Because the first hit the bump limit.
Original post: TRUMP JUST INVADED SYRIA
twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/850863715511549952

Other urls found in this thread:

yournewswire.com/putin-bans-rothschilds-from-russia/
archive.fo/auA4C
archive.fo/ZkDPK
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/850927906335404033
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4093998/Russia-says-begun-drawdown-forces-Syria.html
youtube.com/watch?v=w0RQ8xe6neE&feature=youtu.be&a
hotanime.me/film/little-witch-academia-tv.html
foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/05/trump-jordan-leader-meet-amid-pressure-to-respond-on-syria-chemical-attack.html
webcache.googleu
sana.sy/en/?p=103658+http://sana.sy/en/?p=103658&gbv=1&hl=en&ct=clnk
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:4vXl56
sana.sy/en/?p=101799+sana.sy/en/?p=101799&gbv=1&hl=en&ct=clnk
debka.com/article/26004/US-Air-Force-to-quit-Incirlik-move-to-Syria-base
sputnik*news.com/middleeast/201704091052465819-russia-us-syria-chemical-weapons/
youtube.com/watch?v=xbfbQ5EQCr4
web.archive.org/web/20010920174438/http://www.debka.com/
foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx?searchText=C05794498
zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-09/russia-iran-warn-trump-they-will-respond-force-if-syria-red-lines-crossed-again
mideast.liveuamap.com/
globaleventmap.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/851460448444710913
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP86T01017R000100770001-5.pdf
fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=g5db4c11600a42bc19999513597fd020e055c66927
8ch.net/faq.html
awdnews.com/political/iraqi-forces-shot-down-isis-drone,-examination-of-the-drone-revealed-that-it-was-manufactured-in-israel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So do we have any actual, non (((Twitter))) sources?

You're thinking of Yeltsin.
yournewswire.com/putin-bans-rothschilds-from-russia/
Putin played their game, tricked them, and then stabbed them in the back.

You might want to archive the first thread. This may be a long sequence of threads considering the importance of the topic.

Everything is being put into motion. What a time to be alive

There are way too many fucking happenings lately, my head's spinning.

If you only knew how bad things are.

Posting working again?

Are posts working? The site suddenly died

Any real sources this time or are we gonna go 750 posts again hearing mentally ill shills claiming random shitskins on twitter are a reliable source?

It died for about an hour, but its working again.

Holla Forums goes down when the kikes make their moves

And now the catalog doesn't work.

i better start doing some target shooting now

Confirmed, it's not updating

Kikes attacking head for bunkers

Done.
archive.fo/auA4C
Earlier 'Happening' thread:
archive.fo/ZkDPK

why is the catalog frozen at 3 replies?

55 minutes left

Looking like U.S. backs FSA. Still.

h ttps://www.almasdarnews.com/article/us-jordanian-forces-break-syria-rescue-rebels-surrounded-isis/

shits going down

I know that (((Alexander Dugin))) is a Kike, but if you're going to say that literally EVERY leader is Kiked, then you're not really doing anything productive.
What, is Assad Kiked too? Are we supposed to cheer when Trump bombs him as 'Kikes bombing Kikes'? Come on, man.
Vladimir Putin is clearly the strongest Nationalist figure fighting against (((globalism))) today.

What a sham

This.
And still no one checks my dubs

test

Chiggity-CHECKED!

I like your numbers

No

please

If dubs, israel gets glassed.
if not dubs, I will get glassed.

This is how the site was acting before it went down on the 1st tbh anons.

He banned holocaust denial and arrests nationalists. He's hardly one himself. He's also an anti-white kike for killing whites in the Ukraine.

h ttps://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/09/no-peace-in-syria-until-assad-is-ousted-says-nikki-haley?CMP=share_btn_tw

Tillerson, Haley, alleged joint action with FSA… At what point will you niggers stop pretending being moderate is an argument?

The same guys that saw the heads off Christians are still being backed by us. It really is amazing how little changes from administration to administration, the real rulers never leave. The United States is nothing but a bludgeon wielded by the kikes to destroy their enemies.

Eh, I'm off to watch anime on Toonami
endchan and 8ch.pl

How inept can a man be?

Hmmm??

He's also pretty much banned homosexuality.
The laws on the books condemning Anti-Semitism and Holocaust denial have been around since the (((Soviet))) era.
I don't worship Putin or anything, but he's not a friend to the globalist Kikes.
His most famous 'dissident' enemy at the moment is (((Gary Kasparov)))–that alone should say something.
I hope you're not still buying the 'Neo-Nazi Ukrainian Nationalists' rubbish.
Crimea is like the Sudetenland back in the 1930's.
Your constant switching of tactics and jumping back and forth between arguments sounds like Jewish D&C shilling to me.

CHECKED

Threads are being updated in fits and starts like an IRC netsplit.

He's just another one of those consensus-cracking trolls. Don't mind him.
He'll probably call David Duke or Pat Buchanan globalist Kike shills too, if given the chance.

It's literally like a reverse Crusade.
We, the United States, supposedly the 'largest Christian nation on earth', is actively playing a role in removing the leadership of the OLDEST HISTORICAL CHRISTIAN NATION on the earth and replacing them with radical islamists. Un-fucking-believable.

which anime are you watching?

Nice RP, fag

I guess anime isn't very big in Russia then?
No they haven't dipshit, he banned it in 2014.
Your constant switching of tactics and jumping back and forth between arguments sounds like Jewish D&C shilling to me.
The fuck are you talking about, Holla Forums shill? I'm literally (2).

Not entirely true.

forward.com/news/breaking-news/197664/holocaust-deniers-in-russia-now-face-five-years-in/

There you go.
Remember goy killing white Ukrainians and Belorussians is actually pro-white, do you even realpolitik?

