Do not abandon the God-Emperor in his time of need

DID YOU THINK IT WOULD BE EASY??

DID YOU THINK THE ELECTION WAS THE END?

DID YOU THINK THE KIKES WOULDN'T FIGHT BACK!?!?

I can't believe the majority is ready to fucking bail after one loss. The kike Kushner and the globalists are surrounding our beloved God-Emperor.

WE NEED TO MEME BACK TWICE AS HARD

This is going to be a dogfight until all the kikes, niggers and shitskins are gone.

THE KIKES WON'T ROLL OVER JUST 'CAUSE TRUMP WAS ELECTED

Fucking Christ. Put on your memeing pants and get to work.

Meme Bannon back. Meme Kushner out.

DO NOT PANIC. THIS IS WHAT THE KIKES WANT

Regroup, refocus and get back to winning.

THROUGH THE POWER OF KEK WE ELECTED THE GOD-EMPEROR

Kek = chaos. We must harness the power of Kek from now until we're done. We offer up our memes to Kek and create the future.

WE CAN NOT GIVE UP

WE CAN NOT SURRENDER

WE MUST KEEP MEMEING OUR DESIRED FUTURE

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NlVOe
archive.is/AxgBy
sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
dailystormer.com/us-continues-threatening-syria/
vid.me/YUt5
wnd.com/2017/03/refugee-arrivals-to-skyrocket-under-new-trump-plan/
archive.is/qbk1F
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies
latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-syria-airstrike-20170406-story.html
archive.fo/XPR0C
archive.fo/IwXFx
archive.fo/BE8UI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THIS IS OUR DESTINY

There's a bit of a misunderstanding. We never abandoned him. He abandoned us. That's why people are so pissed.
This campaign promise that he broke was a big reason why he got elected.
Why is that so hard to understand?

What the kikes want is greater isreal, and Trump is going to give it to them.
It could be because of threats or of this own will, but he's now fighting for the enemy, and the reason doesn't matter.

Which campaign promise did he break? huh?

You're usually the first reply, but you were late this time.
Trump isn't attacking Syria. There isn't going to be another Iraq war. He sent a nothing attack against a nothing attack.

He is surrounded by kikes at work and at home the poor soul

Don't forget to repost this everywhere to expose the real cucks behind this:

yeah for real. This is NOT starting a war it was simply proving that he has giant orange balls that he can throw in peoples faces at leisure.

Also nothing of value was lost at the base, and nothing of value was lost from the gas attacks (cuz it didn't happen)

It was a purely politcal move that turncoat kikes would understand with their pea brains.

several planes destroyed, 7 death, one of them a high ranking officer is not nothing. He draw first blood.

Not going into Syria.

Attacking a sovereign nation fighting the mossad insurgency over a false flag

sauce

THERE IS LITERALLY NO REASON TO DEFEND TRUMP ON THIS

We are no longer in fucking election season. There's no longer any need to put on a united face and try to convince people to vote for him. He fucked up, and there's absolutely no reason we shouldn't hold his feet to the fire over this. There's no reason we shouldn't make it known that his Internet People are NOT HAPPY with this neocohen chest-beating bullshit.

Too many people have gotten so emotionally invested in Trump that they are willing to change their entire ideology in order to prevent any cognitive dissonance. Because god forbid you disagree with the God Emperor on ANYTHING he does. Take that shit elsewhere. We support Trump because he supported our ideals/goals. When he's not supporting our ideals/goals, I'm going to make it known.

True. Even if its ((chess)) that shouldnt make us do a 180, if anything he is using our outage (knowing it will cause such - to perhaps get rid of kike influence in an "i told you" so maneuver.

DO NOT BACK DOWN

That's not how the world works. Trump being a controversial president has the possible of impeachment at any time. So, in that sense we have to stick up for him.
I'm not saying we should go along with everything he does, like if he became unhinged, but him dropping a few bombs in Syria is not anywhere near that.

Trump is getting bad advice from the kikes and cucks that surround him. Trump striking Syria was a bad move. Bannon argued against it, but his influence is waning.

BRING BANNON BACK

Our beloved God-Emperor can't do everything. He must delegate. We need to ensure the people around him are not filthy kikes.

well, technically he didn't go into Syria
he just bomb the fuck outta it :)

What will it be next time? 6000 orphans in the hangar? 6 million puppies on the tarmac?

Bull fucking shit and you know it, a sudden 180 turn of opinion is bizarre and makes zero sense. Even with those sagebombers and Mods selectively pruning and deleting culture promoting threads, critical thought, and redpilling threads.

Personally I recommend >>/pdfs/ hope you guys like to read.

archive.is/NlVOe and part 2 archive.is/AxgBy

This has always been the question: would you support your nation in any war? Jews have used nationalism to swindle the goy before with 9/11 and WMDs to get troops on the ground in Iraq; this is looking like a repeat. Trump a few months ago was about isolationism, now he is attacking Syria. Thing is, though, people who are legitimately upset at this one case (the neo-con move of intervention for Greater Israel because 'muh children') are being mistaken for those who use this as a "wow, I am totally a Trump supporter but I hated him all along! Dump Trump, let's go for Hillary!"

Agreed. And the way to do this is by MAKING SURE HE KNOWS THAT WE DON'T LIKE THE ACTIONS HE'S TAKEN. Actions that were primarily influenced by (((Kushner))) and the neocons.

That's not how it works. Supporting anything/everything he does, even when it's against what we want, is fucking retarded. What you SHOULD DO is let him know when he's fucked up with the hopes that he sees everyone causing a shitstorm over this, and rethinks his strategy accordingly. We're holding him accountable. The goal is to get him to cut out the neocon shit.

He doesn't make promises.

Everything is up for negotiation.

But this entire issue is based on hysteria, as if striking a single air base is going to change the direction of the war when its already in the bag for assad.
It was a token strike based on the "red line", based on dubious evidence created for god knows what reason.
There is a game beneath the surface, and those triggered so hard by a simple missile launch are simple minded fools.
The carrier groups were not prepared for a wider war, only 1 is even remotely in the right area.
As a move to ensure it becomes more dangerous to escalate with further intervention it works. As a move to expose those with little faith it was also effective. I'm sure there are countless other reasons one can come up with for this move.

Really people, stop acting like the left, its embarrassing.

There are so many dumb boomer conservatives who follow the "patriotard" mindset. "hurr durr support the military no matter what or else you're a pussy faggot" etc. It's all just brainwashed bullshit to trick red-blooded americans into fighting for israel. But so many boomers continue to fall for it again and again and again. I was having flashbacks to Iraq circa 2003.

What I am saying is that we should weight how much we criticize him vs. how useful it would be for the opposition to have us criticize him. Considering that, this is clearly not a big enough deal for us to go against him.

The question becomes a simple one: is your nation acting in the interests of its own people when waging the war, or is it for different interests? If the latter, then you absolutely must take up arms, but to revolt against a treasonous government.

Anyone who refers to Trump as a God-Emperor is Cuckchan scum and will be up against the wall right after the Jews.
If you are part of a personality cult YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.

Do not let your guard down, oldfags. Shills are everywhere.

Trump is getting bad advice from the kikes and cucks HE SURROUNDED HIMSELF WITH. This is an issue with Trump. This bad decision is the result of previous bad decisions. Flynn was let go because he "lied" to Pence. Bullshit. He was let go because of bad optics on the Russia non-issue. Meanwhile Trump's kike-in-law has a lifelong connection to Netanyahu. Netanyahu said so himself, but apparently that's not a problem for the President or anyone else in the media. Trump has a foreign agent married to his daughter and working in his administration for the interests of Israel, but everyone is hand-off when it comes to Kushner minus limp articles. Kushner is a major problem, but Trump is the biggest problem because he won't get rid of Kushner and Ivanka.

Agreed

Exactly. I try to explain this as best I can to as many people I can IRL.

Most people just see things as "you're either pro-war or anti-war". That's unbelievably fucking retarded. The real question is whether a war benefits your country, or if it benefits (((someone else))).

I wasn't against Iraq/Libya/Syria/etc because "hurr durr I'm a limp-wristed hippie faggot". I was against them because they serve absolutely no benefit to America (or Europe, for that matter), and actually actively fuck ourselves over by causing destabilization, jihadism, and influx of """refugees""" into europe.

Since people here have problems understanding the concept, I'm explaining pre-emptively: actual Communist here. As in "Mainstream, non-Revisionist, Marxist-Leninist, Bolshevik, ComIntern, Stalinist, tankie, Soviet. kill Liberals/Nazies, burn churches/mosques, hang bankers, gulag non-workers, make guns mandatory, nationalize MoP" kind of Communist.

What exactly did Trump do wrong? I mean, I'm no expert, but from the regular Holla Forumsyp viewpoint he should still be Old Right posterboy. Even if he starts war in Syria or whatever.

Newfag? He tries to disband Holla Forums every few months.

I am his internet people and I'm not unhappy.

No one is changing their ideology, they are only pointing that your concern-mongering and overreacting is shit.

That's the biggest issue, and it's why nepotism is a bad thing. You can fire people that are letting you down… unless they're fucking family. Then you become emotionally invested and refuse to let them go. There is literally no reason why this Kushner faggot should have any say whatsoever. And yet, here he is as Trump's top confidant. And we'll never ever be able to get rid of him, because he's family.

test

Checked. Michael Scheuer warned us about this a long time ago.

The problem is that God-Emperor used to just be a tongue-and-cheek epithet. But now we have these redditfags who unironically think of him as the god-emperor who can do no wrong, ever. It didn't used to be a personality cult.

Hah, hah, hah good fucking luck mods. You can try all day, but I'll be back. Soon.

sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

part 1
archive.is/NlVOe
part 2
archive.is/AxgBy

Again, election season is over. There's no longer any reason to defend trump in the interests of making sure as many potential voters support him as possible. That mindset needs to be abandoned. There's nothing wrong with making sure Trump knows that there are shitloads of people - his fanbase - that does NOT support this, hopefully getting him to rethink his actions.

And if he actually is just playing 88D chess… so what? If that's true, we'll find out eventually and everything will be right in the world. In the meantime, no problem letting him know that his actions look like shit.

Fuck off jew

test test test

Thats what ive been trying to say, if its chess we play our parts and stick to our guns (be outraged) He knows what we expect and maybe he is using that to clean house or put some kikes in a bad position.

That's the wrong way to look at it. They are still as we speak trying to delegitimize him with some kind of russian connection.
If he makes a mistake because his Jew brother in law persuaded him with pictures of dead babies, that doesn't mean WE need to give the opposition fuel by having US attack him for them. Weigh the pros and cons here.

No.

(checked)
Exactly. People are acting like if anyone on the internet vocalizing their criticism, this will somehow sap Trump's mojo and turn him into a withered husk or something.

If he made a mistake, then it's important we let him KNOW he made a mistake. Otherwise you're like that piece of shit friend who doesn't tell you that you have a piece of spinach stuck in your teeth or a booger on your nose before you go out somewhere. Constructive criticism is important. It's important to let him know that we disapprove of these actions. A personality cult is not what we should be, and that serves no purpose right now.

You fucking idiots. Not all mistakes are equal in severity. This Syria attack is not something significant enough for us to fuel the opposition WHICH CONSISTS OF ESSENTIALLY THE ENTIRE MEDIA AND GOVERNMENT.
This is not the time for constructive criticism. If he did something that was actually wrong enough, then yes it would be worth it.

Don't forget that Ivanka isn't a federal employee, but he keeps putting her in the spotlight. He's trying to pave the way for her to be the first woman President. We predicted this was one of his motivations early in his campaign, and now it's looking like we were correct. What's better than beating the woman who was supposed to be the first woman president? Having your daughter become the first woman president after you finish your term.

Show me the neocons, globalists and kikes that are against what he did schlomo

normal fags ruin everything

This. What a fucking non-issue. He also saved Assad's life by striking that base with 0 casualties. Do you fuckwits not realize this? If Trump didn't take decisive action that same day, the entire McCain/Paul/etc establishment would be pushing for an all out war with Syria. On the day of, there were people in the deep state who were trying to tell Trump to kill Assad. He didn't.

Trump diffused the situation perfectly. He did exactly what he was supposed to do whether or not it was a false flag. If it was indeed a false flag, he prevented it from escalating to all-out, regime changing war.

Also, remember JTRIG tactics. This is an ideological fracture point which ((shills)) are trying to exploit right now.

Even though the globalists would obviously be in favor of Trump going to war in Syria, they can still use him dropping bombs in Syria as propaganda against him because even though the mass of idiots support globalism, they are all explicitly anti war (when trump wants to go to war).
They can play both sides of this.

You are not mentioning economy. Why?

So, you think there will be no escalation of hostilities?

