Starting from today, Bethesda releases a demo version for nuDoom for a limited time

Starting from today, Bethesda releases a demo version for nuDoom for a limited time
So all of you fags who complain that you can't afford the game, here is your chance to actually legit try the game and see if its bad how most people say here

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_BMG_copy_protection_rootkit_scandal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks to the Demo I now know that my toaster can't run it.
Thanks, Bethesda

Implying I just can't pirate it and then uninstall it.

Just tried it, didn't like it

Cheah' nah brah.

Denuvo breaking SSD myth has already been busted

does the demo require denuvo or steam? if so then count me out

Yeah fuck off retard. It's called damage control.

Not as busted as all six gorillian of those SSDs

Dude, Denuvo isnt a securom.

The demo for DOOMED is bigger than all of Skyrim.

its called doing your research, do you understand how denuvo works?
it isn't DRM. its more of a secondary DRM thats used along side something like steam that encrypts the executable (ususally really small) and the steam drm (again, very small) and decrypts it when the proper key is given. there isn't a way to "crack" it, you simply find a way to emulate it, which takes months of work to do. it barely takes up any of your rw cycles.
please do your research before you make an ass of yourself.

They blamed it on the game while the only logical explanation for so many writes and reads was the DRM decrypting and encrypting game data. They may have fixed it by now but you're still taking a gamble.

Anyone stupid enough to install DRM gets exactly what they deserve. After the Sony rootkit fiasco it should be obvious that they don't care if it damages your computer or leaves you wide open to be exploited by hackers. They'll even illegally use GPL code, copyright infringement in their software designed to stop copyright infringement.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_BMG_copy_protection_rootkit_scandal

Oh and guess how Denuvo Software Solutions GmbH was created? When Sony sold off their Sony DADC DigitalWorks division.

lol it crashed at startup. That's Bethesda quality.

Apparently the intro video isn't supported on AMD GPUs.

And on my Nvidia card. What a joke.

Shame my CPU is fried and I can't run it. I'll just wait for the whole thing to pop up on Gazellegames.

This level of incomptence is astounding.

Please don't be mean to Zenimax, guys.

Well, yes, you can't…

this should've been released before the game came out. Either they're shit or this was intentional bait and switching.

It's rather bullshit really. Just release a demo before the game launches ffs.

Game hangs during the fucking intro video and Im using an Nvidia card. Bravo, Bethesda.

Is there a way to comment out the intro videos via an .ini file or something?

Fuck that pissed me off. Their obviously paid audience loved it though.

There was already a free demo that included the whole game.

Reminder the game has a hard limit on only 12 enemies at once.

Stop being entitled for more enemies, it LITERALLY doesn't affect gameplay.

the human eye can't see more than 3 enemies at a time anyway

Oy fucking vey.

Heh, I won't buy it but it was more fun than most modern shooters tbh fam.

I actually had some fun with it.

Might get it for 5 bucks from my jewish contacts.

There's that word again.

I do not need to try it.

I played the demo. It was dog shit. They could have done better by picking a later level with some shit they give you but nope. I think they chose the worst situation they could have because with only a shotgun and a pistol it was fucking shite.

Don't forget where they said:
Shame he didn't mention that used to mean almost 1/3 of a game.

Nice job outing yourself, Get into the oven now

Oh, a demo. Cool. Will try. Thanks for letting me know OP.

Ahahaha! Kill yourself any time, Kike

I didn't know you had to be Jewish to pick up on basic sarcasm. I know it must be tough when you're used to people punctuating sarcastic posts with the appropriate rolly eyes emoticons.

I know it's hard to be outside a place where people will suck your cock and upboat your post, But you still need to go into the oven

Wew lad

People like you ruined Holla Forums and soon Holla Forums. Cant make obvious fucking jokes anymore, everything is 100% serious.

I was thinking about getting this until I saw the 40$ season pass.

