NEW FALSE FLAG IN QABOON

NEW FALSE FLAG IN QABOON

twitter.com/hashtag/Qaboun?src=hash

Trump took the bait and now the false flags are going to roll in thick and fast, forcing him to keep attacking or look like an impotent fool. Where this ends is anyone's guess.

I hope you have your shelters dug and ready.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AsaadHannaa/status/850371248039264257
archive.is/Sqm6p
twitter.com/KenRoth/status/850459533281570818
youtu.be/cs0BfPDvUQg
youtube.com/watch?v=HuvgyTnmUZ0
ww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCK

Mods fix the hotlink.

The more false flags the better really. It means its more likely that there will be a fuckup, one so obvious nobody can ignore it.

It won't matter, the last one didn't matter, Trump is doing what Bush did, and nobody care bar Trump's base because he cucked us.

ITS 8574845754 MULTI DIMENSION CHESS OKAY

Here's an FSA political officer pushing the story. Confirmed for their new propaganda atrocity.

twitter.com/AsaadHannaa/status/850371248039264257

https:// twitter.com/NoorNahas1/status/847229278219517953

Look at this tweet from 29th march saying chloring attack

That's just a coincidence, goy.

Are these just (((rebels))) and kikes planting fake stories of gassings on Twitter? There's literally nothing else to go on here.

There's a fucking tweet from March 31st talking about a chlorine gas attack. What are these fucking jews doing?

They must feel extremely confident. Where is that confidence coming from?

This place has been taken over by r/thedonald , they don't believe is was a false flag and that Israel is our greatest ally

So far, yes. It's the first spike since Trump's strike and it started a few hours ago, suggesting this is the story they going for to strike while the iron is hot. Keep your eyes open for jewish tricks.

Get the fuck off kike shill

You think Assad used WMDs , it wasn't a false flag and Trump was right to bomb Syria in defense of Israel, you're the kike shill

Check out the dates on these though.

Saw Trump's shillish ties to Israel so long ago guys, it was written all over his campaign trail.

Pepe shall destroy Moloch in time. That Semitic demon wont know what hit him

So Assad gasses 6 million babbys on Monday. Trump hits his airbase with 60 cruise missiles. And the next day Assad gasses another 6 million babbys? Really?

Disgusting. I pray for the safety of Assad, the kikes really are trying to kill him now. Hell, this doesn't even make sense, even assuming wrongly that Assad gassed the first time, WHY would he do it again when the whole world is watching?

archive.is/Sqm6p

If that doesn't prove to you what a deranged monster Assad is I don't know what will, oy vey!

Trump cultists are currently hatching up a plan to call us all shills for posting ITT and not posting "awooo greater israel wenn" Trump could set up concentration camps for whites and these redditors would still defend him

Reported for retarded shill

It's just 4D chess guys calm down.

it's just posturing goy

If this is true, then we see the result of Trump's impetuousness, he acted like a retard to an obvious false flag, probably thinking that the kikes will leave him alone if he appeases them with a military action, only to get chased in a corner with next false flag, if he tries a military operation again - he's commited a suicide, if he doesn't he's commited a suicide too. This is why a man must always follow the truth, once you start following lies, later or sooner you'll get fucked. Eventually he will either really have to go on with WW3 or he will get hated by both his former supporters and his former adversaries. I seriously hope this is fake, the only honorable way out I see, is Trump with his trusted fleeing to a safe location, revealing the Deep state to the public and calling for a civil war against it, whatever happens now, we're fucked.

that is the nature of dictators.
#ISupportTrump

maw wittle babies dying? we american exceptionalists can't stand by and do nothing!

t. brainwashed fox news viewer

Holy shit.

Executive Director, Human Rights Watch (((Kenneth Roth))) running with it. Only two claimed victims (no childruns) so this suggest it is general propaganda to keep the momentum up and not their new big one.

twitter.com/KenRoth/status/850459533281570818

Yep. Unless they fuck up the next one so badly he can openly say it is fake without being assailed there just are no options. Every action will get him, and by extension everyone who trusted him, fucked.

Yeah. Is it even possible for Trump to claim this new gas attack is a false flag? Probably not. This REQUIRES him to go all out now and start shit with Russia directly.

The unending overestimation by mudslimes of their own intelligence. The Jews use them to fuck with us and they think it was all them, so why not use the same MASTER PLAN of 'false flag gas attack super ebin' over and over? They've got us all fooled, praise Allah.

naw, 5D checkers lol, also, ever played total war?

do ur hw plz … youtu.be/cs0BfPDvUQg

Honored sir, good words.

Buying iodine today.

Sarin? No, No, No. Chlorine now. And who made a point to capture the chlorine plant? Who has been using Chlorine in IEDs? Moderate Al Qaeda

it's 666 dimensional Snakes and Ladders.

Makes sense. Trump can now blow up another Syrian base, because "We only blew up the SARIN base, not the chlorine bases!"

XD><

naw naw naw, its billionaire poker

youtube.com/watch?v=HuvgyTnmUZ0

isn't he a jew

All chemical attacks on civilians are so sketchy. If Assad has political enemies, why wouldn't he just shoot them? I only know of one (((people))) obsessed with gas, and they're the exact type of people who don't care about killing children to further their goals.

I'm surprised nobody is really talking about this. I don't see it on T_D, it's not on Drudge, none of the (((MSM))) is talking about it yet. WTF is this shit

Check what Susan Rice had to say about Syria's chemical weapons, just a few weeks ago.

ww w.npr.org/sections/parallels/2017/01/16/510047606/obama-adviser-susan-rice-cites-syrian-war-as-biggest-disappointment?platform=hootsuite

Good, see here: .html