Wow, really makes you think

wow, really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/F5Jvt
archive.is/KdxHL
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster
archive.is/0p6Ud
crimeresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Screen-Shot-2016-04-05-at-Tuesday-April-5-1.05-AM.png
crimeresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Screen-Shot-2016-04-05-at-Tuesday-April-5-1.06-AM.png
e621.net/post/show/741864
e621.net/post/show/710614
e621.net/post/show/470166
archive.is/BXYMP
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/1362134/South-African-men-rape-babies-as-cure-for-Aids.html
calvin.edu/~pribeiro/DCM-Lewis-2009/Lewis/The-Poison-of-Subjectivism.doc
dictionary.reference.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You cannot change their mind even if you expose them to authentic information. Even if you prove that white is white and black is black, you still can not change the basic perception and the logic of behavior.

really makes you checkum

Because clearly religious books like, you know, the Quran, had no relationship to this event at all.

It was because Omar Mateen played too much Counterstrike. That's what caused it.

And it was probably homophobic gamer nerd-bro culture that made him attack a gay bar, too.

The murder of 50+ gay people by a fundamentalist Muslim clearly has nothing in common with gay men being thrown off rooves and then stoned to death in fundamentalist Islamic countries!

Its the fault of first person shooters. And gamer culture.

Deglamorize islam seems like more of an urgence to me.

Remember back when bitching about vidya violence was pretty much unanimously mocked by everyone involved in the industry?

I have the feeling most mass shootings don't happen because the shooter thinks it's "fun".

I love how liberals have gone full circle and become more conservative than Christian moms ever were.

WHY

DO

YOU

TYPE

A

FAGGOT?

I'm okay with this new meme

sorry who's this fag again

who?

Who is this person and why shouldn't you check them?

Who?
What?

What the fuck is this thread even about?

Mudshit went and broke the US high score by shooting up a bar full of gay spics.

Merry joy was had by all on Holla Forums.

Then you better go after Marilyn Manson for that Columbine incident. Surely it's not the individuals fault for choosing to kill people, it's the media he consumes. When are we going to hold journalist accountable for telling people to commit crimes in the name of justice?

no surprise

Thanks for reminding me the world is still awful user, I was in a dangerously good mood after finishing the new Kirby game.

Its nu speak bro

Try and keep up

Are you mad?

LOL

I'm shocked.

Just reading up on it now.

This will probably end up being a pretty big red pill for the country.

oh. okay, Feelings McFeel solving the world's problems again, film at eleven

here have this and check 'em. Bye

How many mass shootings until the US stops trying to scapegoat its fucked-up mental health problems on media and takes responsibility for its own actions?

Seriously. Get some fucking psych wards. Make them free at the point of use. No other country has this problem.

is this a dumb meme or something?

Also
archive.is/F5Jvt

:^)

to be honest, US has nigger issues more than many other countries

I think he's talking about school shootings and shit like that
mudslimes gonna slime

The US has a nigger problem, not a gun or mental health problem.

But this was a mudshit going Allahu Snackbar on the faggots.

leave

I know, that's why I said that I think user is talking about school shootings not this shooting in particular

The problem is too much diversity without enough assimilation. Race and religion can mix just fine so long as they care more about their country than their ethnicity.

The mudslimes in Dearborn aren't nearly as violent as the niggers in nextdoor Detroit, because Dearborn's Muslims are chill as shit. Closest thing to moderate Islam in probably the world. Muslims elsewhere in the country, though, like most urban niggers, are still wild animals.

I just wish I could get a hold of the email circulating around the Lugenpresse ordering them to do everything they can to try and meme an obvious terror attack into a hate speech/gun control issue.

Muslim as fuck.

200+ years of niggers in the US and no assimilation has taken place. Some breeds of homo sapiens are just too bestial to function in civilized society.

Race > Everything else.

I think you meant 400+ years of niggers.

You can be an asshole whatever your race.
you're proving it right now :^)

see

I think that user is a burger. Just let it be and don't use big numbers and words.

There ARE demographics of blacks that are civilized. I worked for a year in a place north of Dearborn. Probably 5-10% of blacks that showed up were respectable, wearing suits and acting professional. Another 50% of blacks were somewhat stereotypical and lower-middle class but still kind. "Only" 40% or so were niggers.

Out in the suburbs, there are some actually civilized blacks.

How many beheadings with swords in Islamic states until the game industry stops making killing people with swords seem fun?

COME ON, FROM SOFTWARE, STOP PERPETUATING THIS SHIT!

worked as a cashier*

No such thing exists. All niggers will nig, eventually. This is an inescapable fact, it is their very nature to chimp out.

They belong in Africa.

I'm a burger too, which makes his ignorance even more unacceptable.
It's almost like he thinks niggers just popped into existence before the civil war or something.

I FEEL LIKE I'VE GONE BACK IN TIME TO THE FUCKING STUPID AGES

No, because it wasn't the US 400 years ago. 200+ is correct. If he'd said America you'd have a point.

People you work for in retail are shit regardless of their race because they don't regard you as a person. They regard you as a service.

You may be right. But our justice system and our society works upon the principle of "innocent until proven guilty".

black to nigger is the same as american to burger.

Get fucked.

It's directly related to how much they blame whitey for shit their great grandparents had to go through.
If they live in suburbs and are surrounded mainly by white people, of course they're not really going to hate 'em. It's also why actual Africans are all pretty nice people. They don't have a chip on their shoulder.

Religion had nothing to do with this event user, he just really hated faggots

Said society was not built with 40 million niggers in mind.

wew

So Reddit takes over America?

Don't actual Africans hate ameican blacks because of the way they act?

Now read the tweets that he's getting if you want some rage material

No point arguing with you at this point. It's a cardinal truth in your mind that cannot be refuted.

That's my point, though. A good number of suburban blacks treated me much better than most white trash AND most wealthy whites, too. Rich blacks were much kinder on average than rich whites.

By the way, Chaldeans were by far the shittiest and most disrespectful towards cashiers.

Sure it doesn't, Leroy.

Probably.
Which is hilarious because I know a reason for them acting like they do is because they don't want to be "white." They call blacks who read/write properly and talk proper English "oreos" because of it.

OMG FUCKING WHITE MEN THEY SHOULD ALL BE KILLED
I'LL BET IT'S THOSE DAMN VIDEO GAMES, Y'KNOW, THAT WHITE MEN ARE SO FOND OF

Jesus, give it a fucking rest already. Is it even possible for these jaded fucks to give a shit about the victims anymore without shitting personal politics all over everything?

Hilariously enough, during my time in retail I saw way more white people leading their kids around on leashes than black people.
I'm not gonna make any commentary on that beyond the fact that it's funny as fuck to me.

Yup.

Take away gun crimes committed by niggers and spics in New York and you've just slashed gun related crimes by 98%.

optimist detected

This isn't Holla Forums, you don't need to be an absolutist. I've experienced it first-hand. There's still plenty of niggers in the suburbs, but most of them assimilate quite well when they're surrounded by decent suburban culture.

archive.is/KdxHL
Actually this is ok

actual Africans have average IQ ~70, they don't think anything

That's just my observation from living in a suburb. The only black people who hated white people were clearly from a lower-class area and just visiting, usually to fuck with the whities by stealing their shit.
I also worked as a cashier, and I know for the first year we'd constantly get these two ghetto cunts who dressed like prostitutes come in with stolen credit cards and try to buy a bunch of gift cards.

Yeah, no.

All they do is plummet property values, because the nigger middle class is an artificial construct propped up by government jobs set aside for them through Affirmative Action.

And I hope you like enrichment, because Obama is gonna unleash Section 8 on you soon.

Are you seriously playing the dichotomy card?
Just because I don't agree with every single thing you say, doesn't mean I'm actively against every facet of your viewpoint.

Come on, user. I know you can argue better than that. This is some tumblr grade reasoning.

So, all those people in that nightclub and you're telling me not one of them had a gun of their own they could use to shoot back with?

Sure sure, even though the majority of mass shootings in a America are done by whites and cops are trigger happy.

I don't know why you're even bothering. It seems like a waste of time.

