Can we have a thread for 130 IQ and above?

Place has, in past weeks become filled with fucking retards. Can we have a discussion of Trump and Syria for 130 IQ and above? And I don't mean "I took muh IQ test online," I mean either LSAT or GMAT. I guess we could block out names and other info and post results for proof. Could also accept ACT over 42 and SAT over ~1480 (on a scale of 1600).

You can't have a decent conversation anywhere these days. I won't go near fucking psebbit since I refuse to "sign up" for anything, even with a burner phone (and would be a waste of money since I'd get thrown off within a day). There's nowhere of smart people to actually discuss things and talk about new books relevant to ongoing events without retardation fucking ruining it.

Guess a board could be set up for this sort of thing, but would probably be almost empty since we're looking for basically the top 1% of the population in IQ. So, let's try here for example.

Think it's safe to say US "period of greatness" now over, but looking back, wondering if it ever was great.

HAs anyone here read "The Rage and the Pride" by Oriana Fallaci from early 00s, any of Dr. Scheuer's books, really…I'm trying to work out a coherent argument for when the Us was ever "great." The Moon Landing, maybe (accomplished by stolen German science, scientists, and designs).

Assuming any men of our race are still around in 1000 years and there is any form of writing (if there is, it will be in Southeast Asia..the Us is going to fade from into Brazil and then Mexico and then Haiti).

I know this is disjointed, but my central theme…imagine, in 150 years, a man like Herodotus is writing what has been passed down about the defunct American empire. What does he write?
(pic is Oriana Fallaci when she was still pretty. She had a weird sort of beauty. She had a huge awakening about the Jews when they tried to grab her to France while dying of cancer to face charges for "inciting hatred against Muslims)

I just did a IQ test online that the high iq society accepts. is that good enough?

That last line is pure bantz, don't take it too hard lol

over 32. If the thread gets noticed at all and not deleted, people are going to think I'm being a dick. I'm just trying to figure out how we can have a thread for actual discussion without "shill" accusations being hurled everywhere by barely literate retards who then proceed to ask questions such as: "so is he no longer /our guy/?"

If there were a way to weed out such people, imagine how much better discussions would be here? If people actually had to know things on their own, if we could weed out the fucking poseurs?

Fuck it, I'm surely day-dreaming to think this would even be possible, but even a year ago (right before he won primary and this place was all over fuckign papers suddenly), it was possible to have a good discussion here, even on a Sat. morning American time. Now it no longer is. And it's fucking sad, since there is no longer anywhere to go if you are relatively high IQ but refuse to conform to standards of somewhere like fucking "leddit" and whatever else is out there.

If you can't read the information out there, sort through it, and come to your own conclusion and are so dumb that you need to figure out what the consensus of the other sheep is before you dare speak out, it means you have no opinion of your own and are what Dr. Pierce would call "a lemming."

Maybe someday…

In an environment that allows both people that have IQs exceeding 130 AND people who hold ACT scores over 42, OP will still be permitted alongside anyone who has an IQ over 130, even if the 42 ACT status doesn't apply to anyone. OP still meets the prior criteria if he has a higher IQ.

No.
I'd rather shitpost and hang up fliers outside than have intellectual conversations.

WE

You do realise IQ tests are a measure of mental development versus physical development?
Essentially seeing if your mind is maturing faster than your body.

They were never designed as a measure of intellect.
A high IQ in childhood is an indicator of intellect as an adult but not a measure.

They've just been used for this over the years because people are retards and love to break things down into easily quantifiable numbers.

(Checked)
How dare you wear those repeating numbers.
(checked)

I don't give a shit, never took ACT, took SAT, but mistakenly put "42" and not "32." The goal..what I'm getting at really isn't about test scores per se. I just sort of envision…when I was going my UG interview at Harvard, older sibling told me to make sure I was up to date on all the popular non-fiction books of the time and to have an understanding of current events. I make a thread on here…I'm genuinely interested in discussing in America's time as a political "empire" is over, if we are a lot closer to a Us Balkanization than we think.

