Why Trump Bombed Syria

SHILLS BTFO

Remember the Jew was counting on Hillary to win. The chemical attack was supposed to happen on her watch. The MSM would manipulate the public using emotional arguments for going to war with Syria, just like they are now. And Hillary would launch a full scale war against Syria, with boots on the ground and the nuclear option available. This would incite Russia to war alongside Syria against the U.S., with the nuclear option available. But Hillary did not win. /ourguy/ did, thanks to Kek, ourselves and meme magic. The Jew didn't prepare for a loss. They have no other plays but the ones they created in the context of a Hillary win. Now they don't know what to do! So they're just going along with their playbook in the hopes it works out for them under Trump. But is it?

No! Of course it isn't! Trump was put into a position where he had to act on Syria. If he didn't, he would have looked weak in front of China, especially with the MSM shilling how weak he is. He had to act and he did, but with minimal energy. He blew up an airbase, with no casualties and even warned the Russia ahead of time out of respect. And now the MSM is sucking Trump's massive Aryan balls because he has the neocucks thinking he's their guy but he's not :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

#MAGA

Fuck the D&C shills

A plausible theory.
But we'll have to see what comes next.

user, this is damage control. While it was minimal, there were casualties. Don't unconditionally support Trump when he does this. It could have put an impression on China, but it crossed OUR line about an incremental stance on Syria.
Above all else, be reasonable, assess the information, and don't suck his dick.

Or he could have just come out and said it's an obvious false flag attempting to instigate a wider conflict. Stop embarrassing yourselves for this faggot.

No he wouldn't have looked weak.
Get the fuck out TIDF, go to bed Eric

MSM would have shilled he's crazy.
"where's the proof? youtube twitter? LOLOLOLOL"

So what? The guy's whole campaign was centered around the core idea that the media is controlled by vested interests who deliberately deceive the public. Suddenly we need to care about what the "fake news" would say?

the dems would have trump impeached if he said

get out shill

So fucking what? They've been doing this for over a year. Everyone going Trump dindu nuffin is engaging in some serious mental gymnastics on the level of Bernouts.

Impeach him how?

see

(1)

Not to mention convienently the media seems to not have noticed that trey gowdy wants to subpoena Susan rice, and that Neil gorsuch passed the senate, pulling a few votes from the democrats as well.

I'm almost concerned, try just a little harder.

Nigger there's 14 replies in the thread of course there will be many making their first.

the dems would have a plausible claim against the mental well-being of trump if, again, he said it was a false flag but didnt have any evidence. he'd be acting without any evidence versus acting with the given evidence of it not being a false flag.

pls no bully

Filtered.

Defeated.

Not a single shill will be able to argue these pics and that's all I need to be certain this entire shitstorm is their pitiful death throe

Yeah, I know. A handful of casualties.
It's still important to realize this isn't over yet.

CHESS GOYS

IT'S JUST 88D CHESS GUYS!
IF YOU DO ISRAEL'S BIDDING, YOU WIN

Believing this, absolute cuck.

saved

You really think China thought Trump was incapable of making a phone call to launch some missiles?

Obama was the weakest president in US history and he dropped bombs every single day he was president.

What evidence? The same bullshit that said Sadam had nukes? Would be easy for Trump to draw parallels to how we fucked up in Iraq.

see

IF YOU ARENT NATSOC GET OFF THE BOARD

That's more evidence than "its a conspiracy theory because I say so with no evidence." Dems would have had him impeached if he decided not to act for that reason.

The false russian puppet narrative? If he isnt a russian puppet why should he have to worry about being called a russian puppet? If they have nothing why should he have to act like they have something?

To be clear I ship putin/trump.

Dems would vote against him on war dick head, Bernie Sanders is already crucifying him, what do you think the rest of his gimps would say? They already voted against war with Obama.

And why is Trump trying to destroy a Russia narrative that is total bullshit, we don't believe it, so he went to war against our wishes for PR, which he will never ever fucking get.

sure thing, rabbi

If you're not a faggot why would you worry about being called a faggot? Same logic. I ain't seeing any media reports on him being in #RussiaGate no more.

So the thread with 750 posts locks and the final post that's exposed to the front page happens to be "fuck Trump…"

And mods do nothing about it even though it's a dead thread…

Just say we're collecting further evidencee you stupid fuck. Following your retarded logic would get us invading another country because of muh credible evidence from kikes.