>The Bath School disaster was a series of violent attacks perpetrated by Andrew Kehoe on May 18, 1927, in Bath Township, Michigan, that killed 38 elementary schoolchildren and six adults and injured at least 58 other people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster

If these people were around back then they'd probably be blaming motion pictures or travelling carnivals.

I bet you think most serial killers are white as well.

not that one.
he deleted it.
he tweeted about deleting that shit and everyone jumped to defend.

It was a gay nightclub.

GAY.

NIGHTCLUB.

I don't know of any nightclub that lets people carry guns in with them. Also, Florida.

Here's your (You)

Those are the same "docile" Africans that have spent the past 100,000+ years raping, pillaging and murdering each other, engaging in regular bouts of genocide and eating albino nigger meat because of juju magic.

I thought he just hated fags? Does that make you a terrorist now?

He's talking about African immigrants to the US. Unlike Europe, there's a fucking ocean between us, so we only get Africans that actually have something to contribute. Can confirm, the only African I saw always wore that colorful robe thing and called me, the cashier, 'sir'. Coolest fucker there.

Most mass shootings that kill white people are done by whites. Most "mass" shootings are black on black crime that happens to have 4+ victims. Shit, most black murders are committed against blacks to begin with.

Aren't faggots used to carrying concealed weapons?

You're a walking caricature.

That's because niggers can't shoot for shit. It's not from lack of trying though.

And? That's only because most whites are smart enough to make a run for it when the negro comes.

yeah but they cant shoot STDs at the terrorist

Well, time to fucking kill everyone on the planet. Starting with myself.

Most mass shootings that kill white people done by whites happen to have 4+ victims too, you're point?

*your

Aren't there gangster bars in America?

but…
how?

stupid or baiting?

Oy vey.

Killing oneself devoids one from the world, effectively killing all men as far as he is concerned.

I actually just meant build a big fuck-off bomb

Well once again a thinly-veiled Holla Forums thread shits up Holla Forums.

Maybe he's a cat

Nah, the OP was Holla Forums-tier. It's just that the comments devolved into Holla Forums shit, as too often happens

Proof that polygon is retarded. This is some Jack Thompson type shit.

Whatever pills you're taking, wash them down with a few shots of whiskey.

White people are more likely to snap and kill a bunch of innocents, while blacks are more likely to participate in gang violence that has a bunch of collateral damage, yet they tend to be lumped together as having the same cause by anti-gun faggots. That's my point.

Europe 500 million people with guns banned
11 major school shootings

US 350m people guns not banned
13 major school shootings

It's because the red pill is "seeing the truth"

And they have their own versions of the truth

In Florida, it's against the law to bring your CCW into a bar.

Horseshoe theory of political affiliation, user.

Extreme liberals have more in common with extreme conservatives than they do with centrists.

The joke is that they don't realize this because they lack all self awareness.

Here's a question, so what if gun violence is glamorized? Video games and similar media isn't supposed to teach, it's supposed to ENTERTAIN. If you're going to blame a shooting on something, blame it on bad parenting, mental illnesses and the glamorization of shootings and crimes by the media. If video games were the reason for violence then we'd have millions of school shootings resulting from the massive amount of people playing games like Call of Duty or Counter Strike.

This shit pisses me off. It reminds me of that one pretentious cutscene in MGS4's eastern europe act. HUH THESE KIDS AND THEIR FPS GAMES AND VIOLENCE AMIRITE.

I would like to see one psychological profile of a person who committed a mass shooting and see their reasoning as being 'oh well it just looked like so much fun!'

Not the result of years of repressed anger at peers they are forced to interact with being abusive to them.

Not the result of mental illness.

Not the result of crushing hopelessness.

No, the result of playing a shooting video game and thinking 'well, this is fun. But you know what would be even more fun? Killing a bunch of people and ruining my life'

Fuck these people.

The gymnastics Holla Forums do to explain why they're nothing like SJWs has to be seen to be believed

They can't keep getting away with it. Can they?

I want off this wild ride.

And? You're telling me everyone follows the law?

Why people are so obsessed with the school shootings in the first place? They are rare (comparing to number of schools), and make only small amount of total gun deaths. Most of the gun deaths in US are simply nigs killing nigs.

And suicides. People always forget about the suicides

Because the left is trying to ban guns to consolidate power

Christ user, I'm dying. I wasn't ready for that this early in the day.

Most legal carriers will (or will avoid going to a place that restricts), because in a lot of states being caught carrying in the wrong area can get your CCW taken away.

And most people that went through the trouble of getting a CCW are going to be law-abiding where possible to keep that CCW.

Honestly that was probably just a cheeky jab at the people who actually say that considering MGS is a violent video game as well.

Imagine how mad the rest of ISIS is to have Activision steal their thunder.

Half the reason they go through the effort of killing faggots is for the publicity and terrorist rep it gives them.

And spades killing humans.

They account for 50% of all murders.

Yes, but the 'movements' are obviously completely different.

They don't forget, it's just that most suicides are white men, and for the people in charge that's a good thing.

they don't want boobs
they don't want guns
they don't play logic/strategy games either or anything like that

what the fuck do they expect from videogames?

That's what I am getting at user

They have their own version of the truth because their "movements" are different

NEOGAF YES

tbh fam I tend to feel compelled to take a weapon to these people after spouting shit like 'BUT IT'S REALLY TOXIC GAMER MISOGYNERD CULTURE' even after the shooter tells everyone he did it because of his religion.

In all seriousness, though, I can't help but be reminded of the tards on twitter who are still saying the earth is flat. Some people will stop at nothing to inject identity politics into media, and anyone who does so is the enemy.

And Movieblob coming in for those brownie points as well!
archive.is/0p6Ud

I imagine they're laughing their asses off. Here the Americans are trying to blame Video Games and other superfluous shit for the mass shootings and all the while they're just making it easier for terrorists to kill people by ignoring the real problem.

Pretentious walking simulators that validate their mental illness and feature no gameplay whatsoever, because leftists are mentally retarded and failing at anything (but especially gameplay) reminds them of this fact.

They want to push their agenda. They don't give a fuck about games or gamers, they simply look at our hobby and see it as nothing more than a platform from which they can spit their poison.

It's almost like he was expecting it to be a muslim but hoped it wasn't. Cognitive dissonance much?

You know, if any of those shooters at E3 are about mowing down unarmed fags in a gay bar? They might be in bad taste.

It's using morality as a drug, and news media is the dealer.

The more outrageous the crime, the more horrific the events, the more inexcusable the act the more people feel a need to understand what happened and how to fix it.

News organizations will simply omit facts and information and present something as if it is the worst thing imaginable so people will continue to watch because somehow we ratings became an important aspect of news.

Mass shootings, particularly those that result in children being killed, are plastered for days on the front page despite the fact that every psychologist says that this is literally the worst thing you could possibly do. The exact same way that police shooting a black suspect who was wielding a weapon or attacking them is 'simplified' to 'white officer shoots black church-goer' so people become outraged and want more information. The same way when a rape case is announced, the accused is a rapist and known facts about the situation are completely left out.

The only real difference between shits saying games cause mass shootings and people saying the earth is flat is the amount of attention they get in the media. I guarantee you if the news started running segment after segment asking 'is the world really round?' and present it in their usual 'these two opinions are equal!' bullshit then there would be a lot more of those flat earth morons around.

Redpilling was invented by r/theredpill. But keep defending Holla Forumseddit.

Maybe so, but what about the people who carry illegally? You're telling me there wasn't a single gun-toting homosexual criminal who could have shot this fucker and saved like 50 people? Or, what about the surrounding area? Was there seriously nobody in the area with a gun who could have possibly shot this fuck and kept him from killing 50+ people?

Are back in 2003 now with 'Violent video games must be banned?' Is zombie Jack Thompson going to rise from his gravestone?

Ban assault games.

Not really. The hallmark of leftism is that they do what feels good, not what does good.

Leftists don't give a fuck about the starving niglets in Africa, or the plight of the hood rats in America, or the mudshits in the Middle East. They, however, say they do because it makes them look better than their peers, and also lets them stand on a moral pedestal and shit on everyone else.