I already pirated it and dropped the game after 20 minutes of really trying to like it, dear bethesda

I own the full game (kind user gave it to me for free in one of these threads). I can tell you the game is descent, I'd give 7/10, much better than most shooters today, however I wouldnt pay 60$ for a game where only single player campaign is nice, not even 30. Either wait for it to be cracked, I know Denuvo will eventually get cracked, they admitted that themselves, or wait for it to be 20$.

notice how E3 comes along and suddenly reddit shillfags/adbots swarm Holla Forums.

i've just re-read that , i apologize and will now consider suicide
Please have a Liru

Dude if the game lags, its not Denuvo, its the shitty port. Look at Arkham Knight and MGS V, both games use Denuvo, MGS V runs solid, Arkham Knight runs like shit because WB gave the game to someone other than rocksteady to port the game

So, I tried the demo, and while it isn't as horrible as some people here make it out to be, the game, or the demo at least, was boring as fuck. I didn't feel like I was playing Doom. I felt like I was playing a slightly faster version of Borderlands with better humor (which honestly wasn't a hard goal to reach). The weapons simutaneously feel nice and punchy and whimpy at the same time (they splatter enemies into bits, but the weapons themselves have the Doom 3 problem with not sounding or feeling good to shoot). The color pallet was dreadful with the only part that felt nice being the part where that room tries to disinfect and makes the room white and all the demons look like generic, overdesigned garbage minus maybe the imps. I like that they made Doomguy not give a shit about the plot, but it was a feeling that the joke would get old if I kept it going. The map design is pretty garbage on the demo level too, falling under the same category as Shadow Warrior (linear path to different arenas where you fight enemies). This isn't even mentioning how much I had to downscale the graphics to get it to just fucking run at more than 10 FPS, but I could have had it at max and it still wouldn't look as good as other older titles.

Meh/10. Stick with Classic Doom. Maybe get it when it becomes 5 bucks or some shit but not at full price. Get Serious Sam: TSE if you really need a game to scratch that old fashion shooter itch.

I never realised how horrible having control and camera view being taken from you would feel in the glory kills.

Enemies blend too well on the Mars surface.

Basically unplayable with dof and motion blur on.

7/10 will wait for sale.

How bad did things get.

Okay bud.

aren't those just preloads of the game? I thought the DRM hasn't been cracked for Doom yet.

can someone post the pic that explains everything wrong with nuDoom?

why? Can't form your own thoughts and opinions?

because I cant run doom atm
And I have a shitty connection, so downloading a demo that big only to find it sucks isn't fun

Here you go, NuDoom fags should kill the themselves, the game ia garbage

Mediocre fucking garbage, heres this for good measure.
Notice all the downvotes from the shills and Bethcucks.
Its selling like shit and hopefully it stays like that, its not worth your monet to see your favorite franchise raped like this.

ALSO GET FUCKING READY BECAUSE WHEN QUAKE CHAMPIONS LAUNCHES ALL THE CANCER THATS PLAYING ASSFAGGOTS/OVERWATCH/TF2 ARE GOING TO SHILL IT TILL THERES NO TOMORROW

I love how this is the go to response of the bethesdrone and shill when someone asks for that screengrab.

I still cant believe people here still suck Beths cock.
Its amazing really, they're literally EA.

We get that snapmap is shit, but why are people acting like Nuts.wad was some kind of quality benchmark for Doom levels? At best, it was a shitty jokewad designed to crash 90s machines.

Can they at least latch onto some new .wad recreation failure like Assault on Tei Tenga or Unholy Trinity?

As if I didn't have enough salt rubbed into the wound of "Nobody gives a shit about playing Quake (1) in THE CURRENT YEAR", this will probably happen and make me even more depressed.

Bethesda was also the one who started the whole DLC shitstorm and now they are trying to push paid mods. They are worse than EA at this point

>>>/out/

This is what you're greeted with if you manage to not fall asleep and actually finish the demo
oyvey/10

Played the NuDoom demo. Wow, It's just Serious Sam on a minor job.

Well the speaker for the presentation did say they released this demo for the sake of showing everyone how great of a game it is those are his words, not mine.

Just played the demo. It was okay, I suppose. Glory kills seem ridiculously overpowered. Is the entire game this easy?

Also, what kind of shit toaster are you running that can't run NUTS? Unless you're still running a prebuilt from 1997 it's easy to run.

you dont need to eat shit to know its shit.

