Losing control?

Have fun on the first day of E3?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
steamcommunity.com/id/juniperlee/
archive.is/gLkle
encyclopediadramatica.se/Zeekill
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater

Evenin' folks.

I think I've regained control. The biggest problem I've had pretty much resolved it.
What are you anons listening to?

Sup fags
I fucking knew Quake would be here today, I warned people about it

I'm still working on that doom level, currently trying to make it less linear.

I feel hopeless and my life is spiraling out of control. I wish I could just give up and have someone else do everything I ever planned to do but that won't happen.

Allahuackbar.

Morning everyone~

E3 was pretty fun although bethesda was boring as shit. I saw a lot of you shitposting in the stream!

MY NAME IS ALEX HUNTER

I JUST HATE THIS FUCKING SPORT

AND THESE MANAGERS FEASTING ON IT'S CARCUS

I wish I didn't knew that Quake was being rebooted as a hero shooter. Please someone find me something to drink so I can at least grieve quietly to myself.

Just fucking kill me.

Good to hear you've got your affairs back in order user.

I hope you are using snapmap

What'd you resolve user?

Nope complete control here, anyone else think E3 has been a snorefest so far?

How many agitated skeletons you planning on?

EA had some funny things with the "SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS" shit.

hello friends

went for a run today, went for 30 minutes!!!

Games were always going to be shit and the cringe isn't there either.

Giving up is for bitch niggas. You ain't a bitch nigga is you?

I keep forgetting about the fucking reboot.

6 in the main giant clusterfuck room you run through with a plasma gun and one later on to spook you.

You remember that thing from a few days ago with the trap that I've been spending time with? We talked today and everything is okay now.

I wish I was a bitch nigga. At least then I'd know my fucking place, smoke.

Its been shit.
So far only Battlefield 1 and Dishonored 2 look fun.

So not only are liberals lining up to get guns banned, but also violent video games. I'm actually concerned that in a few years countries are going to give in and issue laws that Jack Thompson dreamed of having. This hobby is dead

It was just plain boring and awful. Nothing really funny to laugh at. Except Skyrim Remastered. That got a good fucking laugh out of me.

Congrats, that'd probably kill me.

You mean to tell me that you aren't playing the latest and greatest in the DOOM franchise?

You never mentioned it being a trap!

I thought it was just some other dude.

Holy fuck user, nice job. I was getting close to hitting about half that before all the trips, might have to start over on my progress when I start it again. Good for you man.

That game looks like fucking shit
No trench combat at all and the weapons are just reskinned BF4/BFH weapons

I'm gonna say a word.
Tell me what comes to mind when you hear/read it.

Feminism

So saw this in a thread. 4chan gays are something else.

I saw all you niggers avatarfagging in the moe.

In their quest to ruin anything of value Bethesda takes another soul to the call.

I can't wait to feel the pain.

Its like they actively tried to attach the dumbest shit to it. Its like they tried fucking it up

I don't know. Trench Warfare was one of the most boring parts of WW1.

These fucking fake ass fans have zero respect for anything. They are crying "omg I love Berserk! But the Rape was too far!"

Fuck off!!!!!! Someone fucking kill me! I thought all the fags died in Orlando!

Ayy nice. I just got there last week myself. You gonna do the bridge to one-hour runs, too?

God dammit.

Don't give up, faggot.

When they prepare for cringe it's shit.

Nigga, they look like boring shit. Also, the libs won't succeed. Trust me.

Nice b8, wars aren't fun
Is that you Bel?

It's at the top of the mountain.

The violent video game thing is fucking hilarious at least.

WATER TEXTURES

Idiots.

Air freshener.

finished my last exam today fuck yeer
off to england now to get shanked by mussies
FUN
and now my fucking ethernet driver has fucked itself and i cant connect to the internet on my win7 partion
FUN

evening

Laughter.

If trench combat is boring why even make a WW1 game? Most of the war was fought in trenches.

haven't been to work in weeks,didn't fire me yet, $12 to my name for groceries, trying to learn web dev atm, no time to grind in tos

control is officially lost.

Why are you getting butthurt?
No one gives a fuck about those fake Berserk "fans", check them post history on the Berserk sub most have never posted there or only did ages and ages ago.

It was awful, but I got a few laughs out of it.

It was exactly like this, but I had other stuff during the Bethesda conference to make me laugh. Like Skyrim Remastered, Dishonored 2 animations and Nuka World.

Dyed hair

Grab some coffee, the rides only just begun.

How do you accidentally sell a game?

And if you sold a game how do you have no money?

What country were you in before?

Homewreckers.

Hey Morden.

Fuck mountains. In fact, I am on the top of fuck mountain.

Fuck everything. If I had the heart to devote myself to something maybe I'd be able to actually perform my duties properly instead of being so fucking slow in college and failing to properly work on shit.

How does anyone believe in anything, man.

Now can we get that in something that isnt cockney accent?

Skyrim remastered is just to allow mods on consoles for Skyrim. It wasnt enough they killed Fallout 4's modding scene with the console shit, now they got to aim for Skyrim.

Hey guys, how you doing tonight?

Might regain control, my cousin said she's going to try to get me hired as an office assistant for her for summer. It'll basically be my first job. She's going to tell me how it goes tomorrow since she has a meeting with her boss.

Oh and I didn't catch E3. What did I miss?

Don't get outnumbered or outsized and you'll be fine.

Those types of fans are the main base game devs market their games to.

Those fucks are the "avg" gamer. It's like them saying "omg I love dark souls but can we get a easy mode?" No respect for the series.

What a faggot

Easy for you to say.
I've been in agony all day. Not because of the faggots, but because of the leftists

I spent it on food to last for the week

Come on now ritsu, this level of shitposting is a bit far even for you.

The skeletons aren't really the problem in that room, it's the pinky demons bodyblocking you from the plasmagun and health.

I looked into it just a little, this shit is why we can't have nice things.

quality reply in post.

I should just sleep.

Quake Reboot
:^)

You know what? You're right
But the wars are over

What the hell is wrong with mountains?

You didn't miss anything really plank.

Congrats on the job!

That guy should've pulled the trigger and ended his degenerate life.

How the fuck do you accidentally sell a game?

Guess what? Rocket jumping's going to be an innate ability where you just press a simple button.
WEW LAD

In Dishonoured? It was still boring.

There were a few things that did get a giggle but it was just overall boring. Very few things to really make fun of.

Have they called you in at all?

Did you run for 30 minutes straight? I'm building up to that right now. I usually run/walk 2 miles in 30 minutes.

Glad I left that shit.

Been gone a few days without good internet connection. Anyone know what that "Grab" option at the bottom of certain threads now does?

No. Had to spend last night in a hotel since the movers ran out of gas taking stuff to the new house and we didn't have anything to sleep on here, and then had to get everything moved today. Still needing to set shit up and clean the old apartment.

no i got to the 40 odd minute mark (the most i've ever ran is 48 minutes) but then stopped going three times a week and now i just maintain my somewhat good running status by going like once a week or whatever.

whats all the trips?

thank you. someone was telling me anyone can run 30 or 40 minutes with 0 practice and it really killed my pride in being able to do it tbh.

By not thinking about it. Overthinking is how shit falls apart.