The most homogeneously white communities are also the most liberal ones, but they always change their tune when enrichment is about to come knocking on their door.

I remember reading a story about some rich, white community of Obama supporters going apeshit when niggers were about to be introduced to their lily white paradise, going so far as rezoning their county and removing a bus stop to keep the jigaboo horde at bay.

Listen, I'm aware that in the movies a random person can pull a gun out of a concealed holster, cock it and remove the safety, then shoot through a panicking crowd of people to score an immediately fatal shot on a target fifty feet away in poor lighting without hitting anyone else. But in this thing we call reality that isn't going to happen. Ever.

In fact the firing of another gun would probably cause even more panic and we might see even more deaths, assuming the second gunman didn't just miss and kill another civilian directly.

It's like there were no victims or anything.
These people don't care about the act, they just care about going LOOK LOOK IT'S NOT THIS GROUP THAT DID THIS THING/IT'S NOT EVERYONE FROM THIS GROUP WHO DOES THIS THING

What did the guy say in the twitter? "How many mass shooting until the game industry stops making shooting people seem fun?"
How many acts of terror until people stop making muslims seem "peaceful"? These fucks should take a look at what muslims to do to other muslims or christians in their countries, they'll be delighted. look up child jockies in the united arab emirates and behold the progressiveness.

It's the groups that are least able to defend themselves that are most likely to be anti-gun cunts, yo.

Besides, it apparently turned into a hostage situation, so anyone outside the club that got there after the police arrived wouldn't have been able to help. It's totally believable that there weren't any carriers aside from the plain-clothes cop that was one of the first to go.

How many guns do you think there are in the US? Not that many are carrying at any particular time.

Faggots are mostly liberal, and liberals don't carry guns. Natural selection at work.

Oh, and the mudshit was busy executing everyone inside for quite a while, the police waiting outside, so your "shooting through a panicking crowd" scenario is as bogus as everything else you gun grabbers come up with.

Of course. I was telling a faggot to not pretend that two different groups who use the same phrase are the same because
Reddit needs to be bullied out, but that's an obvious falsehood to conflate the two.

Sounds like The Right.

You realize that by getting bitchy you're only inspiring people to perpetuate the behavior because they know it gets under your skin, right? Be the change you'd like to see, nigger. This isn't Tumblr, crying at people here won't do shit. If you want people to adopt a specific way of typing, then do your best to embody that typing style and, more importantly, provide reasons that explain why the formatting that you hate is worthy of hate. You don't do that, you're just shitting up the thread with your tantrums.

At this point, I halfway expect these retards to blame Holla Forums. Because obviously nobody hates gays more than /cuteboys/.

It had everything to do with religion because he literally KILLED IN THE NAME OF IT.

They aren't even willing to admit it was Islamic terrorism even though ISIS have now claimed responsibility.

Sounds like both. Because authoritarianism come in multiple flavors.

I'm pretty happy with the turn of events.

Mudshit goes on a shooting spree on a club filled with gay spics. Now liberals are gonna run themselves ragged trying to decide who ranks higher on the progressive stack.

And the cherry on top is that this has basically sealed Trump's presidency.

And he hated faggots because of Islam.

It's not that fucking hard to grasp, there's shitloads of videos of imams outright stating they want faggots dead, you have ISIS throwing them off buildings.

I guess being a supporter of faggots isn't trendy in the CURRENT YEAR anymore, so they, like other liberal pets, get thrown under the bus for the new and shiny cause.

Poetic justice all in all.

Someone intent on killing as many people as possible isn't going to go on a rampage at a gun show or shooting range though. A gun free zone where people aren't allowed to defend themselves and others is an obvious target.

In reality the presence of unavoidable law abiding gun owners puts a real damper on their mass killing plans. Whether those gun owners are competent or would do more harm than good is irrelevant.

So you don't want to admit that I was right about someone with a concealed carry weapon would only have made the situation worse when the shooting started and argue a completely different thing?

Well I'm not going to do that.

This is why I don't get why LGBT people constantly defend muslims. Islam itself considers them to be cancer of the highest degree.

If you are a game dev who gets hit with this or a similar question at E3… ask the question. You know the one. Ask it. Let's all ask.

The question I'm referring to is this:
How many pseudo-intellectual, cookie-cutter talking points do you have to spew before the pull string goes all the way back in?

Yeah, it's the same way every time. They pray the shooter's white, then if he isn't, it has NOTHING to do with race or religion, and the "t" word is off limits. But if he is, it's time to have a talk about white christian terrorism. Something needs to be done about this shit. I'd be furious if I lived in the US right now, being as I'm a huge flaming fag.

Muslims rank higher. It's always fucking Muslims. Muslims even rank higher than that one feminist who left the religion and has spoken out about how terrible it is. They hate her because Muslims are the top of the progressive stack right now.

Nah. It's nothing more than pressure. The moment they aren't constantly pressured to act a certain way they revert back to savagery. See modern nigger countries and 60/50s nigs compared to modern pavement apes.

Can't beat genetics, faggot.

How about fuck you.

Video games don't cause anything but improve the human body

i.e. hand eye coordination

If you go by population rates, Azns and Blacks are above their racial distribution.

They do it because 'oppression', completely ignoring the fact that most Muslims oppress each other, rather than being oppressed by whites.

It's because they are mentally ill.

And I'm glad. If the Day of the Rope never comes I can die knowing the mudshits will introduce all the leftists to their own personal hell.

White Male…….22,328……..19.5
White Female …..5,382………4.6
Nonwhite Male ….2,344………9.3
Nonwhite Female ….568………2.1
Black Male …….1,627………9.2
Black Female……..330………1.7
Hispanic………..1850………5.0

This is for 2001 btw.

What are the rates of death between them?

its the CURRENT YEAR user, all games need to be cinematic and mature

I just wish they wouldn't take the rest of us with them.

I don't include shootings that have less than 10 killed/injured total

I seriously can't tell if he's joking, or just being retarded. Fucking Poe's Law.

Why are you fags suddenly bothered by it? Seriously, I've been seeing guys like you in like, every second thread. Is this some new epic meme I've missed?

I love how their definition of mature pretty much boils down to "avoid any and all controversial and mature topics".

True that, but I have to eke out at least some minuscule amount of satisfaction from the situation at hand.

It's Polygon. He's being retarded. You should know this by now.

Yeah, they'll get theirs. I'd really rather they just see the light, though. It's a bit sad that all these people can die and they'll still twist themselves in knots to try and blame something it's "okay" to hate.

Let’s compromise.

Kill all faggots.
Kill all muslims.
Throw the jews in, too.

You're wrong, though. There are numerous occasions where concealed carry, even in crowded movie theaters, has worked perfectly at stopping potential mass shootings.

You literally chose the perfect analogy to make yourself seem wrong.

Then fuck off with your bullshit attempt at statistics.

crimeresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Screen-Shot-2016-04-05-at-Tuesday-April-5-1.05-AM.png
crimeresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Screen-Shot-2016-04-05-at-Tuesday-April-5-1.06-AM.png

McIntosh 2.0?

More like those kinds of posts started popping up a short time ago. Summer+reddit censoring anything to do with omar "empty a mag in a fag" mateen

And im talking about the reddit formatting posts, not the ones calling them out

For the record, I like concealed carry as a concept and support its use and implementation in most states. But people need to realize that while it may help in certain situations, it won't in others.

If you're in the middle of a crowd, you really can't just pull out the firearm and start shooting and expect anything other than killing someone other than your intended target. If you're lucky enough to be off to the side and have a clear line of sight on the gunman, then you actually can prevent a lot of people from getting shot.

Then again, a lot of gun-free zones aren't decided upon looking at the 1 in 1,000,000 places a mass shooting can occur, but the actions of irresponsible gun owners that either want to press the issue, or really are so irresponsible that they wave around firearms to make themselves feel big.

For example, night clubs and bars, they are much, much, much, much more likely to have incidents start out because two people get heated and one has a gun than the extremely low likely-hood of a mass shooting.