Just say we're collecting further evidence you stupid fuck. Following your retarded logic would get us invading another country because of muh credible evidence from kikes.

Bernie Sanders waited an awfully long time before coming out to condemn it. He pretty much acted like a copycat and repeated what Rand Paul said.
To be honest, it's despicable. I bet that kike was rubbing his hands and kvetching with the event. Until his supporter base and the conflict in Syria came afoot, that kike probably HAD to make this stance.

FUCK TRUMP HES A KIKE

Unless Trump somehow exposes this obvious falseflag attack for what it is, has Israel nuked and etc..

Once you realize it was never about PR and Trump was always going to pull shit like this [safe zones, goy!], it makes perfect sense. He doesn't care about keeping his promises, he doesn't care about his campaign rhetoric, he doesn't care about PR, he doesn't care about a second term. He, and the people who hired him to represent their interests, want a war for Greater Israel. His whole administration needs to go.

He would have looked stronger if he just admitted they didnt know who was behind it, rather than typical gung ho bomb first ask questions later yank army

Wow not even a single one of the faggots who immediately posted fuck drumpf even acknowledged it. How fucking pathetic, they could have at least called you a kike.

let me know when trump makes america white again. i'm not going to support 88D chess attacks on syria, so for now i'm not going to cheerlead for him.

But that's a crazy conspiracy theory that would get him impeached, he couldn't possibly do that. Do you not even remember your own bullshit points?

OP lied.
There were casualties. And most of Holla Forums didn't like when Trump even suggested intervention against Assad. It's worse than Trump looks like a hypocrite because he campaigned and even condemned Obama for it in a past tweet. If anything else, this is fishy and you should have your wits about you.
Wait for the dust to settle and assess it yourself. Don't fall for shilling – shills most of all will call for rash action.

Yeah, now he has all the shitlibs kikes and neocohens talking about how great and wonderful he is. If he really wanted to appear strong, he would have told them all to go fuck themselves. There's no courage or strength in doing what he did because he's being rewarded for it by the kikes.

behold the tactics of the jew

four children according to (((reports))).

but trump bombed an airbase.
and the bombs were all on top of one another.
what were kids doing there? :^)

They will never acknowledge it, they can't even begin to argue it so they can only resort to their favorite trick: playing dumb

TYPICAL TRICKS SHLOMO

Holy fuck you're retarded, that was the exact argument you used just a few posts prior. At least now you recognize it for bullshit.

How long until the judenpresse claims the airstrip was actually an orphanage with 6 million children inside

Why is Alex jones talking about making Lemonade and 7D chess right now?

Does he just read Holla Forums then go on air?

Keep cucking for Israel faggot.

lul

I dont worry about being called a faggot. Im an adult. What point are you trying to make? He shouldnt be making political decisions around the false russian connections narrative, it makes him look weak in the eyes of people who hoped he would be something more than a puppet.

I will laugh if this ends up being true.

I really hope it is, but do have my doubts.

Your dubs might manifest some truth to that.

Checked

Typical tricks schlomo

5 people died on the base. Fuck off with your T_D fake news.

Saved. Hopefully this comes true. If so I'll lose my fucking mind.

Greater Israel is still being established. Trump loves Israel, why would he deny them Greater Israel?

This feels like the election all over again. Have faith user, and keep your popcorn close at hand.

Fuck, you're right. There was some pretty pants shitting moments there too. I won't have blind faith (nor do I need it), but this does follow his pattern that he has well established when it comes to pants shitting scary stuff.

Hey guys, you know why The_Donald still supports Trump?

Because Redditors love stale memes.

An interesting theory, OP

Here are a few more.

- Trump was lied to by the Pentagon and CIA (unlikely, he's too smart to fall for this)

- He was under pressure by (((certain factions))) or he won't see any of this projects greenlighted

- They threatened his family.

Go back to reddit.

The only thing worse than the "drumpf" shilling are the Trump sycophant losers who think they're winners now because they're on the MAGA train.

How many times are you going to post that same image?
1) Tillerson said they were seeking Assad to step down. Force or not that is regime change.
2) Muh PR.
3) Warning Syria and Russia ahead of time reinforces the puppet narrative that he's supposedly trying to counter.
4) There were deaths. Up to 10 now. Trump does have blood on his hands.
5) Trump says attacking Syria is stupid 4 years ago. Today he bombs them over a false flag attack in order to counter a false narrative in the media about him being a Russian puppet. So he makes himself out to be a liar and his supports out to be fools because it wanted to counter a false media narrative by bombing a foreign country that he said he wouldn't bomb.

