You should all feel ashamed of yourselves!

You should all feel ashamed of yourselves!

Not one, but TWO IPs were raped on stage, and you fuckers just watched. You didn't try to get them to stop or anything, you just watched through the whole thing

Other urls found in this thread:

news.softpedia.com/news/Prey-2-Design-Documents-Leak-Confirm-It-s-a-System-Shock-2-Successor-from-Arkane-444611.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FIRST ONE TO TALK

GETS TO STAY ON MY AIRCRAFT.

HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD

Prey only had one game, why did they reboot it?

Are you going to crash it with no survivors?

IT'S GOING TO BE SHIT. I CAN'T PROTECT A KUSO-GE.

ONLY THAT SMILE

Quake a shit, Unreal masterrace

They killed Prey 2 and are going the Mirror's Edge: Catalyst route.

When the fuck did Bethesda get Prey, I thought Human Head owned the franchise.
Also

Because they didn't give a shit and just want to make money

because they want to make a system shock ripoff without buying the IP

news.softpedia.com/news/Prey-2-Design-Documents-Leak-Confirm-It-s-a-System-Shock-2-Successor-from-Arkane-444611.shtml

Really, I'm excited for Prey.
If its anything like the first one then its pretty great.

fucking hell what were they thinking with Quake?

it's going to be nothing like the first one, or they would have called it Prey 2

Native americans are offensive to modern players.

They did their usual "milestone missed" tactic to drain the company of money and buy it for cheap. Only instead of playing along like Arkane did they didn't give in.

Oh yeah, I remember that leak. So it was authentic, huh?

More info from Harvey the cuck who let his company get fucked over:

The same thing they were thinking with Elder Scrolls Hearthstone. How can they steal some of Blizzard's audience?

No chance of that, user. Even the real sequel would have been quite different even if it was set in the same universe. The new one will have pretty much nothing to do with the old game except for maybe a throwaway line or two.

Es:o, elder scrolls card game, and Qucked. Bethesda is blizzard 2.0.

Oh boy. They murdered Prey and they announced a new Quake?

Well, can't say I'm surprised. The advertising demon machine of Bethesda will make the casuals retcon the past.

I'm still mad about Prey 2 getting shitcanned because Bethesda are such kikes. How is it possible for one company to be so awful?
They're just as bad as EA at this point if not worse.

do you honestly think anyone on Holla Forums actually has any sway over what happens to games?

we could all boycott and pirate every game but we still probably only make up less than one percent of the consumer base

bummer though, i was a little kid with quake was in it's hayday and didn't have a pc, so i missed out on it pretty much completely

Man I don't even care anymore just roll nintendo's event so I can get some games on sale and be disappointed that rhythm heaven was delayed to 2021 and mother 3 will never get an official release in the western market.

Also fuck you you shit eating retard or divide and conquer hipster, boycotts only work with companies that deal with necessities, not luxuries.

yeah what other buzzwords did the big boys on this board teach you? Holla Forums isn't big enough to save any title from mass marketing or big company casualization, due to the size of people like us we can easily be marginalized as haters/bullies/trolls/elitists

What did they do to Quake? The trailer looked pretty promising even though it was CG. It's not an arena shooter, now? What did they do?

Cry buzzword all you want, whether or not you want to acknowledge it, with every luxury entertainment medium, cartoons, anime, videogames, comics. It all comes tumbling down when the fans leave and the market needs to find a new audience. This is why comics/tv is so full of hipster shit, fans with a critical understanding of the medium 'stopped giving money into it"

So what's wrong with Quake? Are they going down the Team Fortress route… errr I mean the Overwatch route?

It was already raped when it got released over 10 years after it was announced.

There are going to be various classes, or "champions" with preset abilities. No clue if the weapon loadouts are also restricted to each champion.

Fuck off

No it wasn't, the game was great and kept very close to the original idea and story. They even did the same portal gimmick that 3D Realms initially promised.

I wasn't paying attention wasn't it just a black background with dudes jumping around and shooting each other.

That isn't what I am saying and that isn't even related to the issue of quality you fucking retard.

I am genuinely upset, i went to sleep because i couldn't bother with staying late for Beth conference.
But now I wake up to these horrible news.