I'm aware a lot of anti-gun nuts try to make any exception into a blanket excuse to take away all guns ever, but I'm not saying that just because concealed carry wouldn't help in this particular case doesn't mean that it wouldn't be appropriate elsewhere.

Good one libtard.

ask WHAT?

You're still here?

I don't see how pretending everyone you don't like being the same person proved him wrong.

No fucking shit? Of course acting stupid during an attack will get you killed. But this directly contradicts your later line:
It could have been very useful in this situation if the armed victim wasn't unlucky, using the very tactic you described above.

I'll be honest m8 I didn't check the IDs

You forgot to sage, kike.

Fuck off.

You wait until you can get a clear LOF to the target.

What the fuck are you going on about you noguns

Gunfree zones (Schools, Theaters) have no sense behind them. Nobody is taking their fucking AR-15 to the cinema, and if you don't want them to, you ask them not to or to carry it up their asshole for all I care. You seem to be confusing Concealed carry with Open Carry like anyone whose merely pretending to be against gun control would.

That's what your proposing m8. Despite many bars in america actually making it legal, and many patrons carrying anyways, it just doesn't.

It could have, though. I prefer my odds to be 1 in 1 billion than 1 to infinity. But hey, let me make this clear for any non-shills that read this.

Concealed carry (Or any kind of Carry) has multiple uses. You can prevent yourself or others of being a victim of crime (See the estimated number of DGUs a year. The most conservative answers possible place it within the 100K-250K/y range, and that's stretching it as thin as it gets). You can prevent arguments or disputes from becoming violent, and, although incredibly rare, it could prevent a mass shooting. You've already claimed theaters are a bad place, but you're wrong, and you've merely tried to shift the goalposts.

Are you only leaving out retards to save yourself?

Whoops, fuck, you didn't describe what I was thinking of. No, in an active shooter situation, unless you're right fucking there, you get to cover before identifying and engaging the target. You don't whip it out right there while bullets are flying.

The question.

It's hilarious how now the media wants to portray this as purely an ISIS-related incident.
No islam involved, no sir, islam is a religion of peace! It was mean old ISIS that hates fags!
we should just err on the side of caution and presume all muslims are either ISIS fighers or purely islamic terrorists, keep them all out and we wont have to worry about them killing the precious faggots or spreading shariah law like VD.

It's clear that Islam is a religion of violence.

There are no terrorists who kill in the name of God and there is a plauge of terrorists who kill in the name of "Allah".

It's a very simple puzzle.

So we've finally come full circle and they're spouting pretty much the exact same shit Jack Thompson was not 10 years ago

Delete this.

Reported.

It's clear you shouldn't let inbred populations with nigger tier IQ into your countries.

Reported for intl. You lose, you worthless sack of shit.

Run and hide, little queer. You won’t live to see 2025.

Bleach.

I can't speak for the casual market, but for me shooting hasn't been fun for at least a decade.
Shooting is the style of game most kin to lazy-ass big budget blockbusters.
One big reason I think Witcher 3 got GOTY was because it wasn't just another fucking shooter.
Only one real shooter made that list and it was Fallout 4, bethesda's bethesda quality casual console garbage VATS sewage.

I want more free roam 3D platformers again.
I want more character action games.
But nah, it has to be a shooter and it has to have multiplayer because people are competitive and we can sell them map packs & shit.

At some point in time 07 that shit just became the industry itself because it had more mass market appeal than anything else.
It pushes more dollars across counters more than any well crafted game can and at a fraction of the cost with a faster rate of production.

The majority of us aren't "letting them in", it's the fucking politicians who want open borders because they value illegal immigration more than the people who have sustained this country for the past 80 years.

Not to make light of people dying, but these people need to get some perspective. About 5000 people in the US died from gun-related incidents in 2015. If that number were multiplied by a whopping one hundred, it would be 500,000 deaths, or about 20% of the deaths in the US per year.

Point is, even if the frequency of incidents like these increased by an order of magnitude, it would still only represent a minuscule portion of the deaths in the US.

Sage because this isn't videogames.

user, you know as well as I do that this is complete bullshit. The white majority are too in love with their feelgood addiction to stop treating their countries as refugee camps.

When a population does not react when their children and women are raped, and in fact elects one of the rapists for mayor, you know the place is beyond salvation.

M8, I'm just calling you out as as the chromosome bandit you are, I don't give a fuck about fags or talking bombs.

Stay salty though, its hilarious

Where the fuck are you talking about that isn't the US?

nigger did you leap out of an SJW's strawman comic

I love Holla Forums threads on Holla Forums.

San francisco does not equate to the "White majority".

Somone needs to tell Bob that jumping on turtles is enabling people to kill animals for fun.

He's talking about the mudslime mayor of london and the rotherham scandal.

what the fuck is wrong with the guy

POST YFW YOU WILL NEVER BE A PART OF POLYGON

why is gaming journalism still a thing anyway.

Why? Because of E3?

All faggots will be killed.

You don’t know anything about faggots, do you?

Excuse my lack of webm but this is relevant.

I think they don't give a fuck about shooting massacres or any kind of crime, just the emotional trauma of having to hear about them in the news and how that "affects" people. Forces of reality, including things like bullets, aren't the currency of their vapid blogging day job at all.

Well, seeing as you're the expert on faggots, how about you enlighten me?

Because retards need other retards in perceived positions of power to validate their shit purchases and opinions.

Too lazy to watch it, but that's Kuchera being unable to grasp how a gun works, shit even a starved niglet with an IQ lower than a gorilla in the middle of Africa can?

When can we just start shooting random journalists on 5th avenue?

because gaming stopped being a hobby and started being a "culture"
just like comics and cartoons and computers became "nerd culture"
when all things nerdy stopped being an escape or outlet for the social outcasts, and became sub-cultures of a overarching "nerd culture" that was suddenly hip and trendy and profitable, is when all those things went to shit

Okay. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

The first image is a grab someone made of posts I made directly, so feel free to ask more about any of the topics there.

That was back when conservatives did it. It was all politics to them, never the videogames.

I'm gonna use a hint coin Layton.

"thrown from a high place" is the proscribed islamic treatment for faggots. that's why they're always tossing them off buildings, no nearby mountains.

Sure.

luke you little not-gentleman you'd best put down that hint coin if you know what's good for you

solve the puzzles the right way with your brain i didn't mentor you so you could cheap out you little bitch

Good Lord. You burgers are so fucking retarded.

Have any mass shooting happened because the shooters thought it would be fun? Maybe Columbine, depending on who you hear it from, but then still not really.

fuck no, that's just the limey cucks.

That crazy faggot that shout up the theater showing the Batman movie?

Thinking about bugchasers never ceases to disgust me.
It's too bad they don't consider drinking cyanide a "gift".

POLYCUCKS EVERYONE

Why do liberals always take good ideas and add a word in front of it to make it shit?
Seriously, why?

Except we are reacting nigger, RIGHT HERE, and in the comments of many news articles, in the senate, in the fucking country.

I'm tired of this meme that we don't react, we've been reacting for fucking ages for this shit but our country is full of a bunch of tyrants who collude in government and PRETEND that we're free to choose who's in office.

For fuck's sake, Hillary, a former president's wife and a fucking bigwig who lifted daddy's money are competeing for office right now.

They're the fucking enemy, not your fellow man.

They want you to think that everyone but them is wrong so they can manipulate you dumbass.

Statistically that's about equal.

There's such a thing as coincidence. The fact that their guns are banned and they've nearly hit our record is proof that guns banned or not have nothing to do with it.

However, check the body counts in those shootings, and tell me how many of those shootings happened in places where guns weren't allowed, like in schools, or in the latest case a Florida bar, where guns were not allowed in yet a shooting happened anyway.

Banning guns just makes people unable to respond to a shooter, nigger.

Bravo, you're complaining on the ass end of the internet!

I'll have to see it to believe it.

Niggers are still nigging, and getting bolder about it.

The boomers and millennials are my enemy, and every other race traitor not hanging from a tree.

Actually it's the word before it that dashes their argument.

