Shadilay Live Version

The creator of Shadilay just uploaded rare live 1986 recording of Shadilay.

youtube.com/watch?v=fF0Cb7h6ZBQ

youtube.com/watch?v=fF0Cb7h6ZBQ

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NlVOe
archive.is/AxgBy
archive.is/Z3aaS
pyramidtextsonline.com/documents/DicksonDictionary.pdf
hieroglyphs.net
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahdara
linguistics.byu.edu/classes/Ling450ch/reports/Quechua1.html
jasonthompkins.wordpress.com/2015/02/17/from-the-black-sun-into-the-ray-of-green-light/
google.cz/maps/place/Shadeland, Indiana,[email protected]/*
fac
nicholson1968.com/nicholson1968s-post/saturn-worshipthe-black-cube
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sha_(Cyrillic)
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/di#Italian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lai
www(.)gematrix(.)org/?word=shadilay
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RARE
A
R
E

Did we ever find out what the lyrics meant?

The black sun is featured prominently in the video. Praise Kek!

Last time we got a new Shadilay we got President Trump soon after.
Kek is about to deliver a massive happening

What does Kek mean by this.

That means Kek is trying to tell us something else now

schism when?

They didn't have that kind of 3D rendering of space back then…

See you in September?

At 4:12 a planet blows up and everyone claps.

i think he edited the old vvideo and added that she for who knows what reason

KEK CONFIRMS WORLD ENDS THIS 12TH

I needed that, thanks.

that's fucking great user SHADILAY

it means we harness the black hole and go galaxy hopping like fucking badasses

This is a great omen.

This is fucking great.

Possibly copyright reasons - this was recorded on an Italian TV show in the 80's, and while the singer has the right to his own likeness and performance, he probably doesn't want to risk showing the host/audience/set for more than a few seconds. (Especially with Youtube's bots being extra retarded lately.)

What are the lyrics anyway?

Bumping for meme magic

Praise Kek, Shadilay!

Did the capability to create graphics like that exist in 1986? It looks like 1986 graphics to me, but I could be wrong.

Yeah but they looked like the oregon trail.

How did you manage to get poontang in Oregon Trail? Did you name another character poontang?

Kek =/= Trump

D-does that mean the world is going to end?

Will we at least get to go to the promised chan?

Praise Kek

The promised chan is in the other side user.

we still dont know what SHADILAY means

I think it's pretty obvious that shadilay is a word that espouses the feelings of the song.

I've been trying to find the English version lyrics (as opposed to the translation you've posted of the Spanish or Italian). Do you or do any other anons know what they are?

I thought it was the name of the woman he loves, but that's just an assumption, not from any factual knowledge.

Is he dressed in camouflage at 1:20?

I think SHADILAY is kinda of our "HALLELUJAH" if that makes sense

Kek drive back the shills with the power of smug 2Ds

It's our Allahu Ackbar

S H A D I L A Y

Can we get a weebum?

Yes, hes wearing what looks to be Italian m1929. Its fairly nice stuff, I've got one with SS camo used as repairs to it.

archive.is/NlVOe

archive.is/AxgBy

archive.is/Z3aaS

I don't know jewspeak, but doesn't that mean "praise god" or whatever?

"Shadilay" could be our "praise Kek".

noticed there's no esoteric kekism threads anymore, self development threads banished too.

Part of the great pozzing?

Fuck off goon.

Well at least I don't see those kekistani faggots in the comments.

It's just about money.

Posting in a Blessed Thread

That's fine.

It looks like the "planet" that blew up might instead be a moon. A larger planet moves into focus behind the moon as it explodes, and it looks like the moon becomes part of a large ring orbiting the planet (presumably Saturn) in the background.

Didn't Saturn come up a lot during the Pizzagate investigations? Do any of the moons of Saturn have any relevance to us today? Maybe one of their names or something like that? I've been looking up the moons of Saturn trying to find something significant but I'm not seeing anything.

WHAT IS KEK TRYING TO TELL US?

Should I get a coffee mug and a hat with or without the triangle logo design? Which has more memetic potential?

Pretty sure it did. Saturn has something to do with elite satan cult worship.

They didn't in 1976 either but Pink Floyd's re-release of Live at Pompei has 3D renderings too, added later. Most likely an edited version of the original recording by the artist, which is common industry practice.

Of course the original creator would cash in on it, who wouldn't? That doesn't change the fact that he was merely a vessel for Kek (pbuh) to communicate through.

