The Prophecy is True

Greek Orthodox Monk predicts Russian Invasion of Turkey

Turkey will instigate WWIII, but it won't last long, only a couple months, and non-nuclear. Russia will invade Turkey AND Syria, then they'll invade Israel. At this point USA and EU will stop them and make them give all the land back. But the most important and best part of this news….

TURKEY WILL CEASE TO EXIST

Anyway to help meme this prophecy to fruition?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Athos
eupedia.com/europe/autosomal_maps_dodecad.shtml#East_Asian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Gravia_Inn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuel_Carasso
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mehmet_Cavit_Bey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munis_Tekinalp
discord.gg/UFG9XXr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only if it involves the USA helping to wipe out Israel and the Kikes.

which part of WORLD war have you not understood

Ya, Elder Paisios is really famous in Orthodoxy.

Orthodoxy > Catholics, cause in Orthodoxy if some clergy says something SJW, you can call them out on it for not complying to the bible.

Remember anons, Christ killed the pagan cucks.

Which part of the VIDEO did you not watch?

We went over this when Turkey shot down a Russian jet, but nothing happened. If anything goes down it'll be this year around September/October aligning with the 100 year Fatima prophecy referring to Russia being blessed and nations being destroyed.

If nothing happens this year I'm going to fulfill my own prophecy and shoot myself.

New Soviet Union when?
based commies tbh

Remember, soviets killed christcucks and they'll do it again.

Christianity is the completion of indo-european paganism.

Not if us bulgarians get there first, faggot.

lol

Its not prophesy its wishful thinking. One can only hope for it.

World War III is not a good idea to meme under ANY circumstances. The more peacetime we have, the more time we have to shift public opinion in league with nationalism, and the more time we have to expose Israel and Jewish crimes. The world is chaotic and nothing is certain. Just because it may start out like that does not mean it will stay the same course as the prophecy the entire way. Men have freewill after all, and whos to say Israel won't pull some shit in the middle of all that?

This is the exact prophecy that Rensburg gives…

It's really happening huh

Because that worked so great before. Only holy purge will bring real peace. Weak should fear the strong. This is the European way. We fight over and over. We are not good at manipulation and deceit because we are honorable people. But dont you dare to think its weakness.
Who say that jews dont pull some shit? THEY WILL 100% PULL SOME SHIT IF WE DONT DO ANYTHING!

MAKE
ISTANBUL
CONSTANTINOPLE
AGAIN

MY PEEPS..Greek Orthodox…Oh Yeah. Take back Cyprus while we are at it

Russia is Russian Orthodox - got their Orthodoxy from the Greeks.

This to be honest; I don't know about St Paisios' prophecy being true, but I do know that I'm hoping it is and yet I don't see jack shit happening to support it.

let's not bring on the religious d&c brotha' but yeah it's pretty great how we can just ignore entire patriarchates. It's also great how many excommunications we do for the gay marriage degeneracy in burgerland.
mfw I know for a fact that monks from my local monastery actually post here regularly.

This, motherfucking this. War is the last thing we want; we need our own shit in order before we even begin to dream about retaking the holy land. We'd be waging war from a fortress built on sand; end result is only mudskins doding well.

Seriously ? What are they like ?

atheism is such a worthless ideology, nothing but a road bump in history.

At least they let the building stand. Just sayin.

http:// www .hotca.org/orthodoxy/orthodox-awareness/331-the-reading-is-from-the-false-prophecy-of-paisios

The Reading is from the (False) Prophecy of Paisios

Details
Created on Thursday, 17 November 2011 16:53

In the August 6, 2009 edition of the newspaper «Ελεύθερη Ώρα» (Free Time), the following article was published with the title “Grapsas, Paisios and the Prophecy!”:

“There was another prophecy for General Grapsas and they feared it.

For some time now the prophecy of Elder Paisios is circulating. Certainly, while the prophecy is one thing, reality is something else, but somewhere there is an extreme. For about a year now we have come across from many sources an event which occurred between Fr. Paisios of the Holy Mountain and General Demetrios Grapsas, head of the Hellenic National Defense General Staff.

Specifically, Fr. Paisios told General Grapsas that he would enter Constantinople as a liberator.

A group of soldiers waited at the elder’s fence in Panagouda. They lifted up their eyes and saw the elder coming towards them. He opened the gate of the fence and welcomed them. They sat down under a tree and he began talking with them.

At some point one of the people from the group said to him:

“I can’t take any more Elder, I’m going to retire from the military.”

The Elder turned, looked at him and said:

“You will not resign; you will be the leader of our country’s defense staff when the Turks will attack us.”