Yes

It's great how a fucking demo is some big announcement now. The thing that should be standard practice still is now some huge act of generosity. And it only lasts a week. Thanks so much Bethesda.

so how much do they pay you at bethesda?

This has been the trend for the past few years, like how fallout 4 letting you choose which gender to play was a big thing. Or how battlefield 1 having 64 player servers is never done before

i liked it and finished it

It's like ten minutes long. What kind of shitty attention span would you have to have not to finish it?

i bought it

I hope they crash and burn like 3D Realms.

Either you mean decent or this is a really different game than I realized.

I'm pretty sure he meant the full game.

Game was as dull as it was in the beta.

I swear I could feel an intense burst of pure rage emanating from the planet itself when that was announced.

Does anyone feel these people who call it a masterpiece never played a 9/10 shooter?

Have you seen Polygon play it? They never played a shooter period

It's pretty obvious.

But then again, the bar has been lowered so far for so long that most people don't even know what a 9/10 shooter is.

It wasn't bad but it didn't entertain me enough to finish it. Very average.
All it made me do was pirate the old doom games and play all the mods for them.

Yeah, like Undertale, I don't need to play it to know it's shit.

I can see that the game has zero mod support and that the music is wubstep instead of Metal. And that the game is full of memes and other gay shit. Slow as fuck too.

Not bad, but god, 6Gb for 15mn of game…
Way to easy on the hardest difficulty available, I know it's only the first level, but hey, it's what they gave me to make my impression of it.

I agree to a degree, the music is not that bad and it's faaaar from Skrillex or whatever gay wubwub music is in now.

What ? I never read anything about memes in the game, do you have some screenshots/videos ? The only things I know about soemthing like that is the little Doom Guy dolls and the original Doom level

You didn't play it, this argument is stupid, if you played it, you would see it's not slow at all, the only thing is the glory kills that could kill the rythm but it's quicker than I expected in game

Watch some video of the later levels, you will see that's it's not slow at least if you are not a filthy console players or Otaku writer

Holy fuck. Is there a cake as well?

God damn it, Bethesda. The helmet alone would have been fine.

It's actually really well optimized. I'm surprised that they're releasing the Vulkan patch for it considering how well it runs already

Game is a masterpiece

Spot on my friend, I love "game"!

I never actually watched this even though I see it posted a lot.
What the actual fuck?

Goddamn consolecucks ruined it again

the first level is the worst level in the entire game

shoulda made the demo be of the third level

I never said there weren't memes, I asked if someone could provide a screenshot, and you did, thank you.

That's really cringy, is there more ?

One thing to note about that video is that 64 is not the max monster limit, only the placeable monster limit. You can have as many as the object limit will allow with logic strings. I made a map with over 150 enemies in it despite hitting the 64 placeable monster limit.

they blew it

Does that mean anything when you can't fight more than 12 at once?

if it was just a helmet it could have just been "oh a neat easter egg about a different beth game"

What I really don't understand is that they actually put it on the internet. It took the guy playing, the guy editing, the guy uploading, and nobody ever stopped to stay "man isn't this a little bit embarrassing? we'll prove everyone right that we're just hacks"

I refuse to believe they're actually THAT stupid, surely there's more going on than what's at the surface

Should have been made obvious after they fired Gertsmann for his K&L review, or even the "pound of flesh" article if you read gaming rags in the 90s.

I also bet they waited until the last minute to record as well, so they never bothered to edit it.

No, this is their best footage.
Let that sink in

It's worse.
I know because zenimax made it.

There actually are people on this very board right now who claims that bethesda isn't as bad as EA nor are they guilty of the same sins.
ON THIS VERY BROAD

As shitty as bethesda is… I think you're forgetting how bad EA is

Bethesda is responsible for the DLC plague and paid mods.

Or you don't know how bad bethesda is.

They are equally atrocious.

Here's another video of theirs. This is supposed to be a review of some sort. An average youtuber picked at random would be better than them at this.

No matter how many times I listen to this, I can't get over how much he sounds like a frightened child describing something scary.

Nope, red flags raised. No thanks.

