Lovely

Lovely

Other urls found in this thread:

mileswmathis.com/potter.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Diversity keeps us sharp
What does that even mean? What an odd platitude.

You didn't need those safe high-trust societies anyways goyim. :^)

Well here I was thinking they meant that having too many subhumans meant you had to be prepared for Helter Skelter 24/7.
Turns out they're just talking about the wanting performance of the diversity hires. These people actually think niggers have a like mind, or goals, or a conceptualisation of success.

>Diversity image (their words, not mine)

Well, there's a picture of pencils next to it, so I suppose it means that diversity does to a population what a sharpener does to a pencil: forcibly shaves parts of it off, bit by bit, making it smaller and smaller until it can eventually no longer function.

Where's that PDF that shows Rowling and Harry Potter is tied to MI5?

Back to Holla Forums or /x/ many publishers turned down harry potter and were kicking themselves. She had to neuter the first book some to get it published then went darker

wat

Schizo garbage

S-SHUT IT DOWN

Fuckin' hit me right in the feels. When I was a kid, we didn't even need to lock the front door. Now I literally can't go out at night in certain parts of my own neighborhood for fear of ending up as a kebab.

Yeah, most retards who think burglars don't exist tend to do that.

I lived in Cuckistan for 20 years and my parents and our neighbors always locked the front doors, even back when this diversity invasion wasn't a concern. Doors have locks for a reason.

First 20 years of my life had a grand total of zero burglaries within 5 miles, man. Life in the suburbs was sweet.

I got you covered famalam
mileswmathis.com/potter.pdf

it's funny because Miles is a schizo jew

I actually walked out and left the door open by accident once when I was a kid. No one took advantage. Sure is nice living in based hwhite Europe.

Imagine what it must be like for the average nu-male millennial not to ever have experienced that level of safety in their formative years and to think it's impossible. Just let it sink in how sad that is.

What the–

Does she have nudes?

DELETE THIS NOW, CITIZEN

Why live?

J.K. Rowling is Christian like Lindsay Lohan is Muslim.

can confirm, parents rarely locked the doors.

I looked at this guys other pages and he is a fucking loon. He believes he cracked the Zodiac's killer message and it only took him half an hour

He thinks everyone with remotely similar surnames is actually closely related and part of anglokike peerage, who are all conservative fascists who only ironically promote marxism and faggotry.

You guys forgot that her wizards literally shit themselves all day, every day.

Why not vanish the shit while it's still in your ass?

Because you secretly have a scat fetish.

because Rowling is a dumb bitch who can't logic

She really can't. The toilets and sewers from second movie supposedly date all the way back to school's founders. She retconned her own books.

Does anyone on Holla Forums fuck with resetera anymore or are they still being boring? They only ban you for a fucking week but Holla Forums was being all autistic and unfun about it.

Dude fuck off you 17 year old bitch

Never would have guessed /s

I would rape this whore so much! You can see on her face she wants to get gang banged by a bunch of nazis

Ahmed, pls

mgtow nazis are the same as muslims