"But dadddddddyyyyyyyy...You promised to destablize the Middle East for the Greater Israel Project!"

"The Jews need their lebensraum dadddyy and that dirty secular leader is getting in the way. The Christians won't genocide themselves daddy. You promised!"

express.co.uk/news/world/789399/Donald-Trump-Ivanka-Trump-Syria-Missile-Strike-Assad-US-Russia-Tomahawk

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/5lMnr
foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx?searchText=C05794498
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_Jr.
ethnicelebs.com/vanessa-trump
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Trump
ethnicelebs.com/lara-trump
archive.is/Z4dyf
archive.is/l8K42
jta.org/2017/03/21/news-opinion/politics/is-eric-trumps-wife-lara-jewish
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

archive because OP is a faggot as usual
archive.fo/5lMnr

This angers me. We are at the whims of an emotional little princess who can manipulate her father, who is in turn being manipulated by a Jew.

Thank you, user.

shill

Fuck off kikes. Fake news.

sage

Only if you aren't willing to fight and die in real life. That's a stark proposition, but it is reality. They are not invincible, but they do have to be physically engaged in meatspace.

I'd be interested in seeing what Corey Lewandowski has to say about this

holy shit fuck off, and as I said earlier that's how you bribe kikes in real-estate.

Did you guys know this worthless cooz doesn't even hire men at her company? Well she hires them to clean toilets and mop the floors, but no important positions. Those are reserved for women, so she can (((empower))) them.

ivankatrump.com/about/

Pure trash.

Bitch just doubled the MGTOW population.

Pic of the top brass from the about page.

If Ivanka convinced Trump to make this political chess move then she's a goddamn genius

Yeah. I bet she's a "real feminist" huh fellow (((pede)))?

Not really. A parent, in particular a father, has a natural instinct to care for his daughter. Thus, she already would have the advantage in manipulating him. Join that with the emotional appeals she probably launched at him and (possibly) poor intel regarding the false flag (or just saying: how could you believe it was a false flag/even if it was), and there exists a real possibility of her convincing her father to do something stupid. Maybe she did convince him, maybe this is all a ruse, I do not know.

Could you at least try to pretend you're a Holla Forumsack fam?

Why the fuck is Trump taking advice from Ivanka?
She knows fucking nothing about politics, fucking hell. Barron probably knows more than she does.

She either told him to stage a meaningless attack on a Syrian air force base to alleviate political pressure from MUH RUSSIA narrative and defuse the sarin falseflag, or she came to him crying about MUH CHILDREN and it gave him the idea to stage said attack.

You know how I know you're shitposting from Tel Aviv?

Jesus Christ…

Take a closer look at that snout.

reported

I just thought of something, soon, the South Africa thing is going to occur right? It was supposed to be in April? After this, we wont be able to help them even a little bit without seeming like hypocrites with respect to this event. Hopefully the South Africans can fare on their own or get help from Russia in exchange for the mines (unless, for the same reason, they side with the present government of SA).

If you think you're spinning this to look better, you're not.

Sure thing fellow, Holla Forumslack. Now how about them based black guys.

lel

It was the total opposite of an act of war. In fact, it put an end to the idea of going to war with Syria. The neocohens are about to get extremely assblasted.

I don't need to know about your boyfriends

Why is every single one of you cucks reddit-spacing?

Because he's /r/The_Cuckold trash and he thinks he's fooling everyone. When he's only fooling himself.

are they all jewesses?

OY VEY!

Very funny if true.

Lmao Holla Forums thinks they're in charge after shilling for a day

Forgot my pic.

I don't know but I feel like they're all kikes for some reason too. It's weird. They're all brainwashed by the kikes, maybe that's why.

Not a chance in hell Donald is launching rockets based on Ivanka's feelings.

That's

pretty

funny

famalam

I'd like some Sarah warren….sorry.

Is this real? it feels pretty retarded, why would he base his decision off of what Ivanka said?

spacing after greentext and spacing after the post you're replying to (like I just did) is reddit-spacing too.

He has a whole tribe of yids around him, telling him to. She might as well have been the tipping point.

