Seattle Mayor sexually abused teen

Why the fuck is this not a thread?

archive.li/7CTd4

(Seattle Times)

This is the corrupt, gun-grabbing, immigrant-loving cock-sucking faggot (the dude's a literal homo) who has ruined the state of Washington. He's even unpopular in liberal groups as Seattle has been transformed to a homeless-ridden heroin den. With the advent of PizzaGate, we can now meme this piece of shit off the face of the earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NlVOe
archive.is/AxgBy
archive.is/Z3aaS
binged.it/2pejTVT
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rural wafag here, heard about this earlier today. Honestly not very surprising, all faggots are degenerate scum that will get kids high and diddle them if they have half a chance. Seattle is fucked, I was born there and would happily watch it all burn to the ground or fall into the sea.

Whatever happened to Anthony Weiner?

NUKE SEATTLE

tfw punk used to be awesome before it was subverted by communist kikes

The other major city also had a mayor that fiddled kids.

So fucking not surprised. He's pretty much a dick sucking, nigger loving, sjw on twitter all day.

Bump

Any information if he might be connected to a ring or a network of kiddie fiddlers yet?

The guy is also a poverty pimp he likes having lots of perma homeless because the Seattle Poverty Industry, Just like Vancouver's Downtown Eastside is a Billion dollar industry. More homeless poor addicts mean more grant shekels; the charity CEOs make six figure salaries, and all their employees are unionized with bennies out of the reach of the folks they use, they even help slumlords to get even more folks in to increase their profits.

latest news on this
archive.is/NlVOe
archive.is/AxgBy
archive.is/Z3aaS

Yeah, the guy's as corrupt as he is gay. There was a thread on halfchan awhile back where some guy claimed to have worked in the heroin smuggling rings in Seattle. Apparently they use the underground tunnels around Pioneer Square to distribute the heroin coming in from China. It's why Pioneer Square is chock full of homeless drug addicts.

Apparently Murray and the rest of the government are all complicit in these operations.

Rwds hunt tunnel rats when?

I'd rather hunt skyscraper rats tbqh.

The city is a liberal hellhole but the countryside is one of the most beautiful in the US. It's a shame that downtown is crawling with vagrants, addicts, schizos, people pooing in the streets, trashy tents on sidewalks, hustlers in tourist areas, etc, but the liberally defective residents don't have the heart to do anything about it except give them heroin injection sites, free housing, free medical care, and excuses for their behavior. Murray needs to be removed from office, and scandal is probably the only way it will happen.

Ever since the board died I haven't heard anything about that case.

He was last seen hobbling around New York on crutches. I have no idea what's going on with his case though. I don't think the feds have even brought charges yet.

So where exactly is the best place in Washington to live that's not in the middle of nowhere, but also far enough away from Seattle that you don't have to deal with their shit? Lets say I live near Tacoma right now. Do I go farther East? Farther West? I do enjoy the coast with places Ocean Shores and Long Beach. But I still don't know if I'd actually enjoy living that close to the ocean.Seems like it'd be nice for about six months before you got tired of having to drive an hour to do anything other then frolic on the cold windy beach, by the ocean you can't even really swim in.

Wenatchee or Chelan.

Solid digging user.

Solid shilling, Chaim. Everyone knows there are underground tunnels in Seattle. They even give tours of them. Anyone who's looked a Puget Sound for more than 2 seconds knows that huge freighters come in from China every day.

Fuck off, we're full
East of the mountains might as well be Idaho (not that that's a bad thing, but no comfy WA feel). If you go 5 or 10 minutes outside of really any urban area, the state turns pretty deep red. NE Whatcom county is nice, close enough to bellingham to use services and buy things, far enough away to avoid the fags, exhippie hags, whiny nags, degenerate WWU slags, and unpleasant old bags associated with bellingham.

Murrays seem to like fucking kids.

But the Pajeets from Surrey, user…

WTF is Pigeon Park Savings?

Look for blue, avoid everything else. You're welcome.

98103fag here.

I am surrounded, they are outside, I don’t want them to take me and parade me, conduct the airstrike, they will make a mockery of me and this flag. I want to die with dignity and take all these bastards with me. Please my last wish, conduct the airstrike, they will kill me either way. This is the end commander, thank you, tell my family and my country I love them. Tell them I was brave and I fought until I could no longer. Please take care of my family, avenge my death, goodbye commander, tell my family I love them.

The accuser is a fucking crack addict and the "rape" happened three decades ago, the now mayor won't have been much fucking older.
So, dirty crack addict (probably a nigger), twinks himself out to a sugar daddy so that he can buy rocks and have a place to stay.
Now he's older, he sees the success that sluts are having with their "historical abuse" cases and decides to try his luck at cashing in.
I know you leftists think that tricking Holla Forums into supporting non-Whites is pretty funny but really? A crack smoking nigger?
Kek.

Another 98103 faggot here. let the fires purify us

Because you didn't bother using the search function in the catalog.

Edward B. Murray
2017 10th Avenue East
Seattle WA 98102-4105

binged.it/2pejTVT

That's the mayors house?