Mike (((Cernovich))) just claimed that McMaster has been manipulating intelligence and is trying to convince Trump to put 150k troops in Syria

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/850927906335404033

Goodbye.

So Kushner is innocent? I guess we owe him and apology.

i fucking hate the fucking piece of shit sand niggers in the middle east. We drain money in there for no reason. We should just drop a nuke or pull out and let them burn themselves to the ground. Now we are going to be fighting sand niggers in this far away place that we didnt care about 10 years ago. Just because some rebel propaganda said there were chemical weapons

not that user, but i'm about to watch the rest of little witch academia, i'm on episode 9, after I watched the top 10 best anime commentary in mp4 related.

Kill yourself.

McMaster, Kushner, Ivanka, gay frogs.
It's up to Assad and Putin now and the Sun is rising in Syria.

I'm really disappointed that we lost Flynn
it really makes sense why so many wanted him gone now

I'm not surprised. McMaster can go too. I never liked him. Trump should just do a full drain of the people around him.

How the fuck is Kushner innocent, he is probably telling Trump to listen to McMaster.

There's no such thing as a good jew.

WITH JEWS YOU LOSE

Was meant to be a response to

I can see him pushing for McMaster's being picked too. This is the guy who replaced Flynn. This is the guy tat even people like Kristol were happy with.

Cernogorilla's story claims there is no feud between Kushner and Bannon and that is lies spread by McMaster's media friends.
Read the article.
Could McMaster be the leaker? That was blamed on Kushner too.

Defending Al Qaeda from ISIS. Nothing has changed.

Kushner's company Cadre was funded by Soros. Place your bets.

The problem is that there were leaks before McMaster came on board, and Jared has always had shitty ideas (like Trump visiting Israel). And we have seen with Kushner that he likes to surround himself with people that are the worst kind of people. And finally, Kushner has no problems with neocons yet has a problem with Christy acting like one (reportedly). None of his shit makes sense. I can see McMaster working with Jared on shit, backed by deep state and so on. I doubt Kushner is clean and such a story could be leaked by Jared to take the heat off of himself due to everyone being mad at him supposedly going at Bannon.

You will never ever convince anyone that (((kushner))) is innocent. Try a new tactic, goon.

King Nigger and $hillary tied his fucking hands when they armed ISIS in order to remove Assad.

Here's what's happening/will happen:

Kushner and Ivankas lawyer is a bonafide pro bono Clinton shill, time to rip the bandaid off boyo. We've been comparing Trump to Caesar since the primaries, time to remember what else that may entail. Bannock in is an absolute necessity at this point, that craven den of vipers is flashing their daggers on the senate floor.

5:1

Why do you people keep saying this? They are doing the opposite

He could pass for a goy. I'd bet he's genetically 25% or less.

For those that don't know

We need to meme more responsibly.

They're doing this already. Why do you think Putin is taking a blind eye at this?

Fucking amazing how fast they pull this shit isn't it? How long before FSA becomes the villain and we're supporting some fucktarded new acronym of the Turks?

filename brings that gondola to a solid 5 star.

Do you intentionally not pay attention? Putin again called for proof of chemical weapons used by Assad, and ended the non-violence agreement with the U.S. in Syria over this.

I suspect that he suspects something odd is going on and is taking a step back to see how shit unfolds. The airstrike Trump laid down was odd as fuck, even for him: Given advanced notice, with effort taken to avoid certain areas, with little effort made. He's probably confused as fuck and wants to see if Trump is a chessmaster or a madman.

Proofs?

I dont even know which anime this smug smugs from I just saved it to repost here

is that animu good? its hard to find animes that I really like

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4093998/Russia-says-begun-drawdown-forces-Syria.html

Read a book nigger. The superpowers are refocusing their efforts to stablize Syria to have the shitskins in Europe sent back and look like the saviours of Europe while at the same time emasculating the EU.

Its like you dont even international espionage.

No-one is this much of a fuckwit surely

Gorilla stream.

youtube.com/watch?v=w0RQ8xe6neE&feature=youtu.be&a

Stop promoting that lisping kike mongoloid

this

Also did you post the wrong webm? Post the top 10 anime list ur talking about fgit and if Steins Gate isnt on it then i know its a shit list

Is there any source besides a tweet?

Maybe he's taking this to heart.

Go back to reddit you fucking peb.

Not spoonfeeding an idiot that makes baseless assumptions. Learn to use a search engine. You can call me shill now, I've had it with low info useful idiots muddying discussion.

Meanwhile they just sent a warship/frigate over. Useless, at best. Intentional at worst.

PROOF? I'm not seeing any, and I refuse to jump to this conclusion so quickly. Lets not get black pilled just yet.

read the fucking thread

Ok, so you don't mind how I will spread my viewpoint and call you a kike right?

free board. dipshits can post as much as anyone else. protip though: the audience always wins.

I guess red pilled Russians need to just start blaming the "west" and "American imperialism" because those problems arare infinitely worse than actually having a Rothschild central bank, Jewish oligarchs, a vicious Jewish organized crime mafia, and a horribly vulnerable oil economy that could literally destroy the country if a pipeline goes through. In other words: Putin decided to leave you in a horribly vulnerable position and is now going to try to be a hardo while getting his country involved in a white on white nuke war.

Do we have any confirmation that military forces are actually moving or not?

No we don't. OP is busy sucking dicks as usual.

its a joke user,

but little witch academia is 10/10 anime

hotanime.me/film/little-witch-academia-tv.html

fuck off shills

Have you heard about Noragami? Its pretty comfy, go watch it after.

seeing it on more than twitter now
h ttps://wearechange.org/unconfirmed-reports-u-s-massing-troops-in-jordan-to-invade-syria-against-isis/

Still not seeing proof, except for a few unsourced news storys. Eat a dick

They teach you how to shoulder a rifle. Get running and doing push-ups and pull ups

Please not be happening.

