What is the shittiest fillermon?

What is the shittiest fillermon?

luvdisk

heart scale farming nigger

ah, true. how about the pink flat fish.

Gardevoir

Wasn't there a literal garbage pokemon? Sounds like garbage.

Ah, but it's fucking tight. It does a good job of being revolting, which it's supposed to do. Shitmons are just shit.

an hero

What is it supposed to be good for user? It's literal shit, favoritism or nostalgiafagging doesn't mean anything

Also
might as well shit on magikarp too

Now pic related is worthless

Kill yourself OP, you have the shittiest taste. I bet you like Charizard.

Charizard a shit, but so is Shitgilyph. What even is it's design supposed to be? What the hell is it based on?

the nazca lines you dolt

Are you fucking retarded?
It's a totem.

The Nazca Lines you stupid nigger.

Nigger, you’ve never run a Flame Orb set, have you?

You mean fill her

If that's what it's supposed to be it's shit. I've seen far better totem desgined monsters in games and even fanmade mons. They should've just made it a cross-gen evo to unown, at least that'd give it some purpose.

Retard, look up the nazca lines. Not a single one looks even vaguely like it, they're all drawn based off of preexisting creatures like monkeys or birds.

guess what
literally all pokemon have no purpose

You're fucking retarded, kill yourself

Except he literally posted the one that the creators based it on.

dude the one he fucking posted looks like it

You're really invested in this conversation, aren't you user?

damage control

glad to see someone else saw it as that kind of "filler"

I'm not even the guy you originally responded to.
But nice damage control still.

If it helps you sleep at night sure it is.

just look at the IDs you dipshit

Those Pokemon are all great, OP. Get less shitty taste.
Arceus is the shittiest Pokemon.
Fight me.

That's not what he said, at all.

Gas yourselves collectively 2bh. Almost all gen5 pokemon are collectively shitmon.

Also pic related is pure shit, at least design wise. It's just a fucking fish.

Fucking retard, I'm talking about claiming I'm doing damage control.

He's not even trying to hide his proxyfagging anymore.

Jesus christ you are a massive autist. The exact same could be said of everybody defending Shitgilyph

arceus only created sinnoh, not the entire world. and the fact that it's capable of becoming subservient to a human rules it out as a god. only the anime and edgy deviantartfags make it out to be pokemon god

I hope you kill yourself OP.

This thing has shit stats, but at least it has a workable movepool.

What is truly a waste of slots are the fucking baby pokemon for first gen mons. What the fuck were they thinking with Head Infection Magby and Chink Eleckid?

do underagefags even know how to use ids? are they used to halfcuck and being able to shout samefag at everybody they don't like? more unovabortions that spew memes wherever they go.

love it when Pokecucks get triggered and start squealing about gen1 pokemon like it's some kind of legitimate defense.

ur mum :^)

Klefki is the only answer.

No matter how many times I see it used in competitive play, it is the shittiest of the shitmon and needs to die.

Even conceptually it falls short. A key pokemon could have an interesting concept, like being able to supposedly open an door or being the "key" to something metaphorically. Maybe there's some pokedex lore about it being designed as an ancient key to open the treasure chest of a long-gone civilization, or something. But nope. All it does is steal keys. Normal fucking car keys and shit. How profoundly boring.

That's not me faggot. Do you actually have brain damage? Can you read?

I always hated spinda. Ditzy little son of a bitch.

That doesn't really make it a fillermon, though.
I think it even got its own short film.

I'd probably say cryogonal. He's NU tier, lacks any interesting gimmick, falls out of the typical aesthetic for pokemon (I could hardly believe it when I first saw it), rarely found in a single area in the game, and I suspect its main purpose is to just add another needed ice type.

Cryogonal looks pretty cool though, it's a shame his stats are shit.

As long as they're thread specific there's nothing wrong with them

It serves as political commentary on how an agender pokemon that learns attract renders the move completely useless. :^)

He does look pretty cool, but I don't know. It just doesn't look like a pokemon to me.

I always thought it was supposed to represent some sort of fictional prankster the likes of which could be seen in fairy tales and other medieval folklore. Like as an answer to the common problem of "Where did I put my keys?" or "Why do I always lose the one sock?"

Your favorite fillermon

I'm genuinely curious to know why at this point

It's almost like you like getting hit by cars?

Golurk line looks different from typical pokemon because you see features on him you either rarely find on other pokemon or not at all. Golurk is far more asymmertical than other pokemon, has very unique eyes, golette has unique shaped limbs.

Crygonal has radial symmetrical, has unique, gradient eyes, has that odd chain mouth, and his sprite in BW almost looked like it had a color gradient to it, which no pokemon has. The closest pokemon that come to resembling Crygonal for me is Staryu and Starmie, and even they were pretty different in design as well.

And they are based on real animals, so their basic theme is about as unoffensive as it can be.

You make the design sound pretty cool.

He's memorable though. Not counting his competitive viability or anything related to that, he at least has his pattern gimmick. Fillermons have nothing, they're just extremely boring.

There are the gimmick Assist V-Create teams.
Spinda is arguable the most useful part of those. Definitely notable if you've used it before, like Mr. Mime is to long chain Baton Pass.

And it's probably true to assume that tbqh

all seem like a single incredibly butthurt unovabortion defending his precious shitmon. I mean look at it. It's just lines. Abstract lines and clashing colors awkwardly fitted together. It's design has no direction or purpose whatsoever. It's shit. And the same can be accurately said of the entire 5th gen.

It's a hieroglyph bird with a unique movepool and abilities. Gen 5 is significantly better and more inspired than the shitfests that are gen 4 and 6.

Dude.

honestly this must be a bait thread the more I think about it,
sigillyph is a unique looking mon, with amazing move-set and ability combinations, a rare typing and is only held down by below average stats
delibird is santa-claus, and is the only (iirc) pokemon able to use the 'present' move, which is a gimmick move, but definitely makes him more than filler, even if he is useless,
finally, feebas is the only pokemon that evolves due to changes to the appearance stats introduce in gen III, and milotic isn't exactly useless with marvel scale, decent stats and solid water typing

Stay triggered, Holla Forums.

It would be cool if there was a lock pokemon so the two could have a Slowpoke/Shellder interaction.

Carbink would be good if it had Recovery.

Does that deer have terminal 7 cancer in his ass?

I would too if I was utterly shit for two decades.

Holy shit this would be great, actually.

Why yes, there was!

Well back on topic

Delphox is a starter m8
But yes the others are filler shit

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This guy has a massive point

LET'S NOT

Only the lock evolves during the trade

Kill yourself my man

Fucking Stantler is some ugly shit alright.

It's like you dELELELELELELELEWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

You are the single most retarded person on Holla Forums I've ever met. Off yourself.

Good taste, these are all shti

This