I get that, but like i said if its a political maneuver he can use our outrage to push back on the kikes.

How fucking retarded are you? The point of showing opposition to neocon wars is TO PREVENT THIS FROM ESCALATING INTO ONE. Showing opposition only AFTER he fully declares war on Assad would be TOO LATE.
The point is to express our distaste NOW in order to get our point across before he pushes this any further

Stop being a sycophantic piece of shit who does nothing but act as a fucking cheerleader.

Contributing to info, I remembered reading it as Brigadier General

I haven't abandoned him, but it seemed like he abandoned me and all of his supporters. I won't jump ship yet and call him a traitor as I'm not completely sure of what is going on, but I'll wait for him and see if whether he truly left or comes back. I'll be sure to burn my hat if he is gone.

You should be familiar with Trump's tactics by now. He is fond of doing things that appear to be a big deal to send a message, which are actually not significant at all.
Him dropping a few bombs is a perfect example of this. It sets a message, it looks like war, but it's really nothing.

obvious shill. not even trying.

Fuck man, TRS is sounding more reasonable than you and they're kike infested. WTF are you doing?

He dropped a few bombs. Now is not the time to jump ship.

That may be the case, although I was more likely to buy this back when it was just words instead of actually bombing it. Perhaps you're right, I'm not sure.

But I already addressed this point. If it does turn out to be 4D chess, then we will all be pleasantly surprised in a few weeks. But how does this change anything I said? Why not make it well known that we do NOT support war with assad? Acting as a cheerleader is not helpful. Maybe he's got it all planned out, but that's only a possiblity. He needs to know we do NOT want him to cuck.

We gave a shitstorm when he almost cucked on H1Bs
We gave a shitstorm when he almost cucked on immigration
We gave a shitstorm when he appeared to be cucking on America First.

Good. You dumbasses are reddit-tier and get bent out of shape over the smallest deviation in your retarded ideology while Kekfags bitch about despite supporting "le ebin chaos meme magic" then act surprised at the chaotic results. Meanwhile you're only giving those Holla Forums retards and dumbasses like CNN and Stephen Colbert more fuel for their autistic fires of self-destructive contrarianism.

Besides, Syria has already threatened to destroy Israel if they're attacked one more time, so if anything you idiots should be hoping for another attack at this point.

This.

It is the time to make sure Trump knows we vehemently oppose war with Syria.

The media shat on all of Trump's cabinet choices 24/7 EXCEPT for Kushner. That should have been a huge red flag.

Nepotism is fucking bullshit and there are reasons why we have laws against it. None of Trump's family should have ANY influence in his decisions.

I'm not exactly with user because I am holding my breath, personally, but I really want some fucking answers. There's a lot of conflicting information and it's just all sketchy as fuck, either way I still think it's a dumb move unless there's some huge reveal. Only time will tell.

As much as I love the idea of Syria striking Israel, we all know that Israel's defense systems would take out all those scud missiles anyway.

Sean Spicer said today that this is not the beginning of engagement in Syria.

It's not that he dropped some weak ass Tomahawks. It's that he broke his promise and went back on his own words. For years he said action in Syria would be a mistake. And here we sit today, as if he hasn't been telling us that since 2013.
And now he looks like any other politician that says one thing to get elected and does the opposite once he's in office.
I'm sorry. I didn't vote for this. Trump was supposed to be different.
Wall construction was supposed to start immediately. Where are we on that?
Muslim ban was supposed to happen. Where are we on that? The proposed ban doesn't even ban (((Saudis))).
Are white people any closer to being preserved today than they were under King Nigger?
If not, why not?
This is not what I stuck my neck out for.

How many times have we heard things along those lines? This is no reason to be absolutely silent with regards to this debacle. There is no reason to not let our concerns and criticisms be known.

Sad part is, they're not shills. They're genuinely so autistic that they're actually thinking about wasting their lives shooting up the next antifa rallies.

Pro-war Americans who will do anything their handlers say as long as they can "bomb some durka durkas!" are absolute cancer. They voted for Trump but will revert back to their neocon ways at the drop of a hat.

Bill Mitchell is the biggest cuck of them all. He went back to full neo-con before the election was even over.

You fucking cretin. He's been president for THREE FUCKING MONTHS.

Obvious redditer, possibly female. Tits or GTFO

never fall for shills like this.
TRUMP IS LOVE. TRUMP IS LIFE

contributing good data:

h ttps://a rchive. is /A xgB y
h ttps://a rchive. is /Nl VO e
h ttps://a rchive. is /Z3 aa S

He was never a god emperor just a stepping stone to something better. You reddit niggers just think he is suppose to be the end all be all.

Trump was against the whole war with Syria thing and people supported him for it. As of now it seemed like he went 180 on it.

Look in the other threads. Tweet has been posted many times. I didn't save it. In 2013 he said Obama taking action in Syria was a mistake.
Continue to live in denial all you like.

Yep, and he's basically the only Trump pundit that's defending him through this shitstorm. He's as bad as the "muh god emperor praise kek XD" faggots.

Dropping a few bombs and warning a base before does not constitute A COMPLETE 180 DEGREE REVERSAL OF HIS POSITION ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Yes it is

Although I swear I've seen your exact post before (the 180 thing, possible bot), the interesting thing is what would make him do such a 180 in a matter of 2 days. April 4th or 5th he says we are done there, and then he does. Usually if someone is going to contradict their previous claims, it'll be after a year or two once the initial claim has been memoryholed. There have been many ideas as to why this was done throughout these threads, and, hopefully, we'll soon know the truth. Sadly, we must find him guilty before proven innocent due to the gravity of the crime against the people.

That's great. See this post you made a minute ago:

That Trump tweet you posted does not constitute a 180 degree reversal of his policy of not being at war.

CANCER
REDDIT
CANCER
I literally can't even
THE DONALD
MORE REDDIT
4CUCK
Don't punch to the right goys

OP, you're a colossal faggot even though I still have hope for the presidency. But if you don't show some cojones right now, and scare Trump before he sells his ass to the zionists completely, it will be over. Now it's the time to get angry and do something, not chesscucking.

It does, but even if it didn't, it proves that Trump can be convinced to do anything because of "muh babies". Not to mention that he chose to listen to his kike relative and leftist daughter instead of the people who worked had to elect him. Fuck Trump.

(checked)

Your mental gymnastics are strong. I bet even basic liberals stand in awe at your ability to ignore obvious contradictions.

There's a new team in town: TIDF. Trump Internet Defense Force! We're shutting it down!

Too many people ITT too scared to be wrong, having to play mental gymnastics to justify their belief. Just take a walk for 10 and get some air.

Some American anons can be very narrow minded when it comes to seeing other nations interest. Their election just happened to be scheduled earlier and close to Brexit. If it were the other way around and the Dutch, French and Swedish election were placed before they would have even more hubris with their god emperor talk. In the whole they are still only a stepping stone.

An example of said hubris would be
Fuck off nobody is untouchable, should they be in the wrong. Nobody is above truth.

Come on. turning a 180 is a common fucking english expression when referring to totally flip-flopping on an issue.

"muh poor syrian chilluns"

That tone could change with a few more false flags arranged and Trump continues his current approach. It has to be defused somehow in the coming weeks or the risk of escalation increases over time. One option is finding proof of a false flag being planned and switching his stance onto condemning the rebels and ISIS as a result of it. Another is people generating so much public outrage over this action, that it makes military action appear unwise as it risk civil unrest.

Even if it is n-d chess (highly unlikely), I would rather be proven wrong and look like a fool for giving up on Trump than letting him think his base is okay with him fucking up.

Remember the tweet he made advocating for "fast trial and death penalty" for child sexual abusers? His trigger is children. The Jews knew this and took advantage.

I voted Trump but my god if you were REALLY this delusional and thought he was the savior of mankind you're fucking retarded and should kill yourself.

They could be parading assad through the street with a bayonet up his ass like gaddafi and you would still see people claiming it's all chess.

There is a slight possibility, given that they were warned and were able to save their plane and the airfield is now operational again, but still it doesn't seem like anything was gained by Trump so I don't see the chess move here.

It's hard to say. This is at least the 3rd time the kikes have used "muh chilluns" propaganda regarding syria. Remember the dead syrian kid on the beach? Or that one dead syrian kid in a booster seat in A Leppo? Those propaganda pieces didn't seem to phase Trump. Why would this?

That and if it really IS just a hairpin trigger that causes Trump to just do this shoot-from-the-hip bullshit, then that's a bad thing as well. That is not the sort of behavior I want from the president. Remember all the CTR shills going on about "we can't let this madman get his hands on the nuclear codes"?

This.
The thing about me, personally, is that I'm more than willing to admit I'm wrong. I'll even come back and admit that I was wrong and allow chesscucks to heckle me if I deserve it.
I don't feel bad voting for him because he told us exactly what we needed to hear. It's not my fault if he got to Washington and he allowed himself to be compromised by his kike family. That's not on me. That's on him.
But at least I'm honest enough to admit I'm wrong. I'll even start a thread so all the chesscucks can partake in telling me what a faggot I am. I will do that because I am insignificant and it doesn't matter what I think. I'm happy being labeled a ship-jumper as long as it means we get what we wanted.
I hope to hell im wrong about all of this, but I'm not going to sit here and pretend he didn't fuck up badly - barring the release of some information that isn't currently known. And I hope I'm wrong, but I'm not going to sit here quietly and wait for Trump to reveal that he's just another neo-cohen without saying something.

No, that's retarded. I can go find a dozen videos of kids being killed right now on liveleak. It happens all the time. If that were the case he would just be bombing everyone.

POWER TO THE EMPEROR
With the leader, he shall give us breath to live!

Trump is a normie. He isn't hardened to all that shit like we are.

Then he is not fit to be president and this was a huge mistake.

I don't get attached to people, only ideas. Most people would rather explain away anything that causes cognitive dissonance than admit their guy was wrong. People defending Trump through all of this are no better than people defending Hillary Clinton when it was obvious she was corrupt as shit. I voted for Trump because of what he said he would do, I don't give a shit about him as a person.

Either he's overly influenced by dead kids or his kike family. Both make him unfit for presidency.

see

1) if he can be so easily swayed by pictures of gassed babies, then that's a very bad thing
2) he didn't seem to care about the other dead babby propaganda.

I like the guy, but we hired him to do a job.
If you owned a business and you hired a good friend to perform a job for you, you can't ignore it when he fucks up on the job. You have to fire him, despite liking who he is as a person because your company and this country, in this case, is going to fail because you like a guy.
There aren't any "friends." Just results.

If this is some deep strategem, what do we lose by being critical of it?

If it's not, what do we gain by not being critical?

Wapo and nyt talking about the natzies being against it doesn't seem like a problem to me. Maybe I'm missing something.

I still don't get how he could be so stupid as to need advice from other people! Is Ivanka or Kushner supposed to know more about Syria than him? No, they're just kikes!

He probably did care, he just kept quiet about it because he knew we would drop support for him if he started banging the drums of war. Basically, we've been had.

I don't buy this crap about him not being able to stand a pic of dead mudslimes. He knew damn well this shit was a false flag attack by mossad/cia, but he still blamed an innocent man for such an outrageous crime, just so he would do Israel's bidding. Let that sink in, he blamed an innocent man of the crime of gassing civilians, even though he knew its BS. Would you put your life and the life of your family in the hands of a man of such character??? I damn the hell wouldn't. He shouldn't have run for the presidency if he didn't have the balls or the intentions to stand up to the ZOG, he promised isolationism, yet he's giving us another mess in the middles east, he broke the contract. He should've rather taken a bullet like Kennedy to save his honour, but now there is an ugly stain on his shield.

True as that is, he should have known the repercussions of making an attack like this. It's admirable to want to help/save them and fight, but if he's too trigger happy about it, he may end up doing the very thing he despises. Even if Trump forewarned Assad and the Russians and planned out the attack to have no casualties, all it takes is one attack killing a child or children to have everyone against him (despite it being hypocritical with how often it was done under Obama).

Ultimately with this attack, while it shows he's not afraid to show strength and that he has bite to his bark, it also shows that he's willing to pull the trigger without looking into the situation more (even when he's on record stating that he had his doubts about the attack, and didn't want to get involved with Syria days before the attack). Whether or not this is a 4D chess move and works in his favor over (((them))), it shows that he's willing to back off on a big campaign promise of not involving ourselves in foreign affairs and focus on America and it's people first. A lot of trust for him is lost and for good reason, seeing as this has the potential to drag us into another war (or WW3 itself) and create even more rapeugees that Europe doesn't need (cause gods forbid Saudi Arabia and Israel can't take them). Only time will tell what happens next. Let us hope it doesn't end in war and ends with our true enemies being exposed and destroyed.