Thanks br/a/ I'll give it a try…I'm usually pretty picky on Animes. Only watched Konosuba, Little Witch Academia and the first season of Macrosse this year. Need to catch up on Macrosse. I haven't watched it in weeks don't remember what episode I was on. I'm mostly a Holla Forums guy. But I'll give your recommendation a shot. Thanks.

It's been a while, and I still can't find anything actually confirming this.Seems phony. Found plenty of stuff confirming the North Korea thing though. That just confuses the hell out of an already confusing situation.

this is good manly anime, watch it
Rainbow: Nisha Rokubō no Shichinin

I'm so done with the fucking fag alright queers on twitter.
Holla Forums is always right
Maybe the mods really are eliminating any anti-Trump stuff here, but you guys aren't anymore than usually falling for the >"TRUMP IS A NEOCON KIKE SHILL, SHOULDA VOTED HILLARY" shit, and I'm thankful for that.

God. I used to wonder why Holla Forums hated the "altright". They're so fucking gay and not only that, they're retarded.

Ready to die with sand in your ass crack goyim?

I thought the NK stuff was just standard shit the military usually does? They're not attacking just sailing around there or something.

Yeah but you don't sail a carrier over there to "sail around." It's either a political statement or something else, but you don't just move a carrier (costs lots of money and extends deployments) ect.

The amount of laws are a joke. Flynn had to go because he took some influence money from Turkey a few years ago. Big fuckn deal. You can find a bit of dirt on anyone if you need to.

I can see that. Probably talked to China about that too.

What is with people being so batshit fucking retarded lately?

These people need to be gassed.

Because Trump lost the benefit of the doubt and clearly isn't in control of FP anymore.

Seeing as the news stories reporting aren't solid enough, here's what's coming up until we get more:

h ttp://abcnews.go.com/International/400-additional-us-troops-syria/story?id=46020582

foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/05/trump-jordan-leader-meet-amid-pressure-to-respond-on-syria-chemical-attack.html

So, they're reportedly entering via Jordan, and now both Haley and Tillerson are on record as saying the only way to deal with Assad is regime change. Update your happening clocks as you see fit.

Bonus that came up:
you stupid cunt
h ttps://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/08/world/europe/us-attack-on-syria-cements-kremlins-embrace-of-assad.html?_r=0

I never said Trump was attacking anyone. If anything I was giving him the benefit of the doubt and assumed it was something minor.

I'm willing to admit I'm stupid and gullible sometimes.

Oh no, no, no, no, no this is real. Holy fucking shit it's happening. For some spoopy shit that's a fun read h ttps://archive.is/XuZvv
We memed to hard Anons, Kek aswered our prayers and this is his response.

THE HAPPENING IS UPON US

SO IT BEGINS

You honestly can't expect me to believe any of this, right? It's shameful that anyone thinks this bit of fiction has any truth to it. Fucking hell.

they're new fags lel. They don' know how shit works yet. give them time…goodluck you stupid newfags,,,, pls don't take everything at face value for gods sakes. There…. I gave you a hint

they're all asleep right now, unfortunate

What a faggot

while he's a faggot

Actually their banning abilities seems to be crippled outright all I've seen them doing is ban everything by atleast one IP per second on the board log. For reasons that escape me some Anons might actually be outright immune to those bans purely because of not clearing their cache from the database being deleted.

Do you even know Holla Forums's last unix timestamps before the botched switch?

The last couple of years, I didn't watch anime at all, just planned to watch it, 'curated' it, and created a large backlog, with the exception of the few times that otaku friends watched stuff with me. I'm known among my friends as the guy with massive hard drives full of anime who has lots of opinion on anime without actually watching it… kinda sad, really.

I really hate the shit they're coming out with lately, for instance, the [email protected]/* */ 'Cinderella' when the new female director ruined the character designs and personalities–however, I'm probably going to get back into it, seeing how everything's going to shit politically. I like cute girls doing cute things/SoL, so I might as well escape to my 2D bunker with waifu now that Rome is burning…

I was about to chastise you for (((Michael Weiner))), but he's actually been really based on this Syria issue. Also, you have good taste. Witch Academia is now on my list!

Maybe Trump was the problem in the first place, as much as I hate to say it.
He doesn't seem to be listening to Bannon anymore.
Can you imagine Adolf Hitler not listening to Goebbels?
Also, I wonder what (((Stephen Miller's))) role in this whole thing is.

(((Cernovich))) is a literal Jew–why would he ever blame (((Kushner)))???
Is the pattern really that difficult to spot? I thought you goys were better than that!

No one's saying that we should have voted for Hillary.
What people are saying is that Hillary recommended the exact actions that Trump took a day or two beforehand, and the fact that Trump would take those actions despite blasting Hillary's terrible foreign policy decisions (and rightfully so) in the debates and during the campaign is extremely concerning.
If I had to guess, Trump was taken in by the pictures of dying children that really tugged at his heart strings. However, he should know better than to believe the blatant fake news false flag attack that is being pushed currently. Trump was railing about the (((media))) day and night on the campaign trail, but now he seems to have changed his tune.

Any validation of this?

Pick one. Kushner, who's tax-defrauding family had donated millions to Israel (their true country of loyalty), is the one pushing Trump to appoint all these Israel-first neocohens and pursue an interventionalist foreign policy.

I still blame Trump for filling his cabinet with kikes and seriously listening to their proposals. Who actually likes their in-laws anyway? I think we can influence Trump because we played such a major role in getting him elected, and we need to push the message that we want more Bannon and less (((Kushner))).

Use the recommendations in this thread like Little Witch Academia and Konosuba but if you want the best references in the future. Just lurk /a/. You don't even have to post but they usually know what's up as far as quality. Even if you only watch a couple animes a year. Sage for offtopic.