Everyone looked, full of amazement.

“And when will this happen, Elder?” they asked him.

“When it will be the time for spinach.” he told them, and he changed the subject.

Many years have passed since then, the elder reposed and the officer remained in the army and progressed.

He is Mr. Grapsas, who up until Thursday August 6 has been the leader of the Hellenic National Defense General Staff.”

Of course, “the time for spinach” passed and General Grapsas has already retired. But neither have the Turks attacked our country, neither is Mr. Grapsas any longer the leader of the army. Thus the prophecy of Elder Paisios, who is alleged by the New Calendarists to be a saint, was proved false.

In the Old Testament it states: “Whatsoever words that prophet shall speak in the name of the Lord, and they shall not come true, and not come to pass, this is the thing which the Lord has not spoken; that prophet has spoken wickedly: ye shall not fear him.”

Translated from the Greek
———————————–Dammit……Wishful thinking………………

Basically Orthodoxy is like the Catholic Church, but without a Pope and no changes to the mass. If you attend an Orthodox Mass, they will do the same things that early Christians in 80-300 AD were doing.

Another difference is with Icons. Orthodox Icons CAN NOT be based on models, the monks that make the icons have to pray and get 'inspiration' for the painting from their mind alone.
This is why Orthodox Icons look the way they do.

I meant on a day to day basis, do they like memes and banepost irl ?

this is wishful thinking for me.

To be fair an awful lot of those atheists were being directed by jews. Just sayin.

They didn't, but that's the point, atheism cannot endure and never has. It's a "blip", an "event", like a passing storm. The red bastard commies didn't like having their marches in front of Christ the Savior Cathedral, so they demolished it.

Then after murdering the Tsar and his family, they outlawed Christianity, and destroyed many more churches. Despite it all, the church survived and replenished.

Let he who is without memes post the first pepe.

true

The 1/3, 1/3, 1/3 split is a an Orthodox meme. 3 is a significant figure in orthodoxy because father/son/spirit or some shit, so they make dumb prophesies based on it. Serbs even pretend Croats intended to kill 1/3, convert 1/3, and drive out 1\3 of Serbs in Croatia during WWII. Same exact meme.

I'm atheist but I don't think that it has inherently any virtue and I don't think you can build a good society around it.

I think that the really vitriolic hatred for christianity in the west comes from jews though and not goy atheists. They just fall for it.

HA HA! TIME FOR BALKANS!

lol

KEK. Enjoy your ceaseless endemic corruption.

Yeah, it can't possibly have something to do with all the terror, murder and plunder. The destruction of the tribes, replacing it with feudal multiculturalism. The destruction of our natural aristocracy, replacing it with post-roman stock. The materialistic degeneracy, the obsession with sexual perversions that spreads wherever it's tendrils touch.

Everyone was just so sad to see Christianity go down the drain, which is why there had to be fought hundreds of genocidal wars to implement it, and well… none to get rid of it.

That nihilistic materialist Christianity was replaced with nihilistic materialist atheism which is even worse doesn't really help. But yeah, it comes from the chosen I agree with that. System update.

D&C errytime

They better not.
MONGOL EMPIRE 2: This time for keeps

The only prophecy comes fromKek now. We will retake constantinople, but for the Kalki! PRAISE KEK!

And when will they return Greece to Greece?

>>>Holla Forums

That is pretty good. Saved.

I hope this happens.

Every prophet predicts his country will return to glory. It aint going to happen.

Is Russia based enough for this? Because this is absolutely the most important part of the potential conquest. If Russia does no deport/kill or convert mudslimes, they're inviting their own internal destruction.

Why does my country always have to be the bad guy? WWII, massive fuck-up. WWIII, gonna be another massive fuck-up. God damn kike puppeteers RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But thank god for dead turkroaches. Reclaim Constantinople! This is a direct result of our having memed about crusaders.

This is why you are christcucks you are fine with nigger dicks in your ass just so long as they are christniggers

Who the hell opened this thread, hide Elder Paisios and the last generation of Mt. Athos Saints from the non-Orthodox heathen .

Someone from my moms side went to Hagion Oros to see Paisios in the 90ies and the now Saint Ps. greeted him with BY NAME after seeing him get there when he reached his Panagouda cell.

Tbh quite a lot of Turks aren't Mongolian Muslim rape babies (or worse), there are sizeable minorities from Russia, Greece and Armenia there too that have maintained most of their culture and bloodline.

IF IT AIN'T THAT ONLY MEANS THAT WE HAVE TO MEME HARDER

It kinda worked back in the 1800s did not it?