There is definitely a chink in the armor. I won't ignore it. If Holla Forums wants to remain an entity seeking truth and light by any means necessary, it would be best not to ignore it.
Are you a fascist or a Trumpet?

It wasn't so much that the pic directly made him do something stupid as it emotionally affecting him enough for his kike family to influence him.

Once economic sanctions are decided it's going to be clear that it's not emotional but calculated. This has all happened before.

wtf I love antifa now

this

The only reason why Holla Forums is in dispute over this is because we seem to have a majority of faggots too young to remember 2003/

if you think that for trump after his recent stunt against Assad the Lion, what do you think about Obama? You think he is the manliest man in the US? After all he fucked up Libya, bombed them back to stone age along with Sarkozy. He also fucked Syria up the ass with the proxy war. You're very impressionable. Thing is, it's another thing to send your proxies to do some damage in Syria, it's another to bomb Syria, who is having russian backing, and risk bombing Russians too. This is a whole other clinton level kikery. They have every right to declare war on the US, since you drew first blood like a bitch, not even waiting for investigation, pfft, typical.

It makes no difference if it's emotional or calculated.
Unfortunately for Trump, supporting him through the election cycle has made me more pragmatic and results-oriented.
Look at the results. Look at the action, not the analysis. Right now, these are not the results we elected him to give us.
Look at his own TV show, The Apprentice. If you or I were on that show and we delivered results like these after telling him we were going to deliver the opposite, we would be fired immediately.
Should we not hold him to his own standard?

Stop sucking Trump's dick and focus on (((Kushner))) and Ivanka. They're both Trump's achilles heel

I don't give a shit WHY he did it, I care that he performed an action that he said he never would.

I find it quite odd that he doesn't give a shit about the white babbies who got ran over by a truck in Nice or the white babbies getting raped by mudslimes in Sweden or the ones that are killed and put into sexual slavery here… But launches missiles because some babbies died in Syria.
Which side is he on?

I think he does care about those things, that's why he wants to stop the shitskin invasion.

How fucking retarded are you?

K.

Beat me to it by seconds.

No shit, that's why I said it was an emotional response. My point was that Trump makes irrational decisions when it comes to children.

So you agree if that's true, then he's a fucking liar that betrayed us all.

Of course I agree, look at my other posts.

We're arguing in circles now. You just said he cares about the children in Europe, but you're also saying he wants to fight assad, which would continue to cause islamization of europe.

Sorry, m8. There's a lot of chesscucks who can't think critically. Apparently you're not one of them, so accept my humble apology.

Yes, he cares about both. Yes, it's a stupid decision. That's why I said it's irrational.

No such thing for a president of a country like the U.S. Children might die by the millions, if there is no geopolitical/geostrategic interest or money to be made, there won't be any retaliation.

No worries, hard to discern who's who right now.

I'm not so sure he cares about both, though. What is he doing to help the white kids in Europe? We know what he's doing for the brown kids in Syria. But where is this leadership in regards to Europe? He could do at least as much as talk to Sweden, France and Germany and tell the citizens that America stands with them on the refugee crisis. He hasn't even talked about it publicly.
But he sent a strong message to Syria about the brown kids, didn't he? I have doubts that he cares about white kids as much as brown Syrian kids.

Nah, it's over. Same old shit again. It sure was fun being excited about the future for a few weeks though.

Very unlikely. Especially considering there were reports that the plan to strike Syria was made BEFORE this "gas attack" happened. And especially considering Trump is surrounded by kikes who are whispering into his ear, who want the US to continue wars for ZOG.

It's far more likely that Trump is just doing ZOG's bidding, and the "muh chilluns" shit is a paper-thin excuse. The two possibilities are that Trump was ALWAYS a shill, or that ZOG somehow blackmailed or brainwashed him or something and forced him to act as a Good Goy.

You might be right. The difference is that the vast majority of his cabinet is pushing him into the middle east for kike interests. The only one who gives a shit about Europe is Bannon.

We should boycott his rally in Florida on Easter. Let him speak to an empty room for the first time since he has started his campaign. Maybe that will help him realize how badly he fucked up.
When people start burning their own MAGA hat, maybe he will start to understand the gravity of the situation.

You have it backwards, OP.

HOPEFULLY this is something else or at least a one off but am not hopeful.

Correct. Bunch of bitches bailing out at the first sign of turbulence.

The deep state has gotten to him, basically. I would be very curious to know how they did it. I'm not too surprised that they did.

There's a reason why most of the professional politicians are so lazy and don't really do much once they get in office.

And you always wonder why only it seems that idiots and losers and perverts are the only ones willing to run for office? Well, now you're beginning to see why. They've worked hard to hide all this from you, but now you get to see it all for the first time.

Why can't it be both? I believe that he was influenced by children and that he's been co-opted by kikes. The two aren't necessarily related.

This post is correct. Too many people on Holla Forums have become more emotionally invested in Trump than they are in the principles of National Socialism. This needs to stop, get a hold of yourselves.

That is not how impeachment works.

This is a good comment, but
to nitpick during the campaign he used a Contract with the American People (it's still on his website) and the first line is "I promise." He has certain obligations to fulfill, and I don't doubt him on the very specific promises that he has made.

Wrong. Who gives a shit if they're calling Trump names? They are ALWAYS going to do that.
That's what you're saying, and it's retarded. First off it's cucked as hell. Secondly as we all know cucking doesn't work, they'll still call him names.

By next week, provided ISISreal doesn't launch another false flag, they'll be saying that Trump warned Putin and prevented Russian casualties because he's a Russian puppet. So what will you have accomplished with your retarded appeasement?

I do hope he realizes that the segment of the populace that does the fighting and the dying out in flyover, that they pretty much won't put up with another pointless war.

And that if he starts another pointless war, it's going to unleash bigger chaos than just losing elections, that it could be the trigger for civil war.

They already are. This Syria attack didn't even slow that down.

The whole machinery of the federal government has gone insane. They don't even have the sense to know when to stop anymore.

He has to know by now. I've never seen his base so pissed as they are now. Yes, there was backlash against Pence, Ryancare and other cabinet appointments but nothing as divisive as this recent fuckup.

I should add:
They are calling him a Russian puppet because he told Putin before he told congress. If his goal was simply to get them off his back, he failed miserably.
This was Trump's first test and he put up a goose egg.

Why would we shoot up an antifa riot? Every time they riot they radicalize more every day Americans. Their chimp antics prove to moderates that physical removal of communists and their kike puppets is necessary for the stability of society.

>and their kike puppet-masters
obviouslyl

The saddest part of all this is that lends credence to the long-standing theory of politics that people with good intentions who end up attaining power end up getting corrupted by the system and turn into the very thing they rallied against.

I don't think Trump really cares what the media thinks about him, he's made them his bitch for so long now.

Nah, this is about the shadow government having gotten to him, found some sort of bargaining chip to convince him to do their bidding.

I don't think Trump is like the denizens of liveleaks or a veteran of the chans. He hasn't seen a thousand dead kids before. Which is a problem. He needs to dehumanize himself and face to bloodshed because dead kids are too easy to make. He needs to stop being so easy to manipulate, if indeed this is what happened.

The saddest part is that they told us nothing will be different and we wanted to believe in something so badly after King Nigger that we took the bait, the hook, the line, the fishing pole, the fisherman and the boat all in one bite.
Never again. There is a way out of this for Trump, but time is running out. The wall needs to be fast tracked and we need to see more physical removal of spics and other illegals. Pronto.

Pretty sure they want Syria more.

This is correct.

Yes, this is where the chesscucks go full retard. This isn't going to end the Russian narrative, in fact it will only confirm it.

Best way to deal with illegal immigration is to target employers who hire them. You make that class of people feel the heat, the mexicans will fuck off back to Mexico.

That's why I've been running the propaganda machine hotter than an auschwitz oven. NOW is the time to voice opposition. Now, before it's too late and Trump escalates any further.

I don't regret voting for Trump though. He will still be the best we have. But we were given enough hope to think that we could actually fix our problems from within the current system, rather than requiring a revolution. But it's become clear that revolution is inevitable, and all Trump has done is relay it slightly.

I agree. Trump didn't bomb that base to
>BTFO of the Russian narrative
like some of the denser anons they aren't shills, just wrong here are claiming. A far more likely explaination is that he's never seen high resolution color photographs of dying children before, and got triggered. And in his triggered state, became susceptible to the suggestion of the neocohens around him that he bomb Syria.

Exactly. If Trump was trying to play 88D chess, there are a million better ways he could've went about doing it. That theory requires too many leaps of logic. It's just magical thinking from people who don't want to face the facts.

That or we just need to send him pictures of dead kids niggers and spics killed. Better yet, send him pictures of dead Palestinian kids created by Israel.

The main problem with autistic "I WANT IT NOW MOMMY" kiddies here is that they are judging way too soon.
I'm seriously doubting that he would do something out of stupidity so I sense a deeper game behind it.
Mainly the destruction of the "Putin puppet" rhetoric and an incentive to start the peace process for Syria. Which wouldn't be possible if Demotismos were harping the Russia meme non stop.

You millennial "gotta have it now" generation have to learn some fucking patience. Judge the situation 2 weeks-1 month from now. As it is you're just playing into the leftist shill mindset that wants that instant lollypop and expect the opposition to act the same.

We will have our happening, but this one seems way too low energy from Trump's side to be a real one.

see

Judging the situation weeks later, potentially only after it's escalated beyond the point of no return, is fucking retarded.
THERE IS NO REASON NOT TO VOICE DISPLEASURE IN THESE ACTIONS

Nah… I was promised a "big beautiful wall." Anything short of the big beautiful physical wall can kiss my dick. I don't want a "metaphorical wall" or some fences here and there.
I want a physically imposing structure that sends the spics a clear message. And I want the crackdown of hiring. A promise is a promise.
And when he backed off the wall and reports surfaced that he wasn't going to build a physical wall, what did he do?
He fucking went ahead and hooked us all again by saying, "I haven't backed off the wall, it's gonna be a big beautiful wall with a big beautiful door."
Now it's looking like there was no plan for a wall and he just said what he had to when he had to to get elected.
It really makes you think. Have we all been had? Was he saying what he had to to get elected?

A holistic approach is best. Target illegals for deportation. Build a wall. And target employers with imprisonment.

The first priority for going after employers should be suburban households that hire illegal maids and nannies, because fuck those cunts the most. Throw them in prison and confiscate their property. The open boarders upper-middle+ class needs to feel the heat most of all.

Yes, Trump was still the best option, Hillary would have been guaranteed WW3. But people are delusional if they thought he would be the savior of the west. In the end the choices are always one shitty candidate against another slightly less shitty one.

Fuck you, nigger.

Apparently we're supposed to sit back and let the media and neocons cheerlead him into a full war and only THEN turn on him.

This is fucking retarded.

you faggots are all fucking retarded.. .

any cunt who support gays, jews or (israel) is a fucking heretic .. you all better wake the fuck up, and take this [red pil]

time to ddos cia, mi5, nsa and mj12 ..

Glad someone seems where I'm coming from. For some reason, everyone wants to just remain hush-hush and not be vocal about this. Just sit down and shut up, you filthy goyim!

There's no rational explanation for that. Nothing is lost from voicing our complaints. If he actually was playing 88D chess, then we'll be pleasantly surprised. But if he wasn't, and we sat back silently while the neocons convinced him to go to war, then what? *In reality* it's just people who got emotionally-invested in Trump and are trying to bury their heads in the sand by telling everyone else to shut up and stop saying anything against Trump. It's just to protect their fragile egos. We have to be stronger than that. We are not Trump cheerleaders. We need to hold him accountable when he fucks up.

Be patient kiddies.

I don't actually expect the wall to be beautiful. A few months before the election, when asked how he'd do it, he said something to the effect of
>I know how to build things, okay? I know stuff. I know how high you can build with pre-cast concrete

If it's built, it's going to be built with precast concrete sections that are shipped south by companies contracted to make them across the Southern states. It's going to look a lot like Israel's wall, built the same way. It's a smart modern industrial way to build a wall. Much easier to caste the things across the country than to truck tons of wet concrete all the way to the border and make concrete forms on location.

But such a wall isn't beautiful. Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder I suppose, but I expect most will consider it ugly.

So long as it's functional, I'll be happy.

Read the post I told you to read, retard. There is nothing lost from voicing displeasure in warmongering against Assad. You have no rational explanation why we need to be silent and just wait.

Yeah, the reason is that it's Kushner's shills trying to silence a justified criticism of Trump¨s fuckup.

Hey I'm not picky on the aesthetics.
A concrete cast wall like Israel's is plenty beautiful to me.

I have never seen the level of shilling that's going on right now at any point in my 8 years on /new/ and Holla Forums.

Well I mean, "beautiful" was never to be taken literally. It's not like we were expecting a wall with roman pillars and drapes along the top or anything like that.

