Gorsuch Confirmed

Neil Gorsuch has been confirmed by the Senate. Vote was 54-45, the Supreme Court now leans conservative. Cucks and kikes on suicide watch.

archive.fo/Ih8vY

Nice, now if we can just remove (((Kushner)))…

If anyone doesn't know where he stands

Good. At least 2nd Amendment is safe for now. If we can just get rid of those shitlibs and kikess…

Neat. He seems alright.

I have no idea what's going on in the whitehouse right now, but at very least, even if everything else goes to shit, we've secured the Supreme Court.

At least Trump did one thing right.

What makes you say that, Satan? The fact that someone calls themselves a conservative doesn't mean they're on our side, that's one of many things you should have taken from Trump's cuckoldry (if you hadn't already figured it out).

>>>/oven/

Reddit salt

FTFY

Better than the SJW Hillary would have chosen. At least he will pretend to follow the constitution.

Holy fuck, this leftist is confirmed for knowing nothing about history. Leftists are the dumbest demographic on planet earth. It literally warms my heart to remember that in every commie hellhole, the programmed commies were betrayed by their leaders and died slow and painful deaths, before getting tossed like trash into mass graves. The only use for these subhumans is hard labor until death.

On the topic of the Constitution document–and I agree he's better than any Dem. pick–ultimately U.S. citizens must start seriously thinking about further amendments to undue those already passed into law and to ensure this country really becomes great again. Right people understand constitutional law to be more about the amendments already passed than the actual document written in the 18th Century.

*undo

Anyone got a good guess on how long it'll take now to get Trump's travel ban in action?

I have no Idea about US politico-constitutional matters, but I'm going to say 6 days.

amirite?

Interesting how everyone was focused on Syria all day today huh?

It's hard to tell, but going at the court system is in fact the correct direction to take–the courts are the ones which stopped the executive action after all. Since the S.C. confirmation, the situation is fresh again, and the best thing I can think to suggest is to look at President Trump's Twitter for hints as to the direction to get the travel restriction going and also his weekly addresses. But I would think that the court systems must become a lot more politicised, user.

48 hours or less.

Sounds too quick for politics so probably not. I wish, though.

I really do think this nomination will help clear some of the backlogged cases the sc hasn't been able to rule on or has ruled liberally. With those out of the way, passing amendments like term limits are on the Trump agenda.

In a better world, we would vote on amendments through conventions and circumvent (((congress)))

Hell is for ever!

Don't forget about the Roman-Catholics who need to be cleared out in your eagerness to get to the Talmudic Jew. Heresy is heresy.

Gorsuch doesn't seem that bad…..Goy

Well, at least there's a silver lining in the shitstorm of the last few days.

Now all we need is for the kikes like Ginsburg and Breyer to either croak or retire. They're in their 80s. What are the odds they can hold on to life for another 8 years?

It's leaned conservative for awhile, they need 1-2 more conservatives to really "lean conservative." Just look at all the shit that passed with the simple majority they've had the passed couple years.

Just in time to declare war on Syria and topple Dictator Assad.

So what will be the shill approach? Ignore it? Paint the man as a kike with bizarre unsourced and nebulous claims? Just cry impotently in a shower of buzzwords?

Feels a bit sleazy to need to go at the courts to manipulate how the law is interpreted, but it is how the left has been doing things for years and what made them get as far as they have with their bullshit.

So I'm feeling mildly comfortable with how things are going now. It also looks as though because the Dems fucked up with trying to filibuster here that it'll be easier to get a more hardlne right winger on the court next time.

TRUMP CONCEDES TO NEOLIBERALS & BOMBS SYRIA

GORSUCH INSTANTLY WHISKED THRU CONFIRMATION

Meh. Still need a few others to drop dead.

Something to be considered. Quite an expensive ploy to get a judge approved.

Why would that even be necessary? How exactly could they impede his confirmation?

Where are you shills coming from all of a sudden?

protestants are the heretics you daftie

Anti-Christian!

L.O.L.

Agree, it's not enough. I am just old enough to remember the hype for Roberts as being "conservative", and yet he was the 'conservative' who cast the deciding vote that the individual mandate, and thus "Obamacare", was constitutional. Hopefully both Ginsburg and Breyer go.

We now have somebody in the supreme court who actually gives a shit about the constitution. Way bigger news than deserves more attention than it has received.

I can't imagine their salt when Ginsburg drops dead or has to retire.
WEW

It doesn't matter because all he's asking for is a couple of months, rather pointless, needs to be permanent but that's not on the table.

You know he was the founder and president of a club called "Fascism Forever" back when he was in university

this

means fuckall now if we go all out with syria

What do they mean by "Merrick Garland's seat"? Why would it matter who Obobo wanted into the court, he's no longer president.

We all thought that when Justice Roberts came on board, but in the end he was a liberal cuck too.
Gorsuch will do the bidding of his globalist masters.

The unaware projection of the first cap. Holy shit.

kek. That's what they get for chanting at the tomahawk strike on syria.

They're mad they couldn't replace Scalia with a liberal judge in Obama's last year because turtle man told them to go pound sand. Problem is these idiotic moves by Schumer may flip the court super conservative if one of the other judges croaks (like Ginsberg who has cancer).

No it doesn't, it's still centrist by nature. It won't lean right until Ginsburg and some other justice dies or resigns. And that's assuming Trump nominates 2 hard right nominations like Gorsuch, I'm not sure if he'd get brainwashed by Kikener and Ivanka to nominate more centrists. But I am glad Gorsuch got nominated, but again it really doesn't do much other than keep the balance that was before Scalia died.

probably just to cover up the fact they suspended the senate rules of requiring 60 votes to move forward.

oh great, another fucking catholic woohoo what a victory

This this this.
Trump had to confirm Gorsuch using the nuclear option. But literally no one noticed because of Syria. Now Trump can use the nuclear option to blast through any future confirmations because the Dems failed to make a big enough noise over using the option in the first place. 4D chess strike again!

Those digits make a convincing argument.

Better than yet another kike, spic, or a dyke. At least I can imagine Gorsuch backhanding RBG when the bitch gets mouthy.

If dubs, Ruth Bader Ginsburg will die before the end of 2017.

Rollin' for early 2018.

Bombing is a one-time expense. A good judge will reap dividends for decades to come.

I'd be happy to bomb another Syrian airfield to lube the senate gears when Ginsburg finally croaks. Make sure to forewarn them through Russians just like this time.

We already had Thomas. Assuming Gorsuch is up to the task, only 7 more to go!

He's Catholic? We're fucked

defeatist