See:

But I have to admit that 1/3rd being salvageable sounds a lot like an unrealistic exaggeration even by religious divination standards.

Get out moshie

Has anyone else hear of the Orthodox monastery on a Greek island where no females are allowed to visit? Putin went to visit, it actually seems pretty cool. Of course, Soros and his fucking minions can't have such a thing (even though they are fine with colleges like "the 7 sisters" in the Us still being all female).

So they pulled a few PR stunts where they landed on the Island and tried to harass the monks and make a big fucking deal out of it.

/r/The_Donald

(this is actually a pretty shit video, but you have the name now and can look up the history of it and other videos if interested. It's fucking cool they've managed to somehow keep it)

He's a Russian orthodox monk you fucking hard-on. you're trying way too hard to fit in. Instead of pretend you've been here a long time and trying to fucking brand about it, just make good content.

POST LESS, READ MORE=

funny coming from a greek

Each european country has like a dozen of these prophets with atleast one living in present time.
One of them is bound to be right, OP.

You're talking about Ayion Oros (translated: Holy Mountain) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Athos . It's a beautiful place, the dad of one of my friends was doing guard duty there. It's a very self-sufficient monastery complex that spans a big piece of land, with its own wineries, hunting grounds, farms etc. Its inhabitants are also quite a based bunch of people to be around. Even if you're not Orthodox, the way of life followed there is certainly attractive to anyone who wants to live peacefully and strictly from the produce of his own land.

Didn't hear about it, but that fucking sucks. In all honesty though, there was one woman (according to legend) who visited the Mount of Athos, and that was the Virgin Mary.

Hello. I'm ethnic Russian. I live in Ukraine though.
Russia has had 12 (twelve) open conflicts with Turkey, as of now.
To predict another Russia-Turkey war is like to predict rain in September. It's unavoidable, sooner or later.

Sounds like paradise.

God I love that guy. Hopefully it will come true and Greece will uncuck itself once again.

Indeed.

Yeah, they sound like really cool people. I'd like to go just to see what it's like to be around a male, christian, white fraternity that the Jews have done fucking everything to destroy. IF you aren't from the US, as an example, look up the colleges called "The Seven Sisters" that used to be where females went and men went to Ivy league unis. So guess what they pulled? They demanded females be allowed into Ivy leagues, AND they kept their fucking "7 sisters." (I think one or 3 have taken men, but no men actually go. Meanwhile, they've ruined the US military academies and everything else. Every Ivy league is now 25% JEWISH, plus niggers, plus fags, plus foreigners…if you're a White and not very, very good at a spot, you're fucked. And soon, grad school and other statistics going to start reflecting this. Princeton manages to keep their Jews at only 10% (which is 5x their representation in the population), so the Jews managed to sic their niggers on them last year to try to get the name of Woodrow Wilson off one of their dorms and their school on Intl Relations. Which, TBH, I'm all for, he was the first real globalist, jewish shitbag.

You would get slaughtered. Constantinople is rightfully ours and you slavshits will never get it.

Eat shit, you cuckroach.

The most whites who get into ivies are prep school kids or otherwise have connections. Otherwise you need to be non-white or write some extremely SJW admission essay.

We /endtimes/ now?

Only good commies are dead.

I like the fact you faggots are already claiming dibs over Turkish land before they've even been exterminated.

Constantinople was never yours. Speaking greek =/= being greek.
Shitter. Among the balkans only we have taken the ottomans head on. You are only good at backstabbing and boasting about it.

like the on thats called armenia and currently exists? or am i the retard here?

also, everything you said in your post is buillshit and wont happen. sorry m8.

The Greeks are notorious ass kissers. They're pandering to Russia now that the EU hates them.

A lot of people believe the kurds will finally have a country on top of turk soil. So it's a brewing future conflict. God knows how the balkans will be dragged into it.

Nah hes to much of a Islamic loving progressive. Only retards who have no idea what living in Russia is have delusions about him.

Everyone acts like turkey is their friend:
Everyone is too good to fucking turkey. Turks believe they are infallable and not responsible for any conflict they do. The population are retards and the propaganda solid.
The only people allowed to fuck with them in the mind of the west and east seems to be the kurds.
But if turkey loses land to the kurdshits there will certainly be a war.

No shit, if they went to war literally half their country would rebel and attack Erdogay's part. It's like a giant battleship that breaks in half while leaving port.

You know we outgun you approximately at 11 to 1, right Borris?

They've never had problems with that. Ask the Serbs.

Ya…if there ever is a war Turks will be first on the negotiation slaughter table

Bulgarians are cancerous and stupid motherfuckers who tried to steal Christian clay leading up to World War I. You Turkish rapebabies rightfully got their asses kicked and deus vulted.