You fucking /r/The_Donald cucks are human waste.

Just filter him.

The shill density was this massive that time too. Remember the literal hordes of retards spamming those garbage Hillary pepes and awful "madam president" memes every thread? Exact same playbook here, these cunts don't know anything else

Greater Israel has been in the making for for a long time. I'm sure Israel is just going to abandon it because Trump got elected, a President who loves Israel and Jews.

Oh it's the OP.

Which one am I?

dismissive (take it back to Holla Forums or you "back to reddit)

Use your words user, what shill is he?

Even if he did do it on purpose, it's just the middle east, I'm pissed sure, but as long as he keeps his immigration promises and builds the wall I'm fine, otherwise he is not getting a second term.

This is what it all boils down to I'm afraid. It's the simplest answer, because it comes straight from his mouth.

see

and you're a Jew shill :^)

Dismissive? Dismissive of what? Telling you to read his post again? Are you fucking retarded?

cant he use his words :^)

Yep, don't really see what's so hard to understand. Syria will fall regardless of what these idiots think. Greater Israel will be established.

Annnd to support my second theory :

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/07/justice-gorsuch-senate-confirms-trumps-first-scotus-pick/

What was he being dismissive of? Simple question.

Kikes threatening other kikes?
Your victim narrative is getting even more elaborate.

But I didn't dismiss. Yours was just a buzzword-laden summary of the image that's been getting spammed on every thread that is filled with incorrect information.

I'm sure Xi Jinping was mightily impressed by a few dozen cruise missiles raining down on a third world shithole. Idiot.

try that shit on halfchan :^) filtered

Silly goy, we had no problems making use of the Holocaust to gain gibs, oy vey

good goy

so give your counter argument to my post. why is it wrong

Can't answer a simple question. Filtered :^)

Go read my post again you autistic half-breed. Then go back to reddit.

fuck alex jonestein and his kike shill crew. controlled opposition at BEST. also keep calm and shadilay

defeated.

Holy crap, we literally always need to keep this in mind.
From this point of view things make way more sense.
Thanks OP.

I feel like this user.

You're an idiot. The world doesn't work that way. He could not be impeached because he wanted more evidence of an event, and also if he refused to intervene in another nation.

TRUMP FUCKED UP, STOP SHILLING FOR HIM

Autism proven. Moving on.

I'm sure Trump will protest Greater Israel right?

still no counter argument
just more back to reddit

he could be impeached if his reason for not acting is

why are you moving the goalposts, rabbi? :)

I'd say it was as much a message to Obese Korean Leader as much as anything. That hog's been rattling his cage pretty seriously for the last few weeks.

Everything they hoped to achieve was supposed to be under her watch. That's why I can't help but laugh at blackpilled and defeatist faggots who see shit like tranny propaganda appear on TV which is a dead end in and of itself who inexplicably believe that Trump getting elected would have stopped something that was being produced in the previous year(s). The other things coming down the pipeline will be according to the old plans the jews made years ago and that's why this time is critical, we must exploit their outmoded thinking before they have time to adjust accordingly. We are currently one step ahead and are being dragged down by people still stuck in the 2012 mindset, like we're still stuck with Obongo in office.

Yeah, lets continue conflict in the ME so we can keep flooding the West with "refugees" based on that narrative… Idiot. Trump hasn't even managed to overcome lower court judges blocking his bans.

No, he's not. He's saying Trump needs to go to Congress for authorization and explain the reasons. He did not say he would vote against it. And let's not forget that Bernie fucking lost the primary. The candidate who won that primary has come out in favor of the strike.

WHY DOES NO ONE INTERVIEW ASSAD?????

How fucking convenient that everyone in the media is ignoring the actual motherfucker that allegedly gassed 6 billion babies.

Yeah call me rabbi when you just got btfo. They can't impeach over that, you have no clue what you're talking about. Impeachment means you broke the law.

This in "I let niggers fuck my wife to prove I'm not racist" tier

The strangest part is that he hasn't just gone ahead with it anyway. Lower courts don't mean shit, especially ones that have baseless rulings. Its well within the bounds of the constitution and he could force the issue by going ahead with it and then waiting for the media and bureaucracies overplay their hand before they get slapped down by the constitution.

