Syria Discontent General

I want to create this thread so every fuckintg thread doesn't he shitted up with arguments about Syria.
It's still business as usual, there are still redpills to drop, etc. Donald Trump does not make or break us.
If you're not a shill, let's talk about why this is the end of the ride for some of us.
RATIONAL DISCUSSION ONLY PLS
No 88D chesscuckery. Let's talk about what happened and where we go from here. What is the way forward?
Let's have it out.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/julianassange/status/850755822871134208
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hope the US doesn't attack Syria anymore and that Russia and Assad kick it into overdrive and end the war by Christmas.

It appears someone is dead set against letting Assad and Putin fight a decisive war with ISIS.

sage

White House already confirmed they do not intend any further attacks, the attack that already happened was pure memes with nebulous casualty reports and an airstrip so unscathed it was sending out jets without issue hours later the missiles had no warheads, and just now President Trump sent a cryptic yet mocking tweet about this same fact.
Right now Trump, Putin and Assad are making huge complicit shit eating grins while some kikes somewhere kvetch and oy vey in despair.

There won't be a war coming from this

Even if all you say turns out to be true, I am still not very happy about him breaking promises from the campaign.
Regardless, anything less than helping Russia and Assad destroy ISIS is the wrong answer and you know it.

Is the cyclical not enough?

I intended this to be mostly for those of us who are not happy with this, with rational discussion.
There are a good bunch of us who are being called shills because this issue is really testing our faith in niggerdick dimensional chess.

You find that tweet mocking? All I see in it is him saying they didn't attack the runways because they're easily rebuilt, thus a waste of a missile.

Did he even directly hit the runway? Is there evidence that that's where he intended to strike if he even did impact the runway?
From the surveillance photos, looks like it was the hangars that were hit.

That's the point. The runway was left almost entirely intact. All he's saying is, "We didn't target it because they can rebuild it so easily."

Can someone tell me whether Holla Forums is currently majority pro-Trump or anti-Trump? I know before this, the board was pro-Trump, but I can't tell at this point.

Holla Forums is not one person.

I'm agreeing with you.
I find the tweet to be a declaration of his intent to do actual damage to Syrian military.

I said:

There's lots of shilling going on, at the moment, from both sides most likely, but it seems like a majority are Kushner-sponsored teams. See this thread for example:

The first 2/3rds of the thread is almost entirely shills talking to each other.

Anyone with a brain should be incredibly disappointed at what Trump has done, and is waiting to see if it's an all-out betrayal or some master chess move. All the signs point to jewish takeover, but you never know.

Holla Forums always reaches consensus on the important issues, like whites must survive no matter what and that jews are the enemy.

I know what you said. There is no majority.
Holla Forums is whoever is on at any given moment. Let that sink in.

Yes, because the US Government has never, EVER gone back on their promises, right? Why would Tillerson and Haley be calling for Assad to be overthrown and (((Mnuchin))) imposing new sanctions on Syria if this was to be a one-off deal? How long until there's another FSA/ISIS false flag attack that the US is "forced" to address with military action?

Take the blinders off.

There was only ever one way forward.

ASSANGE DENOUNCING THE SYRIAN ATTACK
twitter.com/julianassange/status/850755822871134208

Yeah and just two days before the missile strike the US said Assad's fate is up to the Syrian people.

Fucking what? Jews the world over are celebrating.
wew