Commie rocket vs 59 US tomahawks

One granddad missile from Soviet times, launched by Yemeni junkies hits a field base of the Saudi coalition in the Marib desert, killed over 70 arab soldiers, incinerated hundreds of munitions and expensive machinery, turning the encampment into a living Hell.

59 blessed capitalistic Tomahawks fly into Assad's base in Syria, kill 5 or 6 men, burned several ancient aircraft and made some trash at the runway.

Communists: 1 Capitalists: 0

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suppression_of_Enemy_Air_Defenses
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are American rockets so tolerant?

How much does the gommie missile cost?

5 potatoes

100,000 hectares of grain from this year's harvest.

kuso thread

It's really amazing how retards still haven't figured out the tomahawks used this time had no warheads.
You would know this if you actually had any sort of military knowledge and the brain cells to tell the difference between a real tomahawk impact zone and the bottle-rocket burns we saw on the airbase pictures

These missiles really needs an upgrade in the navigation and sensor systems. Granted I don't know in detail this shit, as it is classified and so. But ffs a lot of this is fuck 60-70 tech shit really.
They should all be ML based now, like the new ones are like the penguins and so. They navigate short in the terrain, flies weird to avoid shit, no gps or crap required it knows it target and it strikes it. This is the future.

fuck off back to nu-4chan

thanks for the input
t. pentagonigger

Lol, 'merricans

Why launch 70 million dollars worth of tomahawks with no warheads?

To prevent WW3

Don't forget that apparently 2 Pantsirs shoot down 36 of them, if rumours are true. Those are regimental level AA systems at best, they'd be only used for the defence of something more serious, like an S-300 or S-400 battery.

5000 dead from starvation.

kek

Nice source, faggot. If this is true then it would be one well placed missile vs a bunch of deliberate misses.

You're literally retarded.

Soviets actually had some pretty badass stuff. Some of it was pretty far ahead of US in some respects, since their entire economy was geared towards it rather than towards consumer goods. They were behind in some really key areas though, like microprocessors. USA was always king there.

Interdimensional chutes and ladders my man.

But is the USSR still alive today???
No? Glasnot? Perestroika?

I thought so

It wasn't a false flag, it was a rebel chemical weapons factory blowing up as a result of Assad destroying it. The only thing I see wrong is the Syrian Air Force was careless.

kek
nah just a ML faggot pentagon is on the other side of the pond, but we make em here. Actually quite lucrative shit, but I don't wanna and I got a criminal record.

But imagine, making high tech missiles that actually makes kebab

Finally the commies do something right.
Link? Source?

just imagine, after the fall of the soviet union their r&d budget went to shit, but they chose certain area's to not cut it from.

Anti air was probably almost the only one.

After russias economy boomed, they also started to do some research in advanced electronic warfare.

they may joke about things like earthquake machines, and there are also some whispers of electronic disabling warfare of some sort. Like some sort of airplane that buzzed a destroyed and disabled it for some time, or something like that.

yea, the US probably also has something spooky still.

also, this may not be the best source but it does have some generic info

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suppression_of_Enemy_Air_Defenses

It is what america tried to do, tried to overwhelm their defenses most likely. The reason why they used to so many of them, and why so many got shot down.

The weird thing about all of this is why russia doesnt just blatantly say that they did so, instead calls them "missing"

why tho

and yu call urself a gommie :-DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

kek'd

based on price of wheat and average harvests, I'm coming up with 50+ million dollars, get fucked commie he was damn close