Moreover, what I'm really interested in is the idea of whether the US has EVER been "great?" But for the world wars (which, as we now see in hindsight, have destroyed the White-Europeans and made them a minority to where even fucking GREAT BRITAIN now talks about itself as a "multicultural state!!!" I was reading papers. internet news from an early age and this was never…the Jews banished Enoch Powell for his "Rivers of Blood" speech where he suggested that Europe would end up exactly as it is now.

We need to develop a new School of Thought that doesn't rely on Spencer (too queer) and Taylor (too old) if we have any chance of saving ourselves. I have no idea where it even begins. The "alt-right" began as a good concept (fucking spencer never "invented that term, it was an old newsgroup term) and was co-opted a a queer homosexual Jew and the rest.

God, do I wish Dr. Pierce were still alive. We have the media now he seems to have always wished for, and the best we got out of it was Trump. Which was still an accomplishment given the shilling that was going on, but how he's cucking out to neo-cohens.

Oh yes, let's have an above 130 IQ thread based on state run intelligence exams like the ACT and SAT

I knew I couldn't be the only one thinking about that. With white kids being in the minority now, I don't think we can stop it now. Non-whites have ruined every single white country they become a majority in.
I think it was pretty good before first wave feminism.

Give it a couple of days, if theres no manned invasion besidesthe comandos currently holding out since last year, then theres nothing to worry about. The situation has been a tough one, if Trump attacks he destroys the Russian narrative, shows he means business, intimidate the gooks and chinks and gets to put down the viteral from the left, though that does damage the trust in his base, raising a red flag, and caused a massive shill army to invade Holla Forums. So far people have just been blowing this way out of proportion, considering Russia and Syria called it an act of aggression not war.

I do. Correlated with by LSAT, it's actually closer to 140. ACT is not even accepted as an IQ indicator, I simply put that and SAT in at end to try to broaden thread. Also, the fucking SAT is changing all the time from 1600 to 2400 and back to 1600, etc… If you live on the East Coast and applied to competitive schools, you never took the ACT since it's not relevant. Maybe for…weird midwestern state schools, but at genuinely competitive schools? No. I also corrected it of my own accord, but these are minor details.

And you are a great example of the type of asshole I mean who I'd like to keep out of such threads. I've suggested a topic– was America ever "great" and had its influence in White Europeans been overall a good or bad thing?

Instead of fuckign kvetching over numbers, if you knew anything about the topic or had a single relevant, you could contribute, since a coherent argument could be made either way citing numerous books in support of whatever side of argument you pick. You won't though. you want to fight over fucking numbers since obviously you were a fucking a failure at SAT, ACT, LSAT, GMAT, etc.. (only last 2 count for IQ in the judgement of MENSA, btw).

It's responding to a fake attack with a fake attack. Think about it; who throws 60 Tomahawk missiles at an airbase, and the airbase stays usable? Anyone on this thread- hell, anyone on Holla Forums, even the retards, could have done better than that. You couldn't have a less militarily effective attack if you tried.

And Trump was trying.

100% theater.

That doesn't mean we change our stance.

You need to lay off the booze. It's not good for you. Have some more self-respect.

What's happening is inevitable. It's inevitable that the Aryan race is whittled down to just the most intelligent, the most cunning, and those with properly functioning amygdalas. It's like an ice age right now, only instead of ice it's liberal hubris. In the end, the hubris shall finish off the unworthy. And once the liberal archetype has been reduced to a cinder, we shall rise again.

People with high IQ levels make the goodest goys.

I thought all the smart people were on Quora.

Part of me wants to believe this. Logically speaking, he could not have a summit with Putin as the democrat jews and neo-cohen cucks like the war boys Graham and Mccain are accusing him of essentially being an "agent of Moscow."