It hurts

Who is worse. EA, Ubisoft, or Bethesda.

I don't like the game but that is objectively wrong.

What a faggot.

Konami or capcom. Everyone in this industry is terrible tbh. It's past the point of mediocrity and it'll just keep declining.

Here is how reddit defended the nuDoom

What did you expect?

Who says its bad? It was incredible. Yeah the multiplayer is bad. But the campaign was so damn good.

It's boring.

I'm getting too old for this shit I guess. When did I become an old man?

It's boring, that is why it's bad. It isn't even terrible in a way that you could never forget how bad it is, it's just disappointment and/or apathy of a completely "meh" experience. The worst quality a game can have.

When did companies get stingy about demos?

When they realized that they couldn't have a demo and push the devs through hellish crunch until the last possible minute, and not have consumers realize that it's shit all at the same time. One of them had to go.

Git outta here. It felt like a bad TimeSplitters clone.

DID SOMEONE SAY TIMESPLITTERS THREAD?

This is supposed to be badass/difficult?

I just kept getting pissed off at how little it feels like Doom after playing through the first two games recently.

Actually yeah that pretty much sums up my 10 minutes of gameplay.

Okay, the games boring as fuck but:
The pistol is also terrible. It does fuckall damage and is quickly replaced by the shotgun

You can turn these off

Other then that, yeah, its kind of stupid

why

at LEAST make them 3x faster instead of 3x more damage like fuck

Because how you can place enemies in a videogame where you run around killing enemies is pretty important.

You are now more inventive than the vast majority of game designers in the AAA vidya industry. It's like the only way they think they can adjust the difficulty is by fucking with enemy health and damage.

it's not even something I came up with, it was a parameter in the first game

I think everyone knows how OG Doom handled actual difficulty levels

I know.

That only makes it more depressing.

whoops time to kill myself

Holy shit…….

How did you pirate it? I have the full game downloaded but I can't find a crack anywhere because of the drm.

How did you do this. I have the full game downloaded, but there's no cracks for it.

There is no crack yet.

Yet

ok I tried it when I heard it was out, tried the first level it gives twice.

It crashed on start up 2 times, before someone says it's an AMD issue I'm on a GTX980.
I had to constantly wait for doors to open or someone to shut the fuck up, pretty bothersome for replay value.
Game seemed pretty easy as when your HP ever started to go low you could glory kill for a nice 50 hp.

4/10 It's nothing special but after the start it didn't crash or go full elder scrolls on me but I was already starting to get board of glory kills within the first level.

This game is garbage I don't think it will be cracked because nobody cares.

There's a rune trial where you have to stagger imps with the pistol and glory kill them 8 times. If you kill the imps with the pistol you fail. Basically you just charge shot their bodies and then they stagger. It's a fucking garbage weapon.

Pick one. This isn't the same godmode engine that Carmack cranked out in his years.

And also playing through it I wasn't that impressed.

I'll just play Brutal Doom if I need my fix.

As someone who owns the game, the first level is shit.

Infighting wants to have a word with you.

Do enemies in Doom 4 infight anyways?

Yea, but there are rarely enough enemies for it to be really noticeable, let alone enemies being placed in such a way where level designers intended infighting to happen since all D44M enemies just teleport in at fixed spawn points.

I bet you shat fury when you saw the soul cube too huh?

Ok, Todd

Game is great, it's everything I wanted. Most of Holla Forums is just edgy over it because its not like original Doom.

i know its fucked up but, don't try to do that user
while it is true that denuvo is just an anti tampering software and it doesn't checks for license stuff, the anons from Holla Forums won't believe you
this board is fucked up user

I like it

MORE

Bullshit. I spent nearly 20 minutes on the Bethesda and ID logos before the game even started up. Afterwards it ran at like 5FPS in the menus and after I lowered the resolution to 640x480 and lowered all the settings to the lowest I got about 24FPS. It doesn't make sense either because my GPU is comparable with the PS4's and they got it to run on that underpowered piece of shit. It' simply shit optimization on Bethesda's part.

LARPAGANS BTFO

Just got the demo after 30 minutes of downloading
Honestly if anything it's 5/10. Play it only if you're curious and out of shits to play but that's it.