I've been having a good laugh at them all day. Hell reddit had some kind of stupid drama because the mods there deleted any talk of the shooting because it was bad press for the muzzies. Was pretty funny.

Thats only half the question

Nah skyrim. The list of stupid shit the HD release had was silly.

ya, this is a normal everyday kind of job,but the pay is super shit and as usual customer service melts your mind after a while, i just want out

its only for a holiday aka visit the cousins be4 they get shariahed
still living in aus

gday
hav u finished the series yet?

you wot?

touristy stuff im not going within 30 feet of any1 thats a shade darker than slight tan
iv been around abo's ill treat the mussies the same as them

Goin's good. Good luck on the job amigo.

I had a bunch of games to sell to Movie Trade.
I fucking remember specifically putting my copy of animal crossing new leaf inside it's case for me to sell it.
I remember seeing it clearly being animal crossing when I sold it to the guy at the store.
I even double checked.
about one week later I find my copy of animal crossing new leaf next to my pc tower.

At least NuQuake isn't trying to call itself "Quake" like how DOOⱭ wants to be Doom.

I guess trap might be an exaggeration, but he is pretty convincing in women's clothes.

TRASH

There are at least three fags in this thread right now.

I haven't made a new avatar folder yet.

I lost all my old pictures with my hard drive and still haven't replaced 98% of it.

I had thousands of images of each character all categorized into folders for different emotions, facial expressions, etc. and now all I have is a smattering of Mikasa images and three google image thumbnails of Audrey

Can't wait

Not yet!
Just ensure that Clinton gets into office, that way she can arm the middle east AND spark civil conflict in the US! Perfect recipe for a third World War AND a second Civil War!

Does it pay well?

Honestly more attention away from gun bans the better

What are we even still doing here?

I've started seeing stale memes everywhere and people are getting laughed at for shaming cross-posters. "Summerfags" can't be an excuse anymore, this entire board is just garbage.

HURT ME PLENTY

It's a shame he survived.

Yeah, it was quite dull.

I'm australian

Shit taste. I bet you won't even buy the new quake.

Do they make fun of aus accents there?

Maybe Mr Howard serves Kek as well, and wants the vidya industry to burn? He's just trying to expedite the process.

If he was even half worthy to own a gun it wouldnt be loaded. Though I spose if he could angle himself right and pop the gun open he could load her up and let loose.

Thats why I never think about anything and just react.

What?

I went for my run at 10PM last night. It was 5 Celsius outside. It was so fucking cold that the windows of the cars I ran past were frosting over and there was a light mist hovering around. I was only wearing running shorts and a singlet, too.

On the way back, I finger-gunned at some strangers and they started at me like I was fucking crazy. Truth be told, I would do the same thing if a manlet wearing barely any clothes gestured at me at 11PM on a freezing cold night. Still, despite the FREEZING COLD, it was a good run. I'm making good progress on my endurance.

…So uh how are you?

Why are people more butthurt about fucking rape all of a sudden?

I mean, you obviously know by now I don't do well with your advice. I mean, I'm back here again and I'm fucking up. How I get out is probably going to be of my own prerogative. It's not for a lack of trying, either.

Brain is nigger.

One was to Arizona so that my old man could see all his old man friends from college and the like, and the other trip was a 4am meetup in fucking canada of all places. It was only me and one other guy driving up there to meet another user. Tons of fun.

Everything in the world is going straight to hell, I'm sure things are going to get much worse, and all I'm thinking is that I don't want Mr. Bones' Wild Ride to end

There is quite literally nowhere else left to go

'Least you got trips.

Might want to check up on that job status user.

So what did you sell them then?

Sounds pretty gay user.

Didn't you claim to lose your pictures before?

I hope they call for more gun bans. This is literally perfect storm shit for Trump. Anyone with a brain will blame mudslimes and get pissed about calls for it being about guns.

Reminds them men are stronger than women and feminism told them thats not true.

God I love how quickly winter is coming back. Sweaters are already back in fashion

Maybe one of the firemen will be impressed enough to give him a call.

My copy of Zelda Ocarina of time 3DS

Insane anarchist edit

All punks are the same, no matter the skin tone. Only difference is how they deck your shit in. Still though, just avoid shit places and shit people and stay with your friend when outside.

yes, that's when I lost them

I -still- haven't done anything about it

Hey Hey. Just finished some more RP writing.

Didn't know what I expected but was still let down

Simplest way to live.

Mr. Howard just wants an industry to milk
He can't milk anything if violent games are banned

Bernie just destroyed his "neutral" stance on gun control today
He completely fucked himself

You drove all the way to Cucknadia just to meet an user?

Oh well that sucks. And that wasn't a hobo picture so I was confused.

Don't bother.

Even libtards are getting obnoxious about it.

Can't be that bad.

aus gets fuck tons of brit immigrants and they havnt said anything bout aus accents before…. so i have no idea. ill see when i get there or ill end up laughing at them and go full bogan making myself unintelligible.

im pretty great, getting a kindle shortly and iv pirated fucktons of books to read, gona have heaps of time on the 24hr flight looking forward to it. plus im going to france for a few days cousins hav a house and i might get to see snow for the first time. sick tities is how i am

yer sub humans of every flavour are more of less the same. not moving out of the house without at least 3 people with me

I'm an Ausfag, so my body isn't ready for this kind of weather, either.

Some of the people I fingergunned were chicks. Shit, I fingergunned an arguing couple and they stopped and just stared at me.

Traps are gay once you see the penis. I stopped caring a while ago.

11 bucks an hour she said. 1 more dollar than min wage here. I don't really care about pay, I just want something to do for summer.

Thanks, it's not 100% confirmed yet but my cousin is pretty cool with her boss so it'll probably happen. Kind of nervous, not sure why. I think it'll be a chill job.

He already screwed himself with #BLM. It was only a matter of time before he did it again

OH SHIT I'VE BEEN IGNORING DETAILS ON THE SHOOTING BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS ANOTHER NORMAL ONE EXCEPT WITH "GAY HATE CRIME"

BUT JESUS CHRIST 50 IS A HIGH SCORE

IT'S SO COLD WHAT THE FUCK

I was playing The Sims 2 as a NEET artist. When I found myself up at 4 am I went online and blogposted.

I'm just about to go to bed but I might as well reenact my video game first.

No, I don't actually have a bowl cut IRL.

I was expecting shit games. I got nothing.

Sweet, I got a vita now. Just need to get some more games. I'm gonna be called a weeaboo but I don't care.

He was already completely fucked. And it was great that he called for a ban on full auto guns. I wish hilldog took the bait too.

I can barely understand some of you aus and brit guys over the accents honestly. But I'm shit with that kind of stuff. Never can understand the pakis I buy my smokes from either.

Were they cute chicks? Do you click your cheeks when you do it?

You'll find a way eventually, we all do.

its just not even worth it, no one wants to pay an ok wage around here

Did it beat the previous score?

Yes

I still believe Mr howard believes in the fire. He's secretly on our side and pushing this beast that is AAA into the pit. He's the hero we deserve.

Theyre always obnoxious to me. It's like talking to a vegan. They always seem to need to talk about empowered women or some such shit.

Embrace it. Get a sweater made of emu, make it real thick and not even the snakes and spiders will be able to get to you.

