Exhibitionist Thread: Unorthodox Edition

Post people showing mastery of game mechanics, particularly when it involves doing something pointless or needlessly difficult and/or Rube Goldberg-ian.
And of course, if it's a video of you playing, make sure to brag about it.

I'll start.

- While I'm disappointed that I killed one clone soldier with direct gunfire, I would note that I one-shotted him square in the dick.
- Also, I got a two-for-one deal with my first grenade toss / skeet shoot. That should make up for it.
- Also, Francepop is bestpop

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/GameKiller346
youtube.com/channel/UCb2PTdRGKwLjOJQtSW2YF_A
youtube.com/channel/UCzcTKznyk_FWK_KWamAIweg
youtube.com/user/CosmicContrarian/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cannot contriboot because I suck at videogames but holy shit that webm deserves a bump, both for the action and the Alizeè

mfw alizeè

hilarious and original

God give me strength.

There's a lot of shit on this channel that would count for this

Battle Garegga is even more autistic

Meh, you clearly had the enemy positions memorized.
I think anyone that doesnt sucks fat dicks at vydia plays FEAR without the slow-mo anyway

this CS looks so shitty, i see its still the same old "stand still and aim at a certain height in a place to get headhsots" shit

I wont even look the rpgshit webms, rpgs take no skill at all

Who the fuck listens to music while playing vidya?

There is no skill in that webm, though. Not if the player's wearing that dress.

From like 5 years ago, only video of my own gameplay I have.

Dragon's Dogma is an action game with some of the surface elements you might find in an RPG

I don't think that webm was a particularly good example of skilled play though, a well timed arc or jumping off a cliff to grab onto a flying enemy would be a better example.

If that crap isnt a rpg, i wanna see a webm of you fighting the last boss with a level1 character.
I'll be waiting.

Okay, Mr. hard to impress.
Yes, it took me a few tries and F9 keypresses to get a grenade skeet shoot right 6 times in a row.
FEAR would be better if slow-mo lasted only one second or half a second instead of 5 or 10 or whatever it is. As is, using it is just sending cows to the slow-mo slaughter.

I do, apparently. Not usually. And I didn't think plays.tv would capture sound from outside the game tbh. happy accident:^)

took me forever to try and get this under 8 mb, hopefully it's watchable

kek

Here, have a few zero commentary, high skill, high quality channels.

youtube.com/user/GameKiller346

GameKiller346, variety videos of a ton of different games, highly skilled at everything he touches. I think he does this as advertisements for some gaming site or something. 1080p HD everything.

youtube.com/channel/UCb2PTdRGKwLjOJQtSW2YF_A

StealthGamerBR, mostly plays Dishonored but he has a mix of other games there as well. Fucking INSANELY high levels of skill, especially in his Dishonored videos. 1080p HD everything, actually started getting paid by IGN recently to use his stuff in ads.

youtube.com/channel/UCzcTKznyk_FWK_KWamAIweg

Volound, mostly strategy games on max difficulty. Sometimes has videos of fucking around in multiplayer games where he talks.

youtube.com/user/CosmicContrarian/videos

Cosmic Contrarian, variety and high skill in everything.

Anyone has anything else like these, please share them.

nice talking to you faggots

Faggot.
nonetheless, thank you for your contribution ITT

I guess when I started this thread I was hoping we could all record vids of ourselves doing something that took us a little while to get right in our favorite vidya. Something we were proud of. Like when you could finally consistently shoot the ASMD shock rifle's slow-moving secondary-fire ball of light with the primary-fire in Unreal/Tournament. Or if you were so autistic in your Fallout 2 playthrough that you maxed science and traps as soon as possible. Impressive and/or autistic stuff worth sharing, like what RCT autists get to do in every damn thread.

If you're on a toaster computer, Plays.TV (which I found installed on my PC as bloatware after an AMD software update… and held off uninstalling just long enough to make the .webm at the start of the thread) works way better than FRAPS for recording gameplay. It's a 0% performance penalty if you've got an i5 from 2011 or later, and about a 10% performance penalty if you're on anything else and have a GPU made after about 2012.

thats not autistic, its just stupid. Nothing in the game requires a 300% Sci/Traps skill check.

B-But aren't games supposed to be about fun first and mastery/arcane knowledge a close second?

don't mind me, just putting some pictures of my wicked sick texture mods up.

Scuttlebug jamboree

wait

I'd like to make some Shadow Blade or Dustforce webms but my PC can't handle recording it

Not me, but I have a friend who is crazy into stealth. He's done most of the Death to Spies games (at least to my knowledge) and does a lot of Dark Mod videos. He's really good at it, fucking maps out the levels and learns every little detail to make sure he gets a perfect score.

you best post a speccy screenshot or we'll think you're sandbagging mang