HOLD THE PHONE EVERYBODY

JETS HAVE TAKEN OFF FROM THE AIR BASE THAT WAS STRUCK BY MISSILES

twitter.com/Shababeeksouria/status/850413257928183810

twitter.com/Reuters/status/850425431899680768

twitter.com/AFP/status/850432997916594177

Also, a side note since I haven't seen a thread on it, Gorsuch was confirmed for SCOTUS. Thoughts, other than blackpill doom and gloom bs?

There's a cyclical for this, you quintuple nigger

This is gonna be a long weekend

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

And where are they headed? If headed for the destroyers that launched the tomahawks, then it's time to inventory your bug out bags and buy any ammo you can.

I really love it when shills are far too fucking stupid to understand timing and just blow their whole load right away

We've known that the strips weren't damaged enough to make flying impossible, the issue isn't about the consequences of the attack as a physical thing, the issue is the attack with regards to principles. We wanted isolationism (at best help out Sweden or SA), and that's it. This is in contradiction to that. Maybe it's a trick for something deeper, however, this is a pretty big move which better have a big reward if it's like that. For now, all we can do is wait and see how the dust settles, however, since the President (if they are on our side/intelligent) would know people would act in disgust towards starting a war, acting in that manner is what should be done (natural for people here) and do all possible to condemn doing this. (If he isn't on our side then, still, condemn the attack. It just means he knew why he did it and it was for (((their))) gain).

WAIT UNTIL ALL INFO IS OUT BEFORE REACHING CONCLUSIONS

Right now with what rumors are out there and what is available, it is plausible that this whole mess is a good or bad thing. Wait until all actors have done their part before judging what the fuck is going on.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

If anything was coming close to the warships, it would have blown up hundreds of miles before reaching them

The funny thing about bombing the airstrips themselves is it's fucking useless.
1.) You don't need the entire runway to take off
2.) $100 of concrete and 1 day fixes the damage

Going by Trump's history, it's feasible that he decided to trade the Syria strike for the confirmation. I would hope that he'd use the cover for more than that - we sacrificed a lot of goodwill here, and Kushner's apparent rise, even if it's been exaggerated by those looking to induce despair, has gotten me blackpilled about the direction we're headed. Trump's got too good a history for anyone acting in good faith to claim that he's been a hostile actor from the start, but it's indeed feasible that he's finally been outmaneuvered.

My thoughts are the same as those of any rational actor. Don't jump to an extreme conclusion, don't unquestioningly adopt anyone's narrative, and recognize that, even if the worst possible outcome is indeed what has happened, we're still in a better place than we have been for most of our lives. A president with a compromised inner circle but sympathetic core beliefs is more than we had with Bush, Clinton, Bush, or Obixnood, and the universal condemnation of the strike by even the people we've felt were only fairweather friends shows that the shift in the Overton window is not tied to Trump, nor will he outlive it.

i don't think he was in bad faith from the start
but his 180 spin in just a couple of days and the takeover of kushner are scary as fuck and we must do all in our power to fight it

HAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK ME I'M DYING OVER HERE LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

AIRPLANES HAVE TAKEN OFF FROM AN AIRBASE. HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

POSTING FROM INSIDE A NO SHIP INSIDE A GIANT HOLLOWED OUT TREE TRUNK.

All the info won't be out anytime soon, if they let the actual experts investigate it (highly doubtful at this point), the UNSC will try to change the conclusions to make Assad responsible. It won't work so their next move after that is where things will get decided.

The US domestic agenda can be the main focus while the SAA & Russia finish off the terrorists with or without limited US support. Second option is another massive disinfo campaign to remove Assad and create a bigger mess (more rapefugees, more IS attacks in the EU, ect).

Very embarrassing for the U.S. military. 60 missiles and it's still functional. Only good news is at least Syria can't claim the strike to be their Pearl Harbor.

I see that shareblue has finally learned that shitposting is the most effective tactic to use here.

I'm guessing more tomahawks will be on their way soon.

I'm actually a Holla Forums CTR goon paid to redtext about airplanes taking off an airbase to make it seem like airplanes taking off from an airbase is not an extremely alarming and unusual event that we are supposed to become fearful over and hype.

Nice try though, shareblue.

That wasn't the intended Target then.

Checking these glorious digits in the hope that our days are happy and productive!

I'm thinking it was an "effects based operation" and nobody really had a list of 60 specific targets to hit anyways. What ever the reason for all this shit, there's obviously much more going on than "US shoots missiles at (((bad guys)))".

Just give up and die

It's certainly possible some Christian cities were accidented too.

Sorry - It was just too much and I couldn't handle it ROFLMAO Fuck me

: ^ )

It's pretty obvious the next escalation will be russian military units shooting down an US aircraft over Syria (due to the cancellation of the flight safety memorandum) and from there on out all bets will be off

Then we need to be patient before we lose our tits over this.

I wonder where all the strikes happened? The ones that did make it to the airbase had little effect on their ability to project power.

Fuckin' checked.

Based SAA
Keep going strong. Kek mitt uns.

Can some arty user meme him as grima wormtongue from lotr?