Just become a minister, then you're immune

Trump was kiked long before Kushner was in the picture, we all just chose to ignore it.

MAYBE the mods are deleting stuff? Were you living under a rock?

Go to next/polk/ to get briefed, faggot.

to be fair. at the time,,,he hadn't launched missiles at Assad.tm the Lion of Damascus.tm,,,

It's too bad. We've supported Assad for years. he cares for Christians more then the (moderate.tm terrorists islamist rebels.tm)
Trump can't just come in all the sudden and ruin it for us. Sorry Trump.

mods were deleting any mention of it as fast as they could. there was no choice involved.

end/pol/ was right

heh,,,you're right,,,they aren't delet it anymore hahahahaahahaha

There was free discussion about Trump for a long time, yet we all still supported him.

that was long before the election, before the kushner money

This too.

Never happened. When the Trump marketers took over the entire board went to shit in the blink of an eye and anything critical about that shaboz goy was frantically deleted.

Would it even fucking matter? Have any of you ever spent any time reading Breitbart or just listening to Bannon? Is arch-philosemite a term? It should be.

Its 1488D chess. Vid related

You… you do realize he is a Jew who converted to Christianity? Still genetically a kike

Yeaaaa, guyz duh this is just 14000437839236294639749673 underwaterbackgammontaiwaneseinianchineseinidianmezoamericananaindonesianhieroglyphicsudanesebabylonianhinduwewuzkangszoolucherokeeazteceskimozoolanderbluesteel dimensional chess

i fucking hate this faggot

It seems more like a sign that there is a leak within the chain of command and she was trying to take credit. She has suggested other shit that he has ignored.

That's not true. This board was anti-Trump at the start and was more in Rand's and Ted's corner than anything. Mods even came down on people for supporting Trump and anchored Trump threads.

It's more of the same and usual routine. Administration made it clear that efforts to take out ISIS will increase, we've had troops in Syria for a while, they often enter illegally for these operations, we're still working with the "moderate" rebels disappointingly but expected and not unusual, and the focus seems to be fighting ISIS.
The only reason why this is drawing so much buzz now is the recent Military Strike. Everyone is on edge, so any movement within Syria is going to cause massive sperging. I'm pretty blackpilled right now about the future and think Trump's been flipped to be honest, but still people do need to keep their cool. Outside of the Missile Strike, things don't seem too out of the ordinary.

Probably better than some of the other things he thinks it's okay to do children.

Reminder that the FSA are as bad as ISIS or worse.

Question 18: Mr. President, Syria has been subject recently to continuing Israeli aggression. What is the objective behind that? And are you concerned about the possibility of a Syrian-Israeli war?

President Assad: Concern about a war is unrealistic, because the reality is that we are living this war. But as for calling it a Syrian-Israeli war, you can assume in any case that these terrorists are fighting for Israel. Even if they are not a regular Israeli army, they are still fighting for Israel. And Israel shares the objectives with Turkey, the United States, France, Britain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and other states. They all share the same objective. It is a war that has taken a new form and uses new instruments. Practically, our victory over the terrorists is a victory over all those states put together. That’s why Israel is doing its best to support these terrorists in every place the Syrian Army advances. They attack in one way or another in order to provide support to the terrorists and in order to stall the momentum of the Syrian Arab Army in facing them.

webcache.googleu sercontent.com/search?q=cache:TZqYvE9MaZ0J:sana.sy/en/?p=103658+http://sana.sy/en/?p=103658&gbv=1&hl=en&ct=clnk

Question 19: Recently, many European parliamentarians started to flock on Syria, some publicly and some secretly. Does this mean that something has happened or does this imply a change in the European policy towards Syria? Have they understood that you were right?

President Assad: The European policy has not actually changed, because the European officials have gone too far with their lies; and now if they want to make a U-turn, the European public opinion will tell them: you were lying to us. All of what you said was not true. That’s why they have persisted in their lies but with a few modifications from time to time. They have reproduced the same product using different packaging in order to deceive their customers, i.e. the European public opinion. The Western public opinion has changed, first because those lies cannot go on for six years while belied by the facts.
Second, thanks to the social media, it has become difficult for the corporate media linked to the political machines in the West to control the ins and outs of information and data throughout the world.
Third, this happened as a result of the huge migration waves towards Europe and the terrorist acts which hit a number of European states, particularly France. These different events have made the Western citizen ask questions about the reality of what’s going on.
What has changed in Europe today is that the public opinion knows very well that the corporate media and the politicians are lying. But the public opinion does not know the full truth, it knows only part of the truth and is seeking out the truth of what is happening in Syria, what happened in Libya, and what’s happening in Yemen today, and is asking questions about the relationship between the officials in their countries and the petrodollars in the Gulf states, and other questions.

Question 4: But talking about the Syria war, you can never exclude the foreign factors. The Saudi-backed high negotiating committee, HNC, are saying that they are counting on the Trump administration to play a positive role instead of the mistaken policies under his predecessor Barack Obama. So, from your side, what do you expect from Trump’s Middle East policy, particularly policy on Syria?

President Assad: The first part that you mentioned about their hopes, when you pin your hopes on a foreign country, doesn’t matter which foreign country, it means you’re not patriotic, and this is proved, because they should depend on the support of the Syrian people, not any other government or administration.

Now, regarding the Trump administration, during his campaign and after the campaign, the main rhetoric of the Trump administration and the president himself was about the priority of defeating ISIS. I said since the beginning that this is a promising approach to what’s happening in Syria and in Iraq, because we live in the same area and we face the same enemy. We haven’t seen anything concrete yet regarding this rhetoric, because we’ve been seeing now certain is a local kind of raids. You cannot deal with terrorism on local basis; it should be comprehensive, it cannot be partial or temporary. It cannot be from the air, it should be in cooperation with the troops on the ground, that’s why the Russians succeeded, since they supported the Syrian Army in pushing ISIS to shrink, not to expand as it used to be before that. So, we have hopes that this taking into consideration that talking about ISIS doesn’t mean talking about the whole terrorism; ISIS is one of the products, al-Nusra is another product, you have so many groups in Syria, they are not ISIS, but they are Al Qaeda, they have the same background of the Wahabi extremist ideology.