SHADILAY

kek I thought he was wearing flecktarn camo at first.

pls screencap, dont have faceberg.
you will be rewarded with 1000 internets.

I tried using a Sumerian dictionary and got "bird diarrhea flood".

Request for people with social aids accounts

Ask him for official lyrics in English and Italian.

Makes sense
one thing I'll never get is people proving of PooPoo PeePee yet say that only kikes like toilet humor

I thought he was singing about a girl and Shadilay was her name.

Well, like Kek, you would expect it to be Ancient Egyptian. And indeed shad-iret, which would have been pronounced "shad-ilay" in the Middle Kingdom (r to l, final t becoming silent), literally means "to dig is the duty." In other words, "time to dig…"

Evidence:

Dictionary here: pyramidtextsonline.com/documents/DicksonDictionary.pdf

SAd p.103 "dig, dig out."
irt p.110 "duty (of someone)."

The planet renders look like something from a Star Trek movie.

I am 100% okay with this.

"shad" is hebrew for "breast"

"el shaddai" is hebrew and means 'god of the breast" or udder, and is a name for god.

Shadilay, probably is a name for Kek. Would be amusing.

Maybe kek is speaking hebrew for the lulz?

Yup, I think I'm right on this. Video related. Watch it!

I think Shadilay is the sacred name of Kek. And relates to praising him.

fuggin 4th dimensional poopoopeepee
pepe=peepee
damn we are being rused

Posting opening lyrics:

El shaddai, el shaddai,
El-elyon na adonia,
Age to age you're still the same,
By the power of the name.
El shaddai, el shaddai,
Erkamka na adonai,
We will praise and lift you high,
El shaddai.

Power of the name? praise and lift you high,
El shaddai? I think it fits Holla Forums

Interesting. Shaddai El Chai is linked with Yesod, the ninth sephirah in Kabbalah, which has to do with mind, dreams, and images…that'd be memes, I guess.

This thread is here so esoteric Kekism threads are obviously still allowed.

I don't think they ever existed.

I doubt Kek would want praising via a Hebrew god-name…last I heard, the Egyptian gods were a bit, er, tetchy about the whole monotheism/Judaism thing. I think it's more likely that the sound of the word jives well with Kek as a master of memes: Hebrew and Egyptian both being sacred languages, the sounds themselves have magical power. So there's this weird crossover where the word "shadilay" crops up as the title of a modern song linked with Pepe, and can be analyzed as meaning intelligible things in these two ancient languages. (Not Sumerian, though. Apparently Kek has little time for Sumeria.)

Wikipedia quote:

"The root word "shadad" (שדד) means to plunder, overpower, or make desolate. This would give Shaddai the meaning of "destroyer", representing one of the aspects of God, and in this context it is essentially an epithet. The meaning may go back to an original sense which was "to be strong" as in the Arabic "shadiid" () "strong"

I mean if he wants to make money I don't have a problem with unless he starts copyright dickery.

Well wiki says Shaddai means Destroyer, which also fits Kek. Maybe Kek did it for the lulz? Seriously, listen to that song here:>>9689918

lel

There is exactly the same word in Egyptian: Sad. (Dickson's dictionary p.152: "cut down." pyramidtextsonline.com/documents/DicksonDictionary.pdf )

So reading "shadilay" as Sad jrt instead of SAd jrt, you get "destroying is the work." Not a bad epithet for a god of the Ogdoad.

By the way mate, looks like things are getting a bit esoteric over in this thread, not sure if you've seen it.

This seems like a major find to me, with "Cut down" and "Destroyer" being the same word in both languages as proof? It's also used as a praise (as el shaddai in that song) and seems to be the name of Kek (chaos God)

Here you go fam

It's not that surprising, as the languages are closely related, as is Arabic. I'm not sure Dickson's dictionary has it, but Faulkner's dictionary notes that Sad refers to the sort of cutting down that a lumberjack might do, i.e. cutting down with the intention of rebuilding something new. And note that Kek, in Egyptian religion, is the darkness before the dawn, necessary destruction to make way for rebirth…it all fits perfectly.

It's easy to confuse Assyrian or Hittite with Sumerian due to them all using the same glyph system, but they're all quite different from one another…

B-black sun?

TO DIG IS THE DUTY????!??

The Meme king of Sumeria is Gilgamesh

Are you sure it's destroying is the work, or cutting is the work? SAd according to other dictionaries for ancient Egyptian is to dig.

