warsow.gg/
openarena.ws
nquake.com/
alephone.lhowon.org/
freedoom.github.io/
redeclipse.net/
sauerbraten.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably the one that doesn't have ASSFAGGOT elements shoehorned into it.

Whichever isn't made by Bethesda.

One with more words in the title.

The classes were obviously there to appeal to casuals. I hope there isn't a big difference between the classes.

Both the same.

For whatever reason they always try to make singleplayer for quake and it always fails.

So I'm voting unreal.

Don't forget the new Tribes game Midair on kikestarter

BLACKEDRoom too.

If you ever played a Quake game, you aren't the target audience. The Doom 4 marketing should have taught you this. They want the people who have never in their lives played Quake but pretend to be huge fans because they've been told it's good.

M E M E M A G I C K
E
M
E
M
A
G
C
U
C
K

That faggot better not disappoint, he is the only hope. His new Doom 2 map is awesome it had so much things going on, I wish he will keep up like that with his game.

What ? Did they adopt ?

*maps.

He's made two so far.

doomworld.com/idgames/levels/doom/Ports/d-f/e1m8b

doomworld.com/idgames/levels/doom/Ports/d-f/e1m4b

How come their son look half nigger. Romero doesnt look like him at all i bet that bitch cheated.

His nails are painted black ?

UT by a longshot.
It doesn't have fucking Beth working on it.

Romero isn't white.

They married in 2012 and they both had shitload of children from their previous marriages. Maybe she went for bbc before him.

Actually, looking it up that does seem to be the case. Romero's youngest kid is 18. That niglet looks around 10.

He looks white enough to me this doesnt mean he will have magically nigger kid.

Yes but whatever breed of indian he might be, fucking a white looking woman will not get him nigger kids.

Unreal Tournament 4.

What is he doing now.

It is his wife's son.

archive.is/oDXTJ

That might have been true 15 years ago, today both games are dead. Besides how much you need to fuck your game up to be worse than nuQuake?

Quack has Hero Shooter elements, UT4 is a classic Arena Shooter.

That's a question I haven't heard in more than a decade

Can't you already play the new UT?
I'm pretty sure I gave it a go, seemed pretty much like UT always was

Nah.

nuQuake pretends its a class based shooter from the way the trailer presented the different characters with different weapons

nuUT is a straight arena shooter

And since I hate class based shooters, nuUT will be best

-Most likely an ASSFAGGOTs or Overwatch game
-Glowing blue problem hair
-Loadouts
-Bethesda
-Will be like NuDOOM

-Like UT3 but done right
-Level design is fun, although they're unfinished
-Has tons of potential
-Is free and open source
-But despite all of this, will take advantage of modders

as long as that lil' nigga has a doom shirt, i'm happy. hopefully he'll have good taste in games as he grows up.

You have played Quake 3 Arena right?

I'm just hoping UT4 will have solid game modes like 2004 and not just farm it out to the community. It's clear that their revenue model will be sales of assets and gamemodes/mods, so I hope that it's not to the detriment of some good first-party content.

I only saw like 4-5 characters on screen, and i KNOW there was more than 5 weapons in Quake 3

Unreal, its not made by Bethesda or pretending to be a class based shooter

Even then, I'd rather stick to the classic Unreal Tournament because fuck Tencent

The old versions.

Go play UT4 right now for free and find out for yourself.

It's actually really good and is pretty much just 2k4 with less content (not even in alpha yet) but absurdly good gwafix

Quake is just going to be Overwatch with less waifus more gore, AKA an extremely casual FPS made for the masses who have never played Quake.

Judging by what we've seen of Quake, it's pretty much a given that UT will be better unless it utterly fucks its own shit up.

UT4 is fucking garbage. And Quake: C will be even worse.

why?

the biggest problem is dashing
it is one hundred percent flawed.

I can't run it on my toaster either, user, but that doesn't mean it's shit.

I fucking want to die.

blender

Vegas is easy to use, though.

I've been told to get into Adobe AfterEffects, but

Tencent is making it? Oh, God.

They're not making it (AFAIK), but they're the parent company to Epic.

Pumping gas.

If tencent was making it the game would already have microtransactions up the ass and a progression system for the guns (with progression sped up significantly by said microtransactions).

Tencent owns Epic, so any time you give them money Tencent gets a cut. Fortunately, the game has a very consumer friendly F2P model and I don't think the skin selling has even been implemented yet, so good luck finding a way to give tencent money through UT4.

Have you played any UT games before this? Dashing has been a thing for awhile and I don't see what is so flawed about it.

When you go Xonotic you never go back

Except for the paid mods item shop and the part where it's not actually released under an open source license (obviously). Remember how they tried to make people pay for the development tools they were meant to use to make the game for the developers, too?

Tencent doesn't own Epic, nigger. They're a minority stockholder, they have about 40% of Epic stocks.

I thought Lawbreakers might amount to something because it really reminds me of Global Agenda but they announced it's no longer F2P. Fuck buying it.