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:4vXl56 G3MOUJ:sana.sy/en/?p=101799+sana.sy/en/?p=101799&gbv=1&hl=en&ct=clnk

Question 5: So, Mr. President, you and Mr. Donald Trump actually share the same priority which is counter-terrorism, and both of you hate fake news. Do you see any room for cooperation?

President Assad: Yeah, in theory, yes, but practically, not yet, because there’s no link between Syria and the United States on the formal level. Even their raids against ISIS that I just mentioned, which are only a few raids, happened without the cooperation or the consultation with the Syrian Army or the Syrian government which is illegal as we always say. So, theoretically we share those goals, but particularly, not yet.

Question 12: Mr. President, as you may be fully aware that the “White Helmets” took an Oscar this year for the best documentary short, but folks are saying that the truth about this “White Helmets” is not like what Netflix has presented, so what is your take on this?

President Assad: First of all, we have to congratulate al-Nusra for having the first Oscar! This is an unprecedented event for the West to give Al Qaeda an Oscar; this is unbelievable, and this is another proof that the Oscars, Nobel, all these things are politicized certificates, that’s how I can look at it. The White Helmets story is very simple; it is a facelift of al-Nusra Front in Syria, just to change their ugly face into a more humanitarian face, that’s it. And you have many videos on the net and of course images broadcasted by the White Helmets that condemn the White Helmets as a terrorists group, where you can see the same person wearing the white helmet and celebrating over the dead bodies of Syrian soldiers. So, that’s what the Oscar went to, to those terrorists. So, it’s a story just to try to prevent the Syrian Army during the liberation of Aleppo from making more pressure on the attacking and liberating the districts within the city that have been occupied by those terrorists, to say that the Syrian Army and the Russians are attacking the civilians and the innocents and the humanitarian people.

Banning holocaust denial works in favor of russian civic nationalist narrative. How dense are you?

He has a good point about the kids growing up to hate us. Even if you dont like his 'lifestyle'.

I have family member deployed. It's marines, small group. This was actually announced a bit back. They're just rebounding the same move ad an invasion.

Russia is almost entirely owned by like 100 jewsish oligarchs.
Is just that a stupid meme for halfwit westerners

You mean 100 Russian hackers?

Pretty sure they can't draft me.

Seems to me U.S will back Kurds even more now, even pit them against Assad. We all knew this time was coming, let's hope Assad will hold against the ZOG. Also, can anyone confirm this

debka.com/article/26004/US-Air-Force-to-quit-Incirlik-move-to-Syria-base

If this stand then we are witnessing the prologue of a WW3

So is this the TL;DR of the situation ?

I guess death is only acceptable if it's for Israel.

So it seems to me that we're now in a situation where Trumps initial action has allowed the establishment to go full balls in on their own rhetoric without him being able to do much to rein them in.

By agreeing to the strike he's pretty much allowed them to bring out the playbook planned for Hilary and just use that freely.
As if Trump had never been elected.

Seems they're hyping the FSA again which means the USA is going to be aiding and supporting a coalition of Al Qaeda affiliates again.
For Israel everything is back on track. Syria will collapse without the One Syria party and then they can do whatever they want in the Golan Heights with no one to bitch, maybe take some more of Syria or start deporting Palestinians to Syria.

The fuck. Where did everything go so wrong?

TL;DR:
Trump goes back on his promises but his supporters continue to suck his dick like battered wives

It really only depends on what levels of cuckoldry you're ok with.
I personally draw the line when someone does something that makes all the globalists, including Hillary Clinton and Bibi, very happy and using the support of the (((free world))) leaders as justification of your actions being correct. Meanwhile those holding anti-globalists views like Farage, Le Pen and others disagree with the action.

Trump hasn't made America great enough for me to just accept it as 10^99D chess.

The Kurds wont fight assad.

The Kurds are secular. They hate Turkey, isis and other sunni muslims who have been persecuting them for centuries.

Goon detected. Might I recommend suicide?

underwaterbackgammontaiwanesechineseinidianmezoamericananaindonesianhieroglyphicsudanesebabylonianhinduwewuzkangszkwazimodoaladdinjafarazteceskimozoolanderbluesteel 44 hyperinterdimensional chess

Told ya so, at least the mountains of salt was fun

The Kurds are basically commies whose entire history is them backstabbing their neighbours.

This is just wishful thinking. If they promise them full autonomy and a state along with total US/israeli backing, they will fight Assad.

Mostly because their neighbours all want to kill them and the commies were the first ones to treat them like something vaguely resembling human beings.

It's kinda funny really.
They seem to barely care about actual communist political and economic theory. They just throw commie names and symbolism around.
They're like commieboos or something.

Because they are backstabbers.

No because their neighbours are all muslims who want to kill anyone who isn't the same kind of muslim as them.

Them being backstabbing scum goes back to before the birth of Muhammad.

Not like the region was any different prior to muhammed.

Constant fighting and treachery has always been the norm in the region.

Kurds genocided Greeks and Armenians along with the Turks back in 20th century. They are both Turds for all I care.

All that news a week ago about people buying survival luxury bunkers because of trump. The elite use press to send secret messages to their own around the world. Could this be a warning for them? like saying- move your asses to the bunkers now.

I Have profound difficulty caring about 20th century Greece or its people.
They'd long ago ceased to be useful to anyone.

I'm still amazed how this guy was able to piss away his career in the blink of an eye, because he couldn't keep his inner kiddiefiddler in check.