Only one more thing to hate.

At least they had the decency to not call it just "Quake" or "Quake Arena", that's literally the only positive thing I can think of.

His name is Morgan Yu.

I thought Prey games were supposed to be about Native Americans killing aliens.

God damnit.

All we can do is prey this doesn't effect dueling or CTF. At least Willis confirmed strafe jumping and rocket jumping, so there's that… right?

I would say bethesda is worse than ea due to the fact that they release shitty gamebryo garbage that is full of bugs and normalfags eat that shit up while looking down on EA. I think it helps that they use Todd as a shield, while EA just looks like a soul less corporation. Bethesda also buys ips and murders them while ea has run out of ips to buy

same shit

Two?
>Resident Evil Raping whats left
They were raping quite a few ips

hahaha good

Wait, did I miss something?

Can you kill dead franchises?
It would be like making a Klonoa reboot, you would just revive it.
Besides, Doom wasn't so evil.
Granted, it was mediocre, but still a valid game.

Never ever, it still hurts.

We are the dead.

A quick google search and Croteam's facebook page suggests Serious Sam VR, which is, according to them a side project to SS4. VR is shit in general, so might just be them wanting to use their tech for some new shit.

ITT: Fags complaining about videogames being made

I mean, didn't you want a new release for your favourite old videogame?
Or did you just want it to die, and be forgotten?
I mean, Bethesda might be absolute cancer right now, but it's absolutely making money like crazy, and money eventually bring nice things.
Just pirate the games when they come out, and then judge what you're playing.

Daily reminder that Arkane (the last scion of Looking Glass Studios) were killed years ago and you're just seeing their corpse puppeted by a company worse than EA in the name of selling half-baked, mass-appeal cashgrabs.

Why does this keep happening? Why do they hate good games? I just want good games.

ooh ooh but it will literally kill any love i have for the old games because im such a shallow faggot

Just adding these two to the raping list.

But user, this is "good" games. Not great. Not memorable. Not fun. Not a game with lasting appeal that can be called a classic years later.

"Good"

I hope PR2Y sits in development hell like the original.

They don't deserve it.

They aren't even good, though, there's so much garbage and it's being eaten by the masses like it's cake.

What's up with the completely altered camera and combat system in God of W4R?

It has me seriously worried. I actually like that franchise. No bully.

He never said it was good, just "good". You know, like how Marvel films are "good".

What a time to be alive.
I'm not going to pretend the Prey 2 project looked good at any point though.

We never saw the real Prey 2.

The next Prey 2 looked "OK" and at least was a nice premise.

I don't know what to make of this new one.

lmoa

Laughing my off ass?

Laughing moa

At least you won't have to spend a single dime on a video game ever again.
Let's see how long (((companies))) will last when pandering to sjws and millennials.

Reminder that Millenials are adults now (like me, 27 years old), Gen Z are the kids.

user no.

Stop it.

You've did it, Todd.

Thank God it's not today, because then Bernie might have been better off.

WHITE MALE
HOLY GRAIL

… yet there will be people who will think Fallout is all building Minecraft in the wasteland or Dumb Adventures Through a Water Purifier.

I said they killed companies. Like id Software when they were developing Rage. They just rape old properties by making casual shit with the same title as them. Doom was pretty bad but I agree it's not their worst defilement, it was pretty much just Painkiller with a coat of Doom paint.

Also the lack of High Luck Jinxed runs is frankly soul crushing.

I guess it is supposed to emulate Last of Us, I liked God of War too, but our beloved franchise is dead. Like Quake like Doom like Fallout like Resident Evil like Crash like Battlefield like Battlefront like Prey like Conker Like everything eventually

all the retards crying about a reboot of a Prey, a game that was mediocre as fuck, not to mention a total cakewalk

Complaining about Quake evolving, when arena shooters are dead and UT proves it. Quake has to go Overwatch path to get back some attention, and since Wolfenstein reboot was ok and Doom reboot was good there is no reason to be so skeptical yet.

I know you're baiting but still your post made me frown so 6/10

what kind of fantasy world are you living in, are you joking? theyre bigger than they ever were