How I saved a life of a young girl today

Today I went to fucking store to grab pack of cigarettes
On my way home I was passing by kindergarden, since I gotta pass near it to get home, but that doesnt even matter.

As I was passing by I noticed a guy pulling little kid by his hand, kid was crying, but no one cared. All I heard was that guy saying to the kid: "Your mother told me to pick you up", kiddo didnt stop crying still. At first seemed like its just kids and kindergarden stuff blahblahblah, I got around 100m away I had a constant thought about taking pics in case that child goes missing. Kid didnt look like that guy at all, by the look you can tell it wasnt his kid. I took three pics before I decided to turn back and start following them while keeping distance, the guy was pulling the kid, kid was forced to walk but it was still crying. Thats when I've decided to call the police. I was on the phone with them whole time while following until the patrol car appeared. They've noticed me first because I was waving hand, and saw in front of me kid and the guy. That psycho turned around as police was aproaching to him and he started to walk faster while pulling the kid. Police stopped him, I caught up with them, they've took my ID all the data needed for the witness stuff, sorry im not familiar with legal system. Guy didn't have ID with him, they've asked kid if she knows him AND BOOM THEN IT HAPPEND. He started running like 10 meters before the cops managed to catch him. Kid was taken by the other patrol car and he was in the second one. Was in the station gave statement and they've thanked me.

I wouldn't normaly do this stuff, but thanks to you guys doing stuff on the Pizzagate case made me think about all of that is happening.

pics or it didn't happen

Hopefully you aren't in a location where the police are equally likely to be rapists. If you aren't, good job. Now fuck off.

Cool blog post faggot.

So post them or stop larping.

Stories like these make the day a bit better.
Polite sage for not political.

Sounds like bullshit OP, but I'll believe you because you got dubs!

Good job faggot! Vigilantism is sorely lacking in today's society.

KILL ALL PEDOPHILES

Well done.

You did the right thing OP. You served a great purpose.

sage

what?

What country are you in OP?

That's brave if true.

my internet rn is shiet, I will start uploading tghem now

u got em also

Serbia

good job. you did the right thing. nice blogpost too btw :^)

you did good OP
als maybe you should stop posting those pictures

OP, pedophiles are crawling all over this and other chan websites. Do not give out personal information, even country of origin or date of the event. Threads like this should not exist, for your safety. If you've stepped on the toes of a powerful pedo ring by interrupting one of their body snatchers, you can be in some serious shit.

Until there are coordinated RWDS's operating through out Europe and America, you need to be very careful.

While there is safety in exposure, you need to do it correctly, and have enough exposure that it will actually keep you safe.

What am I supposed to be seeing here?

far in the back you can see guy pulling girls hand next to the fuckign circle banner w/e it is

REEEEEEE U GOT DUBS, I fucked up

Today I buy OP a steak.

Don't be salty you didn't get a kid to fuck you Jew monster pedophila.

Enjoy your virtual e-cred for a story with no proof whatsoever.

fuck you kike

Good job OP but we don't need blogposts taking up any space. Keep up the good work.

Is this an /x/ thread in disguise? Your face looks demonic.

The only thing necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing.

You did something, OP.

It's kinda hard to tell from the pictures, was he nigger?

Yeah, most people are too scared/uncertain to take action in these kinds of situations. I've taken a vow to never be a chink when it comes to helping people or stepping up to take action.

he was white, but had that psycho look in his eyes, there are no niggers here

Checked and good work OP proud of you if true.

Well done, OP. Some good news for the day.

Noone here can recognize you did a good thing.

But you saved a life. Any higher forces or karmic arbiters will return the favor.

Pol should have more threads about unsung heroism

Holla Forums is not your personal blog. I don't care if you cured fucking cancer. Talk about politics or GTFO.

If you want to do the world a favor, gas fucking (((Jared Kushner))).

GG

sage for blogpost.

Good work OP.

fuck off back to wherever you came from

fuck off, kike.

It seems as though there is magic afoot, use it wisely lads.
SHADILAY, PRAISE KEK

yet another 66