HAPPENING!!! Hacker Group Releases Password To NSA's Top Secret Arsenal

Hacker Group Releases Password To NSA's Top Secret Arsenal (Protesting Syria Bombing)

archive.fo/boKxR
https:[email protected]/* *//dont-forget-your-base-867d304a94b1

The password for the EQGRP-Auction-Files is CrDj”(;[email protected]/* */)#>deB7mN

This file can be found in the mirrored archives below (ZIP #4):

Eyeballing NSA Leaks (2013 - 2016)

http:// www.mediafire .com/?rj8v4xj3d95cs

https:// mega.nz/ #F!vwJT2Y7Z!1J5JtyB0bVyzWwp7KPHs6g

Here are where the files are located:

Eyeballing_Snowden_Info_Folder_04.zip\Eyeballing_Snowden_Info_Folder_04\EQGRP-Auction-Files.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OSpsAauvEXU
github.com/x0rz/EQGRP/
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=14068280
bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/shadow-brokers-publish-the-password-for-the-rest-the-stolen-nsa-hacking-tools/
twitter.com/shadowbrokerss/status/819537298245218304
twitter.com/pwnallthethings/status/819545302986264576
twitter.com/shadowbrokerss/status/851260161020764161
archive.is/P6NGY
techfleece.com/2013/01/09/up-to-80-of-anonymous-users-can-be-identified-by-using-linguistic-software/
github.com/psal/JStylo-Anonymouth
github.com/x0rz/EQGRP
mega.nz/#!zEAU1AQL!oWJ63n-D6lCuCQ4AY0Cv_405hX8kn7MEsa1iLH5UjKU
cryptome.org/2016/08/nsa-malware-scripts.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Polite bump

Hope some brave Anons are already digging through it. Too hot for me.

Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=OSpsAauvEXU

At least it's not: Password

Very very sorry for the fuckup! HERE IS WHERE THE FILE CAN BE FOUND:

Eyeballing_Snowden_Info_Folder_04/NSA's Equation Group - Cyber Weapons/EQGRP-Auction-Files.zip

I have the file I can mirror separately. I may dig through it very soon. Hope I can open it in WinRaR. It's in an obscure encrypted format.

So is /baph/ going to hack the planet now?

the entire unencrypted archive has been uploaded to github for your convenience to browse

github.com/x0rz/EQGRP/

The hacker know as 4chan could hack the tv stations!

they already have :^)

Delet this
t. (((NSA))

Thank you user!

Better ask this hacker group called 'Anonymous'.

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=14068280

bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/shadow-brokers-publish-the-password-for-the-rest-the-stolen-nsa-hacking-tools/

The first cache of NSA hacking tools contained quite a lot of material, such as zero-day exploits and tools to bypass firewalls (Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper, and TOPSEC), a toolkit to extract VPN keys, backdoors for Linux systems, and several Windows exploits.

This second cache is quite fresh, and security researchers haven't had the time to search it in its entirety. As of now, we know of the following findings:

Dont know if you are joking or not, but some tv news almost literally said that years ago, just change 4chan to anonymous

What can I do with it?

Ideally, this will pressure everyone to pacth up the holes revealed by these tools. If they don't, now not only can the NSA exploit them, but whoever has these tools.

Hey, has anyone been to the ADL website recently?

Bump.

That's definitely going to end up being a fun thing for /baph/, I imagine.

This guy on halfchan noticed that medium post was from future for him.

pumb
400 pound hacker on the loose

I am not sure how medium timestamps work but I have been researching timestamps of ShadowBrokers a bit:

He probably has timezone set to Russia to pretend he is GRU/FSB

TheShadowBrokers already "slipped" once when he "accidentally" posted full screenshots with dd/mm/yyyy file format

twitter.com/shadowbrokerss/status/819537298245218304

(((@pwnallthethings))) was great to notice this opsec slip and implied that Russia needs to be blamed:

twitter.com/pwnallthethings/status/819545302986264576

I wonder why:

Note that in vault 7 there are clear instructions for CIA coders to:
(S//NF) Avoids direct correlation to origination in the United States.
(S//NF) DO NOT leave dates/times such as compile timestamps, linker timestamps, build times, access times, etc. that correlate to general US core working hours (i.e. 8am-6pm Eastern time)
(S//NF) Maintains consistency across tools, and avoids associations with the United States.
(S//NF) DO NOT use US-centric timestamp formats such as MM-DD-YYYY. YYYYMMDD is generally preferred.

from news.ycombinator.com:

You look around for interesting websites in need of volunteer administrators. Like, Media Matters, for instance.
Subtle is better than obvious.

fifty

terabytes

of

nsa

code

Actually they said 4chan and if I remember correctly it was when fappening happened.

There are only two possibilities

New message from TheShadowBrokers

twitter.com/shadowbrokerss/status/851260161020764161

https:[email protected]/* *//grammer-critics-information-vs-knowledge

Yeah, amazing archive.is/P6NGY how normalfags even those who support Trump can easily dismiss this with balls of steel just because of the grammar without verifying it because they're either lazy or afraid of the FBI knocking, even the Leftists retards are dismissing this shit because the Muh Russia narrative.

Is this not what the fucking sticky at is about? Check the catalog before posting a thread.

Yeah, but people miss it because of no "TheShadowBrokers" in the title and completely offtopic picture.

Yeah, retards never heard about stylomety and language obfuscation.

techfleece.com/2013/01/09/up-to-80-of-anonymous-users-can-be-identified-by-using-linguistic-software/
JStylo-Anonymouth - Java-based Authorship Recognition Analysis and Evasion Tools
github.com/psal/JStylo-Anonymouth

Also on news.ycombinator.com/item?id=14068280 plenty of Russians saying that this doesnt sound like something written by Russian but clearly American

You see the ZOGbot fourth comment down? "Sounds like left wingers". These people are so programmed they aren't salvageable.

NSA here, whatcha doing?
We expect you accomplished hackers to hack our avowed enemy, the CIA. You had best quickly provide many, many incredibly damning and extremely interesting hack dumps in the near future! We are depending on you to Make America Great Again, and to pry out of the Satanic CIA and leak all their files from those evildoers!!!

EQGRP-Auction-Files.zip
github.com/x0rz/EQGRP
mega.nz/#!zEAU1AQL!oWJ63n-D6lCuCQ4AY0Cv_405hX8kn7MEsa1iLH5UjKU

The password for the EQGRP-Auction-Files is CrDj”(;[email protected]/* */)#>deB7mN

NSA Malware Scripts via WikiLeaks
cryptome.org/2016/08/nsa-malware-scripts.zip

(check'em)

NSAniggers BTFO