Do you think MOLYMEME turned on Trump?

What are your thoughts on the molymeme fiasco? Is he a traitor to the motherland?

are we still pro-trump?

No. You are the traitor.
If you join with John McCain, Pelosi, Obama, & Clinton and celebrate what Trump has done, you are a traitor.

REAL patriots are outraged.

is that a shoppe or from his cancer period?

That's not how it works, faggot. We are pro-white. When someone does something that advances the interest of white people, we support him. When someone does something that fucks us over, we call them out. Supporting someone just because of who they are, rather than because of what they do/say is utterly ridiculous.

I'm not going to suddenly be OK with more wars for ZOG just because Trump rubberstamped it this time. If he continues along this path, he's no better than Bush or O'Bongo.

Moly, or Trump?

I'm pro-White and I am for anything that achieves success for whites. This puts me off of the Trump Train for the time being.

Molyneux doesn't believe in spanking children. Lobbing 60 tomahawk missiles after a false flag is going to be a hard sell for him.

Are we seriously giving a shit about what ecelebs think now?

Sure I mean going from Assad can stay 2 days later to directly attacking the Syrian government for the first time means nothing.

No reason to question or get upset.

Nice one.

It's time to stop, user.

Okay, so how much interventionism is Trump allowed to do against Assad before it counts as a negative?

Nice one weak male

And getting pissed is not completely dumping him and repeating the "off the Trump train" meme as nauseum

ad*

Not really, no. I watched the video he put out and he says trump is fucking up, but chalks it up to an emotional response and the factions within his advisors. He admits he doesn't know what's going on in the guy's head but is not going to just say it's 1488D chess and not to worry like an idiot

Nice pic. But no, Trump crossed the line and betrayed the voters. Trump was always another centrist, we were all hyped for the first month, Molymemester too, but it's over and done with now, and he's beginning to talk and more importantly ACT like a neo-con, which makes Trump the enemy of the West. That's the end of it.

Yep, this. I fully supported Trump during the election, because he was the best candidate for whites. Now that the election is over, I don't need to shill for him anymore, my job is done on that front. Mission accomplished. Now is the time to hold his fucking feet to the fire and keep him honest when he steps out of line, and he's been stepping out of line an awful fucking lot lately. He needs to know that his base is fucking pissed and will not accept this bullshit.

Trump is all about building a legacy, and no matter what his globalist kike advisors say, if Trump sees it all going down the drain with the inevitable end result leading to him not only being a one-term president, but being a one-term president who went back on nearly all of his campaign promises and was hated by his base, I think he'll come around. He has to, that's our only hope of fixing this.

depends if it was all smoke and mirrors or not, this is the most optimistic scenario

E-celeb bullshit.
Your network is being mapped and exposed.
Milking hegelian dialectic of contrived opposition for maximum shekels.
Scum like MollyJew changes "beliefs" on a dime, swaying like a reed in the wind of profitability.
Gas yourselves.

THIS

GOOD LUCK, ASSAD

Where did you get this?

I made it.

With what generator?

Hi Holla Forums

See

Youtube Data Tools and Gephi.

And here is the out-grouping attack which members of the shill network always attempt to deploy, in a vain effort to protect their credibility.
Gas yourself.

the question is if trump is still pro-america (white)

It isn't very refined yet, and you have to take into account proximity and weight, but there is a strong cluster of mutually promoting shills, who use hegelian dialectic and contrived opposition to milk both sides, but also to keep discussion within narrow confines.
We don't know who is ultimately behind them, probably one of the big media groups like Rebel or Vice.

Neato!

I'm onto you, faggot. I know what you're doing.

Little tip, if you check out the female channels close to Red Ice, many of them are voiced by the same person.
A woman with the same speech mannerisms as Sinead Mccarthy but a Canadian accent.
Mccarthy is a trained voice actor.
Example, "Six Million Dollar Gas Bill" who also describes the use of Hegelian dialectic and the necessity of lying to subscribers.
Also reveals that they are occultists, which has been noted by other researchers in the past.

Yes, everyone with a popular channel is a shill.
Because if you aren't in the collective they destroy you.

Check out this faggot.
She is shitting herself now that science and technology has provided a visual representation of their shit. Watch the accusations flow.
Biab, got to cook some tendies.

This isn't just some guy who got famous for doing nothing and then thinks people should listen to his opinions, he is paid to express political opinions, because what he says is generally quite valid, and thus worth listening to.

Also your chart is shit and totally incomprehensible.

