There is no influx of anti-Trump shills

There's always been a lot of Holla Forumslacks that avoided threads about Trump because we'd get banned for being critical of him. What's different now is that Trump has done the inexcusable and posts being critical of Trump aren't getting banned anymore. I'm sure some people recently turned against Trump because of the attack on Syria and good for them for sticking to their principles. Myself, I've been critical of Trump for a long time but it's not like I could just make a thread criticising Trump.

This defending Trump at any cost is a classic sign of a cult of personality. Some people will defend him no matter what he does and it's a problem. It's just like the people that defended TRS after the host was discovered having a Jew wife. The people defending TRS did so because they were invested in the cult of personality. TRSodomites are no different from the people defending Trump now. The same line of logic is being used to defend Trump at any cost. It's the exact same thing.

What Trump has done now is nothing compared to what he will do. He will betray you again and again. And he will betray you in much worse ways. He has demonstrated himself eager and willing to betray his supporters. It's best to get it over with and wash your hands of Trump so that he does not dupe you again. There is nothing wrong with changing your mind in light of new circumstances.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/56ppu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stopped reading there because that is absolutely not true and this is a shill thread.

SAGE REPORT HIDE THREAD GOODBYE

Jews have literally resorted to gore posting again. Trump is fucking done. Get the fuck off the board, niggers.

The level of self awareness is staggering

I started growing suspicious of Trump with all the anti-environment kike-tier stuff his administration was pushing through. Also when he stacked his cabinet with kikes. Then there was the ISP debacle, now with Syria… He's indefensible now. If someone continues to defend him now, they are either deluded, a kike, or truly truly stupid.

He lied to us. We need to destroy him.

Kill yourself.

It's such a revolting picture. Look at how satisfied with themselves they look.

Not even trying

That image has been posted for months if not years, you'd know that if you were from here.

what?

>>>/gaschamber/ is ready Shlomo

sage

Its pretty late, you should be in bed right now instead of trying to slightly anger a small group of anonymous people by acting stupid on their Cambodian cartoon internet imageboard. You're not even getting paid for it.

He's not anti-environment, he's anti-(((environment)))

Will you bringing your own rope to your lynching, or will I need to use some of my own?

WEW

No it hasn't been

lel

Wait, your talking about the meme? That was made when he did the AIPAC speech, you fucking shill. It's been posted for nearly two years now.

What the fuck are you even trying to do. This is pretty low level even for Holla Forums

I know what "macro", but it isn't something anybody actually says.

Definitely has. Do a reverse image search and you'll find it on cuckchan, stormfront etc.

Wow, dude. Nice existence you must have. Not.

Now -that's- what a shill truly looks like.

This whole situation had them completely fucking off kilter doesn't it? They have no idea what the fuck they're doing at this point.

Of course, the only shills I see are Kushner's damage control shills. Trump has to be heavily criticised for this fuckup and there is no wonder he gets criticised so furiously exactly here after betraying his position on Syria like this, I didn't support him to do Israel's bidding.

It's very pathetic to see the pinned thread about "shills invading", it's just like the (((mods))) pinned the thread "You've been had" a few hours before Trump acted like a spastic and firing motherfucking missiles in Syria.

Where to now? Mods spamming gore and pinning boards claiming trump critics are leftist. There is clearly an internal war among the mods but I'm not waiting to see who wins. Any chan with more traffic the endchan? Is polmeta still down?

this isnt our first shill storm

How does it feel knowing farage is on our side? Fucking kike.

The left is running around with their heads chopped off. Their narrative is destroyed. Trump will gain more support in the next week than he has the past 2 years.

And we still got 7.5 more years of winning

Fuck off rabbi

From neo-cons, from the MIC, from the liberal media, from rabid anti-White lunatics who want Russians dead. Every corner of America who is responsible for this nation's decline. Great company.
He's one and done.

There's no doubt it's an influx of shills. Imkikey's shill brigade. Their mode of operation is super obvious, just spamming shill accusations with generic meme images. Very low effort, but it appears they are many, so it's working.

I can't vouch for it but I've gone to 8ch.pl at least. That this place is completely compromised has been made clear today.

Well the leftards finally have what they fucking wanted: Legal grounds to impeach Trump.

This was a monumental fuck-up, I'm still struggling to figure out how Trump could have fallen for this.

He didn't fall for anything. He chose to fuck us over.

it's almost like he's uniting the country, are you scared, shill?

With the blood of innocent people who never did anything to us? Yeah, real uniting.
It'll be great watching the lights finally get turned out in Tel Aviv.

Thanks for the info.
Starting to think the pulling of Holla Forums this week was in preparation for Trump's move. Get their shills prepared and make sure non kosher boards are still down.

I bet you'll enjoy him uniting your girlfriend's pussy with a shit colored dick.

But WHY? This just makes no sense, it's a lose-lose situation, but he loses way worse by doing this.

Why the fuck would he choose this? I really want this to be a 1488-D chess move, but it's more akin to sacrificing your king and trying to continue to play.

Because he's controlled opposition, you mong.

