PS4Neo & XboneS

Playstation4 and Xbox One confirmed to be rushed, so buy our updated hardware capable of 1080p at 60fps.

So what was that about fixed specs for game devs and stable hardware for gamerplayers again? :P

N64 Expansion pack

what a mistake
Woah

N64 expansion pack didn't cost no $400+

Did it ever occur to Micro$hit to give their new Xboner model a less shit name? One of the missteps with the Xbone was its fucking retarded name, this seems like a ripe opportunity to change it.

A new PS4 is retarded enough, but a new Xbone when the first was a colossal failure?

It was the choice between XboneS or Xbox one R.
Hahaha

Not capable of 1080p at 60fps is a failure hardware-wise.

Isn't it being a failure a better reason to release a new console than releasing a new console that sold well but didn't have enough games yet?

What the fuck even is the Neo? Is it an entirely separate device? Are there even images of it on the internet? When they said it was going to 'exist alongside the PS4' I just imagined putting another Playstation next to my Playstation, and that's fukken dumb.

Is someone playing some elaborate ruse?

What in the world does that even mean, all buttons are A now? triggers are now buttons?

Remember how people said that the Wii U wasn't 8th gen because it was powerful enough? And people said it was confirmed by Nintendo announcing the NX?
Is the PS4 and the Xbone 8th gen by that logic?

While I think VR is eventually going to catch on, I don't think Sony would be able to save it. Remember the PS Move?

Going reboot the hardware too. YEAH

Can't trust consoles any more…

Man who the fuck is seriously going to fork out for an Xbone S with the Scorpio only being 1.5 years out?

That was shit was like $40 faggot. You only needed it for 3 games. 1 of those games came free with it.

There's no fucking comparison to hardware that can upgraded to purchasing a whole new system for an upgrade.

It's even smaller so it fits better into womyn and manlet hands.
Oh how I wish I was joking. We'll never get a Duke again.

900p-1080p @ 30fps, seldom stable 60fps

1080p-4K @ 30fps, seldom stable 60

Sacraficing absolutely mother fucking everything for graphics while still not having as good graphics as an enthusiast PC? What'dya know… current gen consoles having down syndrome-tier priorities again.

The expansion pak added 4MB of RAM.

This is more like the Sega 32X or the N64DD.

Moreover, Project Scorpio will be dead on arrival. It's targeting 4K 60FPS, which its 6.5 teraflops GPU will not be able to do considering there are current PC graphics cards much more powerful than that which struggle with 4K 30FPS.

I don't care.
I'm working my way through cuhrayzee games which is taking me through previous gens.
By time I catch up to this one everything should be cheap as fuck.

Sony didn't announce any new hardware ya dumb cunt.

the ps3 phat is cute

you people have no idea how much i want to fuck that cat