Unless you're a chesscuck and seriously believe he's fighting ISIS by damaging Assad.

Regardless of why it happened, all I'm saying is there is zero chance in hell that Trump is launching missiles to appease Ivanka. Get fucking real.

she moved in so Trump can get an occasional taste

A few weeks ago I'd also say that there's no chance that Trump would order a missile strike on a Syrian airbase either but I've been proven wrong.

It wouldn't be the first time he fucked us over to appease her sick demented mind.

Trump is playing 4d chess, quit trying to blackpill me. :^)

Holla Forums honestly believes that. Couldn't you figure out a better attack direction? It's almost as your were desperate.

Nobody said she leads him. We said he takes advice from the retard from time to time. Shit advice.

My my, I hate to see what could brand Ivanka as a warmonger in the future and stick her face as the brand new face of Islamophobia. What her lefty faggot friends think of her then? I hope King Nigger gots a spare room in Tahiti for Jared cause his bitch is running out of clout.

MAKE ISRAEL GREAT AGAIN

What leverage exactly does she have over him?
She's a token pretty face so feminists don't have bitch fits.

Nicxe try scholmo, but the last 2 days should've proven to you that your "new" tactics don't work.

You goyim really aren't the top of the crop.
even calling you average intelligent would be an insult to everyone with an average intellect.

(heiled)
Honestly, I would be the happiest man on Earth if Ivanka became a widow.

Her name is Yael Kushner by the way

Your jewish tricks aren't even impressive. 5/10.

Wat. Is someone organizing shills to tell the truth? Why? Assad IS a good guy, the chemical attack WAS a hoax.

There is a real Holla Forums discord, but that image is a shoop made by kikes or /r/The_Donald faggots.

Is pol really buying this shit?

They're really, really incompetent.

Fuck, I didn't even know. Get real, with Ivanka bawwing about something, you'd get swayed too.

And yet some anons still wonder why board quality has gone to the shitter.

Fake news

Holla Forums is being raided and IMkampy is a Communist and they are activating you as a force

You ever seen her Youtube?

yea it's not like she ran Trump's business or anything, she's just there to perform the effective tactic of appeasing SJWs.

oh wait

Holla Forums will never falter, we fight for our own race's survival, the battle continues as long as we survive. The other races cannot exist without our support at this level of complexity, so it is inevitable at some point that the urbanite system will collapse.

The future is bright no matter whose side Trump wants to be on. He was always just the chaos candidate.

Go back to reddit m8.

Yes.

WTF IS WRONG WITH ALL THOSE CHICK'S NOSES!
Fuck, how did all those with nose disabilities be hired at the same place?

So this is confirmed as a false flag now?

I see this as definitely fake news. I cannot see Trump actually letting even Ivanka boss him around, it doesn't mesh with anything we know of his personality.

fucking hell, the last one before ivanka, looks like some sort of mentally ill anteater.

That bill was toothless though, it didn't actually do anything, we've been over this.

Yes, but pretending it's real is easier than accepting that we got jew'd by Trump. Check the namefag WN forums, everybody's turning on Trump, and they're established members, not new accounts made by Shareblue. Even fucking Jeff Rense is calling him a neocon.

If you had read that bill you would know that it's fucking nothing except empty pandering.

So Trump is either…
1. A Mega Ziocuck retarded monkey
2. Or gets manipulated by his little spoiled rigid jew cock sucking whore of a cunt daughter on such important decisions…
Now we all now its number 1 but number 2 would be JUST as bad

That trump is a shill was pretty obvious from the start. At least Holla Forums appears to be waking up from the spell. Better late than never.

So now Holla Forums just believes the MSM?

not really, if number 2 than we can swing this

no we cant
he would be way to retarded to be reliable if his let his little cunt of a daughter manipulate him into actions of such importants that could literally (although not likely) trigger a world war
the only hope is that he really is playing 88888d chess but who really still believes this. i cant. especially not after he literally surrounded himself with only jews now

I started by thinking, "I'd fuck that", but after a few scrolls the faces seemed to be growing into some kind of alien amphibious creature designed to live in swamps, as the nose extended and widened to ridiculous proportions.
Then my tolerance was offset and I began to wonder what i had been thinking in the first place.

