WHY MUST THEY RUIN EVERYTHING

WHY MUST THEY RUIN EVERYTHING

Lets be honest, Id already ruined Quake, well not the gameplay. They should have called Quake 2 something else ffs.

A FUCKING OVERWATCH CLONEEEEEEEEEEE

explain plz

THEY TOOK IT. THEY MADE IT AN ARENA SHOOTER AND ARE TRYING TO REBOOT QUAKE.
IT'S DOOM ALL OVER AGAIN.

QUAKERFAGS BTFO
UNREAL MASTERRACE

Oh. Fug :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

They ruin everything because the company is run by Pakleds. They are completely and hopelessly retarded and know it. They use this to trick other companies into helping them. Then they absorb them, wring out those who are too smart, and once the assets of the devoured company are no longer of value they buy a new one. They pulled it with Obsidian, Arkane, Id, and many more.

I'll wait till see a product before bursting into tears like you guys.

nuDoom SP was good so maybe there's hope?

NO HOPE

Please see what this nice fellow wrote.
I don't think they know what they're doing.

QU44K!!!
Get hyped, fellow gamers xD!!!

Because, y'know. It's Zenimax. Killing developers and ruining games and licenses is the only thing they do. See: Arkane Studios (the last fucking scion of Looking Glass), id Software, Human Head Studios, Obsidian Entertainment, Headfirst Productions, Doom, Fallout (which would have gone to Troika if it weren't for them, by the way), maybe Bethesda the game developer, Rage, Prey 2, Dishonored, Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth; Destiny's End and Beyond the Mountains of Madness, New Vegas, and only just now Quake (well, not counting Quake Live). What did you expect?

Continuing my image dump

THIS NAMING CONVENTION IS THE WORST FUCKING THING IVE EVER SEEN

STOP SHITTING ON THE GOOD NAMES OF THE CLASSIC YOU FAGGOT FUCKS

NuDoom was better than Quake 4. So if anything it'll improve Quake after that shit show.

So what do we call this one guys, NuQuake? Kwayk? Quake 5?

I really hope they just don't give nuQuake such a terrible multiplayer as nuDOOM.

With nuDOOM, I knew to expect a lame watered-down multiplayer, but I was hoping for it to be at least as fun as Minimum was.
It seems like a weird comparison, but it was also a loadout-based team-based shooter with simplified movement, but it was still really fun; so I didn't think DOOM could do worse.

DOOM actually showed me what merit Minimum had.

Zenimax Quake works fine, thank you.

Unless something stands out to us in a trailer to play jokes off of, I think people will just end up using "nuQuake"

Quack

Looks like it's gonna be a MP focused game fam.

It's actually called Quake Champions or something like that.

NuDoom was an abomination comparing to the OG Doom though, and Doom is technically better than Quake 1, 2 and 3 in level design, enemy design and moddability.
Q4 was just simply as bad as Doom 3 was comparing to the old games, another Quake 2 but with more 'doom and gloom' as they like to call washing down everything in fucking 60 different shades of brown and darkness. D44M is like comparing Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun to fucking C&C4, it's simply but an insult to the franchise as a whole, it shouldn't exist.

Unreal Master what?

At least the character design looks really cool. That's exactly how I imagined what Quake marine's face looks like in high poly model.

That blue haired chick was really out of place though, what the fuck were they thinking?

Seconded, this shit doesn't deserve to be called Quake.

>>>/reddit/

CLASS LOADOUTS
CLASS LOADOUTS
CLASS LOADOUTS
CLASS LOADOUTS
CLASS LOADOUTS
CLASS LOADOUTS
v
CLASS LOADOUTS
CLASS LOADOUTS
CLASS LOADOUTS

Well, everyone else praised it.

Why wouldn't you just buy Doom? Like holy fuck.

It reminds me of a mod of a game that I can't put my finger on

I bought Doom today and played it for about 30 minutes. I started on the hardest possible difficulty that you can do and it was fucking casual as hell. Literally health EVERYWHERE and monsters are easy as fuck. You run slow and you are stuck with a walk->slow spring movement.

The game does not reward skill. I thought I would stop using shotgun and only go pistol to make it more challenging and my headshots are not rewarding as you have to do the glory kill garbage to get any health or ammo. Fuck that game.

I am in the process of getting a refund.

Quake with a class system. That should be enough for you to understand. Also it's called Quake. Not Quake 2016, not Quake: Subtitle. Just Quake.

Fucking cunts.

KILL ME
PLEASE SOMEONE KILL ME
PLEASE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE SOMEONE END ME PLEASE

A QUAKE CRAPCUNTS

Its called Quake Champions not Quake 5. So its a spin off.

At least Quake Live is still fun

Too bad it's no longer an arena shooter, loadouts raped the fuck out of it like no other thing has before. It's a shame really, that the only good shooter that is being developed, UT4, is but a jewish scheme to make people use their engine to rake in cash on modder's success.

are you guys ready for over quake?

Saved.

That image reminded me of what it felt like to see gore for the first time.

real life is a parody at this point.

IT ALL COMES BACK AROUND!