Maybe, hopefully, this is all a big show and Russia will make some sort of gesture and there can be a summit and we can step back from edge of nuclear war. But look t the situation now and the demands fucking Haley is making in the UN about the Crimea and the rest, and now this. Putin can't be seen by his own people to be a fuckign cuck, especially with their own Muslim problems they have going on there.

These leftist chickenhawks and JEws are literally willing to at a minimum destroy any credibility the office of POTUS had, at a maximum cause a nuclear war. For what?To please Graham's Jewish donors?

All those posts are discussing the nature of intelligence instead of the topic at hand
t. 145 IQ that thinks IQ is overrated. The jews have high IQ, doesn't help them avoid the string of stupid choices they're crafting a noose out of.

translation: "I'm not smart enough to participate in this discussion, so I'm going to act like I'm above it to try to hide the fact that everything here,is goign right over my fucking head, and I have fuck all to contribute"

Well Trump is known for making a grand scene, this is no different in a logical sense, plus dont forget Turkroaches shot down a couple Russian aircraft yet they're still butt budies with a baltic sea exercise going on.

Indeed. with so many IQs in the 140s floating around here, amazing how the topics are always shit and no one has ever read anything.

I've only done online shit, I'm still posting here. There are some implications in what you're saying that I think miss the bigger problem. Why isn't Mensa an extension of Holla Forums? It's not an IQ issue, it's people willingly deluding themselves, giving up on finding truth. That comes from the strength of your character not your intelligence.

The next step are economic sanctions. And there will be a lot of people cheering saying it's not war and just eternal chess. The door is open for another false flag whenever they want and everyone knows it's a false flag and they're letting it slide. We haven't destroyed all chemical weapons Assad has and what if he uses them on americans? They're already pitching that shit.

>tfw

They do have a high percent of mental illness, though. I'd imagine that factors into their dumb actions.

>130 IQ as measured by a test when i was 7

i barely got 1200 on my fuck SAT, I still can't believe that shit

This thread will fail though cause even with that limitation you will find dozens of retards whose emotions or personal issues dominate.

You need to be in a profession or university setting if you truly want to be around only those of that level, and you'll find they're just as disappointing but in a different way

HI IQ

Taking the 14 words to heart and making a moral stand in the face of oppression > High IQ

High IQ is a detriment. The autism meme is no joke.
Also I only come here to shitpost

What LSAT score is acceptable? I'm in the 75% percentile

IQ don't mean that much
what matters is what you do with it

whats an IQ of 150 good for if you're just another fat, godlesskek doesn't count, hedonistic meme-spewing NEET who lies to his own gonads almost every single day?

you people had oughta straighten yourselves out and do something meaningful with your lives

doesn't*

faggot thread for faggots

The difference here, what worries me…have you seen the new Giraldi article on Russia bullshit? Throughout all of this, Giraldi, Raimondo, Scheuer and (hate to admit it) Greenwald are the only ones to have maintained their credibility. For his moral stance, they pulled his documentary on Snowden off HBO.

One think that always sticks with me from the Erol Morris film on Robert Mcnamara is: "We must see ourselves through our enemies eyes." So, take Russia. If we consider Istanbul as being in Europe, Moscow has the 2nd highest Islamic population of any city in Europe. When the US finally leaves Kabul, Russia is going to have a mess in fuckign Afghanistan they will be forced to clean up.

Now, on top of this, you had that cunt Nuland handing out cookies to the Ukrainians trying to overthrow a legit gvt. Nuland's married name, of course is KAGAN, and she's married into the american First Family of neo-cohen interventionism. So, from Putin's POV, you have ZOG trying to overthrow Ukraine and get them into the EU so they can move NATO right to their borders. Thank Christ for Rand Paul or we'd have fucking Montenegro in there too. This all after Bush 1 promised on a handshake with Gorbachev that there would be no NATO expansion. He lied.

Now they have the wog Haley calling for more sanctions and even taking Russian banks out of SWIFT. IF they do that, they'll return Russia to where it was in the 90s where about 13 Jew Oligarchs were robbing the country blind and had a very lucrative business in the White slave trade to Israel (which was legal there, btw).

