I can't make a decision guys. Please help me out here

I can't make a decision guys. Please help me out here.

What should I get?

A 480RX with more ram which will run me $400?

Or a Lee-Enfield Mk.3 which will run me $450?

I want both so bad but I can't get both so I have to settle for one.

Tough choice

(^: with the enfield you can acquire either more money to buy the GPU, or the GPU itself!

buy a battle hamster

Nice bait.

Lee-Enfield Mk.3, then you should go the local gay club and open fire, you'll get better FPS and FOV than with 480RX

I don't like AMD because their drivers were shit and didn't work, and it caused me to RMA three of their cards.

But this one is mad cheap. I gotta take a chance.

It's 2016 you'd be outgunned easily with modern weaponry.

RX 480 is pretty good deal, nothing new just perfected previous gen with less heat and energy consumption. i'm getting this one myself

you should still get a battle hamster though

Especially since now the tables have flipped and it's AMD with the good drivers and nvidia with the dogshit that ruins cards.

AMD beats the fuck out of nvidia in price~performance ratio too.

If your GPU is less than six years old, grab the gun and a battle hamster. If not, grab the GPU and a battle hamster.

What graphics card do you have already? If it's good enough for the games you play just get the gun.

in this current political climate you probably don't want a hobby gun like that and want something my versatile

new GPUs are nice but i feel like we're at a plateau right now and nothing really warrants it if you have a pretty good one already, plus it won't help you when it comes to how many badly optimized games hit the market

maybe save your money

AMD's drivers have been pretty good over at least the last year.

So getting a new card isn't that much of a risk

If you want the Enfield just for fun/collector's value, probably the 480RX if it's a significant upgrade. You'd probably get more out of your money.

Or buy a more practical gun if you don't already have one.

/k/ here
thats retarded and you are retarded

op, get gun

buy the gun to steal a better card

Gun prices are going to be up for a while when shit gets bought up in the wake of Orlando. So get the enfield before the surge.

Do you NEED that gun more than you need the GPU?
Cause something tells me you'll be more likely needing to fend off packs of angry nogs or muds than rabid AMD fanboys demanding you give them benchmark results that show AMD in a favorable light for once.
Get the SMLE first.

Taking that tape off is gonna hurt the poor thing, and that knife's probably as heavy as the little ham too ;~;

Of course you should get the gun first, nurd.

1. Don't get AMD, you'll regret it in the long run compared to Nvidia.
Yes Nvidia uses scummy business practices sometimes but their shit just works better, and they also use aggressive tactics like buying out games to be optimized for Nvidia a lot more often than AMD.

2. Unless you want that gun just to add it to a collection, get a more useful gun.

I'd dump both of those and buy a $700 GTX 1080 Founders Edition to game the way it's meant to be played.

Given that 99% of games are made for consoles nowadays and then ported to PC, wouldn't you be better off going AMD regardless? Xbone and PS4 both have AMD cards in them.

You're better off buying a gun to shoot yourself

I have a GTX 770

fuck off mate

He's not going to fucking war. It's perfectly fine for a civilian to own and collect military surplus firearms; it's a fucking hobby.

The guns of course. The gpu can wait, it's always time for guns.

What condition is the enfield in, if it's functional and shootable and you have lotsa ammo, enfield sounds good.
BUT
Do you already have a pistol you can CC, do you have a current year rifle and or shotgun? Don't have to answer me, all I'm saying if it was my money, I would make sure I have a CC'able pistol first over the enfield and the GPU. Then shotgun, then current year rifle, or a good functional enfield. Goes without saying lotsa food to feed them.

Nope, the enfield would be my first gun

Extremely good. I even got a document stating and certifying its history. Goes all the way back to WW2

Enfield. Race war's a'comin'.

but im black, so no one will attack me

buy the gun and shoot yourself

You will be culturally enriched and you will love it.

Didn't kill any of my brothers, uncles, nephews, or sons, I'm Anglo.

I mean, if you're going to make the "white people are in no way related to each other" argument, picking Anglo Saxons and Germanics as the case study probably isn't the best idea.

Anglo-Saxons and Germanics are pretty much related thanks to Hastings in 1066 and William the Conqueror, user.

You'll still be culturally enriched, though, no matter if you consider yourself to be family to Germanics or not.

I still think you're better off with a CC'able pistol for your first gun, but It's your money OP, and it sounds like you're already 95% made up your mind. An enfield in very gud condition is still better than noguns at all at least. And as fun as vidya PEECEE mustard race is, GPU can be bought later. Functional guns are always a good investment.

the graphics card will be less expensive in a year
the Enfield will be worth more, and isn't in production

if thats what you want then i must do the opposite

I think you guys are right. I'll buy the gun. Thanks.

it really depends on how much of a hipster faggot you are