Or show up with "peace" protest signs and use his rallies to organize a revival of the Nazi Party.

Women scream in panic even before everything is known and visible. Are you a woman?
And I guess you never read any military literature or played any strategies.

Right, I always took "beautiful" to be obvious puffery. Like when you see a shitty little blue-collar diner that has a neon sign proclaiming it has the "best coffee in the world"

The problem with optics like that is that everyone will just assume that anyone protesting Trump at a rally is just another liberal faggot.

You still haven't explained what is so wrong with voicing opposition to this.

You retards would rather risk going to WW3 instead of entertaining the fact that the "God emperor" might have fucked up. There is absolutely no negative to voicing our discontent. There are a shit ton of negatives to doing nothing, though.

What's wrong with it is that (((Kushner))) doesn't get free reign of the highest office in the land without answering for his mistakes.

pr fag
and if you can't see the difference between left and right by looking at people, you're a fucking nu-male

Fuck off, retard. If you can't tell the difference between obvious shilling and legitimate discontent than you don't belong here.

i think he was saying rightfully that chesscucks are the shills

I wasn't calling them shills, I was agreeing with them.

This is the worst part of this shilling, we can't even fucking talk to each other without hurling accusations.

I can tell the difference. The shills are the ones who want to silence all opposition to wars for israel. Sit down and shut up, goyim!

Ah, my bad. I apologize, this board is a shitshow right now.

I don't care if you do it. But it becomes a problem when it drowns out sensible discussion and slides the board.
Best bet would be to wait for more information and then scream like a little girl.

But if you fold at the first sign of trouble, you are nothing more than a coward following greater men in their shadow.

(checked)

How is saying 'we don't want to fight for israel' or whatever folding?

Just stay in this thread and when it fills up, I'll create a "Discontent with actions in Syria General" type thread. Let's consolidate and make Holla Forums great again.

how is voicing opposition to wars for israel "folding"?
It's not election season anymore, you dumb faggot.

It's not folding to stand up for the principles you elected someone to represent. That's the very opposite of folding.

The hero we need.

There are no chesscucks: these people are redditors, not just memers having a giggle.

Moderation in both T_D and Holla Forums is enforcing a no-dissent-allowed policy, in order to protect the base from further contagion. It's alienating many.

Then join the liberals in their choruses.
I trust the man and he will prove you wrong in 3 weeks.

Bring American flags, and yell shit about niggers.

Trump provided a gateway for redpilling efforts and effectively delayed/averted certain events long enough to give Holla Forums a chance. Had Hillary gotten in, full scale internet censorship and war would have almost been immediate. That alone is why he was the best choice.

Holy fuck, did I just take a time machine back to 2003?

Yes. Yes you did.
Now let's all talk shit about the French.

I don't think anyone disagrees that Trump wasn't the best choice. He absolutely was. the point being made is that he isn't perfect, and it's important to hold him accountable when he fucks up.

It's not up to one to live up to his leader, whatever he does. That's a cult of personality.

But you're right that the presidency is far from over. There's still more to do, but there's much steering to bring it back to order.

If I joined the liberals I'd be cheering this on.

CNN is falling all over themselves to praise Trump for this.

Also, please pass the Freedom Fries.

Full scale internet censorship and anti-rifle laws. Even if Trump is a zogbot in every other respect, he was still a better choice than Hillary. At the very least we'll still be armed.

This. I don't regret supporting Trump in the slightest. But I want to be fully justified, not just "well at least I tried".

I want to believe that there is a bigger picture.

I think this should be stickied.

Exactly. Memes haven't made Trump literally Hitler. He isn't perfect and when he's wrong, Holla Forums needs to be the first to say so. We sure as shit can't rely on those dumbshit redditors at T_D to call him out.

I'm starting to believe more and more that most of the disdain towards Trump because of his decision is done by shills to brew up a shitstorm.

I can understand why there would be some supporters who are upset, but the amount of "LEAVING THE TRUMP TRAIN :^(" is just ridiculous.

I said that if he attacked Syria I'd know he was bullshitting us because that's the next step in Yinon plan.. Guess what he did? I was far from the only person with this thought process.

No. No it isn't, you faggot nigger.
He just went back on a major campaign promise and something he was vocal about long before the election.
I'm off the Trump Train until he puts white interests above brown Syrian babbies' interests.
Now fuck off back to Reddit, you inbred cocksucker.

You do know that social shaming doesn't work on men who masturbate to anime and hang out on albanian kidney stealing forums, right?

Can we get a dox going for the shills? I'll pass the list off to the brotherhood.

I'm not socially shaming anyone, I am explaining the "180 degree turn", it wasn't a 180 degree turn because for most the support was conditional. Whether your support is conditional or not is entirely up to you.

Hell, even T_D is upset about this. They would normally rationalize away anything as N-D chess. That's when you know Trump fucked up.

Political support is always conditional.

I took a glance at The_Donald and Breitbart the other day to see how normalfag supporters were reacting, vast majority seemed to still be supporting him to me. Which is as expected because almost everyone there is bluepilled on kikes.

What are they saying? I can't post there anymore, I logged in the other day and someone banned me in december.

this

Could've used that money here.

No, its really not for some people. Many start following politicians in a cultish manner and will excuse anything they do even if they would not have excused it from other politicians.

There's a fair amount of dissent though. Helps when everyone from Nigel Farage to Ann Coulter to Michael Savage is opposing it.

The 'God Emperor' abandoned me.

He made his choice. And I've made mine.

I came out strongly against Trump's Syria strike, but I've changed my mind. I heard an interview with Steve Pieczenik and he pointed out the Machiavellian angles I had not considered.

That last point is powerful. It sounds like something Tony Soprano would do to quell a gang war: hyper-Machiavallianism.

And so, I accept that the United States benefits overall very much from an almost arbitrary show of force, especially after 8 years of Obama undermining our hegemony. And a nuclear world is necessarily a stratified one; there has to be a big dog on the block.

It also accounts for the notion that this plays into Israel's hands. Let's remember that the kike endgame is destruction of the United States in a war against Russia-China-North Korea. The Middle East is small potatoes, and will eventually find its own equilibrium once the US withdraws troops, weapons and funding from that region.

This. Some of the "if you don't support Trump no matter what" posting is from actual shills, but sadly a lot more is from people who've formed an unhealthy trust in someone who is, at the end of the day, a political figure.

No shit you wre bnned you fucking shill. When we get your IP logs from admins, we're actually going to kill you. It only costs $100 for a hit like this.

Bullshit, the endgame is to have total US hegemony under their control.'

North Korea isn't a threat to anyone except South Korea and Japan, and it's about time they put on their big boy pants and dealt with it themselves.

see

When's the last time Pieczenik was right about anything? Even Jonestein has admitted in private that he's full of shit.

They're in rationalization mode right now, but there was some legitimate dissent yesterday. I assume the ones with critical thinking left yesterday.

And I agree, if anything holding him accountable is essential.

The United States is at very high risk of nuclear attack, and it would certainly be at the hands of Russia-China-X. It's already been proven they have nuclear subs 20 miles off the coast of San Diego; they did that test fire a few years ago, and the media completely smoke screened it.

Joke's on you, I'm actually a based nigger in a MAGA hat.

wtf I love toppling stable secular dictators and causing more Syrian rapists to flood into Europe now!

Breitbart readers are particularly funny with this shit.
Maybe some of them were shills but with it being Breitbart most were probably just cuckservatives.

That's not a valid point. The shitskin invasion in Europe is solely on the hands of Europe having no political will to protect its own borders. The enemy within and all that. Saracens have been invading Europe for 1400 years and you want to pin it on Trump. Fucking hilarious.

There's kikery happening in the White House regarding (((Kushner))), I think Trump's decision was influenced by this and needs to get back on track before it's too late, again I think abandoning Trump over this is ridiculous.

The whole missile strike stinks to high hell, but I'm going to recommend to all you goys that we wait for everything to come out before jumping to conclusions. The dust hasn't settled yet, there is more.

So pissing off Russia will prevent them from going nuclear? That's some hamstering you've got going on.

(((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO USE OUR BOARD TO MEME NOTHING INTO WW3

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

THIS IS OUR BOARD

GET OUT

Bombing a single base, after forewarning both Syria and Russia (but not China), is not "toppling" Assad. The US has been impotent for 8 years and just went out and fucked the nearest prostitute to make a point.

Takes two to tango. Yeah, a large part of the problem is Europe being cucked and stupid enough to take them. But the other half of the equation is that they're migrating in the first place. Anything to help alleviate this issue is warranted. Fighting on the side of ISLAMIC TERRORISTS against Assad is not. That's fucking retarded.

Proof? Because last I heard, Russia said they weren't warned and around 10 Syrians died, including a brigadier general.

I know you're not this fucking dense. We're currently on the road that leads down the path of regime change, ala Saddam and Gaddafi.

Fucking this.

I don't care if he was influenced or not. The point is that he's been compromised once and can be again.

I'm sick of the "memeing x into existence" meme. Shitty ms paint reaction images and dubsposting didn't win the election. Fed up normalfags lead here and there by crossposters swayed public opinion. Kek doesn't actually exist, it's a meme that went way too far. So far Trump has backed off of almost everything he said he would do, and I've been getting tired of his shit for a while now. Yes he's better than the alternative but the election is over, you can stop spinning everything he fucks up as muh 88D chess.

You're framing it wrong. The goal is not to piss off Russia (pissed as they may get), the goal is a show of strength, and strength begets respect. I see this all the time when I play multiplayer war sims; this is human psychology. It's not a meme, this is 5D chess.

I'm hearing 6 dead including a Brigadier General.

That doesn't sound like they were warned to me.

I have a feeling a definitive answer to all this will emerge by mid-April. If there's an escalating war narrative in progress and Trump's intentionally playing into it, they would have to roll it out quickly.

Well then you're not really interested in political theory or political practice. You're interested in personality, which is how Bush and company got 2 terms. Bush was a guy you might like to have a beer with and go out tipping cows.
We can't afford to do that with Trump. Sure, it was great triggering Marxists and faggots during the campaign. I will cherish every second of shitposting in the rally threads and baneposting with Kinsey.
Hell, I even made pic related which made it into a CSTT video.
I was there, with the idea to raid Craigslist. I got a venue shut down during RWSS. I created the first thread to report the assassination threats on Trump and doxed a nigger and got her fired. I say this not in a braggadocious way, :^) but I want you to know who I am and why I'm not just some redditfag who never supported him or did so for reasons other than saving America and the white race.
I'm not a shill. But how the fuck am I going to look at myself in the mirror if I do what I despised Hillary supporters for… Ignoring the truth because you love a personality. And I do love his personality. But I refuse to ignore truth. Truth is what brought me here.

Yeah the airbase that the SAA was primarily using to fight ISIS and now ISIS have managed to advance upon Christian villages and are probably ethnically cleansing Christian populations. You fucking dumb nigger. Take your "muh single airbase" meme and hop into the oven.

Double spacing shills are strange but fucking real. Ignore/report and move on.

HOPE AND CHANGE 2017

This is getting worse than Obongo supporters were after he didn't live up to any of his campaign promises. You faggots who are still lying to yourself are worse than niggers.

checked. people are being purposefully dense and pretending that the reason to bomb airbases is to kill some random soldiers stationed there, rather than to hamper their operational capabilities.

If you prefer a (((trusted))) source New York Post reported it as well.

The reason I'm so upset right now is because I do love Trump. If it had been some typical shitheel that I only supported because while I knew they were shit, they were less shit than the other guy, I wouldn't be nearly as hurt.

If nobody's actually dead then for sure I would feel a lot better about it, but I'm hearing two drastically conflicting stories. I want to believe the reports I heard from the ground when it first came out that the airbased reported no casualties, but a lot of people have been claiming otherwise.

That's how Machiavellian tactics work. A small evil to prevent a larger one; breaking a few eggs to make an omelette. You can kvetch about muh Christian village, but have you read The Prince? This is an effective tactic, and its preferable to the ten thousand Christian towns in the US that would experience nuclear fallout in a nuclear attack on the US West Coast.

Or, he meets up with Russia and they agree to fight together to eliminate ISIS. You know, the thing he said he was going to do all fucking election cycle?

It could have been 5 fucking generals. If it prevent an otherwise imminent nuclear attack on the US west coast, then Trump acted in US interest.

t. kike shill
Gas yourself.

I do wish he had met Putin face to face already. Its very important to stopping the war.

But as soon as they do that the media will go nuts with their Russian agent nonsense.

Fuck off, you dumb kike

This is idiotic.

What? Doing nothing would prevent a nuclear attack. What he did increases the chance of nuclear attack 100x.