How much can Putin take before he needs to do something?

There are better videos about Jewish slavery in Russia, the Jews have taken them down. I just bought an 8 TB drive to save all the Dr. Pierce stuff and movies).

I got tested with an IQ of 157 by Mensa.

Then I found out the Mensa club was just a bunch of whiny fucks who wished they were 'normal' because nobody understood them.

Faggots.

What a smug elitist special snowflake post. I don't care what someone's IQ is as long as they are on our side. Better a dumb 80 IQ labourer who's based than a 160 IQ liberal Marxist cuck.

This. You don't need to have a high IQ (not even 80 points, as some niggers show) to see (((what))) and (((who))) is wrecking societies apart and do something about it.

Jesus, do you really need that much for his videos?

IDK, that's another topic user. TO be over 99% in IQ, you have to be at 165. What score is acceptable? Depends on where you want to go and if you are White, what UG school you are coming from, your GPA, extracurriculars, etc..

IF you are White though, you must be around 157 or so, thus I would not count on anything in top 20. Can we discuss Russia and the US and whether the US ever was a great power?

Nah, but was cheap and figured I'd keep it for movies.

No.
And now fuck off to that shiothole you crawled out of.

My IQ is below 89 :(

Shitskin?

This thread is just a shitshow… what I expected from it.

I am member of a group that requires IQ above 145, what we do there? Nothing except complain of the same shit people complain here on 8ch

Example: people complain they are unemployed, don't have SO, life is hard, whatnot.

And I am better than them? Well, no either, I am unemployed, don't have SO, live with my parents, and can't afford decent food.

If I could trade my IQ for having a normal boring life (as in, married, with kids and being able to afford pizza even if I turned into a couch potato) I think I would do so.

ask, and ye shall receive

If you're so intelligent why did you make a shit thread?

Anyone want to discuss Spengler's case that we are in the late autumn/winter of the Faustian civilization that is the West? This is 2nd or 3rd time have read the book, but this is first time it really hit me. With this post, I'm going to attach a picture from "Vanity Fair" which, like or not, is very influential. look at hat they've done to White males.

Children under 15 are now under 1/3 White. We in the Us are heading for Brazil, Mexico, then Haiti. We can't go back to Europe, that's finished. As is South Africa. Had the savages figured out their gas tank bombs, they'd have destroyed the Rose Window in the Notre Dame, which was taken down piece-by-piece in WW 2 so that it would not be damaged.

Are we in the winter of our civilization? I'm trying to come to any other conclusion to feel hope, but I can't. For Christ's sake, the Jews now even have literally made transexuals not only socially acceptable, but heroic. And these very same faggots and marxists are pushing for Islamist entry into the US, who would throw them off a building the first chance they got.

What has happened to the Us as a culture, as a civilization? Were we ever "Great" and did we really serve any other function than to be used by the Brits to destroy Germany twice?

Report invader threads and move on

I fear Fukuyama may have been right and we've reached the end of history

You're free to improve on this one.make a better one. You make snarky, one-line comments, but you apparently aren't knowledgeable enough about anything mentioned to even form one coherent sentence stating your position on anything. Not a single thing. And now, you'll run and hide and come back under either a VPN/Tor and make another snarky comment.

Learn.Or contribute.

You did such a great job of "broadening the thread" by omitting any sort of entry for Europeans.

How do I join your pissing contest without having taken the ACT or LSAT?

perhaps he's counting in imperial units :^)

exactly
i have made few tests online that i don't particularly trust. and as i don't live anywhere near USA, there are no such ACT tests or the like where i am.
but i've been tested as high as 120, when i was eight years old. admittedly this isn't enough information for y'all but it's all i have, sorry.
but then again, why would you even care about me ?

I've read his stuff, but his perspective was more in line with the neo-cons in that there "would be no more major wars" and that religion as a motivating factor was dead. Look at the world today. Europe is in de facto Civil War, whether they admit it or not. There's a great BBC Panorama about the neocons called "The War Party."