I see you didn't deny changing the goalposts :^)

You lose, moshe.

Why would you trust a man like that?

Why would this happen still? Why didn't their strategy change? Quit ignoring reality and manufacturing alternate explanations you have zero proof for. Trump took the bait and it was to save his ass, not because he is ideologically driven. We've pretty much proved that by now.

And he never intended to.

Wait whats your argument?
You started off saying it didn't work but then admit it has and list the reasons its worked.

So you're denying that Trump will help build Greater Israel?

This will be an even snugger victory, because it will cement the fact that all they do is lose. Every anti trump shill only makes me smugger tbh. When has he ever lead us wrong?

other than that faggot kushner, but I still remember that he lost a fucktonne of weight because he's been relegated to the cuck shed. Look at some recent pictures, the guy looks awful compared to pre transition.

cause the film crew would try to mossad the Assad

Let's see you change plans after investing trillions upon trillions and hundreds upon hundreds of years into something

I'm saying Trump will do what he has to do to save face, and the media will make sure that's to help Israel and jews.

You guys aren't even trying anymore, are you?

So the media will build and establish Greater Israel. Trump loves Israel, why would he deny them Greater Israel, which is is what they want so badly?

Yeah, NOT using chemical weapons sure is expensive… Fucking stupid ass shills here. Trump could rape your mother, take a pound of flesh, and draw kosher hexagrams in her blood and you would still try to explain it away as some sort of master plan to fulfill your wishes against jews.

I never said he wouldn't.

From your post

Why would he have to save his ass if he wants to take over Syria in the first place and give it to Israel?

Wut. Do you even know what that means? We were talking about him being impeached for inaction you fucking idiot. GTFO shill. Baseless retarded accusations devoid of any valid points are jew tactics.

Because he doesn't know that's the plan. Why do you think everybody was pissed when he got in? They're blocking all of his actions because he is unplanned chaos, they need to get him under control first. He's sympathetic to their cause so they will succeed.

Fox did one a couple of years ago, and Foreign Affairs did a text one in April 2015 where he had a notable remark about Israel's role in the matter.

user you talk like this is part of a comic book or something. The simplest answer is usually the right one. Trump loves Israel and Jews, Trump is a 2 party candidate, therefore Trump will help Israel no matter what.

You could be right but I've only seen evidence that he's a normie good goy. He could be a shabbos goy but time will tell, we all should know by now that he isn't a bad goy. Except for all the spergs engaging in mental gymnastics of course. They drank their own koolaid just like the left and now they refuse to accept reality. I tried reminding people that Trump was meant to be a wrench in their plan, nothing more.

Rinse And Repeat.

Glad I'm not the only one noticing this.

user look at the election system, the last Presidents over 100 years, the Jewish power structure that has been growing everywhere since 1913 and tell me, that a non corrupt honest man can get elected through a system that has been known to be easily manipulated. Even Woodrow Wilson was being manipulated by Jews and that was over a 100 years ago, when he signed in the Federal Reserve.

This it's same shit in every thread, then a bunch of them circlejerking each other saying that no one is replying to it=therefore were right.

It's plausible, I already stated that. I think Trump was just a rich narcissist that nobody in the establishment took seriously, and he won because of that and not being a politician. Thinking that jews are omnipotent is comic book tier, he was a hiccup but they will recover.

Where is that picture from?

nigger, the Jews have had this planned for 50+ years now. this attack, right now, was planned then. wake up, sheep.

Holla Forums

Because I said Jews created the Federal Reserve and run it today that means that they're omnipotent and literally run everything?

Checking them trips

I meant, form what video game?

No, thinking they can never make mistakes or have plans fail is. I'm not really disagreeing with you on anything important here, the point is what will happen in the future and that will be the continuation of the kosher agenda.

The only one BTFO will be you when you're dying on the front lines for israel faggot

More or less. They all think they can stir shit up but look what happens when America pops a round off.

source may be deviantart.com/art/Operation-Sealion-Invasion-of-Britain-382503034

Its called derailing. Walls of reddit spaced lies that would take even a genius no less then ten minutes to go though and by that time user has claimed another victory. Its basically rhetoric purposely designed to be as obtuse as possible.

And here is an example of a new type of 1st post shill.