Have you no faith in Kek?

dailystormer.com/us-continues-threatening-syria/

You're talking to a kike shill m8. Filter & report.

Fuck the media, when has he cared about them before? They will say he is a Russian puppet even if he directly attacks Putin.

Not entirely fair, CNN is pretty happy with him right now.

No you filthy goy, the best way to prevent a nuclear war is to directly antagonize other nuclear powers!

No that's not how the world work. Trump works for us, we do not work for him. We owe him jackshit, he owes us everything.

I don't think that Putin will be interested to meet Trump after this, Medvedev already implied that Trump became a Washington puppet.

Yes goy, North Korea definitely has the capability to do that and we couldn't stop them by any other means than helping ISIS win in Syria.

Holy shit this isn't even mental gymnastics anymore, it's multi-G aerial stunts.

None of us have the visibility to know whether an attack was imminent, but Trump would. We have to trust him. Do you really think he's an idiot, or that he doesn't have our best interests at heart? Further, you can see the saber rattling by US enemies in Asia, this is not beyond the realm of possibility, especially after the nuclear submarine off the coast of San Diego fired a missile into the air, and our media blacked it out; no response = weakness. Have you ever played a war game sim? Human psychology is like that. A show of force is required after 8 years of impotence by Obama, who never responded to any threats, and didn't even respect his own "red lines".

Or are you seriously going to argue that Obama left us in good shape militarily? Perhaps you havent been paying attention.

Filtered for absolutely idiotic analysis.

Holy shit, I'm getting deja-vu
THIS IS THE EXACT SAME SHIT PEOPLE WERE USING AS EXCUSES FOR GEORGE BUSH AND THE IRAQ WAR

No we really do not, this is the same bullshit that people were saying right before we invaded Iraq. It was stupid back then and its even dumber now.

They want him to get into another quagmire so they can turn around and blame him for the next round of pictures of dead kids, this time caused by US bombs.

They're leading him down the fucking garden path. That's why it's so important that his supporters let him know that they do not support this.

Of course, all the kikes and cuckservatives are riding his cock now that he's doing exactly what they want. More proof that he's playing their game.

I had fucking goosebumps listening to a wide-eyed Republican on Tucker ooze sincerity as he claimed that a "coalition of the willing" was inbound.

It's like I'm stuck in some kind of horrible time loop.

Those darned syrian blogs! Why can't based Assad rely solely on imageboards?

Oh, the poor asphalt runway & hangers? Who gives a fuck. Trump could have hit Assad's forces 1000x more effectively. This was a fake response for the fake news in response to a fake (((attack))) by Assad. If you're retarded enough to get off the Trump train over that, feel free. Ain't nothing stopping this train though!!!

They're millenials, fam. They were like 2 years old when I was in the army, trying like hell to get out because Iraq was bullshit and everyone who wasn't in love with the Bush personality were smashing $300 bottles of champagne because "freedom fries lol."

Yup. Before, we could make the argument that Trump was the non-interventionist peace candidate, while the cuckservatives and Hillary were neocons who wanted to send your sons to die for ZOG. So much for that; now they'll have plenty of ammunition to start portraying Trump as the "idiotic chest-thumping warmonger" just like they did with George W Bush. And they wouldn't even be wrong

checked
No shit, they even use the exact same expressions, it's fucking surreal.

Washington implied bad things about Putin too.

I think if two people are strong enough characters to get past that its these two.

Oh god, I forgot about that freedom fries bullshit. I have to remind myself that the majority of the GOP base is still a bunch of retarded patriotards, even if they voted Trump.

It's actually not a comparable situation at all. The US is not respected at all right now. Obama demilitarized us greatly. Mystery submarines firing test missiles over San Diego and no response.

Trump isn't taking over Syria, either. How can you compare the too? You're overreacting. This was effective. The goddamn chinks need to keep their Korean cousins in line, and for that to happen, they need to be reminded who's got the biggest dick around here. Sorry but that's how human psychology works, especially when dealing with barbarian civilizations like theirs.

That was a key airport in retaking Palmyra and is used to defend Homs and Hama. At first I thought it was totally destroyed, but according to some sources some of the airbase is still usable, but there were still planes and shit destroyed, which any plane is super valuable to the Syrian army. They're not a very rich country you know.
ISIS and (((moderate rebels))) launched attacks right after the strike as well, which usually happens when the US bombs the Syrian army.

Yep, guarantee that those saying we should "trust Trump" were shitting sucking on mommy's tit when Bush was elected.

Now that brings back some memories of all the propaganda on TV leading up to the Iraq war.

Nope. Holla Forums is not mindless allegiance to people who are barely civic nationalists. Trump is a useful tool.
He may well be.
Doesn't matter if he does or does not if he's surrounded and manipulated by kikes.
Stow it, kike.

Well said.

It's frightening how I feel like I'm the only sane man in the world. They keep using the EXACT SAME SCRIPT every time, and nobody questions it, or even blinks. How many fucking times are they going to use the same "we need to topple this stable dictator because he totally gassed some civilians and to bring MUH FREEDOMS so that islamic jihadists can vote for who runs the country" narrative? And people STILL fall for it.

WW3 didn't erupt.

I trust (((happenstance))) that his hand may be (((forced))) again.

Isn't it our job to free America/Trump of kike chains?

The reason I'm so furiously against this is I was a fucking idiot 12 year old when the drumbeat for war in Iraq started it, and until about 2006 I was still regurgitating neocon propaganda.

Only now it seems like all the people who were calling me an idiot back then are now A-OK with regime change because Obama did the same thing.

Fool me once, shame on… shame on you.
Fool me twice… you can't get fooled again.

Checked.

Not yet at least. Keep sending tomahawks to Syria, though, and I bet it will.

You should read some articles from the 2013 "gas" attack. You can switch out the names for current ones and it's the same verbatim lol. It really is surreal.

Beware the Deep State coup, you fucking faggot.

(Checked)
You're not wrong. Kek has been kind to us, and Trump should act accordingly to the will of the internet people in due time. This is similar to the immigration thing, and if Trump didn't have a more complicated plan than just bombing Syria, it would be the first time he did something without having more complex plans.

Have patience. Trump has demonstrated that he can into realpolitik.

So for now can we dispense with the Chicken Little bullshit?

Keep playing those video games, your level of insight into world matters is astonishing.

Trump lost his innocence in Syria, and I my enthusiasm. I no longer give a shit about kek, god emperor and maga: all I want is results.

He can still achieve much and I'm sure he will, but the absolute trust is gone. It's not the end of the world, but I wish it didn't happen.

Look, we don't have the same information as Trump. That's why you literally have to trust him. Not should. HAVE to. The main flaw in your logic is that you don't understand military tactics. Now I could refer you to The Prince, The Art of War, or a dozen other classic books on the topic, but I know my audience. So instead, go ahead and install a multiplayer war game sim, Stacraft 2 is a nice one. Go play one of the WW1 or WW2 arcade maps, choose any faction you like, and announce at the beginning, "I wish to have peace with all nations! I won't attack you unless you attack me!" Let me know how many turns you last.

Fair enough.

Same here, user. We all fell for the "if you're against this war then you're unamerican!" bullshit and because "fuck yeah let's blow up some sandniggers!"
Not falling for that shit again.

Oh, I know. Iraq 1.0, Iraq 2.0, Libya, Syria 1.0, Syria 2.0, they use the exact same fucking script every goddamn time. And I guarantee that if we did go in and topple Assad, within another 10 years, you'd start hearing reports about how Iran is totally using gas attacks on its minority populations.

On a related note, it's mindblowing to think the Iraq War happened FOURTEEN years ago already (20 March to 1 May 2003). At least for me, it almost feels like yesterday.

Did you say the same thing about Obama? Bush? Clinton? How fucking old are you?

No amount of discord fag shilling will turn us away from Trump, but Kushner and Ivanka have to go ASAP.

There is no chicken little. We are discussing our great displeasure with the events of this week.
I, for one, will go through every VPN in the world discussing my discontent with this move if I have to.
This is a legitimate gripe and you're no better than a nigger if you don't maintain fighting for the ideals we were promised.
So you can take your chicken little argument and shove it into your dickhole. I will not corrupt my mores because I like a guy, who is totally surrounded by kike filth and now appears to be somewhat controlled by one of them.

You don't need to talk about Macchiaveli, just install chess. You are Israel's whore.

Notice how they always use gas as the central point of their narrative. Unlike bomb craters and the like, gas simply dissipates and leaves no traces, thus you can always claim a gas attack happened.

So far your arguments are

I was always against Iraq, I never fucking understood why we went in since they had nothing to do with 9/11. This caused me to be a diehard liberal right until Obama did the same shit with Libya after which I became a lolberg for a bit. Eventually I found out about the Yinon plan and the video of the countries slated to be attacked and everything clicked into place.

Your argument that ww3 started?
That is simply not the case.
You're freaking out over literally nothing.

No, I'm against this Syrian conflict. I think you have the wrong user.

Exactly. A lot easier to fake gas attacks because no physical evidence is left behind. They also use the gas attack narrative because it subconsciously hearkens back to muh holocaust for sympathy points. Of course, the reason they probably went with gas attacks for the holohoax is the same reason: difficult to disprove.

Good point.

Fuck off back to Holla Forums already you imbecile.

This is a game of proxy chicken with china. We're not entering a war in syria against assad. Holla Forums has become retarded and reactionary; not better than the emotional response narrative being attacked trump made.

I'LL NEVER GET OF THIS TRAIN

ITT butthurt millennial snowflakes face the harsh political realities of the real world for the first time in their sheltered lives.

Kill yourself, OP. He stabbed Assad in the back.

I was only a shithead early teenager at the time. Obviously I didn't know politics then, but the main idea is that people simply didn't care. Everyone was pissed off about 9/11 and out looking for blood, and the ZOG shills used that to goad people into another jewish war. "But Iraq doesn't even have anything to do with 9/11" reasonable people said, but that didn't matter. Everyone just thought "Eh, fuck it. I just want to kill some fucking dune coons in retaliation. Fuck it"

why don't you fuck off back to reddit already.

Your argument consists of

Assad could have been in on it. You don't know. We don't have the information. But we do have inductive information on how Trump operates; and it's not at face value. Until we have a full blown war against Assad in Syria, you're full of shit. Clearly these are millennial that are knocking trump over this. Noob snowflakes to the geopolitical world. STFU and lurk moar.

That's the correct usage of the word.

Shiet, I do. My apologies, friend.

So far your arguments are

You clearly don't know how chink culture works. They respect that shit and bow to it.
jesus christ…

100 mil is pocket change to America, you poorfag communist, not that you'd ever understand.

We don't have the information about Iraq he has!
Trust in Bush!

You're trying too hard kike.

No, retard. Bush was a neocon and it was established. Trump is not, and that is established. Thus one must error on the side of chess here. Unless you're a snowflake geopolitical newfaggot.

I can't wait until you trumpcucks get stabbed in the back by your god emperor again and watch you continue to defend him. He literally has the most Jewish administration in US history.

That was a pathetic show.
Wanna intimidate China? Go after NORK.
Jesus Christ, it's like you're a total faggot.

This. I would slap myself silly if I could go back in time.

However this turns out, 15 years down the road my conscience will be clear this time.

Great quote and dubs.

Rumsfeld, is that you?

Are you seriously comparing real-world politics to a fucking video game? Look here, folks, this is what we are dealing with.

I thought jews were supposed to have high verbal IQ and be good at debating. You're fucking shit, shlomo.

When they don't have any argument to go on they just spam bullshit and hope the goyim are dumb enough to fall for it.

T-Trust us Trump he knows more than you do goyim.

The funny thing is, all the liberals back in the day were against the war, but it's not like they actually had real reasons against it. They simply were against the war because it was Bush advocating for war, and Bush was a republican. Fast forward a decade and Obama/Hillary are doing the exact same ZOG shit in Libya/Syria, and now those very same liberals are now doing the sabre-rattling.

It's hard to conceptualize just how fucking dumb the average person is. Most people, the normalfags, are just NPCs. They're just brainless automatons that function on instinct. Poke them a certain way and you get a certain result. That's it.

The IQ of Holla Forums has drastically been lowered. WTF is this shit? Intimidate China? No, faggot; it's to garner respect in introduce some concepts to them
You don't get this. You're a reactionary snowflake millennial faggot spouting his mouth off.

Your memory is faulty, a huge chunk of liberals supported the war too. Don't you remember the massive bipartisan support it had in Washington? Just like you now have Clinton supporting these strikes.

I'll admit, I wasn't 100% sure why I was against Iraq except self preservation, but even while deployed, the information was clear that none of the hijackers were Iraqi and that alone made the whole thing stink like bullshit. I was right on accident, but I was still right.

That is correct. Problem is that many Holla Forumsacks are too young to remember any of this.