I'd argue that in some senses, "history in the sense of..religion and the ability to strive for something greater than oneself did end in the West. It never ended in the East. In fact we did see the "Islamic Reformation" so many had wanted fo rso long, but it was if nact a "Reformation" that turned Sunni Islam even more conservative. And, as already said, bizarrely the West is accepting the bruka as some sort of female empowerment.

If there is ONE thing you'd think ALL feminists would be against (even 3rd wave), it would be women wearing a bag over their head. But it seems that Islam now trumps feminism in "the progressive stack."

The (((media))) and its blind followers are not the west.

user,, the fuckign idea was to have a thread that drew SMART, SERIOUS people. I put the "130 IQ" number there for a reason– in the hopes of encouraging people to seriously discuss issues here rather than have yet another thread descend into fucking bullshit. Did anyone check your IQ before you posted?

The idea was to get people to make smart, well–researched, carefully thought-out posts.Understand?

If that really was the idea then you would've focused more of your OP on actually getting some turbines rotated and serious thinking going on.

Instead you banged on about what qualifications are necessary to participate as if to shame those who don't have them.

You draw "smart" and "serious" people by making a smart and serious post.

t. the guy who made 50% of the OP about IQ

You know, if there is one thing that pisses me off about the left, it is the way that they act. There are few things that annoy me more than the way that the losers on the left flaunt their arrogant (and dare I say unwarranted) sense of moral and intellectual superiority.

There is literally nothing that pisses me off more than seeing lefties do what you literally just did when you created this retard thread.

You, OP, are a worthless piece of shit.

t. IQ 140.

Oh yeah I get that part.
I mean he may have been right in a way he didn't expect.

That history is over and our current society will persist forever.
That our current ruling class will continue to play the game with our lives and theres nothing that can be done.

Just get a job you dipshit. Do whatever type of work you have to in order to earn a living and use that big old brain in your spare time. You are a man god dammit, whether you're somebody with an iq of 150 or some Bantu nigger with an iq of 55 you work to support yourself. First motherfucker I've ever seen act like being smart is a handicap.

I know a 140 when I see it.

Hat's off to you, my good sir.

I really don't know what you expected trying to put qualifiers for your thread on an anonymous site. The amount of LARP in some threads here is enough without you inviting it.

I'm in, but this would be more appropriate for /k/. Besides, they renamed it to CTSAS recentyl.

Dude, in my country people are making km long queues to take jobs cleaning garbage.

We recently been on international news for our record unemployment levels.

I don't even get unemployment benefits despite finishing university around 2009, because since I finished university I NEVER had a job (instead I did lots of 'freelance' for employers wanting to not pay employment-related taxes to the government, something that is not even legal so I can't complain either, I would be punished too, but I had no choice, since it was the only 'job' I could find to pay my student debts)

Lots of people tell me: "Just get a job!" Frequently I reply: "Will you give me one?" And then they start saying times and hard and whatnot… they why the fuck they told me to "just get a job?" if they KNOW there aren't any available?

why not just write "smart thread" in the OP then you loon
you make a thread about what you want, you get what you want. welcome to the chans.

I doubt anyone with an I.Q. higher than 110 would browse a taiwanese puppets imageboard for anything but shitposting and porns.

That's the lure, dumbass. The idea from the outset was use the inherent social pressure from the IQ number to quietly force people to make the best posts they were capable of in the hopes of getting a good discussion going about the state of the West, Spengler, if the West is salvageable, etc..

Only a single person even mentioned a book he had read, which reinforced my view that this place is a fuking intellectual desert these day. No one here reads, no one here cares, and the fucking mod is an obnoxious little ocksucker who doesn't like being shown up in any way, shape, or form by people who are smarter than he.

Doesn't matter a fuck what people "claim," the idea was to see if we had one or 2 people here who are genuinely intelligent. We don't. I'm fucking through here. I work 12 hours, then wake up to try to teach assholes who are not only ungrateful, but have zero desire to fucking learn. Fail-outs from tech-schools, special high schools, you name it.

