SHILL ATTACK, WEAK SPOT EXPLOITATION

IN THE EVENING, ONE MAY PRAISE THE DAY.

So far, the attack on Syria could very well have been 4D chess. This is the point where the shills come in. They have found a fracture point in the Trump train and now attack heavily.

There was never such a giant influx of shills. Why is that? Because they can now try to break our will and cause chaos, preventing us from turning outwards and informing the internet about what we know: That the attack on the civilians was a false flag and that a war on Syria is in the ZOG's interest.

Remain supportive of Trump until the next attack happens! Wait for the progress of the events surrounding Syria!

THIS IS THE BIGGEST DEMORALIZATION ATTEMPT I HAVE SEEN ON Holla Forums SO FAR!
They want to make us believe that the memetic warfare to get Trump into office was pointless, that all our winning was an illusion and that the ZOG is undefeatable.

But in reality, this could be something that legit ENDS them if it is more than it seems.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/2Yaet8t

pscp.tv/w/1YqKDXqZOaNKV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

daily reminder that shills are fucking real

Why would JIDF be against something that's part of the jewish agenda, and is being praised by Netanyahu and the jewish press?

This image always explains their most common technique very well: D&C.
Holla Forums is at it, too.
This is fucking incredible.

Alright listen up, Halfchan found an easy way to identify shills

Oh, Shlomo…

This is great, but shills are usually easily identifiable for someone who lurked enough. For the silent readers, i will probably start doing this though.

I'm jew.

Sure thing Jared, let's make israel great again, let's bomb Syria because of muh children and false flags, oppose this and you are a shill.

This is their backed into a corner, last ditch effort. We are still crushing them. They are scared…

Check out the "g" in the circled post, the kike who made it didn't even do a good job.

But all the anti-Trump sentiments here are rooted in hatred of the kikes whose agenda he's carrying out. Based on that guide, there's no shilling here at all.

Test, I'm jew

But what about niggers?

Well, niggers don't really play into this at all, since taking out Syria is part of a kike plan to establish a Greater Israel, not a nigger plan to establish a Greater Africa.

This guys its 1488D chess

The point is, these shills will never call out Jews or Niggers by name at all. Use that to your advantage. If they use shit like (((they))) and (((them))) all the time while talking shit about Trump, you know they're shilling.

Its not fake, and Holla Forums even admitted that they shill here in the cyclical

Don't you get it, faggot? Saying that Trump is carrying out the kike agenda is praising the day before the evening.
They want to use the time window until Trump does his next step which will likely reveal if he is a puppet or not to demoralize as many Holla Forumsacks, make them doubtful and irrevocably rob them from their enthusiasm for Trump. This will diminish the influence and the memetic potencial of Holla Forums.

Tbh fam fuck NIGGERS and KIKES day of the DOTR! RWDS murder all who disagree smh

Notice how there were already several threads about this and how it was spammed in every Syria thread just before, yet no action from the mods.

Just imagine if the other side of the story was the one doing the spamming.

Or they're just TRSodomites who think using their autistic memes is better than naming the jew.

And speaking of niggers…

It was clearly edited, and poorly at that.

BLACKED

Mods are overwhelmed with all the 'Fuck Drumpf, i hate him now' posts. Are you fucking blind?

wtf I love Syrian refugees now

Notice how so many are dead set on interpreting this as israel/jew prowess, to comical levels? It's because they are trying to reassure themselves it's good for them. The dedication they're displaying says a lot about what thoughts are tormenting them.

you are too much a simpleton to be on this site, may I suggest facebook comments

discord.gg/2Yaet8t
Half chan fag here, massive shilling, more than usual, 8ch has come up as another target. Just wanted to warn you of more and give you at least one confirmed source

So, taking out Assad is really bad for the jews?

Why would they be overwhelmed? They're not the ones flooding the catalog with threads right now.

t. Holla Forums
Given your concern trolling and your saging, i really think that is possible.

What is the motto of Holla Forums? "Gas the…"

KIKES race war now 8841 hiley hitley DORT all of the niggers who disagree with us

What happened to Assad?

Kys, concern shill. The 'fuck Drumpf nao' shilling is everywhere and absolutely obvious. The threads are made by the Holla Forumsacks who lurked enough and who try to minimize the damage.

test i'm jew. have i gotten banned for wrongthink marxist kike leftypol goon shill trs yet

There are always shills everywhere nigger. You attempting to use them as an excuse is pathetic.

You always end up outing yourselves.

CANT MOSSAD THE ASSAD

t. paid shill

Excuse for what, faggot? I am not the one blowing my load too early. Those are the shills and the gullible and cucks.

