you gotta admit they're pretty hot tho

I wish they had kept all the human centric shit you can do in the first game.

Yeah, I hated that Bioware turned him into a major antagonist in ME3. Cerberus was all about humanity first, not controling the fucking reapers. They did shady stuff (as we saw in ME1) but they wouldn't turn humans into husks.

I remember when I picked Anderson as a councilor at the end of ME1 and found out that he chose to step down at the begining of ME2.

Fuck Bioware.

There is no Heaven in Berserk. Most people go to Hell which is the eternally whirling soulnado around The Idea of Evil. The rest become cursed spirits like the ones that haunt Guts during night and possess anyone and anything around him.

He is. All those "Griffith did nothing wrong" people are just trolls.

Everyone who thinks Jack did nothing wrong is fucking braindead. Kill yourself you piece of shit.

Yep. It's not even worth pirating so don't waste your time.

IT'S A FUCKING BOX, DO YOU EXPECT ME TO NOT OPEN IT?

Isn't that exactly what they were doing in ME1?

fuck off

Murder

Mass Murder

It is partly society's fault, however the one who spergs out and murders as many people as possible before dying, you have to choose to do that. It's a choice. In the end, men like him will continue to exist, no matter how we change. What matters is not that he murders, but the frequency of such murders and the amount of such. We can only limit the bodies on the floor by discouraging murder by removing gun control, as it gives these sorts a mess of defenseless targets to murder freely. For example, if even 2-10 of the people were armed in that recent gay bar shooting, it would not have gone as bad as it did.

You need to limit human casualties by causing a stalemate in weapon strength. Equalize the battlefield so there are no more battlefields.

No. The mental health of a man is no responsibility of the majority and there's nothing a simple citizen in New York can do to prevent a man from killing in Iowa, or other such situations. However, we can avoid being dicks to people when nothing is done to yourself.

But killers are going to kill. Again, we can only limit the casualties by taking steps in mental health to shrink the amount of people on the brink. But there will always be people like this.

this tbh fam

this