How much of a degenerate pleb do you have to be to trade your Monet for this pile of steaming shit?

This guy knows the score.

Fuck these kikes. Make a damn game I can buy and play without mandatory spyware shit.

Future Perfect was GOAT

It still baffles me that Timesplitters didn't get the HD treatment last gen like DMC/R&C/J&D did. It was a fairly popular series and had the prerequisite amount of games.

I haven't really paid attention to the game at all since it came out, but I decided to play the free demo. I decided to go on nightmare difficulty, and played until the game froze on me, which was shortly after finding the upgrade robot. My impression was just that it was just an extremely okay shooter, and it was not a good successor to Doom. The sound design was awful, the color palette sucked and caused enemies to blend in with the level, enemy ai wasn't all that great (though they seemed properly aggressive, at least), and the map design was just walking from enemy arena to enemy arena. I don't know if the different difficulties change up enemy placement, but I could tell enemy damage was scaled way up and health pickups gave barely anything. Enemies blended in way too much with the environment, most pickups felt haphazardly scattered across the level, and the guns didn't feel satisfying to use. I don't like the whole perk point thing, as getting progressively stronger in a Doom game should be from the player getting more skilled. I like the idea of weapon mods that give an alt-fire (if they're all useful), as it can make guns more interesting and give variety to multiple playthroughs.

On kind of a tangent, the story presented in that small bit of the game I played did make me think of a neat idea of what the story could have been. Make the game a sequel to Doom 64 where the demons, unable to kill Doomguy, seal him up in some coffin, only for the UAC to find it. Then he gets out and starts killing demons again.

Stop, just stop, letting black men fuck your wife will not fix the damage its bound to do to the industry if it catches on. Its becoming uncrackable and that is terrifying, bethesda surprisingly actually put out a demo for this game(albiet AFTER THEY GOT ALL THEIR FUCKING HYPE SALES THE MOTHERFUCKING KIKES) but in the future we may have many developers using denuvo and NOT having demos leaving potential customers with NO CHANCE TO TRY BEFORE THEY BUY.

At this point we should be trash talking it as much as we can and spreading blatant misinformation about it to deter devs from using it. The damage it will do to the rotting corpse of the video game industry cannot be ignored.

Mediocre is useless word for an industry with no standards.

EA but everyone else trying their hardest to catch up.

So 90% of reviewers recommend Doom, only Holla Forums says its generic and shit

What the hell Holla Forums?

This kid for real?

Now there's a game I'd love to play again

Oh, would you like it to be remade with today's standards?

It couldn't, could it?

Half of them have absolutely no standards, the other half are paid shills. like .01 percent of them are good, only ones I like are mathewmatosis and Mack from worth a buy(but I don't take that last one seriously, I only watch him because I like to watch him sperg out and then read the comments from all the whiny babies in his videos)

Why did you quote me? You have a death wish?

Considering how incredibly average nudoom is and how the entire internet is in a huge circlejerk about it why wouldn't I have a deathwish?

Reminder that an incompetent cuckhold made the shitty ass soundtrack and that only redditards defend it.

nigga just play some Dark Side of Phobos

i was trying to play through this shitt game, but then i got cancer

i still find it funny how this massive casual turned to the thing youre supposed to destroy, and does what any sane person would expect a shooting game to tell you to do. shoot the fucking thing.

even this retard is put off by this. then they walk up to it, and "press action button to watch a movie of you doing something"

I shouldn't have to, this is the first game that I've had to shut off the music for in a while. I almost never encounter shit soundtracks. Halo was a shit game in all other regards except its AI for its time I guess(but even the challenge that could have potentially presented to the players was largely nullified by the presence of regenerating shields; just play like a bitch and get a long range weapon and you'll pretty much never die in gaylo combat devolved) but at least it had a good soundtrack going for it.

I can list a ton of mediocre games that at least didn't fuck up their soundtracks as bad as doom 4 did. Fuck id software and fuck bethesda.

This, right there. I won't fall for jewish tricks. If something is "free" then you are the product.