Just look at the image, it isn't even a good fake.

It's apparently, "Gas the kikes, except for the based ones in the Trump administration".

Trying to put words in my mouth there?
Where did I say that Kushner is based? Of course that is fucking kike needs to go. But what do you really know about his influence? There are multiple reasons why Trump could have done this. You are just trying to use the opportunity to conduct D&C.
The result will be a divided Holla Forums, even if Trump doesn't touch Syria anymore and it all turns out to be 4D chess. You are shills or gullible cucks with no spine.

Hero

youtube.com/watch?v=xjOSZ6QgGgY

Test still jew

holy fuck, I can not believe this over reach

fullchan is getting fucked

big league

pscp.tv/w/1YqKDXqZOaNKV

watch tru/pol/

For not following Trump no matter what he does? You're the spineless cuck who's fine with him gargling jewish cock because he's the "G-d Emperor" and knows better, even though the main reason we supported him was because he was supposed to bring an end to our neoconservative foreign policy.

It's funny how they don't think Holla Forums's constantly demolishing and rebuilding.

Unless they're a janitor, they won't be here all the time. This place does fluctuate with the time and day of the week.

nice try cuck
go back to your shillshed

See how they completely rely on ad hominem and shill accusations? Each and every single one of them?

I supported Trump to get rid of the mexicunts and fight off political correctness. The Middle East garbage was pretty far down on the list at the time, except for banning them from the US.

wow, they are despicable

incredible analysis bro
I hope that more of tru/pol/ fights these faggots

You did the same exact thing in your post and now try to turn around and accuse as if you're innocent.
You are a shill, whether paid or not. Your ideas are tired and arguments worthless. It is easily seen whenever you post.
Ad hominem at this point is just joyous noise when you don't have an argument to go upon.

Your nose is showing.

powerful analysis user

keked but dismissed as disinfofaggot

You faggots clearly weren't here leading up tot he election. Remember "America First"?

Always the reddit-spacing…

Yup, just like the script tells you fucks to do with every single person that disagrees with you lmao

lmao2

pscp.tv/w/1YqKDXqZOaNKV

watch this faggot

I was calling out the other guy you massive retard.

they are all massive retards because they employ lies/disinfo/faggotry/lies

I see this. Strangely enough, they've strengthened the camaraderie between half/pol/, full/pol/ and other boards on h8chan that people like me prefer to post. What a strange phenomenon.

true that

true that

what? anyone who reads this board (let alone posting) for 5 minutes a week can see that struggle is what defines us

Dubs named the jew

If someone pulled a screensot out of their ass that shows shilling instructions saying to promote hitler and jew hatred would you suddenly become an antifa just to "resist" the shills? Trump fucked up, that's a fact, shills are just using his mistakes against him. And this really was a big mistake, he sold out the people who voted for him and did the thing he said he wouldn't do.

The truth always holds more weight than any lie.

Nice jewish word games, but let me unjew it for you: for turning on Trump at the first possible opportunity the second he makes some decision that isn't perfect, even though it's not nearly the most relevant issue to most on Holla Forums and he's doing plenty of good on many other issues that we care about. This is just a more kiked version of "he's not even literally Hitler, goy."

Back to >>>Holla Forums kikeroach

This graphic clearly conflates several different and opposing liberal perspectives, and where it doesn't it is just reductionist to the point of being absurd. I'm no friend of liberals but I'm calling bullshit in this.

Syria and jewish wars aren't relevant to Holla Forums? Are you one of those kikes who pretending there's just a weird "pro-Assad faction" here and that most Holla Forumsaks never cared about Syria?

Can you explain the rationale behind unironically supporting Assad? Is it just in order to undermine IS and Isreal? Or is there actually something you like about the Syrian government?

My stance on this is that the US shouldn't be wasting resources on this shit and should focus on this shit as there dosen't seem to be any right answer, and the money can be better spent on domestic investments.

Remember rule #1 "There are no good jews." and the 14 words and no shill will ever have power over you.

Their critical error is in thinking it was ever about Trump. While he is a fun guy, it was always about the endgame and he has been appointed as of today.

Now that the shilling is out in the open, it's easy to counter it.

Filter, sage and don't engage.
The shills will either get bored or argue amongst themselves.

It's funny because there is no weak spot.

They are scared so they shill. Here's something to be scared about.

Niggers and Kikes should die.
That being said we should always criticise trump for anything he does wrong. He isn't perfect and our criticism makes him stronger. Fuck off shills. You only have redpill ed all the newbies on how active jewish disinformation is. Basically you made us stronger.