And how about you ask Persians, Ivan?

A recent genetic study from Italy showed that the Bulgarians are closely related to Hungarians and Italians. The Turkish admixture in them is surprisingly low. I cannot say the same for you, though, as you're literally half-Turkish.

Better dead than red commie.

I can. You actually have double occurrence of Eastern Asian haplos than any Greek group.

eupedia.com/europe/autosomal_maps_dodecad.shtml#East_Asian

The Bulgars have been friends to my country since the start of the 20-th century. I can't say the same for my Greek and Serb "Christian brothers".
Hail Vlado Černozemski!!!

Detected the totally not-turkish "Bogomil".

Illyrio GTFO Holla Forums. No person of muslim ancestry can be considered White.

At least my mother was not raped by a hairy Turkish man who likes to fondle young boys, you disgusting hybrid.

Indeed, she consented.

Kike Vilna Gaon prophecy:

“When you hear that the Russians have captured the city of Crimea, you should know that the times of the Messiah have started, that his steps are being heard. And when you hear that the Russians have reached the city of Constantinople, you should put on your Shabbat clothes and don’t take them off, because it means that the Messiah is about to come any minute.”

Didn't see this posted, watched it a few days ago. It calls the priest Cosmos/Kosmas of Aitolia (lots of spellings on YouTube)
New fag -> no embed
http ://youtu.be/5EpOPJ_HhsM
In video Orthodox Priest speaks about his predictions and the migrant Crisis. Nothing particularly pertinent to right now though as I remember.

You alway outnumbered people turkshit. Most of your losses are with numeric advantage. Vast numeric advantage.

The only ones who believe everyone from iran to asia was turkic is turks themselves. The theory is pushed mostly by turks. So fuck off Ahmed.

Where exactly do you think ancient bulgarians come from ?

For too long have the Balkans put up with their shit. With the exception of the subhuman race traitors that are the Albanians, the rest of the Balkans want the Turks wiped out. If a war were to break out, you would have millions of Orthodox soldiers marching right into Turkish soil, driven by pure hatred and lust for battle. Turkfags are lucky that they're part of the NATO

wrong, Greeks have the double headed eagle and 'unify' cheese from both east n west

wat ? you're fraudoMacedonian why don't you speak Greek like Macedonians huh . Can you read what is written in Pella (base of Alexander) ? Me I can, you NO .

CANCEL AND ABORT to lie about my history and satisfy kike Soros hatred for brilliant Greeks … tries to change Greek identity like every fucken kike tries to do to his enemies. (cf. tranny US bathroom to say America = Trannya etc.)

Convert implies that it's Muslims

He's obviously either an Albanian subhuman or a FYROM slavshit. Their hatred for our country is strong and that's to be expected. I would be angry too I were a worthless slavshit with no culture and no history whatsoever. Ignore them for now. If they ever become that stupid and declare war on our nation we will finally have an excuse for wiping them all out.

Why is the Greek dressed in Colonial British clothing

Greek Artillery Lieutenant

No need to be rude, here my man, we're not all Serbians :^)

Honestly implies Russia and Canada uniting even though the US has Alaska

Honestly, that country shouldn't be called "Turkey". Turkeys are far more civilized than the parasites which live there. We should rename their country to something like "Cockroach" to suit them better.

I was referring to Greeks.

Turks outgun Bulgarians 25/1. still barely a concern stirring numeric advantage
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Gravia_Inn

I specifically mentioned your slavshit status, Borris. I never claimed you are turkish, just turkaboos for some inexplicable reason.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgars

Wherever all slavs came from? PS: definitely not Macedonia

I think they're called Turkey because they act like chickens and are fucking retarded so they got the name wrong

DO IT FAGGOT, MAKE CONSTATINOPLE GREAT AGAIN

How about Syria? What's gonna happen to it. I've heard a rumour that Assyria will be reformed.

Snownigger plz, a handful of mercenaries residing in service of the emperor doesn't make Constantinople yours.

Russia, like Serbia, is an Orthodox brother. It basically inherited the Byzantine rites and religion and was deemed by the remaining Byzantines as a "Third Rome". It is a strong ally that is willing to provide airpower, artillery and tourism, among others, with the condition that somebody will of course accept them and Greece will leave the EU.

After this, I don't understand why Greece should seek help elsewhere. Who should it have as allies, according to you?