Who cares what you think? I state facts of them being barbaric faggots and not to be trusted by anyone.

He got too used to saying controversial things…
Pedophilia is huge in the gay community. They talk like that all the time in private.

[one ounce of Krokodil was put into your mailbox]

[one shekel was paid to you for this post]

wtf I want to die for Israel now

stop reading that shit, it's a click bait conspiracy website

That's the problem with narcissists(leaving aside the obvious gay-pedo connection for a moment), they can become hugely popular in our sick "me me me me me"-society, but they usually overplay their hand, say something that crushes social acceptance and they're gone.
Same thing happened to Kanye West tbh.

Name a single news source (except goldwater) that is not a clickbait conspiracy website.

Protip: You cant.

Yeah that plays a part but it also says a lot about how hypocritical we all are as a society.

Theres certain things that we can say in private with our friends but if we said them in public we would be crucified.
Sometimes its part of human nature to accept a lie without question and be outraged by the truth.

So far there's nothing on RT.com or sputniknews.com, I just saw that however:

Netanyahu: Russia, US May Cooperate on Liquidating Syria's Chemical Weapons

sputnik*news.com/middleeast/201704091052465819-russia-us-syria-chemical-weapons/

"TEL AVIV (Sputnik) — Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu urged on Sunday the international community to bring to the end the process of Syria's chemical weapons arsenal dismantling, adding that he sees possibilities for cooperation between Russia and the United States in this sphere."

I'm kinda torn on the whole hypocrisy thing tbh. On the one hand I believe it is natural to a certain degree. Remember Nigger Woods having like 7 affairs at the same time? And everyone was like:"He's psychologically ill, it's sex addiction!!!!"
Don't get me wrong, I believe in monogamy and being faithful to your wife, but the desire to fuck as many females as possible is hardwired into us and it's a temptation we all know. So it might be hypocritical to condemn Nigger Woods, but it's also reasonable to uphold the value of monogamyy in this way.
On the other hand I've watched a lot of Jordan Peterson stuff over the last few weeks(nevermind that he's bluepilled about the third reich, he has some interesting ideas) and his idea that a society will wither away the more people lie (whether it'd be in politics or in everyday life) kinda stuck with me. I really don't know what to think in regards to all that.

Adele Caught Shapeshifting Into Eight-Foot Reptilian In New Zealand

>yournewswire.com/adele-caught-shapeshifting-reptilian-new-zealand/

" Adele “shapeshifted into an eight-foot reptilian” backstage at Auckland’s Mount Smart Stadium after the final concert of her world tour, according to shocked fans and a reporter from the New Zealand Herald.

The ten super fans, invited backstage to meet Adele after her final New Zealand show, got more than they bargained for when the singer “shapeshifted” into a “massive, at least eight or nine feet tall, powerfully built reptilian” with “greenish-grey scales“, to quote one of the witnesses.

Jim Joint, reporting for the New Zealand Herald, wrote that the super fans told him Adele had “flickering reptile eyes with a black stripe down the middle” and “scaly horns and protrusions” all over her body.

“She looked shocked, like she wasn’t prepared for the change,” a witness told the Herald. "

and instead of using Archive.is they post so-called screencaps of the NZ Herald. Yournewswire.com is the Weekly World News of the internet.

No, this is impossible. Nobody runs a business empire like Trump if they can't separate logic from emotion. Whatever his reasons where, it wasn't because of "muh childrens". That's just the way it's being packaged and sold.

I heard it was just US forces dealing with ISIS, but then again just like OP, I don't have a legitimate source on that.

If anyone ITT told me the sky is blue I'd look out the window to make sure.

Well of course, always check to verify information. To go off of a single random twitter user is just foolish though.

Yank

We should've gone Jeb!

This. Marine force is to fight isis. This is old news being spun.

Lel. What is Turtleman doing these days anyway? Besides "sleeping with his beautiful wife".

at least I couldn't stay mad at him for starting WWIII

I'm sure Jeb! could even make WW3 hilarious

Yeah its definitely natural. Lots of bad behaviors are.

I just think that example shows it very well.

OH WOW THIS THREAD AGAIN, ITS STILL FUCKING NOTHING

It's pretty funny. 2 threads and still no concrete proof.

It's pretty telling that the entire world is on edge, expecting Trump to turn into a Jewish agent and start World War 3. Why is that telling? Because the Jews are so innocent that they don't even exist, and if they did no one could talk about them anyway. Everyone in the world is on edge because of fucking Jews.

Subversion, that's their legacy.

It's another click bait tabloid website, they're posing as a news organization with access to zuper-seekret israeli intelligence sources. They've been doing this for a while

web.archive.org/web/20010920174438/http://www.debka.com/

A Vast Conspiracy Hatched in the Dark?

" September 12: Given the scale in time and dimensions of this last appalling conspiracy against America, none of DEBKAfile’s intelligence experts can explain how it came to fruition without any Western intelligence community noticing what was going on. The pre-planning must have taken years and involved hundreds if not thousands of strategists, activists, helpers, spotters, couriers, sleepers, controllers and spiritual leaders – and their families. Large sums of cash must have moved between countries. "

and of course not a word about the Israelis from that moving company that were arrested who then later said on israeli TV that they were there to "document the event".

Nice dubs but that doesnt really answer my question. Which was to name one news outlet that doesnt publish fake news.

For example the BBC said Saddam had weapons of mass destruction.

But they are right on this one, (((they))) knew what was going on. Anyhow, we'll see how it progresses, they got the airfield, what will the U.S do with it remains to be seen.

shut up

Sage until proof. How has there been over 750 posts on this shit and I still haven't seen any fucking proof. Turboniggers.

Your ideology is fucking autistic and you will be thrown into the ovens with the kikes for your hand in destroying western civilisation.