(((a0a03a)))

Jesus fucking christ, I had forgotten we used to have book and redpill threads up at pretty much all times back when I first came here. Good job archiving everything. Fuck the mods.

None of those points have anything to do with the results of a strike on Syria.

fuck off brock we know your game now.

I'm a Trump supporter and voted for him twice. While immigration is my #1 issue and I see that Trump is beginning to keep his word on that front, I don't think we are going to get my #2 campaign promise which is no more reckless foreign entanglements.

Make no mistake, Trump created this mess with which you are now telling us to not abandon him. I never changed, Trump did. Trump has a new gaggle of fawning cucks now that he 'showed his strength' and it seems easier to throw red meat to that crowd than it is to pump the brakes on the MIC that the base wanted instead. When McMuffin and Billy Kristol are praising you on Twitter, you know you lost you way.

I'll let Trump try to fix this up, but I'm incredibly disappointed. Is this a shill post because I'm genuinely sad that Trump might overthrow the objectively best-of-the-bunch Assad? And for what, Israeli fee fees? Let Israel fight its own wars for once.

Mods anchor threads critical of Trump but pin threads defending Trump and now this shit thread with /r/the_donald tier memery is allowed to stay.

Oh, I know. I was referring not to the democrats in power, but to the people protesting and the like. Most of the people that were protesting were the liberals, is the point I was making.

Bush & co were arguably solely responsible for the resurgence of the term neo-con. It didn't fully emerge into public discourse until the end of his terms.
initial-d.mov

This board used to be good before "Trump is the God Emperor XD praise kek!" faggots took over.

Yeah because you're a shill and it's obvious. One can disagree with what he's done and not support him anymore; but the extremes to which "anons" are going are blatant shilling. So fuck off.

I like how that discord shill thread got stickied at the very top. That's right goyim, anyone who isn't okay with wars for israel is obviously just a C&D discord shill!

Don't have anywhere else to post this, but oh boy did that make me kek.

Are you me? I agree with every detail.

This is why you're a shill. We're not in a war. Any real Trump supporter who has studied any of this understands we haven't reach such a crux. So you're either and idiot, or a shill. Neither of which is welcome here. So fuck off.

Trump will give illegals amnesty and the legal importation of aliens and refugees will continue unimpeded.

I can't wait to see you people defending amnesty.

You realize we didn't start the Iraq war by immediately invading, right?

Who's this "you people"? If we're not defending a strike on Syria because it breaks his #2 campaign promise, how the fuck are we going to defend amnesty and breaking his #1?

The millenial faggots are the people still standing by Trump, because this is the first election they voted in, and they still have faith in politicians and the system, and, like Obongo, Trump is totally different.

You're Obama niggers.

Once again, attempt at forcing a consensus from someone who lies about history.

Your statement would hold true if you weren't aware of the kind of chess Trump plays. So you're either unaware of it, or shilling. So time to fuck off.

I'm the /polk/ BO, I still check in time and time again. I do think Trump should be criticized on this move. I am not completely demoralized on Trump but if he doesn't keep this promise I doubt he'll keep the war stance.

>>>Holla Forums

doubt he'll keep the immigration stance

You must be lost.

vid.me/YUt5
Godspeed!!

No I think he did this to demonstrate something.
I can hit hard and fast if I want too
So let's see now. The more I read the more it seems rather staged tbqh, sorry I didn't save any sauces and maps are outdated now

If you didn't say that about them the only reason to say it about Trump is if you fell for the cult of personality.

Yeah, but why does he need to posture vs assad?

he is showing nk and chinks how big his fire cock is

Once again, the shill tries to imply a current scenario that simply isn't true. We are not at war with Syria. We blew up a near empty lot. We don't even know if Assad and Putin were in on it. All we know is that Trump is presenting a narrative to the world for certain reasons – reasons you refuse to speculate about, only use to imply a direct line is in place when it clearly is not. Of course we should be shouting off the rooftops for him not to do this – as that is expected and likely part of his plan. But saying we ARE going to war is fucking stupid and makes no sense until we actually do such a thing. At that point, I am wrong and you are right. WE DON'T KNOW WHICH IS WHICH YET, FAGGOT.

very simple.

Wouldn't posturing against NORK or Yemen be much more effective?
just adding to your point

Why not smack his dick on North Korea's table then? Or why not atomize Raqqa? Why attack the one person in the region who's trying to keep a lid on things and was being relatively successful in doing so, much to Israel's displeasure?

You people as in trumpcucks.

Assad is a better man than Trump will ever be. Do you even know anything about Assad? Assad is one of the few leaders in the world that has good moral character.

And this Trump. Trump is a fucking sleaze. A degenerate of low moral character. And to see this sleaze condemn Assad makes my blood boil.

And you know that US forces are not protecting that town… how?

One of the reasons I supported Trump is because that seemed like the best option for Assad not to get fucked with.

My point is you're painting with a broad brush. Chesscucks and shills deserve your scorn, not people who did their best with what they had and whose only crime was hoping that maybe things would actually be different.

Oh my fucking god, get a load of this nigger, fantasizing.

so it was just a (((coincidence))) he hit an enemy of Israel that wasn't a threat to the US.?
lol ok

because you supplied no proof for this claim.

here is one scenario I can think of off hand. chinks have a treaty with norks and if the norks are touched before cooperation with chinks can be had then the chinks are obliged to strike u.s. by hitting a very empty airfield it sends signals to all

Are you fucking retarded? There are no US groundtroops in Syria. How are they going to protect the villagers, by firing tomahawk missiles at them?

fucking kek

It's been a rough weekend, but this we are not sure about. So it's mere speculation, and also shitloads of propaganda to be filtered too.
They claim that they knew about the attack, but you cannot trust any of these sources yet.
But the aim
He had china visiting, shows he's not a cunt and will act. Shows the world. But yeah why Assad? Look at the libtards he have turned, but who knows.

Either it stops here, not so bad. Or we go on lol.
Seriously I think they have a lot of shade stuff going on we don't hear about. The leaders they meet all the time typically in Turkey.

What's the fucking message, you cocksucker? I will go to war if I have to over some fake dead brown babies?
Jesus Christ, make some Trump Glow Sticks, you faggot piece of shit.

Trump could hit best Korea right now and the chinks wouldn't do jack shit, at most they would parade their second-hand naval boats around the Philippines followed with autistic screeching.

there very much are us troops on the ground in Syria

Because ISIS already took Al-Furqalas after the airstrip was attacked you stupid fuck.

It's like Holla Forums doesn't even notice how this is a viable path now to the safe zones Trump promised; also allowing Assad to save face being "attacked". Meanwhile creating a situation where China has to consider relinquishing support of north korea if they want to get tighter with Russia; who may or may not be our enemy.

it..it's just so many fucking idiots on Holla Forums lately. I understand it's not all shills, but it's shilling and malleable minds eating it up like livestock because they have remedial understandings of geopolitical dynamics.

triple trips. Kek please fucking save us.

Assad isn't bringing shitskins into America. Trump is.

I didn't vote for a moron to go slapping his cock around the world, I voted for someone who said he was going to GTFO of foreign affairs and fix America.

NO I AM JUMPING ON THA E-CELEB BANDWAGON AND ABANDONING HIM

ANYONE WHO SAY SOMETHING EVEN REMOTELY POSITIVE ABOUT DONALD CUCK IS A SHILL

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE DOWNVOTE BUTTON?

HOW IS THIS THREAD STILL UP?

REPORTED FOR SHITPOSTING AND POSSIBLY CP

Much better a Shiite than a Sunni. And Alawites aren't really even Shiites. They're as close to civilized as you get in that area, and, moreover, they've been protecting Syrian Christians for years.

Kek chinky screechers

wtf I want to help the advancement of ISIS now

Ma'loula is the christian town to which that faggot was referring.

They took Al-Furqalas? Last I heard they just attacked it but hadn't captured it.

Now I know you're a shill

This is how I can tell you don't belong here. We have always defended Assad.

They haven't captured shit. They're likely being BTFO in any advancement right now.

this retort pretty much sums up every post that defends war against Syria.

Well said, brothers

Get fucked, shill.
Everything about you is telling. Calling it a "fuckup" this early. Trying to silence everyone calling you out on your obvious shillery.

You're doing far more than voicing displeasure.

Say that's true, what harm does it do to play our part and oppose it? If the media and the neocons are all cheering it on, SOMEBODY has to stand up and say intervention is shit and not what we voted for. If Trump really is playing le ebin 1337D chess, then surely he would understand that too. If he's not, then that makes it absolutely crucial that we do send the message.

Bullshit. Guess what? It's fucking nothing. All you D&Cfags are overplaying your hand.

Assad give a shit about your jew country, amerifat.

It legitimized the gas attack and will make people think it was real.

Holla Forums defended one shitskin against another shitskin for political reasons. In case you've been away for the past 12 months, "oldfag" the game has radically changed.

Nice ID, but are there or are there not still hundreds of "refugees" a week coming into America?

don't bruise yourself with all these mental gymnastics

Turns out I was mistaken, much to my embarassment. I read that they "stormed" it which usually means they took it, turns out the attack was repelled as you said.

Absolutely nothing. I oppose it too. It wouldn't be unexpected for this move to be opposed, thus it's anticipated in Trump's plan. I'm not disagreeing with opposing the strikes. I'm saying one is a faggot retard for abandoning Trump without any confirmation that it's not simply a brilliant play to actually progress his platform promises.

Probably, the governor of Homs said it was harder without the airbase though.

refugee program was suspended I thought. I think you're referring to the travel ban.

I supported Assad because
1) he genuinely seems like a good guy and has protected Christians from the goatfuckers
2) Israel and their butt buddies in the Gulf State hate him, as do the neocon fucks in America.

Nice false dichotomy you faggot. My point is there are more important things he should be fixing right now instead of playing fucking dickwaving games with foreign policy to appease the empire crowd.

Checked for dubs of truth.

http:// www.wnd.com/2017/04/163-syrian-refugees-entered-u-s-in-last-6-days-all-muslim/

There was some shit but I can't find anything on the map anymoar.

/thread

But international dickwaving is an important part of a world leader's job, snowflake. Once you finally make it out of the nest after your single mom dies of old age and you're on your own, you'll finally realize how the real world operates.

I'm pissed about Syria, but I can't blame Trump for this (yet). His ban is still blocked.

Watchya doing there Rabbi?

It's like everyone's forgotten that ISIS was funded by the Obama administration and deep state/mossad. We're not actually needing to "go fight ISIS". We're needing to fight the deep state and mossad via chess moves. Which are complex and involve wolf in sheep clothing traps that are essentially double agent moves. We are potentially seeing that move right now. Until it's confirmed we're going to war against Syria, one is a moron for buying into it. That said, vocally oppose the face value of the move because that clearly would be part of the anticipated play in such a plan. But we're supposed to be better than the normie livestock and at least understand the larger complexities behind such a thing. Calling Trump a kike agent without confirmation is equal to shilling or idiocy.

The geopolitical reason for attacking Syria is furthering Israeli interests.

It could be suspended if Trump simply signed an executive order defunding it. But he hasn't. Refugees and non whites continue to flood into America on visas which Trump has the power to stop. Trumps controls the metaphorical door that aliens have to go through to reach America. And he's just letting them in. So yes, Trump is allowing non whites into America.

This. I warned all you faggots about this, and was always told, "Oh, it's just for the election, user ,for the memes! Lighten up! We don't actually believe it."

Anyways, OP is still decent. We should use this to push for the removal of Kushner and show once again the hidden hand of jewry.

jesus fucking christ. I'm still hoping that Jared is to blame for this and it is correctable

he can still suspend refugee programs, not an excuse.

Yes goy if you don't stand up for Israel at all times you'll lose le great game XDDD

Not if Russia is actually with us and we're starting primordial safe zones. Israel wants destablization there and now can't oppose Assad, Putin, and Trump all sitting down.

MADMAN

wnd.com/2017/03/refugee-arrivals-to-skyrocket-under-new-trump-plan/

Face it, we got played.

I knew it was the shills, true Holla Forumsacks would never do such a 180 on Trump that quickly

This. Also most importantly, keeping things stable will help end the "refugee" crisis

there's a bunch of other Trump tweets explaining how hitting Syria is stupid and dangerous, you should post those as well.

I bet they are the same (((people))) originally accusing him of sucking "Jewtin"'s dick.

That's why it's so fundamental to make zoglings believe refugees are fleeing Assad.

So if Trump orders people to die for Israel you would do it?
Pretty sure you're confusing Holla Forums with /r/the_Donald

Like that will happen.

What's to stop Israel from slipping the rebels some gas and then blaming it on Assad again?

That's my only real concern. If it stops with bombing an empty airbase (assuming these rumours of casualties are untrue) then no lasting damage has been done. But what happens next time?