Indeed

Denuvo has always been uncrackable, none of the cracks that exist is a universal crack for any game with Denuvo. Each one is tailor made for a specific game.

The speed of how fast a game is cracked depends on demand, the fact this hasn't been cracked yet says more about how little anyone actually wants to play this.

I think that the handful of those that do actually critic vidya (and not shill them) braced themselves for something terrible DNF style like we did.

Then the game came out. And it's not bad. It's not Doom sure, but it's not a bad game. The multi is a mess (but most only review the solo).
And the solo is ok. Not great. OK. Kind like the new Wolfenstein is nowhere as good as RTCW. But it's not "oh fuck, please God make it stop" as 99% of the solo AAA FPS have been for a long long while.

And since they braced themselves so much, they were genuinely happily surprised. It's more of a "hey it's not actually a puke puddle with shit pieces in it, I think I might even remember that once FPS were fun games to play" enthusiasm than anything else.

Now of course if unlike them you haven't played the dozens and dozens of FPS that are pure shit like they have, and you go play Nu-Doom you're gonna be "WTF… that's nothing special, why do they rant about it like it's the second coming of Jesus?"

You still agreed to let bethesda scan you whole computer when you downloaded that piece of shit :^)

Who said I downloaded anything? If it's not a console exclusive or has MP that I'd like to play.. I pirate it.

lel

That's the same risk as an anti-virus program or, hell, any closed-source program that is allowed access to both your file system and the internet.

Anywho I tried the demo, and I agree with everyone here who tried to play it instead of shitposting about not playing that, while different, it's still a subpar shooter. Didn't have any tech problems getting it to run though, so I guess I was lucky enough to get a visit by the Works On My Computer™ fairy

Most of them that did review the multiplayer did criticize it a ton. I know that LGR liked Deum's singleplayer but not the multiplayer. I guess that's what happens when you split the two between two developers. I wonder if the multiplayer would have matched the singleplayer if iD had also done it.

keep posting guys
keep the shills concentrated to one thread
if all the legitimate users stopped posting, would the shills just turn Holla Forums into something of a way for shills to talk to another?

As if this place hasn't already been reduced to a shitposting board.

Just look at reddit to see what happens when shills are talking to shills

you do realize that no denuvo game has recieved a crack within like the first few weeks of it being out right?

Its extremely time consuming to make a crack and it only works for a single game. If the denuvo devs and the greedy sociopathic publishing companies that choose to use it get their way we may not even get cracks for games 3 months after their release or ever……

There is plenty of reason to hate denuvo and defending it just makes one a cuckhold.

also

you type

like this

fuck off to reddit

are you the same guy that complains about spacing every time he sees it?

It is reddit formatting though, this last week their use has exploded.

I don't go to reddit so I wouldn't recognize it, I think you and him should both worry less about how people space their sentences and paragraphs.

Actually two weeks on average when it's a serious attempt then it gets prepped for release, again the more people want to play it the more effort will go into cracking Denuvo the less people want to play it the more it gets put on the backlog over higher demanded games because less people work on trying to crack it or even bother trying. It's already very difficult and the Denuvo devs make it a point to see how each crack is done and fix that if they can for each new release. That is why Cisquisition was cracked quickly but Lords of the Fallen wasn't even touched for a long time.

It's actually because of the way the post box is setup so my judgement of proper paragraphs gets thrown off.

post porn

Ha ha this reminds me. I sometimes get accused of "Reddit" because of how I write despite the fact I type exactly the same way as I did since I first joined an internet forum (Star Wars I was young) back in 2000. IDGAF End blog.

Let he who casts the first stone be without sin.

Just ran through it, it's shit.
>absolutely no air control I only fond that if you spam jump it cancels long fall animation

I'm not sure how people are calling it fast, I guess they didn't even speedrun quake. I'll take brutal doom over this any day pls no bully, I like how fast you go down on realism difficulty.

The funny thing is you can play the original doom levels in that game and not get some secrets because you simply cant move fast enough

5/10 game assuming all bugs get fixed

Somehow this ended up being more disappointing than RAGE. Glad I didnt buy it

Really?
Looking at a speedrun on jewtube right now it seems like your standard issue fps. Why (((they))) called it doom is a mystery. So much fucking hype around it, pathetic.

