How can we stop WWIII?

At this point it's just a matter of time until Russia has enough of Trump's shit and shoots down an American jet.

Knowing Trump's anger issues and his tendency to consult some extremely zionist advisors his daughter brought in with her, it's a given that he will order a retaliation against Russia in Syria. This will escalate until the missiles start flying.

Before we get to that, what do we do to inform people and get them to stop it dead in its tracks? In the 1980s there were mass protests against a potential nuclear war and it convinced Reagan to back down from his rhetoric.

Can we pull off the same miracle with Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/9660394.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's real. What in the world? Even if the twatter is from London, it's eerie.

I embrace it, we need a fucking restart

I support Daddy showing the manlet and A*sad who's fucking boss!

USA! USA! USA!

I

ITT op writes "stop" instead of "start"

Not even 15 seconds in and I'm furious. Unbelievable.

Holy shit she's jumping to conclusions. What the fuck?

Nobody's going to feel bad for your dead kids, rabbi.

He never struck me as a hothead.

Does he really have anger management issues?

t. clueless Yurobro

She's taking the damn bait like everyone else is. I bet she's triggered that Trump put missiles into Syria, even if they did fuck all.

Link.

It's a leftover meme from the Clinton campaign.

She was one of his supporters. You wouldn't be mad if you supported him and he shot missiles at your country? This other thread proves her predictions right already.

8ch.net/pol/res/9660394.html

You can go back to Fox News patriot propaganda if this bothers you so much,

Kill yourself, kike.

Reported.

No kike, no more brother wars. I'm all aboard for a war but this is the completely wrong one to pick

It's just 4D chess, man. Don't you get it? Trump is secretly planning to throw the whole USAF against Israel at the last moment! A-any second now!

Good. We need a new WW to clean out the vast majority of everyone, and they includes many of you as well.

There is very little proof of him having any anger issues, outside of mainstream media (aka completely made up) talking points.

So far, everything he's done has shown a prescient level of calculation. The fact that he's escalated things seemingly out of nowhere, leaves us with two conclusions.
1) This was intentional, and a necessary ploy to achieve some greater goal in line with his past actions (in my opinion, not very likely).
2)This was intentional, and he's finally ceded control to the people that actually control this country.

I'm willing to be proven wrong, but the longer things go on the more I'm leaning to conclusion 2.

From the Qaboun thread. Just like Syria girl said.

I want to believe. But it looks like Assad is going to die, the wall will have a big, beautiful gate, censorship and surveillance will continue to get worse, and Russia and China will do nothing until it's too late.

Why would Russia or China have to do anything? As angry as I am at Trumps missile attack, to China it looks like Trump did nothing.

Wow, so scary. I bet for a few hours, they were freaking out. And then the news came out that he's a total "I don't want to hurt anyone" faggot, and I bet the Chinese raughed their asses off.

I remember when Russia bombed and invaded turkey for shooting down their own jet. Was it 2016 when it happened????? Good times.

I was blackpilling pretty hard on this when it happened, but as more and more tidbits get out and as I watch in stunned disbelief as all the nevertrumper types start praising the man for his "decisive action" which achieved fuck all, the more I'm reminded of the three tenets:

Mccain is giving Trump metaphorical fellatio on live television; I'm not saying 88d chess because fuck even giving a neochen the time of day, but it's not nearly as bad as it looked when it first happened.

why are her mouth and lips so big? it's pretty hot

the fuuuuuck? it's actually real

twitter.com/RogueLeaks/status/826961877188149249

Mccain sucking Trump's dick is a bad thing. Do you not understand the fact that having the support and adoration of neo-cons is a bad thing?

Yeah, that's why I said even giving a neochen the time of day is a bad thing, but if Mccain thinks this is what a "real president would do," namely cruise missiling a patch of dirt where they're apparently still able to fly planes out of with motherfucking 59 el rato cruz missiles….

I'm just saying it ain't as bad as when I was black pilling hard on this yesterday.

Back to basics Holla Forums

Burn it down. All of it.

We'd be fighting russia you stupid kike
after reducing ourselves from 40% of the world to 7% throguh 2 world wars neokikes like yourself are just clamoring for another war to put the nail in the coffin for white civilization
eat shit and die

Reminder.

What is this from?

j-just a c-coincidence, right guys? Jesus fucking christ, I need to move away from a major port city and military base. Right in the fucking blast zone.

What they said.

Two separate discords coordinating raids on Holla Forums.

It's trolls trolling trolls.

The bigger issue is that Trump followed the (((media))) narrative like a monkey. Did anyone around him at all question whether Assad did it?

Yeah, that concerns me still, though the bigger concern is if he knew the obvious fake shit was fake, why not expose it then and there? It's really troubling, but it's not nearly as bad as we thought; small comfort I'll grant you, but it's something.

Why is this sandnigger in a white country telling white people what to do? She needs to go back.

S'more e-celeb for those into that sort of thing

here's Varg's take

It feels so lulzy to listen to this half breed cunt kvetch about the USA leveling her shitty army's excuse for an Air Force Base.

Fuck her, and fuck her shitty ass country.

We will take back the Holy Land for CHRISTENDOM.

i'm not jewish

Varg is wrong about it being for oil (or he's afraid of French government going after him again), it's for the Greater Israel plan.

You can't Mossad the Assad, JIDF. Your time will come.

Her accent/voice is horrible and she has weird ayylmao eyes. the lips tho

There's not really a point in that, in the short term. Eventually, the whole world should be colonized with 100% whites, but the Middle East is low priority for colonization since it's all shitty hot dry desert. Africa is much better, specifically southern Africa.

The Jews need to ethnically cleansed and we want all of the sweet oil. Other than that, fuck the Middle East.

Faggots, I am getting 100% more sex than 90% of you. I am more likely to pass down my genes, unless somehow Hanes installs artificial wombs in their socks so your cum rag can start producing children as you jerk it to Vietnamese caricatures.

It's an SJW's account. I surmise they just got lucky since April 7th 1917 is when America entered WW1.