Possible, but I don't think so. They really weren't ready for it yesterday and the pack of them with their discord narrative didn't arrive until today. If it was a true intel operation I'd suspect they had it ready to go. Seems more like a local thing.

There's been a massive shake-up in his support base. Many who called him "literally Hitler" (in a bad way) are now singing his praises. Many of his libertarian-leaning supporters are jumping ship. He's just aligned himself with the neocohens; how have they done in the last couple elections? Embed related: Trump's new allies.

You won't find one single rabbi kvetching about this Trump realignment.

All trump has to do is bomb syria again and tel aviv is glassed. and you still oppose that?

Trump IDF out in full force thinking goatse will do anything against real Holla Forumsacks

And given (((who))) controls U.S. foreign policy, what do you think happens next? And after that?

Maybe you should buy the board game RISK and play a few rounds before upgrading to real politics.

no one is going to impeach trump because the entire establishment is supporting him on this

we are FUCKED

gg no re

They've got to be communicating somehow. I really find it hard to believe they are all just retards. If they are going to spam with their false dielectic then i don't see why we shouldn't.

he bombed a fucking airstrip

You could've waited until your second or third post to reveal yourself, but I fully expect you'll be another (((1))) and done

Controlled opposition doesn't have the entire power structure united against them, retard. That's not what controlled opposition means.

my trips say otherwise you water-carrying faggot

I don't know, guess we should wait for hitler, right, shill?

Did you miss the part where now both the mainstream Left and the Right support his actions in Syria, retard?

Waiting for Hitler would have been better than this.

It's very obvious they are a group of some sort. They all do their shilling in the exact same way. Mods are supporting them, so I just assume some shill group are in control here now. Seems like they are terrified Holla Forums is going to stray from the kosher nationalism line they've decided we must adopt.

Sage harder, neo-cuck.

Eventually we're all going to have to acknowledge the fact that we didn't vote the jews into power, and aren't going to be able to vote them out.

Yeah Hitler lived and so did napoleon. We are due another.

This, it's time to rev up the ovens. I've got one with Ivanka's name on it.

Trump holds the world in his hands now, they can't impeach him without making america look weak. In a single night Trump showed the whole world who's boss. (not the kikes, trump himself)

I LOVE JEWS

spamming poorly-made libshit memes != being critical

that being said, an example of being critical about Trump would be calling out his act of war/kikery against syria.

FUCK OFF KIKE

Don't hurt yourself with those mental gymnastics

fag

JEWS ROCK

Except they don't, the left is still calling him a Putin puppet, and every single twitter cuckservative is claiming they're done with Trump.

Kike thinks he's fooling anybody. This is what you're going with, that "wait for Hiter" was a TRS meme?

I wonder where's OP…

Sure, they support him doing this. But it's still grounds for impeachment the second he does something they decide they don't like. It's a stupid move. Just because they wanted this doesn't mean they won't use it against him.

residual behavior from libshit zombie minions. MSM is praising him for Syria.

this "WE WWIII/civil war/blackpill shit is part of the playbook of you and your discord friends to the letter, Go back to /furry/ and Holla Forums since we now know both boards have a massive IP overlap :^)

^this

it's like you guys never had do deal with a kike before.

look dude if you want to go die for israel, that's your fucking prerogative. don't drag the rest of us into this. why don't you just go and convert?

Trs heavily shilled trump and attacked Holla Forums for not being pro civic-nat enough all while fucking a kike, so yeah.

These Kush-cucks think they can trick us into conflating the media with the drones. They expect us to be as stupid as the butter eating redditors over at /r/the_donald

I'm glad someone gets it. You've got to expect the kikes to pull their usual tricks and try to play both sides.

Very convenient that discord thing. Too bad no one else here gets to check it out for ourselves and just have to take a few screenshots from you guys at face value.

Which means he can't do anything they don't like. 1488D chess, somehow.

or no, that meme was in use well before TRS tried to shill here and picking apart sympathetic people on one or two issues is a well known JIDF tactic going way back

Are you retarded?

TRS, for all the kikery, is 100% against this bullshit

alright i got trips twice in one thread, that's all I need to know. good night all

Only because they can't afford to lose anymore listeners once everything implodes, and its an opportunity for self-promotion.

because being the underdog pays more niche bucks

Exactly this. I'm one of them. But you can't fight Holla Forumsack paranoia about

They aren't the underdogs. This is one of the few places where people are still grasping at the 4D chess narrative.

About time summer ended.We need to take back our board from r/the_donald fags.

not really, I just see shills fucking up critical trump discussions. those faggots literally do shit for money and attention, nothing more.

Obviously, but there isn't going to much of either for people who cling to Trump while claiming to be pro-White.

So is /r/the_donald

You're not from here.

This one post illustrates how desperate they've become.

I dont think there are many shills if at all. But theres lots of people from leftypol who have been starved of any type of success or victory over the past few years.
To them the fact that Trump did something pol doesnt agree with is a massive reason to celebrate.

On balance Trump is still a great president. Hes done a lot for the future of the country like stopping the TPP, reducing immigration, making the snowflakes cry on a daily basis etc.