It was ok when i put it on the highest difficulty. Certainly better than doom 3. There's a bunch of little things that probably would have made it better. Multiplayer looks like garbage. Might get it when its 5 dollars.

Yup, start around 1:20 and just watch a minute or two. The guy can't clear the secret of the first classic level and there's more after that. THE FIRST FUCKING LEVEL.

Fuck Bethesad/Zenimax/Id and fuck these dumbass shills.

If I can't trust someone great or masterpiece to be even passable, how can I trust someone's not bad to be passable?

I play MGSV on an SSD with no problem, no idea what you're on about.

i heard the singleplayers pretty good but im not in a rush to try it out. i dont really feel like installing denuvo, ill just wait for the lads of the sea to pull through

It's not. Don't bother
Slow, enemies are bullet spongy, game is balanced around glory kills, shotgun has been gutted. Not the worst thing out there, just boring

If you thought TNO was mediocre, or that Shadow Warrior 2013 was pretty boring from a pure gunplay perspective, this wont do anything for you

ill just tell myself its a mod of jedi outcast

You're going to have to squint real hard. Jumping is just floaty straight-line bullshit and you have to ledge grab to get to a good chunk of the items and secrets from what I've seen and from what little I've played. I'd rather play unpatched Daikatana with the AI companions on. At least that elicits some emotion

I'm just going to play Soldier of Fortune and Elite Force and fly Arma helos while I forget that these wet cardboard FPS's exist until Quake Champions gets shoved in my face by people with low standards

TNO and Shadow Warrior mediocre? Get out

Shadow warrior would have been so much better if we could have bound attacks to keys. Hell I would have been content with either the defensive or the offensive ones boundable. But it was still really fun.

I would but
I'm just under the min specs, I don't feel like upgrading for an inferior nostalgia game

And people keep telling me this game is either "Just as fast as the original" or "Fast enough".
Clearly it's not.

It's still not time to upgrade yet unless you have enough disposable income to not give a shit.

Daily reminder there is no reason to port this game to linux except denuvo.
The open beta actually ran at 90% efficiency under Wine since it was OpenGL

TNO is boring as piss and has Far Cry-tier combat. Shadow Warrior's only redeeming feature was the Nobitsura Kage. The guns are dull and the enemies are damage sponges.
Also TNO and nuDoom both have the issue where enemies and the environment are similarly coloured, and this is compounded by colour filtering. So you have boring combat with enemies that don't stand out while the game interrupts you to try to give you a more "cinematic" experience
Basically SW2013 ng+ > TNO > DOODMOOM, but we're dealing with a solid 7 and moving lower on arbitrary quality scales

Yeah, they're full of shit. Even with the FOV maxed it's basically Doom 1 walkspeed

Fucking shit company, that's such a kike move, leave and stay leave shill.

You have the Freespace series already which was also fine, even if less claustrophobia-inducing.

also game developers running tests to see if hard drive r/w spikes with denuvo enabled over it disabled. but its not like you'd believe a programmer since the jews are trying to poison your water with fluoride

Maybe a bait but there people that do believe in this.

A free weekend would let you beat the whole damn thing.

Do we know if they were playing with controller or mouse and keyboard?

It doesnt matter, game is made with consoles in mind anyway. This type of sucking is 100% the person

It gives playstation button prompts and the camera movement makes it pretty obvious its a controller

Then maybe they should have made the campain longer so that neckbeards couldn't beat it in two sittings.

Just compare how long nudoom's campaign is to how long Unreal's, half-life 1's and doom 2's campaigns were. Its pretty laughable.

You do realize that flouride is a neurotoxin and that we recieve no benefit whatsoever from it being in our water supply. All it does is pass over the teeth and there is no difference in the prevalence of cavities between populations who have it in their water and those that don't.

Besides, most developers are unscrupulous nowadays, you shouldn't be trusting them.

Wow, this sure is a Doom game alright! Rip "N" Tear lol XD

I thought denuvo didn't work on WINE? I ended up using a dualboot.