I dont even feel anything anymore. Is this what its like to be dead inside?

Well that certainly doesn't sound like some assblasted tumblrfag getting angry over dongle jokes or anything, no.

Pick one you disingenuous nigger.

If you weren't so autistic you'd find that just like every other game in existence, it gets harder as it goes on.

Team Fortress was a QuakeWorld mod.

Quack is the best one I've seen.

Xonotic is still being developed, they are trying to port it to the Daemon engine at the moment, which is the engine Unvanquished uses.

Warsow might be forked by the developers because of differences between them and the founder, regardless the Qfusion engine it uses is still being worked on actively.

OpenArena's OA3 update is still being worked on apparently, mostly consists of assets though

i guess Red Eclipse exists but i don't know if they're making any progress development wise

these are all open source with no catch unlike UT4

why would you give Bethesda money?

Okay then. I'll go ahead and lynch myself for that mistake.

I'm going to call it Qucked

It's still slow, shitty and easy even on the hardest setting because of the retarded glory kills ammo-health piñatas. Hell, i'd even say it gets EASIER on the later levels as you get more guns and thus even more ammo from everything.

Isn't it that the developers wanted to turn it into a Steam DRM-locked, "monetized" game and the founder just put them back in their place?

What are they fucking warming me up? And by the way I got to level 3.

Refund it, it doesn't get harder, it's a flatline in difficulty all through because beth can't into level design. Even Episode 2 in Doom is more challenging than NuDoom's later levels.

yup, but when the time comes you'll be able to pull the trigger.

['Snarky' response that totally doesn't reveal how butthurt I am that someone said something bad about Godd Howard's amazing Doom game]

I'm watching the BestGamers stream and they are talking about Titanfall 2.

They really are retarded aren't they?

You think the whole game is imps and zombies? More and stronger enemies appear, on difficulties that aren't pussy mode you take damage very quickly when hit. It's kind of bullshit in that way, you never lost all your armor in seconds in the originals. is a nigger-tier disinfo agent spouting the generic hi/v/emind opinions because thinking for yourself is hard.

are you referring to the best gamers being retarded or EA?

EA.
Sorry if i wasn't clear before.

Hi

around 90% of the game is imps and zombies. The other enemies are so few and far between they might as well not even be there.

well, it's EA. Titanfall 2 was already being made before the first one even came out.

They talked about Titanfall? I don't remember nothing of their conference besides:
SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS

You seem about as shitfaced as I am. It's a terrible thing that E3 does this to people.

What a miserable fate for a once-honourable series.

Are you playing on pussy mode?

Na they talked about Halofall 2; Dead Effect.

It looks so fucking bland.

'Sup shill. That's some classic cointelpro shit right there.

Anyways he fucking hellknights are just as easy as imps, mancubi and their metal spinoffs are as useless as they were in Doom 2 and even Barons are just simply supershotgun and plasmagun fodder due to the telegraphing their movements. And no the "but you'll be surrounded by more enemies" excuse is shit, there's a limit of 26 or so active enemies at all times due to the engine being shit, E1M1 has more enemies than that on Hurt Me Plenty and that's the easiest map of Doom 1 second only to E3M8.

Around 90% of your waifu is filled with dicks

Everything in this E3 looks so fucking bland. The only reason why i'm seeing it it's because the memes and the Best gamers comments, it's really funny how they shit in every single game.

Nigger, please.

I liked the talking robot, but I know it will be probably just a footnote in a generic war story instead of a key character in a complex conflict like ADA from ZoE.

Funny how shilling (here, at least) tends to try for absolutely nothing but damage control these days.

OK i've just started the sports section of the EA stream, how much of this stream is now SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS

You know, not wanting to actually talk abou the game's issues is just as bad as using strawmen and namecalling to shut down opposition.

Not like anyone cares anyways, you're as clear as any crystal made of shit.

About a third I think, there's a sizeable Star Wars chunk which actually isn't entirely awful and then the Battlefield bit.

I think there's a star wars section, but who gives a fuck about star wars anyways?

There's another star wars game?

Oh you mean the bit where they put the same trailer two times?

Nigger please. You're embarrassing yourself.

I've noticed there isn't a lot of clapping, is there not many people in the audience or is everyone so fucking dispirited now?

Only if you count the shitty app and the expansion of the old republic

i thought the idea was to put it on Steam in addition to the website for free? i haven't been able to find any statements from the founder, but then again i'm not into Warsow really.

what does it matter? Doom 4 has no modding allowed because Denuvo, snapmap is garbage, low number of enemies, and the multiplayer is shit. it has nothing beyond a singleplayer campaign that is probably mediocre at best, why should we even play it when theres a mountain of custom levels made by the community for Quake and Doom to play?

Yeah, there's 3 star wars games in the segment, Battlefront 2 which will be shit, some mobile game which is already out and shit, and Visceral picking up 1313 with Amy Hennig heading the project which actually has a chance to be pretty good.

Yeah that was fucking stupid, I don't know why they even bothered showing it the first time.

Guys, post e3 report cards.

pretty sure the only person embarrassing themselves here is the guy resorting to capslock.