When taken to its logical conclusion as Cantwell has recently, it just turns back into monarchy. Because he says that the landowner will quickly end up owning large amounts of land, because usury still exists. After that you end up with basically a monarch. I would fucking prefer to have an actual monarch than have the option for literal cyberpunk commie anti-market shit to become real.

It's happening.

Jesus Christ, Fox Jazeera sounds as bad as MSNBC and CNN now. The Jew is pushing all the buttons on Syria they can.

Your ideology is fucking autistic and you will be thrown into the ovens with the kikes for your hand in the destruction of white civilisation.

Trips of truth.

The Holohoax is too important to Russia's national mythos for Putin to let people tell the truth about it.

There are no good Jews.

Isn't turkey in there without permission as well?

Just say you cant name one if you cant. That is fine.

i dont know anything anymore oh my god my brain make it stop its actually maddening

What? I was saying that having a monarchy would be better than attempting to have ancapistan. I don't actually believe any particular ideology is the best, I only believe in my people.

Well ofcourse, since the beginning of the crisis. Same in Iraq. But nobody, and I mean NOBODY will say it. Turkey is the favorite of NATO in the Middle East. Everyone let them take Cyprus, they let them invade Syria, Iraq and they ofc let them bomb their own population(don't know if this is good or bad, kek). But now idk, seems like Turdkey might get whats coming to them, they grow too arrogant.

Tanks in 30 minutes. This time for real.

Can we please wait with that until Le Pen wins, the EU burns and we fix our shit at least a little bit? Otherwise the roaches will all come here.

foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx?searchText=C05794498

He starts war; he fuels war.

Russia, Iran Warn U.S. They Will "Respond With Force" If Syria "Red Lines" Crossed Again

A statement issued on Sunday by a joint command centre consisting of forces of Russian, Iran and allied militia alliance supporting Syrian President Bashar al Assad said that Friday's US strike on the Syrian air base crossed “red lines” and it would "respond with force" to any new aggression while increasing their level of support to their ally.

In the statement published by the group on media outlet Ilam al Harbi, the pro-Assad alliances says that “what America waged in an aggression on Syria is a crossing of red lines. From now on we will respond with force to any aggressor or any breach of red lines from whoever it is and America knows our ability to respond well."

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-09/russia-iran-warn-trump-they-will-respond-force-if-syria-red-lines-crossed-again

If this is a dick measuring contest and not just helping Isreal out, then, hopefully, this puts an end to it now. I.e., it's left in Iran's, Russia's, etc. hands.

bump

anarcho-yuppie

Doesn't matter who wins this, you are fucked, poor kid

post a source or GTFO. And no, Yournewswire.com doesn't count

why are you bumping if you have no new information to add?

Because I thought:

Seemed to be relevant/important, and I had seen that the thread went back a couple pages.

You need to get your jewdar checked, that is if you aren't one yourself.

Got a source on that?

Holla Forums, where not even the dead know peace from Jewry.

Actually it's a normal Crusade.

Ziocons win again.

Syria is Islamic you fucking retard

Nah, western crusader cucks fucked up Constantinoupolis in the past, they can do it again to other christians.

yeah, no shit, but there are christians there, and the u.s actively wants them removed.

Now that's autism!

Thanks for the hearty kek, friendo.

Source on the song?

No. Syria is pretty much Russia's soft underbelly, they can't let it fall. Russia's economy is heavily reliant on oil and gas exports to Europe. If the Qatar-Mediterranean pipeline gets built, the Arabs can undercut their monopoly. Putin has already shown he will fight threats to the Russian energy exports tooth and nail - the invasion of South Ossetia killed a previous such idea for an Azeri-Turkish pipeline. Not only that, Syria hosts the only Russian naval base with direct access to the Mediterranean.

Russia is not going to back down.

NOW CONFIRMED

Any other sources except the humble waterfilter salesman?

Need additional sources to confirm this, I'm not going "IT'S HAPPENING" until I see more information confirming it. Also if an invasion is going to happen, they'll wait until new moon which is around the 26th of April.

Why?

Strike under the cover of darkness. If I recall it was the same for the Iraq war in 2003.

Well at least World War III isn't going to happen in the middle of winter.

That's when heaven will come…

What the fuck?
Ground invasion? Where? How strong?

That's the best gift ever. I love Trump so much.

Neocons are pushing for this to happen now. The longer they wait the more likely trump may be to hear other opinions and change his mind. Much like Obama in 2013 ended up not invading Syria. Very unlikely this will be left to chance and go the same route.

Got it, thank you.

I don't get it, really. Doesn't the President need congressional approval to start a war? Can he just do whatever he likes?

Yes he needs approval to start a WAR but not to start a "war". Congressional oversight has been weakened over the decades when it comes to war powers.

I honestly don't give a fuck unless this turns into some Iraq 2.0 "shock and awe" shit
bombing Syria is nothing new anyway, it's been going on for years
not that I approve of it

Ukrainians are anti-white for killing Russians on their jew masters orders

Dont worry guise it is le 13451345Dchess xD

tbh I would wait for other sources then Jonestein, remember 2000 new year ave and "OMG Putin ICBM's are Flying towards America right now!"

No matter how credible the source, always use the journalistic approach (at least how journalism used to be) and look for at least 2 or 3 independent sources that back the claim up.

Notice anything?

The conditions are somewhat different now. One of the reason the Russians barely tolerated Obama in the last year is because they were hoping for a slim chance Trump was sincere. Now that assurance no longer applies and Russia will now start executing plans as if Hillary's foreign policy is in effect. So I believe any future action in Syria will provoke a military response now, even if it's just a mutual "show of force" action against the U.S (something like a cyber attack on one of the U.S navy ships which cripples it for a few hours). I don't think Russia will immediately go all in unless the U.S attempted a decapitation strike on Assad directly or sent in a large invading force.

unless you're talking about the jew star like, I have no idea

Thanks for reinforcing the board consensus, hoholgoon.