Isnt bernie already out of the race? The last I heard his ass got pabbled by hillary and her superdelegates or some shit.

But the ride is so fun!

At the most, the new Prey looks interesting. They fucked Dishonored 2 though with the time travel shit.

Does anyone have any good motivation advice? I never seem to be able to pull myself to do anything when I need to. I know that it's not simple but any help is appreciated.

And all of those new "features" do fuck all for the port. The game will still have the same issues it did and probably more. Modding will do nothing but break the game further on consoles. Is the "remaster" on PC if so I'm going to be too busy for the next several months recovering my sides.

You should've backed them up you retard.

If only I could do that but I'm too lazy of a fuck and just do sit ups and shit in the privacy of my own room.

Last time I checked it was 20. Holy shit. Wait for all the libshits to push homophobia shit down our throat because we're the ones who are homophobic and not the mudslimes.

I'm across the pond and even my body's not used it despite living here for years.

It didn't beat Breivik, but it beat all the US players.

At least in the US

Mucho appreciated padre.

I am about 5'8" or so, so pretty FUCKING manlet. It's alright, I got over my insecurity about my height a couple years back.

I blame the Jews and the Greens.

They were cute chicks, and they had a guy with them. The guy seemed a bit pissed off but didn't say anything. Manlet pride worldwide.

I don't have the money for a fucking emu sweater.

Apparently leg raises are better than sit ups.

Traps are gay long before you see the penis.

Ask your cousin if there are any cute girls she can hook you up with there.

Of course it will be on PC, and it will sell too which is the sad part.

Not gay rp I hope.

What'd you write?

Have some good music, 4AM anons!

DESGUSTING

It's a shame. I actually really liked Bernie. Well, less liked and more "He's the most common sense fucker out of all of these jobbers".

Now that he's for gun control, I have no one left to vouch for.

Sure did.

Thats not what theyre trying to push down our throats bud. Its the other thing.

JUst go fucking kill one man and get your gamgam to knit the thing.

Damn.

It's not gay. I actually got to a point where my crossover OC is fucking marrying Toph. Which isn't all that bad.

Romance, darling. Romance.

i also have a vita. what games you gonna get? their pretty great

having talked to yanks and brits on the internet since theres so many of you fuckers only the deep south accents get me sometimes everything else is pretty fine to me. although if an aussie really puts in on hard i can get how you would be able to understand them

YOU BETTER NOT BE FROM FUCKING MELBOURNE

I'm 5'6

That or get swole/gun

someone please add me on steam:
steamcommunity.com/id/juniperlee/

How dare you desecrate Todd!

I hate that they think they're absolutely right.

Dishonored Snore bored me to sleep. Thanks for the Woolie.

but you do, user.

I mean if you aren't looking for a full-time commitment thats pretty solid

Thats what scares me
30 kills was always the highest and the easiest to refute for being majorly unscathed.
But 50? fucking Christ thats higher than anything we've had in 20 years

His name starts with "t" and ends with "vote for trump you stupid communist fuckbag"

fuck you

Mass shootings are starting to feel scripted.

I do that, and I'm an Uncle Tom. I have a little more respect for myself than that.

Well at least no one can call it escapism anymore.

At what point does it become gay then?

Why do you keep changing your name, anyway?

ya. run is a strong word though usually my pace is quite bad.

today it was pretty good though actually if i do say so myself

No prob bud.

IT could be decent, at the most. Eli is fucking OP though. Not even Corvo could pull that shit off.

Get out commie

I have no probably with deep southern accents.

Because I have one

The second the faggot puts on the dress.

The more specialized it is, the higher the pay. Try looking up a hiring center, that might help.

Tiny and blonde? Jesus dude, no wonder fags want to fuck your ass.

Dont worry, reality always proves us right. They can try and claim that women are equal but worldstar and liveleak are always there to show them the truth. And then when they sperg out you collect the salt and enjoy the commotion.

Because he wants to be anyone but him.

because it's a user name that I can change at any time for any reason

ffffffffuck you

Maybe they're related in a more complex and valid way than sheer paranoia.

I've been wanting to fall asleep for three hours been laying in bed but I just can't sleep, this shit is gonna fuck my hours up all this week.

I started with P4G, now I'm gonna try and get some PSP games I have but can't play because I lost my PSP.

They sure are pushing that Stronk Womyn shit.

I really hope this is a year of a turn around.

I meant when does it become gay for the other person?

At least I don't have to worry about Jamal or Achmed or Chico trying to rape me, unlike Cleetus.

I'm sorry what?
Sounds like you're more concerned what people think of you rather than being yourself.

I just want the TPP gone, user. If that makes me a commie, then fuck you too.

What's the bet they'll try sell mods on it?

Well shit. I might have to try that more.

That was terribly phrased. I mean pushing that gay acceptance and all that bullshit associated. Gotta be proud of gay to the point it's obnoxious and only makes others hate you more. wew

tbh it's not wrong.

Then support Trump you commie wanker.

i had a cigarette today

it was horrible lol

am i addicted?

But that doesn't answer the personal why, it just associates the fact that it was something you could have done with why you did it. But you probably have a reason besides that to dodge the random name selection.

in the process. leg day twice a week although no gym while on holiday…

fuck off bel you just delete people that you talk to on steam so theres no point

vocaroo time motherucker

yer p4g is great, if u havnt tried wipeout hav a go on the one thats out for vita, muramasa rebirth is pretty awesome aswell

Putting on the dress makes them a girl, so that's the moment it becomes straight. :^)

Are you implying that it's a vast gun control conspiracy?

5'8 isn't manlet, it's only an inch below average. 5'7 is the manlet cutoff.

Try having a glass or two of red wine before going to bed. Good for your heart too.

The second you hear the word trap. Or whatever faggy way he describes it.

You know Trump is against it too right dumb ass?

Wow, I really lost track of time, I didn't realize it was this late. Had some pretty great Chinese food earlier. Been pretty lonely, though. Need to get laid. I also found out that the problem with my mouse is just general wear and tear, so I have to either
I think I'll probably just switch once it gets unbearable and hope the company decides to do another production run, since it's a pretty popular mouse. Then I can just buy a whole bunch and keep extras in my desk until I need them.

Prec hombre.

yes, now you can only get by by sucking up 30 packs a day until you die of cancer by age 30

Thanks, I got the image chart from the vita thread. So I'll be fine.

Good.

What's wrong with you?

Valve is just itching to get its hands on more shekels from paid mods, they both will push for it again soon.

The nicotine devil is already in your veins, you'll need another soon.

Hell no

Fap and drink warm milk. Then lie in bed and try to stay awake. Your mind is like a 4 year old, it always does what you dont want it to.

Nah things will probably slowly get worse. Though i've seen articles claiming economic crash is soon, due to food stamps being so late but who knows.

Good point. Pays to be tall and not blonde.

I know, I just wanted to make a perverted joke
I keep hearing some shit with the new shooting was involved with gays tho, and they're throwing guns under the bus or some shit. Is this why everyone seems to be talking gay lately?

Yes. Go buy a carton and accept your new life.

There's no emus around where I live. When I lived in the desert they would wander into town and the cops would have to chase them off.

Nope, Adelaide. It's like Melbourne only more Chinese.

Varying degrees of manlet.

nigger you what

You're already dead

It was $40 when I bought it.