Greeks have always valued the Russians and Serbians as brothers. The absolute vast majority of Greeks hate the EU and U.S.A with a passion. The only reason the country is even part of it is because of the subhuman traitors who have been lying to the people since 1974. We never wanted to join the NATO or the European Union, but the government didn't give a shit. With the next elections however Golden Dawn will most likely be elected and we will finally uncuck this nation and give the middle finger to Israel and NATO. Russia, Serbia and China are the ones we want to have an alliance with.

The claims of modern macedonians for their origin are as ridiculous as your claims for ownership of the whole of current macedonia, greekshit.

In the case of bulgaria it's a mixture of slavs, bulgars and thracians. So the ancient origins vary a lot. But far more ancient than anything turkey stands for.
Ancient macedonia was not slavic, but it wasn't greek either. The current territory of macedonia is inhbabited by more slavs than anything else.

You were among the first to jump on the EU bandwagon and have had a good anti-turk influence in it. You should not forget your own good points when you have them, greekshit.

The US has Alaska and is more near Russia than Canada is, and what could Russia possibly gain with a union with Canada?

If Russia and the U.S. became allies, they would take over the entire world, and there certainly would be "fear and dread" of this in many countries east of Europe (where Nostradamus lived).

The only other candidate would be Europe.
But the prediction could also mean an alliance of North America, Europe, and Russia…the White countries…

Unless if Canada get's invaded

Then why did they speak a unique Greek dialect?

Are you implying that Greek weren't spoken throughout the whole Macedonia even from pre-Christian antiquity?

Why not just make Byzantine again? Solves all the problems aside from the residing roaches outside the walls?

We actually hate the (((USA))) not the USA.

There is no chance Russia would directly invade a NATO member country under any circumstances unless first directly attacked. Russia is not in any position, militarily, politically or economically, to begin such a large-scale operation with such an uncertain conclusion.

What you think Ancient Macedonia was ? Chinese ? Wikip Anc. macedonian language to see what it was (Greek dialect now F you)

ftfy

From what I hear macedonia had a considerable degree of independence and the population did not specifically identify as greeks. You can claim you controlled it but that was so long ago it is very much irrelevant to current day events.
Speaking a language does not make one a greek, like it did not make romans greeks.(even though you want to believe that)

Current macedonia has been through centuries of demographic change. Even your forceful deportation of the local population after the balkan wars could not make macedonia dominantly greek despite efforts to do so.
You have the audacity to talk of soros, when you are literally the jews of the balkans.
Yeah nah, fuck you balkan jews.

First to take over Istanbul wins.

What does russia have to gain with uniting with the cancer of the world? Being friends with the 60% white nig nation causes globalism not solves it

So what does?

Anyone who wasn't considered a free Greek man could not partake in the ancient Olympic Games of Athens. Free Macedonian men regularly partook in said ancient Olympic Games. Now do the math.

While elder Paisis said a lot of good things in his life, most of them dealt with helping his fellow men, and rarely did he talk about future. Also, the man that compiled his biography warns his readers on the very first pages that not everything that is attributed to elder Paisis is actually what he really said.

I do remember reading that he said that the Constantinopole (The City, as he called it) would be reclaimed eventually, so who knows.

Half of Turkey have christianity, fucking retard.

THIS

Never, lost cause (again).

Southeast Europeans confirmed for Near Eastern savages

Umm, are you stupid or just Marching Against Trump, since something like 1% of Turks are Christian?

GOOD GOYS

Good meme, ignorant.

Glad to hear the genocides didn't kill as many as the young turks claimed they did.

cool story bro

I hope you guys enjoyed playing pretend. Now if we return to reality, Istanbul is not going anywhere, balkans are still shitty and Ayasofya is still a mosque.

No reconquista for you crusadercucks. Eternalroach out.

There are still many descendants of forcibly converted Greeks and Slavs in Turkey, they're just blended among the vast majority of shitskin invaders.

Good goy

Hissss

Best goy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuel_Carasso
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mehmet_Cavit_Bey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munis_Tekinalp

Gee, I wonder who could behind this post.

Super best goy

you're not wanted on Holla Forums, turkshit

fuck off, kike. Constantinople is important too

Join today and receive a free bucket of fried chicken. We have MMMMM good meme shit xxx xoxoxo mlg PROOOO shit!&Knuckles

Buy a meme get the 2nd free limited time offer. Get danked onnnnnnn.

Eternal server link: discord.gg/UFG9XXr

Yeah, because kikepedia would falsely claim non-jews are actually crypto-jew Sabbateans, right?

What's the difference?

Turkey is 98-99.8% Islamic, you retard. There's a fucking reason there were three genocides and a pogrom against Christian ethnicities the last century alone.

It's even on wikipedia, you smelly taqiyyaing roach.

Sure thing hapa.