Kike shills want you to stop supporting Trump's war for israel! Don't take the bait fams!

(1)

Yeah fams, let's all hate Trump now. filtered.

You type like a libshit.

It's not shills, just idiots.

Let's be clear, just because we wanted Trump elected and we support some of his decisions, doesn't mean we have to support him in everything.
This is not a fucking r/the_Donald. People here have their own views and their own opinions, and had them before the whole Trump thing.
If Trump does some shit against these views we have every fucking right to criticize him.

Reported, kike

check'd 'n' heil'd

You have to go back, quadnigger

Lurk 2 years before posting you clueless faggot

OT:
What is the one fact we know for certain? The Trump administration is polluted with kikes who are desperate to drag USA into yet another war for the Greater Israel project; a war that will lead only to further destabilisation of the middle east, more influx of shitskins into Europe, and inevitably accelerate white genocide. Peace in Syria is imperative for our peoples survival, and the kike knows this. Whether Trump is in on it, whether he isn't in on it is something worth putting on the back-burner until more conclusive evidence appears. This is the prime opportunity to force-feed redpills on jewish and Israeli treachery to the normalfags. Everything is secondary to exposing the pollutant scheming hand of kike and protecting the white race.

Agreed. This world will never be free until its true enemy is unmasked.

Last I heard the west was putting troops on the ground soon.
That doesn't sound like chess.

We must criticize his actions.

Don't despair reddit is saving the day

The fact that the MSM just flipped on Trump and began to ass lick him is a big warning sign to me.
The fact the shills on the chans are no longer as loud and that more and more of the criticism is only coming from Holla Forums is a warning sign.

Trump used us and took the rest of the conservatives and liberals with him.

It's odd, grabbing pussies, hearsay about Russia and saying mean stuff were all impeachable offences. Bombing a country without congressional consent is just naughty.

My opinion on Trump is exactly the same as Trump's actions.
I support anything Trump does against Israel's interests and oppose anything that helps the Jews. If he reveals it was all 88D chess and uses it to fulfill one of his campaign promises (no more foreign wars) while Assad remains in power, I will support him. Until then, my view of his actions is
FUCKING REEEEEE

There you go.

Explain how it's so important the trump train remains intact, no matter what. Protip: election season is OVER. There's no longer any reason to put on a united face and shill for Trump across the internet, because we no longer need to go around convincing people to vote for him.

What matters now is holding his feet to the fire when he fucks up. Or when he appears to be fucking up, if you believe the 4D chess narrative. It might be 4D chess, but that will be the case regardless of whether we give vocal opposition to attacking Assad. In other words, there's nothing lost from complaining about Trump's actions

They harassed him on all that shit.
But bombing innocents after a false flag is super fine.

It's fucked. Is he blackmailed?

There has been a lot of contradictory stuff said from all sides of the WH, I guess it's Trump trying to confuse everyone (successfully). That's why
I can't base my decisions on anything but actions or Syrian (not even Russian) response.

Kek wanted Trump to win. Remember that our god is never wrong on these things. Both he and Trump know things we don't know now, so let's not jump to hasty conclusions guys. Also, he is the god of chaos after all. He must of done this to both test our faith, and to cause mass havoc. So praise KEK and praise Trump!

You're just butthurt because you don't have enough neurons to win against a "shill" in an argument

bullshit. I post here everyday. Trump becoming a neocon zionist faggot is bad. hopefully that's not happening. this isn't a safe space idiot

Holla Forums memed Trump into office, but Trump doesn't empower our memes. Holla Forums does.

Kek is a manifestation of memes and the bringer of chaos. For all we know, it's in Kek's intention that Trump were to be manipulated into Israel First and that brings the chaos and darkness before the new day. Really, we should be taking the opportunity to call out that Trump 180'd on many things when jews like Kushner began clearly influencing him.

bump

ALL POSTERS ARE TO SLAP A HAPPY LITTLE NIGGER DOWN IN THEIR POST TO PROVE THEY'RE NOT SHILLS

Polite sage for double-post

We should build on this little tech tree we discovered. Remember the shills aren't free people. They're office workers, with the most intellectually dwarfing and taxing job a blue collar worker could suffer.

You better believe they've got rules and regs. Let's find them, and move their cage over the fire.

Nice dubs. Anyway the sudden influx of shills trying to divide and demoralize us shows how afraid and desperate (((they))) are. Don't fall for their lies and stay strong. The kikes brag about being the chosen people, yet their arrogance will be their downfall.

Let's jam, bayb.