What about justice in general, how about we focus on improving our judicial system instead of encouraging people to ruin lives left and right with social sniping?

So you're ignoring all else, you just want violence with GUNS to stop? That's really fucking specific, what about GENERAL violence?

What, so it's a crime to fucking hate someone? What happened to live and let live? Why are you wanting to police emotions?

It's because their arguments are unsound that they add emotional language to it, it's double-speak.

Social Justice actually means social power to harm whoever they want

Gun violence means they have an agenda to ban guns and they don't care about other violence. This is because the government is scared of a revolt and they know they're outnumbered if everyone that isn't them has a gun. And other SJW types really are that infantilized and brainwashed to the point that weapons scare them because they were told to fear the knife, the gun and the implement, instead of the person behind such things.

and Hate Crimes just means they want to thought police you.

This is nothing but 1984 rhetoric for the modern age.

Meanwhile on my goybook

Why don't you enjoy this series of Sylveon-themed bugchasing porn?

e621.net/post/show/741864
e621.net/post/show/710614
e621.net/post/show/470166

Missing the point, nigger, it isn't just us. You've been living under a rock if you haven't been monitoring the normalfags, they're awake.

You live under a rock, clearly. good luck seeing anything you don't want to see, because you're a casual defeatistfag who wants to be sad and lonely and depressed because hope and not feeling like crap are scary things, because that means you have to have obligations and responsibilities in order to ensure them. You're fucking lazy is what you are.

This shooting is a turning point. No one can deny what has happened here, the info is too clearly stated. The violent get PUT DOWN.

He's no longer in the running.

You're a millenial too, I can tell. Grow the fuck up and get out of your retarded faux nihilism phase.

A real nihilist sees all of the depair, all of the hatred, all of the pain, and either kills himself or works towards a better future. Pick one. And since you're gonna be buttfurt because I called you out on your selfish, egocentric tirade of defeatism, I sincerely hope you pick either soon.

You think the slaughter of their poor oppressed gays by sand nigggers would wake these lefties up but apparently it's still not enough.

No. It's just that anything bad that ever happens is always the white mans fault. Always.

You realize that by getting bitchy you're only inspiring people to perpetuate the behavior because they know it gets under your skin, right? Be the change you'd like to see, nigger. This isn't Tumblr, crying at people here won't do shit. If you want people to adopt a specific way of typing, then do your best to embody that typing style and, more importantly, provide reasons that explain why the formatting that you hate is worthy of hate. You don't do that, you're just shitting up the thread with your tantrums.

And other fairytales. You're desperate enough to put your hopes into those idiotic fuckers. If you bother talking to any of them you'd see they have no more self awareness that a goddamn sheep. The silent majority is worth shit, they never change fuckall. It's not the silent majority that speaks for the Muslims, it's the fundamentalists.

It's not your ilk that speaks for the normalfags, it's certainly not my bunch of right wing assholes (whom they actively reject and despite for fear of catching our cooties), it's the leftists that speak for them.

No amount of "waking up" will make them give up their selfish need to pose and preen and revel in their virtue signaling, not until it's far too late.

I just see the writing on the wall. There were plenty of dumbfucks like you back in Roman days too, I bet, thinking that this year shit was gonna get back on track for sure!

Truth of the matter is, and this has been a constant throughout all of history, is that once a culture begins its slide into collapse there is no stopping it.

Same as there is no raising childbirth rates once they've been lowered, or getting women to stop being whores once they've been "liberated". There's certain demons, that once let out of the box, will never go back in, or at least not until the civilization that harbors them is dead and buried.

I remember having a discussion with an user in CK2 thread about the nature of collapse, and him mentioning how fun it would have been to be able to play a Byzantium clearly in decline, and still fighting to stay on top and succeeding, how exciting it would be to win in spite of the constant gravitational pull of collapse.

So was Rotherham, so was Paris (twice), so was Cologne, so Brussels, and on and on it goes. You're like that asshat that keeps believing in the Day of the Rope unironically.

You have a fundamental misunderstanding about the ability of the human mind for self-deception. People will always default into believing what is convenient for them, what feels good, what gets them brownie points and pats on the back.

Behold as they spin this into another tragic tale of "dindu nuffin", as they marginalize the faggots and tell them to tone it down a bit so as to not offend the new and shiny liberal pet.

I am tired, there is no point talking with people about this, the kikes have their hooks in too deep, not like it really matters, since the West as a whole is decadent and emasculated, its populations exhausted and apathetic, willfully submerging themselves in comfortable lies instead of facing ugly truths, perfectly willing to fuck each other over to look better, so long as the enrichment doesn't get too close to them.

That second article had some good advice half way down. Just assume everyone you fuck is already HIV positive and protect yourself appropriately. He's also correct in that it's much more difficult to share HIV today than it use to be due to modern medicine. I kind of get where he's going and don't really know if I can be mad at it. I'm totally against the "don't ask, don't tell" bullshit though. Your partner has a fucking right to know.

Your mistake is assuming SJWs care for the issues they preach.

"Identity politics" is more meta than you think, it's not really about the effectiveness of a certain body of ideas to produce a better society, it's about the identity that proclaiming those ideas gives you. If they must, they will slaughter each and every one of their sacred cows for the sake of protecting that identity and for the sake of fighting the "enemy tribe", that nebulous mass of reactionaries, racists, misogynists, savage, uncultured and unwashed masses they see the rest of the world as.

Link this video pls? I lost it.

THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING AT ALL?

One line tells me all the lies you tell. Don't return until you've either killed yourself or resolved to make the world better instead of complaining and making shit up, defeatistfag.

Wtf do you think happens in mass shooting? You really think it's like a western showdown where everybody gets shot in two seconds? A non-retard person with concealed carry would find a safe location, draw the gun, acess the situation and wait for an oportunity to shoot the crazy person or wait for him to come. Take a look into the footage of all mass shootings, they never happen in a few seconds, the shooters keep going and going for a long time, time enough for someone to get their wits together and prepare to fight the murderers withouth sperging out and shooting everybody.

Even then if someone gets instantly shot there are few places where you will die or get disabled instantly, a shot on the stomach won't kill you instantly, it should give you plenty of time to keep ready to shoot the murderers when they come close to you to finish you off.

Another thing is that any sort of gun free zone is a magnet for mass shootings, have we ever heard of a mass shooting on a location that non-gun-free zone? We haven't because they never happened or got stopped just after they started. And lastly, concealed carry have more uses than stopping mass shootings, for every homocaust there are thousands of smaller crimes like theft or assault and battery that can be stopped by concealed carry, I still remember to this day a video of niggers stalking two white guys, spouting offenses and getting ready to pounce on them, the guy just flashed a gun on his belt and they all backed off, you have a really retarde version on what to do on a mass shooting situation if you have a gun

Why are you ignoring all my other points?

What did I say about dumbfucks submerging themselves in comfortable lies instead of facing the ugly truth?

Let me put it more bluntly. The only way to salvage the West would be to cut off immigration from the subhuman shitholes right now. This instant.

But even that is not enough, it's merely delaying the inevitable, since the mudshits would still (and in some countries currently are) outbreed the natives and just use democracy to hijack the country. To fix that you'd either have to deport millions of people back to their native shitholes (and likely need to resort to military action to force said countries to take their trash back, while the whole world watches) or enact a final solution, be it death camps or mass, enforced sterilization.

Now, my dear little imbecile, do you see any of these things happening before 2050, when most white countries become minority white? And keep in mind, shit would hit the fan even sooner, because mudshits and niggers vote as a block, and once you reach a certain percentage of each they drop the "nice" act and start with the real show.

That entire first image is just one giant pile of horseshit.
As for the other images, that "bugchasing" thing is just stupid on all fronts.
It's fucking dumb as hell to try to get yourself and/or others infected with a disease, and it's also equally retarded to say that, because people who want to do that exist and are part of a particular group, every single other person in that group must want to do it too.

I guess you like more factual reasons why fags belong in the ovens, yes?

infertle people are subhuman, you fucking idiot. In the same way a crippled person or a person missing an arm is subhuman. They can't do the same shit as a regular human, making them less of a human by result.

wew lad.