Do you all notice how when this happened last night, most Holla Forumsacks were very extremely angered about the attacks and felt betrayed? It was almost unanimous. Now here we are today, with an increase of 30% in the active ISPs and it's all transformed into not being allowed to say anything negative about Trump yet again?

It's a good strategy if I'm honest. Pretty pissed about it. Using our disdain for reddit against us. It's fine, though. The people that would fall for the blatantly obvious shillposting going on around here wouldn't be particularly useful to us anyway. We'll get them back later.

i dont really remember anyone being upset aside from shills. pretty sure we all know trump is 1488DD chessplaying right meow

You kikes will never take this nor revise it.

Even if Trump don't plan on continuing a war. WE MUST SHOW we are not okay with this.

It gives Trump even more reason to not continue it if his supporters are outrageous about it.

You people think you are smart.

Lefty shills needs to hang.

What would Trump need to do for you to not say it's "interdimentional tesseract hyper-chess" and accept he fucked up? Honest question, I want to see how deep you're in your own delusion.

Your type of rhetoric might work on cuckchan. It's too out of place here.

One day your entire race will be holocausted, rabbi

Because it will have been something they'd been working on for months if not years.
The wheels were in motion and once started could not be stopped

Ironic meta shitposting now? Its all a role playing joke to you guys isn't? Your kike lord is bombing Assad and this is what you've got to say?
MEGA hats are open season.

I'm pretty sure it would take a single call. It still happened because it was fruitful.

Wearing words doesn't make you any less obvious.

that judge looks mighty empty there user

The damage control on the board right now is just astounding. I don't think I've ever seen it this intense. They must have multiple teams operating around the clock.

Trump fucked up, plain and simple. He bombed a sovereign country, repeated the same Bush-tier speech full of lies muh dead children, and is possibly risking war with Russia eventually. Could it be a chess move? Yeah, maybe 2 percent, but I doubt it.

Now you're thinking with portals.

Good thing im not a trash can fag

LOL you T_D cultists should really go back to reddit and circlejerk in your sub that bans anyone with a brain.

Brilliant fucking argument.

LOOK AT THIS BASE NIGGER WHO SUPPORTS TUMP
DEMS ARE THE REAL RACISTS

Do you really want to play that game?

Yeah it's really bad. It reminds me of the TRShills defending TheKikeStuff.jizz and Kike Eunuch. Pretending Trump was one of us was never meant to be serious, but we see the casualties now. We were supposed to actually be honest about his actions and call for his demise if he turned on us.

I only need one.

Yeah wouldn't want to get all your aids blood on me.

I'm of the opinion that most of the so-called 'TRS shills' was also a manufactured job from some team, and not many actual TRS users joined in on spamming here other than a handful. They originally just wanted to separate Holla Forums and TRS, but then it just so happened Enoch's wife turned out to be jewish, so TRS needed to burn anyway

You have been laughed off militarily. Nobody is laughing with you.

Yes not dumbass kike shills

OK THEN

If Trump goes to all-out war with Syria and Russia, he will be a MOSSAD plant. That was the plan for Hillary, so if he does this, he's a plant. But he has NOT done this despite the opportunity.

Trump can distension the situation by giving Putin total assurance that his goal is NOT to occupy Syria, nor interfere with Russia's military presence in the country, as long as the Syrian government plays within the rules.

Pearl harbor had to happen before we could enter WW2 because it needed popular support. We are nowhere near popular support levels right now.

what do you think the dead kid images on MSM were for? why do you think the "attack" got a bunch of kids? emotional appeal, and itll keep habbening. watch.

Yeah. I wasn't onboard with all of that in the beginning. It was only a couple people and I didn't find out about certain details until later.

way underrated post

tfw Assad asked that that particular base be hit to save on demo costs as he was going to tear it down anyway

Yeah, that's my point. The narrative needs to be built first. That wasn't your point though, you said:
You just agreed he hasn't had the opportunity yet.

Source on casualties? I didn't think the (((White Helmets))) could get in there to plant bodies that quick

I s wonder what Trump feels like crossing the line into state sanctioned killing. You killed four people TV man. Must be kinda heavy for him honestly.

he had the opportunity to invade Syria but instead he bombed an empty airbase. hillary would have invaded Syria. seriously who is paying you? you're terrible at this…

Yeah it just cost us over 88 million dollars and tied up our military assets, much cheaper.

This. Patience in this instance. Wait. Assess.

