Burger/pol Thread

CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING

Rand Paul 2020

I know I know. Its a little early for us to decide anything for sure now and I still think we should vote Republican in the midterms. But just entertain and keep Rand in the back of your mind as an exigency plan? But for 2020 primaries its looking like there is a possibility we might want to make Trump a one termer. I think Paul can win in 2020. Reasons listed below.

Number 1: He will never do a military action without Congressional approval unless its an imminent threat to United States soil or allies. He follows the Constitution.

Number 2: If we can get him on board with the good things about Trump we have a winner. These being: America First. No TPP. Anti-Common Core. Better Healthcare. Keep an eye on the Federal Reserve. Far less Immigration. Wall.

Number 3: We already Know he is on board with several of those.

Number 4: A lot of us loved Ron Paul back in the day and he is his son.

Number 5: We know the Neocons and Dem establishment and Federal Reserve/ Goldman have always hated the Paul Family.

Number 6: His father drew huge crowds from both Independent and Democrat millennials. He had a crowd of over 10,000 at Berkeley and over 20,000 people in more conservative areas. The Pauls are a know brand.

Number 7: Last but not least. Its very possible that he can draw even more vote from African American. Latinos and Asians then even Trump did in 2016.

Discuss.

Also. If you feel like you have any better ideas in case of a need for a plan B candidate in 2020 please feel free to post them in this thread.

Better idea: RWDS 2017

This. We don't have time for Trumpstein to keep up his bullshit for another 4 years.

No, we burn it all down. We show the leftists exactly why they should have honored the Constitution.

We need a general, not a physician.

This thread again?

The military is the problem. Wake the fuck up.

You can post your plan B candidate in case worst comes to worst if you have one user.

This is the only appropriate course of action now.

FFS We don't even have all the info on the Tomahawk situation yet calm your goddamn tits. We need to figure out what the fuck exactly is going on before we plan our next move, and right now that could take weeks. And yes, we have that time. So chill the fuck out and keep an eye on the happenings.

Real talk: Voting has to be plan H or we deserve to get fucked.

How about holding the current politicians responsible instead of kicking the can down the road and hoping the next politician will take care of it? It's a revolution, not a revolving door

The administration just carried out a military attack on the legitimate government and armed forces of Syria so ISIS could move in and assault the base. We know exactly what happened. Fuck Trump.

Seriously fuck off.

Nice declaration of war on Syria you got there, idiot. All Assad did was say "you do this again and I nuke the jews". And now the false flags are spiraling up to an insane degree. The situation is still playing out. Patience shill, screaming "fuck Trump" before the dust settles is just shillery.

Shit tier choice

Rand Paul doesn't have any family members that are Jewish though. Unlike a certain somebody. And Rand wouldn't put any of his family members in the whitehouse.

Basically this. I like Rand a decent amount, but we don't have time to wait 4 years for a new president. The only hope we have is convincing more people to, regardless of ideology, to overthrow the government violently or peacefully, it doesn't matter.

Keep convincing people of our goal, and then attack once we get as much support as we can

Checking those triple dubs.

Rand is vastly inferior to Ron.

Still better than any other realistic option out there, which is kind of depressing.

Some of the worst Zionists aren't even Jews. Most of them are actual gentiles. Blood doesn't mean shit when it comes to the jews and the lackey's that bend the knee.

(checked) he bent the knee he hangs in the tree

You're going to get arrested if you try anything user. Always Remember. Only 50% of Americans even vote. 25% or less of Americans got Trump into the whitehouse. Don't be crazy.

that is basically saying you are a Zionist. While lolberts are probably straightly a better move if we want to take power from the Left and most classical Lolberts tend to lean conservative and traditionalist. I can't possibly recommend any brand of liberalism or democracy ever being a true solution in short of reelecting Hitler.

Rand is great except for 1 big problem, he is super pro immigration koch cuck that will obliterate our demographics. A shame.

I'm not suggesting we go around and just start shooting people randomly. But I would say some revolution is in order, and we are headed to war one way or another, so I'd rather it be towards our government than another middle eastern country.

Also that's why I said wait till we get enough support. We have to actually be able to defend ourselves from the government sending police and shit our way

You might have had some sway if you said Ron Paul, you chose the randlet though. He completely bent the knee to the kikes
That would be a shame as the only way he would win would be with a Ron Paul VP

I'm sure (((they))) have plenty of dirt on him and/or family members too. This is why it was important to fix democracy as soon as possible. We need somebody like Flynn to end this government and instate an improved democracy.

The objectively "best" candidate doesn't necessarily translate to being the most "electable" candidate. Trump himself wasn't even the best candidate on the Nov. 8 ballot.

If, by some miracle, Randlet did become the Republican nominee, I'm sure he'd get crushed by almost any Democrat. Sure, he may have the best policies, but the average idiot doesn't give a shit about policy. He also falls pretty far from the tree and is a Zioshill just like Trump.

whatever agency/military branch you work for, i know you are planning to put rands manlet ass in the oval office after trump is impeached and pence is arrested in your scripted counter coup bullshit. when the shooting starts, your paycheck is gone boyo. only chef boyardee and bunkers for you.

I liked Rand, he was my favorite when the GOP field was like 17 people deep early in the debates, but he consistently only polled at like +/- 5%, unfortunately he will never be main stream enough for the republican party, he'd piss off the rednecks by getting rid of the farm subsidies, he's seen as weak by the war hawks, he's short which fucks with peoples subconscious opinions of him, he doesn't flaunt his religion in public so evangelicals wont care in the primaries,

I think he would make a great VP pick though, we should be happy we have someone so principled in the senate even if he will never be main stream.

,///////. ./
-._ __,—//////////, .///
`-._ ,-' ) ) ) ) ) )''////_ /////
`-._ /) _,-' ))`. ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) )`-.//////
`-. ,-=([= / ()_)))))\ ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) )////////
O/ \) \____ )))))) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) \\\\\\\\
\ _ Krogg `````.)))/ ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ),-`\\\\\\\
\ ) ___,')),') ) ) ) )_),,–' \\\\\\
\=(o)####HHF" (___.\\)_),–'" `\\\\
-\\\ `\\\
\\\ `\

I don't work for anyone except 8/pol/ and I do it for free.

I think he will do better in 2020 then his father did. His fathers activists will all be prime voting age in 2020.

Plus Rand isn't as dedicated to Lobergism as his father so we might be able to make him a bit more nationalist and populist.

_H_
/___\
\888/
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~U~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
~ |
~ o | ~
___ o |
_,.–,.'` `~'-.._ O |
/_ .-" _ /_\'. | ~
.-';' (( ` \0/ `\ #
/__; ((_ ,_ | , #
.-; \_ / # _#,