By the way, since I'm opting to take up a contrary position, the following is I suppose going to be pro-faggot. If you feel like just replying with something to the tune of 'cuck! sjw! leftist!, then you've wasted both our times

First pic:

Then why single out homosexuality instead of saying 'all cripples should be killed'?
Plenty of people have disturbing fetishes user. I'm sure you do. Doesn't mean they should be killed.
Sexual attraction, I assume. Just because you want to bone one of your female friends doesn't make you mentally ill.
There are risks associated with heterosexual intercourse, as well. Heterosexual anal carries the same risks as gay anal, it's not a gay-exclusive issue.
Romance =/= biological imperatives
This smacks of religious reasons. Also (citation needed) for that last part
You've again confused morality (human invention) with nature. Nature also says we should kill each other over food, morality says otherwise.
Which is exactly what the above is, false equivalencies and 'eww fags'
Unless I'm reading this wrong, are you suggesting that one cannot try alcohol just to try it?
Same thing, surely?
Is this why they should be killed, for their own good?
Only while the government holds that view. Once it doesn't, marriage as a government institutions is whatever the government says it is.
Well, I would say that it's more defined by the current practices of that religion.
You're also well within your rights to oppose gay marriage, it's called freedom of opinion. Politically incorrect opinions are allowed to exist (case in point).
It's actually the asexual institution of the law doing that. You are free to challenge the laws surrounding polygamy, incest and pedophilia, as the laws on homosexuality were challenged good luck though
What is and isn't the job of the government is a matter of opinion.
Unless it violates the law, also see above point
(citation needed)

ISLAM IS THE RELIGION OF PIECES GUYS
THE SHOOTER WAS JUST HOMOPHOBE LIKE THOSE DARN REPUBLICANS
50 PEOPLE DIED BECAUSE LAW ABIDING CITIZENS CAN OWN GUNS

NOW WE MUST CHOOSE WHAT TYPE OF SOCIETY WE WANT TO LIVE IN, A SOCIETY WITH GUN NUTS OR WITHOUT.

What? You want instead a society without Islam!? YOU FUCKING WHITE CIS MALE ISLAMOPHOBE

Equality on principle.
Another appeal to emotion.
Ex-vitro fertilisation, surrogate motherhood and adoption/fostering are all ways that a gay couple could hypothetically 'have' a child within a hypothetical marriage.
An appeal to emotion, slippery-slope fallacy and non sequitur in just two sentences. Bravo.
It was never intended to be a standalone argument for change, it was a counter to the argument that gay marriage would lead to a widespread decay of family values (which it hasn't).
For the bit about Toxoplasma gondii, you state that
But I don't see how an increase in dopamine is capable of
You will have to explain that part to me further.

Many of your statistics are either further appeals to emotion, figures on how easily gays contract STDs (they seem to be doing an alright job of killing themselves), or stats which range from dubious…
To outright ridiculous.
Also, while your very specific statistics for perverse sexual acts between homosexuals such as
were very interesting, none of it was really a reason why faggots should be killed.

Second pic: One fag's opinon on HIV. You're smarter than this, user.

Third pic:
They're killing themselves for you m8
Plus as long as you're not fucking them or letting them swap blood/spit it's all good.

Fourth pic:
jesus christ where do you find this shit
I will concede that this is fucking disgusting

Wewlad, do you Holla Forumslacks even think about what you're saying before you actually say it?

Nigga I didn't say being subhuman is a good or bad thing, or that they should be gassed.
Stop projecting.

Fucking hell I just got done replying to that other guy
Fuck this much writing, kill the queers I guess

That game looks kind of fun.

So you just around pretty severe insults like nothing then.

Seriously, you can't call someone subhuman without the implicit meaning that they're a piece of shit, and worth less than a 'regular' human being. This is like language 101 guy.

Seriously what's with Holla Forumslacks making statements without thinking about them first.

Granted it's the biggest mass shooting in US history but still.

Thank fuck neogaming media is dying and old gaming media (By fans for fans) is resurrecting fast.

That's not how it works, retard.
Humanity isn't determined by structural integrity, it's genetic. If you belong to the species Homo (heh) Sapiens, you are a human, regardless of any damage you've incurred.
"Subhuman" doesn't mean someone is less capable of doing the things any other human can do; it means they are inherently inferior.

But inherently, they're less of a human being. They're missing features a regular human being has. A man on a wheel chair is inherently less valuable than a man who can walk.

So, faggots and niggers?

IT BEGINS

archive.is/BXYMP

A subjective term. You really should stop presenting your feelings as facts, Holla Forums, especially as you're so quick to accuse the left of doing it.

Stop projecting. I don't even fucking visit Holla Forums.

If you say so brother

Oh boy, if it's not video games, it's the music. If it's not the music, it's the movies! How about…

IT'S NOT THAT FUCKING SIMPLE. Muslims do not play video games, because they are haraam. When a muslim kills a bunch of people, saying "DAMN THOSE VIDEO GAMES!!" is akin to saying "DAMN THOSE ATHEISTS!!" when a Christian woman gets an abortion. People make their own choices, but the major cult religions (Islam, Christianity, Catholicism, Judaism) still have fucked up agendas in them that tell you to literally DESTROY your enemies.

People love to say that this is merely a metaphor for bundling your hatred up inside and then overcoming it, but that's bullshit, because the passage "Thou shalt not suffer the witch to live" is not a metaphor, it literally says "if a woman commits sin that we call witchery, she should be killed." And they of course define witchery as "bewitchment" which is a word for seduction.

Every time I hear the words "don't blame Islam, it's not the problem" I get ever so little, but enough to notice, upset. Because it's very clearly a case of racism and religious persecution.

You don't see Muslims killing other Muslims in big attacks like this. HOW IS THIS NOT A PROBLEM WITH ISLAM? Muslims don't bomb Mosques, but they sure as fuck bomb Churches.

Video games can be blamed for plenty of problems, like the growing rate of obesity and type II diabetes, people listening to dubstep, and people like Sarkeesian, Quinn and McIntosh having jobs. But it's most certainly not the reason that people shoot and kill other people.

I'm not as interested in debating as the other guy, but I like you, so I'll just quip real quick on that one rebuttal of yours because I'm weak to bait.

The difference between someone who acquires a disability out of unfortunate circumstances or due to personal sacrifice (i.e. workplace accident, military service, self-defense, etc.) and someone who chooses to harm himself only for pleasure's sake (junkie, homosexual, hardcore S&M shit like amputation and whatnot) is nothing short of immense. It is arguable that killing someone who values himself and his own life so little can bring about positive consequences. After all, serial rapists and other such unwanted individuals do indeed operate with similar hedonistic impulses.

Moreover, a person that chooses not to reproduce is a person that has reached the conclusion that life is not worth living, because if it was, then life would be worth perpetuating/creating.

Are you mentally challenged or something?

Didn't think it would come back to this again. The ride never ends.

I'm not talking about Israel vs whoever the fuck is their enemy of the week. I'm talking about in parts of the world that matter.

can only bring about positive consequences*

Your whole post betrays your brutal ignorance of…well just about everything actually. It's almost a feat how many stupid things someone can fit into one post.

Or they might just not want to rear children, considering that the number of people who actually want to have children decreases as the standards of living go up in civilized countries and all that.

But hey that's just the degenerates and duh jooz amirite?

They're "less than human" in the same way that a cake with a slice taken out of it is less than a normal cake.
But that's not what the word subhuman means; "subhuman" means something is qualitatively less than human, not quantitatively. There is an inherent "human-ness" to humans, regardless of their physical or psychological condition, and to be subhuman is to lack that.

Are you hitting on me, faggot?

According to the other guy, homosexuality is a permanent dopamine-related mental illness. Therefore, it falls under the definition of disability.

Also
dude what

Fuck you OP for reminding me why I hate this world.

I want leftypol to leave

This is due to the hedonistic and materialistic culture which is brought about by prosperity (since people don't have to sweat for their comfort anymore, what with socialism embedding itself into every 1st world nation, even going as far as to guarantee income, housing and healthcare in certain places). Children are seen as inhibitors of pleasure (no more random sex, no more clubbing, can't hang out with friends as much) and a drain of resources (can't afford my gucci shit anymore, can't have a sports car, etc.)