NOSES KNOWSES.

In all truth, very likely fake news.
Never trust the jews.

It is easy to forget that, when all information everything is filtered through their stinking snouts.

And people still doubt we are fighting jews.

I wouldn't hire them. Kind of like in israel they don't hire women because of almost 90% chance for fake sexual assault charges.

It was always obvious it was a false flag. But Holla Forums's mods work for the State Department so the truth had to swim upstream of all the retards buying this shit.

You've got it wrong. Ivanka is steady and straight and calm in times of trouble.
Don't you remember how cool she handled being harrassed by the libtard on the plane at Christmas? She is the good one. Also she is beautiful.

They seem like nice kids. Those are the grandchildren of the President of the United States of America. Also they are super handsome and well behaved. Not like you bozo.

Caesar used to trust his son Brutus.

Here they are representing our country and doing an admirable job.
https: //twitter.com/IvankaTrump/status/850488492828360704

Brutus was not his son.

What does she even sell?

Was Caesar a cuck?

Do you think she demanded to be paid more or was it a Jewish run hit piece?

Actually no. He is one of the most important people in history. So much of what we have in the Western world we owe that man.

This is a fucking mobilization
Kushner is our greatest enemy

No, you are mistaken. Don't fall for that. It doesn't make sense. Your view is opposite of reality.

Fake News

Correct

America First, right after Israel.

One thing we have learned is the Donald Trump is a man of his word. He does his best to keep his promises. I am sure nobody put words in his mouth, when he said "No child of God should ever suffer such horror."
This is nothing to do with Israel and all to do with a show of force against Asaad, so he stops with the chemical attacks.

AMERICA FIRST IN LINE

Back in the >>>/oven/

Day of the rope, when?

Did they just, perhaps, told a little lie here?

Because that is screaming out "bullshit journalism" to me.

Actually Daily Caller has a good rep.

No, Kushner is who we should be attacking

Who would have guessed that?

Or it's:
3. Trump see's this as a kike test to see where his loyalty lies and wants to keep the bluff going a bit longer.

Someone post the source for that.

I just tried the archive link and it failed to load.

Unless Trump is literally retarded, there's no excuse for him listening to Kushner.

What threats did they make is the bigger question.

OR

It's Trump's scapegoat to pretend it wasn't his personal decision.

This fucking Jewess and her like husband need to be banished. I'm going to dig up everything Krispy Kreme found on his Jew father and start using my socks on twitter to circulate it. This orthodox, greasy, leering like has to go before he destroys the fucking world for Israel..

Read between the lines.
What if that was merely an excuse for Trump's own informed decision?

Ok now this is far fetched.
Firstly, women don't have brains silly :^)

KIKE husband. Greasy, leering, like husband. I also don't like his breast like brother dating Karlie Kloss, an Aryan. This Kushner Klan of Nikes needs to be disgraced. People like us played a big part putting Trump's ass there, just as easily people like us can remove him. I didn't spend fucking 110-12 hours a day for 1/5 years shilling for him to start her-cohen wars for his fucking son-in-laws tribe from the sewers of the east.

Now this is a chess move.

I can see the greentexts of the future:

my personal head canon

Touche.

If Trump sides with the globalists around him and against the nationalists like bannon, I will know he just used the nationalists as a way to get elected by rousing the silent majority.
I would not be that surprised if it turns out that is what happened, but I would like to be wrong in this case.
Another question that has been bothering me because it has such an obvious answer
Whose future does Trump care more about, the average american's, or his JEWISH grandchildren's?

You should have said just like he trusted his adopted son / great nephew Octavius.

Whom I believe it is implied knew about the assassination plans of Brutus.

If I've learned anything by being a NEET Autistic med school drop out since GG, I've learned weaponized collective autism can own the fucking internet when need be. We played a part in putting him there, arguably he gets one pass. Next neo-cohen move, we mobilize and he's fucking gone. Only question is, would Pence be even fucking worse?