The description sure does sound like Overwatch with a Quake skin applied to it.

I've felt darkness
closing in on me
Chilling shadows
surrounding me
I've had the poison
leak into my skin
And it corroded
my heart away
Bled away
Cut away
Dark night of my soul…

But John also has several kids from a previous marriage

Neither is going to be out in years so who the fuck knows. Totally worthless to try to argue for either one.

They really had to kill it huh?

Well you can already play the new UT for free, and its a shit ton of fun even in pre-alpha. I don't see how they can fuck it up going into alpha, beta, and release if they just stick to adding more content, gamemodes, and vehicles. NuQuake is going to be overwatch/first person dota.

This is why divorcefags are all cucks.

One is a name and the other is a game.

UT obviously. Hell I'm considering making some music for it and seeing if people like it.

Anyway I'll just play Xonotic before thats finished

The movement in the new UT is pretty bad. Weird mix of floaty and tight controls. I like aspects like wall running and lift jumping but wish it felt smoother and had similar momentum buildup as Quake.

I recently played some more of ut2004 and though the movement made the levels huge and the players tiny, it felt closer to ideal to me.

All things considered, I'm pretty excited for nuQuake. First PC exclusive from id in a long time and I wasn't that big a fan of its minimalistic style to begin with. Hopefully it keeps the pickup focused gameplay though.

It's a class based shooter

you have the worst taste

Unreal Tournament will be miles ahead better because they're actually working with the community and Quake Champions is going to be a TF2 clone.

Holy fuck, they're son looks almost identical to me when I was a kid.

Not rustled about it. Don't want that shit in my 1v1 though. If it's lacking the clasless gamemodes that they've had in QuakeCons for years then they're pretty dumb.

Your greentext just makes me confused what exactly you're so buttblasted about

I'm sorry I won't talk shit about your ongoing childhood ever again

Shit, I should have gotten some sleep rather than shitpost all night.

stop smoking weed, spook.

let's get one thing straight:

vanilla Q:C is going to be fucking trash. it's going to be another halodrone with overwatch/tf2 classes and limited skill based movement.
HOPEFULLY we can get full modding capabilities so we can get shit like CPMA to make the game better.

both are shit

UT4 is NOT free and open source. the license requires that you give them a percentage of your profits if you make a commercial mod/game, among other things like specifically restricting some open source software from being used with the engine. the sourcecode may be available but you aren't given all your freedoms.

here are some REAL free and open source arena shooters:

Xonotic: great arena FPS. almost every weapon has an alt fire,vehicles and/or turrets on some maps, the rocket launcher has manually directed rockets by holding down mouse1, lots of modes, high configurability, XonStat for player statistics, mutators like the grappling hook and the jetpack, mods, etc. its loads of fun. its a fork of the original Nexuiz and its successor essentially. xonotic.org/
Warsow: cel shaded arena FPS thats similiar to Quake 3's CPMA, has a context sensitive key, when its pressed you will either dash forward, dash up a flight of stairs, walljump, etc. also has a mode inspired by Counter Strike called bomb warsow.gg/
OpenArena: its Quake 3 with assets replaced so it could can be given away for free legally. openarena.ws
nQuake: easy to use Quake/Quakeworld, comes with shareware/free assets and uses the ezquake engine. can replace them with the Quake assets if you want. nquake.com/
Marathon series: the original Marathon games, Marathon Infinity is probably the way to go for online/LAN games. alephone.lhowon.org/
Freedoom: IWAD replacements for Doom.wad and Doom2.wad, use with a Doom engine that you can get for free. some mods are fully compatible like Brutal Doom, others may look funny, mostly because they won't have the original monsters. freedoom.github.io/
Red Eclipse: the devs call it an arena shooter, does have sort of "modern" game design that not everyone would like. has stuff like parkour, impulse boosts, dashing, weapons with alt fire, etc it has in-game map editing too. redeclipse.net/
Sauerbraten: potato arena shooter that has in-game map editing. has one of the best instagib modes around. sauerbraten.org/

what is the point? nu-id's technology is SHIT and closed source, their entire tech team left because the management was being retarded. if you wanted shiny graphics, you could port OA3 to the Daemon engine or something when OA3 is done and make a CPMA mod. there, new assets and shiny graphical effects. easier said than done but so is modding something that will probably have Denuvo.

kek, have fun playing Reflex with more than 2 people online.

Tencent or Bethesda, choose your cancer.
UT is the better game, but neither company should be supported in any way.

Why don't we set that shit up on a server some time?

Didn't they refuse to release a public SDK for Reflex so that they could implement an (((item shop))), by the way?

Why the fuck do I keep seeing this shit? Romero wasnt cucked, he had kids with multiple women. The kids are all his, this isnt his first nor second wife. Fuck off with spreading this misinfo, there are plenty of cucks around to make fun of but romero isnt one

Make a thread after the E3 shit dies down

thanks for the info dad