Everyone was on their fucking phones. Why even buy a ticket if youre not going to watch it.

Oh man, I remember my reaction listening to that

OH MY FUCKING GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDD!!!

The majority of those communities are fucking dead.

Quake 1 only gets players on the weekend, for instance.

Everyone is aware of this.

Especially caps lock when trying to make a bold statement.

The worst is that I think Bethesda did the same, and don't make start about how they wouldn't shut up about DooM.

Go back to the Overwatch thread you cancerous fuck

Man, imagine being in the audience for this.
You'll be downright suicidal in the end.

Haha, oh wow.

why would I be suicidal for being paid to sit in a seat for 2 hours?

I imagine he's assuming you'd care more about the presentation than the actual audience did.

It's important because for every post like yours that points out the real problems with the game, there's dozens of Holla Forumsedditor faggots with "LOL IT'S EZ these games are so dumb" with nothing to back it up.

Pic related is you.

You can go back to your circlejerk over a socjus-flavored knock-off of TF2 if you want, have fun being a nigger.

Quake / Overwatch.

It might be tempting to do so, but do not give the attention whore attention.

about 30 minutes into the BestGamers EA stream this comes up.
Please tell me this means nothing and i'm just being paranoid.

Apparently theyre going to give money to those "charaties" when people complete achievements in ea games.

Gratz, you admit you lost.

Interesting, so disagreeing with the hi/v/emind is
and now

So how's life down there on tumblr, where everyone has the same opinions and anyone that thinks otherwise doesn't exist and is also the root of all evil?

Another good reason to never touch anything that EA makes.

You mean other than the fact that everything with the EA brand is complete and utter garbage and not fit to pirate, let alone pay actual money for.

Poor child, looks like your brain has stopped functioning. Sad!

These cunts just fucking making noise, a projectile vomit of fucking buzzwords.

Delete this post.

That's already a thing.

Its not bad, but its nowhere near good.
The level design is fucked, the enemy stun is annoying, and it has a painful start.

You know you can just not do the glory kills right

How much did you put into playtime?
Because last time I checked it takes longer than 2 hours to get to level 3

Aren't you the faggot that got BTFO so hard you threatened to dump scat pictures in all of the threads on Holla Forums?

Can Bethesda please just fucking stop shilling on here? No one cares about or likes your games. So fucking annoying, god dammit.

That never fucking happened nigger

It's called Quake: Champions

Thanks man, was interesting.
Fuck those kikes at bethesda and zenimax so fucking much goddamn

Cuck Champions

Classic Doom wasn't even that hard either. You could go through the whole game with the shotgun or super shotgun.

Actually fucking play the old games before you go about spreading this bullshit about how hard the old games were. Now the wads that got made were way harder than vanilla Doom.

And before you>>9669942 continue niggering it up. Yes, Ultra Violence is piss easy. Now Nightmare is a completely different monster.

id All Stars

Yeah, but the mapping community of Quake 1 is still alive, theyve been doing map jams and put out some good shit

Quake Champions.
Because that's what it's called

I'll just stick to Xonotic. Titanfall were boasting about their grappling hooks while all I could think was "this is already in Xonotic"

I just started watching. I thought pre-show was the worst thing. But holy shit, that QUACK. Nuke US.

Bethesda is going to milk ID for all they are worth, of they would leave no stone unturned

:^)

Quakewatch?
Battlequake?

more like Quack.

cause they're jews and all they want is your pre-order shekels.

also, whats this black ribbon on jewtube about?

I've still not had the heart to see what Quack is like.

Ok so I don't get it. We already HAVE Overwatch. Like, don't get me wrong, I like overwatch. But….I'm not going to buy a SECOND Overwatch……

2 are for feminazis
1 is for black and latino "diversity"

videogame market crash when?

Fuck sakes.

Fuck off. You are not better.

I'll survive no singleplayer.
Arena also didn't had a proper one if memory severs right.

But combining it with fucking Overwatch of all the shit that is out there.

Oh, oh, oh you mean, you mean like Quake 3 ARENA, you dumb specimen?

They aren't ruining anything. They're making a mediocre game and I don't care. Quake 1 still exists. If you want a modern Quake experience? Shit, there's more levels, and better levels than anything shipped with the vanilla game available.

i don't see any "hero based" part in your sentence

Maybe cause it isn't the same person, faggot.

It's called Quake champions.

What if we're the same person?

A clear case of denial.
We all know what "champions" implies.

I WOULD BE ALRIGHT WITH A NEW QUAKE ARENA BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOO THEY JUST HAD TO MAKE IT MOBA SHIT

Overwatch is at least original unto itself.

This is just a fucking sad copy, a shell of what was once a great shooter.

Nigga, Quake outside the original has never been good.

Why is Kula on Quake?
I mean… Why?

By the way, this goes for Bethesda and whatever they still have of id.

At least Quake Team Fortress edition is pc only. It might turn out ok.

Pick one.

What's so special about Xontic? Is it just a quake copy or is there more to it or what?

new Tribes vidya when?