Digging is what we do here. It's all coming together.

irt means eye (noun) and irtt is milk (noun)
Those two are only Shad-il The AYYYY LMAO is missing. This is all guess work, without a proper ancient linguist we can't know for sure how the pronunciations work. But SAd is definitely dig.

hieroglyphs.net

Yup, fits very well. Serpents (Keket is the serpent and female form of Kek) relate to wisdom, and is connected to the tree of knowledge, or the red pill so to speak. Kek, or Shadilay is of Chaos and the red pill, or wisdom.

Someone posted the english version lyrics a long time ago. They werent anything special. The Italian version is where the magic is and the english version is kind of just hamfisting words to match the cadence of the song iirc.

That one user got in touch with him to ask what shadilay meant but they he sperged

Nah, the name is similar to the Egyptian name in meaning, so it helps to prove its meaning in general. It's actually kind of scary how well it all fits.

It doesn't mean Kek is speaking Hebrew anymore than it means he's speaking Egyptian. The point is the root of the word. We know now: Destroyer = Shad, and relates to Keks sacred name.

Kek rewards those who spread his word with monetary gain.

I'm sure the timing was arbitrary.

You can have "dig" or "cut," depending on whether you read SAd or Sad: A and a are two different letters.

I'm sorry, jrt is the noun "duty," probably related to the verb jrj, "make, work, do, beget," and all sorts of other meanings. jrt can indeed also mean "eye."

Actually, there's an even better reading that sounds much more like "shadilay," which I missed earlier. The most obvious reading is SAd jrj, "to cut down, (is) to beget." i.e. cutting down and/or digging (depends whether you read SAd or Sad is the necessary first step to creating something new. Either necessary destruction, or necessary research before renewal. Both seem to fit pretty well.

In case you'd not guessed, ancient linguist reporting in. And now reporting to bed. Good night.

Whatever Jew.

Thanks.

If you meant approving by proving, poopoo peepee was a psyop designed to free Pepe from the clutches of normalfag masses. It worked and gave Pepe the edge before the election which by then destroyed Pepe's reputation with normalfags like on tumblr. Poopoo peepee was only moderately successful at best since it wasn't constant. But like a slow-cooked meal, it paid off in the end.

He's saying 'to cut' fits with the Hebrew 'destroy', so it's a match. Comparing it to the Hebrew, lead to its meaning in general, so why are you mad? Because El Shaddai lead to it? Video related lead to it? Big deal. No one cares.

We understand things by comparison. Even the song. It's how to figure things out.

fucking Shads get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I wonder if Shadman has anything to do with this.

It's shadad that means Destroyer. Shad on its own would mean Breast.

I was unable to spend time on Holla Forums when that picture was being discussed.. do you have the high quality one? i have an idea… that arc shaped splotch above the '2 eyes' sure looks like a fucking string of numbers to me

WEW

ON A WHIM I COUNTED THE DIGITS..

沙德拉

沙德拉 FUCKING SHADILAY 沙德拉

nice

When it comes to Shadman I sorta of think of him like I think about Zone.

They're extreme degenerates but they're our extreme degenerates.

So strange, I keep mishearing the chorus as
SHADILAY, SHADILAY, PREPARE YOURSELF FOR WAR
SHADILAY, SHADILAY, OH POL
"SHADILAY, SHADILAY, THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR HEART
SHADILAY, SHADILAY, OH POL

…Is Kek talking to me through youtube?

Are you fucking kidding me?

There is a kill NPC in the Shadela down next to the lake can be found on the left

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I STUMBLED UPON

danke

THE NUMBERS

Something interesting.

(checked)
You have to kill the NPC user, or find the dead NPC where another message might await you.

It's still allowed, the actual /fringe/ posters apparently moved to /polk/ from what another user mentioned in another thread.

Checking the most appropriate satan trips.

Tay's resting place confirmed next to a lake?

These are some mighty fine digits.
There's a lake near my house, infested with gigantic fucking frogs. Should I investigate to see if there's any synchronicity going on here?

Did they stop allowing Pizzagate threads too? Where the fuck did they all go. Some Alex Jones shitters start claiming Pizzagate was a sham or some such nonsense, forgetting that Satanic bitch, her spirit cooking and all of the other shit ever happened, and suddenly our threads on the investigation die off.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahdara

What planet explodes at the end?

Is that earth? Or one of Jupiter's satellites maybe?

Is kek warning us about the end of times?

There's a Pizzagate sicky right now you dumb dumb

Yes

I only see four stickies, and delete all cookies every time I start my browser. Of those four none are about Pizzagate. Have I been bamboozled?

Aren't the normies NPCs until we redpill them?

