Crooked courtroom clown

The winners of the 2014 Battle of Bunkerville are now on trial in Nevada, after a jury in Oregon found them NOT GUILTY of crimes during a later protest at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.

Nevada judge Gloria Navarro stated during the trial proceedings, according to Loren Pearce, that jury nullification must be prohibited and no jury instruction should include any mention of the 1st and 2nd amendment.

Hm, a judge in a court of US law decided to disallow US law in the court. What to make of this, fam?

https:/ /www.oathkeepers.org/navarro-jury-cannot-use-constitution-bunkerville-trial/
http:/ /redoubtnews.com/2017/04/navarro-jury-cannot-use-constitution/

The goys must be bought to heel

Treason. Needs two bullets to the back of the head

Jury nullification is perfectly legal, and especially valid in this scenario.

Nevada should probably learn about Jury Nullification. Poster campaigns maybe, in white areas.

DO IT SPIC
PUT JURY NULLIFICATION ON NATIONAL NEWS

Throw out the cunt pretending to be a judge.

On oath or…..Is it a private court?

Thats just asking for jury nullification. If I was put on a jury, I would without a doubt do it.

Too bad there isn't a mechanism for a jury to request a new impartial judge.

Too bad there isn't a mechanism for a defendant to build a jury consisting of their peers.
oh wait, there is
too bad the liberals fucked that up too

Do I really have to spell it out? Start an operation about informing every nigger hood in the country about nullification and get them to chimpout over it, document it all and enjoy thousands of niggers barred from playing kangaroo court country-wide

see Sparf v USA
I'm just glad I live in a state that has this embedded in it's constitution

Lefties have already been on this for a while for their own purposes, they're up against the same nigger opacity of mind that lawyers exploit and have only made progress with social work subversion.

Ofc none of them are willing to get their hands dirty and make black nationalist infographics, all of their info-spreading is vanilla dicksucking that makes blacks zone out.

Don't use BLM shit for propaganda, older blacks and church blacks see them for the zimbabwe-tier commies they are.

Judge rarely allow a nullification charge to the jury, however, a charge on the right to free assembly, and to bear arms might be propriate, this is a reversable error.

This is very deserving of a bump

Can someone explain this in a way so that a retard like me can understand the situation?

She doesn't want jurors instructed on how the 1st and 2nd amendment function?

Two seconds of google

So basically she is demanding something she has no power to demand?

Retard friendly:

"God and country" white protesters acquitted of crimes related to armed protest after feds killed a key organizer. Now, the same group is going to court over an older incident (2014) where they held a similar armed protest over a cattle-grazing dispute between Cliven Bundy and the Bureau of Land Management (BLM wanted a $1M settlement for grazing on BLM land, Bundy refused).

In Oregon, their acquittal was largely due to the defense that, regardless of laws violated, the group was exercising their rights to assembly and to bear arms. The jury was persuaded to vote based on conscience and the Bill of Rights as opposed to law. This worked. Knowing this, the "honorable" Gloria Navarro, who finds "God and Country" whites frightening, is using her authority to prohibit the defense attorneys from using pretty much the only defense that will work.

You might be thinking, 'Hey, man! Is this even legal?' And it probably isn't. Who's going to stop her, though? Nobody. She's a fucking judge. The most important thing you can learn about the American legal system is this: the law is whatever the judge says the law is. Rape? Oh, you mean sexual emergency? Kidnapping and torturing a retard and yelling 'fuck Trump!'? Oh, you mean free speech? The Left learned this a long time ago and stuff the system with useful idiots at every level.

TLDR: Mexican judge tries to fix outcome of whites on trial.

The bigger issue is corrupt anti American judges

Except that's clearly wrong, they were exonerated in Oregon for a reason. The judge waving her arms and squawking that bullshit is just daring the jury to stick it in her craw. The Cliven Bundy standoff was national news, I refuse to believe there isn't at least one person who winds up on the jury and helps them get off.

The absolute worst belief that needs to be changed is the idea that court rulings and case precedent can overrule the essential fundamental doctrine of the country. Theoretically at least the government was formed in order to run the country, not rule it. After all the bullshit the founders suffered breaking away from England they more than anyone knew that governments grow corrupt.

There is a reason the standoff happened, there is a reason they were acquitted in Oregon. Fuck this piece of shit judge.

Goes to prove, never trust a Navarro.

Remember, Anons. The roof is on our side now. If this goes to the Supreme Court, we win automatically.