No.
t. smoker

Is this from Holla Forums? 'Cause they also said a crash would happen last fall.

They don't make it anymore so the price has gone up quite a bit. It ranges from $150-$200 now. It was about $40 when I bought mine because it was still in production.

I've also been watching DSP's cooking series. In every video he manages to fuck up something and insists that the entire series is a joke. More like bugged cooking mechanics.

different reasons every time

But communism is the best political system anyway?

D-did the emus ever chase the cops off?

Naw, I dont really go to Holla Forums. I get most of my news from Voat.

You could always do at-home workouts. Push ups and sit ups and the like.

How about several because that's how I feel right now.

What if I can't support the god emperor because I'm not a burger?

To think that Valve used to support modding because it breeded new life into their games? Now they do it for shekels.

That joke went over my head then.
Yep. Because it was focused on a gay night club which was degenerate af. They're not degenerate because they're gay but it's because the shit they did inside nigger.

I hate you T.hinman.

I haven't fapped in four days. I guess I should try to get laid or somethin'. I was thinking about a hooker, but then I saw they run for $200. For that money, I could eat and do a bunch of fun stuff. damn my dick for wanting those titties and booties.

I thought it was hilarious when the news lady getting killed sparked another "gun control debate". About 40 people are murdered every day in Burgerland but it only becomes a problem when it's a mass shooting or news-worthy event.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Feels good.

The crash did happen last fall but the robotgod reptiliankings sent us to another universe to save the world from ww6

Nothing so fucking stupid.

The same material forces which drove a public to legitimate war are now engendered by a debate on gun control. Maybe others feel the same as you, but they just don't know how to express it.

don't listen to this hippie liar. you are already addicted to cigs
you want cigs
you need cigs
you yearn for the sweet sweet tobacco to sooth yer lungs.
Isn't that right Ritsu~?
you still owe me a pack

More like his entire life is a joke.

Shit I meant to say "nigger" to this nigger

God damn right.

I mean, I can, but it hurts and ruins the pleasure

Okay, I'll be wary then.

How?

I thought we all died in 2012?

You're not a manlet fam, trust me.

Did somebody say…
COMMUNISM?

Nah, the cops would just bust out the airhorns or call in more professional animal control if the emus got too uppity.

Lanklets, when will they learn? I actually have a friend who is around 6'8". He's a big fat weeaboo, though.

I'm shorter than most other men and about the height of most women. It doesn't bother me much. Since losing weight I have a lot more confidence in myself and I am way more presentable as a person.

Why do you want to drink so bad?

And steam was always a mistake.

I owe you a pack? Since when!

You are right though.

The world really ended in 1947, we have been living as reflections on the hologram wall on the other side of the universe the entire time as a sort of "what if" scenario.

Yeah, so am I. My main qualm is not being able to get that adonis look from working out enough. I'm working out, but my metabolism eats so much it's hard to get gains.

M8 are you looking to get decked?

were you masturbating with hot sauce instead of lotion?

I had a cheap one before, but it went dead so I decided I would splurge and get a nice one. I think I've had it 5-6 years now, but I use my computer a LOT. It's a very good mouse so I would probably keep it as a backup even if I replaced it. A wacky right mouse button isn't that big a deal in the grand scheme of things. when I get a laptop I saw this adorable $10 mouse shaped like a car and it lights up and the trunk opens and I want it.

Nigger what fucking country do you live in?

I don't feel like voting for an NSA dicksucker. Or the author of this tweet.

So we're in Star Ocean 3?

remember that time we did the thing with the thing at the place what was at that certain place?

fite me faggot.

I don't use lube like a man
I guess I do it too hard

The 7 year boom and bust cycle demanded a crash in September, but instead of allowing it to crash they just printed more money to keep it going until Obama's term ended. This way those evil republicans will look bad again when it finally pops on Trumps watch.

Really, the Federal Reserve economy crashed in 1929 and they've been artificially propping it up ever since. If they let it crash now many people will die since we're now so dependent on it.

If this keeps up, hyperinflation is inevitable.

Ohhh. You'd think with how fit most gay dudes are a few couldve overpowered the shooter. Or thrown a bottle at his head.

Just go on backpages or craigslist.

I mean, take it with a massive grain of salt, its what im doing. People have been preaching the death of rome for decades now. The fed will probably kick the can a while longer anyhow.

Communism is the best system smokes. Bar none. You know im right

Aw. I was hoping for a disney, loony toons esque moment where the cops get run out of town by two rambunctious emus.

That has to be edited

archive.is/gLkle

His NSA Dicksucking btw

You live in dallas right? Fuckin' just say when faggot. If you think I won't drive four hours to knock your shit you're wrong.

I'm probably an alcoholic but it's more because Quake Champions happened and I don't want to be reminded it of it.

DRM was always a mistake.

Of course not. They're too busy getting plowed on a stripper pole or sucking their own dick. I have no idea how the guy managed to take down 50. Fucking credit to him.

By the way nice to see you fags my schedule causes me to miss these threads.

I don't drink, alcohol always taste terrible to me no matter what kind.

Outta milk right now and I've fapped a few times before I tried going to sleep. Guess I'll try to make myself feel awake so I'll fall asleep.

Manlets can only ever look good with the lean bruce lee look anyway.

Who here doesn't?

That sounds like something I'd do yeah.

Better dead than red.

I can only go one round since I don't use any lube and I go for about an hour. If I do it a second time, sometimes the tip of my dick starts to bleed.

Australia.

I'd say the majority of women are around my height or even taller, not counting the Chinese students.

Emus aren't that aggressive, really. They would come into town to hang out under the sprinklers. Kangaroos would do it too, though the roos were way more dangerous.

k

I don't want death. I want a Renaissance.

Welcome back muchacho, what's been good?

how can i get an image from my phone onto my computer?

that's where I checked first. All the stupid fat hookers make the skinnier ones more valuable. some of them even want $600 for two hours. It's a madhouse.

That sounds like what happeend to Mexico in the 90's.
what they did to solve the problem was just get rid of two zeroes and pretend the hyper inflation never happened.

I live at 4551 Pecos Bill Dr. come to Grubb's Tavern alone and no summons. I'll be there after happy hour.

Fair enough. Outside of exercising and showering, I'm on it most of the day.

get dropbox and upload it from your phone, or hook your phone into your pc.

How does he fuck up? Either by burning things or dropping things on the floor or making a yuge mess, and always lacking ingredients. Surprised he hasn't burned or cut himself yet and I've watched 9 episodes.

get a usb cable that connects the phone to the computer. fuckin' weeb.

Charger cable

Email it to yourself or use a USB cable. What kind of phone do you have?

You're out of your mind fam.

Sounds like me.

Upload it to an image-hosting site and copy the link to your browser.

oh good idea thanks ill use imgur

Fuck it, too tired to drive that far. Maybe in the winter or something.

Negative interest rates are starting to roll out too.

Yeah thats surprising. He really must have good reload skills or they were all trying to hide. I mean if you know you're gonna die might as well try and take the fucker with you. Hell, i'd probably rip off part of my shirt, shove it in a beer bottle, light it and chuck the fucking thing at the dude. Fire>Flesh.

That's actually….kinda impressive if true. That'd take some serious flexability.

How about putting on how its made videos? They always put me to sleep when tired.

