JUST-

JUST-

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/jenny-slate-star-disney-juniors-reboot-muppet-babies-1081949
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have an mp4, OP.

Henson is rolling in his grave.

so was old muppet babies good?

No. It really wasn't. Just watch the intro

no

Imagine if this didn’t happen right after the ABC show got canceled after one season. Or if Kermit’s performer didn’t get fired for reportedly being a cunt. Or the many other times Disney failed with the Muppets.

It has nostalgia because it was many people’s first exposure to the characters. And it had those WTF live-action clips.

that hurt, that hurt bad.

Wasn't show filled with Scientology stuff too?

doing gods work, user, i want to fuck that bird

I'd say the penguin looks out of place, but I think the fact that it's CGI and being released now, of all times, is pretty weird. Guess it's going to look better than if they just farmed out some shitty Canadian studio to flash animate it.

It was alright. Not much to talk about, but nothing to really complain out either, outside of it being another example of the weird corporate culture of the era where running out of ideas for an IP meant making a 'babies' version of it… but now that I'm thinking about it, aren't they doing some kind of Total Drama daycare series, or some shit?

It always does, and GOD DAMN this universe for taking the best of humanity from us in the most bullshit ways, and allowing absolute evil to thrive. Maybe things will get better in the future, but such damage has been done.

this morning I had work to do
I think I'll just forget it
might get me in trouble too
suppose I'll have to let it

let the time clock strike, the school bell ring
what's the use in tryin'?
Carlos Santana, he is healthy
Frank Zappa, he is dying

well I don't have fears I'll cease to be
before I clean my teeming brain
I fear that at 7.33
I'll miss the citybound train

Well the good die young, some people say
they're either stupid or lying
Frank Zappa is hardly young
but that don't stop him dyin'

i thank god every day i'm not that autistic.

How is any of that in any way related to Holla Forums?
No, really, let's hear it.

Feels good, right?

absolutely amazing.
also spite bump

hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/jenny-slate-star-disney-juniors-reboot-muppet-babies-1081949

Warburton has cast two KND voices, so I guess that’s something

Shiftkey's broken user.

Hi Holla Forums