Rearing children is a selfless act. Hedonists and materialists are inherently egoistic.

Materialists and hedonists are degenerates.

I would consider wanting to spread disease and death to be subhuman, things like being gimped due to an accident is silly.

In theory homosexuality shouldn't have been anything special, it's just people choosing to stick their dick into something other than a woman. Unfortunately like those pics show, it also brings emotional instability, public degeneracy, disease and the reason why so many people are annoyed with it, they can't stop shoving it in your face about it. Not sure how true this is but from what I hear, the muslim's dad said he shot up the gay bar because a couple of gays flashed his son or something.

It's like the thing with niggers. You can oversimplify it and say "they're just like us but differently colored!". It's just not that simple.

According to the larger pic that compares homosexuality to a disability, which he posted, homosexuality is a choice. That's where I am coming from.

Then they clearly see life without reproducing as worth living, don't they?

Says the hypocritical faggot who has a "comedy advice podcast" where he has told people, several times, to kill other people.

My point being that those people understood it was a joke and could separate fictional scenarios from real ones.

No, they live merely to avoid pain. Dying is too bothersome and they're already alive so they may as well do the only thing any relativist/nihilist can ever agree to do (i.e. seek pleasure until they die).

This isn't so much living as it is waiting for death because they have no actual purpose outside of finding pleasure (by pursuing happiness one does not pursue meaning).

Say it with me: regression to racial mean. Breathe it in, savor the heady aroma of biological reality. Take a day or two to really enjoy it. Then, when it sinks in, stop making this retarded argument forever.

I don't know what to make of this

Then the meaning becomes the pursuit of pleasure. The meaning is subjective, and can change.

What are you? 10 years old? Muslims kill each other way more than they kill westerners. The Shiah and the Sunni fucking hate each other.

Hedonism and nihilism are direct consequences of relativism. Only by asserting that all meanings are just as meaningful can you say that the meaning of life is subjective. However, such a line of reasoning directly implies that life is meaningless, because any meaning is good enough.

Relativism also implies that there is no such thing as right or wrong (because there is no absolute truth), whereas surely you wouldn't argue that raping babies is ever good.

Sorry, they weren't meant to be connected to one another. Point is, much like how there are prostitutes spreading disease, so there are gays spreading disease, and you shouldn't be okay with either. Just because it doesn't affect you it doesn't mean it's not a problem.

And the other point is that having an argument in oversimplification is no argument at all, because in a perfect world the only difference between whites and blacks would be the color of their skin and then anti-racism would be justified if there would even be racism, much like how in a perfect world the majority of gays would be totally normal people that just choose to stick their dick somewhere else, not what we have today.

What if it were to, say, cure AIDS?

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/1362134/South-African-men-rape-babies-as-cure-for-Aids.html

I hope it did, user. Feminists would have a real hard time with that one.

Just remember, there are good ones and we should let them into our countries.

But it's correct.

I'm given to believe that this is actually the case. Unfortunately pride rallies and camp, effeminate stereotypes create and enduring image that is embraced by a very vocal minority, i.e. tumblr.

fucking kek

Because we all know how big CoD and other "America, Fuck yeah!" shooters are with mudslimes.

Cripples didn’t choose to be. Faggots did.
Uh… yeah, the worst “fetishes” are all mental illnesses.
Because that’s not a mental illness. Because that is a natural thing. Faggotry isn’t.
1. Among gays it is a UNIVERSAL issue, as there is NO safe or natural way.
2. Heterosexual engagement in such things is also mental illness, for the same operational reasons.
Sanity ≠ insanity. Faggots don’t fit the bill for ‘romance’.
1. Monogamy is the only successful breeding system.
2. Citations are given further down in the image.
That doesn’t answer the question at all.
Not a one of them, sorry.
Not for its SAKE.
Who said anything about their good? Their own good would be acknowledging they have a problem and working to save themselves from their psychological illness. For the good of humanity itself, the threat they pose must be mitigated.
Government does not define marriage.
You can’t just change a practice and call it the same religion.
What do you mean good luck?
CANADA HAS LEGALIZED BESTIALITY
THEY’RE WORKING ON INCEST NEXT
POLYGAMY EXISTS IN THE MUSLIM WORLD
Pic related.
Citation provided!

Fighting for gay marriage generally involves lying about what we are going to do with marriage when we get there–because we lie that the institution of marriage is not going to change, and that’s a lie. The institution of marriage is going to change, and it should change. And again, I don’t think it should exist.
– Masha Gessen (lesbian activist)

Mudslimes gonna mudslime

If I were to hand you a problem, and tell you any solution works, how can you state that the problem and that your solution holds any meaning at all. Similarly, if the meaning of life is free to change at a whim's notice then what reason would you have to even defend that there is a meaning? Would you then say that people have died for ideals and principles that were all merely relative and that to die for anything, be it family, country or values, is meaningless? Can you honestly hold the belief that any meaning is a good one, and then criticize radical islamists for terrorism, or child molestors for fiddling diddlies? Isn't the meaning they've derived just as valid as yours?

calvin.edu/~pribeiro/DCM-Lewis-2009/Lewis/The-Poison-of-Subjectivism.doc

Watch vid related for more on subjectivism/relativism.

This is the apology of someone who doesn't understand what he did wrong, only that it made people mad.

I meant doc related. My bad.

You mean watch dogs 2?

Hey I'm curious why you think the flamboyants are the minority and the well-adjusted to be the majority.

But you just said it was a disability.
I mean fetishes like BDSM. You might call it disgusting, but it's not grounds for murder.
Mental illnesses occur in nature m8, learn to biology
"You can't do that because I don't like it!" Cry harder, you sound like an SJW
Opinion=/=fact
I could just fucking stop here, you clearly don't understand that your opinions are not facts. Too much time in an echo chamber will do that to you, I suppose.
Only because you can't seem to conceive of anything 'unnatural' as being moral. I bet you're an anti-vaxxer as well, you dumb faggot.
Everything you've just said is either in contradiction with your original post or another appeal to my emotions.
What the fuck does that even mean, if not 'for the experience of it'?
le ebin spess mereen may may
Actually, it does.
Religion never changes according to social development, nope.
Clearly the answer is to kill the gays

How is mental illness not a disability? Why are you pretending all disabilities are the same?
Exactly. That’s mental illness. Self-harm and bringing harm to others is mental illness. Again: the first line of defense is remanding all faggots (et. al.) to psychiatric care to be fixed. If they refuse or cannot be, then fix the problem.
Execution by the state is not murder. Murder has a definition.
You sound like a faggot, since you have absolutely no logic, reason, or scientific foundation for your claims. If you did not understand the beginning of the first image, take a college-level logic course. Computing, even, but just logic.
And your proof that faggot ‘romance’ is the same as real romance is where, then?
You’re a cocksucking faggot with absolutely no evidence for his claims. Meanwhile, in reality, from the dawn of human civilization to today monogamy has been the only successful breeding system.

Numerous studies show that male behavior is heavily influenced by the operational sex ratio–or the ratio between fertile females and sexually active males.
If male and female numbers are equal then the best strategy is for a male to find a female, pair off, and protect/provide for his own kids.
If there are more fertile females than males, the best mating strategy for males is to put less resources caring for their kids and more resources trying to mate with multiple females. (note l: urban blacks in America fall into this category because of the amount of young black males either in prison or killed by other black males. result is that black males spend more time chasing other women and less time being fathers) (note 2: possibly bigamy became common in these societies to prevent the excess of available females from encouraging men to sleep around instead of be fathers)
If there are more males than females, the males that have mates get obsessed with protecting them from the surplus males, who form rape gangs to try to get access to the smaller numbers of females.
In polygamous societies, every man that has two wives creates a man who can never mate unless he rapes. Bigamy effectively turns a balanced operational sex ratio into a heavily male-biased one. Islam is a codified set of behaviors for protecting females from rape gangs (burka, can’t go outside without male guardian) and exporting the surplus males to neighboring societies so they don’t bother the local females (jihad). That is, essentially, Islam–a code of behaviors designed by a guy with multiple wives in a bigamous society to keep womanless men away from his wives.
The surplus males generated by bigamy are told, “These women are off-limits; they’re spoken for by more powerful men in your society. If you want to get laid, your only option is to go out and conquer something and take their women.” This is how Islam spread so quickly in its first few centuries and this is the driving force behind the huge amount of young men flooding into Europe today. They are not refugees, they are sex tourists. It should be no surprise they are so rapey.