There are many possibilities at play here some good some bad. We need more information and to parse it as clearly as possible.

Trump was always a tool for us to force us into the mainstream conversation. We do not need to throw in our lot 100% with Trump because on many levels we disagree with his worldview. We were using him just as much as he was using us.

My theory is that he was made aware of our presence and broader internet right wing culture and determined that we actually had the power to propel him to the white house. He saw our ability to create compelling propaganda and online campaigns and harnessed it for political power. Conversely, we needed someone like him to take the stage to bolster our confidence.

We have serious populist power. We have had an inkling of this in the past few years with our various activist shenanigans. We have grown up and now what we say and do has weight in the real world again. This is what Trump brought out in us. He saw what we were capable of and nurtured it to his benefit but we gained as well. I am grateful to him for that.

However, this does not mean I follow Trump. I still hold on to my long refined world view and solution set for the issues of human organization and minimization of needless suffering and conflict. My view is that nationalism and separatism and a reorganization of borders along modern cultural and or /ethnic lines including regions explicitly multicultural and or multi-ethnic. A true maximization of distinct diversity of peoples and cultures. They would be bound only by an extreme basic constitutional agreement conceived to reduce and prevent international conflict but allows for a wide range of governmental structures. A true world of nations, each a petri dish of experiments of the differentiation of social organization. Ideally this constitution would be 'policed' by an international neutral United Nations Space Command or some other variant in that vein. Ultimately global national regionalism with a global space based federation.

Heh, I guess you could call my a national globalist.

The point is my views and the views of President Trump likely differ quite greatly. I am not idiotic enough to assume that relying on Trump for my political agency will accomplish my goals. If Trump ends up being a jew controlled neocon it doesn't change my trajectory. It shouldn't for any of you either. Do not fall for the trap of putting all your political hopes and dreams on a single representative. Ironic, considering Holla Forums culture and my own proclivity to fetishize German National Socialism and dictatorial powers. If you want to establish or increase your political agency you have to, in the words of Jordan B. Peterson, "sort yourself out". Refine your knowledge of political, economic, and social systems and truly think about how those systems play out. Strengthen yourself, body and mind, and make yourself whole. If you can sort yourself and articulate your politics. people will actually listen to you. This is what is called the Iron Pill.

Trump is interesting and what he does is worth discussing but he is not the focus of my political work.

Do I have to quote you again?
You're just a retard who has trouble following along with a discussion. We were talking about why he hasn't started an all out war. Invading would make us the aggressors and start a conflict with Russia as well, but if you don't get that by now I'm not going to waste my time giving you a recent history lesson.

l don't buy this theory of "showing NK and China our power." There's no reason to. NK and China already know what the US is capable of.

Not really.
For the ones moving things they'll be removed by many layers from the ones actually doing it.
The ones doing it probably won't even know whose agenda they're serving or who made it happen

defeated :^)

What the fuck do you think safe zones in Syria means? How would the US set up "safe zones" without occupying territory? Derp.

You sure showed me.

Wrong. Trump realized after failing to pass the health care bill he promised, America can only be saved by a foreign country.

Who's that?

syria girl

Yes, she described herself as that in the video, but does she have a YT name or anything?

search syrian girl

FUCK OFF AND LURK, STOP POSTING

I just hope some Turkroaches got killed in the missile strikes.

This whole "muh china" narrative is as flimsy and weak as the "muh russia" or "muh gas attack" claims.

FUCK OFF

/thread

America can only be saved by civil war.

Thank you for articulating it so well.

They are not beyond throwing each other under the bus. Nepotism has it's limits.

I guess we know how citizen kane would have ended had he won. I prefer Welles's ending.

Kys shill

Nahhh Trump fucked up. Face reality there is no circumstance where the bombing was acceptable especially given what Russia has said on the matter. No 4d chess here just straight up Pro Israel puppet

saved.

REMINDER THAT CALLING PEOPLE /r/The_Donald IS A KNOWN TACTIC OF THE POST-STRIKE SHILL STORM

Trump betrayed his supporters. Get this through your stupid head. Call us shills, whatever. I've supported him from the beginning and he fucked it up.

this.we're not shills this time, the shills love trump rn.

kek has spoken. the darkest days come before the brightest light.

holy shit, shareblue has no life

Wait a minute, reddit was never welcome here you fucking faggot.

you nailed it.