George Takei Blames His Sexual Assault Accuations on Russian Collusion

archive.is/zrMlB

Guess that neo80's faggotry nostalgia applies to the big bad bear too

wat

Star Trek is an 80's thing.

this post doesn't really make sense tbh

Fucking Russia need to be glassed. When the fascist regime is overthrown, we shall nuke that country and wipe the slav off the face of the earth.

I'm going to enjoy watching this fuck be dragged through the mud, hopefully someone caves his faggot skull in when he's homeless on the street

So George Takei and a gay young alien walk into a bar.

We know you would love to schlomo but you're going in the gas chamber.

Says the man who saved them 3 times in a row

Try late 60's.

Must be that assrash from ww2

You wanna try me, cuck?

lol you fags have historically gotten your shit pushed in on a regular basis every time you tried something beyond letting general winter fight for you and even your most powerful era got brought down by burgers. burgers. no one is scared of you.

Star Trek is from the 80's.

Your general manner resounded to me that you were a burger
Still you saved them twice IF we count Poles as slav

Bit rusty with the history books, aren't we

Holy fuck. Everything I ever wished for is coming true… Thank you Lord for giving me this monkey's paw.

YOU SEE Holla Forums?! I hold the power now! Nothing can stop me! Everything I ever asked for is happening! I even got laid and I have no STDs! I WILL USHER IN A NEW ERA!

Out

THANK YOU. The women will now rule over the once patriarchal hollywood!

… and they said the movie industry had already hit rock bottom.

Everyone's gonna go down. Men, women, children, they'll all fall to the power of my paw. Tinseltown will become fucking Dismeltown! Next up, Spielberg! Then Ellen! Then… DISNEY!! And if I have time, I'll make Ian McKellen the next Jimmy Saville! Nothing can stop me! Remember my words Holla Forums. I am mad with power.

Mein Gott.

You only get four wishes on a monkey paw dipshit. Choose wisely!

My paw has 5, and I only wished for all of Hollywood to be taken down, for a small increase in natural disasters, std-free sex and for all animes (that never got a complete sub) to be fully subbed. That's 4. That leaves me with one more. I don't dare to ask for something truly outrageous, because all I can think of now is wishing for a harem of anime/manga waifus, which is asking for too much, so I might as well ask to end world hunger.

I actually posted this kinda shit in an older thread but no one archived it because 8archive is still fucking down.

Put it this way user, ending world hunger can only last for a day or so, but with a harem of waifus, you will be sated for the rest of your life.

you mean the jewish mob?