~:~

Monogamy is how a society encourages the weakest males to be productive, since it ensures they’ll be able to find a mate. Another argument you can use is that polygamy brings about social instability. Due to the fact that older, richer, more established men grab all the women, it means that the search for a mate among the younger males is all the more desperate, and violent.
Polygamous societies are inherently unstable, prone to great social unrest from the younger men that cannot find a woman. Now, this is fine and dandy if you want to motivate those men to join the army and go conquer someplace else and steal their women, as well as the fact that war attrition will get rid of plenty of those young men, but once your empire has expanded as much as it can the same problems crop up, but this time with no possible outside outlet.
It is no coincidence that enduring civilizations made the switch from polygamy to monogamy over the course of their history, and I highly suspect the troubles Arab civilizations faced around the 14th and 15th century were in large part caused by their reliance on polygamy.
You can argue that current Arab societies are what they are because of polygamy. Women are a rare commodity that are fiercely guarded, hence the restrictions placed on their behavior and the need to have a male relative escort them when they are out, lest they be stolen by some other family. The high level of inbreeding could also be part of this, with a family trying to keep all the wealth and power among themselves.

Can anyone here give me a good estimate on when shit will hit the fan? I want to read up on skills and knowledge for living in the New Dark Ages and hoard as many supplies as I can before it happens.

Let's also count the ways in which society is fucked:

I can't think of any more right now but, let me tell you, if society doesn't collapse by some miracle: then the generation that comes after the Millenials ought to be called the Glorious Generation after a scene from the television adaptation of 1984 starring Peter Cushing.

Holy shit, I can't believe how much worse the world is compared to the book 1984.

Examples, then? Since you have no comprehension of the discussion, I’d like to assuage your confusion.
Great argument. Meanwhile in reality, vaccinations come with ‘may cause autism’ labels.
Nope. Please learn what words mean before using them.
dictionary.reference.com
If nothing threatens the survival of the individual, the individual will not act.
This is a universal law that applies to a ll men, for even the fringe right itself is created by those who see danger on the horizon. In essence, there is no difference between any of us and our “blue pilled” compatriots. They are merely shielded by the false walls that tyrants and degenerates have erected to withhold the truth of reality and the usurping and subverting threat of danger.
The Internet has been the biggest gap in their walls and has allowed a decentralized congregation of traditional men to slowly seep under the radar of society. Tyrants and useful idiots frantically rush to close it, for they fear the truth. In an ominous metaphor, they’re afraid of the fire raging around their walls to rise and rain ash down on the sheltered masses. And they’re utterly terrified of men peering past their walls, seeing the raging fire that encompasses the world.
If there wasn’t any error nor present danger, the right may never manifest itself among the populace. The ideology of the right demands brutal rejection of all modern feminine ideas and dogma.
To understand, the feminine ideology of modern times is born out of luxury and walls. It is an ideology that thrives in an abolition of danger and survival. It’s an ideology that favors future over nature and is, in essence, purely matriarchal.
The rise of the matriarchy began with the advent of technology usurping the common dangers and struggles acquitted with everyday life. Technology has allowed young men to resign themselves from struggle and thus become psychologically feminized. Women, since time immemorial, have been sheltered by their masculine counterparts to serve as a nurturer for the naturally weak offspring. This nurturing essence is thus evolutionary by default, and born out of nothing (born without adversity).
In essence, femininity is the evolutionary default persona of an environment without danger. Masculinity, in contrast, is a personal born to combat the presence or engagement of threat and danger. However, masculinity can only be developed by the presence of adversity and struggle. It must be tested, combated, damaged, and rebuilt. The absence of such an environment–notably the unforeseen consequence of high intelligence–allowed for masculinity to remain undeveloped and thus default to femininity.
I argue that evidently, due to the circumstances of our birth and the logical evolutionary sense it makes, mankind, deprived of adversity and the struggle of reality, will inherently devolve into femininity. The recent advent of a sheltered environment is the catalyst for femininity and emasculation of the male populace.
Masculinity is born of adversity and challenge most often prompted by the natural world. In a grand extension, most ideologies stem from the same.

CTND

CTND

Democracy, egalitarianism, pacifism, mass-empathy, and humanitarianism are products of a matriarchal ideology–born out of prosperity and shelter. Bastardized ideologies devoid of the universal test of adversity and spurred by the advent of technology imposing on our biology. Homosexuality, femininity, feminization, cuckoldry (biological and sexual), socialized prostitution, and narcissism are all byproducts of a decaying matriarchal society, stripped of the sheltered luxuries out of which it was born. Alternatively, this could simply be the final result of the emancipation of masculinity from the social hegemony.
In contrast, ideologies of masculinity–traditionalism, nationalism, natural law, and collective-populism–are the products of a strong patriarchal society engaged in the struggles of reality. These ideologies are designed to create unity among the group and strengthen the individual for the struggles of life and excellence.
Masculine ideologies can only rise in times one adversity and necessity, while feminine ideologies arise from prosperity and sloth. It takes will and strength to uphold the banner of the right, but only acceptance and apathy to embrace the left.
Our numbers will increase as the economic world tumbles like a modern Babylon. When their walls get weak and they crumble under the stress of truth coupled with the utter savagery of reality, the the right will rise among the adversity, and the left will crumble in its fragile femininity.

If you don’t comprehend how the preceding text explains that actions can and should be taken for the good of an entire society, you have no informational foundation and cannot continue the discussion.
Sorry, no, it does not. ‘Marriage’, like the definition of every other word in every other language ever created by humans since the dawn of time, is defined by its usage. Governments do not set the meaning of words. Society does.
No, it doesn’t. You cannot call two disparate things the same. In the same way that Keynesianism is not capitalistic (because it does not meet the definition thereof), a religion that disallows faggots is not the same as a religion that allows faggots.
Faggots are a symptom of a deeper illness. Getting rid of a symptom doesn’t cure the illness.

Here's one anyways

That's a fucking insult to real terrorists m8.

I agree with most of the against-gays shit, but I do not know if it is permanent, and I believe there may be future medical technology that could simply cure this imbalance and find out if it exists early on. It's mostly just a hormonal issue, so that can be remedied once we understand it.

That said, until then I can't help but say gays should be ostracized. They are in the same group as pedophiles.

Same with this post

I agree with most of it, but I am not sure that faggots chose to be what they are. Perhaps they are born with an inclination to it, or they are raped by other fags and become them early in life. It could be argued that the former is still, atleast, a choice, and they can simply not act or do queer things, but I cannot really blame them for doing what is immediately pleasurable and instinctually, to them, right. Nonetheless, they must go one way or another.

I agree with most of the against-gays shit, but I do not know if it is permanent, and I believe there may be future medical technology that could simply cure this imbalance and find out if it exists early on. It's mostly just a hormonal issue, so that can be remedied once we understand it.

That said, until then I can't help but say gays should be ostracized. They are in the same group as pedophiles.

Same with this post

I agree with most of it, but I am not sure that faggots chose to be what they are. Perhaps they are born with an inclination to it, or they are raped by other fags and become them early in life. It could be argued that the former is still, atleast, a choice, and they can simply not act or do queer things, but I cannot really blame them for doing what is immediately pleasurable and instinctually, to them, right. Nonetheless, they must go one way or another.

I feel so sorry about insulting real terrorists. I apologize profusely for my insolence.

You want to impress me, Just-in McL? Go to the NRA during a shooting practise and ask them why they don't ban guns?

Wow embed related haven't been posted yet? Jesus I'm ashamed of you Holla Forums