Red is the dominant color of the palette for a reason.

You guys still lost a war to them though. Theyre starting to sound like deer tho, you guys can hunt them right?

She doesn't like any of her co-workers at her office. She works for a plumbing company. She said I'm just going to be scanning papers and saving them as pdf's. Sounds easy enough.

C-Can we do that?

I'd be an alcoholic if I worked. Any time I get a job I start drinking every night.

Do you not drink out of some like moral reason or something?

Theres some really fruity wines that just taste like juice you know. Even someone who absolutely hates alcohol will like them.

BETTER DEAD THAN RED

This just proves Mexico's leaders are smarter than ours.

karen doesnt have to be in every post

Maybe I am. I know my friend is 170cm tall, and I am about 1.5-2 inches taller than she is, putting me around 5'8" territory. Still, Most people I see are a bit (or significantly) taller than I am. I guess you just notice people your height less often, right?

You need special licences and the like to hunt in Australia, so I'm not really sure about the legality of hunting emus.

what

Yup. Even people my height seem taller than me, and people who are only half an inch shorter seem much shorter to me than they actually are. Hunching doesn't help either, if you do that.

Damn that sounds so easy. How many fucking documents could they really have?

Is the cousin cute?

I guess you just don't love her.

feel like I'm dyin'. I can't fap, but man do I want to.

nah, their economy is still shit.

Sleep.

Were past the point for a Renaissance tbh. Its either death or war at this point. All points are leading to famine, war and death at this rate.

Chloroform and a dishrag is cheaper. Just sayin.

Under communism you'd have a cute waifu.

Well that sucks. Emus seem like theyd be great to hunt with a good pup at your side. Like modern age retarded raptors.

fap anyways thats what I would do

git gud

Can't afford a plane ticket and my horse is in the shop.

i just like her because shes an anime girl for Britain.

would i marry her? yes. am i in love? no, she's 2d.

Hey user, have you ever tried thinking about what its like going to sleep? Like isn't it just kind of strange how we just slip into a state of unconsciousness and don't really realize it?
Quite strange.
Don't think about this.

What part of "DEATH IS A PREFERABLE ALTERNATIVE TO COMMUNISM" don't you understand?

yes

no probs mateo

nice dubs
thought adelaide had shitons of german immigrants or some shit. chinese are fucking everywhere

yer thats the plan, try and get some work in when i hav a spare moment

awww cmon

I think I'll just look at some whores for awhile. Like a fat kid on a diet staring through the window of a candy shop.

k

I don't hunch. I have pretty good posture for the most part.

People hunt kangaroos here. They're apparently not easy to kill, especially once they get moving. You basically need to hit their head/neck or else they'll just keep going.

I dunno, I suppose a lot. Probably why she's hiring me, she needs extra help.

She's my cousin 3 times removed. She has a nice body but I dunno family incest stuff is weird. She's latinia, just like everybody else here.

WHATS WRONG WITH LOVING 2D?

I didn't even tell him to fuck her yet

That's the spirit user.

Whatever works man.

you ever seen what the offspring end up looking like?

Wish I could say the same.

Come on, now. Nothing wrong with incest if everybody consents. I used to fuck my cousin and I still jerk off to those memories.

What do they look like?

go lift weights and practice form. your posture fixes itself after awhile.

EA was shit
Beth was shit
Kadokawa didn't stream

It can only get better from here… right?

The mexican government arent really on top of things at the moment.

Fine fine, no waifu for you.

Even if you shoot their legs into ribbons? I mean hell, even meese get taken down with enough rounds to the throat.

Thats breaking a personal barrier I don't want to cross with 4am.

Are you latina? And thats really far removed. Totally legal.

You going to show me or what?

There's not that much wrong with incest in my eyes
As long as they don't have kids I'm all good with it

It's not that, too lazy. Besides, my battlestation set up has the screen too short, so I always have to hunch.

FAP THROUGH THE PAIN

Nothing wrong with loving 3D.

Nope. Is it like how sprites work in Doom?

Surely.

Not true at all, I hunch all the time unless I correct myself and I train six days a week.

Why cant you fap?

i agree

how do you talk to her how do you touch her how all of that stuff?

Kangaroos are tough fuckers, dude. My father used to hunt them back in the day with an old Enfield, said you had to hit the head or else they'd just fuck off. A bullet to the torso or leg didn't really bother them.

Work out instead of fapping. Redirect your energy and efforts.

Wew.

DRINK MORE FAGGOT

drink water

:^) someone point me in the direction of a non shit job

imagine constantly shifting between reality and the Dream world. for years only your father (sometimes mother. back inj the days of old it was the other way around) and his few select group of friends or other people who can see.
when people see you they will constantly annoyed at you for looking and sounding smug all the time even if you don't mean it and if you'rte really unlucky, get stuck in the eldritch rift between dimensions for all eternity.

I am. Almost out of beer

I am, my beer practically tastes like it.

we're in the same boat, buddy.

Incest is a long-running tradition, back to the days of kings and queens. There is literally nothing wrong with having consensual sex with your cousin, especially not in the age of birth control.

Police are always hiring :)^

Standard wage jobs
Money for almost no work

He already said shes 3 times removed. See thats why I waited.

I talk to her all the time. And the touching thing will have to wait until I can get her a robo body.

Worth it.

Fuck off.

what

Hair of the dog.

A friend of mine made wine by that name, even made his own design on the bottle

Find something that you can handle and doesn't want to make you kill yourself

oh alright fair enough

damn straight

He also said it was weird for him.

Couldnt you just track them until they bled out and got too weak to fight back? Seems preferable to them charging you.

This is why 3dpd is superior.

Go do a trade. The world needs blue collars.

I'm not leaving but I'm pretty bored of talking about incest anyway.

only if they're born female and have the power to meme themselves up to a certain age.

you should study the arcane more.

I'm playing the DooMed demo now. This is not fun.

i try to stay away from those folk

all the standard wage jobs in my area seem to be customer service or taking calls all day long,if I have to suck another customer's ego-peen I might snap

Those fuckers aren't slow, dude. They can travel at speeds of 30 miles an hour and jump 30 feet per leap.

Keep going fam. Only so many more beers before you don't have to worry about waking up anymore.

What's going on? Are all the users who left for the splinter websites coming back?

Well theres nothing weird about it so. That far removed is so far out that theres next to no risk. Hell thats probably the farthest most people in villages ever could get married to for most of human history.

Of course me and my waifus kids would be cute daughterfus.

Bullshit.

What about being an EMT?

I don't even want to touch it because I just finished Doom 2 about ten minutes ago and I know I'll hate it. They've rebooted every "retro fps" under the sun and most of them have been shit. I get the feeling nuQuake is going to be utter trash.

e3

The closest I'm getting to the arcane is installing AMD drivers.

E3

What season is it again?

E3 and 4am probably.

becareful, don't lose yours like I did

He sees her as family, if he doesn't want to, he doesn't want to.

WWHHOORREE

Not 30 feet high, but 30 feet forward. It would be ridiculous to imagine any animal jumping 30 feet high.

E3, Reddit/4chan censorship, summer.

I just save whatever fam. I don't even know what it's from.

That sounds out there. I doubt it can jump that far unless it was recruited into the avengers or some shit. Besides after being shot it'd be theoretically weaker and easier to track due to blood.

