First Look at Telltale Games Batman

telltalegames.com/blog/106859/batman-the-telltale-series-unveiled-in-first-look-ahead-of-summer-2016-premiere

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Batman-Arkham-Origins/TPB-1?id=60576&readType=0
youtube.com/watch?v=PgXqmVMFTWY&feature=share
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this year keeps getting better and better

It's the same fucking thing we've seen a million times before. Year One, but somehow looking uglier.

Why?

Still same engine?

Motherfucker played Batman, Joker, Robin and Two-Face.

He's like the Bicycle of Voice Acting: Everyone taken him for a ride.

Not only that it's fucking Arkham Origins as well. Only this time you get a batmobile.

Hell, this is pretty much like that "Choose your own Adventure" comic that came out a few years ago: readcomiconline.to/Comic/Batman-Arkham-Origins/TPB-1?id=60576&readType=0

Why do peoples like telltale again?

I don't have a trashman pic, but if I did, I'd be using one right now.

They have stretched themselves too thin.

I thought that was obvious with the Minecraft season 1

He's one of the three or so voice actors that everyone knows the name of.
His name is kinds free marketing.

Because the first "season" of Walking Dead had marginally good writing.

ENOUGH BATMAN FOR FUCK'S SAKE

Yeah I enjoyed Arkham series (for the most part) but fucking hell is DC *really* so creatively incompetent they can't just use literally anything else?

I'd honestly rather a Flash or even a Green Arrow game at this point. RIP Brash

They'd just make it into an edgy Sonic game.

So you want Batman, but gayer.

What is Arkham Knight?
Did niggers forget arkham knight happened already? Hell we are getting two R rated batman movies this year.

You need more than "good writing" to be qualify as a game

The thing about telltale episodic formula is that every episode is a standalone. Your decision from previous episode hardly affect the game, at best you get a references but the story is set in stone. None of your action will change that. Even a typical VN is better than this

Yeah, fuck Telltale

Can we not derail the thread into the usual discussion of what a "game" is supposed to be? Let's just say that Telltale makes incredibly shallow adventure games whose main selling points are "choices" and edgy writing and sucking Marxist dick.

Yes, they are very much guilty of false advertising. And I would so love someone to cut the fat and just make an interactive story (not a game per se) focused on non-linearity.

They actually are. Depending on the choices you pick you have radically different routes, and endings. And even in the route itself you can get further branches.

I'm no expert on VNs, but I'm sure /jp/ could name a few that do justice to the concept of non-linearity.

FNAF telltale game when

FNAF isn't nearly as popular as minecraft and Batman

more popular than memelands and wolf among us

I know, but I'm still fucking salty about falling into the walking dead hype that I bought the game. It's true, I'm impressed by the story telling but then when I start my second playthrough, I got hit by deja vu, to my surprises, a game that was advertise as "choices matters" doesn't have a multiple ending which is fucking stupid.

Why couldn't they adapt the 60s TV series as a game?

It's not just about Arkham games, Batman has always been one of the most popular super heroes, Flash or Green Arrow can't even come close to him in terms of popularity

If it's like their other games, that means the game's mostly going to be about detective work.

It might be fun to WATCH on youtube, though.

I usually hate capeshit superheroes but Batman isn't really a superhero. He is still just human.

It could actually be decent.

His superpower is plot armor.

Batman's whole shtick is that he refuses to use guns because of autism.

The only batman comic I really liked was the one where batman punches that dude down the stairs, killing him.

Well, Capeshit does usually try for Drama.

Keyword being "Try", and often followed with "and failed."

I miss Scarlet Spider myself, since it had a good mix of Drama, Comedy and Action, but it was cancelled and folded into a team book, probably the last actually good comic i read.

Won't be seeing any vidya of that tho.

WHERE THE FUCK IS WOLF AMONG US S2 YOU GODDAMN COCKSUCKERS

Out of all the spider-men books, that was my favorite.

apart from using that stupid capeshit meme you have good taste.

Just watch the DCAU (all of it). About the only good continuity DC ever made.

Oh, and Dark Knight Returns.

I expected that teambook to be bad, but based Yost managed to make the New fucking Warriors fun to read.

I know Sam Riegel just from his voice now.

fucking this.
I picked up the tpb's the other day.
It felt a bit rushed due to constant inpending cancellation sure but that gave it some ADHD level pacing that I enjoyed.

As always Hummingbird was best character

"Mexican little girl with amnesia, telepathy/tele-empathy? and god powers" was a formula for a trainwreck, but she turned out wonderful.

*little girl sidekick, at that

Jesus fuck, Holla Forums, just go play Batman NES if all you care about is Batman punching. It's time for more sleuthing, not punching. I want Batman to earn his title World's Greatest Detective for once, instead of just World's Greatest MMA Champion.

Nobody's complaining about the lack of combat you fucking idiot. People are distrustful of the idea because we're all burnt out on Batman, he's been raped to hell and back in media lately and we're all sick of it.

That coupled with the fact that neo Telltale produces games that are almost ninety percent shit. Ironically enough the last good thing they made was Tales from the Borderlands.

walking dead season 3 confirmed

Walking dead season 3 confirmed gg

fucking hotwheels

Aesthetically, looks pretty good, like most Telltale games.

Where's the flash sacrifice page? That shit was sad, in the good way.

clem is missing a finger on her right hand

I wasn't ready for this

Confirmed flop

Kenny worship when?

There's rumours that Rocksteady are doing a Batman '66 game, but the thing is, Warner haven't had the license for 60s Batman for that long in terms of development time for a game, I think it's been about 3-4 years.

Five Tales from Freddy's Pizzeria by Telltale when