I dont agree with invading Syria and I will speak out against that. But I dont expect to agree with anyone fully on how to run a country.

We all need to go to this protest and give RC cola to the cops.

lololol

NOTHING IS GOING ON HERE
PLEASE DISPERSE
YOU SAW NOTHING

I said 'on balance' he is.

Dont take me out of context.

You guys are actually shit af at raiding, the only reason you did as well as you did was the fact MODS LITERALLY COULDNT BAN. When your board got caught hitting 90% of your user base Jim bucked your boards down to the furry level. Makes sense since the shared user base is 90%

On balance of what, you dumbass? Aside from banning some mudslimes, he did absolutely fucking nothing. America is still bending over to the Israel and supports Saudi Arabia and, as we just saw, it is still destabilizing the Middle East.

On balance of the facts.

So for example on the good side the TPP is dead. ICE actually deporting illegals. The US is more energy independent than ever before. Government overreach (such as the tranny bathroom fiasco) is reduced.
Basically turn on CNN, everything they are slagging Trump off about on a daily basis is a good thing.

On the bad side we are aggravating the second most armed country on the planet because a few sand niggers killed a few other sand niggers. Something that has been going on continually in the middle east since the death of Mohammed.

archive.is/56ppu
Your shill campaign didn't work. There is no ousting being done.

All "green" degenerates should be hanged.

And how that affects the rest of the world? Who fucking cares about what happens inside Cucknited Cucksheds of Americuckia? Whole world was expecting that America would become isolationist again instead of being an enforcer of Jewish will. But nooooo, let's have another eight years of ruining everything all over the world.

Holla Forums aren't Holla Forums

Kill yourself, filth.

The TPP definitely affected the whole world.
Once Trump got in office they formally announced it was dead.
Im not sure if you have read in to the TPP but it had all sorts of dystopian stuff in that gave massive power to the worlds biggest corporations.

The whole world had all sorts of misconceptions about Trump. Because all they had to go on was the US media. The average person probably still thinks Trump is an anti semite because of all the crap the media tried to pin on him.

So you want wars that Obama continued?

Yeah, the thing was stupid. There's a slight chance that it was all a ruse multidimensional Chinese checkers or something. But the most likely scenario is that he's being blackmailed or something. I will wait to see, but it looks more and more that is the case. If Bannon gets pushed out or they continue this "Assad must go" crap, then we know Trump is compromised.

Okay.

But that's true.

Not all terrorists are muslims.

But all muslims are terrorists.

What do you think our ancestors did in the Stone Age? Were they vegetarian? They had no problem killing a lion. It is only modern decadence that allows you to get indignant about it, faggot.

Welp

Welp

Because of his stomach problems.
No one with an IQ above 10 is for animal rights, you mean environmentalists.

Hitler is not the zenith of political wisdom either, you can not refute my arguments and think his authority is enough.

What is the aim of this "shill storm"? To point out that Trump is serving Israeli interests and that he has lied to his voterbase? That's a new shill talking point to me. I knew that you faggots would behave like this when he took his mask off, you put your faith into a shabbos goy, denying it won't help anybody.

Hello Holla Forums

Top fucking Lel. Is Trump "the zenith of political wisdom" in your opinion?

What arguments? That humans are supposed to eat meat? Nobody is denying that fuckwit, the point being madw is that there is no need to kill them painfully. We also live in an age where we can easily substitute the effects we would get from eating meat with alternatives, I'm not even a vegetarian but you can't deny that mass slaughter of animals is disgusting and unnatural (and I talking about the animal that are killed humanely here).

Your indifference to animal suffering is subhuman. Are you a Jew or just a kosher Trumpkike? Either way I hope you'll fuck off back to reddit/cuckchan, you fags have had free reign here for too long. We need to make this board Nat-Soc again.

It's been compromised since you kosher faggots set up shop here, you just dont know it because you never browsed the old board. I'm not even exaggerating either, you people have drained this board of everything that made it great.

Someone with reading and spelling disorder.
I was referring to syntax, Hitler's IQ was not part of my statement.
I never said such a thing.
Interesting.
Nobody has made this point, it is about the hunting of lions.
We can do many things against nature, why don't you start a cannibalist club?
I am to the right of Hitler.

Hitler wasn't just an "enviromentalist" he also intended to institute laws against animal cruelty. Your claim here is obviously false.

My mistake. I'm having more than one conversation and I got mixed up.

I'm not some kind of militant vegan, humans are omnivores and eating meat has been necessary for thousands of years and is totally natural. My point is that we actually have an alternative in the modern age, to let the horrors of factory farming continue when we could switch our food source is disgusting and inhuman.

I didn't really put my point across very well actually. I don't care about people hunting an animal and giving it as quick and clean a death as possible there is literally nothing wrong with that (provided you aren't killing pregnant/calf rearing females). It's factory farming that I find repulsive.

When is the last time that you hunted a meal that you ate? Even if you do it regularly yourself the majority of meat still comes from factory farms.

The modern world is almost completely unnatural though.

Let me guess, you are an Isreali kike?

Time to kill yourself, leftist.