Why wasn't this scene in Batman Forever?

Why wasn't this scene in Batman Forever?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/95IEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Time.

There's a lot of cut content from Batman Forever. Schumacher himself said the film would've been around two hours long had it been uncut.

One cut scene would've had Two-Face turn on the Riddler after his "killing" of Batman at Nygma's party. If you ever wondered why Two-Face has his gun in the throne scene, that's why. He was going to shoot the Riddler.

Was there ever a deleted scenes?

worst offender being the scene that explains the goddamn name of the movie

Which was?

literally what did he mean by that

Peter David tied up the subplot with Thomas Wayne's journal in his novelisation, which was something Shoemaker forgot.

got any good superhero novelization recs?

The people who did the comic adaptation probably were going off a production draft of the the screenplay, so of course it includes some scenes that got cut from the actual film.

Apparently some are included in rough form in the special edition DVD released when Batman Begins came out.

Mostly Peter David's stuff, The Hulk, Fantastic Four, Batman, Spider-Man, Wolverine, The Rocketeer etc.
Chris Claremont adapted X-Men 2 and 3.
Larry Hama did a Captain America novel.
Mike Grell wrote a Sable novel.
The Pinis did some Elfquest books. Mike Baron wrote a Witchblade novel. Arthur Bryon Cover wrote a Rising Stars novel. Max Collins wrote for Dick Tracy, Alex Raymond wrote for Flash Gordon, Lee Falk for The Phantom.
The novelisation of Howard The Duck was surprisingly good.
The short story collection The Further Adventures of Batman was good.
There's a couple Marshal Law novels, but I've never found them.
Richard Dragon got his start in a novel by Denny O'Neil, Dragon's Fists.
Wildcards was good while it lasted. Funny story, Neil Gaiman really wanted to write for Wildcards but George R.R. Martin told him fuck off, so Gaiman created a parody called Temps.
Superfolks is a classic satire.

Ever read any of those Red Sonja novels?
And yet, in true cuck fashion, Gaiman's all over Martin's dick telling people that 'he's not your bitch' because people keep telling Martin to finish the bloody Song of Ice and Fire

Schumacher didn't forget it. It was cut.

The special edition DVD has most of the deleted scenes, but there are a few that remain on the cutting room floor.

The betrayal scene is one of them, which is unfortunate since I feel it would've added a lot to Two-Face's character.

No, I'd read the fuck out of them if they're by Roy Thomas.
He's been shit on a lot lately, with Gail Simone "fixing" Sonja, and the cunt playing Colleen Wing reeeing on him for making Danny Rand white.

Literally 'We kill ourselves for lies' in french. Can't you even use goodle you piece of shit?

They aren't. I think they had Frazetta covers, though

I thought google translate was notoriously inaccurate

Maybe because the movie was bad enough already without a stoner scene?

Like making Two-Face two-faced?

It works well for simple shit and/or romance languages.

This

Isn't that actress a hapa herself?

I'm gonna need a source on that one so I can get really fucking mad

You couldn't just look it up yourself?
archive.is/95IEA
To Houseroy's credit, he gives no fucks

a stoner scene would have improved it tbh

Best Batman movie ever made and anyone who disagrees is a fun hating bastard.

One of your keys is stuck.

D..Did Grant Morrison write this? It's got his stamps all over it.

because the movie was a clusterfuck of executive meddling, cut content, and general incompetence.

user, your shif key is broken.