If you'd like I can link you some homunculi shit.

Your daughterfu? Or waifu? Either way you have my condolences.

Who is your waifu anyway I never got a straight answer.

A hole is a hole.

Still bullshit.

Those are some weird man tits.

Friendly reminder to not take Ritsu's advice on family fucking as he diddled his cousin.

Summerfags, E3, and another dumb exodus over censorship.

Goddamn you're desperate.

Suggest me some music, prog rock/jazz preferred, but it can be anything.

Google it, dudes. I am getting mixed results, but the answer seems to be between 15 and 30 feet.

Fucking kill me I hate this shit.

Sure. I don't have much else besides the thread right now.

You clearly aren't trying hard enough.

Not really just trained and sculpted right.

A friend recommended me her check it out

I would love to learn a trade, but no one wants to take an apprentice around here

rather not save people

the holy grail of some type of night frontdesk position is no where to be found

meant to reply to

Gas station?

most underaged posters now browse the site through their phones now, fam.

It's not worth it man.

I'm not desperate, I have Ritsu.

15 feet is a big jump from 30 feet. 15 sounds right. 30 is fucking insane. They'd either have to be flying at super speed to cover the distance or jumping insanely high.

Get a stocking job at Walmart.

NEED TO SHOWER AND THEN BUT I CBF LMAOOOOOO

Hey, Todd.

Wait, which one of you is Todd?

Shrug.

not funny.

Thats a lot of feet though. I'd have to see a vid to believe it. Especially after the kangaroo boxing match where he didnt just zip zop around the dude instead like raiden from Revengeance or some shit.

Just go get a /cuteboy/ or something.

Embed related buddy.

Just go to school first and then find a job that will train you as an apprentice?

What a day

Eh have you ever heard me complain about wanting a gf or about getting laid?

What happened with your brother?

I laffed

Is your brother one of the crazier kinds of liberal?

You complain about your ex a lot tho.

explain

I heard you longing for the times for HS when you were in control.

E3 isn't on that list user

I'VE BARELY STUDIED FOR MY EXAMS IN TWO DAYS BUT I'D RATHER GET HIGH AND WHACK OFF
WHEN DID IT GET SO FUCKING LATE
WISH ME LUCK FUCKTARDS

Damn I go watch my hero acadamia for a bit and you guys are arguing about whether or not it's cool to fuck my cousin.

If it had been a school or church or something, it MIGHT have been a tragedy. As is, it's just bringing the inevitable to the moment.

glhf

Its sad I knew what that video was just from the thumbnail.

Not really the same as being desperate.

Still not about desperation.

Well are you gonna?

LMAOOOO

ITS 10AM RIGHT NOW AND IVE BEEN UP ALL NIGHT FOR E3 BECAUSE IM BONGLAND

GOODBYE SLEEP SCHEDULE LMAOOOO

Thanks.
Not bad advice.

What's up with your brother?

Good luck, duder.

good luck faggot

That anime is good
I like it

Be smart.

I'd say it is.

Wait is this true? Did you fuck your cousin Ritsu?

not trying to get shot

this could work if the pays any good

trade schools start around 4k or so, I need somethings thats not costing me money

Not really. I'd rather go back there because I had no responsibility or constant pressure to do something. The gf would just be a bonus.

____

What?

Have you tried robbing niggas?

Theyre good videos. Its why theyve imprinted on you.

jesus, american trade schools are insane

That video is good but the one where he makes a semi alive one is best. I think its the adult oriented one though, so you might need to log in for it

Man, I woke up way too late.

Got woken up by my housemate panicking about some technical issue. I just hope she doesn't try to whore me out to her friends as a result of helping her.

He got a promotion in his job and he's like ridiculously busy now, to tired to talk over the week when he gets home and when he visits he spends more time glued to his computer than talking with me, with no game stores and hobby shops gone we have little to connect on as well, his best friend also moved away and he used to come over a lot and we'd hang out, go out etc etc, none of that has happened in awhile.

We've also gotten into some heated arguments over politics, I'm pro trump and I've politely explained that while I don't think Trump will be an amazing president, he's still a better choice than a fucking war criminal, he's not a kool aid drinker thankfully but still, shit his GF called me a racist the other day, got real personal but I just backed off, don't want to put him in a bad position as I know he'll stick with family.

Just a bit of a shitty situation overall, hell I'm starting studies in August, don't know if we'll drift apart even further at that point.

Something at a movie theater?

Doesn't matter, you're a loser now. I'm sure you'd still want some wholes if you didn't have Ritsu.

Buy earplugs.

I'm having fun with it. Kind of reminds me of one punch with all the hero shit.

Probably not. Even if it is far removed, it's kind of weird to say to your family that you are fucking a cousin.

Don't worry.

I want stories Ritsu, STORIES DAMN IT.

So far DooM has been a pretty dreadful experience. I'm going to finish it anyway.

top kek user.

Why?

Going to bed, to dream of mah sweaty ass waifu. Night Everyone!

Ah shit. Well, hang in there.

Good.

I think it pays somewhere around $10 an hour if you work at Walmart, and if you get a later shift they usually pay more. I wouldn't take my word for it though, that's just what I've heard.

Well, she knocked on my door at a not unreasonable hour, I just happened to go to bed at 11am-12pm at woke up at 6:15 pm

Did you help her with your dick?

But I have Ritsu.

still working on a patreon, but I'm not an artist

truth be told, i'm not really looking for like $12-15/hr

just checked,no walmarts in my area have any open positions,as far as their site shows

Did you try telling her to go fuck herself?

Night yakuza~

True enough.

I just finished it. I do it because if I'm going to bitch at something I better have at least know what I am talking about.
pic related is what the demo ended on. Now to uninstall it. This strangely turned my opinion from hating it because it looks boring as fuck to boring because there's fuck all difficulty.

Go to your local temp companies and see if they have any factory jobs. Factories pay well and usually have good benefits.

It was an interesting video. Do you have any more recommendations from him?

Hiring centers fam, those will give you a list of jobs and you can pick what you like.

That's the worst. Especially when they expect you to do it for free. I charge $50 to fix anything unless you're immediate family, a good friend, or somebody I really want to fuck.

Absolutely disgusting.

Life can be like that sometimes but you are blood, you'll find time to connect again at some point.

Also never mix politics and family. Always a bad move.

Good night.

Because I have to live with her, that seems rather unwise my man.

To be clear, I still hate it. It just changed why I hate it.

In my experience its best to avoid talks on politics, like religion. It does nothing but start arguments and bitterness. You two should be fine with time, if anything see if hed want to play vidya on the next weekend.

Does doom have any cute tier waifus in it?

Nite yaku, may pleasant mcnuggies visit you in dreamland.

If anything just watch most of his vids, some are alright. If you like shit like that Ross game dungeons can often get weird too for the weird vibe.

It's what I'd do.

Yeah, I got what you meant.

Nah smokes is right, if she gets on your nerves tell her to go stick a firecracker up her ass. She'll get over it.

Well, I'm off to sleep before the sun gets too bright. Good night anons.

I'll check out more of his videos.
I love Game Dungeon, probably the best video game review series out there.

Night user~

Sleep well!