Whatever I am and whatever I was, have always been grateful when people better at anything than I am try to genuinely teach me something and have a discussion. Not only the people here, but the fcking mod is a walking bag of diseased shit. I fucking need this when I can go a few blocks on a Sat morning and put it in as a billable hour? Fuck it. Fucking hard-on mod just lost one of–in fact, maybe THE final–intelligent people here.

On the odd chance any of my old friends are left, so long. It was fun, but this place is full of fuckign degenerates and losers and now who don't even want help or learn if it literally hits the if in fuckign head…

What OP wants isn't feasible here. I don't think it has much to do with IQ, or SAT, or your Tetris high score either.

The mods have set this place up as a battleground. Hell, they created the opposition in Holla Forums. Then the narrative of "if you argue with them, they win" got pushed. Now, most posts are disregarded as shill out of disagreement, and met with shitposting. That's what happens when you choose to try and enforce the laughable idea of an internet "ethnostate" based on both ideas and race at the same time on an anonymous Atlantean historical society livejournal.

Not saying shills don't real, but the mods and users facilitated driving off oldfags who enjoyed the bants and knew when not to respond. (Fun fact: the original "slide it" thread was an inside joke) Real opposition that you had to stand and hone your ideas against are gone. Now once allies fuck with this place because the vision some had for Holla Forums is a joke. Add in some pajeets and rainbow hair Berners shitposting for pennies a day, a persecution complex, and being told your posts will end the white race if they're wrong. Not that hard to extrapolate.

There was always shitposting, but now it's viewed as the only way to save your people in the face of impending destruction. What you want doesn't exist, but it never really did.
Stay consciously dreaming lads.

You can do math? And this gives you power over me? You still can be a fucking failure you know that?

How do a people form together to further their interests? I feel as though we would need to somehow identify ourselves to each other but not outside groups, then possibly find somewhere where our group (dependent on size) could influence politics.
Think of how Jews have a tribe and they make sure their tribe stays their #1 priority, and have infiltrated the governments, bureaus and organizations of nearly every country on Earth throughout history and today. They are only a very small portion of the population, yet they do it anyway. Why is it then that we could not infiltrate the same way?
Alternatively, why could we not as mentioned earlier, go somewhere where we could disproportionately influence politics to our ideals? I and everyone else here are very weary of anyone trying to collect information on me, it is then nearly impossible to form non-anonymous groups, or form groups in real life. I also feel though, that if we never organize into identifiable groups or real life groups that there is nothing that can or will be done except trying to spread information. Spreading information to people, if they are paying attention is great, and it seems to work; the amount of people that are critical of large organizations instead of taking their information and opinions as fact seems to be growing. Although it seems like this attitude is spreading, and it seems like it's just a matter of time before the information war is won, we (people trying to spread truthful information) are being suppressed and channels of information are increasingly becoming less 'free', becoming censored unfavorably for us.
In an ideal world with unlimited resources, I would say just create information sharing and networking platforms, by us and for us, but also just as appealing to the general population; like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, all people's favorite shit, but uncensored, uncontrolled by the likes of (((them))). Think if an alternative to Twitter got big enough that celebrities (not that we would care about what the majority of them would have to say), Trump, politicians and reporters were/ had to use it because of the reach.
We need to win the information war, we need to influence politics, we need to be able to know who is and who isn't our friends in our own 'race', we need to be able to discuss how to make real world change. We are losing ground by the day, our population is stagnating/ being overtaken by others by the day. I feel as though we are not doing enough to fight back the war that is going on right now for our demographics, our soil, our very right to exist!

The founders were "Great", at least among their contemporaries they set out with a vision that has been distorted to hell. The moon landing, the invention of flight, that's also "Great". And there's non pozzed literature, it's just not polite to mention it exists because it was mostly written by unpolite men, so it was discarded in favor of more kosher authors.