Aight, I'll stop by there first thing in the morning then.
There's a huge storm drain just to the left of the lake, relative to the only pathway in. If dubs, I'll go inside the storm drain and see if the thing we're looking for is inside. I feel like it will be, fuck.

Past it into google. The first thing that comes up is 召唤沙德拉 meaning summon shadilay

No you're just retarded
See

They are.

You should go in there anyway. (Even if you didn't get dubs)

Whenever someone finally answers the meaning of Shadilay, I respectfully request that they cap and repost on >>>/tok/ now that it's back up. tok = Temple of Kek

(checked)
Well now you've forced my hand. I'll take pics if I find anything interesting in there.

Oh

wew

Good luck user!

(WEW)

Closest seems to be shadi (of shadilay) means to cut or destroy; or shadad in the Hebrew. So Destroyer = Keks sacred name. Shaddai used as a name of praise .Haven't seen anything better.

wew lad

You may want to try checking the west side of the lake (some might argue that because west is on the left side of a compass/map) though if I were you I would scan the entire perimeter of the lake just to be sure I did not miss anything.

Good luck.

kek works in hilarious ways

HERETIC

ARBEIT MACHT FREI

There has to be more. Perhaps there is a lost aryan connection, such as the Inkas who's rulers were blue eyed blondes from the sea. Their language is Quechua
linguistics.byu.edu/classes/Ling450ch/reports/Quechua1.html

>tfw that's my birthday
Have I been selected by Kek?

What is this, Holla Forums? We accept and promote capitalism here.

Have I stumbled upon an Esoteric Kekism thread?

No, we're National Socialosts. Third position, best position.

I'm falling asleep, so inquiring here before I forget. Could this have relevance to Esoteric Kekism?
jasonthompkins.wordpress.com/2015/02/17/from-the-black-sun-into-the-ray-of-green-light/

This has the right amount of funk. Thank you 80s psychedelic funk.

misread that as town

google.cz/maps/place/Shadeland, Indiana,[email protected]/* */,-87.0009705,12.25z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x8812e15dc02f9f9d:0x4d8874c346d83d5c!8m2!3d40.373647!4d-86.9488985

and there is a fucking lake WTF

Also, Shadilay got re-realesed digitally today.

Vid related.

English version.

WEW THIS MONTH IS FUCKING CRAZY. It's all in the damn number.

Kek he's going all out on Goybook too, fac
ebook.com/pepe.shadilay.official/

Truly /ourguy/

Well seeing as this is turbulent times ATM lets see where the shadilay takes us

But user it's the DREAM of light not the BRINGER.

Come on.

So far the guy has not been crying about people using his music or whatever. Let him, hell I hope he is gonna repress the LP.

1987 is the year of my birth

spoopy

In 1987 Huey released this *Checks dubs* 4

The love of money is the root of all evil.
Repeating digits are important to freemasons.
Lucifer is the lord of light.
Anons are helping the enemy, some unknowingly.
Shadilay is a slightly more elaborate version of row your boat, a freemasonic mantra.
Songs are as powerful as memes.
You have been warned. Think before releasing a meme out there.

you needed dubs then tbh

a

It's a pretty neofolk looking outfit.

kek

true

no dubs here tbh

You were born to shitpost. Congratulations. Grab a rifle and pass the ammunition.

I'd argue songs can be more powerful than ritualistic use of symbolism.

certainly, a Song is a powerful memetic device
That's why Music is used a lot to pushed Jewish talking points

holy shit. literally

pic related

I agree, memes are more suited to the modern attention span though.
Once you know who's doing it and how, it becomes overwhelming, it's literally everywhere.

I know right, Imagine all the people sharing all the world.

Dunno that song, but there is that gay Lady Gaga and that gay Macklemore song that comes to mind
Though we have our shit too, Notorious KKK and Kill all the Gays (And the faggots) are catchy as fuck

Everyone know's John (bigger than Jesus) Lennons Imagine don't they?

Thats fine. Niggas gotta eat

*knows

Damn it user, Satan is a kike word for enemy. You're talking about Lucifer or Lucibel, not "satan"

I actually don't know how it goes

Praise Kek, little nigger.

I don't know a better description of us and Kek than an enemy of kikes.

So now we're going to start hybridizing disco and heavy metal? What the flying fuck all is going on?

Alright, better retort this time.
user, language holds power. We do not use the language of our enemy to define ourselves, or else we are corrupted by the thoughts of our enemies.

Be glad, it's a fucking commie song anyways

Well you say memes are more suited for the modern attention span. But I bet you my shiniest and most rare coin, that, they listen to music more than they browse for memes.