Fixed that for you.
H…how dare you criticize my cult leader and network affiliate, why haven't you dee-fooed your family yet?
MollyJew is called that for a reason, he is a lying Kike pretends to be White when it is beneficial, and who urges impressionable young people to abandon their parents.
Anti-family, does it get more Jewish?
Disgusting.
Woohoo, hahaha.

top user

6 planes and 4 dead nigger.

Say it faggot, I know you want to. Trump could nuke all of Syria and you'd still call him based.

preach it

Trying to explain how a logical and reasonable person thinks to a bunch of illogical leftist communist zombies who only know how to follow a cult leader for emotional stimulus is nigh impossible unfortunately, so the shilling won't stop. They think we think like they do, so they use antiquated childish strategies and think they are gaining traction, when in reality the only people they are making ground with are other forces of cointel.

It's like being surrounded by screaming children.

The delusion of some of these faggots is unreal. Trump can literally do no wrong, and they'll make all sorts of post-hoc rationalizations and completely change their principles just to make sure they don't feel the need to disagree with the God Emperor.

The worst I've seen is from the boomer cucks I know in real life. They were unironically saying shit like "haha fuck Assad I hate those muslims we should blow all his shit up!" And this is how the vast majority of these conservative boomers think.

This- also, I don't think Mall-Inn-Yoo's going to have any difficulty "defooing" from Donald Trump. I think the only way Trump could redeem himself to Molly would be to make an apology and state a commitment to non-initiation of the use of force, i.e. not attacking Syrian government forces. (Molly's more or less indicated he's fine with any degree of force against ISIS, up to and including torture, since he says that philosophy's about preventing these crises in the first place rather than refereeing the proper use of force in combating these nemeses, once created).

Molly didn't 100% commit to relinquishing Trump support the same way as The Daily Shoah did, but I think he's out if Trump doesn't come clean that he fucked up.

Nah, it's a shoop. He was a bit chubby around the cancer period

At this point, I can't tell who's shilling who anymore. From what I've seen on Holla Forums, they're wringing their hands and are in full support of this, doing and saying the things mentioned, and accusing all of the WNs who are disgusted with with this situation of being the shills.

Where is the compelling evidence? Some VA whore who may have been hired to do multiple videos on different channels is not proof of some vast "shill network" conspiracy. I'm always open to shifting my world-view to accommodate new facts, but until you post proof, you're just slinging bullshit.

I don't follow TRS anymore, but I did notice that Implicit Dick came out today to disavow Trump on twitter as well.
Even TRSfags understand the need to be objective about this. Even Implicit Dick understands that Trump is doing some very anti-White things.
I hate both entities, but I can't help but agree with them.

Oh boy, another thread with retards telling us not to watch molyneux. What a novel concept.
God damn I'm so tired of that shit.

Only because they're trying to save their brands. If there's one good thing that's going to come from this, it's that it's going to kill the Aut-Right.

Yeah, a draining of the swamp that no one even expected. 88D chess, indeed

I still am, though I speak for myself.

We are not nothing. The idea of this place is that you decide what you are for yourself.
I am not pro Trump anymore

Learn to take in information and make up your own fucking mind you cunt. "are we.." LEARN TO THINK FOR YOURSELF you cocksucker. If everyone is saying the same thing at the same time, isn't it just possible people understand shit you fucking don't?

This is a neo-cohen attack on Assad for Israel. "Good for the Jews." We've been fucking sold down down the river and he's been co-opted by neo-cohens.

We're not pro-anything here. At best we're anti-SJW.

The Pro-Assad camp that lurks around here has got to be the absolute weirdest aspect of Holla Forums. The guy is easily one of the least likeable world leaders, almost solely responsible for the influx of rapefugees into Europe, and yet he's a hero here because…why? Because he's one of three dozen Muslim countries that hates Israel? Gee wiz what a crusader.

Molyquu's issue is that he's takes his concepts to such a logical extreme there really isn't a practical way his special snowflake brand of libertarianism could ever be made manifest.

You aren't even trying, Moshe.

And he's right, hitting your kids is nigger-tier behavior.

anyone who know s basic military strategy can see that base is essential for the push they're doing. I think Trump did this because the neocons he surrounded himself with managed to sell it to him. he doesn't know shit about foreign policy, but I like his domestic.

You can't explain your logic on this without completely outing yourself. Is he the guy pushing Syrians out or how does this work?

Trump bomb Assad, and you try to sell that the reason Holla Forums opposes it is shills?

How much of a newfag are you really?

Why is MillionDollarExtreme (Sam Hyde) in there? (at the very top with two to the left) He's not just some E-celeb. Video related.

To what Israel? Maybe but jury is out. Sage for eceleb trash.

Assad is a soft spoken doctor that wins your respect within minutes of listening to him. Plus he hates Kikes and jihad cia niggers. What is not to love?