Yet you care about kurds?

How about no, faggot?

From Jordan into JNI/AQ controlled territory. Fireshit doesn't work, but south eastern Syria.

I do not know if this is horsepiss or not, but 150k boots are mentioned in rumors I have not verified.

The troops does not show up on my maps yet, but there have been skirmishes.
mideast.liveuamap.com/
You see it on the one above. Unlike in North Syria, I don't got any pictures yet(Just got up)
globaleventmap.org/

No you're the fucking retard because Syria is a secular country, it's not islamic. There's a majority of muslims but the religious fanatics have no power and there's a lot christians living there also. And atheists. And have you seen Assad's wife? Syria isn't Iran.

Yes, I'm sure all those well known and documented historical events are all completely fabricated.

Turns out I was wrong on the start of the Iraq war, the start was just after a full moon, March 20th, 2013. I guess visibility is more favorable than stealth, depends on the type of invasion I guess.

I've seen people using that image but didn't look closely at it obviously, what da fug is going on?

gotta attack those evil globalist nazis backing assad the holocaust denier, axis of evil right there

Granted, jewed up modern "Christianity" is closer to the jewish mentality than to actual Christianity.
And if you're interested in digits, Jesus' Greek name adds up to 888, Christ to 1480 and Savior to 1408. Make of that what you will.

Watch sossad and isis removed in 6 month.
Every rapefugee will have to go back.
Without excuses like (((assad will jail them))) or something.
This is my prediction.

Hey you faggot mods, where'd all the pro-Trump Syria stickies go after the Spicer conference?
webm very related

Even the 1/8th rule is too lenient today, and you're advocating 1/4th? Kill yourself my man

No.
You faggots gonna demand Trump let in all the green eyed spics after he builds the wall?

Assad is preferable to ISIS, but Syria is still full of Muslims. It's not a bad thing if the fighting drags on and they continue to wipe each other out. We need to start deporting refugees back into the meat grinder.

The missile strike was about making sure the mudslimes don't get used to using chemical weapons because then they might find their way into Europe. It also set an example for Iran and the Norks. Stop white knighting mudslimes. I preferred Cruz over Trump and I've consistently been amazed at Trump's leadership and political ability. Sad to see those who started the Trump train losing faith. For now I'm hoping it's all shills.

(((NARRATIVE))) STATUS: DEAD

>>>/gaschamber/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

What's sad is the shills are basically praising a war that isn't even happening.

Occasionally I'll try and make shit up to mock them, but it's genuinely indistinguishable.

He's talking about the civil war being a good thing.

I just hate sycophantic cocksuckers like you. At least we worship Hitler because lived and died for his ideals. What's this Orange Nigger doing, bathing in swamp he promised to drain? Go lick Imkampfy's balls.

>what is the holocaust

Wikileaks: Full CIA doc: Scenarios for ousting Assad – found in recently uploaded CREST database (1986)
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/851460448444710913
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP86T01017R000100770001-5.pdf
Mirror fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=g5db4c11600a42bc19999513597fd020e055c66927

Who?

Not nu-Holla Forums (/r/thedonald), that's for sure.

I am no christian, just stating facts, you projecting faggot.

checked, but foreign words are not taken into account in the lexarithm(ΛΕΞΑΡΙΘΜΟΣ). Jesus is a foreign word, it's result is meaningless.

She takes tabloid rumors, already twisted, and twists them even more.

YOU HAVE HAD 2 THREADS ON NOTHING

ITS TIME TO STOP

It's well known they have training grounds in Mexico and S.A. Would not surprise me they have in Jordania too, but I guess they just ship them there ready for action.

Checked. Apocalypse Soon.

So many dubs, trips, and quads on this would-be Syria invasion. If it's not here already, it's coming. It's starting to look like Kek's idea of the dawn is the Happening which has been foretold since the foundation of Holla Forums.

Reminder that taking political opinions and news from women is a mistake.

you mean watch assad bash the shit out of terrorist while the US spills sphagetti like a giant retard it is

the refugees wont go back because theyre allowed by the cucked EU law to stay and live here, and any european politician that tries to defy the (((EU))) is instantly attacked by european and US media.

so get your shit straight and lurk for another three years before posting

Not on the list, try again, Christkike.

Trump declares to Fox News: "We are not going into Syria."

checked

http ://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4402000/Rex-Tillerson-arrives-Moscow-meet-Putin.html

Rex Tillerson may meet with Putin after all.

learn how to sage:

8ch.net/faq.html
What is "sage"? Posters may reply to threads without bumping them to the top of the index by putting "sage" in the email field.

And this is how I know that you're a Kike.
(((Libertarianism))), (((Capitalism))), (((Communism))) are all the same Jewish shit with a different name.

So was Bobby Fischer.
So is Michael Savage, who was one of the first to call out the false flag attack.
I'm not falling for the 'based Kike' meme, nor do I advocate putting Jews into leadership positions (see how bad that is with Kushner!), BUT that doesn't mean we can't gain valuable insights from their work, or see them as allies in our cause in the rare cases where they DO actually agree with us.

I legit thought that he was being sarcastic there, but upon second reading it seems that he actually means that.
Fuck him, then! Doesn't he realise that most women WANT to be abused, and that killing homosexuals is a GOOD thing?

awdnews.com/political/iraqi-forces-shot-down-isis-drone,-examination-of-the-drone-revealed-that-it-was-manufactured-in-israel

Solid advice.

Putin is overtly Christian, and supports Assad.
Is Assad a Jewish puppet too?
Sitting on the fence is stupid.

I used to respect this guy a bit back when I was a filthy Marxist. I'll bet he's actually on the right side on this issue, albeit for the wrong reasons.

So you're saying that our allies are these countries, and not Lebanon, Syria, and Russia?
Okay.