Fucking hours I put in for 1.5 years during primary and then election, could have learned a fucking programming language. Don't have Dr. Pierce anymore, do have Dr. Scheuer. Dr. Scheuer turns on him, as far as I'm concerned he's finished. We'll fucking do in 2 weeks what the leftist scum couldn't do in 2+ years. Only question is whether Pence would be any better…

Octavius, later known as Augustus did great things. He was a wise choice.

Why?

I didn't say he was bad only that he betrayed Caesar's trust which might have been for completely noble reasons.

Octavius was not part of the assassination. He was the heir, and chosen for the position. This is the way most emperors were chosen. The best guy for the job was 'adopted'.

On the very, very unlikely chance he needed some sort of "show of aggression" against Russia short of all-out war to get the neo-cohens off his ass so he can have his summit in Finland. My suspicion for this comes from the fact that Russia had 30 mins notice and didn't shoot them down.

Next time he tries to Mossad Assad for the the Sake of the Jews, Saudis, and ISIS, he's fucking done. I'll go to the libraries here in manhattan and do all the tabloid research the MSM were too fucking lazy to do.

First I'd want some sort of assurance that Pence isn't going to cuck us. It's not even so much Assad, it also makes me fear for wall, for all his shit he fucking promised. And foreign aid was cut to all nations..except ISRAEL? Getting really fired of having a little psychotic nation of 5 million likes with chem, bio, and nuke weapons pulling our strings and corrupting our entire government.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The other three children are not married to Jews.
I think for good reason too, like they're avoiding that trap.

Octavian was the first "heir" to any emperor. there was no "process" yet, and no one really knows why he was chosen. Some say he was fucking him. If Octavian had been able to have a kid of his own, it would have passed that way. please quit speaking didactically about shit you learned from from watching electronic synagogue. It's offensive to people who actually did fucking study that period in history.

yes, they are. At least the 2 older sons. One is a half jew, not sure if on maternal or paternal line. By Jew blood law, only a real kike if it's maternal.

I did say implied earlier although truth be told idk how factual that is…. I'm basing this off some old documentary I saw once could be as real as "ancient aliens".

k sorry

Ivanka and Kushner both have to go. Trump is grooming Ivanka to run for President and I sure as shit don't want 12-16 years of Kushner kike in the White House knowing full well he's being friends with Netanyahu for decades. Trump has a god damned foreign agent working in his administration and it married his daughter. When it comes to Ivanka, Trump doesn't have the ability to be objective. She needs to go.

Proof?
I have never heard of Jew connections to his sons.

The entire administration has to go.

You think he's retarded? He has proven time and again his genius at getting things done.

We really going to start this tired act up again?

You completely made that up.
Fuck off.

foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx?searchText=C05794498

The Wall, Immigration reform, Welfare reform
All things that help America's White Population grow and not shrink, while shrinking non whites

If you don't already know this, and have the fucking balls to ask and reveal just how dumb you are to ask rather than search it, you shouldn't be here..

So.. no proof?

Don Jr's Wife isn't a Jew, while Eric's probably is
Don Jr probably browses 4/pol/, I doubt it was Eric
Barron browses 8/pol/

No, but I'm pretty sure you are. Bombing Syria was pretty fucking genius.

If you had a race mixing taco family branch. Would you suddenly care more about mexicans than your own race?
Plus random shit like
Would you even give a car to one of your grandchildren? That logic is so brutally thin.

I doubt it, But didn't Ivanka used to call Melania 'the parasite'?

I do too. It is totally a win.

If you consider it an "onus" to know something that has been discussed here since the fucking day he came down escalator, not sure what I can do for you.

Don Jr's wife is confirmed half-jewish. Eric's wife is not "probably" jewish, she is absolutely jewish. There was an intensive shill campaign here from Project Alamo trying to spam otherwise, but she is absolutely a kike.

Here I'll do a quick search:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_Jr.
ethnicelebs.com/vanessa-trump
Hmm.. Jewish only on the Father's side.. not sure about that because Judaism follows the mother's side..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Trump
ethnicelebs.com/lara-trump
Weird wedding though..