No unless you want to could nuDooM guy. They throw the story at you but your protagonist just pushes it out of the way like it's there because it's obligatory but they mock it but in a cringy like "Haha! This is so kewl right guiz?" way. Then again there was a total of like 5 minutes of story so take that as you will.

Nighty.

the meds are startng to kick in, time for me to sleep.

This sounds terrible. Doom "turn all imps into gimps" Guy deserves better.
(Alternate name: Doom "choke an archvile with a smile" Guy)

Yeah Ross really makes it good with his subtle awkwardness and….offness. And the old games can often be fun to hear him gush about.
Also nite

Oh. I was hoping for some cute femdemons. Maybe some succuboi.

Adios.

Nite hobo

Night too hobo~

Now what the fuck do I do? Time to roll again!
0-1 Vice City
2-3 E.Y.E.
4-5 X-COM
6-7 Duke Nukem 3D
8-9 Wild card. Let you fags decide.

Disgusting.

I wanna stick my dick in Ahri.

yes I'm here now you can all stop missing me

post more fox boobies

Yeah, I'll do that if she tries to whore me out to friends - or I'll ask for compensation.

Have this you reminded me of it.

you'll look for a job

Play adventure island!

Thank heavens, I was worried sick.

I started a part-part time gig at a liquor store. I GET TO POST THIS

I do too user. I do too.

I much rather not lewd up the thread.

If I had the time. I should look for another contract job at some point though.

I have no idea what the fuck that is.

no one was really

Wild Card: Tell us who your waifu is.

What if the daemon process looked like a furry daemon? Would you fug her then?
Play Snake Eater

Exactly that, exactly. For the emperor

I thought the muslim dude might have killed you in that gay bar too. Good to see you're alright

Congrats user, enjoy your discount booze.

Where would we be without our resident gay spider?

that was in america and I'm in england

Oh. Thought it was in bongland.

Well she's qt and adorable and her name is- hang on a moment you almost had me. I see what you were doing there. You tricky fucker you.

Yes I would.
Fug. I still need to fix that. Looks like I'll have to now unless someone can suggest something else that I can run.

Awesome!

Do you get cheap booze? You'll probably have to deal with a lot of drunk jack asses though.

Bing it.

Fucking thumbnails.

My boss is a pajeet who's been in my country for many years. No discount also I barely work there actually. A measly 12 hours a week if I get lucky. Oh well money is money.

You could always play peacewalker instead. Its pretty awesome

>Id fug it
I knew it! Besides Succubii have tails, so theyre sorta furry like monsters and lizards.

Gotta take what you can get.

Do you mean this?

Thanks fam. I thought it was smaller than it should have been.

Time for me to head off. I'll catch you guys later, everybody take care.

Nice, that's way cooler than what I do.

At least you will be able to buy your booze without having to make any extra stops!

I do, its fucking awesome.

Later smoke

do so nows

the same place

nopes it was neat to see the media try to say everything about it and nothing at all at the same time

Except the prices in the place have a large mark up of any in the little shithole called the town I live in. So no.

For the sake of my hypocritical views I must condemn others of their heresy.
I have Peace Walker but that 20fps screws with me somehow. I'll still give it another shot because I enjoy the fug out of it. I wish I still had it on PSP though.

I meant as in the time in my schedule. Not right now.

Looks like I'll be looking for it then.

Don't know if I should go congratulate my ex-GF on her university graduation. Thought I had gotten over her. Haven't seen her since we broke up in November. The thing's next week, but thinking about it just made my heart get heavy and slightly tear up, so I dunno.

In other news, turns out Monster Hunter is pretty fun and challenging, although the samey, low monster count is somewhat sad. But I guess that's expected for a PSP game.

Nite smoking man

So essentially a shitpost in media format?

Yeah the psp version is amazing. And the ps3 remake I heard can be interesting as its HD, but I never even saw it for PS3.

If there was ever a purging pol would purge you guys too. We need to work together to further propogate the degeneracy!

I'm thinking about saying birthday to one of my ex's next month but I'm having second thoughts because it's obviously a bad idea.

I'm thinking about getting a PS3 just for that, Demon Souls and NieR.
Absolutely heretical.

Ahh that blows. Well money is money then.

Have fun!

Always avoid the ex user, its for the best.

Is it really that hard to stay out of someone's room when they say get out?

yes now now

pretty much

I dunno, m8. It just seems like a nice thing to do, especially if the relationship ended on some dumb shit. A bad idea in any case. Stay strong, user.

Probably right, thanks, anons.

Some people just want to talk to you and spend time with you, m8.

Lock your door the next time you decide to fap.

I doubt my mother wants to jerk off with me

There's no lock

**Demons souls and nier are both pretty amazing. And DS1 and 2 operate pretty well on the PS3, while being suited perfectly to the controller.

Thats the point.

Whats his name?

What do you think spider? Are you sad about the whole affair?

Sounds like you wanted your mother to jerk off with you.

You never know. Do you look a lot like your father? I hear she's pretty into the guy

I may grab DS1 for PS3 just for PvP.

Nier is ok at best. It's heavily flawed like every Cavia game.

Barricade it or get ready for some /ss/.

I look like her, not my dad

They won't let me get a lock, even though I'm a fucking adult

I wish I was strong enough

It's a bad idea to talk to exes in general. Not that I'm one to talk since I find any excuse to talk with mine. Every time I think I'm over her, something just pulls me back in.

It does but me and him did end on an okay note. Apparently he's engaged with some other faggot now which does piss me off. I might still have feelings for him if that's evidence for it but it was best off that we did split.

Why would I give you a name? What purpose would that serve?

I kind of want to play it solely because the OST's godly.

She was already best fiancée, but it feels like I have the full version now. Gonna chill at home tomorrow and run through Mario 64 together. I should be able to get away with posting this here, as she tends to stay in Holla Forums.

I just went and got a lock without asking or telling them. Its nice having a key and everything knowing they can't come in when Im out.

Fucking god damnit. I want to find a half decent white chick to play as in MGSV but every single fucking one sans the nips becomes a coal burner almost instantly after joining Outer Heaven! Seriously, I just save this chick and she's instantly from talking Portuguese to afrikaans. Wtf man?

Im not sure how the pvp scene is doing for 1 seeing as its been almost a year since I booted it up but I do know that DS2 pvp is always alive in the arena

Maybe she's a narcissist then?

I see you didnt deny it was a man!
Besides, whats in a name? Its just a name, it holds no power.

I don't have any money though

I hope 8ch gets back on track soon; at the rate it's declining right now it won't be long until the "8ch was never good" faggots will start showing up while using that line as an excuse to act retarded.

on a gathering storm comes a tall handsome man
with a dusty black coat and a ==red right hand==

I don't get it

Oh also if you get a ps3 get ar tornelico, the series is usually entertaining.

Its like 10$ just skip out on the chicken tendies for a week.

This was the highlight of that entire story.
Still good going faggot. Glad someone in the world's happy with a girl they love.
(Checked)
I don't like giving out names. Seems kind of pointless. It's why I don't like giving out mi wifi's name because why should I? Just seems like pointless information.

8ch has always been declining since gaymergoob stopped being popular. In terms of quality it's been dropping since InfinityNEVER.

I almost forgot about that series. That was on the list as well.