Holla Forums is on suicide watch. Their board is dead and their discord is getting gang banged by Holla Forums the moment we speak. They have been shitting up every other 8ch board for the past 48 hours. Ignore them and report them.

holy shit you faggots need to be culled

It's real
…what is the end game here, so many back door deals before this. Russia-Turkey in part others too. Everyone "wanna gas" ISIS but got their eyes on something else

Fuck off neocon faggot. Most of us aren't interested in fighting more wars for (((our greatest ally))). That's why we supported Trump, until he completely went back on his word.

Note the new shill term.

No, I haven't turned 180. I'm just EXTREMELY SKEPTICAL of him now, and the focus should be put on memeing Kushner out.

Jesus Christ…

I know this is Holla Forums but if you honestly think every geopolitical move the U.S. makes in the shithole middle east has kike fingerprints on it, you're truly a naive child.
Even if Israhell never existed, a white man President putting a Semite muslim shitskin like Asshat Assad in his place is a good move. It's also a good move to troll that (((Kremlin)) multikulti Jew Putin and remind Russia that they have lost the cold war because commies always lose.

archive.is/qbk1F

WE HAVE ACCEPTED 947 MUDSLIME "REFUGEES" SINCE FEBUARY 1ST, 2017

Lurk more

all of you defending trump
what about the ISPs? he did sign it in the end, and cucked everyone
oh wait, there's high level scheme behind that too, right?

Remember to ignore all TOR posters.

kikes usually resort to false dichotomies to push for narratives that defy logic.

The missile attack on Syria looks like yet another example of what Trump does constantly: A/B testing. Remember "Secretary of State Romney?"

I'll wait for the other shoe to drop here, but I also see no problem with voicing dissatisfaction with the prospect of yet another Good Goy war in Syria. That doesn't mean I suddenly regret supporting Trump, though. If anything Trump has proven himself to be one of the few politicians ever to be open to feedback.

Now imagine Holla Forums and Holla Forums were switched on that list.
I honestly believe we would've enjoyed it as banter rather than getting so asshurt we left the site.

Just briefly opening this thread and seeing the amount of pro-trumpers who wont allow a single criticnof trump to speak, speaks volumes about how far down the shitter 8cuck Holla Forums has gone

And the majority are Somalians, the worst kind.

Well, fuck. We've been had, folks. It was all a ruse.

the catch 22 is that you have to show this with dissent and looking like you "turned 180"

Pure coincidence.

Confirmed. It's either A or X with nothing in between with these kikes.
….

wew lad

Subhuman intellect detected.

that's called a false dichotomy

this is pretty much a playbook of how kikes argue:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies

The only reasonable stance right now is the in-between. If it escalates further, though, it's all confirmed he's been an agent the whole time.

the backlash is well deserved, hopefully now he will understand he must not listen to kushner
now we have to massively shill for bannon though

or maybe he just got flipped by CIAniggers, not saying that's any less bad

And when we finally pull the trigger on NK that will be benefiting the kikes too by your reckoning, amirite?
Stay low energy, my entry level friend.

what next? don't use proxies?

Well, that's always been my suspicion with all his jewish ties and family members, but actions are louder than speculations.

WHAT THE FUCK

It sure as hell won't be benefitting America, unless by America you mean globalist empire.

I do believe he legitimately cared before being elected. But like all presidents before him, the deep state kikes always manages to co-opt things.

If they had to turn Trump I doubt it would be all that difficult, he obviously has a huge soft spot for his daughter.

How long until he goes back on 2A and we give up our firearms?

Yes, it's a patented false dichotomy.

(((Concern shills))) should be gassed but the main issue here is not the 59 bombs he through at some half-empty airstrip's side but that he publicly dignified the (((anti-Assad rhetoric))). Even if he did it as a compromise with ulterior anti-kike motives it still is a major blue-pill shoved down at cuckservative normalfags' throat.

non arguments

and? your argument?

threw*

Do you screeching double faggots realize how hard you make it?

Perhaps, or he was just a very good actor, having lots of prior experience on television already.

It doesn't matter too much now though, as we can't really stop what he's going to do. But I think Holla Forums should go back to doing what it does best: POINTING OUT THE KIKE HAND IN ALL THINGS.

immigration business shekels, chosen people gotta catch 'em all!

you must really believe that if we are completely passive on foreign policy then the rest of the world will just leave us alone and no one means us any harm.
go back to your safe space and coloring books, child. the adults are talking

it's obvious kike are trying to silence anonymous channels with posts like this

Just as they spam CP on (((hate))) websites

pls no

Don't worry. That's when we get to see REAL change.

NK is fucking nothing, why the hell would we do anything to them? Sounds like your solution is just to bomb everyone, good plan. McCain would be proud.

still not an argument

You kikes haven't changed your interventionist rhetoric since World War 1. Eventually people are going to get sick of your bullshit and I just pray it's soon.

dumb frog poster

People don't argue with retards like you, they laugh at them.

I don't see the point of worrying about some vague notion of appearing to support or not support Trump. In any event, he has quite a bit of distance to travel to to truly alienate Holla Forums I should think. There was no other even remotely valid option in the US election, anyways.

I often forget that many of you are kids and this is your first election and you honest to god believe trump and the political process is on your side

This really, kids these days can't wait to see what the consequence is and are making themselves look weak-minded. What else is new?
Also the shills coming out of the woodwork should be telling you guys something.

but that's my point. we haven't. but part of the reason for not needing to is the "dickwaving" that's standard procedure between major powers which actually prevents war by allowing everyone to project power and save face.
not that i'd expect millennial snowflakes to understand high level realpolitik

/thread

For someone who is not a neocon he sure is surrounded by neocons and doing everything a neocon would

Calling everyone a millenial snowflake every time you post doesn't make your point valid.

Do you really believe this?

six gorillion dimensions

Chessposters would rationalize their girlfriend cucking them.

also promotes more "gas attacks" and people getting killed. these mental gymnastics are fucking tiring.

I voted for Trump because I thought he was going to work with Russia, stop supporting terrorists and not fuck around in the middle east or any foreign land for that matter.

Now he attacks a country we're not at war with and directly helped ISIS. What is there to "wait and see" about?

Cuck dimensional chess?

fucking this

my point is valid. it's obvious you're a snowflake because your political thinking is so simplistic, shallow and naive.
america is the greatest nation in the world and we deserve to dominate both our allies and our enemies and we will do exactly that, whether you cry about it or not.
god bless the president of the united states and i hope we continue to hurt anyone who dares raise their hand against our nation

Yep. It was 22 hours after the missile strike and some kike on twitter said there was another gas attack. Got a few hundred retweets but there was no proof and it didn't get posted anywhere and there wasn't any articles about it, but they'll probably do this again real soon.

Nope, it's over user. Trump failed his first major test.

interesting how kikes love using "gas" narratives isn't it?

The point of the attack for starters? Its a completely impotent missile strike for starters, why do it there in the first place?

Hey there McCain make sure to remind your nurse to check your diapers.

You've gone to that assumption, frankly there's no evidence one way or the other just hear-say. So I will wait and place my faith in Trump.

You're desperately rationalizing, and that's embarrassing.

And you know why Netanyahu wants buffer zones/safe zones whatever you wanna call? Because that'll enable him to annex the land like he annexed the Golan Heights, only this time without a war so without any negative PR!!

First this happened: http:// www.nytimes.com/learning/general/onthisday/big/1214.html

And now a few decades later: http:// edition.cnn.com/2016/04/18/middleeast/israel-syria-golan-heights/

People who say that safe zones in Syria are a good idea are either complete morons oblivious of Israeli plans or shills.

1st Infantry Division Veteran. We originally cucked the Europoors.

muh "it didn't do nuffin so no harm no foul" narrative.

God, you thedonald shills are like fucking broken records.

she's giving me my daily enema right now, but thanks

Last week or so Syria shot down an Israel jet and damaged another one. Syria and Russia told Israel to fuck off and they're not going to tolerate anymore jewish shenanigans in Syria. There were reports of radar systems being damaged and some planes and whatever. Now a few days after those jew jets got shoah'd the US shows up with a ship off the coast and pounds the airbase. What a cohencidence.

This.

"muh five dimensional niggerdick"

Checked.

How about you faggots stop acting like spoiled brats and actually give him a month or two to figure out his endgame? He has shitloads of intel that we don't. It's not unlikely that he's being controlled by the kikes (which were already there when you voted for him btw) but it's premature to shit all over his administration. He's been there for less than six months. It's impossible to solve all the problems in the world in such short time. And to get where he supposedly wants to, he'll have to make some strange bedfellows. That's the nature of politics. I know things might not be looking good at the moment but try to trust the guy you have voted for before throwing him under the bus when he's just three months in. It's not like we have much better options anyway.

Muh wait and see.

No, he's been coopted that's the consequence, he's demonstrated where his values lie, and it's fucking pathetic.

Well ISIS and 'moderate' rebels attacked to the near east of the airbase and about an hour north right after the bombing and the governor of Homs said they didn't have enough air support and made the SAA fight worse. So I'm pretty confident in saying this attack directly helped ISIS.

See, the nigger fucks my girlfriend, I'm REALLY the alpha because it only happens when I say it's okay!

According to governor of Homs Province, kike
latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-syria-airstrike-20170406-story.html

Jews run the world, you stupid fucking goyim. Did you really think you could beat us?

:3

I'm an ALPHA cuck.

archive.fo/XPR0C

Get fucked.

Anyone who fell for the astroturf shilling needs to lurk more.

I've heard this somewhere before…

I don't know.

The internet bill and now this. Not a good week for Trump.

He was never perfect and I always felt his tough guy attitude would be easily used against him. This may be such a time.

We need to wait and see more from him. Its too early to throw him under the bus, but to also say we should never do so is foolish.

This. Anyone saying this is fine and making retarded chess analogies is wrong. Anyone fully shitting their pants and saying Trump should be immediately abandoned is also wrong.

We just need to let him know how many people oppose this, and then all we can do is watch and wait.

We've had no confirmation on this as far as I'm aware. The messages from the ground at the time of the strike said that the airbase was reporting no casualties.

George Soros Backed Jared Kushner Venture Cadre With $250 Million

>The Real Deal has uncovered the fact that George Soros was the man who provided Cadre with a $259 million line of credit. A source told the publication, “Soros has had a long and productive relationship with the Kushner family.”

archive.fo/IwXFx

Just keep waiting, fellow centipedes!

Obvious shill is obvious

Yes you are.

Bullshit until proven with sources, then again I wouldn't expect you to since you're a shill

See, now this isn't a shill

You're not completely dumping him over one fuckup, you're just disagreeing. This is ok

see

That's the thing and how you can tell who the shill is and who isn't. It's ok to oppose this move by Trump and be vocal about it. The shills are the ones saying it's time to abandon him and fuck him.

All I know is what I was seeing from sources on the ground immediately after the attack.

Reports of casualties in these things from any source are notoriously unreliable, and inflated or minimized to fit the narrative of the various parties.

I think there may be something to be said for taking the earliest reports as the ones least likely to be spinning.

This is an imageboard, newfriend, nobody has the power to make anyone adopt any behaviour, and the approval or otherwise of anyone posting here is fucking worthless.

I'd say that the governor of Homs province is more likely to know what's happening than a CEO in Beirut who's relying on secondary if not tertiary sources.

There are numerous red flags at this point user. Where's the outrage at people doing mental backflips to shield him if a moderate position is your goal? You have come across just as disingenuous as you claim is shilling. It's nonsense.

That was his point

My ideology hasn't changed at all, how fucking dare you imply that people like myself have changed when it's clear that others have?

Nice try shill, but we see right through the ruse, every time

This is childish rationalizing at its finest, if he wanted to prove he had balls he could bomb one of china's man made islands. This proves nothing.

I think there is a good chance of this. Regardless, how does it hurt to be a rightwinger saying I won't stand for war with syria? I'm not doing this shit again

The governor of Homs province also has an interest in making the US look shitty for killing civilians in the strike. It just seems strange that the reports at the time were that all the missiles landed in one place on the airstrip with no casualties and then it becomes they landed all around the area and killed 9 civilians as well as 6 soldiers including a general on the base.

lol wut

I don't know you from Adam. I'm talking about the sycophants I've seen all over the place who are now actively shilling for war with Assad.

What is my expected behavior so I'm no longer a shill? Tell me how to act please. Which kike master do I serve?

Your "on the ground source" is someone in another country saying that someone on the ground said something. Its a worthless source mate. At least the source I linked is someone actually there, whether he's lying or not is another issue.

I think he's with you on that. There have been neocons posting all thread about "muh show of force" and "necessary part of foreign policy".

He's pointing out how (((convenient))) it is that this particular show of force was directed against Assad.