Maybe. What terrifies me is the possibility that we could go down without a fight. That maybe one day we'll just be no more, never waking up. But how to effectively fight the apparatus the system has in place? I think the will to fight is there in a lot of us, but even if you're willing to spill your own blood there is little more than empty gestures unless the resistance happens on a major scale. Even the average normie knows something is wrong. You can program people into pretending to be machines of production but every man yearns for a destiny.

No reason to think it won't get worse. Those that lived a gradual acceptance of egalitarianism managed to accomplish this, think what the ones that grew up seeing trannies become idols will do, the grandchildren of this generation. When they start wishing to trascend, it can't be hard to present pedophilia or zoophilia as a transgressive social barrier, something with clear conditions of what the fight entails and what the terms of victory are.

Hi spergposter from Holla Forums. Real life is key. Spreading info has been great, but the biggest tooth on that is going to be who has the reigns of the next wave of technology.

We have one foot in an unimaginable future. CRISPR, DNA data storage, neural links, thought mapping… Who knows where the shit is really at behind closed doors. Pray that man has a hero left in the field, or get into yourself if you're able.

I don't know who that is, I mostly lurk.
I would be really interested in being able to make a community of like-minded folk in the real world with skills and assets enough to provide for our 'group' to ensure we are able to prosper and continue to try to expand ourselves or continue to spread our views, without worrying about consequences from media/corporate bs. So long as we can't express and push forward our views for fear of being ostracized out of livelihood (money, food, shelter), we cannot possibly have a reputable group in real life.

niggers woke to the jew are not

The often stated, (((by them))), 108 mean IQ pertains to the Ashkenazi. I am confident they are no different intellectually than other whites from the Rhine Valley!

Historically, European Jews have been classified into two major groups: the Ashkenazim, or "Germanics" ("Ashkenaz" meaning "Germany" in Medieval Hebrew), denoting their Central European base, and the Sephardim, or "Hispanics" ("Sefarad" meaning "Hispania" or "Iberia" in Hebrew), denoting their Spanish and Portuguese …

Two white males having a conversation in public, IRL is enough to put them on a watchlist or even jail if it's yurop.

Do the CIA powerstance in public.

how the fuck are you going to influence (((politics))) if you don't have votes (bodies), funding (shekels) or any kind of organization at all (the basic).

It really helps that their book isn't read by anyone else other than Jews and theologists.

Because they struck and organized first.

Form a group first.

Yes, if you aren't using social media to talk about asinine shit using feel-good words then you're a really bad goy ready for a reeducation camp.

MUH INFO RUSH
GOTTA SPREAD MUH INFO
HERE JOHN HAVE $20 THAT WERE MEANT FOR MY GATORADE AND GO BUY SOME TONER TO PRINT LEAFLETS

Because you need a license and a synagogue full of lawyers, producers, scribes and accountants in order to do so much as broadcasting on the radio.

We can have true gommunism :–D-DDD
-posted from my iPhone

Your post is so fucking shit because doesn't really go anywhere, enough to qualify as jewtube clickbait.
Fucking sperg.

If this is the thread for smart people, tell me where I can find a free version of "The fall of the Roman Republic: Six Lives" by Plutarch. The fucking book is 2000 years old and I can't find a free pdf….

Have I been blessed by Kek lads?

Just ignore threads/posts that don't meet your standard of value.

From what I've read so far in Web of Debt, the UK was pretty great during the 13-15 century (inclusive). So great in fact that according to historians the average worker only needed to work for 14 weeks a year to provide for his family.
This gave plenty of time to pursue other interests like raising your kinds pilgrimage, or things like building cathedrals.
This all went down the drain when the (((money changers))) finally forced their way in and turned money into debt.

As for the USA, taking into account the importance of the money and banking system of a nation to the prosperity of it's people, you can identify the periods it was great.
This is left as an exercise to the reader :^) but as OP has correctly determined the 20th century is not great, no surprise if you look at what happened with the monetary system.
Another hint is any period before a war.