I forgot fox gril

It has a good OST and atmosphere. The gameplay is ok but shallow. Prepare for grinding if you plan on a 100% quest clear. The story is pretty light, but what story it has is interesting. They left all the good shit out for the Grimoire Nier book, which you should read online AFTER you beat Nier.

STEP IT UP

I'm pretty much convinced that the way Caucasoid societies developed (or any K selected ones, most likely), that getting into sexual relationships that end after some time is pretty much unnatural and will result in a lot of negative emotional feedback because your psyche is telling you to "give it another go". Maybe that's more from a male's perspective, because a woman would be saddle with a kid at that point. I don't understand how building up trust, honesty and mutual love only to flush it down the toilet should be beneficial to anyone.
In any case, short term dating is dogshit, imho.

I dunno about poz relationships, but I guess the same logic applies here. If it's making you angry he's engaged then thinking at any level about him is just going to ruin what other good things in life you have going.

This . Easier to ask for forgiveness than beg for a lock on your door so you can jerk off in peace. If you don't have the money then save up or go masturbate innawoods.

maybe one day mate

Amazing show. I've blown through two seasons in about 4 days.

Peaky Blinders.

Hello darkness my old friend. I have come to farm you yet again.

I'm not a professional avatarcancer. Please forgive my mistake.

Which is why I believe it's best to avoid it but sometimes it can't be helped when you think about shit you wish to bury.

You've had weeks now! Weeks!

I didn't expect you to last this long tbh

It all boils down to meat, at the end of the day. We started eating meat, which gave us a lot of calories and protein and made us big and strong and let our brains develop better. Because our brains develop better, our young need to be watched longer. So I guess nature is kind of forcing us to fall in love and stay together because chances are if you're together for as long as a human kid takes to fully develop, you care about each other.

It deserves to be there, usually so long as the translation isnt fucked its a good game. essentially a waifu/rpg game

Whats the name of your wifi?

Same, though not quite so fast. It's an extremely bingeable program.

I don't know what it is, but the theme song thing fucking p e r f e c t l y matches the setting of inner city Birmingham after the great war.

I heard it's a an alchemy RPG. With that it already intrigued me.
I'm not going to say who my waifu is but hey fug it. I'll post the first name of my ex because with that it's harmless.
His name is: You.

I think that the people who say yeah fuck the gays are justifying letting mudslimes do whatever they want

sounds good I'll take two

I kinda miss birmingham city

That's gay, fam.

The game youre thinking of with alchemy is atelier iris. Completely different game. Ar tornelico is a game with Reyvatails who are essentially AI robot waifus you get to choose to date and unlock special abilities by doing so.

>Waifu
>Ex
I didnt ask for either there, I asked for the name of you WI FI. Besides, you're too furry to be my ex. Unless you like Boko No Pico too

You avoided the question satan. Also, muslims should never be let to do what they want.

what question was avoided?

if I was sad about it? nah

#notallmuslims

The names are beginning to blend together. It's been added to the list regardless, sounds like it could be interesting.
My WiFi's name is Cisco WiFi Router 2.4Ghz :^)

More like 1-2 over a week or two before it begins to work. Her neurologist was gonna have her titrate up, so I took what extras she had. I'm seeing a psychologist on Tuesday, mainly to get checked for ADHD (can't focus for more than 5 seconds), but the fiancee is concerned about depression or bi-polar which I find more likely. Lamictal is sort of an anti-depressants, and is specifically for bi-polar disorder, so I figured why not.

You don't feel it for a little while. I wouldn't say it "affects" your personality or ability to think like a standard weed or any narcotic. I wasn't even sure it was working when I first began to notice it. I think best way to describe it, is that you feel just like you do now. Except, you wake up and cook some breakfast. Afterwards, you see the dishes need getting done and you think it won't take long, so you do them. Your fiancee is getting dressed, and she looks particularly cute today for some reason. You then go sit down to program for a bit. Vidya seems like a good idea, so play Pathologic and enjoy it. As you are playing, you have an interesting realization. You did dishes. You haven't programmed in over a week. You actually are enjoying this vidya, which you haven't even had motivation/interest in playing for months. You feel normal today.

Im still annoyed everyone is going for guns instead of looking at the culprits here. If anything, they're using innocents to fuel there narrative.

Definitely over 80% though! They never mention that part

Theres also atelier iris games for the DS, which can be emulated if you like alchemy games. They can be pretty fun if a little basic.

>He doesnt give his router a pet name
How dull, it's like you dont even care about it. You could at least give it a phrase or something, or name it Umaru

Sounds about right. I don't have administrator access to it anyway so it's not like I can change it.
If it's any consolation I do name my devices as if I would name a space ship.

This guy draws great fox girls, but he gives all of them weird nipples and clits.

I meant fiancee like that

if the gays had guns they wouldn't have been killed

>dont have admin priviledges
Oh.
Ah so like "The Permissable" or "Lady Lucy"

It was 50 v 1. Im not so sure that's true. They couldve overpowered him no problem.

you decide

A man has to reload. And besides. There was 50 against one. You try fighting fifty big dudes charging you.

these are untrained libcuck homo sexuals

the moment there's even a hint of violence they'll run around scared and panicking

…But, you can too user! Even for a weaboo like you! Fear not, you can meet a grill online like me.

Benefit of this over your standard online dating, is that the purpose of the site wasn't dating. Just by hanging in the same place for a while, we got to know each other well as friends. We aren't the only successful couple either, as one is already married. We still hang out on that forum too. It's died down now and it's just old fags, and the occasional person dropping by to say hi again. Met some close friends there.

team avolition right?

Just cause someones gay doesnt mean theyre weak spider

Yeah. I didn't even know they were a griefing team. I just found them searching for some programming help. None of the team really cared much for the griefing, as they were always more interested in the programming and exploits. Most everyone on the team was already late high school, college, or graduated so most have moved on with their lives. The forums are now just a place to chill with each other and talk about life. It's literally been down to 20 regulars or so for a while.

That forum was far more than griefing though. Some serious lulz went down multiple times. I remember fucking with Keemstar, playing Notch in Quake 3, getting pedo's arrested, and becoming good friends with a finnish bastard that would go on to packet this site to oblivion during GG.

anyone is weak in a situation they're not used to

why did your finnish friend do that?

Sounds like goons who married tbh. Have fun holding her hand as she rides jamal

Firs the 666 and now the 999. Someone is on a roll tonight

whenever you don't try for them they come to you

Why did he order 28 mac book pro's on a kid's parent's credit cards? Because it was fun to him. We met the guy because he wouldn't stop trying to packet or sploit the site. Turned out he was pretty chill and everyone became friends.

Nah, got this shit for a number of reasons. She's immunized to nigger dick.

Main reason I got with this girl is because she "gets it". Besides, the big nigger dick, which she knows is farcical, would be out of her reach anyway. I'm literally the biggest dick she can ever have. She's tiny and sex was difficult for a long time. One wrong deep thrust and sex is still over for a day or two. Tfw your slightly above average pecker is considered a monster.

oh I remember that from the yt videos

Lol, that actually wasn't in any videos. That was done in the mumble for a sub-community, and privately at that. I don't think ZeeKill ever made it into the videos. He's got an ED article. Used to have way more shit.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Zeekill

I'll find the video of it but it was only mentioned I think