Barron also isn't Jewish and he certainly does not have a wife.
But maybe there is a little grit to it.

Will keep that in mind. I thought I had checked that before.

Thanks for checking in, Alamo.

I've never seen discussion on the sons, just Ivanka.
And I thought I had checked that myself. I overestimated myself clearly. :^)

If the wall doesn't happen then Trump loses
THAT is issue number 1 for the burgers
While Israel meta politics isn't good, keep in mind that this shit will get Israel and by connection, Jews, criticised
The reason why many Jews are against Israel is so then if Israel wasn't a state or if Palestine succeeded then it'd be harder to criticize the Jews

Eish…one is a full jewess, one is a half. This has been known since literally first day he declared when people began dissecting his family. I always assume people posting here know this shit and have been on this hellhole as long as I, and now I realize that's a mistake.

Half Jewish on her dad's Side
Makes her not Jewish, though Eric does have a Jew Spawn on the way, the first actual Jew Spawn grandkid for trump

I'm not sure what to make of it still.
Because Trump treats his children as tools of persuasion I think.

Wake up, moron. Trump doesn't give a flying fuck about "losing". He was hired to start a war for Greater Israel and that's what he's going to do.

Filtered.

Nice Joke you retard, you could of made almost any other joke but this one falls flat, Trump is someone who always tries to win even if winning isn't the best action
I mean Trump managed to win in the most contested primary for a long time and won while being out spent 4:1 and being attacked harder than any other candidate in history

I'm not saying it's good I'm just stating the fact
At least Barron won't be marrying a kikess

Then watch, observe.

Technically, by blood laws of the 3rd Reich, a quarter Jewess married to a White and who is birthing children that either aren't raised as Jews or aren't planned to be are technically not Jews.

It would depend on if the children are to be raised as Jews. In the 3rd Reich, obviously no self-respecting Aryan male would let a a half-jewess raise his kids as Jews. I think (would have to check) even a half-blooded Jewess married to an Aryan and raising children was not considered a Jew by the blood laws.

Would have to check, but by 3rd Reich laws she would not technically be a Jew.

archive.is/Z4dyf

Learn to write properly, you uneducated hack.

The Kushner stuff is all false flag.
archive.is/l8K42

FREE REPLIES
R
E
E

R
E
P
L
I
E
S

everytime :-)

he wants to fuck her, duh!

Quick reminder to you all

This. The German National Socialists were actually quite lenient in their racial policy.

Quick reminder that you're a fucking kike and you need to fuck off back to reddit and die there along with your shitty shopped pic.

I just knew those fucking redpill threads being locked and outright deleted was suspicious as fuck.

As I was scrolling past I thought I saw Melody Hensley in the oval office.

Would anyone have a link to the mega folder? I'd like to see what memes they are attempting

Ivanka is a full blown kike goddamn

If you idiots still deny that we're being raided, think again

I'm keeping an eye on Corey about this

This video is just more proof we are in the end of the world.

"tickle monster…Mother of Dragons…House Gryffindor…amateur mixologist and beach bum…dog foster parent…aspiring sommelier…chai tea addict."

Disgusting. Why would the daughter of the Emperor surround herself with such womyns?

We're doomed.

Leave it to Ivanka Trump to believe that women want to buy jewelry for themselves.
Women will more cherish that costume jewelry given to them by the middle school boy they really liked.

This is fake news. Ivanka does have some power over Trump but you have to remember that her kike husband is tight with the rest of the media kikes and Rupert Murdoch. He owns a newspaper himself. It wouldn't be so hard for them to plant stories exaggerating their influence and building up Ivanka's profile for a political run at her father's expense. Yes, they are a problem and must be stopped but not half as powerful as they fancy themselves. Might be hard to believe but the fact that Trump's recent actions collude with their wishes might be just a coincidence. We need to give it a few weeks to see if it all falls into place. If Bannon efectively gets out, we'll know they took over.

You're really new here, Barron as long as we know is the only one that never lied in the bed with kikes.

jta.org/2017/03/21/news-opinion/politics/is-eric-trumps-wife-lara-jewish