Fair, but that wasn't the only source I heard it from, it was just the only one I screencapped.

I don't know what to believe, frankly, but obviously I'd rather this was a bloodless strike that could be easily walked back from.

Your feels don't dictate reality unfortunately. Given that time and again its the forces aligned against Assad that are proven to be lying(like with the chemical attacks) I think its more likely that people were killed.

So far what we know of why he did it was
1) His daughter convinced him to
2) Feels

These are both by his own admission and are the most retarded fucking reasons to potentially start World War 3. We do not have loyalty to a singular person, we have loyalty to our ideas and principles. If Trump can no longer fulfill the capacity to merit out those goals into reality then he is not our Emperor but a pretender to the throne.

We should always consider Trump merely a useful tool in our goal to fix society and nothing further. You can argue that this is 44 dimensional chess, but Russia is moving warships toward the US ships that fired the missiles, ISIS got another leg up, and the only benefit is that perhaps the Deep State thinks Trump is malleable and if he isn't just pretending to be retarded then they're not wrong. His uses to our goals drastically decreases at this point. It's obvious even if he is based his daughter is a kike puppet being used to manipulate her father.

Checked

See the related (((mysterious image))).

The issue is that people have gotten so emotionally invested in trump that they've ended up turning into a personality cult. And they start employing all sorts of magical thinking and mental gymnastics to come up with ways that Trump is actually a hero in all this. Don't believe your lying eyes, goyim!

I think Dailystormer had the best analysis of the situation. There are multiple possibilities. Most of them bad for this reason or that. The chance of this being 4D chess is slim, and I'm doubtful, but I'd love a pleasant surprise. But it's much more reasonable to just take this for what it is, dispense with the mental gymnastics, and see that it appears that Trump is now doing the Neocons bidding, probably because of Kushner and other kike shills whispering in his ear

My honest opinion of what this is is thus

I like the meme of Trump, it has done wonders to redpill normies and I will admit I feel a sting of betrayal as Trump fails to complete what he said he would do, but messiah he is not. user's were right, (((they))) wanted to remove all three of the based individuals advising Trump. Now he's stuck with his traitorous family (Kennedy family all over again) and Kike manipulators.

3) He believed the bullshit about Assad
4) It's chess.
5) He's Obama 2.0 now with 100% more Hope

The argument with #1 and #2 is that he may be hiding his intentions. The problem with that is the problem with #3. It results in the public justification of more lies and kikery in the sand, divides his base, obliterates his honesty, and undeniably helps our greatest ally. Both currently continuing and setting future precedence. His 5 seconds of good lugenpresse is already over regarding it.

Add in some more facts:
1. Assad butt fucks the U.S./Israel backed ISIS on the daily.
2. We're currently seeing no change in refugee policy even though he's 100% within his rights to do so.
3. Russia suspended the non-violence agreement with U.S. over this, fucking relations. See also; Ruskie support of Assad, history of Al-CIAda and Russia

Split hairs all you want about how the attack was a false flag to combat a false flag, muh Kushner, etc. I'd love to be wrong, but what is on the table is on the table.
Also take note of who is crying "shill" the loudest. Or you could say, crying out in pain as they strike you. Same as was done every single time (((ties))) have been brought up.

Well said. Fucking 5 star post.

Checked and correct. These are people who are displaying how they have never either understood or noticed what we call 42D chess. If they ever did, then they would see a benefit of the doubt here because of the many logical reasons behind Trump's move. One can easily deduce who is a shill and who is not just based on that fact.

from what I read at the resettlementwatch page, it was based on what the commie State Dept was doing, nothing to do with trump yet

that's a suspiciously low number actually

but he always came down on the wrong side of internet shit iirc,

Fuck you OP. It's too late.

The guns of Holla Forums have already swung around to the other side of the ship.

MASSIVE ORANGE FAGGOT

and vast majority are somali. All shitskins are bad, but niggers are infinitely worse than arabs or pashtuns.

We need to look carefully at Trump's decisions over time to get a more accurate picture of what he's up really up to. We need to look at everything he does and doesn't do and chart who it appears to serve.

kek'd at 'massive orange faggot'.

I like how you portray leftists as perfectly normal people, you're definitely from around here fellow Drumpf support and /POL-friend! Praise KEEK AMIRITE LOL! WHITE POWER!!! xD

Exactly. People keep looking at this from an election POV. ie, how does X action benefit TRUMP?
That's completely the wrong mindset. It no longer matters. Election is over. What matters now are his ACTIONS. What is he doing, and who benefits? I don't give a fuck if Syria warmongering is 88D chess and getting Lindsey fucking Graham and boomer cucks to love him. What I care about is results for what I want. I want a wall. I want a muslim ban. I want an end to wars for ZOG. I want an end to the migrant crisis.

BUMP

Except banning anyone who disagrees.

Let me clarify, I am not an anti Trump shill, though if I were I suppose I'd say the same thing regardless. Nor am I disillusioned because I built a mythical moment out of man to the point where I believed he was a god. I firmly believe Trump is human, though an exceptional example of what we can become. The problem is Trump is human, so like all humans he is capable of error. Yes there is evidence to suggest that this was some maneuver on Trump part, there is also evidence to suggest he screwed up and is now using a mistake to his advantage.

No I do not believe that, though I do believe his goals were a bit too lofty and he being too unwilling to drench his hands in blood. I've explained to people that he can't go after Big Pharma to fix Obama care because he's dealing with the Deep State and left. Big Pharma has a lot of money they can use against Trump, so he passes it off to Ryan so Ryan can burn himself.

The wall is well on it's way, job growth is real, not just some cooked statistics while the market shrinks by 18%. Geopolitically though I've personally always thought Trump was a moron. His belief in the Iran Nuke and how America made a bad deal with Iran when America was told if we left the table again the deal would be made without us. He never even grasp that most of the things they agreed to do they already were doing or had done. It was Obama's way of getting out of America losing it's authorative appearance on the world stage. Europe was pissed about the Oil Sanctions, and Russian Food Sanctions, it hurt their economy in the tune of billions. They weren't going to continue to shoot themselves in the foot for the Israeli agenda anymore.

And he also might have just made a mistake. It definitely looks like he is backpedaling. From the position as Russia moves to sink our fleet and Syrian and their Ally Iran threaten to launch missiles if we attack Syria again. Make no mistake if Syria launches, Iran will as well. The American middle Eastern presence will disappear within a day. Cut off our forces will be slaughtered. Leaving European forces and allies who couldn't win a war to save their life, so we'd either A) End up in a nuclear exchange that Russia would probably win because of E-Weapons or B) Isolated and sanctioned into oblivion. Hypothetically speaking of course, but the US military already says it can't win another world war.

Thanks for that info, I completely missed it.

Fuck the kikes, it is fun watching them kavatch over it though.

This fucking kike has his dirty hands everywhere.

The problem is that some supporters are acting like toddlers. They want results and want them NOW as if they were going to materialize from thin air. That's not how it works. There is no squeaky clean solution for the major issues western civilization is facing right now. And Trump (or anyone else) can't do this alone. Occasionally he will have to

Is he surrounded by neocons and kikes? Sure thing. But then again 90% of people this motherfucker ever met were kikes and neocons. Who was he going to hire? You?

In the end of the day he gets the final say and to those worrying about Bannon and Kushner: there's no reason to panic.

Kushner might think he's some big dog but Bannon and Miller are fully endorsed by Robert and Rebekah Mercer, Trump's biggest and possibly more influential donors. Same thing with Erik Prince. Fucking Trump's bimbo daughter won't be enough to overreach his influence. Don't fall for the bullshit stories he and his kike friends are putting out there. Wait and see.

even if trump shot fucking blanks, isis is going to get brazen assuming king nigger 2.0 is here and he has their backs.

Smoke this

go smoke a trimmed dick

HINT:

it's russian and rhymes with sri lanka

The incredibly mineral rich North Korea is not a part of the global economy.

testing freeze. >>>/sudo/34158

ANCIENT. TRILLIONS OF YEARS. ALWAYS. ABOVE ALL
OTHERS. PLAN. SCHEDULE. PROGRESS. WIN. HIGH GOALS
/ IDEAS.

10 points to whom knows the origin of this mantra

This is the litmus, bomb anyone who's name isn't rothschild and I'm out. I hope it was 59 missiles because he saved the last one for the kike banging his race traitor daughter.

Capped

trump using America to carry out jew agenda, that's him abandoning America.

Bitch better get his shit together, quick.

(Magically Checked)
Time will tell if getting caught was part of his plan. We must meme precisely.

What a coincidence they also have cuckchan file names. Makes you think.

Why are you still posting here, user? Don't you know there are better places your people have left to?

These aren't Holla Forumslacks you're arguing with.

Fuck you, gas Trumpstein.

Then you're not with us.

We don't support any strategy that benefits Israel. We don't support any strategy that takes down one of the last remaining countries not owned by a Rotschild Central Bank. You deserve a fucking bullet through your skull.

Trump has already been doing the 'muh ebil dictator' routine that King Nigger was doing and the US ambassador confirms that the US wants Assad gone.

He's done fucking nothing. He could've gone against the lying MSM narrative but he just obediently played along with them.

Now they are saying that Russia should abandon Assad, kek. Fuckers hate Assad with a passion.

Yeaaahhh no

Good luck being raped, war is coming

I heard he and Assad had a deal to bomb this place.

No, it's shills and hysterical newfags. We wait patiently for an unmistakable sign. In the meantime…

user YES

Yes

Remember. ==we were born in the chaos..molded by it==

goddamn it.

WE WERE BORN IN THE CHAOS, MOLDED BY IT

Kek. Reddit shill can't into redtext.

t. shill

Keep going, Reddit shill.

That second pic is a piece of semetic tainted filth and you should be gassed for posting it.

Factually correct, but is on point as well. Trump got to where he is and where he stands politically the same way, by observing, thinking, acting, and measuring how well are you doing. Unlike him, Ron Paul who got there by reading ideological books and thinking how to apply them to solve present problems. The similarity between the end results is striking: archive.fo/BE8UI
Unlike them, most politicians got where they stand politically by accepting money from donors and special interests who told them what their exact ideology is.

Lel

i think what is happening is something similar to that justice league movie where luthor becomes potus. people think he is doing the right thing and then he suddenly goes tyrannical and people still think he is doing the right thing

This.

Shills get fucked, pic related because you have absolutely no legitimate counterargument than
Skeptical, but I know that Trump isn't retarded. The man is a fucking genius, and he has proved that, so this obviously has ulterior motives, which, as shown with recent dynamic geopolitical events, has been proven true.

Yeah, it's clear that there's still a defeatism, d&c, and concern raid posting going on.

Art of the deal. You just don't get it, Ivan.

oh ye of little intelligence, your constant refrain of the sky is falling is very telling

what ever happened with Susan Rice?

2 outdated planes that are not even operational got smoked, wew.

Wrong. 6, one of them a Brigadier, everyone else evacuated because the Russians warned them. They obviously didn't warn that Brigadier asshole, he was the sacrificial lamb. Pic related.

Maybe on MSNBC they are still calling him a Russian puppet, but NPR and NYT both stopped. That is pretty much the normie bible.

It's good to have a moral boosting thread. All these

DRUMPF IS A SHILL, TOLD YOU SO YOU FUCKING GOYIM

retards are getting old. Trump is signing the

BUY AMERICAN, HIRE AMERICAN

Executive order today. Automation is taking off too, now houses are being built by robots and Mexicans that used to take those jobs are being replaced by robots, top fucking kek

http:// www.oann.com/collaborative-robots-open-new-fronts-in-automation/

Link leads to OANN article on "Cobots", sounds cool and isn't the Alex Jones tier bull shit of the world heading to a Matrix like dystopia.

It was a big reason, but not the only reason. Letting Assmad stay alive is nothing compared to removing taco, building a wall, keeping sand niggers out or ending the H-1B program. I'm disappointed with the Russia situation but the standard to measure him against is Hillary, Bernie, or Cruz and so far he's done nothing to convince me he isn't still the superior option.

Reading this days later, absolutely the top tier comment in the thread.

The thing is that this stuff is in all honestly is very unlikely to pass through congress unless Trump possibly takes a Hitler approach which of course is highly unlikely. On the other hand, foreign relations and war are basically in his full control. This is one battle which could have easily been won for us which seems to have been thrown away for seemingly nothing.

None of his agenda was likely to pass, but that's not on him. What we've gotten out there is a blueprint. I do think he may have damaged some of his prospects but the next congressional elections are still fairly far away. It's not just the cucks in congress who need to go, it's the entire deep state bureaucracy. They have proven themselves time and time again to feed Presidents and Congress bad intel… I was hoping Trump would get rid of them but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.

Checked
This'd

kill yourself