Then let's help them find the music. The artist who made this song has jumped head first into our pond gleefully, while others recoil in horror. I like him for that.

I don't care if he tries to make some dollarydoos off this. It's his song, afterall. Hell, he's probably happy that we re-discovered him. I'm not gonna mind, and if he doesn't try to force copyright law against us I might even buy something from him.

Just imagine his feels… Two decades pass since his youthful career faded and he's suddenly bigger than he ever was before, with a fanbase as cultish as the deadheads, but us.

Yeah, hes been cool about letting us use the album image and song everywhere, ill prob buy something too

I like to support and contribute to artists that i like. And this spaghetti nigger, unbeknownst to him, made the biggest contribution of them all. Kekspeed to him.

Somali?

Apparently it's something in World of Warcraft.

nicholson1968.com/nicholson1968s-post/saturn-worshipthe-black-cube

ACTUALLY, user…. THERE ARE FOUR POSSIBILITIES!!!!!
(the redmond one isn't visible but it's 2.22 miles from Lake Sammamish)
We gettin' downright Arthurian up in here!

…I really dig the design on the euro HQ btw.

Shart, didn't notice I selected two of the same one, 2nd was supposed to be Hyperabad, India (lol wot a name)

hot dang redmond is purdy btw.

Is Kek telling us to be horsefuckers?

Artist is on faceberg, official lyrics where??

sounds like the polish word for Jude.

The storm drain was flooded, I couldn't get in. I patrolled around the perimeter of the lake for about 15 minutes, and didn't find anything noteworthy.
When I was leaving, a red turtle emerged out of the water and looked straight at me. I'm talking crimson red, throughout the entire body. It had a long ass neck, around 1.5 feet or so. Smooth shell. Had a snout resembling an alligator's. When I grabbed my phone to take a picture, it vanished under the water. I've tried looking up what kind of turtle fits that description, and I can't find anything that matches what I saw.

Was this the only song he ever did?

Light is in many religions the holy father, god. And as far as i know, they all were influenced by the abrahamic raligion. Abraham itself was under the influence of the old pharaos. Ekypt overall is the oldest civilication on earth. And as it was told in all these religion, like a meme, from chaos came live, or light, or what ever. As we also know, in ancient ekypt, chaos was named keku. Born from chaos, bringer of light.

Shadilay

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sha_(Cyrillic)

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/di#Italian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lai

Sha: Voicless group
di: of
lay: octosyllabic couplets Poem

Shadilay is a octosyllabic poem of a voicless group.
let that sink in. links are there. not shitting you!

It's like every translation is relevant; just a different aspect of the same meaning.

WEW
E
W

We have the deepest lore.

THE BLOOD JEB RISES
You meant 1.5 inches, not feet, r-right?
Might have been a Box Turtle

The color is correct, but the snout isn't. That kind of turtle isn't native to my area anyway.
I didn't make a mistake on the measurement part. I'm not fucking kidding, the neck was almost as long as the shell.
The lake is filled with snakes and turtles. Maybe this this thing got in a fight and was on the verge of death when it surfaced? That would explain the crimson color. This thing just looked plain weird. I haven't seen anything like it in the 6 years I've lived here.
I've drawn up a sketch. 3000 years in MS Paint.

Glad there are none of those kekistani faggots in the comments. Here's to the real children of KeK!

That sounds like an alligator snapping turtle.

Feels like bullshit. Or does Shadilay man live in the US?

mfw I am currently 3 miles from Orlando

right wing disco squads

Maybe it was a soft shell turtle covered in red algae. There are various species that spread to areas they aren't native to because they are relatively popular pets that get too big for 50 gallon aquariums. That's my best guess for a turtle with a freakishly long neck and smooth shell. they grow algae and scum too, but I've only seen green and brown colors.

Copy that.
Eastern long-necked turtle?

Pretty sure it's just sung in English.

I'm starting to believe there are a small number of immortal wizards out there, like those Keanu Reeves memes, who set these kinds of things up ahead of time to warn us of the eschatological cycle.

So far, I'm getting

Old memes are destroyed?

Can you elaborate? This is interesting.

It's Dano-Norwegian nursery rime propaganda, translated to English. The point is that the child pretends to row over Kattegatt, the strait between Norway and Denmark.

That seems like the best explanation. I guess Kek didn't have anything to say to me. Maybe it was just a message from Jeb?

I really, really like that filename.

www(.)gematrix(.)org/?word=shadilay

R A R E