I can't count on one hand where an OP uses the word
where it wasn't a steaming pile of verbal masturbatory bullshit.

What it is about that transition that just oozes self important academician blowhard?

130 IQ tested here, had to go to shrink not to get kicked out of High School.
1200 SAT, near perfect on Verbal.

Incidentally, my IQ varies between 145 and 165 depending on the test and how much I've been drinking. I question whether it's a very meaningful gauge of intelligence after 2 or so stdevs.

HELLO EVERYONE

just go to
>>>/32/
"Psychopolitics"

You will be much more at home
check out the IRC channel too

HAHA 101 IQ user here, tbh my iq was once tested at 115 in high school, but I've become a neet hikki and spend the majority of time playing video games and doing mostly nothing.

despite my meme start to this post I'm legit afraid of my iq dropping even further, and would like to know if I could bring it back up if I start studying and go back to school?

I'm willing to bet you are fat and masturbate daily, if not more? These things tend to go hand in hand with hikikomoris, so I have to assume. If so, that is likely the reason it has dropped. Stop masturbating, and stop eating so much.

fuck dude you're totally correct
I'm literally about 300lb, 6ft 1in though so it's not completely fucked up looking, and yeah I masturbate basically once daily.

I'll try to stop masturbating and eating above my maintenance.

How old are you? Obviously, the longer you've been doing this, the harder it'll be to quit, and to reverse the effects. I suggest either finding a way to make it impossible for you to masturbate, or finding something that will take your full focus for a week or two. The desire to masturbate was gone completely after 15 days for me. Although, I was only 15-16 at the time.

I can only attest to what it was like ~10 years ago, but back then most people who joined Mensa were entirely passive members seeking to have their intelligence certified in a sharable, conspicuously-inconspicuous manner (magazine on coffee table, sticker on laptop). The minority who were actually involved were generally older and had a social need. They were often lonely, under-achievers who worked boring jobs and enjoyed getting together with other people of roughly the same social class and misery level to play board games and drink.

I think there was some legit work being done to help high IQ children that probably involved 'serious' people skilled in education, mentoring, and leadership but honestly the whole organization just seemed rather pointless and lousy with 'unserious' people. Could Holla Forumslacks influence the culture? sure, but to what end? There are better organizations - equally suited to intelligence - that have far greater strategic value. Churches come to mind, but honestly most any other organization would probably be more useful than Mensa because most other societies actually have a meaningful purpse that can serve as a medium for culture. Even social clubs and fraternal organizations know that they are merely social, so they tend towards consciously mitigating the pointlessness of it all by engaging in charity work and building lodges and developing traditions and secret handshakes. In that sense, Mensa is a club for really smart people who are self-absorbed and would like to be rescued from the consequences of being disengaged and failing to perform at their potential.

The notion of targeting such an organization for IRL purposes is a non-starter, imho. It's just not worth the trouble for marginal lulz and a recognizable name. As to why high IQ Holla Forums friends don't naturally gravitate towards Mensa, I think vidya and niche, internet-enabled special interest communities have been stuffed into that void pretty enthusiastically. Add porn and 'the war on boys' within our institutions and what other reason is there to leave the house?

t. lapsed Mensa member. IQ 148

24, good idea!

Why would you contribute to a shit thread?

More so actually, they are created in a way to force Gaussian distribution which Europeans (north) do not fit. The issue I have is why does anyone have 160 in here? It isn't possible, only the percentile matters 15sd max is 152, anything higher is fluffy everyone be Einstein nonsense(subversion iq is not real goy).
Common now to use 32 sd and that US average is 5 points higher then than it should be, if you use US tests in Canada or UK they gain 5 points.

KID LOOKS RETARDED

Well, he has a nigger nose, so no shit.

SAT 1550 reporting in

Holy shit youre a faggot hahah

shill

That's not IQ moron. An IQ test must be done by a psychologist and has nothing to do with college entrance exams